Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Touch of Pink Lacoste for women

Touch of Pink Lacoste for women Videos
Touch of Pink Lacoste for women Pictures Touch of Pink Lacoste for women Pictures

Touch of Pink is fragrance aimed at younger audience. The fragrance is energetic, feminine and joyous. The top reveals blood orange, coriander leaf, cardamom and peach, followed by jasmine, unexpected carrot, and spicy coriander note in the heart. The woodsy-musk base is softened with vanilla. The fragrance was created in 2004 by Domitille Michalon.

Orange Coriander Peach Cardamom Blood Orange

Carrot Seeds Coriander Jasmine Violet Leaf Cardamom

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Sandra
Blush
Popcorn Girls

Touch of Pink Fragrance Reviews

The fragrance is kind of fresh, sporty and bitterly sharp in my opinion. I agree with users here who say it's masculine. It was my first thought too.
I think the sharpness comes from the composition of citrus and sandalwood. Even vanilla can't be enjoyed in this one.
Not very classy, more sporty.
Words to describe this one are also: sharp, musky and slushy.

Melyche
Melyche

It's perfect for daily use or work. Beautiful and elegant. Unlike it's described, it has nothing to do with citrus notes. I didn't feel any of it. Peach is noticeable in the opening as a fruit note but it disappears after a while.

Afterwards a powdery and sweet scent mostly takes place and lasts until the end of its duration. By the way, the longevity is not bad at all. It lasts for at least 3-4 hours.

My perception of it is that this fragrance is composition of vanilla, spices and a little touch of flower notes. It doesn't smell like typical floral fruity perfumes. It's more likely close to oriental floral type because of the lack of fruit notes.

Spring would be the best season to wear. You can feel like a blossomed flower.

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Sporty and masculine.

theposhest
theposhest

This scent signifies young & free, like you are ready to go enjoy your youth. Feminine touch with a hint of sporty.

lirael00
lirael00

If you expect this to be a typical citrus fragrance then you'll definetly going to be surprised. Yes, it's fresh and easy but it's also well blended with vanilla which adds that spark of sweetness. It's perfect for sunny days, wouldn't wear that in winter though cause it's just too light. I wish it would last longer.

Kara712
Kara712

This is the best summer perfume I've had. By the best I mean the nicest smell. Too bad it wears off so quick!! :( And the sillage isn't great either.. But since I god a great deal on a 30ml EDT + 100 ml body lotion and 100 ml shower gel..I bought is. Gorgeus smell!

If someone thinks that fragrance could be citrus or sweet, not both, should smell Touch of Pink. This fragrance could be the perfect definition for 'fresh sweet'. Well balanced, not cloying, just funny, youthful, cheerful.
Pink in its best shade.

Evellama
Evellama

When I first used this fragrance, I really liked it
Despite the initial powerful smell at the beginning, it mellowed into quite a soft scent that made me think of summer days in long grass and a slight breeze.
However,
Upon my second use of this perfume I found that the citrus was lost behind strong florals, nothing like the florals I expected
And occasional hit of what I thought was a bit like cinnamon occurred after
In summation, I neither love nor hate this perfume, I am still yet to find a perfume that I just love!

LisaMari
LisaMari

It is softly sweet and candyfloss like but there's also a radiant heat, like a summer sunset.

SakuyaJemJem
SakuyaJemJem

This is a sporty girl fragance. Start with refreshing citrus then dry down to sweet and powdery floral. I looooove it so much. Very cheerful and girly exactly like a girl in its commercial. This perfume really lighten up my day. <3

I quite surprised to see someone said it has poor longevity because it really lasts on me (almost 10hours, I guess).

My most favourite fragrance from Lacoste so far. ;)

nikkirose
nikkirose

Lacoste Touch of Pink is a reminiscent of youthful memories. First dates, first high heels, quirky haircut and sundaes with friends... It is always joyful to recall those happy times and that what makes this fragrance lovable.

The fragrance tickles your imagination-- a sweet reminder that one must not let go of vivacity of life.

Relaxing orange, curious cardamom and the zest of mint bottled as Touch of Pink, enticing you to revisit your youth now and again...

vanillary29
vanillary29

I remember being entranced by the commercial of this perfume when it first came out :) I finally decided to get this because I wanted a fresh, pretty and unobtrusive scent for everyday and the notes sounded good. This definitely hasn't disappointed me! It smells citrusy and clean, with some sweetness from the vanilla. It is a light scent and longevity and sillage both are modest, but on days when you want to smell good without wearing something heavy or convoluted, this works perfectly :)

This is my favorite of the Pink series from Lacoste. It's citrus, floral and powdery. I can smell the orange, peach, and vanilla the most, blended into one seamless sweet concoction, with just enough floral to tone so that its not just fruity. The cardamom comes through quite nicely for me, which I love. This is a sweet, soft scent that I adore.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

A notch up from Dream of Pink by Lacoste - it starts off in the same fresh pink lemonade way but it's heavier on the die down.

