Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

tuberose
leather
L.12.12. White Lacoste for men Videos
L.12.12. White Lacoste for men Pictures

French tennis player Rene Lacoste created his first polo shirt in 1927. Its code is L.12.12. ("L" stands for Lacoste, the number 1 symbolizes the "Petit Piqué” material used, 2 represents short sleeves and 12 is the number of prototypes made before the final product). Lacoste launches three new masculine fragrances inspired by their polo shirts. Three perfumes match three colors of the polos: white, blue and green.

Three new men's fragrances L.12.12. White, L.12.12. Blue and L.12.12. Green, in addition to a common sporting note, each possesses a different olfactory character. White represents simplicity, elegance and freshness, blue symbolizes intensity, aquatic life and manhood, and green stands for nature and good vibrations.

L.12.12. White is a pure classic floral woody fragrance. Top notes are grapefruit, cardamom, rosemary and cedar leaf, mixed with the core of Mexican tuberose and ylang-ylang. Sensual notes of leather, suede and cedar form the base.

Lacoste L.12.12. design is simple and elegant with the brand’s sophistication and symbolism. The bottles are sleek and minimalistic with a distinctive logo of the brand - the famous crocodile embroidered cloth. The texture on the surface of the bottle reminds of that of a polo shirt.

It is available as 30 and 100 ml EDT.

L.12.12. White was launched in 2011.

Rosemary Cardamom Grapefruit

Hunter

L.12.12. White Fragrance Reviews

LadyKiller
LadyKiller

My aunt bought me this one.I dont even wanna explain it but It is a synthetic fruity generic safe fragrance.
Scent : 1/10 (I dont give it a 0 because my aunt gave me this one I tolarated it a bit)
Longevity Proj. Sillage:7/10 Not bad
Overall : 1.5/10 A solid bad synthetic pleasing to crowd's nose and waste of your time kinda fragrance like every other typical marketting fragrance.

jmray93
jmray93

I get a light peppery smell when first applied. 3-4 sprays works perfect for me. Anyways, to some up this review, my fiancé loves the smell and says it smells like Watermelon. Not offensive and lasts about 6-7 hours on skin and a wee bit longer on clothes. A nice summer and fall scent.

jochris
jochris

reminds me of azzaro aqua cedre blanc combine with gucci guilty black....fresh clean scent, but the projection and longevity is a problem for me...

khd9009
khd9009

عطر جميل جدا من ناحية الثبات والفوحان جيد

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

This is a very good summer scent. A step above some of the other in the Lacoste line that I've tried. I'm not a fan of florals, but this is well blended with the other notes to keep it in the background. I'm getting 6+ hours longevity. Overall, I rate it as pleasing, but unspectacular.

cgs92631
cgs92631

very nice not like my clinque happy for men my sig sent but still nice

Addan
Addan

Awsome , great more than 8 hour on my skin
Lacoste's best and top fragrance must have in collection

VJG
VJG

The Clean & The Fresh

The Clean:
A very good fragrance for anytime of the year. Not overpowering at all. No choke notes. Office/Party/Play friendly ...That is how clean this is....

The Fresh:
The freshness of this perfume is so great,that you will feel like you just came out of the shower.
Masculine and at the same time "fruit Lollipop sweet" which is the hotness factor of this fragrance.

Has a decent lasting power and projection(6~7 Hrs on clothes)...
Compliments guaranteed!! Will be buying it again n again for sure..

bobosan336
bobosan336

The only Lacoste I would buy again. This is the epitome of clean. A nice balmy fullsome clean. Not like clean sheets or laundry - more complex via the leather and suede contribution. Some woodiness peaking through. Unisex in a good way - not in the sweet flowery ways of Dior Homme. Average in longevity and projection. Versatile. The perfect work scent.

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

To me this one is a perfect casual scent. Very appropriate for hotter days.
I will always have it in my collection

Nick M
Nick M

It's got a fresh and fluffy opening, then it gets a bit sparkly/fizzy when it hits your skin, like the tingles you get from the lingering heat of warm clothes. I thought it was only so-so when I first sprayed but I came back to it a few weeks later, putting it on my skin this time and it really opened up into something wonderful.

