Designers » L » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Touch of Sun Lacoste for women

Touch of Sun Lacoste for women
dislike

Touch of Sun Lacoste for women Videos
Touch of Sun Lacoste for women Pictures Touch of Sun Lacoste for women Pictures Touch of Sun Lacoste for women Pictures

Touch of Sun is a summer edition of Lacoste’s Touch of Pink perfume. This fragrance is optimistic, sun-kissed and a true fruity-floral cocktail. The fragrance opens with a burst of energetic citrusy juices, along with eau-fraîche and green notes. The heart is very floral,but modern, where notes of rose, peony and jasmine bloom . The woodsy base is composed of sandalwood and vetiver which are rounded out with hints of amber and musk. Touch of Sun was launched in 2006.

Grapefruit Bergamot

Jasmine Rose Peony

Vetiver Sandalwood Musk

Touch of Sun Fragrance Reviews

mayaxylena
mayaxylena

the first time sprayed this on my wrist, it smelled too heavy but later it became acceptable.

knife
knife

Very sweet scent,I hate it. Will never buy it,to many fragrances been horrible with all sweetness!

magdalena.cárcamo
magdalena.cárcamo

loooove it

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

I tried this on in a store a long time ago, and I remember that I was appalled. It smelled... rotten. Like rotten citrus fruits. I thought maybe the sample bottle was 'off' in that store, so I tried it at another place... same thing there. And my boyfriend at the time agreed with me. Strange.
Try before you buy!

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

The grapefruit and tea scent of Touch of Sun is really delicious.
I once bought 2 90ml bottles for £ 10 each.
I did not know the scent but at that price I thought the worst that could happen is that I give them to someone as a present.
But I really like the scent.
Summery and sweet.

crushed_pink_silk
crushed_pink_silk

I was hesitant back in 2006 when in came out and didn't buy it until now in 2009. I couldn't really remember the smell but there must have been a reason for me to harp on about it enough for me to buy it three years later!!

It's a very sweet and feminine fragrance. I can't smell the individual notes but the sweet florals do give way to a musky base that lasts for a much longer time than the other notes do. It does fade a little quickly but it is fresh and a pretty reminder of the summer. I'm glad I got it as my everyday perfume!

Debbzz
Debbzz

Sweet, floral, fruity and light number - exactly what you would expect from the "Touch of .." range.

Drys down to a delicate musky base.

No staying power and little sillage.

I like it - but it simply needs to shout a bit more!

Great for wearing on a hot day though - as you don't want anything that will give you a headache.

when I first smelled it,I thought despite of all this series of Lacoste,I don't like this one.I can't describe it,but it wasn't very nice to my nose.but as it remains it became more similar to the similar Lacoste perfumes.specially I found it very similar to "touch of pink" when it remains on skin for two hours.
it's very fresh at the heart,with some hints of bitterness and woodsy scents.
by the way I don't think it's a "floral fruity cocktail" as it's described here.
as I like chypre fruity scents I thought this would become my favorite one,but maybe I should go through the others.
by the way I love the color of this one.

Amanda79
Amanda79

I received tons of compliments on this perfume which I found odd. No matter how much I sprayed I couldnt smell this on myself! It must have great sillage but not to my nose. I smelled slight orange and sandalwood. Nice summer citrus.

Madhavi

beautyfull parfum and great smell

Lolly007

Wonderful warmly sun scent.

Lolly007

Ein herrlich warmer Sonnenduft.

Althea
Althea

I find it very tender. And I can not identify individual components, the smell doesnt change. It stays the same from the beginning till the end, and it is dissapearing fast. It is not bad though, fresh, tender, like "just came out of shower" smell.

Madhavi

If its smels sweet I wil like it

ydee
ydee

Top I read about is Bergamot Grapefruit AquaticNotes Green accord.
I can smell Bergamot and Grapefruit well at start.
Middlenotes are sweet flowery, nice, sunny.
What is showed here as Top I have as Base.
Like it but not spectaculair, wear it a day from a vial.

dovey
dovey

very sweet scent :) I like it :)

Touch of Sun by Lacoste 3.67 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lacoste Touch of Sun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lacoste Touch of Sun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Touch of Sun by Lacoste. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Touch of Sun by Lacoste represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.