Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural  Lacoste for women Videos
Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural  Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural  Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural  Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural  Lacoste for women Pictures Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural  Lacoste for women Pictures

Lacoste presents Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle, a new collection of feminine fragrances that match the men's L.12.12 collection. The collection is inspired by Lacoste pleated tennis skirts and consists of three fragrances: Elegant, Sparkling and Natural. Each edition represents a different mood of the Lacoste woman.

Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural is a fragrance that is mood-lifting, authentic and warm. Its fruity start of pineapple, raspberry leaf and mandarin leads to the heart of woody, powdery orris root along with jasmine and rose. A warm coconut note is combined with sandalwood and amber.

The fragrances are available as 90 ml Eaux de Toilette. Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural was launched in 2015.

Pineapple Raspberry Leaf Mandarin Orange

Orris Rose Jasmine

Coconut Sandalwood Amber

Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural Fragrance Reviews

LisaMari
LisaMari

This whole tennis collection smells v cheap and underwhelming. This is the only one of the 3 I could bare, but its not anything special at all. Very aquatic and dry green and savory to me. I couldn't detect any of the notes listed above.

Siv55
Siv55

From the notes I thought this would be right up my street. It was nice-ish but I didn't get any pineapple and then it just evaporated. Absolutely not worth your time or more than a couple of quid.

Madrona
Madrona

Looking at the notes, it seems very fruity. Actually smelling it, it registers more "abstractly" fruity - I can notice the pineapple, the coconut, the mandarin orange and the raspberry, but it thankfully manages to avoid going full-on fruit salad. The drydown reminds me a bit of Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid or Katy Perry Meow.

Very nice summery fragrance, unobtrusive, office safe. I agree that it has a lot of softness. However, something 'extra' is missing.

Update: In heat it's quite sweet.

Floffles
Floffles

The softness is part of its appeal. It smells "pastel", but not powdery like the Jil Sander Style Pastels. More of a water crisp version. Perfect for a slightly breezy, super sunny day in a little sundress. Feeling feminine and flirty.
And I actually like the new bottle design. Its like a more slender version of the mens's L12.12 collection. And this particular color is so cute and unique sitting next to other typical bottles.

lulu169
lulu169

sounds like Pina Colada - I want it badly! I dont like the bottle, though, too plain

prima.sandoval
prima.sandoval

se volatiza rapido el aroma.

Well that's a barely there fragrance. After a few hours it's almost gone. The scent is not bad, it's a soft tropical fruity scent, very mild. I can sense raspberry and pineapple in it.
Still, I wouldn't recommend this, because it seems to have the sillage and longevity of a body spray.
I think it might be my favorite from that line.

perwklii
perwklii

Smell of Happiness. reminds me of qlinique happy

umayka
umayka

different than other "fresh" perfumes has a certain softness in the base notes, not screechy. nice for daily use, soft to moderate sllage.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Natural by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Sparkling Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Omnia Paraiba Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle Paco Rabanne Olympea Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Nina Ricci L’Extase Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Lancome La Nuit Tresor Prada Prada Candy Escada Agua del Sol Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Escada Cherry in the Air Bvlgari Omnia Coral Nina Ricci Nina