Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Lacoste Pour Homme Lacoste for men

Lacoste Pour Homme Lacoste for men Videos
Lacoste Pour Homme Lacoste for men Pictures Lacoste Pour Homme Lacoste for men Pictures Lacoste Pour Homme Lacoste for men Pictures

Lacoste Pour Homme by Lacoste is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Lacoste Pour Homme was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Claude Dir. Top notes are grapefruit, plum, apple and bergamot; middle notes are cinnamon, pink pepper, juniper and cardamom; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, musk, vanilla, rum and cedar.

Grapefruit Plum Apple Bergamot

Cinnamon Pink Pepper Juniper Cardamom

Labdanum Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Rum Cedar

Boss Bottled

Lacoste Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

Loads of vanilla + spicy, 7/10.

SculptureOfSoul
SculptureOfSoul

To the reviewer below:

How can it be a Dior Homme knockoff if it came out 3 years earlier?

jdawg
jdawg

I'd love to buy another bottle. Had it in high school.

xforce
xforce

يادم مياد كه سالهاى ٢٠٠٤ و ٢٠٠٥ از اين عطر استفاده ميكردم. رايحه اوليه بمانند انفجار بوهاى مركبات و ادويه هاى تند بود. خيلي قوى و انرژتيك. رايحه ثانويه شيرين و دوست داشتني. رايحه آن كاملا متمايز و قابل تشخيص ميان رايحه هاى مختلفه. عطر سرزنده و جوان پسنديه. بطرى زيبايي داره؛ ساده و دوست داشتنى. دوست دارم دوباره اين بوي خوب و خاطره انگيز رو به كلكسيونم اضافه كنم
Super energetic & elegant. Sweet & spicy. I like the scent & bottle very much. Resemble a young tennis champion. My rating 8/10.

burgundyaltima

smells like dior homme..still nice but can get cloying and powdery metallic towards dry down

SunnyGo93
SunnyGo93

My fiance wears this, and goodness! It smells so good on him. It's so spicy and really sexy!! With just a few pumps onto his skin the cologne lasts ALL DAY! The opening is a spicy citrus rum wave, it is sweet, but the fruit notes dont kick in until the dry down, which is really nice. The vanilla is very faint but it is still there. I don't know~! I can just imagine opening a rum bottle and pouring a glass of it. To others it's not a "WOW" fragrance, but this is a great everyday scent and would be wonderful for the fall/winter days and or night since it is spicy and a bit on the strong side, in my opinion. It's also really good for the office; it's not too offensive but just light and polite...??? Hahaa

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

I don't know what to say about this one... I bought it because someone told me they liked it in their teenage years. I was pretty disappointed with it. It only smells sweet, i can barely recognize anything in it... it's just isn't mine.

ramepb
ramepb

I was in an airport and had little time to shop. I quickly tried some perfumes and disliked all of them. I was in a hurry, no time to test anymore, so bought LPH blindly. When I got home and applied in the arm ... WOW! Delicious. Sweet but not cloying. Masculine, stylish and very versatile. Reminds me of Ferrari Black, but smells much better, less "dark" and has great longevity.

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

I can smell the boozy note of rum combined with the sweetness of plum very well in this fragrance. The spicy notes kick really soon right after then the cologne settles for a lemon-ish citrus notes with sandalwood and a vanilla dominant note from here to drydown. Yes! at some point, it does smell like Boss Bottled but I find this one more interesting. Boss Bottled is more linear fragrance, not too much change between notes and kind of boring at some time. The notes in Lacoste Pour Homme come into play a lot better IMO.

This fragrance is not bad at all. My 12 year old nephew saw it in my collection and fell in love with it, now he wants to take it away from me :)

This one is perfect for school, the office and casual use. It is not bad for a date either, just not too formal. This one is very versatile, smells delicious and fits any age group.

burgundyaltima

This reminds me of Esacada Magnetism for me..smells like a box of Nerds candy soaked in rum!..same soft vibe as Bvlgari Soir..do not over apply because it can be very cloying..unisex...nice..

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

Okay, when my lovely boyfriend told me that his uncle gave him this perfume as a present and that he absolutely loves it, of course that first thing I did was searching it in the Fragrantica database. And I was surprised, 'cause vanilla and rum are not something you would expect an basketball player to wear, especially because so far he used to stick to those strong, really masculine scents. You know, woods, musk, and all that stuff.
But when I actually smelled it... I don't even have words to describe it. This is what a male perfume is supposed to smell like! Sweet, but still mature, soft, but still irresistible. I couldn't stop myself from smelling my boy! :) Even the people we saw that night later questioned me about the 'great perfume' my love was wearing.

