Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amethyst Lalique for women
dislike

I have it: 730 I had it: 237 I want it: 612 My signature: 10

Amethyst Lalique for women Videos
Amethyst Lalique for women Pictures Amethyst Lalique for women Pictures Amethyst Lalique for women Pictures Amethyst Lalique for women Pictures Amethyst Lalique for women Pictures

This perfume was presented in 2007. It was created by Nathalie Lorson of Firmenich, who enriched the top notes with nutmeg, blackberry and currant.

The heart beats with the accords of intoxicating rose spiced with pepper, peony, lily and sweet, floral ylang-ylang. The base is powdery and soft with Bourbon vanilla and sensual musk.

The designer of the bottle is Lalique, of course, and it was inspired by Ralf Lalique’s object for bathroom, Epines ("Thorns") designed in 1920. The bottle for the perfume extract carries crystal blackberries on the top and is clothed in seductive purple. It is available as 50 and 100 ml edp and 50 ml perfume extract.

Black Currant Blueberry Blackberry mulberry Big Strawberry

Meliora

Amethyst Fragrance Reviews

[email protected]
nellyrlight@aol.com

To: GodKing You must have missed the fact that this person MEANT TO TYPE "MAINLY" INSTEAD OF 'MANLY" So I believe you misunderstood that in your below comment which I copied and pasted.

@TJokro said, "My mom is wearing this lovely liquid...this perfume is manly berry." Holy Crap, your mother wears perfume made with man berries? Talk about a major ball buster! LOL!

Mimosatique
Mimosatique

First splash : a slight nutty black currant then juicy blackberries that has been basting in the sun. Here in OR state there are ton of wild blackberry bushes. There is an essence of that just picked fresh berry scent. Fresh off the bush with branches/twigs around it.
Dry down: sensual musk wraps the berries around. It's not that teen-ish bubblegum grape-y headache inducing stuff.
Suitable for unisex. Sillage : I"ve only tried it on for 2 hours and it's still lingering. Another blind buy that didn't make me regret buying without testing.

meow_83
meow_83

I find Amethyst quite lovely and surprisingly unique. By unique I mean that I can't offer a similar fragrance as a point of reference to begin describing this gem. (See what I did there?)

Amethyst greets you with a cloud of grape leaving no doubt as to how this fragrance got its name. Next an abundance of juice, almost sour at times, comes forth. Finally a powdery musk emerges. Amethyst transitions delightfully from a post-shower fizz to an almost masculine musk. The wearer will enjoy moments of berries, spice, and dark musk. Because of the fruity, somewhat soapy, notes, I imagine this fragrance on a youthful twenty-something. There is a lot here to be enjoyed.

I have tested two Lalique fragrances and found that each went through a metamorphosis starting out lovely and light and ending dark and elegant. Bravo to this house for such thoughtful fragrance design.

GodKing
GodKing

Okay, I purchased this one for a gal pal after seeing a lot of positive reviews...along with the fact I am not so much a fan of citrus or floral fragrances. The verdict: I like it! It's a nice fruity-berry fragrance with a light touch of a spices/floral and a somewhat musky drydown. And it's not overly sweet, which is a huge plus in my opinion.

Performance isn't the best as it sits pretty close to the skin and lasts about 4-5 hours. Moreover, while I feel that Amerthyst is a nice scent, I don't feel it is a noteworthy perfume. Having said the aforementioned, my gal pal loves this one because she is a much more into lighter, close-to-the-skin scents. It was well worth the price on the discount market.

Tjokro
Tjokro

My mom is wearing this lovely liquid.

This perfume is manly berry, IMHO. At first spray its scent is feminin with less sweetness. But the dry down reminds me of Encre Noir with feminin touch ( I've passed a bottle of Encre Noir).

Floral or fruity scent hasn't been my cup of tea but it deserves 8/10 from me since its unique scent and slightly unisex for the dry down.

If a girl under 20 yo wears this, I think she becomes an instant classic to my opinion ... :-)

The projection is not powerful, but the longevity is outstanding.

Regards

gugute
gugute

Oh I'm unsure about this one. I've had it for about a month now and I still can't decide whether I like it or not. I definitely don't love it. It was a blind buy based on the notes and after reading about this scent being "grown up" and complex I thought this was the black currant I'd been searching for. Well, black currant I get, that for sure. Choking sweet, headache inducing nose-in-a-jam-jar smell which I still cannot get used to. I normally enjoy gourmand and strong smells but this... I really don't know. I can smell it throughout the day and while I'm impressed with longevity, I'm paranoid that it's not only suffocating me but others around me too.
Also, I haven't received a single compliment wearing this. It's as if people try to avoid mentioning the sickly sweet scent that trails after me.

I'll keep trying and see if it grows on me. At the moment it makes me feel a bit ill and is way too overpowering for my liking.

EmmaZumba
EmmaZumba

I'm so disappointed. After reading the rave reviews on here, I made a blind buy to find that this does not smell like realistic, juicy blackberries. There is nothing realistic about it as it smells like a cheap drugstore fragrance with poor lasting power. I wanted my mouth to water and to smell ripe for the picking. This is a poor synthetic let-down.

beautyscent$
beautyscent$

Very berry!!! Grown up berry. A mature woman's version of the Escada fruitiness... Then it dries down to a clean smell, but still fruity and light floral... Last a long time, a few sprints or a couple (I am a heavy hander, lol) is truly all you need!

layde3bee
layde3bee

Amethyst by Lalique what can i say about this perfume first of all it is a bargain ranging from 30-40 dollars a bottle for 100ml is amazing for a scent that literally smells like sweet berries . . . it's honestly an everyday scent that you can't get sick of it last's about 3-6 hours, but even 8 hours later I've had people tell me i smell great i think it's because we tend to not smell ourselves after a period of time, but others surly can top note is definitely fruity which i love makes it sweet and a crowd pleaser highly recommend to buy this as a part of your collection not only is it great it's affordable.

peacebaby
peacebaby

Wow!!! Very posh , upmarket grown up berry blast,but softened to a musky,face cream,comforting scent,lovely scent.like it alot best blind buy so far

nhsrk
nhsrk

Amethyst by Lalique is one of the most surprising fruity perfumes I've tried--surprising in its longevity. I thought the top notes of fruit would disappear, but they stuck around and overshadowed the floral heart. It smells a little bit like grape bubblegum, but not in an off-putting way and isn't saccharine like other perfumes with similar fruit notes. The blackberry and blackcurrant are prominent and eventually dissipate into a slightly soapy, clean musk drydown. Amethyst also seems versatile in that it can definitely be layered with other perfumes that have stronger drydowns and are woodier in nature.

K1
K1

An inexpensive soapy fruity gem. Amethyst is a high quality transparent berry combo with soapy musky fresh sub-structure. If you're in fruity compositions, this assuredly gives you a very good mood. To talk about smell, it opens vibrant, cute sweet, fruity and settles in just a bit less sweet with woodsy white-musky base. It's clean, neat and decent as much as joyous and yummy. It's soothing like a whole glass of fresh grape juice after a shower.

A useful hint: this perfume has strong longevity and preferably good sillage on my skin. I suggest whoever, man I mean, is in fruity composition to give it a go and see how gorgeously it performs. I'm a man and I'm wearing my second bottle and I get compliments.
★★★★

یه عطر ارزون قیمت صابونی میوه ای. امتیست یه ترکیب با کیفیت بالا و شفاف از توتها با زیرساخت مُشکی نرم هست. اگه طرفدار عطراهای میوه ای هستین این عطر بدون شک حس خیلی خوبی بهتون میده. دربارۀ رایحۀ عطر بخوام حرف بزنم، با تِم قدرتمند، ظریف و شیرین میوه ای شکوفا میشه و کم کم تو لایۀ وسط مقداری از شیرینیش کاسته میشه تا وقتی نهایتاً قوام میاد و کامل میشه و به حالتی از تم چوبی و مُشکی توی زیرساختش میرسه. عطری هست که حس تمیزی و مرتب بودن رو القا میکنه. مثل یه لیوان آب انگور تازه میمونه بعد از یه حموم مفصل! به به

یه نکتۀ جالب: این عطر موندگاری خیلی بالایی داره و نشر متوسط. من پیشنهاد میکنم به آقایونی که طرفدار عطرای میوه ای هستن که از این عطر غافل نشن. استفاده کنین و ببینین چه تاثیر شادی آوری داره. من شیشۀ دومم رو خریدم و اگه تموم بشه باز هم میخرم
★★★★

Agata654
Agata654

Beautiful, beautiful fragrance... One of the best fruity scents, that smell exactly like berries, however they lack the usual synthetic sweetness that 90% of all fruity perfumes contain. For a fruity scent, it's a very unique fragrance.

You can clearly very natural black currant and blackberries in this one. Sadly my nose can't smell any rose or any other flowers that are listed in the perfume's composition. Later on woodsy notes kick in, making this perfume very balanced and I'd say that the woodsy notes give this perfume certain unisex feel...

My only complain: the silage could be much better, the scent is a bit too weak for my nose...

nitschevo
nitschevo

This and Parisienne are the two best berry perfumes I know of (IMHO). Amethyst smells of realistic berries that are still on the branch - very woodsy and earthy. No sugar coated fruits with this one. The pepper is lovely and the rose well behaved. The finish is slightly musky and rather clean and I don't really get much of the vanilla. I guess that's because it's a rather bitter and dry vanilla (also very realistic). Lovely! Wouldn't mind owning a bottle of this one!

