Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women

Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women
dislike

I have it: 830 I had it: 626 I want it: 368 My signature: 47

Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women Videos Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women Videos
Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women Pictures Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women Pictures Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women Pictures Lacoste Pour Femme Lacoste for women Pictures

Lacoste Pour Femme was launched a year after the launch of Lacoste for men in 2003. The creator of this perfume is Olivier Cresp. The fragrance is, as well as the entire brand, very comfortable, naturally elegant and sporty. Catharine Hurley is walking on the table – this commercial probably known to all symbolizes spontaneous beauty, easiness, and freedom of the scent and the woman who wears it.

The top notes are allspice and purple freesia. The heart introduces heliotrope and jasmine in an alliance with hibiscus blossom and Bulgarian rose. The base brings Himalayan cedar, warm woman skin accord, sandal and incense.

Pepper Freesia Apple

B.U. Icy

Lacoste Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

dness92
dness92

This is my best friend's scent ♥.
At first spray it's quite light and one might think it's not much... it seems very delicate at this point.
But as the day goes it warms up and becomes packed with sweet, creamy vanilla while still maintaining that elegant, feminine feel.
It's a great treat for those who want to smell sweet and grown-up at the same time.

Gesiane
Gesiane

I like the first notes, but after a certain time I start getting tired of it.
Definitely I didn't feel comfortable wearing it on hot weather!

musi1701
musi1701

sehr femininer Duft. Aber Langlebigkeit nicht vorhanden. Rieht fein.

lirael00
lirael00

As it was already said before-this one doesn't last. And it's a shame cause it has a really good scent. I have this feeling that I have to spray it like thousand times to get it going. And though everyone who've I asked said that it smells nice when they sniffed it from the bottle, nobody ever gave me a compliment for wearing this fragrance. It's just because it doesn't last. Such a shame.

zucchera
zucchera

This one has so bad longevity and there is no sillage to talk about so I can hardly describe how it smells.

It´s a very youthful frag and imo it suites a young girl around her 20´s, it is rather fruity, appleish on me and I got really suprised when i read that the main accords beside floral was fresh spicy, woody, powdery and balsamic. On my skin I didnt get any of those accords.

perfumeaddiction

A word of advice ladies and I mentioned it below in my review. Do not bother with this in the white packaging. The reformulation is as weak as hand soap it wears off in a minute or two. Go for the old packaging in the yellow/cream box. I stocked up found a seller on Ebay that had it. Otherwise it's not at all worth your time or money with the reformulation.

ginaerdahl
ginaerdahl

I can't single out any notes, but that may be because my nose is just beginning to learn about perfume. It does smell almost herbal, so unique at first, then the dry down smells floral. To describe this scent for me would be to say it just smells like me. Blends so well with my body, its just what I should smell like. I honestly don't care if those around me don't like it, its what i want to smell like. Soft, bold, pleasant, clean, long lasting,unique, comforting, warm. I LOVE it!

It is a warm smell and seems to be quite different at first. But it fades away quickly and and when it was fading away it didn't seem so special anymore. It seemed just plain. I think it's the best one of Lacoste's perfume though, because other ones are more sporty and even less elegant.

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

I really, really like this. Unfortunately, it has ZERO lasting power. I wore it for an entire two weeks and used up about half a large bottle. This is the only perfume I have ever had to carry around with me so I could reapply it several times a day while at work. And.... believe me, if I had been over applying, my co-workers would have had a fit. So it seems no one can smell this, even with eight to ten full pumps, every other hour. Boo Hiss!

Elisa S
Elisa S

To me, this is definitely an autumn/winter fragrance. I bought it last winter and continued wearing it often during spring and summer until I got really tired of it. I thought it smelled boring and synthetic, I almost tried to sell it.
But a month or two ago, with a change in weather and temperature, I felt an urge for this fragrance again. And now I really love wearing it!
In colder weather it smells richer, fuller and it unfolds better in general. I think the synthetic note I got during summer, has now turned into a peppery honey note.
Btw, this is a great scent to wear at work/office or even at job interviews, as the scent seems both down to earth, friendly and serious...

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

This is the only Lacoste fragrance that I like. The pepper in the opening could have been overpowering, but was held back by the flowery goodness of the freesia. The drydown is very powdery, much like a baby's head (weird description, I know, but that's what it seems to me).

This perfume makes me think of a housewife who keeps the house clean everyday, who goes shopping in the afternoon, who cooks a hearty stew for her husband when he comes home. A kind and demure soul. A woman who can't hurt a fly.

Such a simple, warm and cozy scent. The only downside is that it sits very close to the skin, and the longevity leaves much to be desired. One has to spray a minimum of six times to get some semblance of a sillage.

youngerthantwelve
youngerthantwelve

I just got my hands on an EDP bottle with white packaging. The sillage is so weak I almost couldn't sniff anything at all if I don't stick my nose to my wrist. Looking forward to seeing how the drydown will be. Maybe it's just my skin chemistry. But overall it's still a very elegant fragrance.

Edited: for me this is a scent for cozy days, and it only blooms after 2 hours sitting silently on my skin, the sillage is not the best but enough to feel the comforting floral scents of it.

Soutty123

Really nice but terrible longevity and no sillage. I have the body lotion too and that's even worse, it smells of absolutely nothing at all!

foda200
foda200

i love this parfume very much

dipisor
dipisor

Love it! So powdery on my skin, very warm, delicate and powerful in the same time. Lovely for a rusty fall day in Paris... :). Makes you fall in love... ;).

Manolob88
Manolob88

I love this scent! It's creamy, youthful and elegant, without being overpowering.
But the longevity is very weak.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I just got my hands on this one after I tested it a few times some years back... I remember I liked the scent back then, but it was quite weak and therefore I never purchased it. But now I got it for a really low price, so I could not resist.
I got the reformulated version (white box), but it smells as I remember. Also longevity is as I remember: quite weak.
The scent itself is really nice. It's soft, fresh, floral, woody & powdery. It's nice in any season and won't offend anyone.
♥♥♥

perfumeaddiction

Years ago I purchased this from Macy's. I absolutely loved it. I must have used the entire bottle as I forgot about it. I joined up here on Fragrantica because I took a great interest in fragrances again and stumbled upon the reviews on this. I remembered owning it and had a good memory but decided to order a bottle. Low and behold new white packaging and zero power. Less power then my hairspray! REFORMULATION GONE TERRIBLY WRONG! Sent it back and found a seller with the original formula. Got it and remembered my deep love affair for this fragrance. I just ordered another and will stash it away since the old is very hard to find.

The scent how do I describe it... soft, gentle, floral with a hint of musk - a very very unusual scent. This is not something you smell every day. It's not heavy, it's not old - it's not fruity or Gormand, it's not overly floral, it's not masculine... as you can see I am able to tell you what it is not but to describe what it is is very hard. I will call it extremely unique and a very safe bet!!! It's bedtime and I sprayed it on my arm. It get's better as it sits on the skin. And the smell lasts.

Nioi
Nioi

I tried the new one(white packaging), and I'm sad because the fragrance has no the same longevity and sillage than the yellow packaging :_(

Kara712
Kara712

Have a sample of this. Smells...wow. Don't even have the words to describe it. It's unique, like nothing I've ever smelled before.
Fresh, clean, feminine, classy, sexy...but not vulgar. Good for office but also for going out on a date or with your girlfriends in the afternoon.
Have no idea about the sillage though. Never tried it at work or going out (will do, though!) but the lasting power...meh. Not great at all, too bad! :( I put on a little bit before went sleeping (this is how I usually test the lasting power) and I woke up after 2 hours and the smell was gone. That's a shame! Too bad I didn't find the lotion, maybe it could last longer.
Also, it's a bit mature. I'm 25 and I don't know if I should wear it... Think it goes well 30+. Or maybe depends on the way you dress. Certinaly an elegant perfume, as I said. Goes well with high heels at your office, or maybe a casual-elegant look. Certinaly not a sportish look.
I don't know about the age!! I'll see next spring how I feel about it, since it's a spring/summer scent.
Anyway, it's gorgeus! <3

Anatares
Anatares

Lovely and delicate, very feminine. Gorgeous.

