Designers » L » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

dislike

I have it: 375 I had it: 300 I want it: 105 My signature: 10

Style in Play Lacoste for men Videos
Style in Play Lacoste for men Pictures

Style in Play by Lacoste is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Style in Play was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo. Top notes are green apple and thuja; middle notes are pine tree, jasmine and cedar; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and white musk.

Green Apple Thuja

Hatem

Style in Play Fragrance Reviews

Yourhumblenarrator
Yourhumblenarrator

Another top quality desinger fragrance from the great Annick Menardo. A clean, fresh apple scent with woody and floral notes. Don't think baked apple pie/cinnamon or holiday spices as it's absolutely nowhere near that realm. This is just a distinct, quality scent that is safe and balanced, not too sweet, and quite the compliment getter. Underrated and definitely my favorite from Lacoste.

SC83
SC83

Green apple fragrance with a moderate longevity. Very affordable for those who don't like spending lots of money. Underrated fragrance. I received a ton of compliments. 7/10.

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

Although this fragrance isnt 1 that has blown me away now that Ive tried and owned many frags. Its still 1 that I absolutly love !

The smell on this is amazing and easily 1 of the most inoffensive scents I own. It smells of a very natural green apple mixed with woods giving it a slightly mature edge. My girlfriend loves this stuff and says that this and Hugo Boss of her favorites for me to wear around the holiday season and I can deffinitly see why as its very calming and pleasing but with the green apple it gives off kind of a similar apple pie vibe that Hugo Boss gives off but this is a lot more fresh.

The performance on this is slightly above average. It lasts on me 6-8 hours and has again, slightly above average performance in the projection category.

Overall Id rate this an 8.5 ! Amazing smell with above average performance and this is a big favorite among the ladies and a big compliment getter :)

jiujitsuhero
jiujitsuhero

This fragrance is great. After applying it yesterday for the first time. It sure did smell great. The green apple opening is great. I did receive the whole fruity apple note the whole duration of the fragrance. I sprayed it at 5:00 and it lasted till around 11, but its still on my shirt that i was wearing. This is a fun type of summer scent. definitely will be getting alot of play in this hot cali weather.

mohdjana7i
mohdjana7i

This was the first fragrance I got for myself, I was 13 or 14, and I loved it! and it has been one of my favorites ever since. For me, it's mostly green Apple heaven, I would imagine this on a casual/cool highschool/college guy. Most suitable for summer/spring/daytime. I only wish it had more longevity and sillage but the scent itself is great, and you WILL get compliments.

EDIT: I also forgot to say it's definitely safe and inoffensive. If you don't get compliments (and I think you will), I don't think anyone is going to be negative about it if you wear it.

UPDATE: I got it again, still the same amazing juice! <3
For me, the sillage starts a little more than "moderate", it does become moderate after 20-30 mins, the longevity is good 5+ hours for me. The smell is amazing, it's safe, inoffensive but not generic. The green Apple note is what makes it great for me. This is the perfect summer fragrance that will get you a lot of compliments, at least it still gets me a lot of compliments ;)

OCNBreeze7
OCNBreeze7

Who doesn't like Fresh-n-Fruity..?? Definitely a "Happy Fragrance"...

While falling just outside my overall Top 10, Style in Play remains one of my top fragrances for Spring and Summer wear. On a sidebar - this bottle remains special - I received this bottle from my mother a few years ago as a Christmas present. After all these years, and plenty of presents, she continues to support my "fascination" or "cologne obsession". Thanks, Mom..!!

Back to Style in Play... Out of the bottle, you will love the blast of citrus, fruity, and herbal notes that settles into a very pleasant scent that is aromatic and herbal/woodsy. To reiterate, Style in Play is ideal for Spring and Summer. This fragrance offers great flexibility in that it can be worn day or night and suitable for all ages. I even ponder the thought that it might be acceptable to be worn by females who live "on the edge" or "daring" enough to give it a shot...

Longevity and projection/sillage are average at best, which to me are the most important qualities in a fragrance, but disappointing given how much I love the fragrance. I suppose that it is "par for the course" for those aromatic/fruity/herbal summer fragrances. The beauty about that is - Style in Play is "office safe" - feeling and smelling good without offending those with more sensitive noses. I have accumulated seven (7) Lacoste fragrances in my collection - Style in Play is my favorite and the one with the best longevity and projection/sillage...

