Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Femme de Lacoste Lacoste for women

Femme de Lacoste Lacoste for women
dislike

Femme de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures Femme de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures Femme de Lacoste Lacoste for women Pictures

Femme de Lacoste is a fragrance for women by the house of Lacoste. It was introduced in 2008, exclusively for travel retail. Description and composition coming soon. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Red Pepper Freesia

karchar

where can i buy Femme De Lacoste perfume now

Kysyona
Kysyona

I'll start with the only negative this time: it has very little staying power.Ok, the sillage is not great either, but enough for my co-workers to notice: I got complemented on this scent numerous times over the warm season. I went through 50 ml in about 2 weeks though, so this is the only reason I will not be buying again. What regards the juice itself - well, it's a true delight, rather inoffensive, fresh and cooling, slightly floral with a tiny fruity touch and ultra feminine character without being overly sweet or musky: I recommend it to everyone who needs a blast of sophisticated freshness on a hot summer day and there's nowhere to find but in this sleek modern flacon!

Gegauff
Gegauff

Bring this perfume back!!!

dimplesg
dimplesg

Another lovely perfume that my hubby bought me as an anniversary present a few years ago. Sweet'ish but not cloying - sweet, fresh and longevity is fantastic, sillage is great.

u.jaleel
u.jaleel

This perfume is great, I've been trying to find a place where I can buy it, I really like it. And mine is compeletly finished.

In my opinion this is a nice version of So de la Renta, So de la Renta is a very nice version of Dior's J'adore. Femme de Lacoste eau de parfum is a floral scent with soft flowers, not to sweet, not heavy. A great spring/summer floral fragrance. This is a everyday-fragrance. Stayingpower on my skin is 4-5 hours.

Femme de Lacoste Eau de Parfum är en variant av So de la Renta, tycker jag. So de la renta påminner mycket om Dior's J'adore. Detta är en doft med härliga blomnyanser. Inte för söt, inte tung eller skarp. En doft som stannar på huden 4-5 timmar. Härlig varje-dag-doft. Ingen "rumsdödare" men det är ändå en tydlig doft som omger personen som bär den. Femme de Lacoste passar nog bäst som en vår/sommardoft.

guest_rima
guest_rima

me too i recieved it as a gift it's sooooooooo lovely.

guest_dannie
guest_dannie

you can buy it for as cheap as 12.99 on ebay brand new, sealed and all for a 90ml bottle. my gran bought it to me for my birthday and i've loved it ever since.

guest_lady
guest_lady

i was given one as a gift. ive search the shops around here but cant sight it in any shop..i love to continue ..i fell like a real lady when i put on..

this is absolutely lovely!probably one of the best Lacoste perfumes.I'm sorry to see there aren't much information about the notes here in the site.so I should trust my nose while I'm writing this review...
to me it starts somehow similar to first Premier Bouquet(Van cleef).it has the same soft,clean floral scent,mixed with the freshness of fruits.it's all about mild white flowers;Jasmine,lily of the valley...I don't get much citruses,but there's some fruity notes,something like tangerine.
as it remains on skin,it becomes even better;really energizing and fresh,without being too sweet nor sour.
the interesting point for me was the base note.it's not the well-known amber,musk..there should be something fruity(like raspberry) even at the base notes and it's so refreshing and young.
I think it's good for very young romantic ladies that have started to find their career in perfumes.

guest_Ann-Marie
guest_Ann-Marie

This perfume is great!
So feminine and delicious.
I am very fussy with perfumes and don't like too stong, too sweet, cheap fragrances and the ones that you get fed up with quickly. This one is just right. It smells expensive and sedusive. 10/10!

Samantha-forever
Samantha-forever

I bought it at a duty-free shop, 75ml for 49 euro. A perfect combination of citrus, flowers and freshness. The men surrounding me said they were fascinated by the fragrance. The only thing I don't really like is the bottle: it's gorgeous but too massive and hard to hold in a hand while spraying.

Lynda
Lynda

This is a lovely perfum which I was given as a gift. I would definatley like to continue to wear it. I am just wondering what type of cost it comes in at?

Femme de Lacoste by Lacoste 3.23 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Femme de Lacoste fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Femme de Lacoste, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme de Lacoste by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme de Lacoste by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.