Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Inspiration Lacoste for women

Inspiration Lacoste for women
dislike

Inspiration Lacoste for women Pictures Inspiration Lacoste for women Pictures Inspiration Lacoste for women Pictures Inspiration Lacoste for women Pictures Inspiration Lacoste for women Pictures Inspiration Lacoste for women Pictures

Inspiration was inspired by endless freedom. The sweet, fruity opening includes Mirabelle plum, pink pepper, pomegranate and mandarin. Intense and luscious floral heart of tuberose, peony and jasmine is tamed by delicate lily of the valley. Soft and balmy woodsy trace reveals iris, musk, vanilla and sandalwood. Launched in 2006.

Mirabelle Plum Pomegranate Seed Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Tuberose Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

iris Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Ma Cherie Jeans

Inspiration Fragrance Reviews

TaraTheSweetPea
TaraTheSweetPea

Quiet frankly... this perfume does not smell at all like it is described here on me.

Upon spraying, it is powdery and very green. I was surprised not to see ginger in the notes honestly hah.
Once dried, the musk becomes more evident, but the opening of the fragrance does not disappear.

I enjoy fragrances that are not overtly feminine (among others), so this perfume is an easy everyday spring grab.

*However, you will not want to blind purchase this. On my mother's skin, who had bought this then gave it to me, this went completely sour.

Virkrattan
Virkrattan

I HAVE 4 75ML EDP BOTTLE OF THIS FRAGRANCE.. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO STOCK UP..
AUSTRALIA ONLY...

norus88
norus88

My favourite winter fragrance. Very definite scent in my opinion. But if you don't like vanilla, you won't like it.

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

Is this a safe blind buy? Depends.. do you like iris and vanilla? All the charges levelled against it are true really.. light, clean, spicy, floral, fresh, subtle, mellow, sweet. I had a flyer from Yves Rocher today saying as I'm a Sagittarius my flower is Iris. Could explain a lot. I bought 30ml from Morrisons and it cost me £5. A safe blind buy.. at that price it's bargain of the year.

orangeflower
orangeflower

do you think it's a safe blind buy???

denpauline
denpauline

I love this scent! It was given to me as a gift way back and I still have this. :) The scent is very classy, powdery and has a very long staying power. I usually use this in the office and would definitely repurchase. :)

Vanessa Dunlap
Vanessa Dunlap

I bought this when it came out, and it works beautifully with me. Since my absolute favorite, Anais Anais, was pulled from stores in the early 2000's and underwent a formula change (and which I now refuse to wear; I have one bottle left of the original Anais Anais and I can't bring myself to open it yet), I found a great "go-to" fragrance in Inspiration. I have a handful of fragrances on my dresser right now, and my Inspiration is almost used up, and I was surprised to hear that it is discontinued! What a shame. Inspiration was a beautiful fragrance. It wasn't overpowering, I received many compliments on it, and I thought it was very nicely balanced. It lasted throughout the day and could be worn all year. Just my luck...boo! I wish Lacoste would bring it back!

daleythorn
daleythorn

Fresh, fresh, fresh. Springtime and new beginnings. This fragrance says all of that and then some. I used up this whole bottle like five years ago and I miss it dearly! I remember that I had smelled it in one of those magazine samples that you open up and are supposed to rub on your wrist. That was enough for me. It was my must have in the spring of 2007. At the time, it was a splurge for me (as it was a bigger bottle and more expensive), but I never regretted it. It was my signature fragrance of the time and I will always love it!

Jola 72
Jola 72

This one is such a nice scent,completely well done and long lasting A color of the bottle just perfectly dresses up the perfume Sweat Heaven,was I thinking after the first sniff of it It can be classed to lite oriental floral ,I enjoyed wear it on cold summer here in Sweden.Crispy and spicy,easy and simple scent Just a cloud of joy and free air I just want more of it Classy from Lacoste

xVal

I can't believe that this is a backstage perfume, and other Lacoste perfumes are taking its place!
It's the only scent I used for years and I didn't get tired of.
I always keep repurchasing it!
It's a wonderful scent, I can't even describe how much I love this perfume.
It's so sophisticated, like you can not believe , and I've never came across something that smells even close to this.
It's vanillary but at the same time fruity, the combination is amazing in this one.
Such a well done perfume,great staying power,nice sillage.
It's a must have for those people who don't like too vanillary or too fruity scents. :)
BEST LACOSTE PERFUME EVER.