The bottle and packaging are first class. I am especially fond of the bottle - easy to hold, clear by design, with a red-tone finish. Nicely done...

Due to the below average performance in longevity and projection/sillage, my final tally for Lacoste Style in Play is 4.2 stars out of 5. Given that I love this fragrance (and the sentimental value), I still endorse or recommend adding to your collection.

Daily I.M. - "Build Character... Build Trust... They last a lifetime... But most importantly, pass it on..."

Nando Arce
Nando Arce

I really like this fragance,its my second favorite,my first is Cool Water by David off.
Try Lacoste Style in Play,its a really Good and freshy fragrance,youre not going to be disappointed.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

Style in Play is a nice spring/summer fragrance that is dominated by green apple. Initially I notice the apple and musk in the background. The apple note lasts quite awhile actually, more than most top notes do, but eventually I can smell some jasmine, but not much. On the dry down I get a pretty standard patchouli, vetiver mix. All in all Style in Play is a nice, simple fragrance that is inexpensive, lasts a good amount of time and produces a nice range of sillage - not too overpowering or soft. Good for anyone who has decided to begin wearing a fragrance, as it's not overly complicated. I wouldn't likely purchase this for myself, but I would wear it if someone bought it for me. I acquired my bottle in a trade for a fragrance I didn't like. Anyway, not great, but pretty good.

toto453
toto453

The secong fragrance I had. It is an ok scent, but as for Cool Play, when you swim in the pool, this scent changes and become wonderful ! I used to mix this one and Cool Play in summer and I got the best fragrance of my life, almost an impossible scent, that is GOD scent !

mahjong
mahjong

Lacoste Style in play was the first perfume i bought for myself when i was 16 years old (i already had a few other perfumes i got as presents). This was my own choice and it was a great choice indeed. I'm now 26, but i still love this sweet scent. I got a lot of compliments from girls, it is a memorable scent. My girlfriend really likes it as i wore this on our first dates about a year ago.

Usually i wear it in spring/summer and at night in parties. The longevity is really good (usually 5-6 hours on my skin) and sillage is good too. If sprayed on clothes it stays there overnight... after parties i really liked that my clothes are still fresh and have nice smell.

Fresh and simple smell, you can feel energetic and young with it. Although (as i can see now) there are better alternatives in this price range, this scent is still worth a try. You won't be disappointed.

Rossyh
Rossyh

This was my first ever bottle that I brought when I was around 14 and so for that alone I will always have a place for this in my collection. It's nothing special and isn't going to make you stand out, but sometimes you just want a safe fragrance which this is perfect as.

6.5/10

lil_taul
lil_taul

Dis cologne is average. All seasons but its a love or hate 1. Not sexy at all or a panty dropper. Its like a harsh apple note dat lingeers through out the fragrance. Would not buy again but I only wear it wen I wanna switch it up. 3 times a yr maybe. It last bout 8 hrs also

crunker
crunker

This is what I like to call a "safe" fragrance. It's never overpowering or offensive, has a fun, fruity fragrance that everyone likes, and doesn't linger on clothing for weeks like other stronger colognes. It obviously has a younger audience and is appealing as a first date kinda scent, but for me it's just not strong enough. Nevertheless, I still wear this from time to time, saturating my shirt with it to give it a little more presence. Not a bad scent for the 18-30 crowd.

markrosedale
markrosedale

This is a teen scent. End of story. Also, does anybody else think this smells like sweet wine?

Layzie
Layzie

Style in Play grabbed my attention with its freshness. It's definitely pleasant, but it doesn't feel like a men's fragrance. Though it is sweet and fruity, it doesn't quite fit a woman's perfume either. On the sample card, there is a clean apple scent that is supported by wood, musk, and light patchouli. Unfortunately, on my skin, my girlfriend and I could definitely smell the alcohol. It seems better suited as an air-freshener.

songofstorm
songofstorm

Headache inducing sweet synthetic apple smell on me. I've smelled this on other people and was given a headache. I'm glad I returned it.

Swiftkidd
Swiftkidd

Nice smelling fragrance if you're into floral & fruity scents. Not something I would personally wear and seems better suited as a car fresher as it has that typical apple & pine scent associated with pine tree car freshner

yesyesyes
yesyesyes

this is sweet, modern fruichouli for men!!!

