Designers » L » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Love of Pink Lacoste for women
dislike

tropical
Love of Pink Lacoste for women Videos

Love of Pink by Lacoste is a chypre fruity perfume for women, a new fragrance by the house of Lacoste, announced for February 2009.

Love of Pink is available in flacons of 50ml and 90ml (1.7 and 3.4 oz) EDT, with a composition which encompasses aromas of red orange, passionfruit, lemon, pink magnolia, quince blossom, stephanotis, white cedar, musk and vanilla. The perfume aims at younger population.

Blood Orange Amalfi Lemon Passionfruit

Magnolia Stephanotis

Musk Vanilla Cedar

Love Her Madly

Love of Pink Fragrance Reviews

princetongirl
princetongirl

this is woooow !it's sooooo yummy and fresh !perfect for summer !when wearing it I feel that am in pinky world full of happiness !it smells attractive and amazing on my skin

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

I remember I was out on my girlfriend's birthday, on the bus home she pulled this out and sprayed it on her self. it's very strong at the opening but within 10 seconds a cloud of juicy citrus notes and magnolia surrounded her. i HAD TO STEAL SOME! smells very nice and fresh, i prefer this to the original if im honest. my sister had 2 bottles of the original touch of pink and i never really was fond of it, it was a tad too powdery and sharp.

KVM
KVM

i detect the slight bubblegum that people mention, but it doesn't last very long, on my skin this is very floral, i also get vanilla in the dry down, lasting power is pretty good, i love it..

Jacqui2012
Jacqui2012

Imagine you want to go to the gym. in a soft sweet pink outfit. You look VERY cute indeed. You have decided to play tennis with a bunch of girls on the summer day that it is. THAT is what this fragrance smells like. Not really appropriate it seems, for either office and/or casual wear. But in a cute gym outit? Perhaps... It is a bit under satisfying and quite youthful smelling. Perhaps most appropriate for wear if you are 13-17 years.

Sweet perfume full of magnolia.
I don't like it because it's too sweet and a little boring. Similar to Adidas Fruity Rhythm. Same sporty shower gel scent, nothing for that kind of price in my opinion.

Sayyy
Sayyy

I hated this one. It's too heavy and it gave me headaches. Thankfully it didn't last longer than a couple of hours.
I was going to buy Joy of Pink, but I went with this one instead. Bad choice.

Inesis
Inesis

Very sweet and potentially headache-inducing. Smells absolutely pink! There is also harshness in the beginning that almost burns my nose, but luckily it mellows down shortly. I'm sorry but I have to say the word... It smells cheap. I can't tell apart any notes except vanilla and sugar, which isn't even mentioned here.

Medium sillage but poor longevity, around three hours. I think Lacoste could have done better!

xabaras
xabaras

Bubble-gum to start with, getting less and less sweet as time goes by. It settles down as a harmless sweet note. Something you would wear to smell nice and be inoffensive. It's in my collection, I doubt I'll ever use it, but it is pleasant. Not bad for a blind buy. something in the drydown reminds me of honey.

moni139
moni139

Perfume really is a very personal thing!!Many people commented that it's too heavy,strong...I don't agree at all!
It's so soft and fresh on my skin...a very playfull bubble-gum in the beginning,and after that a comfortable sweetness...A Very Girly and Happy scent!I'm in love! ^^

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

Too ordinary on my skin.....It smells like a bath spray deodorant...

A fresh, lively, citrus floral. There is a lot of grapefruit and orange, lending a fair amount of citrus sweetness, but the passionfruit does tone it down a lot. This is a good mood scent, and smells "pink" to me.

shammika
shammika

so beautiful perfume.reminding me wonderfull sea jurney. bit of lemon pineapple some soft flowers some kind of leaves(x-mas tree) vanilla & fruity sugary musk.long last on cloths more than two days.such a great perfume for fruity floral perfume lovers like me!

fraisivy
fraisivy

this was a present..its ott fruity n makes me absolutely nauseous..too bad. i really wanted to like it.

caroline.horvath.5
caroline.horvath.5

I had it and it smelled very good at first, but after a while, it got too sweet in my skin, so I gave it a way..and on her skin, the "first smell" lasts...=)

rabab02
rabab02

This fragrance makes me feel happy, it is very refreshing and smell wonderful, fresh grapefruit notes with vanilla sugar.

karel.piong
karel.piong

I had 10 ml of this perfume. This is perfect for everyday use.

Light fruity floral. Not very intensive or sweet.

Most of all I feel the passionfruit note and the magnolia note in this fragrance. Better to say, pink water instead of magnolia. Something like this.