*SIDE NOTE:* I found an obscure copycat of this by Estelle Ewen (not found in Fragrantica) called l'Oriental White Edition, check it out if you love Lacoste White

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

On my nose it's a mix of Polo Black with Dior Homme Sport. Then a delight!

sranjit
sranjit

It's like a quick visit to a fruit shop, quick because the drydown lasts for just three-four hours. Grrape fruit dominates right form the beginning. Overall, it's a decent perfume with weak lasting power. Grape fruit lovers can also try a more thorough Tsar by Van Cleef & Arpel and a pricey Bleu De Chanel by Chanel.

trevorstilerocks
trevorstilerocks

Getting this perfume is like you entered a flowery garden and smelled all the fragrantful flowers that ensnare your senses, then all of the sudden, you just left the garden.
Smells good but not long lasting, about an hour or so only

cougarR
cougarR

tatlı, freh, sportif.. günlük kullanım için ideal..kalıcılık kapalı mekan 5-6 saat kadar.. 30 ml alınabilir..

DonPatrizio
DonPatrizio

Amazingly fresh and clean scent. I wish it lasted longer. This is a real head turner. Great for either the office or on date night.

LisaMari
LisaMari

This is a very clean, soapy, un-offensive but also quite generic scent. Its impossible not to like it but it just smells like aftershave (any cheap kind) on a clean, freshly showered, shaven man... maybe with a hint of cigarette smoke.
Its nice but so many men already smell like this.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Maybe the best compared with blue and green. It's perfect for summer, very clean scent like a citrusy and freshly laundered clothing. The only problem is i feel that i'm smelling the same note all the time, i got the same smell from the beginning towards the end.

Projection: 6/10

Overall: 6,5/10 If you want a fresh and clean scent at a good price try it.

Jay T
Jay T

Je suis un collectionneur de sorte que j'utilise habituellement de très petites quantités, mais pour une raison quelconque, j'ai décidé d'utiliser dix pulvérisations et je pense que ce n'était pas trop forte. J'ai décelé beaucoup de cardamome et un peu de suède, mais même après dix pulvérisations il a disparu au bout de trois heures.

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

This one is a safe fragrance. Nothing off the wall, but smells great. Good for the office. I think is the best one of the series.

8/10 overall

matty64
matty64

My fave out of the five, so far...(slight chuckle.)

louisminaj
louisminaj

LOVE this fragrance, reminds me so much of my boyfriend who had to move away, but it has such a warm quality to it now! Whenever I smell it, it reminds me of him. A sophisticated, sexy smell

fiverosestea
fiverosestea

i'd want my boyfriend to smell like this, that's how i'll put it.

Perfectly fluffy. It smells of freshly laundered clothing. From a dry cleaner, not your laundry room. Then you stuffed all your clean clothes into an unlined suede bag.
It's not the most unique fragrance, but it is perfectly executed. I'm not usually one for "clean" scents, but I would really enjoy smelling this on another person.

Asad K
Asad K

Lacoste Blanc is a very sweet fragrance. It is best for summer. It is a hate or love frag. Either you'll love it or you'll hate it. I love it. Yeah , as everyone says it smells like fresh laundry , i agree to that. It is a fragrance that you'll wear on a sunny sunday morning going to a laundry after walking through a park. WOW right ? . it is a BUY !

Layzie
Layzie

Lacoste White has a green, herby, and relatively fresh opening. Though I must admit that there is something about the opening that I find off-putting. Once it settles, it smells like a very pleasant green apple and cedar mixture. For some reason, the composition reminds me of a green apple lollipop or popsicle, which is not necessarily a bad thing. As time passes, it slowly morphs into a sharper grapefruit-cedar amalgam.

Whenever I browse the fragrance sections of stores, men and women alike love to recommend that I try Lacoste White. It's not surprising considering the clean freshness makes for a very likable perfume. It even has good longevity and decent sillage.

Although this one doesn't appeal much to me, I have yet to find a woman who doesn't enjoy it. Give it a try?

nnh
nnh

The problem is that it only lasts about 1 to 1.5 hrs on my skin!!!
Very poor longevity.

guyanese_gangsta
guyanese_gangsta

It the best smelling calogne ever....my wife really loves it....