For me this is very sweet sporty fragrance that I thought didn't have a great deal to give in terms of depth. I remember instantly loving it but thinking it was a little too sweet and feminine for me at the time. However, after the initial fruity blast it dries down really nicely with patchouli and Cedar coming through. I can totally understand this not being to everyone's taste the reason being...its not bland.
It had been a long time since I'd tried it and had forgotten the smell really.I found it gave me something that some other sporty, young type fragrances are lacking and a bit of something that's missing from my repertoire of scents, so I decided to get it.
I think it is quite original and I really do have a soft spot for Lacoste colognes based on my love affair with Eau de Lacoste Blanc this is despite most of them being generic at best or just plain awful. They occasionally triumph and get it very right.

Gault
Gault

The start of the fragrance is terrible, alcoholic, too woody and harsh, you have to give it a couple of minutes to judge.
Im not convinced that this is green apple, but whatever type of apple it is, its dominating the whole fragrance along with the thuja. Its like during the procession the whole apple tree is beeing squeezed into juice. Woody, (ever)green, fruity and musky.
Not a complex fragrance but pleasent, it has good longevity and projection. Mostly casual type, but can be worn all year, good for signature scent. 6,5-7/10, one of the best in the Lacoste line. It reminds me of Dior Higher with noticable lower quality and slightly different fruits and woods.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Very likeable scent in the opening top notes but when it dries it smells old and dirty..that patchouli dry down last a very long time!... I cant stand it..smells mature old manish.... If you hate patchouli like myself stay away!!

jyan727
jyan727

I absolutely love this fragrance! This is the fragrance that first piqued my interest when I was 13. I fell in love with it then and have been in love ever since. It's not extravagent but smells sporty, classy and manly. I love how well the apple and jasmine work so well together and are complimented perfectly by the woody scents.

It was my signature fragrance at one point in time and one that i would recommend to anyone but would prefer for them not to have, haha.

I don't see very many situations where this wouldn't work well (of course not in cool-cold weather). My only complaint is that I wish it would last just a bit longer on my skin, I get about 5-6 hours tops. Its my favorite, its a family favorite, and I don't see how anyone could pass it up.

I give this a: 9/10

p.s.-perfect summer fragrance as well

pin
pin

nice!

Jeanks1
Jeanks1

I don't care what anyone says, everybody has their own nose and smell differently but to me this is my all time favorite fragrance and have gotten countless compliments about this one. The ladies love it!

ardiboi
ardiboi

PROS: Great fragrance. The die down is to die for.

CONS: Doesn't last long. Average of 2 hours and not a single trace left.

aaron21pg
aaron21pg

One of the perfumes that I love the most. Good projection and the longevity of the scent on my skin/clothes as well. A very nice winter/rainy season frag to use here in Baguio City, Philippines. :)

lovetribe
lovetribe

good perfume.remember me summer in salento.
different.apple.not good longevity and sillage.but i want to rebuy this.

Ecko_rx

i also forget to mention and add that this one recieves high marks when it comes to Longevity on the skin, ScentCloud/Scent trail i give it an "A" and this has awesome projection. Go light with this one when spraying. 1 spray each on the wrist (Do not Rub wrist after) and 1 spray about 4-5 inches sprayer facing/aiming towards your neck or adam's apple and you are good to go. :-) keep it smelling good gents!

Ecko_rx

Geeeeez! Unbelievable you guys, with the bad reviews!?? Really though? hahaha oh my gosh, i just got a new Bottle today at perfumania (2.5oz for their current discount/sale price). This new bottle will be my 3rd bottle of this. Back in 2008 when i just wanted to have my own signature scent, i went with this one.

This one during the summer is great for the Night time. On the colder season, this works perfectly as well. The patchouli and mixture of Apples on the top blends this cologne perfectly.

The kind of guy (besides myself) who i picture pulling this off with impeccable charm is the relaxed, Polo shirt kind of guy. As a sunday going to church scent,this i would also recommend.

Age group? Any 18 to mid 30 year olds can wear this, although my rule is that age should not be a restriction with wearing a fragrance that can only enhance that person's appeal.

samim69
samim69

not that good fragrance as all lacoste!

Riobard
Riobard

overall pretty decent fragrance very good also to wear in the rain but just not in the winter maybe late late fall I gived this fragrance a 7 &a half out of 10

paralataringa
paralataringa

nasty staff, pure red apple, cheap air freshener

purger95
purger95

The smell is pretty good but it's not particularly long lasting, however. What you would expect from an everyday perfume, i suppose.

themattsky
themattsky

This one is quite awful! Smells like a cheap Walmart body spray

francis08
francis08

this perfume is just perfect, soft frangance but incredible touch, woman felt on your knees when you spreyed it..