Longevity? Great, he smelled whole night, it didn't fade away.
Sillage? Not extraordinary, but if you ask me, I prefer scents that you can actually smell when you get closer to someone, rather than ones you can smell miles away.
Great job Lacoste!

renzo77
renzo77

to smell this I have to apply myself 10 times minimum if no one will smell fragrances like Armani mania, bvlgari this are very soft and smell good but close to the skin get 10-15 applications zero bottle spends a lot of projection and lasts briefly.
overrated fragrance just for the ads that subjected Procter & Gamble in 2005 2006.
This should cost much less there best perfumes at a lower price

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Lacoste Pour Homme is my spicy fall/winter cologne..Lacoste Essential Sport is my citrus/aquatic scent that I use during spring/summer and I enjoy it a lot.
Lascoste Pour Homme top notes of plum and Bergamot has a pleasant powdery aroma. The mid notes of Juniper, Pink Pepper and Cardamom help to give this cologne a spicy scent. The deep notes of Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla give this cologne spicy/warm scent. The sweet scent comes through with a slight hint of Rum which gives it a unique aroma.
I enjoy diverse colognes when it's suitable with my skin.
I'm always being asked which cologne I'm wearing when I wearing this cologne... which is a good thing. If no makes any comment it means it didn't get attention. When I tell them it's Lacoste Pour Homme, I get a shocked look as if they were expecting an expensive brand name instead which a complement for Lacoste. I find that it lasts well over 6 hour's and the powdery scent isn't as noticeable after an hour. The spicy/warm scent is what makes this cologne.
Longevity is 9.5/10
Sillage is excellent 7.5/10
Overall 8/10
I really enjoy this cologne, I would enjoy it more if the heighten aroma of either Spruce or Cedar scent which would give this cologne a very unique aroma. As it is now I rate this frag 8/10.

aucffan1
aucffan1

This has been in my collection for 10 years and will always be in my collection.. There is nothing bad about it.. Smells great, lots of hugs from the ladies and it lasts.. Oh, and it is reasonably priced..

If you dont have this in your collection... Your collection sucks :-)..

a solid 9.2 out of 10 stars..

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

This is a lovely one, alluring, fresh yet warm. Overall a good aftershave

ITS juan
ITS juan

I hate this one but I already have it. its not bad but its to powdery for me definitely fresh note. If any one wold like to trade fore anything.

supernaan
supernaan

Extremely underrated fragrance this one. A deep woody fragrance with a berry/plum like sort of opening that stays through to the end. It does become rather sweet but not cloying. It's sweet but manly sweet. Like it has a very woody dry down with some sweetness and one thing I love about this is that it doesn't smell of any bloody flowers. Hate floral smells. The younger girls aged between 16-28 seem to adore this aswell since they rarely smell it on anyone and it's just a lot more better and manlier version of something like say Boss Bottled N.O 6. Anyway two thumbs up from me. Love it.

phanhtofu
phanhtofu

A man with this perfume and a sporty outfit always make me wanna sing: "Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But here'smy number, so call me, Maybe?" You know what, he is my boyfriend now:X

kevdg18
kevdg18

mmmmmm... This fragrance smells so yummy. However, it doesn't really bring any nostalgic memories. :( It smells like nerds candy mixed with green tea. Although I've mentioned candy, the fragrance is a mature fragrance. I wouldn't go clubbing with this, but a date would be suitable. I probably wouldn't buy this fragrance again. It's nothing really special to me and I dont get complements.

selinacat
selinacat

Female Viewpoint: Please see if you are attracted to MY scents first to determine the usefulness of my review. Our nose attraction may not be compatible!

I got this for my husband, and I LOVE it on him. I feel like this is a great cologne for those men whose female/male counterparts are very "oriental-scented". My husband and I have a great natural musk compatibility, so, since my skin goes best with vanilla musk little spicy little sweet, I felt Pour Homme compliments that.

It has that unisex hint (ie Ultraviolet) but with that extra ting of citrus making it a unique male fragrance.

If your lady (or man) is more of the oriental scented and you have good chemistry (I'm talking ACTUAL chemistry as in skin/musk) Then I recommend this for the guys. It evokes "metrosexual" sophistication with a more masculine air than the sporty Tommy and Hugo Boss scents. (to me, considered "teen boy"). Pour Homme is defiantly for a man.

