Designers » L » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Red Lacoste for men

Red Lacoste for men
dislike

Red Lacoste for men Pictures Red Lacoste for men Pictures

Red by Lacoste is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Red was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo. Top note is green apple; middle note is pine tree; base notes are patchouli and vetiver.

Green Apple

Pine Tree

Patchouli Vetiver

David Beckham Instinct Sport

Red Fragrance Reviews

Elite Gentleman
Elite Gentleman

Weirdest thing. The deodorant version of this had amazing projection and longevity, while the EDT version was below average on both.

Anyway, I used to like this right after taking a shower at the gym. It gives you a fresh and sporty feel. However, it's also incredibly synthetic, the fruit notes (which dominate this fragrance) almost smell as fake as fruit flavored bubblegum, and overall gives me a migraine, hence why I stick to niche.

But again, the deodorant was weirdly enough much better than the EDT, so if you like this, save money and buy the deo. If not, it's a pass.

EDT: 6/10
Deodorant: 8/10

josh410adam
josh410adam

I totally love this! I remember smelling this from one of my college classmates. smells so manly and I love that smell! been using it for almost 7 years now... silage is really good too (even with the hot Philippine weather.

Swiftkidd
Swiftkidd

Nice smelling fragrance if you're into floral & fruity scents. Not something I would personally wear and seems better suited as a car fresher as it has that typical apple & pine scent associated with pine tree car freshner

Jwaks
Jwaks

Fruitchoili, for men? You bet. Zingy, semi-sweet granny smith apple is where the excitement begins; hints linger well into the slightly earthy, piney and quiet dry down. Lacoste put forth a great effort making this one stand out in a line of otherwise mediocre scents. Fresh, playful and unique, this scent is ideal for casual wear on a warm summer's night.

tandi
tandi

Lovely apple and cedar notes! Great for summer

fragranaticafreak
fragranaticafreak

This is a very well done gem. It smells addicting. It's one of the most versatile everyday fragrances I've ever smelled. It smells like a very clean and fresh green apple with a pinch of cinnamon. Like thanksgiving desert. But not to sweet. It smell delicious. This
is garynteed to spawn endless compliments. At first the apple pie juice was a turn off since I'm a die-hard citrus lover. But give it a try. Once I sprayed it on, I was hooked.

PenelopeLA
PenelopeLA

I love the cedar in Lacoste Red. Very crisp and fresh.

tutu1234
tutu1234

According to me the Best Lacoste perfume followed by Essential. This may get you many complements from the ladies, however, let me give u a heads up this fragrance is fruity and you may end up smelling like an apple-pie garnished with spices. Somehow I kind of love this! Thumbs up.

querelle
querelle

I don't quite think that this perfume is for youngsters or for those young at heart. I think it's the most decent one from the whole Lacoste range for just one reason: It's totally unpretentious and it does not try to be something more than a pleasant and very comfortable scent. Enjoy it's simplicity and you'll understand it's intentions.

maiker
maiker

Strange perfume. y dont understand why i love it. jeje and the ingredients that appear in this review i dont smell any of them. is nice to use if your 15-25 years old.

andrevarx
andrevarx

This entry has notes EDT too sweet, a little fruit but they dominate the sugar-rich fruits I think, in their grade point average begins to appear a mixture of dry wood with sweet, it is strange but not unpleasant, the base notes become odor dry wood and simple.

I think it is very suitable for young men, for sport and casual outings, the combination is fine but not very smart does not work so well for more formal events. This scent works best in warm or temperate climate. I remember as a very fine version of Axe Vice.

LindyLou
LindyLou

I bought this for my boyfriend because I love the way it smells. I think it smells great on him but he's not much into scents generally- so sad I don't smell it more often. It has appley fragrances in it which I think are really sexy and while masculine it doesn't smell like some strong musty fly spray stuff like many men's fragrances do (-sorry guys). It's nicely warm and spicy while keeping freshness. Perfect and intimate.

lalosoto4
lalosoto4

Very nice perfume. Well balanced, fresh in the beginning and a little warm to the end

WoonD
WoonD

is a sweet fragrance for men...
a very safe perfume...

not so bad... summer perfume XD

guest_ryanjamesland
guest_ryanjamesland

Although this one doesn't really vary from must masculine odours, it is the vetyvir I mostly pick up as a distinctive note. I did find it fresh with its Mazana Verde / Apple opening when I was 18. Of course at that time I didn't know notes, thus the vetiver probably plays on my nostalgia...but then again, emotional history and smell are stored in the same area of the brain..the Amygdala. Peculiar.

Mahmoud_agd
Mahmoud_agd

Boring ass cologne ... this is no unique cologne ... smells very fade ... does not hieghten or climax your smelling senses ... very airy ... its avg because it's a boring cologne ... sorta like .... "oh he smells good" kinda cologne ... not that ... "WOW, what is he wearing kinda cologne" ... I give it a 6/10 ...

PolytheneGirl
PolytheneGirl

I generally like the Lacoste men's fragrances, so its no real surprise I like this one. Really nice for the day, and lovely for summer nights. Has a nice appley zing to it which distinguishes it from other men's day fragrances.

jareco.07
jareco.07

I walked past by a man as he sprayed a cologne on him self...it immediately drew me in and i just had to ask him what he had sprayed and it was Lacoste Red....
I am a big fan of aromatic fougeres like Dielsel Fuel for life and i really liked this one its sweet but not too sweet..like hard candy..jolly ranchers maybe?
I recommend it

miru
miru

reminds me of him..gave him this as a present for his bday and honestly i didn`t like it at first..but then..i guess it just conquered my senses

Giv1952
Giv1952

exciting apple note

Red by Lacoste 3.97 out of 5 based on 124 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Red by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Red by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.