Designers » L » Chypre « Groups

dislike

herbal
L.12.12. Blue Lacoste for men Videos
L.12.12. Blue Lacoste for men Pictures

French tennis player Rene Lacoste created his first polo shirt in 1927. Its code is L.12.12. ("L" stands for Lacoste, the number 1 symbolizes the "Petit Piqué” material used, 2 represents short sleeves and 12 is the number of prototypes made before the final product). Lacoste launches three new masculine fragrances inspired by their polo shirts. Three perfumes match three colors of the polos: white, blue and green.

Three new men's fragrances L.12.12. White, L.12.12. Blue and L.12.12. Green, in addition to a common sporting note, each possesses a different olfactory character. White represents simplicity, elegance and freshness, blue symbolizes intensity, aquatic life and manhood, and green stands for nature and good vibrations.

L.12.12. Blue is an intense and masculine aromatic scent of fern, which opens with peppermint extract and grapefruit, complemented with aromatic sage, orange blossom, patchouli and oak moss.

Lacoste L.12.12. design is simple and elegant with the brand’s sophistication and symbolism. The bottles are sleek and minimalistic with a distinctive logo of the brand - the famous crocodile embroidered cloth. The texture on the surface of the bottle reminds of that of a polo shirt.

It is available as 30 and 100 ml EDT.

L.12.12. Blue was launched in 2011.

Grapefruit Mint

African Orange flower Sage

Patchouli Virginia Cedar Fern

L.12.12. Blue Fragrance Reviews

hell cold
hell cold

با سلام من این کارو خیلی دوست دارم یه کار خنک .یه چیز جالب در مورد این عطر اینه که وقتی با بوی عرق قاطی میشه بد نمیشه هیچی خوشبوتر میشه..این عطرو بزنید و برید استخر وحالشو ببرید اثر کلر داخل استخراین عطرو خشبو میکنه!!!!!!!!!

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

I am not impressed by this cologne. I bought this and the white together and the white L12 12 is better from all the colors. There are better summer fragrance out there in the market. I made a mistake of buying this when I was still a beginner on collection. I bought it because I like Lacoste polo shirts.
Please use your money on better summer colognes.
If you don't mind sweet ginger and refreshing scent try Dior Homme Sport or YSL L'homme. If you really want citrusy scent try Chanel Allure Sport, Chanel Allure Homme Sport Edition Blanche or Versace Man Au Fraische.

My overall rating 4/10

Raul Ventura
Raul Ventura

WHY WERE THE NAMES WRITTEN IN ENLISH INSTEAT IN FRENCH ON THE MAIN SIDE FOR THE L.12.12 ?

4bawbees
4bawbees

Lacoste must be utterly crazy. The original Eau de Sport de Lacoste was formulated by Jean Patou. They could easily re-introduce it. It is sublime..unlike the anodyne stuff they insist on bringing out nowadays

sameh
sameh

Well , now that i have used the whole collection of lactose l.12.12 ( the blue one ) , i can say that BLUE is fresh , sporty but all i can detect is SALT ( nice light salt ) but the big problem is that it dose not last on my skin , so in my humble evaluation for the collection goes like this :

RED : is the best on my skin as a scent , longevity , sillege & projection.
BLUE : is the best on my skin as a scent but not as longevity sillege & projection.
WHITE & GREEN : r BAD on my skin 4 every thing.
THUMPS UP 4 RED .
SEMI THUMPS UP 4 BLUE.
THUMPS DOWN 4 WHITE & GREEN.
P.S I'm gonna have the black intense edition soon & i will write about it by GOD'S well !

Citrusy, clean, "sporty". Lots of grapefruit, a minty freshness and green notes. It's pretty nondescript. Nothing wrong with it, it's just very generic.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

just like other lacoste perfume it's citruse perfume that fade away very soon. it's last only 2 hours and after that just you smell it.shame you lacoste!!it's waste your money.
این عطر هم مثل بقیه ی عطرهای خانواده لاکوسته بوی میوه ای دارد و خیلی زود محو می شود.کلا من دیگه طرف عطرهای لاکوسته نمی رم

Felipe Ramone
Felipe Ramone

I got one 30ml and it is great for day use. Very citrusy, clean and projects well. Too bad I got robbed and it went along :(
Recommended for sporty ocasions, day use, office and work in general.

areidmeade
areidmeade

This is the best of the L.12.12 line that i've smelled(havent tested the Red yet) Still not worth the price, but the scent is very pleasant. I actually like it, reminds me of something else, not sure what it is but very unoriginal, but not in a bad way. i like it 8/10 from me.

Garfield007
Garfield007

When I proved first time, it had a very lovely smell. Sporty. Fresh and little bit sweet.
After some weeks of usage I found some "soap feeling" aroma at the beginning. After some months this parfume became to me very boring a kinda synthetic. Nothing special to wear.

Longevity: very bad. 1-2 hours on my skin.

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

In short, L.12.12. Blue is pleasant soft and fresh. I'm finding it hard to pinpoint any specific notes, kind of like describing April Fresh Fabric softener. Because of the limited longevity after 2 hours I'm not sure I'd buy a bottle of this unless the price is right. Overall: Great soft & fresh smell, but unfortunately it does not last long.

yella_light
yella_light

Good fragrance from Lacoste.
Lacoste did a good job capturing a scent that they were seeking. A definite try.
The 2nd best from the L.12.12 line; Lacoste White is the best.
(3-4 sprays max)

Age group: 18+
Projection: 4 stars
Longevity: 3.5 stars
Versatility: 3.5 stars
Smell: 3.5 stars
Overall: 3.5 stars

LarsoC01
LarsoC01

The opening of this fragrance reminded me of Tommy Hilfiger Tommy. I haven't smelled Tommy in 15 years, but for some reason that's what I thought of when I first sprayed it.