It is reasonably priced, and lasts an acceptable length of time (My POV is slightly skewed)

Just..please men, NO MORE THAN TWO MAXIMUM SPRAYS! ITS COLOGNE NOT BODY MIST. No woman wants to be with a guy who gives her a *REAL* headache. Two sprays will guarantee you get the nice vanilla sweetness under the citrus apple bergamot. Otherwise you risk becoming a giant citrus headache.

This scent is lovely, but I think it goes best with a complimentary counterpart fragrance making beautiful perfume together :D

*My top collector tip: A light-tight flexible *basket with lid* for storage. Sunlight can damage or shorten the life of your perfume. Bottles should be snuggled together to restrict movement (upright if possible) to help prevent scratching & breaking. Care for your perfume & a 100ml can last decades!*

Some have called this synthetic but I think that's the combination of rum, juniper, wood, and a whole lot of ethyl maltol. It's a unique combination to me, but I'm not a big fan of these kinds of fragrances. I like the smell but I'm not sure how well it would work for hours on end. I sprayed a tiny amount on before I went to sleep and never experienced the drydown, just a strong opening. It's been compared to Boss Bottled/#6, but I like this one better, I think because the wood isn't as strong and it's a bit more complex. I also like the strong notes in this one, though I generally don't like ones this sweet. Here, the juniper and rum seem to keep the sweetness in check. The plum and spices provide a kind of tint to the fragrance but are never clear as notes to me. I'll have to update after I've given it a regular wearing.

UPDATE: With a regular wearing what I'll say is that I don't like the first 20 minutes or so but then it settles in and is pleasant. The idea seems to have been to create a more balanced gourmand type fragrance (unlike Body Kouros, A*Men, Rochas Man, etc.), so if that appeals to you then by all means try and sample it.

aristocrat
aristocrat

Got this as a gift before moving to Colorado for a season... it was winter in the Rockies and whenever I smell this fragrance it reminds me of making my way to work through the fresh soft morning snow and clean crisp air with coffee in hand!! It isn't an ingredient listed but I do get a strong hint of liquiroice or sambuca from it too. It's my favourite Lacoste scent!

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

The first scent I ever purchased, so I do have a real soft spot for it.

It smells very good after a few minutes as the first initial 'sniffs' are a little bit too much. It will stay on the skin and/or clothes for a long time. I get about 6-7 hours on my skin before it seriously fades.

You have to use a good 5-6 sprays to ensure that it gets majorly noticed. Anything under 4 and the sillage isn't amazing.

Overall a great scent that will keep you happy for the money that you pay. You can get a 50ml bottle for roughly £25.

Results:

Scent: 8.5/10
Sillage: 7/10

jonuiuc
jonuiuc

Purchased this in my early twenties, it fell out of use over the years, and I recently rediscovered it in a drawer (now in my early thirties). I gave it a test on my skin and found it was just far too sweet and the vanilla too strong for me now. I tried to wash and scrub the fragrance off my arm several times, but it was very persistant. Very long lasting and decent projection if you find that it works for you. I gave this bottle away to a co-worker with a college bound son.

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

Lacoste Pour Homme is a very well constructed and balanced citric aquatic that though not innovative or uniquely original in conception, is outstandingly executed and one of the best aquatics on the market.
The beautiful opening of citrus and apple integrates very well with the juniper and cinnamon that never offends and manages to hold a very reserved and balanced personality without ever overwhelming. One of the best uses of apple I have come across in a fragrance, it seems to give the grapefruit a bass from which to balance it against the spicier middle notes.
Incredibly pleasing, becomes somewhat linear once the vanilla ripens over the middle and top notes, but the vanilla only seems to add a creamy note without losing its balance or becoming overly assertive. The sandalwood and cedarwood make for a light foundation that allows the vanilla and musk to come through unmolested. This give Lacoste Pour Homme a lighter feel but because the scent is so well balanced it doesn´t detract from the overall scent in the slightest.
Incredibly versatile, pleasing and refined.
Longevity is not bad, 5-6 hours is the standard, though on some skin chemistries this one never goes beyond a skin scent after the initial thirty minutes of application so a blind buy may not work for everyone.
The epitome of well executed, well blended and organically based.

Love&Happiness
Love&Happiness

I detect a nice, sweet and tart citrus in the beginning, almost like a lemon head. This is followed by vanilla and a spice that I can really feel. It's not overpowering at all. It's a very gentlemanly, warm scent that's an all around winner in my book.

malmon
malmon

Just had this last week got a free sample.

So let's see, Opening is kinda sweet with a dash of citrus. Then after an hour it kinda smells a little spicy then dries down to a nice woody vanilla finish. Projection is not that superb, which isn't a major problem.