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

This is a perfume that my dream man would wear. XD
My dream man is cheerful, classy, romantic and has masculine side inside of him. Yeah, this perfume is really represent that kind of man.

It opens with clean and sporty fresh top notes. Then dry down to romantic flowery in middle notes but still has manly smart base notes in it.

I don't know about sillage or longevity because it didn't try it on my skin. But who cares?? It smells so amazing! XD
I can't get enough of it. Totally catch my heart. <333

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

Nothing against folks that bought and love this cologne. I have one myself and this is my own opinion. Please don't look at my review as bashing people that loves Lacoste products.
This cologne is so generic with citrusy scents. But compared to the other L12 12 this is the better one because I also have the blue version. If you're thinking about buying this get a sample first or spray it on your skin that has no other cologne. Walk around the mall for about 45 min while smelling your wrist every 10 mins. If you think it's worth the money and you enjoy the scent on your skin, buy it.
Powderry dry down.
DO NOT BLIND BUY THIS ONE, TRY IT FIRST.

My overall rating 6.5/10

Omega Man
Omega Man

This is one fresh mofo. A crisp and clean citrus- watermelon- woody scent with substance. Safe for work as it's subtle, inoffensive, and not spicy or musky. A good alternative to Chrome, Light Blue or KC Reaction.

kenney77

Very sexy amazing smell love it

markkkkkkkk4444

its not sweet at all as many people are saying, stop saying bullshit! it smells like fresh vanilla ice, perfect for hot weather ...

xonta
xonta

I think it's really underrated perfume. Its smell is really fit for summer. Moreover, sillage and longevity is enough for summer. Therefore, at least it should be tried.

mr_lestrange

i finally bought one yesterday, it smells like cool sweet watermelon. i love it

mr_lestrange

white is great, according to the salesman.. its the best seller and i think i agreed... ill but this one very soon. quite expensive but worth it

kdeli
kdeli

Similar to Noir - a Great cologne for everyday wear. Non intrusive and non offensive. Will be buying again.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

Smells so sweet that my stomach turns. It smells like melted marshmallows. If that's what you like go for it. I find the smell too sticky. I could only see a 17 year old wearing this one.

Jerrythecat
Jerrythecat

If you're approaching your 50's like me and want to smell as if you were 30 years younger or like a geek, this is for you.
Very synthetic, ozony with a hint of citrus. Nothing like the original Lacoste for men with the white and green bottle. Ok for one day out of 365, I would not consider this as my signature perfume.

Love at first sight (or sniff) is a beautiful and rare thing especially when it comes to fragrances.
Usually I grow to love them over a period as they evolve on my palette...but this one was one of those rarities.
I don't say this lightly and I'm by no means a refined connoisseur but I think this is my favourite fragrance ever!
(Can you tell I like it?)
It's weird, somehow it does evoke the spirit of the Lacoste polo shirt too.(Maybe I'm just being sucked in by the marketing bumf!)
I think it's unique, super clean and fresh with just enough sweetness without being sickly.
It starts out with candy sweetness and then evolves slightly into a kind of creaminess (for want of a better word!) which is just lovely!
It's by no means super sophisticated but easily can be warn every day.
It's not very strong and has moderate longevity but still smells amazing on my skin after 8 hours or so...even if no one else can smell it by then.
A minor critism could be that it's too feminine...personally I don't think so or I wouldn't wear it.

This one is simply sublime and definitely the best of the 12.12 Lacoste fragrances.
Haven't really given Black, Green, and blue a fair trial but the red one is very nice too.

