Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women

Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women
dislike

Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women Pictures Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women Pictures Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women Pictures Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women Pictures Fleur de Cristal Lalique for women Pictures

If you like fragrances by the house of Lalique, you will be delighted with a new edition for women created in honor of the 150th anniversary of the birth of Rene Lalique. Starting from the beautiful fragrance bottle which was created to highlight the superb skills of artists and to emphasize femininity of the composition it hides and keeps, to the theme of this edition signed with the name "Crystal flower”, all you see and feel with this editions ‘smells’ like Lalique!

Crystal flower leaves a sense of refinement and innocence. Femininity is emphasized with composition in which citruses, floral petals exchange and rest on a base of wood and resins. Olfactory experience is completed with cashmeran in a base that adds the final stamp of sensuality.

Top notes of Fleur de Cristal open with sharp and light aromas of bergamot and jasmine. A heart adds Stephanotis and lily of the valley petals, while a warm and sensual trail awaits us in base notes (amber, sandalwood, cashmeran).

Flacon of the new jubilant edition is created of heavy glass and decorated with beautiful floral detail on the top of the bottle. Bottle design, though reduced and simple, successfully flaunts with details that suggest luxury and experience.

The fragrance is expected on the market in 2010. Advertising campaign was done in black and white. Romantic and very elegant. The nose behind this fragrance is Raphael Haury.

Jasmine Bergamot Pink Pepper

Sultane White Pearl

Fleur de Cristal Fragrance Reviews

MarnaL
MarnaL

So fresh, cooling, feminine, and beautiful. Like a floral lily breeze. The dry down is slightly musky, and sexy. The sillage is actually great, but unfortunately after an 2-3 hours, this one disappears, and you will never smell it.

Sillage: 7/10

Wysteria
Wysteria

I have a small tester of this. After spraying I was a little disappointed at first. It opened like a quite generic fresh white floral perfume and that's not what I expected from Lalique. But after about a half hour it settled down and I could smell the peppery note and a warm note (amber/ sandalwood?) which gave the perfume way more depth and was more what I was expecting and what I like. So I really like this one after all and I'll probably buy a small bottle of this.

Lilii
Lilii

I bought it on a discount online and mainly because of the beautiful bottle.
By the way I was searching for a fresh scent for summer and from the reviews and the name of the perfume I thought It should be a fresh, breezy cristal type of scent and I was so wrong.
Yes the scent is beautiful, innocent, sth that a bride may wear but it is super sweet and heavy for a hot summer. I did not find anything clean or fresh about it. It is also very feminine. Unfortunately I am a woman with a strong masculine side, so it really contradicts my personality.and I really have a challenge about finishing it, maybe I should keep it for Autumn or next spring to wear.

Anyway Fleur de cristal is a beautiful, SWEET (rather boring) white floral, I put it with perfumes like Beauty by Elizabeth Arden, Comme une evidence by yves rocher in the same group, though Fleur de cristal is less complex than them.

katy-n
katy-n

The bottle catched my eye, so I tried it. The scent is very beautiful. White flowers with prominent and realistic lily-of-the-valley. It's not crispy crystal, but it is crystal clear. Fleur de Cristal makes me think of an intelligent gorgeous woman, who does not expose her sexuality and doesn't try to seduce every man she meets. A respected woman. The whole impression is very pure and feminine. I fell in love and considered buying it.

BUT after an hour or less it was gone! Not entirely, I could smell light floral musk very close to my skin after about 5 hours, but this is not enough. The perfume is too expensive to consist only of top notes. Maybe I'm not lucky and it's about my skin, but beware. Nevertheless I'd like to have a tester to sniff it now and then. Or I will even buy it, though I will have to put bottle in my bag and refresh the smell during the day.

birdbrain45
birdbrain45

After several tries, I felt that the jasmine clubbed the lily of the valley over the head. Jasmine just seems to dominate on my skin so is probably best avoided.

This one is not for me. I can't enjoy lily of the valley in this one.
It calms down after some time, but the scent is still bothering me.
This is pure and clean, I can see why it's called crystal, but it's not my type of fragrance.
It's a huge lily of the valley bomb.

napoleonica
napoleonica

It´s a nice floral but it lacks strength,it´s a short life perfume.Disappointed.

xionoula
xionoula

Started smiling when first smelled the bottle...I could say i fell in love!! Powdery and sweet too,but not reminding of the usual way other perfumes in same family smell. Didnt last long enough to my skin.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I love the opening of this scent, it's different from the other white floral types I've tried. The middle notes are nice too, a more 'settled in' version of the opening. However this does not last on me at all, and the drydown turns very powdery, although it lasts well. It won't be one of my top favorites, but it's a very feminine, pretty scent.

hissyknit
hissyknit

This little known gem seems, at first, to explode with florals at first--very strong. I almost jumped in the shower to rinse it but after 10 or so seconds, the initial blast wore off and settled into delicate floral musk.