I don't like this fragrance, because it reminds me a chewing gum.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season: warmer seasons
day/night: day
the age of the woman who wears it: 15-30
the persona of the woman who wears it: Fresh, pretty, lively

I get the best hint of a pear floral here, even though it is not classified in the notes. I get a vanillary undertone and a musky base note. this perfume is great for casual wear or work or even at a gym. its an easygoing scent i must say as it is non intrusive and not very cloying; the great thing about a fresh scent.I can smell PINK however but a well behaved light pink.

this perfume has a multi range persona but i think it is a more youthful scent easier for teens to transition into that "acceptance" phase. Its for someone not yet bogged down by bills and responsibilities. a person of optimism, friendliness, naive not yet aware of the worlds woes. they have that envied type of freedom, people would die for. bubbly innocent a great way ti describe youth.

Mom's, mothers this is an ideal scent for your teenaged daughter. it smells semi mature for a teen aged girl if you find candy sickly sweet smelling scents intrusive to your nose, its a very feminine scent =]

chio17
chio17

Love it so so much!

Lilyfey
Lilyfey

i don't like it very much. i tried it several times, but i just can't find anything special about it. it lacks character, body, an own voice . maybe i'm just not a lacoste type...i don't like any of their perfumes, unfortunately, because it's very affordable...

...it might be a good perfume for young girls thought. teenage girls who just start wearing perfume. this one would be perfect in that case, not provoking or offensive, just a nice floral, innocent scent...

arimegahot
arimegahot

TUVE ESTE PERFUME Y SOLO HUELE A CHICLE, PARECE DE UNA NIÑA DE 5 AÑOS!! ES HORRIBLE, LA COMPRE POR EQUIVOCACION PENSANDO QUE OLERIA IGUAL A TOUCH OF PINK, PERO NO!!
APARTE ESTA MUY CARO PARA EL TIEMPO QUE DURA EL OLOR, NO TARDA MAS DE MEDIA HORA,
NO LA RECOMIENDO NO SIRVE DE NADA, A MENOS QUE SEA PARA UNA NIÑA, MUY ABURRIDAA!!

ilovemusicandcandies
ilovemusicandcandies

When I had this I remember it as being something that fits my personality fun and girlie.

This fragrance very much reminds you the different layers of it giving a citrus scent.

It reacts to the hot weather in your body so once applied it does not end musky.

This can be worn to work, parties, and even on a sunny date with family, or with boyfriend :D.

nicki317
nicki317

I ordered a free sample of this from Lacoste's website. I don't care for it. In my opinion it was just very synthetic smelling and fades fast. Maybe I'm just too old for it. I'll let the teens and 20-somethings keep this one! :)

Thandar
Thandar

I think Lacoste perfumes smell too much alcohol.I have 'touch of pink' sample and 'love of pink' full size.They do smell similar.Whenever i use both of them,i get disgusting scent in the perfume and i don't know what it is.So, i stop using Love of pink.

midnightsun
midnightsun

well , i used to wear Touch Of Pink
2 years ago and i dumped it becouse it's too floral for me. today i got a sample of Love Of Pink and loved it at first sniff !!!!
AMAZING smell ! sweet but not in cupcake or suger way.
and it has a very delicious of roses an fruits ! Super lasting power(more than 6 hours) . i smell vanilla , bubblegums and a bit peach?! but it's ok !
i recommend this perfume ! very refreshing and makes me smile. perfect for summer .and very YUMMMMMMMY

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Nice and less citrusy than touch of pink I think it's ideal for teenagers, sweet but not overwhealming like some of the britney's perfumes or others that use to buy young girls. I would describe it like a better quality candy scent.

oriens
oriens

I could not smell anything in this perfume but bubblegums !! may be i need to try it again..

TanjaS
TanjaS

Typical fresh floral fruity fragrance suitable for teens ( perfect for tweens IMO). Can't say I'm able to tell the top notes apart. The opening didn't make me think of citrus notes to be frank. Musk and magnolia are most prominent to my nose. I don't find this fragrance especially sweet. Quite fresh (I'm not a fan of fresh fragrances...). The lasting power is OK, could still smell it after 4 hours. All in all a bland fragrance, but safe and suitable for young girls (maybe as their very first fragrance).

Ofeliarage
Ofeliarage

This is definately the best of the Lacoste pink range. I was hesitant to try it at first since i didn't like Touch of pink but thank goodness i had not written it off. This is a ideal spring/summer scent that is made for me.(unlike most sugary sweet fruity scents that are mostly marketed for summer) This seems to be a softfruityfloral with something frsh about it.

araaustria
araaustria

fresh and sweet scent atleast not too sweet for me. so summer scent and love to wear it everyday..

judeaqua
judeaqua

I find it to be very powdery and pink. Like most of light pink coloured shampoos would smell.