Pari88
Pari88

Review is for edp: Gorgeous, Simple, Beautiful, Full of Life, Caring, Loving, Young or Old. A humble fragrance. I love it and always will. This makes me feel the way Sensi has always made me feel, they smell very similar but this is less sweet. I see myself going back to the minimalist route very soon...I am getting tired of heavy scents overwhelming me. Simple and clean scents here I come!

CherryBlossom

Really my signature has been reformulated!!!??... I can´t believe it :(... I bought the new packing last month but is my backup, so still unopened. I hope it has same amazing smell mmm

Aysu

Tried the new packaging today (white box), great go to scent, same perfection but with less staying power, shame :-(

Macka35
Macka35

my best perfume ever....love it

sissu
sissu

I've been starting to get more into 'skin scents' lately and have been on a search for the perfect skin scent for some time now. Been testing out among others sensuous, sensuous nude, all the bronze goddesses and many more, appreciating most of them to a certain degree but never really finding anything I like enough to commit to buying. All the while not realizing that I already had a gorgeous one in my collection! I've been neglecting Lacoste Pour femme for far too long, thinking I didn't care for it much. Not any more I tell you! This is the BEST skinscent! Natural, soft, warm and just plain beautiful. This is the kind of scent you don't immediately think "what perfume is she wearing?". It's more of a "wow she smells NICE, can it be that she is wearing perfume?" kind of scent. My search is now over.

SzekelyEmoke

I get serious compliments on my scent, when I am wearing this perfume! Never got any while wearing other famous perfumes, but now! Guess it's more than just a perfume, and seems to suit me very well! ;) <3
I highly reccomend it for every woman who wants to feel fresh and sexy in same time!

JohnMc
JohnMc

Very sensual, alluring and attractive fragrance on a woman from a man's point of view - my own!

Great perfume for spring and summer! :) <3

lily13ana
lily13ana

I discovered i dont like freesias in perfumes; this perfume is light but very noticeable and long lasting. The projection is ok but i wouldn't buy it.

lobnahossam
lobnahossam

this is a lovely spring modern day scent ..very woody and floral and a little sensual the sandalwood and helitrope work beautifully together making woody powdery scent and the pepper and the freesia create this fresh spicy scent ..the incense just adds a little smokiness to the background
i thinks its great for the work place as well

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

I love the clean smell of soap, fresh showered skin and laundry that dries in the sun...This frag. reminds me of all that. I'm 21 and I often wear it for work. Only complain: feels more of a body spray and does not last on skin.

temporal
temporal

I can see why men love it on their women: this fragrance is calm, mild and rounded. It brings that feeling of quiet happiness. As I seek for uplifting impulses in scents, it's not exactly my type of fragrance. But it surely can turn into a beautiful second skin, pleasant for the owner and for people around :)

KateMkay
KateMkay

Beautiful in any age, time, weather, outfit...
I am talking about the old version, I haven't tried the new one yet.
I am usually very picky with perfumes and I have to test it minim 5 times with differents mood and "fresh" nose.
But when my boyfriend said that this what a girlfriend or mother should smell like I got this one without any test just because I was so curious.
This works like little black dress, never can go wrong.
Warm in winter,doesn´t give you headache in summer, fresh in spring and good mood in autumn garanteed.

rooa

Is the fourth time I bought it. This time, online, definitely 90 ml because is hard to find in perfumery.

Considering that I have so many perfumes and I get bored easy, this one managed to hold the first place for years.

Three words about Lacoste Pour Femme: elegant, always young, feminine.

paiged98@gmail.com

One other item of note; when i purchased i did not know OliverCresp was the Nose behind it. Now it all make sense as he is one of my absoulte faves and own many, many of his creations.

paiged98@gmail.com

Safe and sensible come to mind. For every day, yes. Very well balanced and calming. Someone used the word pampered, that is a perfect description. It is that zen feeling after you have gone to the spa. It will be a "goto" scent for me when i cant decide among the many to choose from because you can't go wrong with a scent like this. It is not a powerhouse or a tip-toe scent either, just the happy medium you need as a staple in your perfume wardrobe.

selinu
selinu

Its an okey perfume

AprilSea
AprilSea

I'm still searching for a perfume to remind me of Armani - Sensi. This one has in common a certain note of precious wood (not sandal) heated in the sun, with a touch of black locust.
Freesia is gone after half an hour, pepper and incense do linger a bit longer... maybe too long. But it's the kind of perfume that puts a smile on your face, and that's a good thing.

8,5 out of 10

Bruta
Bruta

Very feminine and nice scent, I just fell in love with it :)

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

I received a decant of this in a swap. It isn't what I expected, but it is so lovely. It's very soft, slightly powdery. Those who say it smells like newborn baby aren't wrong, it does put you in the frame of mind. Actually, this smells almost identical to C-THRU ruby (very affordable frag that I'm not sure is still made).

This is a shy fragrance, so if you're looking for something to make a statement, this won't be it. It wears VERY close to the skin. I think I'll grab a bottle of this eventually.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

You know that friend of yours—the woman whose house is always clean, and yet always totally welcoming? Organized and peaceful, with sunshine streaming in over a pot of jasmine tea and a pile of folded laundry freshly pulled from the line outside. The one whose children are clean and well mannered, but not in a scrubbed-and-restrained kind of way. The woman who will always stop what she’s doing to listen to a problem; who has a pile of greeting cards ready for every occasion, and always has the right words to personalize them. The friend who looks good with no makeup and blue jeans, yet always makes you feel secure and appreciated. The woman who exudes calm and maturity, with subdued but infectious joy.

This is her perfume.

It started out with a strange peppery-sour fruit blast, then quickly mellowed into something almost indescribable. I love the mention of “smelling like a baby’s head” in other reviews—it does, in a way. It’s a clean but still “real”, still earthy kind of smell. The floral notes are not hot-house loud-mouths, but combine to smell like a soft breeze coming in from someone’s wonderful garden—the roses along the back gate, the jasmine growing up the wall, the violets sprinkling the lawn. I am having a hard time truly picking out the individual notes (aside from using my imagination), but love the composition as a whole. I can barely smell it on my skin, but keep getting wafts of it as I move. It seems to have become a part of me. I just wish I were more like the woman I imagine wears this perfume  And I wish I had more than just a tiny sample bottle!

carminaburana
carminaburana

I got a lot of fragrance samples from stores, but only once I was surprised and suddenly in love when I tried one. That happened with Lacoste for femme. The moment I smelled the sample I knew I had to own it. The next day I went to the store and bought the biggest bottle. This fragrance smells divine, creamy, delicious, and sophisticate.
For the second bottle I realized it was not available anymore. I got scared, but I managed to find it in another store. Now I don't use it very much, but I still love it every time i wear it. It is one of the few fragrances I can still smell after some time.
I also have the body cream from Lacoste famme and I love it as it it is so velvety rich and makes my skin soft and smelling like spring.

sunlover
sunlover

I tested this at my local mall's perfume shop, and it did not make a good impression on me at all. It was almost like licorice at first spray. However, I confirmed they had a very old bottle, because I tried it again, this time at a Lacoste store, and it smelled delicious, so I was finally able to buy it there.