This gives it better longevity and projection but it also makes it more mature. The vanilla rounds off the sandalwood and musk making it cuddly almost.

It's not a truly heavy perfume because of its fruity and slightly spicy notes but it's heading in that direction.

I enjoyed a good few bottles of it and i'd buy it again any day =) Fantastic perfume!

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

This is a soft scent perfume. One of my perfume when I'm in a hurry and not thinking what to wear. Beware though because since it is a soft fragrance, you might tend to spray a lot which might cause headache. Very likable and easy to wear frag especially in spring and summer.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I really really wanted to like this one, and on first sniff it truly was heavenly refreshing and citrusy! But then, after a few minutes.. it turned into a warmish, bubble gum vanilla scent, a lot like Dream of Pink, just not as good. And an hour after that, it turned into something resembling sweat :o

I wonder if it's the coriander? Or cardamon?

I also have to say this is a lot like Love of Pink, which I have on my other hand right now - Love is just not as sweaty.

Tania1234
Tania1234

this was a gift from my husband but is not the perfume that I will buy again. The smell is just not all that! I guess there are other cheaper perfumes that will smell the same if not better! At first spray is just too strong the alcohol on it just makes me a bit dizzy but then when it fades is very weak I had better ones.

miss_mary
miss_mary

Really light and fruity so i love citrus sens

So is perfect perfum for this summer i love it

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

The perfect escape from all this sweet , candy , sugary ..etc scents sieging us today . yes, it's youthful but really chic & won't let you down if going out at night , specially summer nights ..It's a smart perfume for young people to stand out & be unique among others ..and comes from a reputable name ..What else could I ask for :) ?

jalangurboyoglu
jalangurboyoglu

not so good not so bad. It isn't very original but also I haven't smelt anything like that. It's ok for daily, sunny, spring use.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I just got this perfume yesterday and I like it! Sure this scent is nowhere near "original" but I still like it. This to me is an everyday fragrance.

MaddieClfd
MaddieClfd

A fragrance for... I don't know, a teenager maybe? As a first perfume? Safe, delicate and boring?
Yes, it's not very exciting, not offensive but just doesn't make me want to use it. I took it on holiday with me as it's ok to wear even on a hot day. You wear it and you bearly know it's there. To be fair - There is lots and lots perfumes like that out there, cheaper. I sometimes think people are attracted to the brand rather that the perfume itself.
Like I said - delicate fruity-florsl fragrance, slightly sweet with no lasting power staying close to skin, a bit of a sporty feel to it.
I will not buy another bottle, ever.

liban23
liban23

I have been wanting this for a while and I finally bought this as a blind buy online, and I have to say I'm not blown away by it. This may sound strange but I don't think "Touch of Pink" really matches the fragrance. To me, this doesn't smell anything like what Pink would smell like (if colors had a smell.)
It isn't a bad fragrance, it's just not anything special. I get alot of the citrus and spicy notes from this. This fragrance is probably something better worn on carefree days or when you're out running errands.

EDIT: I've decided that I really don't like this. Ended up putting it up for sale online. Very disappointing, I had high hopes for this!

dsonnier
dsonnier

Really loved this smell but the staying power is awful. Gone in less than an hour.

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

Meh its okay nothing special, bit citrs sweet fresh out the shower smell, not much depth or anything, nice if your young and like sweet fruity perfume, day time use.wouldnt repurchase bit boring.

Webekhet
Webekhet

I had it but I won't buy this scent again. I just hated vanilla. I can only smell it!

It's simple and perfect for teenagers (at least I used this)... Nothing special.

Moflis
Moflis

it's nothing really special...soft, feminine, rosy, not too complicated, the fragrance for teenagers...

tigsi
tigsi

i got this perfume as a present from my dad,and I can't say if I like it or not yet, it's not a scent I'd particularly go for. It is nice, it is wearable and it's quite inoffensive. It has spiciness, which I enjoy very much, I can't detect the vanilla tho... The opening is very sharp and artificial, I do not enjoy it. I like the tropical note in this one. The dry-down is pretty soft on my skin, it almost smells like an expencive face cream or something. I'm quite conflicted about this scent. I do like some aspects of it, some not so much. For example I like the spices in this one I think it levels up the blend, but if it doesn't work out well with your chemistry I think this frag can become kind of masculine-y. On my skin it's more green if anything, it doesn't smell sweet at all.
I would not buy it for myself, I do think it's nice, but I'm quite picky about perfumes.

Glam Sham
Glam Sham

A fun, light and lasting smell. It creates the impression of a sweet, energetic girl. Love this one.

irenesa
irenesa

I really really lile Touch of pink. A soft fruitty fragrance that its ok for work or school or a lazy day!
Like a reviwer said, this is NOT memorable or a master peace... but its very very enjoyable!
I tottaly smells carrots in here!

ellachamp
ellachamp

I got this as a present. I hate it! I tried to like it but nah! It smells cheap. Kinda reminds me of BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom. Too strong for me. The smell is a little offensive. I can't point my finger which of the top notes bothers me so much.