Sorry for the gushing review but I think this one is worthy of it.

caese27
caese27

I smelled this and loved it , had to have it so i bought it. Projection is average and longevity on me a little bit better than average all in all a good cologne but the price is a little high for this cologne i call this type of cologne a daily worker , he can be worn to work , he can be worn to a family bbq , even on a date or two, you can even push it a little and if your feeling like being safe and reliable wear it to the club maybe but as dependable as the daily worker is, the one thing he is not is exciting and not going to hit a home run his a doubles hitter you feel what i am saying so every one loves a reliable man

markkkkkkkk4444

The best in lacoste collection.

kami07
kami07

يه عطر خاصيه كه اولش كه تست كنين شايد عادي باشه ولي بعد از چند بار زدن بوش يجورايي براتون با حال ميشه تو تابستون عاليه من كه دوستش دارم

Rakhan
Rakhan

very poor 1......sorry

SDavis93
SDavis93

This has a fruity, sporty smell a bit feminine in my opinion. its a fragrance suited to the warm weather but the fruity notes tend to get really sickly and cloying in the warm, so dont overspray. its a safe fresh, fruity spring/summer fragrance nothing unique.5/10

89ers
89ers

This is my first Lacoste cologne, I haven't tried the other L.12.12 colognes yet, but it was a sample. It's a good cologne, I like it a lot, but I don't love it.

The smell is very crisp and clean, like a freshly laundered polo perhaps. The citrus smell comes off, with the florals mixed in rather nicely. This is a very daytime summer fragrance, with the ideal guy being a younger Preppy guy (guys who wear Lacoste). The drydown is interesting, which makes it more appealing than its otherwise mainstream composure.

It doesn't have amazing sillage, and about average longevity for me. It's a very minimalist cologne that does well for what it sets out to accomplish. I don't think I'll be a rush any time soon to buy a bottle, but I do enjoy it.

stromboli77
stromboli77

Out of all the new Lacoste fragrances from 2011 (L.12.12) this one is the best. In the inital spray you get a good shot of sweet grapefruit which is very nice. Maybe a bit to common to some as its so widely used, especially for summer based fragrances. But as it settles on your skin this scent really blossoms into a unique vibe of soft summer breezes and freshly washed t-shirts coming right out of the dryer. Mix a little citrus, florals and woods and you get a really nice smooth and pleasent fragrance perfect for the daytime hours. The woods in this really does the trick for me. Along with the vetiver and leather this fragrance becomes very masculine. The sweeter citruses stick around in the background for a nice soft balance. Two thumbs up!

dstefanek
dstefanek

when I went to Philippines(hot, humid, climate: country)last November...I usually couldn't smell the scent after 20 minutes(9:00am)but when I go to SM or Ayala(4:00pm) even though I can't sniff the scent anymore because my nose get used to the scent; my cousins and other people still can smell the scent...

tots_eminem
tots_eminem

good synthetic modern smell ! Very modern, very sweet and sporty at the same time ! :)
Buy, Try or Pass. Definitely a try to me !

Idlehands
Idlehands

Great for a weekend day at the park with family. Fresh and clean with a little something extra to make it a little bit more appealing than a regular "day-time" frag. I dont find it to last too long on my skin. Its a non offensive crowd pleaser in my opinion. Rooty tooty fresh and fruity :)

vhinmedios
vhinmedios

I like the fruity smell of this product, but it doesn't last long. Any other fragrance that you would recommend that will last longer?

bcire3k
bcire3k

This one is underrated in my opinion. I understand why, though. I was completely unimpressed when I first smelled it. Just clean and slightly sweet. On the floral side. It seemed boring so I couldn't buy it.

Long time after I got a gift cologne, went to Sephora to exchange (I know I'm terrible) and decided to get this and forget the hesitation.

I've come to love this one, albeit it doesn't last too long, a couple hours for me. I think it might just be habituation because people still tell me I smell good. Yes, I get compliments with this one, and I'll be honest and say it boosts my mood, as well as the fresh smell itself.

I also like its inability to become cloying. It is unoffensive and soft, over-spraying is almost impossible (I stick to 4 with this one).

I would recommend if you just want something pleasant that will get you feeling fresh throughout the day and is impossible to offend others.

sameh
sameh

I finished the white a couple days a go & i need 2 say it did not impress me at all , ( a very weak power on my skin ) in spite that my wife likes it , i can't smill it after 20 min or 30 at max & as a scent it's not that nice !
Thumbs Up for Red , Thumbs Down for Green & white !!!!!!!!