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

I have just given in & bought my third bottle of this - I thought I could try & find something different, new, even better? Well, no, I can't. No matter how many perfumes I have, I always come back to this one - it's suitable for day or night, summer or winter - it's fresh but warm, sweet but not overly so, a little bit powdery musky 'n sexy & it lasts FOREVER.....Whats not to love! Initial spray has the top notes of rich plum (not teenybop fruity) & pink pepper softened with the floral elements - I get peony & a soft jasmine, its quite dry & fresh at this point - then it warms onto your skin & settles in a balmy vanilla musk with lovely dry woody iris undertones, that stays with you all day & keeps coming back to you in fragrant wafts even when you think it has gone. I personally think it has the same feel as 'Narciso Rodriguez for Her' without the rose (I'm not a huge fan of rose scents) - I don't mean it smells like it, but it's in a similar vein. If you fancy a sensual vanilla floral musk you cannot go wrong with this!

jalangurboyoglu
jalangurboyoglu

It's fresh and clean but doesn't stay long on me.

maźka1984
maźka1984

At the beginning I was not impressed becouse the first phase is quite strong and suffocating. The next minute adaptation to inspiration was perceived positively by me. For me it's the smell of clean - a bit like a bag to put to the o2 (Avon) and DKNY pure and sweet (but not sugary) vanilla and bouquet of irises. As for me, the perfect system. The scent is for me to escape from JLO Live (flower, fruit bomb), here I feel clean, lightweight, featherweights, spring wind, freedom. Paradoxically, however, is not suitable for hot weather because the addition of vanilla makes it smell is refreshing such as blue light. This is not the atmosphere.
Persistence excellent. Perfume on my wrist still smelled after a bath in the evening, long or keeps on hair and clothes.
Scent for spring season, because is lightweight and enveloping. For the winter will be too light and too heavy for the summer - this is my opinion. Love this perfume so much !!!

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

smells light yet sexy, fresh yet alluring a great blind buy

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Got a few carded samples...I REALLY like this. The tuberose is thick and delicious & the plum plays like syrup, which would be overwhelming if not for the tart pomegranate and bright mandarin. The only thing I don't love is the pepper note (which I knew I wouldn't) but it disappears quickly. Then the gentle jasmine unfolds, and the lily of the valley lends a crisp green hue. From start to finish, it's wonderful. Iris and vanilla will always make me swoon, sandalwood is probably my favorite wood EVER in a perfume, and anything musk turns to soft sexy essence on my skin.

Edit: Getting a mini for my little collection as soon as I lift my shopping ban. This is definitely worthy of a full-size bottle, but I think mini's are cute, and having to ration keeps me from getting bored.

blairness
blairness

I discovered this on eBay. Although I'm not a fan of Lacoste fragrances (the brand has this preppy sporty image and that is not really my thing), I decided to give it a shot. Let's just say that I don't regret this! Such a beautiful scent, powdery and light, but at the same time strong in it's own way. Perfect for work or school as it is not cloying. Lasts for decent 6+ hours on me.

Kysyona
Kysyona

This is ultimately likeable! I sniff it and think: holiday!!!! Bought it once before taking a break from the ever so moody danish weather and jetting off to Barcelona with my husband-to-be: it blended perfectly into the picture. It lives up to its name 100% and makes one feel inspired and energized enough to get out there and try smth new., change a scenery. Incredibly fresh, quite girlie without being tacky or barbie-like, not too shalp or alcohol-ey like so many summer scents out there, but rather like a sip of freshly pressed multifruit shake on ice, and I truly loved every second of using it. Having gone through a 50ml bottle I do need a break from it, but will most definitely revisit, probably more than once.

miaowicar
miaowicar

Really like this scent of lacoste.This is my favorite, I feel confident wearing this scent. Really an inspiration.

xVal

This is my favourite Lacoste perfume.
I LOVE IT, I got it at first as a present,and I fell in love with it.
It sucks I can get this one only online.
I repurchased this one already like 3 times,I miss this one alot, and probably would repurchase it again. :)

parikojaie
parikojaie

I think this scent is supposed to be fresh, clean and energetic. Although it's fresh, soft, feminine, shy sweet and not too loud, different kind of ingredient that I can't explain gives me headache. Once I smell this scent anywhere outside, I can't feel fine rest of the day.