Batman2011
Batman2011

I did really like this at first!!
And is a good scent, however the more i wore it, the more i got headaches.
Definately smells spicy, yet fresh to me.
I do say, that i feel like i have grown out of it though.

Juuuliaaa
Juuuliaaa

This was one of my quick buys and it was a mistake... The perfume created a strong headache and noone liked it on me. It didn't smell very sophisticated, and noone really liked it on me...

niecwiecio
niecwiecio

This scent reminds me of licorice. I agree that the smell is warm and spicy. Lasts 2-3 hours on me I think. I would recommend to use it in spring or summer, or maybe early autumn

Touch of Pink by Lacoste is one of my favourite sporting fragrances for women. I'm not a regular gym-goer, but for when I do kick my laziness in the butt, this is what I'd most likely reach for. It's fresh, but also floral and inoffensive. The way in which it has been composed is rather clever.

The opening is a zesty and sweet burst of orange and peach, with an underlying watery-ness, which makes it a touch aquatic. I was preparing myself for something quite bland and short-lived, so you can imagine my surprise when the vanilla accord along with the subtle spices made an appearance in the heart.

I can certainly see why this fragrance is so popular. The price is right and the scent is even better. Touch of Pink is hard to fault. I like the floral freshness blended in with the creamy sweetness of vanilla. Although clean and sheer on the skin, there's that beautiful feminine quality which keeps you feeling the way a woman should, even when the sweat is dripping from your forehead.

Admittedly, Touch of Pink is probably best suited to casual or active occasions, as it's not something that many people will compliment during a formal setting. Sometimes having a fragrance in your wardrobe that you feel comfortable in, is all you need.

The sillage is moderate, thankfully not overpowering, however the same can't be said for the poor longevity. It lasted around two and a half hours on my skin, but then again, there's no harm in re-applying this one. A refreshing spritz during the day is enough to keep you energized.

I was pleasantly surprised by Touch of Pink, and really happy to find it more on the floral side of things, rather than being too fruity. I highly recommend this one.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Soft, sweet, even smells pink. Very pretty girly scent I am loving this very much

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

the bottle is cute and it's very popular. But I really did not like this smells like Coriander.

Nadinka
Nadinka

I loved this perfume; its light, sweet, a bit warm and spicy. The ad hints as something sporty but I thought that it was actually quite elegant and just plain nice! I also always got compliments on it. However, after having for two years the perfume turned bad! it became yellow and now smells completely different and awful! I am really disappointed with the quality but as for the scent it was really great.
Maybe something was wrong with this particular bottle....?

summerpearl
summerpearl

It is a simple, girly, playful and light scent. But...

I liked Touch of Pink when I bought it but I haven't used this scent for two years. The smell of the cardamom is just too much to my nose. It is too much for this light scent.

tyne.price
tyne.price

I tried to like this but I really did not like the Jasmine and Violety smell. I do not like any Lacoste scents.

loonad
loonad

very classy smell.good for hot days at the office.
rose is not listed as an ingredient but i do smell of roses when i wear this.v nicescent.love it.

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

I used to like it some years ago. Now when I smell it I find this fragance more offensive and sweet. Too sharp.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Fresh and fruity at first spray, then warms up and becomes very sweet after 30 minutes or so. Very young and girly, the drydown of this typical fruity vanilla fragrance lasts quite a while. Easily likeable.

Mimi994
Mimi994

It's a nice rich floral scent and I love it ! The bottle looks sporty but the scent itself is very nice and sophisticated.

VeronicaPinkHeart
VeronicaPinkHeart

This perfume smells so sexy and feminime!!!!! I HAVE TRIED the imitation by jean phillipe and they made it so good, only for a $1.00. I have worn this fragrance when I was 11, and I have to say it's one of the top-quality best woman's fragrances out there for casual day wear. It comes in with vanilla, and as it dries down it leaves a hint of a very delicious and musky, spicy bouquet. But the smell is more recommended for females ages 13-28. Buy this fragrance if you have an active lifestyle and you are very girly, with a hint of some sassy & spice.

Camilla91
Camilla91

Boys love it on me, they always say that I smell very feminine and sexy. I love this one too, especially in winter or so :)

Enrium
Enrium

I received a small bottle of this as a gift, but unfortunately don't like it much. I find it far too sweet (not partial to overtly floral/fruity fragrances anyway) and it doesn't sit well with my skin chemistry. Not very long-lasting either. However, it is an inoffensive sweet perfume for a young girl.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Lacoste Touch of Pink is clean and fruity! Opens with fresh orange that is slightly reminiscent of men’s cologne. Light jasmine, vanilla, and peach. Soft cardamom with a hit of carrot and a dry down of musk and sandalwood. Touch of Pink is the fragrance for the sporty girl!

lilax0
lilax0

I had Touch of Pink a few years ago, i remember it smelling nice, fresh and a little fruity. It's nothing special though and doesn't last that long either so i would have to spray it again after an hour or two. Would i buy it again? Maybe but it's nowhere near the top of the list of perfumes i am dying to buy.