I love that this is so light and pleasant, almost like a gentle baby smell. I do not like vanilla because it turns very sweet on me, and this is an excellent alternative...warm and creamy without being cloying. Not very many stores sell it, so maybe it is less common than I thought. This is an integral part of my rotation.

ppnair73

Here is the update that I promised earlier. The wife loved it!!! :D. Boy, am I happy. The women in her office are actually bonkers over it. Everybody wants to know which perfume it is & where they can get it. So thank you people. This looks like the kind of women's perfume that women seem to love. As far as Lacoste is concerned, that is good news. :)

P.S. - Also good news for me. Seems like I am the new perfume expert. ;)

ppnair73

I bought this blind for my wife from an online site based on posts here. I guess I was gypped by them, because I get nothing here except a flat consistent smell, like someone mentioned earlier, a baby's head. Nothing else. No pepper, no sandalwood, no hibiscus, no lavender etc. etc... Where are all these notes? And also no projection. I tried a decent spray on my wrist & I have to literally place my wrist on my nose to get the smell. I was expecting much much better after reading all the posts below. Disappointed really. Hope my wife likes it. Will update if she does. :(

nomi77
nomi77

very decent and mature fragrance makes you feel classy and elegent

julierubio23
julierubio23

Lots of people stop me to ask what perfume im wearing when i wore this. They absolutely love it. I smelled delicious!

lafemmealamode
lafemmealamode

I used to wear it whenever I had a job interview or a formal meeting, I think it makes women appear very feninine, classy, optimistic, down to earth and very intelligent, very smart! It's soft and inoffensive, yet noticable, yet not "in your face" like many other scents, thus, it is the perfect office scent to me! It's classic and timeless and I really hope it won't be replaced by the new Lacoste perfume!

zuzana.grznarova
zuzana.grznarova

This fragrance is very warm and soft. I totally loved it on ym sister so i bought one bottle also for myself i must admit that on me it doesn´t smell so good as on her but i still love it:) A beautiful combination of pepper and musk. Very elegant and delicate.

Monika.nemecek
Monika.nemecek

Just perfect. Absolutely amazing lasting power. Sooo unique. I would never believe that so many elements would make such a one of a kind frag. They did. You just have to have at least one bottle during your life. True true.

KaZa
KaZa

Love it! It is my favorite at this time:)

It is a clean nice scent, that would work for a lot of women, regardless of age, it has no personality therefore is pretty easygoing, casual, nice but anonymous almost in its blandness. It is similar to Cerruti 1881, formal, quiet , it just doesn't do anything for me at all. I think it is the same with the Lacoste colognes for men, nice, a bit simplistic. Laundry clean!?

MissPearl
MissPearl

Minimalism, timelessness, naturalness. Yes.. that's Lacoste pour femme!
Gentle, safe, optimistic, adding confidence... but also innocent :)
Clean and sensual at the same time.

This fragrance is a combination of harmony, happiness, balance, fulfillment and peace.
Very casual, comfortable for every occasion.

If you like extravagant perfumes you may say it is boring.
I would say it is very feminine and not overbearing or irritating for others. Ideal as everyday perfume.

flora lee
flora lee

Smells like a baby's head.

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

This is my top favorite perfume. I'd wear this everyday at work. It's my signature scent.

Soutty123

A soft, feminine fragrance that's ideal for everyday use. It's very wearable - I just wish it had a bit more sillage and longevity.

suesue
suesue

This is a really nice scent, i can smell flowers and pepper. Its soft and a really good everyday-scent. My boyfriend loves it too.

ala0099
ala0099

@ marilily , absolutely they are not the same .. may be a bit similar top , but after 20 secondes they have nothing in common

bubububzy
bubububzy

The peppery note is quite prominent here, but it's nicely blended with freesia to give that feminine edge. It’s light and inoffensive, would be a nice casual everyday scent. I must say it’s not my favourite.

dulcette
dulcette

if this were in a prettier bottle, i think more people would try this. apparently, i'm brave enough to test it without judging the packaging.

this is very beautiful. i picture a girl dressed in white/cream. an angel. sort of baby-like, feminine, dainty, delicate scent. great for everyday use. elegant, classy, young.

a total +1 for me.

such a shame it doesn't give me the longevity, projection, and sillage i was expecting :( such a beautiful scent...

(◕‿◕✿)

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A very unusual soapy-gardenia scent which is not safe for a blind buy, and it projects quite well for 7 hours...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 -2 hours - 1.5 foot projection. This is a very strange frag and is a soapy-gardeina with a slightly creamy sandlewood undertone, which will surely have split views with love or hate it. The love will be IMHO due to this being very different than the norm and it could be to some quite refreshing. The hate it will be that it is is incredibly soapy, to the point of sickening - I can see what they were trying to do and I admire the creativity here, but there is too much of a sickly soapy side which dominates - I would prefer if this was toned down.

2 hours -4 hours - 8 inch projection

4 hours - 7 hours - 5 inch projection, though intermittent - impressive! it does not fill the room but very noticeable and could be applied on the wrist and you would notice after 7 hours. It is a little toned down and I prefer this bit as it is more subtle

7 - 10 hours. 1 inch projection

10 hours next day. Close to skin and lovely flowery-creamy smell on the skin

This is very unusual and adds to the rich tapestry of different fragrances out there; but I could only wear it very rarely, perhaps once per year.

Many may find this horrendous, I guess I am in the middle

lat
lat

It's not discontinued, only the beige packaging was replaced with a white one. I have it and it's exactly the same smell, nothing to worry about.

Onto the review: I've been going back and forth, pondering whether to get this fragrance or not, because for some reason, it is rather pricey. I really wanted to own it but I didn't love it to convince me to splash out on a bottle. But recently they introduced the 15ml bottle and I grabbed one right away. It is lovely, the freesia, the pepper, suede notes. It's very vibrant, yet creamy. A crowd pleaser, no doubt, but sophisticated and not obvious.

alexandrina.charlie
alexandrina.charlie

Is it really discontinued?? Where did you get this information?? I can't find anything in google. Please, tell me it's not true, I've been using this fragrance for about 6 years and till now didn't manage to find sth that would ever manage to replace this perfume.

crazyaboutlairderien
crazyaboutlairderien

I had this fragrance a long time ago, and since venturing into niche three years ago (and now finding my way back to mainstream for anti snobbery reasons not to mention for budgets sake...) I often wondered what is was I liked about it. I tend to think these notes gave it away: I usually like ceder, sandalwood, incense, suede, labdanum, though very depending on the other ingredients and in what amount used. If I can smell a 3D rose I tend to back off but it seems it is one of those secret ingredients I like in the mix (which is for me the case with lots of soliflore bombs, can't do Big Feminine Flowers, main enemy the tuberose)

LPF is not oh so different/standing out from a lot of other fragrances, but to me this one is from beginning to end both very likable and, with all these reviews to back this up: versatile!

To me this is also a scent that reminds me that individual notes are just a suggestion of what you might smell in the final composition, but the nose is the director and give an orchestra a different director and they sound different!

Anyway I don't like D&G Light Blue (not hate it either, it is just very much NOT me for some reason, which says all about me and nothing about the juice btw, which seems very very popular) but I can see a certain resemblance.

If we're speaking characteristics here I'm not seeing a certain haircolor or phase in life or anything for that matter, because of forementioned versatility (in my opinion).

Did they discontinue it? I might need to get myself a couple of ml then, for nostalgia's sake :)

However I won't grieve over it if I can never smell it again, cos even though I really liked it back then, it was never in my heart like other fragrances can be. Maybe that is the downside of being so eager to please many...? Or because of the strict gender assignment I seem to sense a lot less in niche fragrances...? Dunno. Sorry for digressing!

