Designers » L » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eau de Sport Lacoste for men

Eau de Sport Lacoste for men
dislike

Eau de Sport by Lacoste is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Eau de Sport was launched in 1994. Top notes are lavender, mandarin orange, mint, basil, neroli, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are coriander, carnation, fir, clary sage, jasmine, rose and geranium; base notes are leather, sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Lavender Mandarin Orange Mint Basil Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Coriander Carnation Fir Clary Sage Jasmine Rose Geranium

Leather Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Patchouli Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Eau de Sport Fragrance Reviews

A very nice blend, with just enough note separation. What you get here that you don't get with recent designer fragrances is a natural-smelling, rich, complex, and earthy, yet soft and rounded scent. It has a fresh aspect, with a touch of grassiness, as well as a distinct floral quality. The base is subtle yet excellent, with no one note overwhelming the others. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that it has the kind of muskiness that those used to only recent fragrances might not like. Another good quality is that it's strong and long-lasting, so you can use just one spray.

UPDATE: On my second wearing, I seem to be getting a lot more sandalwood than on the first, probably just me, obviously. And it is sweet, though not cotton candy sweet.

Bapi
Bapi

It's difficult to apprehend that I'm the first one to write a review on a cologne that came out in the early 90s. I remember when I first used it. In 1997 a very close friend of mine presented me a bottle of this, he got two from a relative and ended up giving me one. I guess this was a first sport fragrance I ever owned and fell in love instantly. I may be forgiven for being only 19 at that time and not being able to write a minute details about the notes I experienced then. But what I recollect is that it had a citrusy opening mixed with freshness of mint and basil. I don't remember the middle notes but the later stage of middle note, it was a rich and exotic amalgamation of cedar, tonka and hint of lather with was enclosed by a smoky musky nuance. I remember how much I loved it. It finished after 6 months and never found it anywhere ever since. I don't know if it has been discontinued.

Eau de Sport by Lacoste 4.60 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Eau de Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Eau de Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Sport by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Sport by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Cuba Paris Cuba Gold Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Salvador Dali Agua Verde Dior Eau Sauvage Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Paloma Picasso Minotaure Nikos Sculpture pour Homme Lacoste Essential Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Gucci Envy for Men Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Him Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Gucci Gucci pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Egoiste