Karry_
Karry_

The smell of delicious fruit tea. love!love!love!

semsem_sunshine
semsem_sunshine

I can't say I hate it but can't say I love it either, it's one of those scents that are not offensive and wearable but not special or memorable at all
would I repurchase it? definitely NO (love the bottle though)

ocean_5253
ocean_5253

had a blind buy on this from a friend since its truly difficult to purchase imported perfumes here in our place.drawn to the bottle but not to the initial scent.should've listen to my intuition, wrong from first spray to the last drop.it has a gagging effect, rough,strong, not a touch of softness or pink as it says. i lost the lovely bottle though but i have not felt any loss at all.

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

Disgusting !!!!! made me feel sick especially after an hour of having it on it smelt like Brut for men!!! yuck yuck yuck!

ahnm
ahnm

this is one of the few perfumes where i can detect almost all of the individual notes. which i'm not sure is a good or bad thing. the notes don't seem to 'blend' together well to create a nice smooth fragrance. rather, it's TOO sharp at first, then mellows down to TOO floral, then dries down to TOO much vanilla. in the drydown, there's still the floral lingering, so it smells very "pink". as others have mentioned, it is a very very synthetic scent. one of the most synthetic i've tried, but that doesn't mean it straight up stinks! :)
i won't lie.. i bought it because the bottle and name was so appealing to me ( i was in high school at the time, if that says anything. hehe ) it's become my signature scent today because i've been wearing it for over 5 years so it's just a part of me now lol.
overall, a nice plastic-y synthetic floral that's not horrible, but nothing too fantastic either. definitely not worth the price tag, so try to get it at a discount store if you can

lifeinspires
lifeinspires

very sweet. might be better for someone in their late teens.

Annelien1987
Annelien1987

Another one I absolutely loved when I was a teenager. I really enjoyed it and it wasn't expensive. A nice everyday summer/spring fragrance. Fruity and citrusy with a nice lasting power up to 5 hours, on my skin (Perfumes don't last long on me).

salihah
salihah

it is quite citrusy i love it

lusciousleyley
lusciousleyley

I tried it on a at a store yesterday, and it still smells 12 hours later! Unfortunately, it smells horrid! I prefer the scent in the bottle which is actually nice, but on me, it's vile :/

Lilii
Lilii

Sweet girly perfume, more suitable for teenagers , I like the smell ....anyway I can understand why people get sick of it after a while, this one is a linear sweet thing, no depth ... it is not special at all, and not long lasting either.

Maali
Maali

this is a nice perfume many people love this I have it right now. I loved at the beginning but I am getting sick of it :( I don't know why!

senisteve
senisteve

Touch of pink is a lovely sweet, uplifting and girly perfume. The opening is quite sweet and almost synthetic but it balances itself on the drydown. The middle floral notes are a true delice. The combination of jasmin and violet leaf ( two of my favourite flowers) is beautiful and powdery and i believe it is at this stage that one can be more hopeful with this perfume. It' s a shame that the opening isn't as good. I think that with a bit of improvement, and more maturity to it, this fragrance could be a classic for many years to come.

arimegahot
arimegahot

EL OLOR ES UNICO, NO SE PARECE A NINGUN OTRO PERFUME Y ES ABSOLUTAMENTE DELICIOSO Y MUY FINO. ES PARA PARECER UNA CHICA DE CLASE Y MUCHO DINERO, HUELE EXQUISITO, ESA ES LA PALABRA. ES FRUTAL, HUELE MUCHO A NARANJA, LO UNICO MALO ES QUE EL ENCANTO DURA POQUITO, SE PIERDE EL OLOR RAPIDO PERO VALE LA PENA, Y LA BOTELLA ES SUPER LLAMATIVA!!

mystica
mystica

Ok, this is for a younger audience and I appreciate its concept as I don't expect a girl to wear or enjoy say Opium, it would seem (and smell!) a bit irrelevant if not ridiculous.