Dschlitz
Dschlitz

I love the smell of this one, but wish the longevity was a little better. When I first bought this I sprayed a ton on and loved it! I could drink this stuff!

scunliffe
scunliffe

I absolutely love this fragrance! Is it bad that I want to wear it and I'm a woman? Tempted to buy it for my boyfriend just so I can smell it all the time. Women buy this for your man. Or men buy this for yourself.. she wont be able to keep her hands off you ...or your cologne bottle! Either way this one is a must have! haha

andyf1805
andyf1805

my first perfume! and I absolutely loved it! Great smell!

kanak
kanak

love the green apple top note. overall a nice fresh day fragrance. just wish it would last a bit longer..after 4 hrs or so can barely smell it on me. 7/10 for me. would have been an 8.5 if the longevity was better. never really liked lacoste frags before but this was a definite pleasant surprise.

P.S gets boring after a while...gave my bottle away. that being said nothing wrong with the frag. I suppose I can take green apple in short doses only.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Cute youthful fragrance. Hard to dislike. Might just put a smile on your face.

drummerboy1986

all i can say is a combo of this and Carlos Santana makes it a little more manly and sexy...my girlfriend said,while we were at the movies , with a "protective, confused , but pleased" look on her face that another woman complimented me on how i smelled and asked if she got that for me, and where to get some.... :-)

ketandu
ketandu

This fragrance reminds me of a trip to London as a young teenager, nice fragrance

Mosschops
Mosschops

I'm too old for this one, but I keep a sly bottle of it on the side. It's energetic, 'poppy' and youthful - with a sweet, playful and fruity range.

Scrash Luisao
Scrash Luisao

Delicious fragance!!

Frank Marcello
Frank Marcello

I think, it’s very hard to create fresh, sporty fragrance, that is sensual and sexy at the same time. This one is! :) Annick Menardo managed to do that, well… no surprise, she’s genius. There is a lot of good sporty fragrances on the market, but not many of them have that special something, which that one has. It has also all the qualities that good signature scent should have. It’s clean, relaxing, not offensive, sexy and good for every season. Some of you might say, it’s synthetic. Well, so it’s like most of perfumes nowadays. This one was one of the first scents I bought for myself. It started my fragrance addiction.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A very pleasant and well done woody, fruity, white musk scent. Lasting power is good, sillage too. Reminds me of Burberry Summer Men 2009 but the Lacoste is a tad more fruitier. A great sport cologne for men.

Bassplant
Bassplant

I cannot get over how surprised I was by this fragrance. It has, over time, surpassed all other colognes or EDT's to become my favorite scent. I love this stuff.

The green apple is amazingly sweet and refreshing. It has an extremely unique quality that I can't compare to anything I've smelled before. Some people describe the scent as "sensual" to me, but I primarily smell the sweet fruit (but not overly feminine).

The only problem I have is that it doesn't seem to last as long as a truly strong scent does. I can still smell it in the morning when I get up, but it doesn't seem to maintain its projection power past a few hours. That isn't fair! I want this great fragrance to last and last and last and last! Regardless, this is my current favorite scent. Amazing.

howellstamaria
howellstamaria

The scent is great! Love it! But yes, lasting power is off. Less than an hour, it's all gone. Quite confused why with the others, it lasts long. Yeah I know we have diff.body chem, but I am still surprised for the other's review.

bsbnsc

top note is just horrible and horrible. Super synthetic, sour apple scent.

BUT after an hour later, the smell gets incredible! very fresh cool apple based scent!

I saw some reviewer saying like this:

at first I loved the smell but after 20 minutes or so I couldn't stand the smell, I couldn't wait to get home and change out of my shirt

Are you f-ing crazy? or am I
this idiot said exactly the opposite to what I feel about the cologne

bsbnsc

I used to curse Lacoste for being terrible at fragrance. But this one is exceptionally good.