I can't really tell if the majority of the sweetness comes from the vanilla or rum since I always have this mysterious feeling when smelling it during after the dry down. To sum things up, a very nice everyday perfume can be worn day or not (though I recommend it during the day). Not to intruding or not too shy just a well balanced scent in my opinion. If you are into the strong perfume department, then this scent is not for you.

Longevity - 8/10
Sillage - 7/10
Scent - 8/10

jayscotch34
jayscotch34

One of the first colognes I every had... good memories, scent is nothing special, but pleasant enough.

RazzleDazzle
RazzleDazzle

This lasts for several hours, it is NOT mainstream (which is GOOD for unique scentness), and it is a good all around cologne.

***Most importantly, the scent is a good smelling scent, according to females in the early to mid 20's.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

hmm in not too sure what to make of this one , I think i can smell juniper berry but this fragrance is just fresh & sporty . I much paco rabanne xs pour homme to this one .Its ultimately like every other mass marketed fragrances out there

hovvy
hovvy

Headache

happychub
happychub

elegant and masculine

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

The unique Lacoste i like with Elegance, i sniff grapefruit mixed with plum and green apple in the opening, in the heart, pepper, cinnamon and a light cardamon. In the base musk and vanilla! Its perfect for casual times.

diablochancho
diablochancho

me gusta mucho este jugo me hace sentir bien..creo que dentro de las fragancias LACOSTE es la que más sobresale es calmada ,elegante,tiene un tono licoroso mezclado con frutos como la ciruela ,vainilla una bonita combinación.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Strong modern masculine scent
Plum liqueur with spices and sharp bitter fruits
Very nice!

Ad nauseam

How did I miss using the word "sexy" in my review? ;)

Ad nauseam

One word that best describes Lacoste Pour Homme is understated.

I'm not an expert and I don't claim to know what each of the above listed notes smells like. That being said, for me, it starts out warm with the blended notes of cinnamon and vanilla. Just the right touch of vanilla for me as I'm not a fan of the rich, sickeningly sweet, gourmand vanilla. Maybe it's the pink pepper that keeps the vanilla in check, and as a result I don't consider this a vanilla scent overall. After about fifteen minutes the almost melon like grapefruit starts coming into the mix. Nice blend. I don't detect the apple at all.

I have to say that each note has a degree of synthetic quality to it, but this is not a negative. I think this is what makes each note fit together so well to create a unique scent that in dry down is cool on my skin, and has a powdery quality to it. Not sweet, but a contradictory soft yet metal element. Very clean and understated. I like it more each time I wear it.

It is not overtly masculine, but definitely not feminine. It's light without being a lightweight, and on my skin it's the same in warm and cold weather. One squirt lasts all day. Definitely a keeper.

Mad MAx
Mad MAx

I love it, kinda different but in the line with Burberry, The One...

SAMaura
SAMaura

One of my all time favorites, this was my college scent back in the day. I have recently rediscovered LPH's beauty.

The notes in this one are very well blended. To me, no single note really ever stands out more than another. What I get is just an intriguing mix of ingredients which creates a unique scent. "I just smell so sharp today" - This is what I think to myself when wearing this.

Lacoste Pour Homme is a chick magnet, but a word to the wise. The fragrance may seem subtle, but projection is well above average. 2 sprays will get you noticed.

timi
timi

I usually detest men's perfume, unless it is worn by:

a woman,
a man who knows how to put it on, or
my father.

This is my boyfriend's juice and it smells amazing on him.

When sniffed from the bottle, it is so strong that it's almost offensive. But when it settles on the skin, it dries down to a very comforting, sweet vanilla scent that lasts well into the day.

I highly recommend this perfume for the elegant, classy man in the prime of his life who stands out from the Adidas/Axe-soaked rabble that surrounds him.

Rouu
Rouu

one of the best cologne came over by LACOST !

luve it luve it luve it !!

masculine yet tender and warm so vanilla with plenty touches of citrus grapefruit, plum, apple and bergamot!
kind of mixture balanced between being masculine with warm sweet note!
slightly preferable for young guys 20-30 ,i guess so !

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Lacoste Pour Homme is a great fragrance with outstanding masculine blend.

Cedar, sandalwood and grapefruit are always my favourite notes. Even though, I do not like vanilla that much, it is very well-blended in here.

Sillage is great allowing others to know you speak "Lacoste". Longevity is fantastic on my skin too.

