Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Joy of Pink Lacoste for women
dislike

Joy of Pink Lacoste for women Videos
Joy of Pink Lacoste for women Pictures

The house of Lacoste is introducing a new fragrance for women, Joy of Pink. The perfume joins the Lacoste Pink Collection which encompasses these editions: Touch of Pink, Dream of Pink and Love of Pink:

Joy of Pink is ideal for young ladies and for women full of life and energy. Its zests are refreshing, awakening and exhilarating. The fragrance opens with bright and sparkling grapefruit aromas. A heart is challenging and exotic, just like some tasty cocktail of Blue Curaçao enhanced with floral notes of peony. The composition closes with cedar and musk, which give a strong base to this light and gentle fragrance.

The flacon of Joy of Pink is similar to those of previous editions of the collection but is coloured in neon pink this time. Name of the brand and name of the perfume are written is silver. Lacoste Joy of Pink has arrived on the market as 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette. Accompanied products with the same fragrant notes are Body Lotion 50ml and Shower Gel 50ml, available also in a set with 30 ml EDT. In stores since October 2010.

Grapefruit

Peony Curacao

Musk Virginia Cedar

Pink Tonic

Joy of Pink Fragrance Reviews

Sour grapefruit scent at the begginning was quite fine. But that's it. I don't like this sickly sweet tropical liqueur note in it.
And the whole thing is just plain and boring.
Also way too sweet for sporty scent.

Sashira
Sashira

I love this perfume, although it doesn't seem to be a crowd pleaser. Curaçao and grapefruit really take center stage in this juicy, sparkling, youthful fragrance when it's first applied, and the drydown is citrusy floral (grapefruit and peony). I love this scent for hot, humid days, it lasts hours on me (and hardly anything does), has decent sillage and it makes me feel happy and energized every time I use it. I'd test it out before buying though, the two males I purchased it with both found it kind of unpleasant, although they couldn't pinpoint why, and my female friend thought the scent was nice enough but she found it a little loud, so it might be one to pass up if you're sensitive to stronger scents.

tovikari
tovikari

This perfume smells like strong drink to me, probably it's because of curacao notes. It's very simple and it can be used every day by a girl who's 15 or even 25. For me this fragrance is a little bit obvious, I can smell all the notes and they are very bright here. It starts like just peeled grapefruit, very juicy and a little bit tart. Then the smell transforms into something like strong drink with a little pinch of citrus. It stays for 4-6 hours on my skin and sits very close to skin. It's very girlish scent, very optimistic and cheerful. It is one of the most complimentary perfumes in my collection, and this fact always surprised me.

Thanya Trgina
Thanya Trgina

Delicious!

janelle70
janelle70

just like touch of pink, this turns a sour sweaty note on my skin upon [the quick] drydown. not all musks turn sour on me though, so i wonder what is it with this lacoste pink series...? oh well, next tester please...

UPDATE 12JUL2014: I so wanted to like this one as it's one of my older sister's favorites. It really does smell so good and fresh on paper, so I tested it again on my forearm today. Initial spray was terrific -- a very fresh grapefruit. Too bad though... everytime I would sweat even a little, a sweaty-clothes-hung-out-to-dry note surfaces! Then as soon as my sweat dries out, it goes back to smelling great. As I sweat again, the "ick" comes back. And so on. Shame... no go for this one; since we sweat half the time in here in the tropics. Gotta find a similar scent which would be more stable on my skin.