Soutty123
Soutty123

This reminds me strongly of the long discontinued Dewberry perfume oil by the Body Shop.

It also reminds me of Eclat d'arpege.

Nice but not new.

Update: Sillage is terrible! No one can smell this on me even when I've doused myself, I can't smell it either - completely pointless. Not a good blind buy.

panagiota85
panagiota85

What a great disappointment!
I bought 100ml Lalique as soon as I smelled it. It was fantastic,how beautiful it smelled in the beginning. A bomb of peonia and burries.
But it doesn't last.at all.Neither to my skin nor to my friends'skin.

smora
smora

In my opinion one of the most beautiful female perfumes. The explosion of all kind of berry fruits on the strong woody (Iso E Super) background and peppery musky notes. Very contemporary and almost unisex due to potent woody notes. The smell of fruit rhapsody during summer afternoon in the forest. Perfect Art Nouveau bottle. Scent like a fairy tale.

Scentrack: Ultravox - Vienna

Rating: fruity **** 1/2

marinatatti
marinatatti

I really like this perfume! It smells like black fruit and it last a few hours. I also love the bottle and its color.

Lilii
Lilii

It was on my watch list for so long with that beautiful purple bottle and promising notes, I found it online and because of the very reasonable price I had almost made my mind to order a 100ml bottle but I tested it by accident somewhere,At first it was very charming but drydown was a huge disappointment. I wanted sth clean and breezy to wear in spring/summer but the ultimate drydown was pure strong shampoo/soap/washing powder type of smell. Anyone who is willing to buy it online be aware of that. If you are not a fan of soapy smells you will probably get disappointed.

prettyb85
prettyb85

Purchased this at my local drugstore, and I am really enjoying how clean it is. It's not too sweet, with a touch of floral to be very fun, yet serious.

Sobe
Sobe

I Love this Absolutely Divine fragrance. It's Deep purple & so Alluring. It's Berries are juicy, tart (like fresh berries) & don't become super sweet. It has more of a natural sweetness with amazing freshness to it. The perfect whisper of gorgeous rose, peony petals & sexy ylang, with pepper spice & a hint of woods & musk lingering in the background. It also lasts a really log time on me, while most berry scents usually don't. LOVE IT!!!

Reminds me of Forbidden Affair Anna Sui, which I also have. Forbidden Affair is a bit softer, doesn't project as much & a tad more floral. That is also missing the sexy ylang & kick of pepper

RosieRachel
RosieRachel

Amethyst gives me that 'just stepped out of the shower' feeling, as it's similar to a yummy shampoo or shower gel wafting on a gentle cloud of steam. It also reminds me of a more sophisticated and well-blended version of a Victoria's Secret or celebrity scent, otherwise known as a fruity floral.

I found it difficult to determine notes here, so in a nutshell, I found it to be a very sweet berry mishmash that progressively gets cleaner as it dries down. Quite a linear scent. Although I enjoyed this, it doesn't excite me enough to buy it, but I might get more out of it in the warmer months. Soft to moderate sillage; lasts for about 4-5 hours.

genevieves
genevieves

This smells like nothing I've ever smelled before. Definitely unique. The price is awesome. It smells like berries but I couldn't put my finger on them without seeing the notes. Don't be fooled by berries though, they know how to be sexy.

Usually fruity stuff is a summer favorite for women, but this reminds me of the warm berry sauce on panna cotta. This scent has a warmth to it that I think would be very nice in winter.

*OldWestCowgirl* Adri
*OldWestCowgirl* Adri

Amethyst - Lalique
Super frutal, mas não um frutal comum. Um frutal delicado e levemente doce, sem ser gourmand nem enjoativo.
É um frutal elegante como poucos perfumes nessa proposta conseguem ser, pois a maioria dos perfumes essencialmente frutais acaba sendo óbvio e mais do mesmo. Lalique é um frutal encantador e refinado como o Guess (new) por exemplo, mas não se parecem.
Só que ambos são perfumes levemente doces, frutados frescos e elegantes, coringas, porque tem versatilidade para serem usados tanto no dia-a-dia quanto numa ocasião mais formal, sem deixarem de ser bem percebidos e dignos de elogios pelos que estão próximos.
Eu sinto a saída de amoras, framboesas, groselha negra e algumas folhas verdes. Meia-hora depois de passar, parece que ele some e aí algumas pessoas devem reclamar da fixação. Mas, dentro de 2h de uso, ele como mágica reaparece, só que nesse momento evolui e fica menos frutado, são folhas verdes esmagadas e frescas, um fundo amadeirado e que me remeteu um pouco ao Jimmy Choo no aspecto amadeirado dele, alguns tb devem achar estranha essa parte, é bem peculiar.
Não é perfumão, não exala muito. Não é para seduzir.
Não é o meu estilo de perfume e não morro de amores por ele, mas reconheço que é bem construído e não é mais do mesmo na categoria dos frutados viu?!
É um perfume diferente, que não incomoda ninguém, fácil de agradar. Dentro das suas nuances e modificações na pele, trata-se de um frutal amadeirado adulto.

Walking Unicorn
Walking Unicorn

This is a fruity floral mix of berries, roses and peony. It's not my usual cup of tea but I like this because it has a light sweetness with a touch of tartness creating a wonderfully, refreshing, summer scent. It's linear but that's okay because it has enough smells within to make this interesting and it makes me happy just wearing it.

ellenresia
ellenresia

I didn't like this smell for the first time. It is just too sweet. The taste of berries makes me nausea but in the end the smell is intriguing me, which is smell of vanilla and musk. The longevity is 24 hours on my body. Overall, the score is 6.5 of 10. This perfume is just good for summer and for below 25 years old lady.

AnnaT
AnnaT

i love this very unique and long lasting perfume!

Different from the usual fruity floral scent which is juicy and wet and sweet, this one is clean sharp elegant low key more grow up and classy. It does smell of high quality soap (blackcurrant flavour),esp in the first few minutes, which i like becuase it makes me feel clean fresh and together! then it turns a bit powdery. The blackcurrant note never leaves though.

I have dry skin but this perfume lasts half a day, a wonderful record esp for fruity floral kind of perfume.

Sy888
Sy888

Wow! This one is definetly my summer perfume! Its so fresh for a berry scent...more fresh than sweet. Like if ur walking in a rainy forest eating mulberry :)

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I got this one in a swap from Lalalovesroses - Thank You!
I was a little bit hesitant because there's a pepper note in there but it actually lifts the composition a bit.
As noted here, it does smell a bit like a shower gel or a shampoo. There's an ever so slight soapiness at first but that fades. The pepper is lingering in the background and it gives it a slight kick that stops this from smelling like some cheap fruit body spray.
Overall, quite nice. The bottle is gorgeous too.

hnica
hnica

Amethyst smells like a fancy blackcurrant shower gel. Light-hearted, breezy, girly, and rather artificial. What song plays in my head when I smell this? Summer Nights from Grease. Amethyst stays so close to the skin, that sillage is non-existent. Longevity is not that bad, it lasts a few hours.

But beware, it falls definitely in the "NO blindbuy" category: because after an hour, it turns into a medical smell, which is well, not pleasant. Of course that depends on skin chemistry, so try before you buy. Aside of the medical aspect, I still wouldn't buy it - there are much better scents out there in this category (Jeanne Lanvin Couture, Tresor Midnight Rose, just to name a few).

mllekuz
mllekuz

It smells good. That's it. It's an authentic designer scent with the longevity and sillage of a body spray. It smells good, don't get me wrong. I guess I'm just missing something special that other people have pointed out. Some people in the comments claim it smells like picking fresh berries - I just don't get that. I used to run my hands through this long stretch of wild berries that grew along the woods behind my house, sometimes I would even pick them off (despite the berries being poisonous). I don't recall anything akin to those scents that I dimly remember as a child.
It does linger a tiny bit and people will definitely smell you and react positively, this I can say for sure. So if you have the money, I guess you could use this a relatively expensive body spray :P

I will not be repurchasing this one.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I am so glad I got a sample of this before purchasing. I was 99 per cent sure that I will fall in love with Amethyst - I was instantly attracted by the beautiful bottle and the list of notes was realy promising. Unfortunately something doesn't work for me in this frag - I suppose it's the blueberry. On my skin this smells like luxurious soap and after an hour it's completely gone :( Sorry Amethyst, I really wanted to love you!

Well, this is my 3rd bottle and I still love it! A scent that you can use all year but its at its best at a bit colder weather. I don't like sweet/fruitysweet scents but here the berries is totally right. Gorgeous! On clothes Amethyst smells good for 2 days and on my skin its 12+ hours - thats very good. Timeless so every girl/woman kan wear it -Try it if you find it! I almost love every Lalique parfum!