All in all. 10/10 for me. Thank you for reading :)

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!something seemingly basis but sooooooo different.

andy
andy

being such a powerhouse frag this ones actually really good and a GREAT all round scent with some spices and woods balancing out the citrus and its a perfect daytime scent to wear

to classify this one it's tricky because its balanced with spices and has a good woodsy base but its also very aromatic and fresh and lots of notes are undistinguishable and perfectly to make a very fresh and clean smelling frag

i would definately buy this if it was not for the high price

flem
flem

I can really smell the vanilla. It comes through at the top very well. A deeper, warmer vanilla then typical, in my opinion.

This is one of my all time favorites. I think it has a basic ingredient list, but comes together in a very unique way. Its hard to stop smelling it.

abi_ebi_abed
abi_ebi_abed

when i smell this cologn first time i guess that should be Hugo Boss Soul.
it has a popular scent and very energic.
it can be a good choice for hot days.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Wonderful scent. Has a good mixture of being sweet and still being masculine at the same time. It reminds me of vanilla ice cream. quite delicious.

Jeff
Jeff

Lacoste Pour Homme was the first expensive high class cologne i ever bought. It starts out strong and has slight note of citrus. These slight notes of citrus continue throughout the day. They almost give it that distinct Lacoste over all tone. It then calms down to a soft yet sexy smell, with just a tad of vanilla. It's very calm and would be a fall scent i think.

periquito89
periquito89

I was looking for a vanilla scent, and I thought Lacoste Pour Homme would be a low risk option, just because the very good reviews I read here, and in others foruns (fresh, smooth, good mixture, and more). Wrong. It’s like a fruit cocktail with vanilla in it, and this combination is a little strange and mediocre to me. Indeed is fresh and light, even though the vanilla smell stays with you all the time. I don’t like so sweet scents, but I would prefer a stronger one, but more natural and maybe more usual, instead of this. Not serious, not romantic, not pretentious, always sweet but never strong, kinda happy scent, but not for me. Very good longevity.

guest_CKdav
guest_CKdav

its nice

Cassiano
Cassiano

This cologne is one of those I feel sorry for wasting, I must confess! And that's because its price is always high and I never see the stores or websites doing good promotions. A shame!

This is a fragrance made for fine, mature, elegant and distinguished men. It has a rich and warm aroma that starts with notes of plum and green apple, going to a feverish heart of cinnamon, pink pepper and cardamom and ending in a beautiful alcoholic infusion of labdanum, sandalwood, vanilla and rum. A delight!
On my skin it has a good and "polite without being shy" projection, in addition to excellent lasting.

The video of the campaign brings a man who jumps out of the bed naked, passes through several trophies in a room and sits in an armchair with a cup of coffee and he is sure of himself this way: just wearing this cologne.

urobian
urobian

wonderful vanillia base mixed with a charming fruity base, very popular and mainstream but is a nice selection for day or night..

Rockdj
Rockdj

my favourite fragrance from lacoste, smells very nice and different from other colognes, very long lasting 4 me is a everyday fragrance u will rock with this one!

acc
acc

Fabulous smell with a great composition. But it is a huge disappointment because it lasts very very short about 2 hours. 10 minutes after application you reach the drydown.

Mahmoud_agd
Mahmoud_agd

Love the smell of this cologne ... just smells so fresh ... from the top notes to middle to just base notes ... Fresh speaks in every note ... and lasts for a long time ... I would recommend this for casual wear ... not night...

ac_scent86
ac_scent86

very sweet scent. definetly complements the lacoste brand and styling. however, that being said, it suites only certain moods and senses. first note is very deceiving but the later notes are equally delicious

guest_ulrikm
guest_ulrikm

[****--] Terrific, bold scent that blends sweet and dark notes and ends in 'roasted' vanilla. This should be worn with confidence. Very long lasting. Works equally well during day and night. Excellent design that recalls Lacoste's polo shirt roots (look at the cap texture for instance).

Lacoste Pour Homme by Lacoste 3.96 out of 5 based on 426 ratings and 57 user reviews

Aftershave 2.5oz
Lacoste Pour Homme Cologne by Lacoste - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Lacoste Pour Homme Cologne by Lacoste - 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
LACOSTE POUR HOMME for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
LACOSTE POUR HOMME for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Lacoste Pour Homme Cologne by Lacoste, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Lacoste Pour Homme Cologne by Lacoste - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
Lacoste Pour Homme 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Pour Homme 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Lacoste Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lacoste Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Lacoste Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Lacoste Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lacoste Pour Homme by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lacoste Pour Homme by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.