Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Commedia Lalique for women

Commedia Lalique for women

I have it: 8 I want it: 62

Commedia Lalique for women Pictures Commedia Lalique for women Pictures Commedia Lalique for women Pictures Commedia Lalique for women Pictures

Launched every year since 1994 to celebrate the release of the first Lalique fragrance, the limited edition bottles of the Vintage Crystal Collection offer collectors the chance to own the legendary fragrance in a rare and beautiful flacon. Commedia is the 2007 limited edition.

Lalique was first presented in 1992 in collaboration with Sophia Grojsman. The original composition from 1992 remains unchanged.

Notes: Rose Essence, Jasmine, Clove, Iris, Blackcurrant Leaves, Wild Blackberry, Pear, Sandalwood Mysore, Vanilla, White Musks. Commedia was created by Beatrice Piquet and Max Gavarry.

Rose Jasmine iris Cloves

Lilac Pear Blackberry

Vanilla White Musk Sandalwood

Commedia Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

My mother used to wear this back in 1992 and 1993. It was her first "luxury" perfume. I had never even heard of Lalique. She saved up her money to get this from God knows where. This was not like any of her Avon perfumes lol...the bottle alone oozed luxury. She displayed it in the living room like it was a vase. People thought it was a decoration. She would spritz it on little by little every day until she finished it. It's a floral fruity scent. Whenever she wasn't looking I would spritz on a little on my 10 year old wrist. I remember smelling mostly abstract flowers that only now after years of experiencing fragrances I can analyze. It was mostly iris and jasmine. The rose-iris combo made it very rosy but I remember it smelled more of a white flower which was the jasmine in all it's glory. There was also a spicy touch of cloves and fruit from berries and pears. The dry down is pure sandalwood, vanilla and musk and of the these notes the vanilla stood out. Very nice smelling fragrance. This fragrance has been discontinued and that's such a tragedy. I was talking to my mother about this fragrance and she shared her memories of it and we had a good time talking about it. She saw it on Fragrantica and wished she could buy it again. It's too bad she cant an I can't.

I am so intrigued by the perfume.
The only fragrance description relating to Commedia I have found is:

''floral scent with vanilla, sandalwood and fruity notes''

I would love to try it one day as the notes sound a lot like me but £700.00 for a bottle is just a bit too much for me...for now :-)

Oh yes...that bottle!!! Simply BEAUTYFUL!!
I just visited their website because I saw so little information about the scent itself...And when you love this bottle, you should do the same and check out their limited editions for women....all very stunning bottles!!!!
(this one was a limited edition from 2007 by the way)
I hate the concept of limited editions for not being around forever...once you've grown to love them, their gone...So I don't even try them usually....not willing to suffer their disappearance..

But this bottle amongst the other limited editions... tends me to forgive perfumehouses for introducing this concept...

WOW! Goes well with its name too, I think...

i would buy it only for the bottle even if it doesnt smell good !!!!

One of the most beautiful bottles I've ever seen. :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Commedia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lalique Commedia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Commedia by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Commedia by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chloe Chloe Guerlain Vega Guerlain Les Secrets de Sophie Guerlain Quand Vient La Pluie Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Serge Lutens Sarrasins Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Guerlain Liu Tom Ford Black Violet Serge Lutens Rousse 1 1 Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Jasmin DL & Co Timeless: Yuzu Flower pocket Watch Nina Ricci Coeur Joie Caron Or et Noir Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Rose Opulente Nina Ricci Capricci Keiko Mecheri Osmanthus Molinard Les Fleurs: Fleur de Figuier Lalique Fleur de Cristal