Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Claire de Nilang Lalique for women

Claire de Nilang Lalique for women
dislike

Claire de Nilang Lalique for women Pictures

Claire de Nilang by Lalique is a Floral fragrance for women. Claire de Nilang was launched in 1997. Top notes are coriander leaf, freesia and bergamot; middle notes are pink pepper and black locust; base notes are sandalwood, vanilla and hibiscus.

Coriander Leaf Freesia Bergamot

Pink Pepper Black locust

Sandalwood Vanilla Hibiscus

Claire de Nilang Fragrance Reviews

lexi.malevolent
lexi.malevolent

Is the bottle actually plastic, or did I get duped with a knock-off? I just find it bizarre that Lalique would make a plastic bottle rather than th glass for which they are known.

zivana_banana
zivana_banana

i dont like it at all... it sure is very... srarp, you can say, and is much too strong for me... i tried to wipe it off once i put it on.

nyoka
nyoka

A lil sharp and green in the beginning after it mellows a wehile.the pink pepper shows her head and blends withthe freesia from the first note.after a long while,Vanilla and hybiscuc of all things,finish thir life with u.Smells like a Very expensive fume.This is different in a good way from lots of fumes out there unquie

lillybee
lillybee

I initially liked Claire Nilang due to its similarities with Nilang, however the prolonged bitterness of coriander and the dense florals put me off somewhat. Being lighter and less oriental, it could be a nice alternative to Nilang in summer or for someone who likes bitter floral scents, it can be worn throughout the year. Claire Nilang is an interesting and possibly one of a kind aquatic floral fragrance with an inimitable Nilang feel. For the moment, I'll stick to Nilang though.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Didn't like it at all! Nothing fresh or clean, it was other way round - I immediately wanted to go outside and get some fresh air! Very very sharp.

nadzieja
nadzieja

Great scent, a bit sharp in the beginning; very fresh with a note of tobacco or maybe something else, but thanks to this ingredient Nilang has a lot of character.

SandraS
SandraS

A fresh and clean fragance that lasts all day. One of my favourites for summer, I always get a burst of energy when i spray it.

Claire de Nilang by Lalique 3.61 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Claire de Nilang fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lalique Claire de Nilang, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Claire de Nilang by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Claire de Nilang by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Gres Cabotine Givenchy Organza Indecence Rochas Fleur d`Eau Jennifer Lopez Still Guy Laroche Fidji Yves Saint Laurent Paris Christian Dior Midnight Poison Hermes Eau des Merveilles Cacharel Gloria Christian Dior Diorella Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Chloe Chloe Innocence Givenchy Fleur d'Interdit Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Chanel Chanel N°19 Emanuel Ungaro Fleur de Diva Rochas Femme Rochas Anna Sui Anna Sui Guerlain L'Heure Bleue