Ok, detta är min 3:e flaska och jag bara älskar den! En doft som du kan bära året runt men den gör sig bäst vid kyligare väder. Jag gillar inte söta/fruktsöta dofter men här är bärnoterna helt rätt. Ljuvlig! På kläderna doftar den i mer än 2 dygn och på min hud lever den i 12+ timmar och det är väldigt bra. tidlös doft så alla tjejer/kvinnor kan bära den. Prova den om du hittar den. Jag älskar nästan alla Laliques dofter!

lirael00
lirael00

It's very hard to find a perfume where berries smell like real berries and not something like a watery cranberry juice. Amethyist has that real thing. I really like it as it's very appropriate for every occasion. It's not a game changer but the important thing is that it smells lovely, and that's all that matters.

lalondem
lalondem

Edit: Okay now I have been wearing this perfume for a few weeks since my first write up down below, and I have to say I was wrong about the longevity. This lasts a good while and especially on clothing-12 hours plus...Also good sillage. Had some co-workers who were a little sneezy around it, so I will know to go easy on the trigger-one spray not 3 :) Now I love it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Longevity is quite poor, almost like a body spray skin scent. I suspect that is why it is so inexpensive. Too bad because it is a nice fragrant scent.

Wysteria
Wysteria

Real forest fruits! Wow! NEVER smelled anything like this. I really like it.

It's very fresh real forest fruits at first and dries down to a warmer wine and floral scent, really nice. I'm glad to have this.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

This reminds me of a song... "Just A Little Bit Longer" by Jackson Browne, or well the staying power does, I wish it lasted more than 3 hours, but 3 hours isn't unreasonable, it's just that I don't want this rich, dark, fruity scent to ever leave.

If I had to pick a song it actually reminds me of it's probably Shallot by Emilie Autumn, there's an almost wistful mood to it.

Jola 72

Just get my second bottle with 50 ml of this divine juice .Can not be without it. My potion of delicious berry wine to warm me up in cold weather. Sweet spicy kisses...Mmm...

craniumbash
craniumbash

I was shown this by a sales agent who thought it was a new men's fragrance.
As a guy I think it's a really nice scent for a lady and a good find for my 'to gift list'. I would like to breath it in slowly off the neck of my special lady. Sweet but not very sweet like many of the generic fragrances some women use these day, fits well into a classy yet casual category. I think I'll get a sample of it before having a final opinion about it.

Mazarine
Mazarine

Amethyst whisks you straight to a magical fairy forest

green_green_eyes
green_green_eyes

Oh, WOW. Amethyst brings back some good memories. When I first discovered it there was no way I could afford full bottle, but luckily shop where I used to work was right next to the fancy-oh-so-niche perfume boutique. And they had this beautifully made, deep purple collectors bottle on display. I had to stop myself from salivating just from looking at this masterpiece.

I was hooked.

Few times a week I would use my lunch break to spray myself with Amethyst and then go to the nearby bakery to pick up some cinnamon buns to eat. So not only I experienced rich, juicy, sour-sweet, velvety Amethyst but also taste of cinnamon and fresh cake. What an olfactory feast that was!!

This is by far the best gourmand fragrance. It's BITTER-sweet (not in-your-face sugarbomb), dark, very rich and develops beautifully. The dry down is soapy and and a bit musky. Longevity is amazing, even on my dry skin, minimum 8 hours and on clothes it lasts forever.

Great for signature fragrance!

Eesa
Eesa

This smells amazing! To me the most prominent notes are blackberry and rose. Immediately after spraying this I think of a huge blackberry plant. I smell the whole plant, not just the berries, and I'm not sure what is combining to make me feel that. It's a wonderful combination for me though. Unfortunately it did not last very long on me. I wore it to work yesterday, and no matter how hard I sniffed myself, I couldn't smell it at all after 3 hours. I did get a compliment during that time. I still love this smell, even if it doesn't last very long. Blackberries bring back great memories of growing up, and I don't mind reapplying since this scent is so gorgeous and different from anything I have experience with.

chjena
chjena

This fragrance contains all the forests fruit you can ever imagine. Classy, but still casual. It smells a little bit like light, white wine drunk with the delicious fruity dessert in the South Europe. Succulence mitigated with musk, which gives a delicate soap smell. Absolutely the best for summer, as well for a day and a night.

Kayse
Kayse

WOW!!! This my best blind buy this year.

Amethyst smells like natural berries, in a spotlessly cleaned room with open windows, gauzy white curtains billowing in the sunshine.

It's elusive and persistent at the same time. I'll get anosmic to it, and then will be unexpectedly delighted by it all over again. This is better than most niche perfumes I've tried so far.

The silage fills an entire room with an aura of clean outdoor freshness. This isn't a 'laundry smell' I've read that not all of us can smell the ISO E super that gives the fragrance the outdoor gloriousness.

I HIGHLY recommend this delightful experience, unless you don't enjoy ISO E super

auroramaria
auroramaria

This fragrance is a beautiful floral fruity composition
lots of berries at the opening it then dries down floral with rose and ylang ylang.
It's quite sweet from the vanilla but never cloying.
It's very enjoyable and it's suitable for day wear in my opinion.
Recently I bought the body creme and it smells delicious.
Amethyst can be worn also to work as it wouldn't offende anyone it's just too pleasant for that.

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

I'm a guy and I wear this fragrance. It smells wonderful.

I had to remove my last review, because when I tested this fragrance again, in summer, I fell in love!
It is dark berry fragrance, totally yummy, tasty, intoxicating and lovely!!!
It reminds me of berries pie. However, it is not sweet. It smells like authentic blackberries.
Wonderful, yeah.

Update: I've tested it once again in winter and though it is still very nice, I don't get this pleasant fruity tart sensation that was so significant in summer. Now I can smell berries and vibrating pepper. I guess it works better for me in summer.

Update 2: It smells like dry, old, red wine. Marvelous!

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I just received this on mail today.
Love it. Wow, out of 5 I ordered, I straight away put this into the top list. It's somewhat mysterious fresh floral to me. Very very nice and easy for everyday.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

I don't know what happened to me today, as a rule of thumb by now I know I don't like fruity scents at all, I do not like rose, peony, vanilla.
But this jewel is magic, the best berries and roses I've ever came across! Spicy, fresh, nothing sickly sweet about it. It is absolutely stunning and satisfies your cravings for roses and berries.
My favourite rose, right next to Miss Charming and L'ombre dans leau.

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

This is an Iso E Super bomb. I wish Lalique used another base. Yes, the fruity parts are lovely, albeit had with for brief lifespan, but the foggy muskiness of the Iso E Super adds greyness where should be light or darkness.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Roses, pepper and real berries. Delightfully deep, unique and grown up for a fruity floral. Normally berry concoctions are sickly sweet but this one isn't. It is juicy, mysterious, and alluring without being downright attention grabbing. Definitely has personality.

birsen
birsen

As I see it I am getting to be a big Lalique sucker!
Love everything that I have tried do far.
Amethyst is joyful fragrance for me. Juicy, fruity, little soapy, little creamy. When I see "fruity" in the description for a perfume I always go " meh", too simple... But this is pretty unique and different, love it !
I get compliments every time I am wearing it. People tell me " you smell delicious " or " yummy", and I enjoy hearing stuff like that, lol. Silage is good, and staying power on me is at least 7-8 hours. Good quality as everything from Lalique, and really inexpensive.

dkny27
dkny27

Black currant, mulberries, blueberries, blackberries... Sour-y sweet at first, but the notorious dry down; an unduplicated fruity scent with the tiny sharpness of pepper to bring balance to the seesaw of notes. Rounding out the scent as it settles are some fresh floral linear notes which almost causes this scent to mimic fresh soap.
It is definately not going to be a crowd pleaser among the masses as it has such a unique developing character...
I do love it! One of a kind, soapy or not, it's distinct, almost gave this one away!

arrokaj
arrokaj

i like the berry notes perfume so i loved this one . it has a notable french touch. i would buy again

pinkchevalier
pinkchevalier

I'm still desperately craving a blackberry/currant type of fragrance and came upon this one a while ago. I was almost going to buy it blind but opted to get some samples instead. It was a good decision...but strangely, now that it's spring where I am my opinion has now changed.

When I first tried it - I could not smell the scent strongly! I got a whiff of generic shampoo (herbal essences from the 90s?) and it repelled me. I just sprayed a few spritzes on my arm after a shower and it strangely became more dimensional. Yes, it still smells a bit shampoo like but having been repulsed by La Vie est Belle to the gourmand berry family (Lancome's Midnight Rose, you too) because of the sickeningly sweet cloyingness I really like this one because there's a slightly sharp green note that curbs any tendency to be sweet or cloying.

I have picked blackberries from bushes and the soap/shampoo smell makes this more curranty than berry. I agree that it's a familiar smell, almost comforting but I can't look past the shampoo sense I get overall. Nonetheless, I think it's a distinct scent for spring/summer that's refreshing with that elusive berry quality...

katmitchell
katmitchell

When I smelled Amethyst first time, I had it on the testing paper, it was gorgeously bitter sweet and hypnotic. I fell in love with the mature, sharp, rather seductive berry smell, that was nothing similar to the light girly fruit waters. That is why Amethyst - those are berries but made of stone.
But when I sprayed it on my wrist a couple of months later, I could not get anything similar to what I thought of it first time - cheap scented shampoo, the magic bitterness turned into something that makes me suffocate.
And, believe it or not, it happened to me again. Same mistake twice.
That is really unfortunate, as it is really promising. Probably would be perfect on a 'colder' type of skin, almost as cold as stone.