So, generic, fresh and fruity, and girlie is good. If you are (or feel like) a girl.

nana pink
nana pink

i agree with other reviews saying that this perfume has nothing special , also no staying power. for me it's just like " eau de cologne" or "after shave" ....
Don't spend ur money with this one

aniston
aniston

I smelt nothing special on this perfume. Mediocre and safe. Good thing it was just a gift, I didn't spend money on it.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a really nice, fruity scent. It isn't overpowering and is a fun, youthful fragrance. I liked Touch of Pink immediately upon first spray!

bubblem3
bubblem3

Español. Mmmmmm es buena y hasta ahi :S en realidad es como si hubiera olido esto antes, no me parece llamativa ni romantica

abigail5328
abigail5328

Young, girly, happy, casual, fun, fresh, sunny, light, clean, fruity, summery, energizing fragrance!
A nice, safe, inoffensive fruity floral that is suitable for every day wear for the spring and summer months. Good for work or weekends, but not for dates.
The scent is pleasant and very wearable. The only downside is the longevity. The scent fades pretty quickly.
This was marketed towards the younger generation. Suits most girls between ages 15-25.
Also a great choice for that summer vacation!

Touch, Dream, Love and Joy are all very similar in that they are all fruity-floral based but each one adds a little difference.
‘Touch of Pink’ is all about orange and peach combined with some floral notes, then settles down to a soft powdery vanilla base.
‘Dream of Pink’ has a slight berriness. Red berries and ice tea – a great combination with a slight musky undertone.
‘Love of Pink’ is all about the passion fruit and magnolia. This one smells slightly more floral than the other 3 and is the lightest of them all.
‘Joy of Pink’ has a strong burst of grapefruit which lasts as a main act. Very citrusy! This one is probably the strongest of all 4 and the most distinctive.

CHERY ABOU SENNA
CHERY ABOU SENNA

this is a light fragrance,i smell more citrus tell dry down , good for summer , i got it from another brand ( FM Group ) more concentrated 20% perfume so now for me it's long lasting ;), & after 30 minuets there is something remained me about flora from Gucci.

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

Citrusy and fresh but still cute and comforting, a nice fragrance that I wouldn't mind to use now and then in the summer even if I'm already 30 hahhaa Anyway I wouldn't buy it either but it's pleasent and unoffensive, quite nice to smell and cheerful.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

A quintessential floral-fruity scent with a slight cinnamon+vanilla base. Casual, sweet, brisk, sunny, relaxing. Good choice for a summer vacation.

kt9260
kt9260

I always choose this fragrance to take on holiday! A fun, girly, light scent perfect for warm evenings

Lingonberry
Lingonberry

A Christmas gift from my father, a pink bottle, with the name pink in it. (The last few years almost everything I get for x-mas and birthday from my father has either "pink" in the name or is of the colour pink. I guess I'm still the little girl.)

Anyway, a very interesting perfume that I really adored and during a couple of months it was THE perfume for me. Unfortunately my asthma got worse and I had to quit using perfumes and other scented cosmetics for a while. I cannot say that it was due to this perfume, that I do not know, but it was during the same months.

I believe this is a scent that could go with any age.
The peach, cardammom, vanilla and musk are notes that mostly comes out on my skin. It's a bit spicy in the beginning but then turns into something velvety and powdery. I like it. I've gotten comments that it can be a bit sharp, but I tend to od so that might be just me spraying to heavy.
I can still smell it after roughly 4 hours so the longevity is quite good.

perfumeloverr92
perfumeloverr92

i really like touch of pink but i prefer dream of pink. my boyfriend bought this for me last valentines day and i wore it almost every day untill it ran out. i must say i was rather upset :( lol. but he got it for me again on my birthday so i was very pleased. its soo summery and fruity

i give this 8/10

NNN
NNN

Touch of Pink is an amazing sweet, light and girly fragrance.
If you want to smell good and be delicate and feminine, it's a great choice.
The lasting power, however, is terrible! I love this scent, but I'll never buy one, because it's not worth it. Lasts less than 2 hours on my skin... =(
Such a lovely scent, what a pity...
BTW, I looove the ad! Made me a fan of Natasha Thomas!

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

Reminds me of Gucci Flora at first, but less polite as citrus is fairly pronounced at the top. I really love the initial burst of cardamom. It's pretty yummy. Over the next 10 minutes or so it fades quickly. I usually review based on only one or two sprays, and my skin does suck up certain fragrances. This is one of them. 30 minutes after application, it's very nearly gone. It leaves only a faint impression of "pinkness" on my wrist. Sugary, nondescript flowers. Perfect for a 13 year old girly-girl.

guest_sOSo
guest_sOSo

ريحته هاااااااااااديه وناعمه بنفس الوقت بــس مرره موثابت تحسين راشه ماي مو عطر .. ووااااي مايبرد الجبد ابد ابد ... بسسسس ريحته روووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووعه بمعنى الكلمه تحسين نفسك بنوته صغيرة تحسين بالريحة الزكيه مش القويه انصحكم فييه بس ياليت تاخذون طقم كامل عشان تثبت الريحة معاكم . وسلام

Trvevil
Trvevil

Always loved the ad. When I tried it after years, I was instantly in love - fresh, yet somewhat different, easy to wear yummy scent. Even now, I like it very much. It falls into 'please them all' category. Touch of pink is an awfully girly to death scent. I think of this as 'cute' perfume. If I don't want to completely bury my girly side, but still want to look more impressive, I go for it. Only complaint about it is it's staying power. But since it's not that expensive, more sprays should do it.

kerini
kerini

The intense citrus top note is just too much for me. It stays for at least 1/2 hour - too grapefruity and just not my style.