Bloom24
Bloom24

This wonderfull aroma has another story for me. I was in Greece, sitting at a beautifull terrace at the seaside. I've just returned from a three hour laziness on the beach, admiring the windsurfers in the Vasiliky bay. The wind was blowing just as perfect for them to go back and forth along the sea. A really enjoyment of the eye. Anyway, sitting at my table, listening to the waves and the boats glittering nearby, drinking a wonderfull frappe...a women passed by me. At first i didn't realize it, I thought it was the smell of the wind combined with the coffe and the sea, but then, the women passed by me again, and I sensed a different aroma.....could that be...pepper...I was really confused. I turned my head on to see where the smell was coming from. I saw the girl at the table beside me, her chair was really close and I could sense the aroma now very clearly. The pepper....ah the pepper...but wait..it was something else that completed the fragrance, something sweet, yet very fresh...like spring air coming through my window...mmmm...freesia...and also something very sofy, like a nice leather cover. As you imagine I walked in the first perfume shop and start my search after that smell that was now encripted in my mind. When I finally recognized the nice aroma it became my signature scent for some time now. I think it still creates an allure of vacation around me.....at least in my mind... :-)

Piney
Piney

Gorgeous scent. Light, powdery and so easy to wear. You can get away using it at daytime or nighttime

powdepuff
powdepuff

This is the perfume i wore on my wedding day. it felt elegant, fresh and sexy. would definitely reccomend for those that want to leave a slight hint behind but not anything over powering.

ananya20
ananya20

Marks & Spencer has an exact dupe "Inspire"! The longevity of its EDT is pretty good and the price is even better!

smellME
smellME

Tried this recently...I just say -
Soft subtle creamy but gorgeous !
This has been in the shadow for too long..now it has to get out in the sun !
Have to get this....

...and now owning it and wearing it !! I feel rich wearing such a lovely scent witholding lovely notes as pepper, violet ,rose, cedar, heliotrope,'insence, and leather or as the house calls it...
- WARM WOMAN ACCORD (nicely put, but soo funny )
: )
Update, finally had to let this go...too soft, almost could'nt smell it, kept respraying...gave it to a friend.

Rianna
Rianna

This is the best smelling perfume in the world. Clean, classy, seductive, feminine, and beautiful. My favourite.

tandi
tandi

casual, clean,feminine peppery and powdery. I love it

EDIT: Been racking my mind wondering what this reminds me of and then suddenly last night i take a sniff and it all comes back to me...this smell exactly like Rasasi Unique!! unfortunately fragrantica doesnt have it in its database but for those who can get it its an alternative to lacoste pour femme.

cleo777
cleo777

So here's how I came across this one. My friend showed me some little sample vials he got at the store and I asked if I could have one. I love it! To me it's such a pretty floral. I don't pick up any pepper in it at all. It was difficult to find but I finally got my large bottle at a perfume boutique, then a certain popular cosmetics store finally opened in my area and I was happy to see they carry it also! I agree about the Touch of Pink and Love of Pink lines, I don't care for them at all. Viva LaCoste!

I like this perfume since it came out.
I never owned it because it was signature for a close friend. It's actually the only perfume and I would dare to say the only item by Lacoste that I like. I'm totally not a Lacoste-girl!
I especially like the aromatic vibe in Lacoste pour Femme and the fact that it is quite a classic lady scent, easygoing but classy, not a sporty "fresh" water. Very versatile, it goes with pretty everything and lasts forever! Good bang for the price.

sue7677
sue7677

i have shelfs full of perfume but this is my favourite by far , i always wear this when i go out somewhere nice it seems to brighten my mood also try the body lotion its like velvet on the skin .:)

RAYHANAH

Well well well, all i can say is i'am on my fourth bottle.

sofababe

There's something irresistible about Lacoste Pour Femme. I would never have thought to try a Lacoste fragrance again after experiencing their Pink range (inoffensive but nothing to write home about) but I got a sample of this one with a purchase of something else (I forget what) and it really surprised me. Peppery, elegant and eventually sweet, its engaging and I now couldn't imagine my Spring wardrobe without it. I don't understand why its not more popular, its inexpensive, readily available and extremely well made. Well, for all those women who don't know and love it-Hooray....all the more for me!!!

Synda
Synda

I discovered this beautiful scent 12 years ago, and have worn it ever since. It is clean, reminiscent, classy and feminine. Everytime I wear this,some one comments on it. I wear it all year long and am never disappointed.
I tend to "collect" perfume to wear for different occassions: everything from a couple of Avon perfumes to Bulgari. But most often I like this!
I like certain notes in my perfume, and the Heliotrope is just fantastic.

First, this floral musky fragrance seemed to me nice, but then the pepper note started to seem too suffocating. That is why I don't like it. Not bad. Just not for me.

sapramiška
sapramiška

I disliked this scent at first but I wasn't sure why. On the other hadn, I could not stop thinking about it.

It is soft, wearable, interesting, close to the skin, also spicy.
Now I like it very much.

Peggspark
Peggspark

This perfume is a must have for spring! It's so easy to wear, elegant and like a spring breeze. Great for everyday casual wear or the office yet it's perfect for a cozy night in with your someone! This one is a compliment magnet!

Annica

The brand Lacoste you may associate with stylish clothes, fashion sport shoes and handbags, maybe not so much with perfumes but they are good at perfumes aswell, at least Pour Femme.
The more I wear it the more I love it.
A Masterpiece!!

Eftelya
Eftelya

I can not use any other fragrance since I met this one...Nice to meet you,Lacoste pour femme!...

Well, everybody here already said everything about it. Lacoste Femme is pretty nice, in my opinion. Anybody can enjoy it. It's quite elegant for Lacoste, which is comething I usually don't associate with this brand. One last thing, I find it a bit masculine, and I think guys should give this a try as well.

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

Perfect for every season!
I prefere it in autumn time,not because of the weather conditions,but because of the mental state it puts me in.When I use it I feel like pulling my self together!The kind of -vacations are over,lets be really creative this autumn- mood.Warm and fresh at the same time,velvety,elegant.

LillianM
LillianM

People stop me all the time asking about this fragrance. I received a sample and was shocked it was from Lacoste. I don't smell anything synthetic, nor do I smell like a teen. I love the spice/pepper notes which are softened by just the right amount of powder. I appreciate that there is an elegance to it that does not overpower for daily/casual wear. Very hard to find that balance in a fragrance, I think.

pourfemme
pourfemme

It is a soft, powdery, fresh parfume that can be used every day, everywhere. I love it but unfortunately it's lasting power is weak.

Long time I just looking this scent. Was somekind bias.But today I bought thisone.It smells like a woman who knows what it is worth.So- so femine and longlasting.

sugar_sweet
sugar_sweet

Before trying i thought that it was another sour Lacoste typical womens air freshner (it's sad, but that is what i think of almost all Lacoste fragrances). Nevertheless after trying it yesterday i completly changed my mind. It is something well done pour femme, i would like to say- something brilliant. It's not like something unique but it's something everybody likes, uses or at least recognizes it as a good thing. P.S. on my skin it is very similar with Louis Feraud, the only thing that is different- Feraud is a bit greener.

CherryBlossom

Such a beautiful fragrance, so feminine, elegant and timeless... It´s a must have in your wardrobe, You can wear it in any season or anytime, it´s floral, fresh, peppery and comforting, very well balanced and lasts in your skin for hours... I love it so much... This masterpiece has been my signature fragrance for years!