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

whoah!!!.. Joy of pink.. definitely one of my favorites!!! It's delicious, really it is! :D
sparkling, happy, optimistic, joyful, fun.. I could just eat it.. Many good compliments about it, specially from women, it is fresh and youthful, perfect for summer, daytime is the best... not too intrusive,.. it's light and clean, but at the same time has a great sillage, last for hours!!, at least on me.. jaja.. I feel happy anytime I wore it. One bottle after another, and I feel the same way.. loooove it!!

alannah93
alannah93

This is a beautiful summer daytime fragrance, it is so fruity when i spray this i feel as if i'm on a beach somewhere, the grapefruit is strong and smells amazing.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Most noticeable is the grapefruit - sweet citrus, that is. After awhile, I smell the flowers - light and soft. I usually like smoky or thick perfumes so this is not something I would have chosen. I swapped with a friend at work to enjoy each other's collection. I would use this scent after gym as it makes me feel like I just stepped out of the shower. I wouldn't turn down a bottle of this if gifted but I wouldn't buy a bottle for myself. 3/5

AliaAtreides
AliaAtreides

Just got it. It`s a divine scent, shame it`s so weak in longevity. To me it`s all about the curacao, a delicious, alchoholic and exotic smell, with a trail of flowers. I didn`t even notice the grapefruit at first, but it becomes more prominent with each sniff... The overall scent is sweet and soft, very summerish, with a fresh, zesty fruitiness. Reminds me of exotic islands and sunny beaches.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

Joy of pink is one of my friends' favorite scent, and she likes to grab about it. Honestly, I don't think it's that interesting: On me it's pure grapefruit. On her, it is a little curacao-ish and flower-ish, so it's a little better. But, ok, even knowing that I'm not a fan of it,it does make a good representantion of her and what she likes on a perfume. Here are her others scents:

Thaty Princess, Boticario (It's a version of the actual Thaty, I don't know why it isn't on the O Boticario Page in here)-She loves it so much! I gave it to her on her Bday and she uses it a lot.
Ma cherie, O Boticario- We both know it's a child perfume, but, she loves it!
Sophie, O Boticario- Another child perfume that she loves.
Strawberries and champagne, Victoria's Secret- She hates it, but I like it ;P
J'adore, Dior (the miniature one)- It is her newest on, and she is crazy about it!

scouserdog
scouserdog

Lovely crisp citrussy grapefruit scent - ideal for a hot summer day - not a great perfume but a very nice one.

francesmay
francesmay

This scent is all citrussy on my skin.. pure sparkling grapefruit. I don't use it everyday but it is my go to when the weather is very hot and humid. It is a very refreshing scent. Like it!

Di_berry
Di_berry

I really like the opening of this one, very very grapefruity, fresh & summery!! Then appears a sort of powdery peony that I don´t like so much, that note makes it smell a little common. In summary a nice scent for warm or hot days, really lovely citrus, and good quality.

plumblossom
plumblossom

light,very citrusy, not too sweet: perfect for spring or summer; remind me of "pink tonic" by Azzaro

VeronicaPinkHeart
VeronicaPinkHeart

love this one!! Its a gorgeous expensive-smelling light & airy scent, more coctail smelling than the original touch of pink. Its perfect for the lively, vivacious, playful, sporty & sexy girly-girl!

makeupadicta
makeupadicta

excelente para el dia a dia, citrico al comienzo luego huele a shampoo me encanta >) no es demasiado sofisticado pero va super bien para el dia a dia

NNN
NNN

Joy of Pink was a blind buy based on reviews, curacao blue (an exotic note that I adore) and a sale.
I thought it would be stronger and sweeter, because I found it very light and soft (makes me remember Oui de Lancome for some reason...)
But don't get me wrong - I didn't say it was bad! I really liked Joy of Pink! The fragrance is lovely and long-lasting, and makes me feel happy and warm!
Not what I was expecting at first, but turned out to be an amazing perfume!
Another nice job, Lacoste!

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

Love it! So grapefruity, sparkly, refreshing! This may well become my new favourite. The Blue Curacao takes me back to my underaged days and the Blue Angel coctails we drank, because that was the only coctail we knew :)

hays84
hays84

this perfume was suggested by one of my guy friend, i went to the shop and try it out, and fall in love with the scents immediately. Very sweet and refreshing scents! love it!

Pinni
Pinni

My best friend ADORED this one! I took her to try out perfumes and this is the one she picked from all the scents we tried.
Joy of Pink is fresh and sparkly. It made us both think of a drink we couldn't identify. No wonder! Curacao-liqueur is something my friend likes!