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I love this fragrance! It smells crisp and clean, something you would wear in a country club. The smell doesn't last that long on me, I don't know if it's because of the humidity in my country (Philippines), but I like wearing it because it doesn't smell too strong for a hot climate.

ISmellAwesome!
ISmellAwesome!

I wear it mostly during the day and it doesn't feel out of place. Some colognes feel out of place at the workplace or during the day, not this one. Wear it to work or just out and about during the daytime. Smells great, I wear this one often and would recommend it to anyone.

kambelz
kambelz

My favorite of the L.12.12's. Very nice Grapefruit opening. It smells very clean, almost like a really expensive laundry detergent. Very strong white musk. Very surprised this was released by Lacoste. It almost smells like a cheap version of a niche fragrance. Very nice and probably my favorite of all Lacoste fragrances. Essential is good, but this is great.

Amazing

martinpwoopy
martinpwoopy

It's the best out of the lacoste line up.

fresh_scents

Today may have been the first time that I've ever worn Lacoste White during the weekday. Yes, it is generic and not very complex, but it's extremely unoffensive and fresh smelling, like Bleu de Chanel for me. From the morning to the late evening, I do not mind having my clothes smell as if they had been just pulled from the dryer. Lacoste White is just a sweet but masculine citrusy fragrance that I love.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I wore this fragrance for the first time yesterday. It smells very fresh and clean, and I like that. It is great for hanging out on a Saturday or Sunday. I would not wear it to go out at night or on a date.

tavo
tavo

I just buyed this and I think is synthetic, very clean and fresh. I like the cardamom with fresh stuff its just gives it depth. I was searching for the red one but this one was at discount so I buy it instead becouse I know normally it cost way more.

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

Really didn't understand the hype over the Lacoste scents however this is the nicest one. A strong 'like' from me but not a love.

sagranha
sagranha

well i think its best in this set of fragrance red blue green white. cardmom and grapefruit are crazy in it

pioneer
pioneer

Friss tiszta energetikus!
4-5 órán át tart.
Szeretem mert a grapefruit és a cédrus nagyon erős benne amit imádok de később a tisztább illatok jönnek elő talán az ilang ilang meg a bőr.
Nyáron fantasztikus!

raiyanhasin
raiyanhasin

Yes, generic..!
Yes, synthetic...!
Yes, expensive...!
Pass or buy?!
BUY!
Even with the cardamom and grapefruit with which the market is so overcrowded, this is easily one of the best smelling citrus aromatic among those! I personally hate paying so much for a fragrance and that too for something that lasts 4 hours on an average.
However, the initial burst of citrus and aromatic notes makes up for what it lacks in depth. An amazing drydown with hints of leather and vetiver peeking at times.
This is an instant mood-lifter. This receives a lot of bashing due to its lack of depth and longevity, but no one has yet complained about its scent.

Use it on skin, particularly in the neck area.

The others in the L.12.12 collection are awful at best..Pure White,however,the is polar opposite. One of Lacoste's most well-smelling fragrances besides Style in Play.

If you have money lying around, go for this over any CKs or Polos; you wouldn't regret it. Bonus: one of the most minimalistic and yet elegant looking bottles.

jmendoza2011
jmendoza2011

Very soft and fresh, the only negative aspect is that it not very long lasting but it is a top favourite of mine.

fresh_scents

Lacoste White has not been one of my go to fragrances, and it's not because I considered it to be a bad formulation. Well, today I have rediscovered this wonderful sweet-citrus fragrance. It is on par with Bleu de Chanel on my skin, for my nose and in my opinion. If you favor fresh, clean, and sweet-citrus fragrances, Lacoste White is a safe buy for all ages and for every occasion. I cannot imagine anyone that would run from a fresh and clean smell. Give it a try.

tbook15
tbook15

to me this is the perfect beach scent. It does great in the heat and its a people pleaser. I bought this simply because i love the sweet grapefruit opening so much. Only complaint is it only last about 4-5 hours but since its just for daytime that is fine. 7/10

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

Classic Lacoste from start to finish, synthetic, fresh and soapy with perhaps one ingredient that defines them to their color theme. With the White there is a blend of grapefruit, flowery stuff (perhaps ylang ylang) and mild Woody fragrances. I can't honestly say what ylang ylang smells like lol. The only negative is the projection and longevity is rather lacking.

balou
balou

Smells like every sport deoderant out there! Nothing interesting, nothing unique, nothing special, in fact its nothing at all.