Then it drys down and smells disgustingly synthetic.

Smells like something high school kids would wear way too much of.

I would pass on this one..

manimani
manimani

Ha-ha, this is really perfume,I do not think so!This fragrance reminds me of Davidoff Cool Water, who did citrus.Unfortunately for him, but these were weak citrus, so he goes in search of further, 'cause he needed something else to raise it.Mint with sage and orange blossom, resulting in a relatively solid nirvana, not too strong, it is where green in the form of oak moss and pleasant and warm patchouli, that he does not give an excessive heat.That on a sad and unhappy, 'cause there is not good work for him, he went to linearity and easy going.If we use Coca-cola as the equivalent volume of perfume, coke is numbered 3,Lacoste is 15!Sad, but another indication of where today go perfumes.Ashamed on you Lacoste!!!

As I mentioned in my L.12.12 GREEN review, I assumed THIS scent would be your typical "sporty" scent. Coming from Lacoste (one of my favorite Houses when I first began "collecting") this is, pretty much, what I expected...clean, zesty and rather "by the numbers".

This opens with a tart, bittersweet grapefruit and a nice amount of fresh smelling mint. Somewhat common (found in just about everything these days), this accord pretty much defines the perfume from start to finish. If there are any orange blossoms (of any kind), they are carried on a warm wind and then are gone; while the warm dry green sage sticks around giving it a an herbal slightly masculine feel. Not as BOLD (what was in printed in LARGE letters on the front of my sample from Lacoste) as I had hoped initially; it is rather sharp yet fresh, and eventually becomes "shower" clean and rather softly sweet. After this has dried though, a very lush ferny "note" appears to keep the patchouli from being too raw or "skanky" and the cedar from being too dry. A nice scent for the office (perhaps) or just chillin' with friends, L.12.12 BLUE is not really BAD (per se) but it is not all that great either. I do find it to be a tad bit better than Essential Sport was, and where that was "boring"; this, at least, garners a "nice enough". A full bottle in my future, at any time? Probably not; but, if they come out with all three in a MINI set?...Yeah, I think I might!

Sillage: decent
Longevity: average
Overall: 3.25/5

One thing to note here, when you have a collection as large as mine already is; including at least 12 scents by LACOSTE and who knows how many SPORT flankers...it is very hard to be "wowed" by anything of this particular genre. If you are looking for something that is okay and clean this might be for you...it's just not for me.

The L.12.12 Trio by MY personal preference:

#1: WHITE
#2: GREEN
#3: BLUE

I did give BLUE a higher overall rating; due to the fact it projected further and lasted longer, but overall I prefer GREEN scents to BOLD sporty ones!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

Initially Non-Descript for 1st 30 seconds
Settles down and has a unique/different quality

Lasts all day

mbmbmb
mbmbmb

i am not a big fan of lacoste, mostly because of the fact that they all are very weak, and do not last very long. L.12.12 blue is the exact same as all other lacoste brands. But surprisingly i have just realized that i greatly under use it. Just yesterday, i decided to use it, but this time i sprayed it 4 times on my neck one on each wrist. I could finally smell its actually smell. It was finally strong enough. It actually smells a lot like aqua di gio but a bit more fresh. I like the smell a lot, but i still feel like the only way this cologne can be any good is if you spray a lot on because it in not a very strong cologne and it does not last very long.

Grottola
Grottola

There's a weird chocolate note or synthetic woody amber note in this one. Whatever it is, it clashes with the grapefruit and doesn't smell very good.

Not my cup of tea.

antonpan
antonpan

The new Lacoste Trio surprised me positively, especially white (blanc) and this one. 12.12.Blue despite the name is not fresh or aquatic or sporty. This is very spicy fragrance, I should say spicy in the traditions of the last century. Of course this woody spiceness is surrounded by modern citruses, of course the quality of components is not high, but Lacoste 12.12.Blue is a breakthrough for Lacoste, the scent deserves your attention.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

As far as the 3 brand-new Lacoste.12.12 fragrances go, I'd say this is my most favourite.

Having tried it on my left wrist, this smells very sporty yet distinct enough to say the least. IMHO, I find Lacoste.12.12 GREEN being almost a clone of Lacoste Essential rather than Lacoste.12.12 Blue.

Top notes: Wonderful citrusty vibe to its opening. Very intense as it concept suggests.
Drying down notes: Strong patchoulli and cedar. I adore these two notes being well-blended in this cologne as overusage can be unpleasant.

Try, buy or pass: I'd say TRY :D

Kudos to the nose of this fragrance :)

Fragrantic
Fragrantic

I have had every Lacoste fragrance since Pour Homme hit the shops 8 years ago. This is a let down. To me its just a repackaged essential sport! Not one to remember. :-(

L.12.12. Blue by Lacoste 3.20 out of 5 based on 157 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste L.12.12. Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste L.12.12. Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L.12.12. Blue by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L.12.12. Blue by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.