I love cedar wood and vanilla in the base.. its how LOP smells most of the time and I love it! (But I have a pink coloured juice in a clear bottle... not the violet one in frosted bottle as shown in the display pic.)

BeDelicious
BeDelicious

Fresh and simply beautiful.

love it love it love it............ i`m a new fragances lover and i`m startin`with my collection, this one is really growing on me it. of all i have this is my favorite

jedikitty
jedikitty

I got this tiny "swipey" sample of Love of Pink on a postcard (new form of advertising, I suppose) in the mail.
The full size bottle depicted on the card looks soft, feminine and alluring, and I guess that is what I was expecting.

Something entirely different happend upon opening the sample...
I swiped inside my wrists and elbows. Honestly, I did not even want to put it anywhere near my neck as not to have to smell it for the next hour or so.
I did not like the scent at all, but I thought I'd try it and see if it gets better over time. No such luck.

The scent felt almost totally masculine on me, and it did not give off any of the vanilla or lemon notes. It was very chypre, and all I could detect was cedar, musk, and too much magnolia... and something else... like old sweat.
I'm not totally sure what it was but it smelled awful.

Sillage very poor and staying power even worse - which was a blessing in my case as I just wanted it gone pretty much the moment I applied it.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I love this scent, it smells very bubblegumish and refreshing at the same time:) too bad it's a limited edition.

fallingin28
fallingin28

When I put it on I get the smell of sweet grapefruit, it's at first fresh and zesty, then dries down a bit sweeter and calmer. It's lovely to use when I want to feel fresh in the summer but I wouldn't say I loved it, while it's nice I'm not sure I would purchase again.

luxusbette
luxusbette

my first smell was soap, but after a few secs it begins to smell fresh and sort of sweet bubblegum. I love it. :)

ticalau
ticalau

Indeed pink :))) Smell so young and sweet, vanilla sweet like :) It's ok for a teen girl, but for a woman or a girl who wanna look mature no way! This is simple and with no class :P but great for simple occasions i guess... It's well ballanced not to sweet but not to fresh and i belive not to close to the skin... I smelled this on my mother's wrist and i like the sillage and the top notes :) Last all day and again i say it's pink! But nothing more, to simple and to pink i guess :P And bottle says all... pink, cheap... teen i my say!

Casi
Casi

I am testing Love of Pink right now. It isn't all that easy to give an accurate review from the cheap little cloth "sample" strips that are being sent out by some companies. Still, as I am smelling this, I can say that it is pleasant and pretty. Blood orange is a favorite note of mine and it has never been better used than in my beloved Tocca Stella. With Stella's vivid, robust blood orange in my mind, I have no choice but to judge Love of Pink against it. In the first few minutes, I can detect something that is pretending to be blood orange, but it is very faint and nothing extraordinary. I have had this on my skin for close to ten minutes and at current, Love of Pink is a subtle, smooth, well-balanced fragrance. I can detect hints of every note that is listed. I suspect that if this were better made and in an EDP form, it would have the potential to be far better and more interesting than it is. As it is, Love of Pink is nothing that I would purchase. The only way that I would wear this would be if it were given as a gift...because it is nice...just nice. Nothing more.

guest_Lily
guest_Lily

Its lovely at first notes like blooming pink flowers mix with orange, but the dry down is synthetic sweet n boring. Im impressed with its lasting power, I still smelled it clearly after washed my hands 2 times!!!

LoveLy
LoveLy

i liked this one...my sample finally came in the mail and i pushed it to the back of my dresser but decided to use some today...it smells really sweet but not cloying..more like sophisticated sweet. it kind of reminded me of this perfume called grapevine that i used to have..very pleasant and youthful

c3c
c3c

This is almost identical to John Varvatos for women. Not bad if you like JV or True Religion type's, but I prefer something with a sweeter note.

MoietToi
MoietToi

I finally got my sample in the mail but I was very disappointed. It did not smell anything at all! But allthought the opening was extremely beautiful and fruity then all by the sudden the scent disappeared after 5 seconds on my skin.