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

Opening: Clean from the first spray, but the citrus dries down quickly to a smooth clean scent, not a biting citrus or soapy smell. Very nice.

Sillage:Decent for its type, not going to get you noticed in a crowd. About 1-2 feet at 2-3 hours averaged for me.

Longevity: could be better, lasts about 3-4 hours on my skin, which is typically drier. Perfect for spring or summer but too light on the basenotes for me to make it a good fall or winter scent. Never will be an EDP, a shame.

Best for: Your gym bag. Grab it and spritz yourself before you go off to work, after you get out of the shower. Best for morning/afternoons, not really a great evening wear.

Overall: A nice clean crisp smell without going overboard, 7/10

SkullPutraLand
SkullPutraLand

it lasts all day long on my skin..pleasant smell but nothing spectacular. 6/10

djwilson99
djwilson99

Nice and clean scent very pleasant scent I cant stop to snif my wrist anytime I wear it unfortunately I bought it in the cold weather I gotta keep it for the summer and spring it might be my sigature scent because it's not citrusy like most of the summer scent and its close to the skin which I like for hot weather fragrance

nush imogen
nush imogen

Very clean, citrusy and soapy, fresh. My husband thinks it's little girlie, but smells ok, i agree... :)

my_fast12
my_fast12

Nice, clean, fleeting scent.

calidesirae
calidesirae

I used to work in fragrance and would stay on the mens wall all day smelling colognes all day (obviously i am more attracted to how a man smells!) and I was looking for a scent that wasn't so common, although i love D&G Light Blue, Gucci Guilty I wouldn't want my man smelling like every other man, POINT IS i LOVE this scent and whenever I do get a man (LOL) i am going to force this scent upon him....love. definitely recommend!!

vergil_s
vergil_s

تو این مجموعه ی 4تایی این از همه بهتره.
خیلی تکراری یک بعدی نیست.
ارزش خرید رو حتما داره.
واسه تابستون و مصرف روزانه عالیه.

ammaking_0
ammaking_0

this perfume is really great .. i went to buy a collection of perfumes and i thought just to smell it without buying it .. but when i did i couldn't leave it out of my collection .. the only problem that it last only for 3 hours ! but that not a that bad but i prefer the long lasting perfumes !

classicburns
classicburns

L.12.12. White by Lacoste is a unique scent with a powdery fruity clean feeling to it and i'm surprised I haven't heard the comparison yet, but the initial blast of White totally reminds me of a white gummy bear. I see it as leaning towards the casual side of things. Throwing on a crisp white t-shirt after a shower on a cool spring day would be the ideal setting for this scent.

fresh_scents

White Lacoste is the perfect weekend/workout/errand running fragrance for me.

pinballsummer
pinballsummer

The initial blast is really weird, at least on me, almost too sweet... The drydown is much more pleasant, a citrusy, slightly floral scent. I don't personally get the woody-ness.

I purchased a bottle to get an everyday "summer scent", and this certainly seems to fit the bill.

Edit: Longevity and projection seems quite bad, unfortunately. Disappointing.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Almost the best of Lacoste.....

murysusanto

Agree that this is the best from the line. The other day considered getting this than hugo boss baldessarini but I am fooled by the expensive limited edition heavy bottle, should have gotten this and improved my wardrobe.

Can't say this is bad on the longevity though but I guess I'm not expecting this to stay like 8 hrs on humid weather. Spray more as required, that's all.

zippy
zippy

One of my most favorite scents. Worse longevity ever. Bummer.