Rianna
Rianna

Another beautiful scent from Lacoste. Fresh, clean, feminine, you can't go wrong with this one.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

Spice, pepper, a bit vanillic. Why I could detect clove and cinnamon, although not listed in the notes? Oriental-fresh if there's some kind of olfactory groups...

pepe7111
pepe7111

i want to have it...cant get out my eyes from the bottle. what s more is not the usual sporty line from lacoste , tatally different what this brand represents.
it s a pity that most of the pretty bottles are for women -OK there are some exceptions to the rules -
10/9...

amber23
amber23

i bought this as it smells amazing on my friend, but when i use it the only note i can smell is heavy flowery tuberose! why does it not smell so lovely on me? :-(

Amarena
Amarena

I Really like this!!! It's amazing.. If you want to smell like vanilla but no like other fragrances, this is what you're looking for!! I'm in love with this! it's so easy to wear!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I just bought blind, because I was buying locoste poure femme at a discount store and saw it, cheap.

And what can I say, I think I love it? IT starts out kind of similar to Sarah Jesica parker's covet. I smell lemon.. and alot of herbs... a bit medicinal at first... but not in a bad way..then the medicine part morphs into this very fresh almost aldahydic clear scent spiced with what smells like pink pepper and a nice not overly sweetened , a non gourmand vanilla, it's soft a little floral with a fresh her and pink pepper mixed in with a decidant vanilla and a slight citrus note... very nicely balanced creamy fresh the sandle wood is soft and sexy, the iris is detectable, I'm thinking this and the bluebery aren really playing nicely off the other brighter or brisker notes..leaving a powder effect with theh slightest fruity nuance. I can see this being warn on colder days because it is somewhat warm but at the same time it's rather cool, so I could really see wearing this in the wrmer months maybe not when it's scourching hot outside but very warm. sure .. it's refreshing.. again reminds me of sazrah jessica parker's 'covet' minus the chcolte note, plus a pink pepper note and a bit more freshness. both great perfumes :) , Will try to report back on longevity...but so far I give this a 7.5 out of possible 10

lindsayrogerson
lindsayrogerson

I'm on my third bottle of Inspiration, so its safe to say that I love this scent! I wore this for my first few years of college and then ran out.. and now a few years later, I decided to go back to this scent. I couldn't remember exactly how it smelled but when my new bottle arrived in the mail, and I sprayed..... tons of memories came back. Ahh.

Anyway, this scent IS powdery but I feel it is only powdery in the first few minutes on the skin. After it dries down, the scent is very warm with vanilla. Also, kind of sharp with the pink peppery aspect to it - which I seem to rather enjoy. I'm usually a sucker for Orientals and warm smells, and this fresh and a tad spicy scent is really branching out for me. I'm sad that Lacoste has discontinued it :( Good thing I just got that 2.5 oz bottle in the mail! Hahaha :)

Oh yeah - the reason I went back to this scent after a few years is because I CANNOT find a scent that will last this long. Inspiration really lasts all day. Not just a few hours, I mean ALL DAY. Maybe even to the next day. It's a scent that is with you for the long haul.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle, finally I sold it. I got it from a friend and at first I liked it, I was even surprised the fragrance wasn't bad (Lacoste brings sporty clothes to my mind). The bottle looked sporty and cheap and what was inside was above my expectations. Unfortunately, after 2 days of wearing it I got bored.

I remember it's a casual scent. Can't tell much about notes now - I've already forgotten how it smelled like - and I'm into orientals so it really was an-easy- to-forget type of smell. Perhaps it was a bit herbal in the beginning?

Lilii
Lilii

One of those scents that you may say WOW at the first moment but get bored after wearing for 1 month or two.
A typical nice smelling perfume for young girls , the opening is a little artificial but in general it is an OK scent.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

This perfumes never attracted me maybe because the bottle is too simple.
Until i found a bottle of it at a friend's house. I loved it!!!

Inspirations is a smooth, quiet and yummy scent!
A fruity vanilla which is perfect for spring and summer.
It really reminds me of vacations. Maybe because it is too casual and easy to wear.

It matches perfect with a pair of jeans and all stars, but i can also imagine myself wearing it with floral dress at a summer night.

It is fresh but not citrus.
I only wish it could last longer on my skin, because it is too light for my taste.

If i could describe it with one phrase i would call it the beauty of simplicity!!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Inspiration's bottle suggests something with far less character than what emerges from the atomizer. The top abounds with vanilla and plum, which transitions into a soft tuberose, lily, and jasmine. Studding each of these notes is an abstract melange of pink pepper, orange, and pomegranate. Everything rests on a rather staid sandalwood base. The effect is cheery, bright, and full-bodied. This is decidedly feminine, in the less-sueded tradition of Obsession Night by Calvin Klein. I appreciate the fragrance for what it is, although I wonder if it couldn't do more to stand apart from an incredibly crowded genre of fruity florals.

pauluch3
pauluch3

It was my jeans-and-white-T summer fragrance.