Style in Play > Essential

toveiren
toveiren

Except for the sour is this fragrance good and kind, too kind.

panda0410
panda0410

Love this on hubby, like it ok on me. Sparkling top green apple (which smells nothing like green apple!) behaves far more like a sparkly light bergamot (agree highly with denmaz review below on the character of this apple note behaving more like bergamot), its infused heavily with pine and cedar, musk and vetiver in the base, it reminds far more of a woody aromatic with its crisp green freshness than a floral woody musk. There is some noticeable musk in here, but the cool fresh top notes waive any impact the little musk might have. Cedar and pine are the most discernible and dominant notes, this is heavier in the heart than top or base and has an almost resinous, but very sweet accord. Light, barely noticeable florals hardly worth a mention. This is great for the summer, crisp and fresh, sporty, and great on the right man!
Longevity a few hours for me to several hours, sillage is nice all round for the duration. Mostly linear, some development in the base, this is a really lovely frag!

fragranaticafreak
fragranaticafreak

MMmmmm! smells like apple pie. The apples blend nicely with the pine. I give this fragrance a 9. One point off because it goes away really faast

ABRAG
ABRAG

Wonderful refreshing fragrance

Sport

I would recommend him

sweetsmellinged
sweetsmellinged

Red Style in Play,great fragrance but under a hour its gone ! There are alot of fragrance's out there were after 2 hours you can't smell it but others can; That's ok, but this one is invisible in no time! ON the the other side of the scale is Chome Legend very good but wow scent life into tomorrow!

partha

Ideally should be worn in hot summer days...but with poor longevity..the only time to wear it is spring daytime.

dj7
dj7

for me, very fresh and sporty. great for summer or all yr. round when you want to smell fresh

andrew85
andrew85

oh my god, this juice is just marvelous, smell like a very tasty and fresh apple, following by a soft jasmin note that smells sexy and inviting, finish with a woody note. Anick Menardo just did it again with this amazing young and fresh scent. one of the best that i have ever smelt. Thumbs up.

OscarStereotipo
OscarStereotipo

It is my second favorite fragrance, just behind LaCoste White, very fresh for the day
9.4/10

ashxil
ashxil

One of the fine and serene perfume that reflects mans personality... One word its flawless and lasts about 6 hours on my skin. Excellent !

happychub
happychub

i can detect Green apple, pine tree and patchouli in this lovely juice. Very energetic and comfort smell.Stay pretty good on my skin,thumbs up .

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

This is very common and seen as the standard, norm, designer, but at least this one is very good.

The apple top notes are very refreshing, and sweet florals and pleasant wood base make this have mass popularity. Sparkling and nice, this is better than many niche deals like Chergui, which just take your money and throw a pile of harsh powder and roses in your face, torturing you into a 6 hour wait before the good stuff appears. No such nastty surprises here an ideal scent, I prefer it to Tommy Hilfiger also.

4/5.

partha

I love the smell of it but the longivity is really poor...and the base note is not too good either...opening and mid notes are great

tutu1234
tutu1234

According to me the Best Lacoste perfume followed by Essential. This may get you many complements from the ladies, however, let me give u a heads up this fragrance is fruity and you may end up smelling like an apple-pie garnished with spices. Somehow I kind of love this! Thumbs up.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

It give a headache every time i where it.
From top to buttom ,apple is dominated but can detect the patchoulli.
It's very casual,sporty spring and fall fragrance,i think it's too strong for summer.
Longevity is pretty good 8-9 hours and projection is admissible.
It's a good choice if u like the smell especially that it's not expensive.

Fehdandoo Del Enzioo
Fehdandoo Del Enzioo

For some reason every time i smell it .. it reminds me of the good times.. it has a strange optimistic smell to it .. that fills u with optimism .. u feel confident and positive .. very cold fresh smell .. plus the ladies love it on me ..

CARLOS05
CARLOS05

I bought this in 2005, I still have a bottle of it, It reminds me of the good old times whenever i put it on.

Inoffensive smell with kind of freshness about it, however it does not stay on my skin for too long.

It is aimed at a younger crowd though, bit too young for me now im in my thirtees :)

7 out of 10

Freshmike
Freshmike

I don't particularly love this fragrance. I wear it on occasions and find it to be a definite sprint/ summer daytime smell. I think it is more of a younger scent, reminds me of how popular CK1 was back when I was in high school. I don't think there's anything that really makes me want to go out and buy another bottle. My name is Mike and I APPROVE this review!

Nik604
Nik604

I use to have it, back in 2004 ( the edition year), it is so fresh,outspoken, youthful and refined. It's great everyday fragrance , despite the thing, that for me now is realy for teenagers...