Aphrobaby
Aphrobaby

When I smelled this fragrance at the store counter I initially loved the scent. It smelled very floral and refreshing to me, which is what I love in a fragrance. I bought it without any hesitations. What I hated about it once I started wearing it quite often was the fact that it does not last long. Iam used to wearing quality fragrances that last way longer than this one does. I then regretted not noticing that this fragrance only comes in a Eue de Toillete. I could smell a lot of floral in it not so much fruity scents. I could swear I smelled orchid so Iam surprised to discover there is no orchid actually in it. Iam also suprised to see this bottle look purple on here when mine is actually pink. And yes it does say Love of Pink not Touch of Pink. I find that kind of weird. I also tested the Touch of Pink and preferred Love of Pink much more for some reason, I can't really explain why, but there's something in Touch of Pink I don't like. Overall Love of Pink is a great refreshing scent but it's dissappointing in its staying power. No staying power whatsoever actually. I like my fragrance to stay on me throughout the whole day at least and then I reapply for the night. This bottle did not last me a long time either, due to using it so much just to smell the fragrance on me. I'd even spray it in my hair (even though your not suppose to) and still it would not last, it would dissappear in like 10 minutes tops. Not worth the $$$. For the price it sells I could have got a much better quality top designer floral fragrance.

kevaana
kevaana

I expected more from this fragrance. Touch of pink was good in its synthetic way. I understand that this fragrance point out a range of age (max 25) but please the smell is noxious.

When I say Lacoste I want to say an elegant but sporty way of life. I do not expect from this brand to create me the new Shalimar, but at least I expect to create something wearable. The fragrance is too heavy for the 15-25 age range, and too synthetic - boring) for 25-100 year range.

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

Love of Pink by Lacoste smells very lush, fresh and sweet with a hint of juiciness to it, there is definately a pink bubblegum feel to this fragrance but in a delicious, mouthwatering kind of way. In some ways this fragrance reminds me of shampoo, the kind that leaves your hair smelling amazing, for some this might not be a good thing but I personally adore fragrances like this and love to spritz them on after taking a shower during the summer :) the most noticeable notes in Love of Pink are the Blood Orange, Passionfruit, Magnolia and Vanilla..they come together to create a fresh, luscious fragrance laced with a sharp edge of passionfruit, flowery hint of magnolia and a soft base of sweet vanilla.

Σελήνη
Σελήνη

A really good fragrance for the summer and spring time and not boring.My mother bought a cute 15ml bottle of this nice one.Lacoste Love of Pink is really fresh and floral and also fruity and creamy.At the first sniff you smell the fruity notes mostly the citrus notes then it becomes very floral you can smell the magnolia and the stephanotis a good combination,and after a while you smell the vanilla and the woody note.It's nothing unique but very nice and girlish.

The Bottle is so lovely and cute it's not so purple like on this picture it's really pink and i love the frosted glass the shape is really modern and casual,but it's heavy to put of the cap that's the only negative thing i found.
It last very long and it's a everyday fragrance for woman of all ages.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

I am not familiar with Touch of Pink or Dream of Pink so am reviewing this purely on it's own merits.

I don't really get the citrus top notes, possibly there is something like a lemon-drop (old fashioned sugary lemon candy) but it's pretty indistinct. It's all a bit fuzzy and muddled to me, my nose is telling me candyfloss, sweet pea and orange blossom, but this quickly fizzles out into yet another generic sweet vanilla baby powder syrupy nothingness. Sillage is poor. I can't imagine this appealing to anybody over the age of 10.

nezzabel
nezzabel

very fruity and sweet! I smell a lot of pineapple and i realized it's not a top note (or even a perfume note). How weird!
I agree with Migotka, is more floral-fruity than chypre.
It's young, uplifting and fun.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Wow! This one is really great! Starts with citruses and they fade away quickly. Very tasty magnolia takes place. I think it's even better for me than the original, however similar. It's right, if you love the original Touch of Pink, this sure would take a place in your heart too.

Migotka
Migotka

It is a kind of perfume my sister loves to wear, she actually used to have the original and the former edition of it. If you didn't like Touch of Pink and Dream of Pink, the chances that you will like this one are rather small.
While Love of Pink is quite different from Touch of Pink, it is pretty much the same fragrance. I think it's about the 'spirit' of the fragrance more than about the notes here. Love of Pink is a nice, sweet fragrance. Despite the top notes it is not very citric, probably thanks to very strong vanilla undertones. And I actually think it should be more floral-fruity than chypre, maybe because it's character is so different from all the chypre fragrances I know... The only disadvantage, if you are not a huge fan of vanilla, it is that the first stages where you can feel top and middle notes pass pretty quickly, and then you are left with a lot of vanilla with very slight musk and flowery hints.
This is not something for very demanding noses, but I think at least it won't hurt your nostrils.

Love of Pink by Lacoste 3.58 out of 5 based on 239 ratings and 51 user reviews

Love Of Pink Perfume by Lacoste - 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Love Of Pink Perfume by Lacoste - 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Lacoste Love Of Pink Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Lacoste Love Of Pink Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Love of Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Love of Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love of Pink by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love of Pink by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.