Would definitely recommend testing it on yourself before buying, and good luck with this naughty one

This is the nicest black currant scent I have ever tested. Top notes are fruity and sweet, simply delicious. Later it fades into tender slightly floral scent. I can sense some rose in it.
Sweet fruity scents are often considered suitable for teens and not very fancy, but this one is quite elegant and interesting.
It gets a little soapy after some time, but I like it anyway.

lisa.e.alexandrea
lisa.e.alexandrea

I love this perfume so much. It smells like grape juice and black currant juice. So fresh!
I wear it in summer...because i feel more energic after using this perfume.

Mdox407
Mdox407

FIRST THOUGHT :: ON THE FENCE AND CONFUSED!!

Okay guys so let me tell you about my experience with this fragrance. It just arrived in the mail today.

With the spring coming in just a couple of months, I have been looking for weeks to find a fragrance that...in fragrance language...smells "PURPLE." I LOVE that purple smell. And so far, the ONE AND ONLY thing that I have found that smells purple...ABSOLUTE purple...is JLO's LA Glow. And while I do absolutely loveeee "LA Glow," I was wanting something alittle more sophisticated, alittle higher quality, alittle more mature, and not so playful and youthful.

So my decision ultimately came down to purchasing this fragrance, or purchasing Bvlgari "Amethyst." I ultimately purchased this one due to the good reviews, and the slightly cheaper price for a higher volume of ounces per bottle. And that's exactly why i'm confused.....it doesn't really smell "purple" to me.

I agree with the person's review that is a couple under this one...it reminds me a lot of a nice, clean...shampoo or a clean, scented, moisturizing body lotion. I am in NO WAY...saying that it doesn't smell nice, or that it's a waste of money or anything...but I DO tend to think that the title "Amethyst" along with the deep, dark, rich color of the bottle/box is...lets say...misleading. I definitely wouldn't have named this fragrance "Amethyst."

That being said, it is a nice, fresh fragrance, but in my honest opinion, nothing groundbreaking or worthy of being called a masterpiece.

Longevity : I only got 3 hours out of this max.

Sillage : I wont lie...it's decent sillage. Probably 3 feet or I would say it radiates out to others.

So...my search continues. I may purchase Bvlgari Amethyst this week and try that one out. Does anyone agree with me? Like if you eat one of those mystery skittles where the flavor doesn't match the color of the outside? You can eat a skittle that is colored yellow, but still taste that it's a "red" flavor. I smell this perfume, and I just don't "smell" a "purple" smell. Shame. :/

Overall rating of fragrance itself : 6-7

The words I would use to describe this fragrance in a nutshell, is nice, fresh, clean, cute, and an overall lively spring fragrance.

alicektn
alicektn

Mm... Pepper gets me every time. In Amethyst it is very warm and inviting. At the same time the rose is full of dew and the blueberry juicy and slightly unripe. The base is like musky cotton. The result is a lovely spring scent, full of sun rays.

Tapinview
Tapinview

I spent a couple of decades harumphing my way grumpily through department stores perfumery departments turning up my nose at the miasma of froooot. But a random sample of Hilde Solianis Strawberry Salata completely wowed me, and this summer I decided to leave off the sultry white florals - a little! - and just push the boat out into fruit territory with my dangerous predeliction for cheap blind buys based on reviews. So along comes Amethyst just today, and I am enjoying it.
I suspect that the pungent and catty herby opening that I was looking forward to, has been watered down since first release. It is there but muted and short lived, soon gives way to a warm sweet rosey berry with a soft musky wood. I would call this a sweet and easy summer morning scent with inoffensive sillage and longevity.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I tried it at an airport duty free shop along with the Lalique Lalique. In the end the Lalique won out over the Amethyst simply because I was looking for a floral rather than fruity scent. Having purchased oodles of Escada limited summer editions, I think I needed a break from the fruit.
However, that is not to say I didn't like this frag. While Escadas tend to be sweet along with the fruit, this one isn't, and that is a good thing. Why do fruity scents need to be sugary sweet?
I did get a huge initial hit of berries; both cassis and blackberries. From this initial berry burst, a lovely soft floral takes over...am thinking the peony and the ylang. I may come back to this scent when my Escadas are finished and I need another fruity scent.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

What a lovely surprise this fragrance turned out to be!
I was searching for something with a blackberry/cassis note and this far surpassed my wildest expectations.

I don't care for the initial blast but it passes within seconds and Amethyst melts into a warm, berry laden delight filled with soft florals and muskiness.

It imparts a lovely sense of joy and elegance...a keeper!

mippymuppett
mippymuppett

Even though we currently reside in Minnesota, California is our "home". San Diego is home but we just spent 5 years in Northern California near Napa Valley. There every Saturday morning we head over to one of the amazing farmers markets and wander around lazily buying fruit and vegetables and eating along the way. This beautiful bottle to me is the essence of California farmers markets. Delectable juicy berries that were just picked by the local farm hands. I had never smelled berries that rich and juicy until I moved to CA. You can smell them as you walk by and when eaten they burst in your mouth. The farmers also sell gorgeous flowers...roses, peonies and anything else in season. The peonies are HUGE. Big gargantuan white flowers with fushia tips or the palest of pink and deep deep fushia beauties and smell so faintIy of roses. I don't know how they did it but Lalique seemed to capture that Napa Valley California farmers market essence and put it in this beautiful purple bottle. I love that they did not add sugar, tonka, marshmallows, chocolate or anything sweet that would take away from the tartness that is just right!!! The vanilla is perfect. San Diego fragrances would have coconut or tiare flowers reminding everyone of the beach. This one is all about beautiful and ever so lovely wine country!!!

I wear my sunny day perfumes all winter and yesterday I sprayed this all over my gorgeous purple cashmere sweater and wandered around in my own lovely cloud of nostalgia remembering my sweet sweet California days and wishing that going home was a little bit closer.

I love this perfume!!!

Jola 72

Scent like this can touch your feelings,mind and senses.Very real...It did to me...Just Flawless Beauty,left me speechless ...

Daivuce
Daivuce

Got a sample from a generous Fragrantica friend. It smells so good in the bottle and about 3 min on my skin, then it turns sour and all I can smell is black currants mixed with a few other berries...more berries with a hint of sugar and even more black currants!!!
It doesn't develop any further than that on my skin before fading away in about 5 hours. Long lasting and good silage, what a pity I have such a temperamental skin. On a right person this would be a beautiful yummy scent.

SweetDesire
SweetDesire

I agree with 'Melzy' this is a complete rush of berries. My daughter-in-law said I smelt like a fruit basket full of them. Sadly within an hour there was barely any sort of distinguishable fragrance left. It didn't stop me buying it though as my old adage of re-spray,re-spray,re-spray will have to come into force. Too nice to stay in the bottle for me.

katoy4
katoy4

It's not unpleasant but WOW is it soapy on me, especially at first spray. I'm not sure what notes add up to "soapy" - is it peony + musk? The berries are fairly muted. It would be a good 'shower fresh' scent but I prefer the 'I'm wearing perfume' kind of scent.

melzy
melzy

Amethyst is just stunning. It explodes with a burst of rich, succulent, realistic berries. I swear, it's almost mouthwatering. Complimenting these jammy forest fruits is a kick of pepper and a handful of delicate rose petals. It flows seamlessly into musk, with a wood accord that is reminiscent of cedar, and a slightly sweet nuance of ylang-ylang. The notes mingle together for several hours, becoming a light berry-musk in the dry down.

Amethyst is the perfect name for this fragrance too, it LITERALLY smells purple. This isn't your typical fruity floral - there is certainly nothing 'cheap' or 'generic' about this fragrance. I don't often buy the same fragrance after finishing the bottle, however I will continue to buy this for years to come.

Today I saw Lalique Amethyst featured in a small catalog sent to me by Neiman Marcus. It appears that the beautiful fancy bulb bottle version is on sale marked down from ~$900 to ~$450. I'd love to have that bottle, but for now I'll stick with the more utilitarian model (which I acquired from a discounter for ~$35) and pocket the $400 in change.

Why have I never reviewed this tart and tangy perfume? I have to say that it is an easy and fun creation to wear. I frequently reach for it on the way out the door to some public place when I'm looking for an uplifting "zing". The zing of this composition overlaps with the zing of Bond no 9 Scent of Peace: it's the black currant connection. Here, too, it is buttressed with a variety of other notes, above all, blackberry.

What a different sort of blackberry this is from Comptoir Sud Pacifique Mora Bella or the Hanae Mori blackberry (No. 1). Both of those focus on the juicy purple fruit, where here the blackcurrant is dominant and only tinged with blackberry. This is not at all sweet and I'm surprised that no citrus is listed among the notes, as it is very, very tart and tangy!

I like Amethyst a lot. It is linear and simple and affable but without falling into the more boring office-ready-fruity-floral-frag category. This is a unique creation. The zingy black currant reminds me a bit of Van Cleef & Arpels Féerie, except that Amethyst is much, much, much less sweet than either the eau de toilette (which I prefer) or the eau de parfum (which is actually sweet enough to count as fruit syrup, in my opinion). I find this to be a mood-elevating scent. Maybe that's why I've never reviewed it: whenever I wear it my outlook improves to the point where I go do something else rather than writing about it!