Joy of Pink is simply sweet, cheerful and sparkly citrus scent, just like pink lemonade. To me it smelled something like grapefruit and strawberry so I was surprised not to find any strawberry in the blend. Grapefruit instead is definitely there! It's very prominent and dominates the whole scent. Still it's not bitter or as sharp as Dior Escale a Portofino (which is also strong citrus with a very prominent bergamot.) This one is softer and sweeter.

Altogether Joy of Pink is a very refreshing scent. It's not classy and it's not mature but it's definitely refreshing. It's like sherbet that freshens your senses between courses. I know I wouldn't wear it as a signature or in everyday use but it felt great between richer and more complex scents.

Great simple scent for a hot summer!

Turtledove
Turtledove

I really did not like this one, but I think it just went strange on me. The opening was alright, clean floral-citrusy, nice but unremarkable. But after that a horrible chemical soapy note just got stronger and stronger, and I unfortunately had no way to scrub it off so it just sat there giving me a headache. This probably is nice if it doesn't always go bad like that, but it just doesn't seem like anything special to me. Didn't get much of a grapefruit impression from it either, it was too chemical.

LouFrangrance
LouFrangrance

Lasote Joy of pink is an amazing perfume. Its very french and sensuel and easy wearing and going. This perfume presents the young beautiful girl who is very fresh and the one who love life and all of that. I really like it

honeydew
honeydew

If you like Spring Flower but you find it too expensive, try it! Sooo similar!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

The best of the pink Lacoste range
Good Longevity
Sweet smell
Summer day smell

anamariah
anamariah

easy breezy perfume for summer week-ends

Allegra
Allegra

Joy of Pink is not one of the most original scents in the market, yet it very well captures the essence of youthful joy and enjoying all the good things in life. It is really sparkling and settles down to a lovely floral fruity whiff after a while. Like it a lot!

I thought this one smells like Fanta Grapefruit :)

bubblem3
bubblem3

Buenas noches amigos hispanos. :) Al principio no esta mal pero mientras pasa el tiempo se vuelve ducle y cansada, en fin, no es algo que disfrute oler en una persona.

huiyt
huiyt

At first whiff it seemed interesting, more than others I had tried, but it's too floral for me. I guess it's the peony!

marietita
marietita

I LOVE IT! very summer!!!

Marisa36
Marisa36

Opening notes reminds me of Thierry Mugler's Innocent Summer Flash and the drydown.... DKNY for women. Nice, but I didn't get the "OMG I've got to have this" feeling.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

The scent for every teenage girl.. I was one of them. I really liked it, now I can't stand it anymore (on me) because I don't want to feel fifteen again for some reason.

vtothek
vtothek

Good fragrance except for one thing; peony. It starts out very citrusy and juicy, and for the first ten minutes I really loved this perfume. Then comes in peony. Oh dear, it really brings it down a notch. I can tell they threw in a floral to make it seem a bit more mature, but it was definitely the wrong floral to add. The peony makes it much too powdery too quickly. The powdery smell lingers over the base notes, effectively stifling them. So promising. It's not a bad smell, just underwhelming. Would've been so much better if other florals were chosen.

vertigo
vertigo

Lovely grapefruit fragrance. Just amazingly grapefruity. Can't think of a more natural pink grapefruit representation in perfumes.

Top is juicy grapefruit on a musky base.
I wish it could stay like that ...
But then comes peony, one of my my most disastrous notes. It can really kill a miraculous fragrance for me, and it did. Blah!
I don't get curacao or cedar.
Just: grapefruit + musk, and then peony + musk.

For grapefruit AND peony lovers.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Bubbly, sparkling, very very grapefruity Joy. Grapefruit is strong and lasts as main act pretty long. But as a citrus note it sometime dies off a bit and that's where all these other notes start to sound. Fruity and edible, with a little cedar. Not quite original, but not bad.

Joy of Pink by Lacoste 3.83 out of 5 based on 209 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Joy of Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Joy of Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Joy of Pink by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Joy of Pink by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.