Fragrancelover2012
Fragrancelover2012

It's a very clean floral scent.

yella_light
yella_light

Lacoste Blanc is the best fragrance in the house of Lacoste. I used to favor Lacoste Essentials more.
Because I usually favor fresh/clean scents, so this is a big plus.
The scent is linear, but I definitely don't get tired of it at all. However, I can see why some don't like it. This scent can be too strong for some.
This smells like you just got done washing your clothes with good smelling laundry detergent, so it does smell similar to Quasar.
Because of the leather and suede notes, it may not be for some, but the citrus notes helps balance it out.
It's a versatile fragrance that can be worn year round. However, I wouldn't use this as a signature scent, and I wouldn't recommend it during the hot summer days. This is definitely a masculine scent.
(3-4 sprays max)

Age group: 18+
Projection: 4 stars
Longevity: 3.5 stars
Versatility: 4 stars
Smell: 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 stars

spartan
spartan

I was given A sample, very nice clean scent, wore it 4 or 5 times now. I will not buy this, it's just to feminine for me. Kind of boring as well, very linear.

8/10 Just not for me.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

12.12 White is what happens when a company decides to flaunt laundry musk as an ingredient by gussying it up with other pretty aromatics, and calling it a perfume. Indeed, it smells wonderful, full of bright citrus (nondescript to my nose, although I do get more of a grapefruit vibe), freshly-cut rosemary and thyme, a touch of patchouli, and warm cardamom, all around the whitest laundry musk imaginable. I agree with other reviewers who have compared this to clean laundry, like bringing a line of shirts in after a few hours of country breezes. My only problem is that white laundry musk is a fairly common element in contemporary fragrance, and there's no "wow factor" here. All the same, not a bad go by Lacoste, and certainly better than its marketing suggests.

murysusanto

Blanc is best amongst the three, this new released resemble the famous polo shirt,very easy going and casual yet defines a character that wears it.
Although soft, well balanced notes, the end bit is subtle.
I think this is like montblanc legend, not similar but how it's react to the skin on tropical country

fadziloot
fadziloot

i bought one..the smell is nice..and longevity is OK

markkkkkkkk4444

I HAVE MORE THAN 50 BRANDS IN MY CLOUSET, THIS Z DA BEST !
can be described as vanilla, very fresh ,clean , little sweet and unique

fisken23
fisken23

Beauty, so fresh! Lacoste Essential smells good but this is better.

benjililin
benjililin

Tried this out, and the longevity was pretty poor, 3 hours tops. Severely overpriced, typical lacoste, just like there clothing. I mostly get a clean coconut vibe from this scent, hence the colour of the bottle i guess :) Reasonable smelling fragrance all in all, nothing to get all hyped about.

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

Too similar to Jesus del Pozo quasar, but twice expensive too bad

bumberongnars
bumberongnars

nothing special...
just like ordinary detergent...
but the good thing....lots of compliment for both male and female...
so im using it every now then ...
doesnt last long for me so i need to spray it often...

Laffingdemon
Laffingdemon

I lost my virginity to this perfume!! Jk but my girlfriends always tells me to wear it when we go out

waqasad1
waqasad1

A summer gift for young generation. Quite lively and decent smell. Clean and fresh would be most appropriate to say. Not offensive at all, no spices or any synthatic touch, just a vibe of freshness. Thank you Lacoste....

ArtisticElf
ArtisticElf

This is the best "fresh and clean" fragrance I have smelled in years. This is my new spring/summer signature scent, the bottle also looks really good and clean enough to display. The price is also decent for what your getting, in my opinion its the best of the 3 new Lacoste fragrances.

DonLaiti
DonLaiti

Very pleasent scent during summer. perfect during sunny days and when your wearing a polo shirt and jeans shorts.

$$
$$

Very nice.It has a soft freshness side also you can diffently smell the fruits in this colonge.Not freakn bad!!

On seeing the press release for these three and reading their "notes", I was excited (and amazed) that they had included TUBEROSE and YLANG in a manscent! I just KNEW this would be "the one" for me...

I also found it strangely apropos that the GREEN and BLUE bottles were translucent and the one for WHITE was opaque. Where the other two were modern and very sheer, WHITE is a bit more substantial and impressive (to me anyway) and I can see myself getting a FB of this...as soon as it comes to the little college town I live in, with it's one "high-end" department store and Fragrance Counter!