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Amethyst is a real beauty for a small price. I normally do not like fruit heavy scents but this is such a perfect blend of the blueberry and currant with the rose and pepper that it transcends both the typical genres of rose perfumes and berry perfumes. Amethyst is a seamless beauty that lasts and lasts on your skin but is still light enough for a summer evening. I am truly in love with this one.

When I smell Amethyst on my skin I feel like I am wearing a beautiful amethyst jewel on my hand. There is something very evocative of a perfect jewel in this scent. The marketers got the name exactly right. My experience with Amethyst proves to me that one should take chances and sample scents that you may initially think you won't like from the notes. By keeping an open mind, you may just unearth a true treasure!

siauseque
siauseque

The magnificent berry/currant/floral opening unfortunately "got the hook" with the soapy denouement.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Lalique Amethyst opens like a basket full of black currants, blueberries and blackberries. And dare I say, the real berries! Not cloying sweet berry-flavour, but juicy, green, fresh, with a hint of acedity.

The transition to the floral heart is smooth. Without noticing, peony, rose and ylang-ylang are already there. The pepper adds some sharpness to the soft scent, like spikes on the stem of a rose. The delicious fruits are still present and smell sweeter than in the opening. But the sweetness is fortunately still in a subtle way, as if the berries have ripened during the development of the fragrance. The sillage is soft and the longevity is 7h+.

It's not a conventional girly floral-fruity fragrance. To me, it's an ode to the nature, the summer in forests. And I agree with tommy_girl that it focuses more on mind than body. I'd recommend it if someone's looking for a fragrance that smells like real berries. However, I suggest testing prior to buying as it's rather sharp during the first hours of development.

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

I'm sorry, I really cannot understand why anyone would like this. I'm not trying to be immature about it, but I honestly gave it a chance and what began as armpit morphed into just general BO. Worst perfume I have ever smelled, absolute worst.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

AMETHYST by Lalique

Opens with a succulently overwhelming wine-dark flood of juicy vine-ripened black currant, blueberries, blackberries, mulberries, and strawberries. The delectable sweet-tart mouthwatering fragrance remains true to the natural plant essence and is unsullied by any added artificial sugary cloying sweetness.

A subdued dusting of spicy pepper enhances the intensity of the rich fruity juice aromas, rather like an encounter in a wild meadow when the berry bushes are surrounded by a number of other zesty flowering plants and herbs.

This blends seamlessly into an elegant shower of crisp peony and freshly blooming rose petals woven through just a trace of tenderly dreamy ylang-ylang.

Everything smoothly comes to rest on a delicately sensual base of clean musky light cedar woods and just a drop of warm, silky vanilla.

The berries remain jubilantly dominant on my skin to the end of the dry down with the subtly sensual spice hovering over them, and the subdued florals meander elegantly through the tantalizingly complex layers of fruits.

This melds exquisitely with my skin and brings to mind the elegance of ancient vineyards and old castles, and enjoying a magnificently dark aged wine with hints of ripe berries on a warm summer evening, surrounded by blooming rose bushes and peonies in a mysterious little romantic garden.

Richly evocative of the warm summer nights with delicious seasonal fruit and flora to be savored and enjoyed with loved ones. Magnificent. I adore this completely and without reservation.

fellini
fellini

Blackberry, currant,vine )))

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

Amethyst opens with rich, spiced berries, sour black currant, and a distinct soapy aroma reminiscent of those little gift bar-soaps. I normally don't go for soapy scents, but strangely enough, the combination in this composition works nicely. I like it quite a bit. Additionally, there's an interesting feeling with this perfume I haven't previously experienced: normally, a fragrance will *smell* soft, or edgy, or reserved, etc. However, when I put Amethyst on, *I* instantly felt soft, as though my skin were made of blankets. It's the strangest thing, but quite pleasant. Definitely a comfort scent, thus far. I only just put it on within the half-hour, so I'll need to revisit this when the dry-down is complete. So far, though, I quite like this.

EDIT: So, a few hours later it's more of a skin scent. Fairly linear on me, the berries are no longer fresh and wet, but still present. Still just slightly soapy, and a little musk. Over all, a very nice fragrance. There's only one complaint for me, and that is that I *taste* soap in my mouth while wearing it! Maybe I oversprayed? Strange. It smells lovely, though.

katiushka
katiushka

What a happy fragrance! I was feeling a bit under the water, but, after spraying my sample on, was reminded of the joys of life! After the happiness boost, I was ready to rock and roll, facing anything the day threw at me.

Love the black currant and top notes! I’m surprised that people are saying this is not a very sweet fragrance. This is definitely more black currant jam than fresh black currants. For that reason alone, I think I will keep looking for something with a more fresh and natural scent. However, I will probably keep my sample in case I need another antidote to depressing routine :D

Aquarky63
Aquarky63

I wanted to love it, but alas the soapy opening many noted was so very magnified on me. I could not get past a Comet (sink scouring cleaning powder) opening, granted it was mixed with berries. That dissipated and dry down was nice. But can't get past the open. What a shame. Beautiful bottle!!!

Sofy888

This is an optimistic fragrance with clear fruity accents. Unobtrusive, so it can be used in the office. Savory, with a slight bitterness, he especially like confident, strong women.
It goes well as a stylish suit, and with feminine dresses. Good for spring and summer, especially for warm weather.

Sofy888

Very pleasent fresh floral-fruty, but still a businesslike perfume. At the begining you can smell a strong blackcurrant, which I love!!
I can see this fragnance on a young,buoyant girl/lady.. )

Amethyst Eau de Parfum. I'm not a fan of fruity florals, but this one is great! Dark Black Currant with an airy soft peppernote makes Amethyst very elegant, sophisticated and chic! Not modern sugarsweet and thats very good, I think. This is a scent for all women 25+. Timeless and I think Amethyst is a great spring-and-fall scent. On my skin I can mostly smell Black Currant, Mullberry, Ylang-Ylang, Musk and Woody notes. Wonderful everyday-scent, longlasting too.

Amethyst Eau de Parfum. Jag är inget fan av fruktiga blommiga dofter men den här är superb! Mörka Svarta Vinbär och en lätt luftig pepprig not gör Amethyst otroligt elegant, sofistikerad och chic. Inte modern sockersötsliskig, vilket är väldigt bra i mitt tycke. En doft för alla kvinnor över 25. Tidlös och jag tror att Amethyst är bäst att bära på våren och hösten. På min hud kan jag mest känna noter av Svarta Vinbär, Mullbär, Ylang-Ylang, Musk och träiga noter. Superfin varje-dag-doft som är riktigt hållbar på huden.

Starlet62
Starlet62

Just LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it ! Been using this perfume since 2009 and everyone around who feels the fragrance always asks me about its name. My bf was one of them ! He keeps the empty bottle in his bedroom and smells it whenever I'm away ! Sometimes when I go to a shop, even men asks me what perfume you use , smells really romantic and sexy !

Lalique as a fragrance house, continues to amaze me. Their scents are both affordable and elegant, often put together by some very talented noses. Recently I've found myself enjoying scents with black currant as the main note, so I made it my duty to test the popular Lalique Amethyst.

When you first spray Lalique Amethyst, you could be forgiven for thinking that it's just another rich berry scent, along the same lines as Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy and Anna Sui's Forbidden Affair. Although this fragrance does open with juicy, candied berries, the heart and drydown establishes Amethyst as a serious and complex fragrance.

I absolutely adore the pepper in this composition. When blended with the black currant, blueberries and blackberries, the pepper softens the juicy aspect, even adding a masculine touch. On that note, Lalique Amethyst would make an excellent unisex fragrance.

It's one kick-ass fruity floral. Who knew that blackcurrant, peony, rose and pepper could work so well together? I'm so glad that Amethyst is not your typical 'girly', sweet scent. It has quite a commanding presence.

The drydown is a touch dry, woodsy and smooth. The more I wear it, the more I'm convinced that a man could definitely pull it off. I'd even suggest Amethyst to those that usually don't like fruity florals.

Lalique Amethyst is quite a dark, fruity fragrance, so I'd more than likely choose to wear it during the cooler months, however it could work on a warm Summer's night too. All in all, Lalique Amethyst is a quality scent that has average longevity.

lolllee2nd
lolllee2nd

This is the first perfume that brought up intense childhood memories for me. The scent was cold, wet blackberries, but slightly sour like over ripe berries. I was suddenly a little girl in the old growth forest around my parent's house. It is late summer but there had been a cold, hard rain storm the night before, and though the morning sun is bright and warm I can feel the chill through my clothes. Everything is wet and sparkling, the earth dark and moist, the moss on the trees green and glittering, and i'm looking for fairies around every bush. The over ripe, blackberries were knocked off the bushes by the hard rain and their scent is sour and sweet mixed with the green scent of the forest. It is mystical, magical nature to me. I had to buy that memory. My best purchase yet.