Feminine, sweet and light. I would describe it as herbal vanilla. Its staying power could have been better as for EDP, usually 4 hours tops.

It used to get quite dusty and powdery in the dry down, which was a bit tiring. I got bored of it quite fast.

TJerria

I have mixed feelings about this fragrance. I sometimes like and sometimes don't. It really depends on the day and mood.

mirna86
mirna86

I like this perfume very much, it´s very refreshing and delicate, but I´t doesn't last even half an hour! literally vanishes after a few minutes, I'm very disappointed!

Mademoiselle Noir
Mademoiselle Noir

My favorite perfume to date. I bought this for my birthday, and I wasn't disappointed! Lovely feminine scent that makes me think of a first date. Powdery, spicy and vibrant is what I would describe the scent. Once it settles after a while, it strikes an image of chocolate and flowers in my mind. :) I would beg to disagree with the "chemical" smell that some users have said because it disappears and leaves a that sweet, beautiful scent without being overpowering to my nose.

melia
melia

To me, inspiration is a less cloying and a bearable version of Calvin Klein Obsession Night. They both have this fresh powdery creamy citrus opening and settle down in an oriental with vanilla. Were I find Obsession Night annoying and harsh, I think inspiration is light and neat. A lovely naive little sister. Some people think the colour of the bottle and the whole campaign don't fit the scent, but I don't really have problems with it. A powdery pastel colour and a preppy jumping girl... I certainly think blue doesn't always have to be associated with coldness. I wouldn't really call this a lady-parfume, as the song in the commercial would assume! It's just nice, neat, bit clean, bit cuddly, powdery vanilly... Whether it's special or not completely depends on your personality!

hoolalaa
hoolalaa

I've given this a try because of all the good reviews here.

Oh boy, how dissappointed that was! It smelled like a washing detergent, something very chemical smelling. I waited for another hour to give it a fair trial in case the scent would maybe develope. It turned into a bit powdery but there's still very chemically about it that I really disliked. It made me very very nauseated. Usuallly I like a powdery/vanialla-ish fragrance but this one, I would have to pass.

I would recommend one to try on ones skin before buying it cos of the reviews you read on here. I'm certainly glad I did.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

INSPIRATION from the Feminine Style.I was Pleasantly Surprised when I Tried This perfume as It was really Lovely. INSPIRATION is not Too Floral or Strong. A Beautiful scent in a Modern Way .It is Easy on the nose. Radiant, Soft,Interesting,Inspiring,Optimistic, Powdery,Inoffensive,Casual Yet Romantic.

It has respectable notes.Pink Pepper note Can be realized easily at first Then fade into a Heart of Tuberose and Jasmine and a Sweet base of Vanilla, Musk and Iris for a Feminine and Delicate Fragrance Reminder a Beautiful Spring Day But Floral Notes is not quite obvious for me.

It is a Perfect wear for SPRING days and I recommend it for EVERYDAY and OFFICE Use. It is for a Young Lady with a Elegant Spirit. The Price is Convenient too but The Bottle doesn't match this fragrance. I hope LACOSTE revision on The Bottle Design.The scent is totally NICE but not Unique.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?It is not enough for me.

6.5/10

swedeangel
swedeangel

Very likeable scent! Its fresh ,polite and very soft without being boring.
It is quite expensive though, for that prize i can get better perfumes - but I do think its absolutely lovely .

maiker
maiker

I really love this perfum, very original, soft, it give me hope and life, thank you LACOSTE

Richnata
Richnata

I bought it today since I liked it on my friend and decided to smell like her since we don't see each other very often :) It is a nice perfume, but I still don't understand why it goes in blue box..it is powdery and it has warm and pepper notes, some tense notes of vanilla, though really pleasant...but generally I won't get back to this one again.

milkyway
milkyway

i think its a brilliant smell! it's just like a good cashmere sweater- underrated, but once you wear it it becomes a part of you, makes you feel cosy and pretty. it is a great scent for every day as well as for those special moments and the bottle is lovely:)
@orangepoppy- i think that the blue juice is supposed to signify calm and tranquility, very appropriate imo. x

I didn't get any fruit notes in this one but Just fluffy floral powdery vanilla. It is nice but nothing intriguing. It should be safe to give someone as a gift.