The inoffensive flowery smell that comes afterwards is quite nice - perfect for the office.

My boyfriend liked the sample I got on me, so I bought a bottle. But all in all it's just not my thing - the bottle's still full.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I bought a 50ml bottle about 5 years ago and I still have 25ml left.
Back then I loved the fresh, grapefruit-like, modern and young smell but when I discovered Touch of Sun I stopped using Touch of Pink.
Anyway, I plan to finish the bottle this year and I do not intend to buy it again.
A few years ago I found this frag surprisingly young, fresh and truly unique but lots of better frags have been made since.

Ouch!
Ouch!

I describe this perfume as a kind of grab n' go sorta thing. It's just he way the bottle is shaped, and the easy...innofensive smell.

It would be one to put in your gym bag to use after a shower.

It's not the most complex of perfumes and not one I'd use for special occasions, it just goes into the "Nice" category for me.

Fruity, florally...pink...easy..innofensive and does what it says on the tin! It doesn't claim to be a masterpeice..and it isn't..

What I will say is, looking at the notes of this perfume doesn't give you an idea of what it smells like. Things like Carrot seeds and coriander feature in this? never would have guessed it!

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

One of my favorite perfumesin college... However, I believe this is aimed for teens up to late twenties. A coworker of mine (who happens to be in her 30s) made this her signature scent, and in my opinion it doesn't fit her age and personality. Still smells great, though.

goddessella
goddessella

this is my roommate's perfume, and she sprays this before she leaves our room, and right after, i sneeze like crazy! it's scent's not horrible, it's just a tad too strong for me.

narcotic
narcotic

I must amend my earlier review, considering I've now adopted it as my scent! Touch of Pink may be your "average" floral fruity, but that makes it the quintessential example. With nary a powdery note to be smelled, even past the vanilla-y drydown, its accords never get tired and they certainly never outstay their welcome. Think of it as a trusty roommate's claw-foot bathtub. or pink vibrator. or something.

I have a hunch that when this current trend of sweet aquatic scents (1997-2009) begins to fade, this little number will still stand out.

clubsauce
clubsauce

Probably the safest, "inoffensive" scent you can buy. Unimpressive sillage and fortunately not long lasting as it is so boring. Cloying peach top note gives it a cheap bubble bath tinge before it turns into powder, skipping any "unexpected carrot" note. If you want a young light-hearted fragrance, skip this and get Marc Jacobs Daisy.

naya85
naya85

This perfume i had when i study.Smells just soo sweet, aqua fresh... but this perfume scent like too girly... and now im not wearing in... i still want the bottle for my collection... the bottle, for me its just simple & nice.. ;)

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

Got it as a gift from sports shop. Don't like it at all, especially on myself. Too sweet, gives me headache. It's one of those fragrances that turn to smell "dirty", annoys me a lot. And on me it lasts too long.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Oh this is such a gorgeous scent!!! Too bad it doesn't last for more than one hour after application! It is a pink sweet floral as the name implies but nothing over bareing in the least

Post-script:
As per previous reviews, this scent can become boring in the sense that I often do not notice that I'm wearing it. It isn't the sort of scent you revel in wearing, smelling yourself periodically and moaning "yummmm" HOWEVER for what it is, it is perfect. What it is is a cost-effective scent that is neither generic nor a total stand-out. It is for after the gym or curling up on the couch. It is for the office, business meetings, clubbing: for mixed company, for smelling good without smelling attention-seeking.
This is not a special-occasion nor is it all about personality. This is a very surprisingly appealing pleasant smell which is neither a snowflake nor a clone. It is smelling different from the pack but not too different to blend into the olfactory community.
I also think it is a very qualified back-up singer that compliments more expensive perfumes in the manner of a chameleon, saving you the expense of dousing yourself with more expensive parfum/edp-complimentary colognes, body mists, or edt's.
Please do not make this your only scent. That isn't it's role. It is a fresh addition to a parfumista's arsenal.
I endorse it but not as I might endorse L'Artisan Parfumeur or Guerlain. This is not in that master-class. This is in the Clinique Happy/Calvin Klein family and, for that heritage, it is a child-prodigy.