I like the sweet, jammy scent at first spray, but the sweet, slightly sour, damp green musk that comes after I love. The fragrance lingers on and on. I lose very little of the blackcurrent, blackberry scent which goes on fir hour after hour. I can put it on mid day, go to sleep that night and wake up with the scent of chilled blackberries in sunshine old growth trees all around me. When worn to be, this scent gives me the most vivid, magical dreams. Based on some of the other reviews, i feel i truly am lucky with my Amethyst experience. I hope and pray this scent is never discontinued.

alicepolice
alicepolice

Love this! Contrary to some, I think this scent is definitely best portrayed by the color purple, and the name is quite a match as well. It's a dark and powdery blackcurrant; a bit cold but very alluring. It's kind of opaque in the same way amethyst can be when properly filed, yet it is not a vague scent making compromises. Quite woody, may I add. I think this is a bit too elegant to be considered an everyday-scent; at least for daytime. I think it's best worn in the evening when the sun has almost set; it suits a quiet environment rather than a wild and loud party, and it will never quite reach its potential when worn with casual or careless clothing.

It's an Amethyst, after all. You have to hold it up with credence and grace, or it's magical beauty will be buried beneath clashing fabrics and flustering behavior.

seneca
seneca

Using the EDP

The opening is a blast of rich ripe dark slightly sour black berries, and what i identify as red cedar wood. The notes don't state this is in the juice, but I smell it. It's like when I stand in the rain under the giant red cedar on my land, and I can smell it - fresh and it mixes with the sourness of the berries. Quite a wonderful opening.

Then she softens to a berry powdery and woody floral, finally drying down to a sour berry musk on my skin.

This is how it works for me. I really don't know where I am getting the red cedar but I know the scent very well and that's what i got.

I am noticing today that it doesn't last long and this is the EDP but I still like it :))

suile
suile

I've taken a long while to write this review and worn the fragrance many times and am still undecided as to whether I really like it or not. The top, fruity notes are very well done, not crude as is so often the case at the moment. Very fresh and modern.

However, underneath the rose and spice drydown, there is a soapiness that I find vaguely irritating.

People seem to like the overall effect, I've been asked many times what I was wearing. EDP Bottle is lovely, I would have bought the perfume if I could have found it, just for the bottle.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Amethyst opens with one of the best representations of black currant I have experienced yet in a fragrance - juicy, tangy, piercing and lush. Besides the black currant, I smell a piquant blend of berries, pepper and musk. This isn’t a very sweet fragrance, which is uncharacteristic for such a fruity composition. It reminds me a little of BBW Midnight Pomegranate, with its mix of dark fruits, spice and musk…but this is much deeper. After about an hour, the scent of the fruits has almost fully subsided, and a dry, woodsy, mildly spicy skin-scent remains. My favourite part of this fragrance is the first half-hour or so, when the black currant and spices create a luscious, peppery blend. Once that stage starts to fade, I do get a little bored with this fragrance. If only those top notes stayed around longer!

Amal Elyahyaoui
Amal Elyahyaoui

the opening of it is zesty, fruity and too much uplifting for a real chill out!,,, after it is a real sweetened musk and tendar spicy roses

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Amethyst EDP has the most stunning opening.

The beautiful blast of real, mouth watering blackcurrent is extremely uplifting, refreshing, playful and youthful. I would describe the smell as frozen mixed berries, fresh chilled grapes drifting in a fruity cocktail. There is a slight cooling booziness about it.

As the zesty fruits drifts away, the heart is a sweetened floral. I pick up on the jammy rose and strangely the ripe sweetness from Gardenia, which is not listed here. The heart reminds me of CK Euphoria and some other fruity florals perfumes out there.

It dries down as a sweetened soft musk, losing all its glamourous fruity elements.

Overall the opening is absolutely the best part of this fragrance, but after 15 minutes you get a generic fruity-floral-musk.

I would recommend it for hot, humid summer days and nights. It would make a great beach fragrance too. Only you need to re-apply quite often to experience the awesome top notes!

rdickey
rdickey

Gorgeous fruity floral head and heart with a very vetiver drydown. Love it! It's one of my new favorites!

Thanks Attar :)

Attar
Attar

To "shahab.zaidi":
Creed SMW (Silver Mountain Water) with dominant notes of black currant and tea. Aristocratic, refreshing and uncomparable*)

shahab.zaidi

i am looking forward a male scent with the same notes or closer to this. Any suggestions?.

mzilles
mzilles

This fragrance is the younger sister who follows society’s expectations though hides her boredom with quiet smiles. She behaves innocently enough to fool her parents but her burgeoning sexuality simmers beneath her satin blouse. When introduced to her father’s friends, the men feel exposed by her sweetness but seduced by her intoxicating, deep eyes. Her mom’s friends greet her with handshakes that linger on her warm skin. She’s often misunderstood, as her casual glances seem impersonal, but when she’s engaged her eyes smolder with delight. As the last dessert is eaten, this sister kisses her father and hugs her mother goodnight. Walking up to her room, her phone buzzes softly in her pocket. Reading the message, a warm grin washes over her lips. Grabbing her cashmere sweater, she slips out the back heading into the cool, foggy night.

You don’t wear Lalique Amethyst... it caresses you. The berries are a façade while the peony, ylang-ylang, and pepper notes are the perfume’s true personality. The musk gives it its warmth. Disappointed in its lasting power; for me (as I make everything spicy) it wears very close to the skin. Not my scent, but will Amethyst quietly intoxicate someone!

In the opening this fragrance smells yummy blackcurrant, but then it turns into peony musk. The lasting power is not great. Not bad, but nothing special.

cloyd42
cloyd42

What a disappointment to me! All those wonderful luscious notes and what I've got is a mildly pleasant blackberry scented soap. I can smell the rose (which sets an EXTREMELY low bar for intoxicating) and the fruit but the nutmeg and spice, which is desperately needed for some balance and snap, is completely missing. This smells like expensive French milled soap. A scent with much more modest claims that comes closer to this idea is La Vanile's Blackberry Vanilla--much cheaper, much more honest.
Fess up now, how many of you like the bottle a whole lot more than what's in it?

Sillage--polite, 3-4 ft
Duration--2 hours and fading
Fabulosity--Strawberry Cool Whip
Value to Price ratio: poor

Razzamatazz
Razzamatazz

Quite nice at first, juicy black currant,not too mysterious but still intriguing like a dark magical forest...Too bad it turns soapy on my skin too soon :(

Jellybean
Jellybean

I have finally found true black currant fragrance! Yessss!!!!!!
Juicy wild berry black current scent, crisp and fresh, along with blueberries and soft florals -peony and zesty rose. Fruity, sweet and powderly soft. Reminds me of black currant juice and marmalades my grandma would make; as a child growing up in Europe brings lots of great and delicious memories:)
So so sooooooooooooooo da Best!
Genius masterpiece!

Piney
Piney

Love this scent! It's close to bvlgari amethyst. I recommend this to people who love bvlgari scents. Lasting power is quite good. I just spray on my second spray by late afternoon already.

Roma27
Roma27

I find Amethyst interesting & unusual but alas it's not my cup of tea. I wanted to appreciate it so much being a Lalique lover but still it does not agree with me (sad face). Strangely when wearing it, others around me find it quite beautiful including my better half but I remain unsettled. Now I just have to let it go. I don't find it fresh like some have stated but extremely fruity & peppery. I totally get the comparison with Tresor Midnight, Midnight being much more bearable. With Amethyst the berries are way to overpowering for me & so is the pepper note. I think it's the combination of the two, leaving me in a complete & utter headache frenzy. It was a gift & I really wish I didn't have to part with it........Oh well what a shame. If it's any consolation I absolutely love the bottle with it's beautiful purple haze. By the way I've noticed most people here find this fragrance pretty amazing, kudos to them. I've given it a fair chance so I don't mind being in the minority.

[email protected]
paiged98@gmail.com

This is absolutely beautiful. I cannot get enough of it. It is the perfect blend of flowered fruit. The sweetness can only be described as the fresh juice from dark berries. When I went into my favorite perfume shop I described perfume that I did not know of and did not own. I stated that I wanted a seasonal transition perfume, not my typical goto oriental. No, I wanted to smell spring, with sweet blooms, but not too much flower power and not a bowl of sugar covered fruit either. I touched on éclat d Arpege as a reference. The shop owner who I have come to know well, steered my to this gem (how appropriate it should be called Amethyst). I sprayed, walked, and within minutes I was hooked. It just makes me happy and hopeful. In the hour I was there I tried few others which will go on my wish list but I had to have this one in my possession immediately to begin the relationship. Like some of you, I am sure it is the same, I must have it when it love at first sniff. I am very surprised to see so many negative comments on this one and would like to say..re-try and do another review because this is a great perfume.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

as much as I love this one ,, I can't imagine my self buying it ,, simply it's not me ,, I can smell the artificial medical note :( .. but I still love to smell it ..on others not on me ..

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

ادکلن مورد علاقه من
بوی تمشک دلنشین
ماندگاری و پخش بوی خوب
مخصوص خانمهای جوان که دوست دارند مورد توجه دیگران باشند

My favorite cologne
smells pleasant raspberry
scent of a good life and play
for young women who like to be considered by others

bibilia
bibilia

I bought this after I tried at the counter (on tester paper). I really love the smell, so classy, pretty and light. Totally likeable. It gives an impression of a young, beautiful, feminine high class woman. Not so common smell, so it can really makes people curious.

Too bad its not working really well with my body's chemistry. After a while on me, I got a headache and feels like I'm gonna be sick, makes me wanna puke. So I have to really wash it of with soap to make it completely disappear (which is not easy at all, the staying power is GREAT, by the way...).

