Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Touch of Spring Lacoste for women

Touch of Spring Lacoste for women
dislike

Touch of Spring Lacoste for women Videos
Touch of Spring Lacoste for women Pictures Touch of Spring Lacoste for women Pictures Touch of Spring Lacoste for women Pictures

In spring 2007 Lacoste launched a new fragrance Touch of Spring, inspired by vitality of the season, designed in green tones in the same bottle that marked Touch of Pink and Touch of Sun. This perfume includes notes of quince blossom, peach, water accords, Amazon water Lily, Osmanthus, Hosta leafs, sandalwood and musk. Perfume Touch of Spring will be available in quantities of 50 and 90 ml edt, along with shower gel. The edition is limited.

Peach Quince

Osmanthus Water Lily

Sandalwood Musk

Touch of Spring Fragrance Reviews

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

Loved this when I was younger, but now the smell is too green and citric for me.

Not at all fruity, I think the floral/aquatic is dominating to 100%.

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

My first perfume ever.:)
It's fresh, clean, simple, and beautiful. Very nice in the summer evenings.:)
It was a present for my birthday, and it reminds me of my primary school and a lot of other memories..

culinista
culinista

I don't get this. Makes me smell like I did during my childhood, when I played in the lawn with my cousins. It just smells like dried grass on me.

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

I really like the bottle, the colour, the idea but...on my skin seems so ordinary and cheap.....disappointed!

Naj
Naj

my signature perfume... simply luv it..

vallin
vallin

clean, fresh, smells like grass with fruit notes. smth for fresh smell lovers
smells similar to be spontanius from avon which i loved in my school times so this i like too

crysna
crysna

a beautiful fragrance my favorite from lacoste, it smell perfect, a vitality, soft, femenine, floral fragrance. something that u can wear everyday!

jedikitty
jedikitty

Although I have not the slightest idea how osmanthus or hosta leaves smell, I like this fragrance quite a bit. Someone said it is "preppy" and I couldn't agree more, it does smell "young", lovely and a bit flirty without being heavy at all. It could have a better staying power but then again, it's reasonably priced so reapplication is not an issue.
Great for a daily wear and discreet enough for the office. Touch of Spring reminded me of a day at Butchart Gardens I visited many years ago...
Well, this might be a young and preppy but I'm 50 and I fully intend on wearing it.

elusivek
elusivek

This was a surprise. I’ll admit to being a little snobby and didn’t think an offering from Lacoste would be all that interesting. Lesson learned, don’t take things for granted.

It seems as though it’s linear but it works. It’s fresh. The blend of peach and quince make for a very fresh and sparkling hello (I get a healthy dose of lemon too). The Omanthus, lily, & ? (something green) give it the impression of clean and pure. The Sandalwood and musk are so well done. They don’t take over at any point; they just balance and keep things from going too far in any direction.

When I sprayed it, it smelled so familiar, I had the hardest time placing it but it smells just like the opening notes of D&G Light Blue. However, Touch of Spring stays the same throughout, which again, isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

It’s not terribly complex but it is fresh, summery, and consistent. It strikes me as very preppy, if that can even be said about a scent. It’s an interesting impression, very clear in my mind. I can see it appealing to younger ladies or it would be perfect for outdoor sports, like tennis, golf, etc.

chemicalideas
chemicalideas

My sister owns this- it's gorgeous

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I like the freshness, but I'm guessing it's largely the aquatic accord and a bit of the hosta leaves that give it a sharp quality, which has much reduced my desire to wear it. Or maybe it's the osmanthus.... It could still be a nice pick-me-up scent, a relief from a sea of classic heavy sillage musk-laden civet-infused oriental- and chypre-type and too sweet floral fruity and celebrity synthetic fragrances....
That's why I bought it a few years ago. Sniffing my way through every single tester bottle at Macy's, this was the freshest, least offensive scent I could find. Things have changed for me though, my standards have risen-there are other scents that are just as refreshing, but smell better on my skin.

simonica
simonica

Lacoste have used an excellent recipe for this perfume: Quince blossom and Aquatic accord mingle with Amazon water lily ,Osmanthus and Hosta.

At the base of the fragrance we have sandalwood and musk. Quince blossom the symbol of temptation,Aquatic accord clean and fresh nestle against the sweetness of the Amazonian water lily.

I think this perfume is better suited for young girls, than for mature women. It's so casual, fresh and perfect for summertime.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I was very curious about it because I like Touch of Pink and Love of Pink. This one turned to be quite nice on me though nothing special. At first fresh fruity then it becomes more sweet floral with a hint of sandalwood. It is inoffensive casual fragrance. It's staying power is not that great, but this perfume definitely is great for wearing everyday. I find Touch of Pink more interesting for me :D This is boring.

angelahta
angelahta

An energizing scent for springtime, perfect for day use. I can’t smell the top notes at the start, but they appear to me after about 20 minutes.

Touch of Spring by Lacoste 3.63 out of 5 based on 84 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Touch of Spring fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Touch of Spring, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Touch of Spring by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Touch of Spring by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.