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Lacoste pour Femme is something I return always after while. This brings much romantical memories when I met my husband. Very feminine, elegant, powdery, soft. This scent is like soft skin that females have; second skin. Very comforting and tempting. Its tickling senses and makes You feel happy. This One is also the one I always will keep in my collection. ***<3<3<3***

beatrix75

yes very elegant Can be worn anywhere anytime period or age. I love the smell that surrounds me!the longeviti its very good on my skin yeah he not "shout"but its there!!abolut favorite!!love forever

Annica

"It reminds me a bit of another perfume" I thought as I had sprayed it. After some pondering, I realized that it was Trussardi Inside. The freesia? However, the similarity disappeared after a couple of minutes. How Lacoste Femme has managed to escape my nose for so many years is a mystery :) Since it's so light, I can imagine that it fits on most occasions without bothering anyone. I have truly fallen for this fragrance because it is so warm and delicious. A winner.

beatrix75

i have to admidt thet its very sofisticated warm ,elegant but modern,creamy and sporty in the same time i tested today in a mall and i orderet imediatly from nordicfeel side, its more cheep tham in a mall so i wait to resive my frag!!i feel that i can juse in winter but in spring/summer time to because its so confort and wearable anytime all day long!!with the strongnes and lasting power i dont know yet i wayt to see how its become i hope so its good,many writings that its weak !!!!my skin to its so dry so the fragrances quickly evaporate but i have expectation from a lacoste fume.good luck for my ha ha ha !!

laura.dørum
laura.dørum

Lacoste FOR EVER !!!!!!!

jhinampas
jhinampas

i loved this perfume way back 2004... someone gave it to me on Christmas Day but got stolen on 2005. Sad.. :(

polinkasuperova
polinkasuperova

i had this frag in the past one of my fav very powdery femmenine not strong at all but it does not stay on for a lond time but i still love it very sexy in a delicate way

Aysu

You can feel all these notes like pepper, suede, sandalwood, cedar, along with freesia and a vanilla which I definitely feel on my skin. But all these notes are used in a Lacoste way, which means fragrance gives you a sporty and fresh feeling not an oriental floral or floral woody. I think it is a pure success, refreshing, uplifting, high quality and crowd pleaser without being ordinary.

naeemah.davis
naeemah.davis

OMG! I LOVE this perfume! Everyone gifts me compliments and the men can't resist me when I wear it. I ran out and I HAVE to get some more!

violetta1975
violetta1975

I love this perfume! my only dislike about it is that it smells a little bit "old lady" to me sometimes. I love it and yet when I wear it I feel little bit like an old lady powder....:D

hooked2thegoodstuff
hooked2thegoodstuff

I remember buying this a few years back... Possibly 2007-2008. I was always buying clean, fresh scents and I wanted something grown up and elegant but not too posh and uptight! This was a perfect choice and fell in love with it! I then moved on to various other fragrances and today, I found this at the back of my cupboard and my, oh my! I am back in love with this beauty and it lasts forever!!!

chio17
chio17

I would love to have it again and again....amazing scent!

aniston
aniston

Just had 1 spritz from the sales person at the mall the other day and now just bought it. I really couldn't get it out of my mind. I was smelling my wrist the whole time. It lasts very long too! Love it!

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

oh my! I am at my 4th bottle of lacoste already. the scent that lacoste manages to capture in this bottle is extremely agreeable, nice, good girl next door type of fragrance. but it gets kind of boring. I kept wondering why do I continue to get it?- from other people, I mean...
the answer is that this scent is loved my almost everybody. it is non-intrusive, adaptable, sweet like a tennage girl s giggle. but it bores me.
I still use it, though. it is a great fragrance for casual day wear, out in the town, especially if you have no idea what to wear.

KEW
KEW

Reviews made me think I was going to love this so off I went to try it in Boots. However, it immediately smelt plasticky and didn't improve! It must have the same musk in it as Idyll EDT as that has the ame unpleasant smell on me after a while. Defintely try before you buy!

lovely_nona85
lovely_nona85

خلصت واريد الثانيــــــه اكستراااا لايك

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This was a blind buy .... after reading notes and comments and I love it!

IT seems to me to be a feminine sporty scent (I dont normally like sporty perfumes) only more classy,maybe just dirtied up a bit, more depth, and softened, very feminine but at the same time I could imagine this smelling amazing on a man.

I have to wear this a bit longer to give full f.b., but so far..I'm definently loving this.. soft, floral slightly creamy. Great to wear at work or just for some cozy factor like lacost's 'inspiration'... seems like somthing cozy enough for winter time but I could also very much see wearing this in the warmer months as well... quite enjoyable fragrance

I would even go as far as saying that ''this smells modern and romantic'

meduza
meduza

It smells feminine, medium strenght parfume, gently but still as a strong woman , smels clean like I just took a bath.
The first thing on my minde was me with a vitage hairstyle, a flaunting dress illuminated with sunray"s.
I don't know why but that was realy the first thing on my minde.
I really like it and I don't get headaches that I get from parfumes with patchouli of mimose in it.
I tryed Inspiration to but I've got headache from it although I liked it and tuch of sun wich smell beautifull to!!!!

Karry_
Karry_

I had it several years ago. I love it. Gonna buy it again. Serious smell for serious and classic woman. It s very warm, pleasant and never irritates either you or the surrounding people.

Cams
Cams

Pretty darn flawless is this one! I always get compliments when I wear it. A winner that lasts and lasts!!

etispi
etispi

One of the most complete fragrances that I’ve ever smelled… There’s not one single note that stands out in an overwhelming way. It can be best described by the woman wearing it… She is an adventurous explorer and in the same time elegant, charismatic and charming. It’s the girl that’s into surfing and snowboarding and yet has no problems with the highest heels or the strictest suits. You will be stunning with that fragrance no matter if you are wearing a parka, two scarves and a trapper hat or nothing at all…

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

Beautiful scent, warm and powdery it's my go to when in doubt. I've never had a complaint about it like some of the others in my collection, great for the work place long lasting without being overpowering or heady. Would recommend to anyone of any age.

miss-baksel1988
miss-baksel1988

Absolutely in love with this scent. I always got compliments when wearing. So lovely, so sweet, so delicate, massive staying power but absolutely not overwhelming. Love it, love it, love it!

miki1968

magnificent i got it yesterday i just love it...

lislac
lislac

I just bought this perfume today and I'm so happy! I've been looking for a new scent to replace my favourite, Dolce Gabbanas Feminine (unfortunately discontinued) and I guess this is the closest I can get. So soft, feminine, just fabulous! Love, love, love!

acidburn
acidburn

This fragrance is fabulous. The main word here is Elegance, because that's what it inspires. This isn't casual, but very classy and recognizable. Like someone said it before, it smells like money and power. Appropriate for sophisticated, confident, intelligent, sexy and self-aware women. Wear it when you want to make a statement of that!
Good staying power.

NNN
NNN

It's been a while since I've been looking forward to try this one.
I'm a huge fan of Lacoste's fragrances and, based by the reviews and notes, I was sure that I was going to love it and buy someday.

Well, after trying, it's not exactly what I expected... I found it quite old and sickening, and not good at all! I got a terrible headache after trying it!

Oh my... I really tried to like it! Really did! But it's a no for me.

RAYHANAH

I was wondering if this is the same lascoste as the one in the pop edition (yellow tin). The reason is ive gone through 2 bottles of the lacoste pop edition and can no longer find it about, so i was wondering if this smells similar so i could re-purchase.

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

Fist sniff: verry peppery and similar to the smell of medicine or pharmacy.
After the perfume setlled it gave me the feeling of something bold, mature sexyness going on.
While wearing it my senses were very alive and felt like I it was saying:hey, I'm a confident, sexy woman, ready to go all the way.
I only wear it in winter because is too strong for warm weather while in winter it blends perfectly with the frost.
It's an interesting scent with a lot of personality about it.

cinsot
cinsot

Hands Down my desert island layering trio choice.

Clear musk with a smattering of pepper and the freshness of apple, gives way to creamier richer soft suede undertones with a wispy efflorescence perpetually present. Petals rise and faint throughout creating something honestly compelling on my skin.

Pour Femme relaxes me from the outside in. Nothing beats basking in this celestial redolence.

A personal favourite.

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

Cosy, casual scent. It's just in the middle, not love, but not hate too. It's one of those mainstream perfumes. Strong, but non-distinctive, it smells like many others.I would say it could be a perfect choice when you're not sure what to buy for a present.

Lena S
Lena S

I remember seeing the TV commercial with Catharine Hurley dancing on the table in my early childhood - it seemed so beautiful and magical, I was becoming almost hypnotized by this.
I hadn't known the scent itself but remembered the commercial for life, so I believe it's really ingenious if making so great impression!

But coming to the scent itself...

Lacoste Pour Femme is just radiant elegance. Harmonic and delicate.
As for me, I almost don't feel difference between the top and the middle - that is all very balanced and pleasant powdery smell.
Surprisingly, I find the base is the lightest part of the composition for being less sweet and without spicy note.