Chris72
Chris72

I own this fragrance, and all I get is compliments whenever I wear it. It's very strong at first (like Farenheit is very strong when u first spray it on), but then it becomes more subtle. I personally like the smell of it, this product gives out a sexy vibe.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Apple, cedarwood, patchouli and musk :-) I'm glad I tried this.
It's fresh without any harshness or syntheticity.
That unique note I thought was ginger must be the apple and thuja. This really is a pleasant and refreshing scent

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

this one is a nice one from Lacoste, smells very good

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

A lots of green apples! The mix with the other notes, makes it smell very red! Almost like sweet red berries, but with some sourness in the background.

It is good for teenage

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

I love this. I hate that fact that everyone wears this. This is really sexy though.

denmaz
denmaz

green apple? well, i almost think that it is bergamot. i don't really like it. green apple smells so sour. if it doesn't connect with your body chemistry, what you face is disaster.

AdamB
AdamB

Notes / scent: 3.5
Longevity / sillage: 4
Overall / subjective feelings: 3.5
Description: too complex for sport fragrance, too simple - for representative
Short opinion: I never really convinced for it, but I can not say any bad word.

guest_P Anthony C
guest_P Anthony C

Terrific for warm weather. Nice fresh top notes and a rich base. Nothing odd underneath. Pure and simple. Should be much more popular, but glad it's not. One spray is good for a work day.

Damani Code
Damani Code

This is the ultimate weekend fragrance in my collection. When it is time to wake up @ 10am and get going, this is what I reach for. I only wish this would last longer on the skin. Just have a sampler and will purchase a bottle and take a shower in it just to make it last 5+hours.

rodmassacre
rodmassacre

Very sporty fragrance.
The green apple opening is sweet and lasts forever with the jasmine drydown.
I chose this one for every occasion and it's perfect for all of them.
Great sillage, btw. Lasts about 5-7 hours.

guest_Nick
guest_Nick

Great Cologne. Sporty, exotic yet dries down nicely for a sensual smell. Not typically a fan of cedar or jasmine for the middle notes which i can pick up but the overall composition is great. Some frags are too fruity, too fresh, too woody or too spicy. This is not too much of anything, its a perfectly balanced woody floral musk i guess.

abi_ebi_abed

king of notes on this cologne are green apple.this note gives you an energy that you want to play.
also i can smell cider on base notes.
highly recommended
I'm sorry for previous comment coz I don't know that I'm not sign in.

also i can smell cider on base notes.
highly recommended

hay81hay
hay81hay

this cologne i wear it when i had last year in faculty , and that time it make me control my self pretty cool .

gianmarco
gianmarco

Pretty good scent, comes out fruity but then falls down to a nice musky scent..perfect for nice hot sunny days. all in all 7.5/10

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

Lacoste Style in Play
The first thing to hit my nose is the apple. A fresh burst of apple which is really nice on a hot summer day. Don’t be mistaken for thinking that this is a sweet fruity scent that has the capacity to become cloying.... it has a bit of sting to it which is well checked by the musk. However, on me longevity is really bad, 3 hours tops. I keep waiting for a woodsy base to develop, but it never comes. Which is a pity because I really like the opening and I think it could have become so much more.

Shame on you Lacoste Style in Play! Why do you tease me and lead me on? Why must you go when we are only getting started? Is it something I’ve done? I can change!!!

drummerboy1986

loved this....might start wearing it again....lol...really...that good...I guess it's good to back to what you know and what people like on you..

B.valentine
B.valentine

Very masculine, crisp, cool and green in the beginning, but warms up a little when the base notes emerge, but the pine note allows a touch of the cool freshness to remain in the memory. GREAT for fall/winter and weekend evenings.

abhijit15
abhijit15

this is classic scent.smelling superbly ant its longlasting too .even scecond day its smell great

ahmed ehab

this perfume really grew on me , i found thats its very weird in a good way and always intrigues a freshness and cleanliness in my body !!

flem
flem

This is a great scent. It's strong and powerful while still remaining playful.

It could easily be worn in the warmer months, but I think it's a more winter smelling fragrance. In fact, to me it smells exactly like a winter version of Kenneth Cole Reaction.

I do not get the floral aspect like some others say. It's more like a fruity/woody musk. The musk can come off a bit strong if you over-spray, but it's not unbearable.