So, if you wanna try it, go ahead, you might like it. But make sure you try it on you first, before you decide to buy. I really like this, too bad I just cant wear it.

Takhaet
Takhaet

a beautiful fragrance. very feminine, fruity, musky, woody . I love everything about it. Stays on my skin for all day and much longer on my clothes. Love it <3

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Dear t for two gifted me this fragrance in her giveaway, and I absolutely love it! Despite the name and the color of the bottle, this is not a purple fragrance, or at least not what I call a purple fragrance. For me purple means violets. This is a juicy berry scent, that morphs into beautiful flowers, and it's classy, young, playful, and simply beautiful! The top notes are particularly gorgeous, I've never smelled such lovely black currants in a scent. It does smell boozy, a bit like black currant syrup, that is simply yummy. The flowers that emerge later are delicate and vaporous, the drydown is clean and soft. Sweet and very charming, this fragrance is presented in a lovely bottle, very feminine.
Recommended to all fruity florals lovers!!!

SheShe
SheShe

I had a sample - the fragrance was too dark for me, I remember. Berry notes well detectable, sweet ones. I didn't feel comfortable wearing Amethyst. In my imagination I saw a deep and wild forest, dark one and the berries hidden in it.

I do admit that the fragrance is interesting and classy if you like "purple" fragrances.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

This is very interesting scent. Reminds me compositions annick goutal , .Not some concrete scent but into which delicate manner the scent is developed on the skin . Then how joint are notes of fruit with of wood and a musk.
Subtle and Beautiful...

EvinSaleh
EvinSaleh

It is my signature perfume right now because I feel so fresh and clean when I wear this perfume. After a while I can feel the musk so obviously. I prefer it for sunny hot days.

shima96
shima96

i bought it and now im in a bad way with this perfume...not longevity,notspearding...oh my god....maybe since im in asian country,this perfume send for us in third quality...

atiet97
atiet97

Love the opening so much..yummy but not the sweet "give you headache" floral-fruity like. It tends to develop into a very smooth powdery smell. It smells like those freshly picked purple fruits; blackberry, blueberry or grape. In the mid notes, the creamy gardenia is dominating but never gets cloying, the rose is hardly noticeable. Then the pepper is performing in the background. The musk and the wood is gradually becoming prominent, but nothing disturbing (FYI, I 'm not fond of musk). No sweetness form vanilla or whatsoever in the end. It stays powdery but sharp and peppery.

On my skin it 'seemed' to be very linear. The transition is veeeery subtle, you hardly knew it. As much as I love the smell, it doesn't linger long, just 2 hours max for me. So low quality for a Lalique. Too bad

Given similar name, I prefer Bvlgari Omnia Amethyst than this one for longevity..

Although so many people seem to like this, it is nothing for me. I couldn't find anything that makes it special from all the other floral fruity scents either.

sweefa
sweefa

Yes it's fruity... somewhere beneath the strong and very dominant unsweet rose and that hint of.. what? Ashes? Strange impression to me at first. Lasts not very long on me and I can't make out the base at all. Muddled and flat nature. It might have some refreshing qualities on hot days, but I really like parfumes to be a bit more "beautiful". Won't buy it again.
PS But I love the bottle design!

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

extremly long lasting fragrance.A strong black berries juice scent last for days and days.

olga1780
olga1780

This is just such a wonderful fragrance. It's not your typical girly fruity perfume. Lalique is very refined, mysterious and sexy. Lasting power and sillage are excellent. The bottle is the perfect match for the scent. Purple is the color i imagine while wearing it.

Papi
Papi

My girl had bvlgari amethyste but EDT as they never tried to think about making EDP... and now I can tell this EDP made my day! As I really loved bvlgari's one but it only lasted for an hour or so.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

The freshness of this perfume is different than others of its kind. Not too sweet, just has perfect balance to my nose. The kind of perfume that makes me want to keep sniffing on it. Bravo!

fanirachmita
fanirachmita

it's kind of weird that i don't like how this fragrance smelled on my skin at the beggining but i always got a compliment from people around me..so i started to love it:p

redrose
redrose

I can not understand where all those reviews about "alcohol" smell similarities coming from??? I personally hate alcohol specially smell of it, so would not ever wear any fragrances to make me smell like vodka.
Every time I wear this fragrance friends of mine comment on this fragrance that is very fruity and fresh.I would rather recommend it for warmer days. It is very pleasant and enjoyable fragrance for day time/every day use.I would say not so "sexy" but my husband loves it when I spray it going to bed.I personally like it and I would buy it again as I found it very universal and comfortable fragrance (not plastic or artificial!!! I dont use cheap fragrances)

rednose
rednose

There's a traditional practice in my hometown of putting a floral-basil necklace on the bride and groom at the end of a wedding. This is exactly what this scent smells like on me at first. it smells like a citrusy basil flower that has been spiked up with some aftershave. Unfortunately,the fantastic smell lasts only till the dry down. The dry down is overly sweet. It almost takes you by surprise because: one, it is too quick to dry down. Two, as the scent transitions, there is nothing that ties its first phase with its dry down, making the ending seem like a car crash. (Both, sudden and unexpected.)

I am not sure am willing to let the dry down turn me away. Maybe I was haste in including this fragrance amongst my lovers, but as I have learnt from my mistake, I won't be too quick to judge or take it down. If I get used to the sharp sweetness at the end, I'll still love it. As for now, I love it because it reminds me of weddings.

When the bride and groom walk away from center stage, all that is left to remind me of the wedding is this scent.

______Update_______

Ok, 12 hours later all that is left of this perfume on my skin is a soft,mellowed dab of the aftershave like note. Strange it didn't take a sharp turn into the sweets shop. It could possibly be that it interacted with my skin differently than it did with my clothes. The two other times I have tried this on my clothes, the sharp sweet note came out only 5 hours later! and now there is hardly ever sweetness in it. I realize that perfumes react differently on someone's skin from the way they would on clothes and other surfaces, but I have never dealt with such a great difference in the way a fragrance reacts & smells, as is the case here.

Sassy1
Sassy1

What I was looking for was something with a dark sweetness to it, maybe along the lines of a gothic J'adore...
Instead, my first impression is "pine tree".
Don't get me wrong, it's a very soft pleasant juniper, probably what others are picking up as "freshness" but I'm not getting any sweetness from the fruit at all that I can discern.
It has settled into a lily-like linear scent, very similar to RL Blue actually.
While it's pleasant, it's not what I was hoping for nor is it unique or memorable enough for me to purchase a bottle.
Next...

icekat
icekat

AMETHYST is undoubtedly a blackcurrant in the bottle. Natural, fresh and juicy. I love black current vodka but it only reminds me of it in the beginning. The scent of course feels much more refined than the cheerful vodka shot.

This is like picking up and eating fresh blackcurrants right from the bush. In the opening I even feel the blackcurrant leaves, the fresh green scent that mingles with the delicious berry scent. The peony blooms in the heart notes accompanied by light sweetness of the rose. I think it is ylang-ylang and pepper that adds a bit of woodsy and spicy feeling to the heart. The dry-down has a bit of leathery tone for me. I cannot figure out where it is coming from. I almost feel a touch of patchouli in this fragrance but it is not listed.

I do love fruit fragrances. The smell of blackcurrant makes me feel happy and cozy and reminds me of sunny happy summer days when I was picking those tasty berries. I thought that AMETHYST will be mysterious and have a bit of a dark twist like I imagine the precious stone will. But instead it is a nice blackcurrant fragrance with gorgeous peonies. I love it as is but if you are not into berry floral fragrances and are not crazy about blackcurrants, you probably would want to skip this one.

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

an original unique and fresh fragrance, the smell change so fast in time....

Cereza
Cereza

Well, it is nothing special and as mahanta said - it does smell like Absolute Kurant Vodka (which I adore actually), but I really love this pretty, little thing. It does smell like black currants on a sunny day - those who grow them in their gardens would be happy to try this as there is no synthetic smell to them in Amethyst (thanks god). It's soapy, fresh and lovely smelling. After an hour you start to feel peppery dry-down which is lovely as well.

Nothing special, yes, but I wouldn't mind to add this to my collection for hot summer days.

Singabera
Singabera

From my point of view it's very simple fragrance, just pretty fruity-berry water. I expected that one from Yves Rocher, for example, but not from such expected house as Lalique!

uninco
uninco

Very strong, very interesting scent, but does not fit my chemistry. Reminds me of YSL In love again, but much richer and deeper. Not so girly like.

darvish
darvish

پس سلطان در خزانه بگشاد و یک بار قاطر آمتیست سفارش داد و فرمود تا زنان فهیم و با‌شعور حرمسرا بدان خود را بیارایند. پس سلطان هیچگاه آمتیست را نشنید. تف بر قبرشان

guest_Rahil
guest_Rahil

It is really perfect,No men could resist to smell it more!I finished 2 100 ml bottles.It s so much refreshing.

tchmati
tchmati

I just smell it once or twice on my friend: no special feeling about it.
The other time I smelt the bottle: nice grapy-alchoholy scent !

Anna_Julia_Katerina
Anna_Julia_Katerina

I agree with 'mahanta' this scent has some artificial medical note. It's dull on me. I don't feel refreshed after using it but kinda dirty. It smells very similar to Gucci Eau de Parfum II which in my opinion is better composed and richer.