While the fragrance is quite light, I think it can be used for any occasion, particularly as evening variant as its elegance allows this.
And, sorry for being trivial, but for me Pour Femme obviously matches blondes best of all.

whiten
whiten

a very beautiful, cozy perfume. I really wish it would have more silage and longevity on me, I would def. purchase this one. but for now, I'm quite undecided...

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

Such a pretty feminine perfume, warm and cozy.
This scent embraces you with a calmy breeze.
I`m loving it so much that I´m considering to make it my signature one.
One previous reviewer said that it smells like a new born baby and in fact it does, conforting and soothing, heavenly fume.
A ZEN scent of Quietness and harmony.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Fabulous scent. Light, fresh and perfect for everyday wear. A classic to have in your wardrobe! Another GREAT thing about this perfume is that it has fantastic lasting power. 12+ hours on my skin!!!!

piapedersen
piapedersen

So soft, warm and feminine... it feels like wearing a cashmere sweater on a very cold day. I love it!

andrada2003
andrada2003

I first fell inlove with Lacoste pour Femme three years ago. I used to wear it at work and everybody noticed, so I had the unpleasant surprise to have four of my colleagues using the same scent. It smelled like we were in the army, if you know what I mean... So I dropped it, even if I loved it, because it became too much common for my taste.
I got it again last week and I fell inlove again. I simply adore this clean fragrance. I mostly feel freesia and that wonderful incense dryout. I can't complain about the sillage or the longevity, it lasts 8 hours, so what could I want more?
Perfect for summer.

miki1968

i received today a vial i find it extremely elegant and refined...i absolutely must get it...

daliflora
daliflora

One of the best perfumes ever created by a modern-contemporary designer.

florabella
florabella

I picked up this fragrance based on the many positive reviews here. I must admit that I had passed it by so often as both the name and the bottle weren't very interesting to me. I'm glad I gave it a try, I typically don't love powdery scents but I find this to be a comfort scent, cuddly and cozy. Very pretty, I'm glad to have it in my collection.

katika779
katika779

Lacoste Pour Femme ist very very beautiful , super milé dámy je to nádhera , rozjasní každý váš nudný deň... nesmie mi nikdy chýbať

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

this one smells like a new born baby. very calming comforting and easy to wear.

Katica23
Katica23

Really love it, and suggest if you like not too strong fragrances. The only one that I hate in it is that it doesn't last... :( Why can't I smell this great perfume for long on my skin???? :(

she
she

yapp..creamy floral powdery..it just ev.day fragrance

Anmo
Anmo

I love wearing it now, in hotter weather, the heliotrope really reveals all of its beauty in warmer climate. So pretty, fresh but creamy and smooth...
Smells 'upper class' yet simple. indeed like a good new bag, haha.

eilismaireg

I have to re-review after trying again today. The first application is slightly chemical and yes, it does smell much like D & G feminine but it has a slightly mentholated edge (cedar?) which makes it slightly more remarkable. I expected it to die after a short time, but it outlived the Organza that I'd applied to the other wrist and continued on through a shower. Really nice, soft and feminine scent. Kind of missable but it will first and foremost, make you smell 'nice' - no danger here!

madhatter1
madhatter1

Ooo la la! This is a winner and I always miss it when I run out.
The layering products are great, creme is silky. Its fresh slightly floral and it did last!
Great for travel, office and after 5. I got compliments!

SUHAD
SUHAD

sweet memories *.*

freshandfruity
freshandfruity

omg omg omg this will be my wedding perfume i have been in love with this fragrance since high school forever will be my number one scent.smells sooo amazing

pauluch3
pauluch3

Optimistic-minimalistic :)

It stays close to your skin and will not offend anyone at work. It really highlights my feminine side and it's very elegant, soft and creamy. It reminds me of my best friend who wore it a lot.

aelias
aelias

I would put this on the same level as Guerlain L'Instant...it's a pretty darn good floral with more depth/less sharpness than most. Very good in spring time.

smellsogood
smellsogood

I can't really pick out any specific notes in this perfume and it is rather linear, so what you initially spritz is pretty much what you get all the way through to the drydown. So imagine taking a lovely warm bath, drying yourself with a big soft fluffy white towel and dusting yourself with expensive powder using a big powder puff. That's it! Relaxed, soft, warm, clean and powdery. I like it.

sofababe

I just finished up my sample size bottle and I've already put this on my want list.
Femme is a perfect name for this, so womanly. I never thought that Lacoste made such an elegant perfume, I have only smelled their fruity "Pink" range before.
I will hunt down a very large bottle very soon.

eilismaireg

A very pleasant, slightly non descript floral musk which smells very much like Dolce & Gabbana Woman to my nose. Nice, but not worthy of a full bottle whilst they're giving away the D & G at the moment!

Janica009
Janica009

La Femme is very pleasant, smooth, yet shiny scent.
suitable for every woman, i suppose :)

sharyssa
sharyssa

This has got to be the most beautiful scent in the world but why such a plain boring bottle?? Kinda reminds me of valentino v but better. I need to have this frag!! Need it!! lol

eczsn
eczsn

my husband doesnt like my parfumes and they are over 100.we went to a market and look over.tahn my husband says'there is a very good smell in there 'than i ask the woman which one is about 60 years oldu which parfüme do you wear..
and she says this parfüme. i want to buy in a little time

Ohkit
Ohkit

This perfume reminds me of childhood, my clumsy early teens and now, when I'm 19, it's still a must-have in my perfume collection. Some say Lacoste pour femme is for "very good girls", I'd say it's for an independent, successful, unforgettable woman. Like Charlize Theron. Beautiful but not vulgar. Outstanding and seductive.

bergamot
bergamot

This smells like money and confidence

malia
malia

I never even try Lacoste perfumes, i don't even know why, but they don't attract me at all. But this one i smelled on a friend and...wow, I was so wrong. This is an absolutely wonderful unique scent. I couldn't stop smelling my wrist after trying it on my skin. I am glad i discovered this perfume. Fantastic!

kugkng
kugkng

I have a chance to take a whiff from this beauty at my friend's wardrobe and WOW! I do love it at first sniff,,, this is another wish list that I will grab next/.. smell like a real lotus (like pollen from heaven ^^).. so soft very smooth and gentle ...I have no word to describe much just ....beautful.

Amethyste
Amethyste

This one is very very similar to the original Women's Secret, which I don't like either.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

Bright, shiny, happy, optimistic, follow-me scent yet not sexy at all! It's rather good girl's or young mom's perfume. It's plain and safe, has no secret inside. Lovely indeed, but not for me.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Ohhhhhhhh I really, really hate to write this review because everyone seems to love this and I anxiously awaited its arrival. I just knew I was going to ADORE this after the reviews. Funny thing , everybody LOVES D&G Light Blue and I cannot stand it. Same story , it was almost identical to Light Blue to my nose and reminded me of the dreaded Estee White Linen. I guess I can safely say I do not like fresh , clean smelling fragrances but more floral , juicy and oriental or vanilla floral. So sad , I just KNEW I had me a new love but alas Lacoste and I must part ways ........ quickly !
Update: I just read the nose behind this -Oliver Cresp- also created Angel , Ange ou Demon and LIGHT BLUE. That would have clued me in that I would probably dislike Lacoste. From now on I will read ALL of the perfumes the creator designed to see if its a long list of my dislikes and probably should not buy.

andifemale
andifemale

loved this scent the first time i smelt it, it has been my favourite for many years.

wosic
wosic

Oh, I love this one! Love it, love it, love it! I can't believe it took me so much time (and so many perfumes) to finally found " the perfect soft creamy feminine" scent.
I can't detect any of the notes listed above but the smell is divine - so alluring in its simplicity .
Sheer pleasure.
Staying power is excellent.
A "must have". Or at least "must try"

ME ENCANTAAAAAAAAA..

guest_SAGUI..
guest_SAGUI..