nirwana
nirwana

well, i think it's different to everyone. to me Inspiration is vanilla/citrus/musk at first. and then becomes powdery and long lasting. i hate the first sniff but later it has a good smell.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I always come back to give this one a sniff, though I probably won't buy it. The pink pepper is very prominent straight away and it's very 'clean' and aquatic at the same time without being unfriendly. I think it makes a nice young summer scent.

claudia_23
claudia_23

i do not know what to say about this one, is a fresh vanilla spicy scent i think...., but in fact this perfume doesn't inspire me anything i find this flat anoing but is only a personal opinion

vipiri
vipiri

This perfume is really DELICIOUS!!! everyone in my family loves it!! When I use it on my wrist I smell it constantly because it makes my feel very happy :) It´s soft, young and It feels very clean.

rithacha
rithacha

To my nose, nauseating. Powdery and vanilla are ok, but mixed next to the opening notes . . . pomegranate, plum, and pink pepper. Eugh, that combination turns the consistency of the scent into a gourmand syrup that, to my personal taste, is overwhelming and headache-inducing. I don't think I could get over that initial fruity-peppery-cavity blast to the florals in the heart.

Really, Inspiration isn't as uninspired as many others, but to my perfume preferences, an easy dislike.

Karitsa
Karitsa

This perfume is amazing!! I don't usually buy the same scent twice but with this one I just couldn't resist. I think it will be my signiture for ever! It is so me, I really fell like it defines me like no other fragrance I've ever tried on.It makes me feel like I could wear it anyplace, and anytime...I find it perfect for me!

Miska
Miska

I really like this scent. It is soft, powdery and sweet. Very feminine and sexy. I just bought my second bottle of this.

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

Ohhhh my God, this perfume is AMAZING!!!! It was my first fragance and it will always be a special one!!! Smells really really good, Soft but long lasting!!! The perfect name for it!!! <3

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

I like it a lot, it is a warm and cozy smell, also longlasting with me, i wear it now almost 4 hours and its going on. It reminds me of armani lei her in some way, only this has more dept for me.Lovely.

senna
senna

I find this very simmilar to Princess by Vera Wang....
anyway, i like it...

sharyssa
sharyssa

I like this it kind of reminds me of Hypnose but a little bit spicy.I would like to get a bigger bottle I got the 1.6 oz but I could wear this more often I like it.

Somehow Inspiration doesn't seem like an oriental floral, in fact it isn't floral at all, instead it's rather fruity/citrusy and fresh.

I was waiting patiently for the beautiful white floral blend in the heart of this scent, but it never appeared.

From the very beginning the pomegranate and mandarin orange notes are the standouts. I honestly don't mind this combination, however the pink pepper which starts to make its presence known after a few minutes, doesn't seem to blend well with the other notes, creating a jumbled and messy spicy fruit combination which in my opinion smells slightly off.

Thankfully the pink pepper note disappears quickly, yet the pomegranate and mandarin orange remain. The scent becomes rather powdery and soapy in the heart where the florals are supposed to be. The subtle fruity notes keep this fragrance from becoming too bland, however Inspiration doesn't develop any further. The scent is pretty much just fresh and pleasant, nothing too extraordinary here.

Unfortunately the lasting power is poor, 2 hours and it has practically disappeared. The best thing I can say about this fragrance is that it's plain but nice.

TJerria

I bought this fragrance for my sister. I decided to give it to her at the last minute because I was not at all fascinated with it. In fact, it left me nauseated. I wanted the scent to inspire me but I was really let down. But I know my sister will love it because we're complete opposites...

ruxxy
ruxxy

Everyone asks why blue... because the difference between colour and smell is what attracts interest upon it. I agree with most of the reviews below, it is a bit fresh at first(maybe due to pomegranate), but pimento is easily detected from beginning to end. In the middle notes, it is nicely accompanied by tuberose, forming a sweet powdery spicy scent. I find it pleasant, well-blended, but similar to some other fragrances out there; what come to my mind first are Naomi Campbell's "N.C." and "Cat Deluxe". It can give a headache to the sensitive ones.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

A fresh,spicy and green scent in the beginning and after a while it settles down quite sweet and floral. I love it a lot. It is perfect for warm summer days. Unfortunatelly it does not last long on me.