Another score for Lacoste in my book.

andy
andy

nice and stylish with a complex scent

ahmed ehab

ahaaaaa ! thats it , i keep smellin musk and musk and musk with lacoste sparayed on my hand and jus wondering where is that smell from and finally i found out that musk is actually in the perfume not from outsid !!!
this colonge is very energizing and fresh and free and simple and crisp and clean and cool !!!!!

good projection and a suprising good lasting power !!

ahmed ehab

on second thoughts , this perfume is very very stylish and gives a good impression !
an excellent fragrance for summer to lift ur spirit with a playful character !

guest_midooo
guest_midooo

i agree with every thing you say ahmad. i am pleased to find arabian one here ,i like perfumes please contact me ahmad goldenman170@yahoo.com

guest_ahmad ehab
guest_ahmad ehab

this fragrance is literally AMAAAAAAZING , i just got my 100ml of it and its very energetic and playful
the one thing is that its just not stylish but very very playful but thats not a bad thing , its very nice and i get a lot of compliments when i put it on .
excellent for summer outings in the morning .
very good choice for teens 17-20

vdxl
vdxl

This is not just a sport cologne. It is a very nicely done jasmine fragrance for men. I know at first it smells like green apples, but just to add a hint of freshness. What you get all the way is fresh spring Jasmine which is made masculine with cedar and patchouli. Well I cannot detect patchouli and cedar in a loud manner, but they surely do their job. This is maybe one of the best spring scents ever. It makes you feel happy, joyful, sexy without being too complicated. Lasting power is great too.

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

My ex use to wear this cologne ...It was ok I didnt like the overpowering musky smell in the beggining but after several hours it kinda cooled down and smelled very nice

kevin_kim
kevin_kim

SMells amazing. This is one of my favourite colognes. IT is very different from essential and has a more sexy smell to it. JUST AMAZING

ZeeK
ZeeK

A fresh and energetic fragrance that is best suited in summer. I categorize it in my romantic wear fragrances and it lasts long well on my skin with attentive silage. SiP is one of my favorites for the intimate romantic moments. The fragrance starts with a blast of green apple (really distinctive from the other fragrances I have with green apple notes: Dunhill, Desire, Azzaro, Chrome Legend and Hugo Boss, Hugo) and goes to a floral middle notes that finally meets with the slight woody and strong musky notes in dry-down.

Highly recommended for all ages… with style but young at heart!

jareco.07

almost forgot...this is NOT a woody floral musk in my opinion...its more like an aromatic fougere, i cannot detect any woody notes

jareco.07

This is a very sexy fragrance. I have gotten alot of complements when i wear it. I especially love the scent of apples, and pine. It is a bit sweet, but fresh. Do not over spray, it is strong and long lasting.

PR
PR

Fresh, slightly too sour for my taste, though from Lacoste fragrances for men this one suited best my husband. Definitely not my favorite, a bit lacking of character or interest. Can't wait when he'll finnish it( alas, he uses just one perfume at a time,until he finnishes the bottle:((

rafaelberia
rafaelberia

Very nice and fresh fragrance. Ideal to use in summer or spring. Shame it doesn't last more than one hour, the musky base is too strong either.

Lolly007
Lolly007

Ein super Duft für meinen Mann.

Very nice Fragrance for my Husband.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Just play. There's no style. 'Cause this scent's lack of something unique to be called Style. Fresh, full of energy. It's cool. But sexy? No no no.

Kiddinx
Kiddinx

First of all:
thx for adding my request to your database.
But this is not a female fragrance. ;)
It´s one of my favorite perfume for the summer.
I get a lot of compliments when using this fragrance.

Style in Play by Lacoste 3.95 out of 5 based on 457 ratings and 107 user reviews

Lacoste Style In Play Cologne by Lacoste, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Lacoste Lacoste Red Edt Spray Style In Play 50ml 1.7oz
Lacoste Lacoste Red Edt Spray Style In Play 50ml 1.7oz
LACOSTE RED STYLE IN PLAY for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
LACOSTE RED STYLE IN PLAY for MEN by Lacoste EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Lacoste Style In Play Cologne by Lacoste, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
drugstore.com
Lacoste Lacoste Red Edt Spray Style In Play 75ml 2.5oz
Lacoste Lacoste Red Edt Spray Style In Play 75ml 2.5oz
Lacoste Lacoste Red Edt Spray Style In Play 125ml 4.2oz
Lacoste Lacoste Red Edt Spray Style In Play 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Style in Play fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Style in Play, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Style in Play by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Style in Play by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.