ME ENCANTA ESTE OLOR,ESTA RIQUISIMO!!!! ES UNOS DE LOS MAS EXQUISITOS OLORES....

kerini
kerini

A few years back I really liked this, it used to feel really warm and elegant. Trying it again now I'm not too thrilled anymore.

For the first few seconds I get a weird mix of something vanilla-like and something bitter alcoholic. But quickly it turns into a smooth combination of freesia and spice. That's the only part I recognize from before.
After a while the intensity goes down considerably and there's rose and jasmine with hints of hibiscus and a very soft peppery note.
The scent closes woodsy with cedar and incense.

Apart from the aromatic opening the fragrance does nothing for me any longer.
I doubt that it's just my taste that's changed so drastically. Must be my body chemistry after having my daughter. Pity!

It lasts 5+ hours.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Lacoste pour Femme is a great scent, I like it very much. I had this perfume some years ago, then it went out of my mind. Fortunately I got a sample, and recognized this beautiful scent. At first I didn't like it so much, because it wasn't strong enough for my taste. Or I wasn't mature enough:)? Eventually I'm in love with LPF. It's warm, close-to-skin and interesting, spicy at the same time. Like a lady...

fjona
fjona

i really love this one by Lacoste. is really the best. smells like all day pure fresh and clean and it lingers on your skin and clothes.

VintageLady
VintageLady

Great in the afternoon after a shower. Spring recommended. and Summer..

elyelf
elyelf

classy, feminine, modern, makes you feel clean. perfect for work

terranova
terranova

The best for me! It's sexy and warm scent.

Doodles
Doodles

This is one of my all-time favorites. It has a very characteristic and elegant smell. Not girly at all though -so if that's what u r looking for, Lacoste Pour Femme is definitely not for u. Stays on long enough as well.. To me, it's better for winter time -a little too strong for summer.. but i always loved it!

ladygya86
ladygya86

This is my favorite fragrance!It makes me feel very special.
Very light, fresh, soft, and flowery scent.

ninehuss
ninehuss

This is my signature perfume, I so love this and I got lot of compliments for this..Love the clean smell and the powdery scent after..

Belle de la nuit
Belle de la nuit

Thanks to everyone here I have sniffed this delicious scent! It smells like shampoo bubbles! Invigorating but not sharp...a distant relative of DKNY Be Delicious Green but more tender with better longevity and enough silage for you to get a soft waft when you move. It comes together as a composition, none of the notes are truly distinct and that is something I appreciate.Unassuming beautiful girl in the corner with a remarkable personality, overlooked but when discovered, a real joy to behold!

Désirée
Désirée

When I put this on, it makes me feel on the fluffy white, bright clouds. It is so comforting and soothing, like a wonderful aromatherapy oil. It works like magic to me.

Even though I used to think I didn't like powdery smells, I fell in love with this at the first sniff. And all I could think about was a very interesting, creamy powdery feeling. It is so well done that it changed my feelings towards powdery notes.

This one feels so clean. Not the trendy-orangey-lemoney "clean" though, don't get me wrong. But it makes me LOVE the day I wear it..

It is not sporty and not a distinctive night scent. But it is so classy and elegant, so perfect for the everyday use. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't like sharp fruity cleanness and looking for an alternative.

This also stays very long on my skin even longer on my clothes. (like a half day) It is amazing.

Every time I sniff this, I want to hug the person who created this! I adore some of his creations.

Vanilla violin
Vanilla violin

This is so similar to Trussardi Inside!
I like Lacoste pour Femme better though. It is less sweet and it is much softer. Its a very good everyday fragrance suitable for all occasions, a safe choice by all means.

albatros
albatros

Excellent staying power!!

flobenz
flobenz

Ah, this is a gorgeous scent--light, classy, powdery, subtle, and makes me happy. It's perfect for days when you just want to smell good without wanting to make a big statement as it's an everyday fragrance that will not annoy others. I feel as if the silage is not very good, tho, like I'm the only who can actually smell what I'm wearing. I wish it had something that added just a little oomph to it. But just because it smells so so good, I love it so much, and I know I'll always keep coming back to this perfume. It's just so comforting!

Elue
Elue

If you are looking for a classic and feminine but also sporty/everyday fragrance, Lacoste Pour Femme might be the one for you.

I used to use Coco Mademoiselle edt and Armani Elle. However, I had Armani for such a long time that I got bored with it. Coco Mademoiselle is amazing but lately I have realized that it is not suitable for daily use!

Lacoste Pour Femme has a great staying power. (I can still smell it 10 hours after using it.) It is powdery and creamy yet it's not cloying. It also gives you the feeling of cleanness; it smells like a shampoo but in an expensive way.

So, this one is unique, soft and beautiful. I think this is a great choice as an everyday-work fragrance. (I love this so much!)

guest_NS
guest_NS

I got this as a freebie in a perfume shop, otherwise I don't think I would even have considered it. It is very subtle and, yes, classy. Somehow it reminds me of the smell of brand new clothes, bags from high-end shops and general "good taste", if there is such a thing. The only drawback is that it lasts about as long as a paycheck.

xs
xs

Not bad, not good either. I also dissagree with those who think the package does not fit the scent, it does very much. Very sporty.

Poetique
Poetique

I never thought I would fall in love with anything Lacoste, being quite far from the polo shirt wearing, stereotypical Lacoste type. But Pour Femme immediately won me over with its inviting, powdery & warm softness. The elegant, timeless simplicity of this perfume is hard for me to resist. I love wearing this every day.

Persian Belle
Persian Belle

Love to wear it all the time... espcially during the day. I find it suitable on me for warmer days, but really I wear it all the time... It goes with everything and anything. It's classy and at the same time sporty. Goes with my personality!!! I love it.

guest_leonora
guest_leonora

best Perfume ever, i get a lot of compliments...love it

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Lacoste Pour Femme on me is soapy-powdery-floral in the beginning and reminds me many modern scents. But in the base near to skin it is similar for me to the Crown Bouquet by The Crown Perfumery Co. They both have same shade of smell that reminds me how do a cortex and juice of some bush smell like. But the Crown Bouquet is more sharp, I can't stand it at all (((( Lacoste Pour Femme is more floral and light, but to my great chagrin, it's not my scent and I can hardly wear it because of that shade of smell.

Budaqueen
Budaqueen

Perfect daytime/office wear. Fresh like a cologne, yet feminine and warm, with just a hint of pepper which gives it a slight masculine edge. I found it had a great lasting power too... This is one of my ultimate daytime scents. After several bottles, I felt the need for a change but I will no doubt go back to it.

jah
jah

sure shot perfume

zvoncica
zvoncica

Lacoste pour Femme is most universal perfume I have ever tested. The beauty of it lies in simplicity and modesty. True floral woody example, hardly mistaken with other scents (except E. Arden`s 5th Avenue After Five, these two are identical siblings).

Pour Femme is signature fragrance of women wearing jeans and coat of suit, cotton shirt and moccasin. Preparing lunch packages for her family before they head to school and work. Kissing her youngest goodbay. Waiting for a metro in autumn grey morning. In a pale brown trench coat, with umbrella on red - green quadrate fields. She works in newspaper publishing house as an senior editor; or in telecommunication company as PR; or in local store as cashier; or in bakery... the imagine is endless, the point is Pour Femme partout dans le monde.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

I am in love with this perfume. It is great. Indead, some, little, similarity with sensi, but this one is more transparant and realy fresh, i think because the apple. It stays a very long time with me during the day.I am glad to have it .

clairdelune
clairdelune

One of the many benefits of being a Fragrantican, is learning about scents you'd otherwise never encounter or care about.
I would never have even picked up a bottle of perfume by LaCoste, much less, sprayed it on my wrist had it not been for the glowing reviews here.
Good perfume--with a little alligator on it? Good perfume--from a company associated with sporting goods and preppy casual wear? Not possible I'da thought, and yet, this is really very nice, very wearable, very pleasant perfume.
It's not in the least 'sporty' to me and in fact is very feminine, warm and versatile.
The only 'neg' for me was its lasting power. I never have a problem with that - quite the opposite in fact - most scents stay with me 'til the next shower. LaCoste stuck around for a few hours but then had to run off to its golf date and lunch at the country club.
Still, this is a nice fragrance and would be an excellent choice for a gift for someone. I can't imagine anyone not liking it.