This opens with a wonderful WHOOSH of freshly-cut citrus, aromatic greens and sexy spice! Despite the listed "grapefruit", to my nose, it resembles more orange or mandarin; as it is not all that bitter-zesty, but tartly sweet. Add cardamom's smooth warmth, laid over the sharp pungent rosemary and you get something that is simultaneously warm, refreshing and invigorating! Despite what you may think the combination of ylang and tuberose would result in (something thick, lushly sweet and somewhat heady, leaning towards dusty or "naughty") WHITE becomes something that has gorgeous florals in it, but does not let only these things alone define it. The flowery undertones are sweet and airy with an utterly "comfy" feeling vibe, not unlike (as Grottola and Anup have said) fresh, crisp laundry just dried outside and brought in from a clothesline. Sunny warmth and softness, without being wimpy or actually smelling like fabric softener, how truly wonderful! The drydown has the warm woodiness of cedar, calmed by suede and very soft leather accord that (to me anyway) smells more like linen, rather than either of those animal skin-based aromas. Very pleasant, quite unexpected and a definite winner from the House of LACOSTE! This will be great for Spring or Summer, but also for sunny Autumn days. I cannot wait to try this (from the bottle, with a real sprayer) as soon as I can...

Sillage: very good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.25/5

I love it when a "for him" scent includes flowers, but are not ALL flowers. Some of us guys are not afraid to have a softer side, and are actually proud of it. L.12.12 WHITE is just such a scent...masculine (for the most part) and, like a well-rounded man, more than the sum of its parts. If I had to choose JUST ONE Eau de Lacoste scent from the trio, this (without any doubt in my mind) would be the "one"! Some women may enjoy this as well. This is a TRUE breath of fresh air (for men, at least) among a wave of all the aquatic, sporty and fresh scents, so prevalent these days. WHITE stands (head and shoulders) above the rest!

RobbieX
RobbieX

I like this one. It's very similar to CK's Eternity Summer 2005. I find the longevity is OK. I can smell violet in the drydown. A very good fresh summer fragrance for men.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

Initially fresh and laid back, less pungent than others but still has strength of character

Lasts 2 hours..Shame so not worth paying money for it, if it lasted longer then this would be great

salaheddine
salaheddine

frech, i think it should be a good style in summer

Grottola
Grottola

This one I actually like. It's a fresh 'n' clean musk/coumarin/lavender fragrance that smells like fresh laundry, but it has a "fun" side to it. I probably wouldn't purchase this, but it's still pleasant.

ravjan
ravjan

To me it smells almost identical with Lanvin Homme Sport and that's the scent I truly like. It's flowery and mellow, it's woody and fresh. And wow, it contains suede and leather, too! Still, the idea of having a bottle with the Lacoste croc has never really appealed to me.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

I did try this and will give it a pass.lol....the smell is nothing ground breaking at least to my nose.smells a lot like a few i cant quickly remember.will be good for some but it just doesnt justify the hefty price tag it's going for now -42pounds-unless i consider the sport bag they throwing in as a promotional offer.as has been said before,longevity is average.not sure if it's really ok for the mature man but i think there are better ones out there.anyway u can give it a try

antonpan
antonpan

The new Lacoste Trio surprised me positively, especially blue and this one. I fell in love with Lacoste Blanc at first smell: the scent is pure and tender, a bit woody, but mostly flowery. The feeling of out-of-the-wash Lacoste polo is noticeable (so this one can be named Lacoste Laundry like some fragrances from niche brands). The scent reminds of Camay classical bar soap, maybe more leathery and citrusy. A real unisex perfume to my mind.

The sillage is good, the longevity is average.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

As far as the 3 brand-new Lacoste.12.12 fragrances go, I'd say this is quite decent.

This fragrance reminds me of Jean Paul Gautier Fleur du Mâle in both bottle color and scent itself though there are no common notes. Lacoste White smells very woody thanks to its suede and cedar being quite strong in this juice.

Try, buy or pass: I'd say TRY :D

Cheers,

L.12.12. White by Lacoste 4.04 out of 5 based on 658 ratings and 109 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste L.12.12. White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste L.12.12. White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L.12.12. White by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L.12.12. White by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.