Andi Clark

This is my every day staple scent and I wear it more as a body spray than as a proper perfume.
It blends very well with pulse-point perfumes and it's lasting power and sillage are perfect complements to more classic perfumes.
I usually despise most "over-the-counter" scents as they are generally alcohol laden and generic.
This is sweet fruit balanced with spices, floral bouquets balanced with musk and the lightest and freshest hug of vanilla.
Very, very pretty. Very well blended unlike most lower price-point srays which usually leave me reeling with one screaming primadonna of a note and a few dowdy and pale chorus singers mumbling drunkenly amidst the astringent tang of alcohol and typical citrus notes.
If you're searching for an everyday spring/summer scent which is fresh, girly, young, balanced, and upbeat: this is for you.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got a 1.6 oz of this for $24.99 and I am enjoying this it is a little spicy but sweet I don't smell a floral fruity scent in this.So far I like all of Lacoste fragrances even the ones for men.I tried dream of pink I wasn't too crazy about it but I will try it again and see. But for a 1.6 oz this bottle is big.

Lucero
Lucero

I accidentally bout touch of pink because my friend sprayed some perfume on herself & i thought it smelled & looked soo lovely & asked her what it was called,then a few days later i go on ebay looking for this perfume all i could remember was how it looked like, that it was from lacoste & had the word pink in it...then i see touch,dream & love of pink OMG i didnt which one it was they all looked the same lol,i was soo sure it was TOUCH of pink but when i arrived i was soo dissapointed =/,ive been stuck with this bottle ever since!lol Its way too floral for me,& i dont smell any fruit...just flowers...tons & tons of flowers! i hate flowery scents!

It is lasting!

I was 21 and this was my first fragrance, gift of my boyfriend. And it was the one perfume I got compliments while wearing it. Friends of my boyfriend were telling smth like : "... what a beautiful scent of a woman!"

For Tracy and Others:

There is no special age for perfumes wearing! Those who think there is are subject to failure in perfume criticism or perfume assessment.

try2t
try2t

I don't like it, too spicy for me it leaves me coughing and I have to open the windows to let the smell out.

Afm.santos
Afm.santos

I love this perfume. Is so perfect!!! Fresh, fruity, casual. It match with Sprint and Summer but you can wear it in cold days..

Karitsa
Karitsa

This is a "strange" perfume for me 'cause I don't like it, but I can't say that I hate it either! I just can't find anything special about it and the lasting power on my skin is so, so bad that I sometimes feel like it's gone a few minutes after I walk out the door.It's definetly not for me!

Nice Sunflower
Nice Sunflower

This one is a nice feel-good fragrance. Inoffensive without smelling "cheep".

If you've smelled the first Paris Hilton-release you might think of this as a lighter, more wearable version of it.

Tracey
Tracey

I love it! It smells fab,and it lasts for ages on my skin,and hey...im 40,lol.Im not ashamed to wear it. Its sooooo pink x

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

Very young, nice for teens because it's easy to wear. Personally I quite like it!

krazymango
krazymango

i like this scent because i think its a perfume , that you dont have to think about while putting it on. its very floral-fruity but feminine and sophisticated i believe its good for teens and adults , but not 40+

daisy_swayze
daisy_swayze

This was the first perfume I ever wore. I got it when i was about 12 or so and I loved it. It's a quite feminine scent and quite girly but what I like about it is that it's also not too sweet, it's fresh.

jatzzie
jatzzie

I received a sample of Touch of Pink today in the mail. It's a rather plesant, airy, likable, inoffensive safe scent, the kind you would give as a present to someone when you aren't sure of what they'd like. It's fresh, pretty and girly, great for daytime use, think spring and summer. Nothing extraordinary, but nice nevertheless..:)

teedee
teedee

Got it as a gift. Flowery Fruity, safe bet if you want to buy your friend a perfume.

Fresh summery, but not extraordinary.

Doesnt last very long...on my skin and on my memory too

perfumista

Oh yes, just an explanation: I said I would buy it, but not for myself. The reason I would buy it is because it is an easy likeble fragrance, so if you don't know someone's taste you can go ahead with this one :)

perfumista

It is a modern fragrance that vanishes after 2 hours. I think it's most suitable for young girls in their late teens.
Just another casual forgettable fragrance. I would buy it, but not for myself... :)

guest_evainnelily
guest_evainnelily

i regret it. i like every kind of perfume, from aquatic, to woody, to floral fruity, anything (but chypre. i regert that i asked for it as a present. it's quite stong at first, then nice, then just so-so. not fresh or airy enough for me. not sweet enough. idk. not my favorite.

popy80
popy80

i got it from my brother who lives in german. the smell is a mixing of many scent. fresh and also girly. i like it

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

love this one!
fun, flirty, floral and fruity!

Amanda79
Amanda79

When I first smelled this on paper the spices did seem a bit much and maybe slightly synthetic because of their appearance in the top and middle notes. As with most perfumes the spices in the top and middle notes fade/die down as quickly as they came in. It blends with the other notes to create a wonderful smell that wouldnt have been that way had the spices or powdery notes not have been included. You have to wear it to understand all the layers.

The first spray is spicy peach that soon developes to a powdery smell that's very similar to Lacoste Inspiration (but better). Very Lacoste and very "perfumey" The dry down is my favorite part. Very vanillic and rich with amber/sandalwood and tones of powder from the violet leaf and (no detectable spices). Touch of Pink has a nice clean smell, not cheap, non offensive and perfect for any season or time of day.