Florentine
Florentine

An interesting scent. Fresh and clean but classy and elegant at the same time. But on me it smells fresh and sporty, I do not get the cozy and soft notes and the powdery warmths other users are writing about. I use it during the day in summer. It is my favourite to wear to the gym (sparingly applicated). I agree with another user that it is powerful but not overwhelming. I like it a lot but I do not love it.

What a nice fragrance! It smells feminine and classy but also easygoing. It is a highly wearable and meaningful white floral with a beautiful aromatic edge in the drydown, kind of woodsy/cedar/sandal, but not that sweetish gourmand base that seems to be a common feature for so many new scents. I'm glad that incense doesn't show up as drama queen.
It smells fresh and non offensive in summer, but not it's not a sharp bracing sport fragrance. It is a much more round and complex scent than a sporty girlish one.
Lacoste pour femme is essential, elegant, straight to the point, quite sensual. The bottle and box reflects this feminine essentiality. It is longlasting with a nice evolution on skin and good not invasive sillage.

femmeasis
femmeasis

It's a very well balanced smell. As for me Pour Femme is too harmonic. Great for young mothers, for happy brides or so... No crazyness, no challenge at all. This smell is truly for a woman who likes everything BEIGE.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

I wore it on my prom :) It brings back memories. Very plesant, floral, creamy, feminine but not too strong, perfect for everyaday wear. Is it me, or it smells a bit honey-ish at the begining? I like this one very much.

falovalo
falovalo

This is soft and feminine, the way a lot of people would expect a woman to smell. Classy describes this beautifully. I don't smell any incense, luckily. Jasmine and apple are the key notes here.

Malegria

Okay, now when I compare Lacoste pur femme and Sensi side by side, I can tell that there are no similarities in it at all.Lacoste is more sensual,the incense undertones are amazing!an extremely feminine scent,creamy,slightly bitter ( love that part!)
Still feel similarity to Laguna - it`s like a grown up Laguna...

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I like it a lot,simple,classy and elegant.A scent that is easy to like.

talat
talat

very soft and subtle.Does not stay long on my skin and for this reason i did not like it.Paking is great and so is frosted bottle.Nothing special. Ordinary perfume.

alinta
alinta

Very soft and feminine. Floral sweet, elegant. Unfortunately, it doesn`t last long.

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

I got lots of compliments when wearing this one. It seems men like soft and subtile fragrances.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

The scent was a compliments-winner in my life what actually was least expected. I used to stop smelling it on myself in 15 min and kept getting compliments in hours.

It is soft, feminine, a kind of neutral in the sense of all-purpose use. Impressed by its success in the office I started wearing it to the cinema, meeting with friends and kept enjoying the stream of compliments, direct and sideway, by women and men.

In my case I can compare this stunning effect of Lacoste pour femme on others with the past impact of Armani Acqua di Gio for men on me: there seems nothing special about it to make a statement but somehow it does work. I am not sure about our reunion though, besides, it's been too popular here.

rooa

I'm addicted too! Blends in and shapes my personality. A fine fragrance!

persian_girl
persian_girl

Well, a friend of mine had it and the body lotion as well and I found it very heavy for me... and I don't understand how can anybody compare it to "Sensi".. i find it totally different... or maybe there is an ingredient which I feel very strongly and makes me headache. Anyway, nothing special.

Malegria

I like it immediately - it reminded me of Sensi and Laguna both.Creamy, soft,feminine.I am a little scared of suede fragrances, but here it is very comfortable.It is very elegant,modest perfume - won`t draw too much attention, only the right one.
The staying power is not very good though - after a couple of hours it was gone.

brickbird
brickbird

It is a very nice fragrance. Soft, warm and kind of alluring. I have it in my wrist since 10 min ago. It is new to me, although it reminds me something of Sensi, and I can't stop breathing it.
It is dancing a tango with my L'instant that I have on today. Close and distant, they each have a personality of their own. Twisted but strangely beautiful duo.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

very similar to Sensi...only not that powerful. it is more gentle.

lilies
lilies

It's like getting a nice pampering powder bath! ;)

didi
didi

I love it!! Is the best. So feminin.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Very beautiful flowery creamy perfume. If it would be stronger I would really love it. It's very casual and soft, I can't imagine anyone being offended with this one. It's also very likable. Despite lack of intensity it has good staying power, it's still here, but faint after some hours.
Wow, staying power really great! I still can feel after 8 hours this wonderful smell! And it's not faint! Rare thing to last so long on my wrist!
Even though it's easy to like, it's not ordinary or boring. Alternative to this (and very similar) is another beautiful perfume - Trussardi Inside.

rooa

this is like my favorite dress: makes me feel a princess, delicate and powerfull in the same time

maschin
maschin

i agree it is a very elegant fragrance, very feminine, with a warm ending..unfortunatelly it is not very strong and lasting on me..

Emeraude
Emeraude

very nice...not strong for me,very elegant,I like this perfume...

lexina
lexina

I tried it together with Burberry The Beat. I have to say, that in comparison to The Beat this one smells better. But in general, this perfume isn't anything I would label as outstanding or rememberable. Just another average perfume.

liat
liat

I wonder who this perfume is aimed for. The packaging is very sporty and young, but the scent is far from being light or fresh. It's rather heavy and leaves you with a sweaty feeling.
As I said, the scent is mature and sexy, obviously aimed for women who perceive themselves as sophisticated, so why the simple packaging? It's teenagery.
Altogether, I find this perfume peculiar.

Lolly007
Lolly007

Elegant and fresh. My favorite for everyday.

Lisa
Lisa

Dry very elegant perfume.
While wearing it I get a thirsty feeling, the scent is powerfull bot not overwhelming yet.

guest_gothchick
guest_gothchick

I LOVE THIS PERFUME TOO MUCH ACTUALLY TOO MUCH I THINK IT'S ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SMELLED IN MY WHOLE LIFE

p_autumn6
p_autumn6

i love it so much.whenever i wear it i feel confident.

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

This is one of my favorites...I'm addicted. Prefer over pink.

guest_Cristina
guest_Cristina

best perfume ever! it is certainly my favourite from lacoste and any other famous brand!

I can't even take this aroma.it's sour and too strong,without any feminine scense.I can say it's more sporty,but certainly not a good choice.

dang_thu
dang_thu

youthful but still, it has sth classic. :)

Marianne
Marianne

That's true. I like the warm, powdery notes although I usually prefer lighter scents.

Sicily
Sicily

Pour femme is the best Lacoste fragrance for me so far. Pour femme is creamy, elegant and modern, very cozy. Great for spring and summer - daytime use. It is similar to Armani Sensi, but it's better, youthful, without being powdery. I like it a lot.

Lacoste Pour Femme by Lacoste 4.18 out of 5 based on 1240 ratings and 219 user reviews

Eau De Parfum 1oz
Lacoste Lacoste pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray 90ml
Lacoste Lacoste pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray 90ml
Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume by Lacoste, 1.6 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume by Lacoste, 1.6 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
LACOSTE POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Lacoste EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ NEW PACKAGING
Eau De Parfum 3oz
Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume by Lacoste, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
LACOSTE POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Lacoste EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3 OZ TESTER
Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume by Lacoste, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lacoste Pour Femme Perfume by Lacoste, 3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lacoste Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz
Lacoste Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lacoste Pour Femme by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lacoste Pour Femme by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.