However, the bottle is very beautiful.

guest_jcakes
guest_jcakes

Amethyst has become my signature scent. I've gotten so very many complements on the fragrance. One cab driver went on and on about how wonderful it was and suggested that I never stop wearing it. Men and women alike are very attracted to this wonderful scent.

mahanta
mahanta

Amethyst is just Swedish Absolut Kurant Vodka on me. When I put it on there was some strange medical note for a couple of minutes; then it faded away and black currant stepped in, still with strong vodka feel to it. I don't detect a rose, only slightly a peony; no vanilla in the drydown, just light musk. Anyway, it's no that bad, but hey! I really object to smelling of booze for some 4-5 hours...

redenvelope1
redenvelope1

Just received today.

Amethyst Lalique reveals that currant, nutmeg and blackberry with a hint of that intoxicating rose all drying down to a soft, sweet and sensual powdery musk.

Also smells a bit like expensive soap.
Powder first - then soap.

A keeper - for my lounge around the house on the weekends scent.

Dark Curls

I wore this today and I really enjoy it but it does not last long on me. Perhaps I need a spray bottle as opposed to a mini splash.

Dark Curls

Update: once it develops (i tend to have little patience in general), it smells quite lovely. Very unique to me..freshly tart and peppery. :-)

Dark Curls

hmm this is interesting..i get tart blackberries immediately. Now I am getting the rose. I will have to let this develop to see if i really like it.

Dark Curls

I really really want this perfume! The name and the bottle intrigue me, as do the notes! I love amethyst as a stone, and i LOVE nutmeg and dark berries! I may just have to order this unsniffed with no qualms!

guest_Rose Zircon
guest_Rose Zircon

I coudn't agree more with Jinalda.. =)
The best-freshly picked-natural-black currant-scent! =D
I don't adore artificial smelling blackcurrant like Paco Rabbanne Ultraviolet Women.. Or too sickening fruity-sweet-candied-fragrance like most of Escada's / Paris Hilton's..
In this Oh-So-Adorable-flacon hides the fresh-sophisticated-juicy-sweet but not sickening-easily adored-pretty fragrance.. =)
Very nice indeed for everyday scent.. ;)

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

I enjoy this, even if it isn't outstanding or unique. It's a soft peony scent with a lovely black currant and a burst of blackberry. I love blackberry, and I find the name appropriate, I imagine a stain of blackberry juice on my wrist. Not too sweet, less sweet than many modern floral fruities.
It become soapy, as most florals do on my skin, but not too sharp. I feel fresh and feminine, and I will enjoy my large decant, it doesn't resemble any other fragrance I own. It's the first Lalique I've tried, and I don't even have the beautiful bottle-but luckily the scent is pretty enough.

falovalo
falovalo

The name and notes are so alluring, but lurking inside the beautiful bottle is an ordinary, everyday, feminine fragrance. It's a nice smell, but it's somehow famaliar, not in a good way. You get a little blueberry and some musk. This would be a good starter perfume for the overtly feminine girl who is just entering the world of fragrances.

Jinalda
Jinalda

I’m not a fan of modern floral and fruity fragrances. If I choose one of them it’s always in case I’m searching for some particular scent. The time I bought this perfume was when I was searching for a blackberry scent (or maybe black currant’s, as an option). In this one I found them both. Also, in my opinion, it is an elegant perfume because it has some acerbity, which makes it a serious scent, not a puerile one.

From a first spray it smells exactly like the natural fresh black currant’s bunch with it’s green leaves just picked in a forest or some garden. In a 10 minutes or so the scent transformed into blackberry’s – I couldn’t notice the particular process of this transformation though I was smelling my wrist during the whole time of transformation, it occurred in a very flow way.

The blackberry is also looks very natural. I remember smelling the bowl full of blackberries carried by me from the forest. Their scent was very light, almost insensible, and very much like in this perfume, but less sweet and more green (because of the green leaves that also were in that bowl).

I’m not sure that there is a real natural blackberry essential oil, and I suppose that the scent of these berries was constructed of other components – maybe it’s a combination of vanilla, ylang-ylang, rose, peony and pepper? I don’t know. And in fact I don’t care ;)

I was wearing it last year and always received complements. Just everybody liked it and they were very curious, because nobody knew the title of the perfume. Several colleagues examined the bottle and wrote the title down.

The bottle is an absolutely something special, even the “purse edition”. That was pleasant to find the blackberry print on the inner side of the carton box. Nice feature ;)

People that I know could find me in public places (twice in a subway) by this scent. It was great, that it was not very popular and it still not – that makes me unique. And that is the best about it!

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

So gorgeous this perfume has a lovely tartness to it stays light yet sweet with a touch of richness to it. Makes me think of a blackberry pie!

guest_lina
guest_lina

I like it very much,everyone asks about it!And it isn't " heavy" it is so light and relaxing fragrance!

Zaleska
Zaleska

Don't like it. Nothing special. Too fruity. Too soapy. The scent doesn't match the bottle, which is wonderful. It shouldn't be purple. Maybe yellow.

ktv0926
ktv0926

It smells exactly like black current leaves or black current tea to me. I love the black current scent and I thought I would love the fragrance, but though the idea is wonderful, I personally think the fragrance could have been done better. It is very strong and after a while becomes overwhelming, especially in hot weather. The black current dominates and stands out in a little more loud way than I would desire. It pleases me for about half and hour and then I just get bothered.

P.S. I couldn't resist myself and finally bought this frag and I'm happy I did! It actually smells great in cold weather, much more delicate. Besides, all my friends are in love with it!

arianperfume
arianperfume

My favourite for summer. Forest fruits and bourbon vanilla(the ylang ylang touch gives it a subtle freshness), that's how it smells on me and it is gorgeous, scuse the lack of modesty :))
Sweet perfume but not overpowering, a delightful one!!! Did I mention I love this? received compliments from men also(20-30 years old range to be more precise). Not your typical fruity floral they come up these days also(I picture Nina, the red one, etc...)
I wored this again today and is very longlasting, I don't smell any booze...

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

Definitely interesting. I might not buy another bottle but I just had to check it out... I really like the woody ending...

azuriiita
azuriiita

At beginning, this have an impressive and catching mixture of blueberry and pepper! ... soft sparkling black currant...
After few seconds appear a delicate peony...
The drydown its more floral, calm, energetic! This fragrance have much personality, and definitively confirm the very good taste of Nathalie Lorson :)
Its elegant and perfect for work activities, and for extrovert women, in my opinion.

Trvevil
Trvevil

At the very beginning this one releases something I thought woody and very strong black currant with a bit of blueberries. It'd be nice but at first there's a feeling of Vodka + Black currant juice that really makes me sick (the same story with Amor Amor Tentation) But it wasn't that intense as Tentaion, so I suffered and waited until alcohol evaporates. Now, after few hours it's woody and still black currant on me. I can feel pepper and peony too. I find it quite wearable only I'm not sure if I like it.
Staying power and projection seems ok.

Elumina
Elumina

I was always unsure about this scent, so i tested it again and i find it quite nice. The black currant note is very dominat and i smell some blackberries and blueberries out of it, ist a very juicy scent which reminds me also on bordeaux red wine. I dont find something soapy there, i think „Amethyst“ is good for summer. I like this fragrance more than Perles, maybe because of the fruity sort, its currently my favorite from lalique. The bottle describes the scent very well, if i could give this smell a colour it would be „purple“ of course. I found nothing wrong there, so 4 of 5 stars.

andreeva
andreeva

Oh my God.J'adore that fragrance.The black currant is so irresistible.I had the perfume since 10 months and i can get more and more.I could not resist it!

very nice bottle,if the perfume was just a bit closer to my chemistry I would buy it.
it smells so so.it's not bad,but not something that people remember.I can even hardly smell something from it.
peony and ylang-ylang are not my cup of the tea.
I should confess that it's a very sophisticated perfume,not provocative nor sexy,but concentrates on MIND not BODY.
it smells a bit like soap,if you can smell something at all.

F_A
F_A

I love the smell of pure black current in the top notes. It's so fresh and juicy,- simply wonderful! But unfortunately my skin chemistry doesn't work with it - the black currant scent disappears quite fast leaving just a soapy lingering scent.

Carla
Carla

Could not resist the Lalique bottle and the fragrance is an explosion of floral ecstasy. This was purchased on a whim and a surprise find indeed!

K_Virtue
K_Virtue

I received a free sample of it actually and immediately loved it because it is a very nice scent. It seemed to linger 4 hours. This will definately be my next scent!

Marianne
Marianne

Yes, exactly: fresh floral. Very nice everyday-scent.

esprit2fly
esprit2fly

It's a very fresh floral scent. Perfect for a sunny spring or summer day.

Amethyst by Lalique 3.88 out of 5 based on 931 ratings and 159 user reviews

Lalique Amethyst eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Lalique Amethyst eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Lalique Amethyst clat eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Lalique Amethyst clat eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Lalique Amethyst Perfume by Lalique, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Lalique Amethyst Perfume by Lalique, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lalique Amethyst Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lalique Amethyst Eclat Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lalique Amethyst Eclat Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lalique 'Amethyst' Eau de Parfum

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Amethyst fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lalique Amethyst, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amethyst by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amethyst by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.