Lime909
Lime909

I am sorry I bought this. I found it 'second hand' in a clothing shop where a fashion editor, who had been given a free bottle to write a review from, passed it off for resale.

On first impression I thought it would be a nice summery perfume - but, as also noted by Lauri88 and Kittycat63, I agree that it quickly turns to a soapy, synthetic smell that I do not wish to wear at all.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I agree with Lauri88 that Touch of Pink smells strangely synthetic. Also, to me it smells a bit cheap and generic, like a body spray perhaps, and I don't think it smells classy at all, although it might appeal to a teenager who hasn't smelled very many much nicer perfumes! I had a bottle and thought it was quite nice for a very short time but started to dislike it quite quickly as there was something about it that just didn't smell good to me and put me right off it! I finally got rid of it by giving it away to somebody else because I knew I would never want to wear it again. It's probably one of my least favourite perfumes that I've ever had.

deli_s
deli_s

For me this is undistinguished, flowery, pink(=girly), daily, teen perfume. I'm not impressed with anything.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

This one is nice a bit yummy,young and fresh , i like it. :)

dovey
dovey

I got it as a birthday present
I don't like the coriander and cardamon in it......this makes it a spicey perfume not floral fruity

girly,energizing and fresh.it reminds me tommy girl which is my favorite perfume of all the time.when I take a deep breathe or in every move I can feel the scent of living.of course it's designed for spring and summer.I'm gonna check out other perfumes from this serie as soon as I can catch them.

messy-mom
messy-mom

Not one of the better fruity florals. I don't get much of a floral scent more like grapefruit. Pass on this one.

PR
PR

don't want to sound grumpy, but it's just very average..very typical floral fruity. I've tried it some time ago, because SA advised me so. There's many like this out there. Touch of Pink gets only my indifference, don't mind it around though, perhaps because I even wouldn't bother noticing it.

azuriiita

sjanira: We talk about temperatures, because a perfume could be more or less strong, bright, intense, soft, comfortable, lasting, etc., in accord with temperatures variation.

Yes, perfumes can change with the weather... and the people's mood too -specially i guess-...

Also, some scents are generally considerate like "summer" - "winter" -"daytime"- "evening time"... This are common adjectives... very comprehensible to people, to offer a REFERENCE about fragrances... not a judgment.

Its a fact: some people can sense the differences.

However, for sure, and fortunately, everybody has an opinion, a taste, own decision.
Its easy and understandable.

For example, Touch of Pink... some people think its a "summer scent"... but for my taste, its really wonderful at cold days. Because, for me, its just a "touch" of warm and pleasant energy :)

And i agree whit you: i don't think its an exclusive "teen fragrance" ... Im not a teenager, and i like it.

Of course, its only my humble opinion

lazeny
lazeny

Overpowering at the start. But mellows down to a nice floral scent. Last for hours. okay for everyday wear.

azuriiita

Smell good and sweet (it have good components)... just for a little touch of fragrance in the bag to any short travel... Its too pleasant in my opinion. Very nice for low temperatures

Me_the_vip
Me_the_vip

teen perfume...
a summer one, but its not lasting

amanda
amanda

however i liked it i would return to it, i got bored of it very soon, i had to stop wearing it and then start again after some time

solocha
solocha

True, a girly type, not very particular, rather averge, but still nice and unobtrusive.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Flowery, girly, fresh at the same time. But not for remember

2007

Touch of Pink by Lacoste 3.57 out of 5 based on 879 ratings and 125 user reviews

25.50 GBP
49.50 GBP
Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette 90ml
Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette 90ml
Gift Set 3oz
Touch Of Pink Gift Set by Lacoste Gift Set for Women Includes 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 5 oz Body Lotion
Zappos.com
Lacoste - Lacoste Touch Of Pink 1.7 oz EDT Spray N A - Beauty
Lacoste - Lacoste Touch Of Pink 1.7 oz EDT Spray N A - Beauty
Lacoste Touch Of Pink Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Lacoste Touch Of Pink Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Gift Set 3oz
Touch Of Pink Perfume by Lacoste - -- Gift Set - 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 5 oz Body Lotion
TOUCH OF PINK for WOMEN by Lacoste SET-EDT SPRAY 3 OZ BODY LOTION 5 OZ
TOUCH OF PINK for WOMEN by Lacoste SET-EDT SPRAY 3 OZ BODY LOTION 5 OZ
Zappos.com
Lacoste - Lacoste Touch Of Pink 3.0 oz EDT Spray N A - Beauty
Lacoste - Lacoste Touch Of Pink 3.0 oz EDT Spray N A - Beauty
Lacoste Touch Of Pink Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Lacoste Touch Of Pink Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Touch of Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Touch of Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Touch of Pink by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Touch of Pink by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.