Jeff
Jeff

I really don't know a whole lot about woman's perfume, but i know this smelt drop-dead gorgeous. I got as a sample along with Lacoste's essential when i bought Pour Homme. I gave it to my step grandmother because i knew she liked perfumes and had been kind of a mentor or tester for me when i got my colognes. Inspirational accurately describes this perfume. It's very soft and powdery and in my opinion is a very beautiful scent. It kind of has that same seductive softness as hair conditioner. It just makes me want to fall in love.

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

It s a nice casual smell. It s always a good choice in the "what fragrance to wear today?" problem.

guest_darleene a.d.
guest_darleene a.d.

i love this lacoste inspiration perfume coz' this was given me as a gift by my boyfriend from uk, its smell is really refreshing and it gives me self confidence and good mood everytime i use this before i go out side.

elvive
elvive

the smell is gorgeous: soft vanilla blend was the most noticeful for me, but there was no staying power on me, i couldn't smell anything after few minutes :(

inspiration doesn't belong to the long bottles of Lacoste series.it's more sophisticated and complicated than them,though it starts the same way.
it opens with very strong citrus notes which is really refreshing and energetic,almost better than of all lacoste's pick perfumes.
at this time,I can't believe it's an oriental-floral fragrance.it's more likely citrus-aromatic or at least floral-fruity.
but it becomes warmer and more oriental as it remains on skin.sandal wood makes it woodsy too.
the more interesting point about it,is how the smelling changes through the time from a ice fresh to an oriental warm fragrance!that's why it's suitable for almost every season.but,personally I like the top notes more and I wish they remained more.

veronique
veronique

A charming, lightly sweet perfume, fruity, spicy top notes. Suitable for any occasion.

noharadwan
noharadwan

this one is very sweet smelling, powdery and delicate but not that inspiring !! in other words not very special

Russian
Russian

I tried it today in the morning and I can still smell it on my wrist.It is a very lasting perfume.
Like many of the others,I thought it was an inspiring perfume,a light,a clear scent.
I was very disappointed.Boring,powdery and what is worse,that the name,the bottle and the consistency of the fragrance do not match.
Unfortunately,I notice that Lacoste fragrances are not for me.

Zocha
Zocha

I bought this fragrance after reading your reviews guys and I'm very happy I did so.It is very nice, kind of fresh like Miracle/Lancome but sweeter, not too much though. The nice touch of vanilla makes it deliciously warm.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I was so disappointed.. in a good way! Packaging and ad was creating impression of fresh, clean a bit sweet perfume I was sniffing from the bottle. When I tried on skin I got fruity floral opening with some spices and after hour or so it turned very woody and just precious.
Only question left, why blue color? It's close to Strip on my skin. Love this one.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Nice scent for every day without any particular character. It's good to wear for some office job - it doesn't distract from work and give you good energy at the same time. It's very "Lacoste":)

crysna
crysna

a soft, clean, fresh, little powdery fragrance special 4 everyday use in sunny days! love the lily of the valley and vanilla on it. thanks lacoste

Migotka
Migotka

Me and my sister felt in love with it immediately. Although most people say it does not last long, I could feel it on myself for hours. I really like the spicy notes in it. You can defnitely smell vanilla, although it does not get too sweat. In my opinion one of the best smells for casual wearing out there.

Inani
Inani

it's like a fairy-tale-such a fairy scent,sweet magic!

Emeraude
Emeraude

At last I have it!!!...I love this perfume, fresh,clean,sweet,and soft...

azuriiita
azuriiita

This one smell so nice... for me, its subtle.
A good combination of white flowers -in a mellow way-, pomegranate and vanilla... I will be satisfied to receive a bottle like a gift hihihi :D
For my mood, Its suitable to sea journey at mornings :) ... in other words: its pleasant and comfortable :)

rieuse
rieuse

When I first saw the commercial of Inspiration I somehow thought that it had to be a very clean and crispy scent. Then I saw a bottle at my friend's house and asked her permission to try it. Next day I rushed to the store to buy myself a bottle. If they sold this fragrance by gallons I would definitely buy couple. The scent is sweet. It's almost caramel sweet which elevates my mood instantly. It doesn't stay with me for a long time but the quality of the scent is worth giving this perfume a try.

chance25
chance25

This is an amazing scent! If you love perfumes like Lancome Hypnose or Prada Infusion d' Iris you must try this. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I get hints of sweet pepper and iris. It's FB worthy b/c it lasts forever and can usually be found cheaply.

a very nice powdery scent. Very light and sweet smelling...

Inspiration by Lacoste 3.71 out of 5 based on 361 ratings and 77 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Inspiration fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Inspiration, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Inspiration by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Inspiration by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.