I sprayed a bit on right before bed and smelled it when I woke up.

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

I recently tried the sample of this that I purchased several months back. My feelings on this are a little mixed. Initially it was way to sweet on me. Overwhelming jasmine note, and while I do love jasmine, it was too much. Once it dried down it mellowed considerably. I now detect more of the carnation, which I normally like, but it is still far too sweet for my tastes. I think I would like it more if the sandalwood were a little more prominent on me. I do like that it is a lighter fragrance, and very lasting.

Layton S
Layton S

I really enjoy the smell of this fragrance. I want to buy it for my wife but she thinks it smells too mature, however I disagree. I just keep the sample and sniff it now and then, hoping that someday soon she'll accept it.

musi1701
musi1701

Blumiger Duft nicht schwer, aber langweilig zu linear, keine Entwicklung. Für mich zu süsslich, keine Frische. Einfach zu einfach, aber hält gut auf Kleidung oder Haar.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I recently tried a sample of this perfume thanks to a lovely fragrantican.
This opens with a jasmine burst and citrus freshness, which is very attractive and warm at the same time and isn't the least bit sharp or harsh.
This fragrance is so feminine and beautiful and settles with a heart of lovely sweet florals which then dries down to a fresh but warm woody base of amber and sandalwood.
This is a delicious and charming little fragrance which is sweet but refreshing and will be simply stunning on a warm summers day.
Longevity was excellent on me, about 6+ hours and silage was moderate but never overpowering.

Top notes are ingenious! Magic, magic, magic... Can't find the words to describe it. Crystalline, enchanting, 100% ladylike. I was such amazed that I could not stop sniffing it.
However, after some time, scent changed, into nice floral, but too sultry one. Ylang-ylang overdose, I think.
What a terrible pity! I really thought this scent would be my next signature...
If only middle notes were more like top ones!

shushkin
shushkin

I recently acquired this lovely scent and I am very pleased. I have to admit I love the bottle but not the font used. Well, I am a graphic designer. The bottle just oozes class as well as looking very expensive. I bought mine on allbeauty for peanuts. I have a vast collection of perfumes and this one is a most welcome addition. It is a lovely clean, fresh floral with lily of the valley quite prominent on my skin. Its the lily of the valley that just makes it a bit different to my other light florals such as Oscar de la Rentas Live in Love. The sillage is moderate as well as the longevity.

houzi
houzi

I bought it one or two years ago wanting to add more variety to my perfume wardrobe that had only two other fragrances at the time. I had been interested in getting something new for quite a while; yet, left the mainstream shops empty-handed and underwhelmed with the juicy-fruity, cute and all too similar scents on a number of occasions.

In the end I settled for Fleur de Cristal because it smelled grown-up and I liked that lily of the valley featured prominently in the composition.

Next to the gaudy bottle designs of some of the recent releases sitting on the shelves Lalique stood out to me thanks to the clean lines of their hefty and elegant looking bottles. In fact, it was the good looking bottle that made me want to give Fleur de Cristal a sniff. (Though looking closer, I don't like the font used for the name and its placement on the bottle:)

It turns out the bottle design represents the contents very well. It's a straightforward romantic and innocent scent that to me is evocative of gentle but grown-up femininity much more than naive girliness. I can totally see why the poster below me suggested it would be a good wedding perfume.

The pleasant blend of jasmine and lily of the valley from the opening changes little on my skin and stays on practically until the end. The jasmine adds soft sensuality but doesn't turn dirty. It's the kind of fragrance that doesn't scream for attention but it's definitely there. It makes me feel like a lady whenever I have the need to be one and it goes very well with light colour clothes.

The fragrance evokes pureness, sincerity and transparency, yet it doesn't feel weightless. I guess it's a good interpretation of the crystal from the name: pure and light when smelled or looked at, but surprisingly substantial when held up in the palm of your hand. This quality also extends to the perfume's staying power which is really very good.

It wasn't a 'love' to begin with, rather a solid 'like', but it's a good quality perfume and it's served its purpose so well that, to date, I've gone through three quarters of my bottle. That being said, I just find it a little too safe to render a repurchase once I'm done with what is left in the bottle.

lucifera
lucifera

i have a fb of this, its not really my favorite scent,if anyone is interested in my bottle, pls PM me ;)

pansylady
pansylady

On me, Fleur de Cristal is a sharp and linear floral woody musk, with the emphasis on woody musk- the "pointy" woody notes remind me of Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker- and I also get hints of Alfred Sung Sung and Cashmere Mist-

I didn't get any muguet or stephanotis at all- *sigh*

Staying power is quite impressive- 8 hours and still going very strong

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

Lalique - FLEUR de CRISTAL EDP

This is a gossamer mist of loveliness from initial spray dusting the skin to total dry down, which on me is approximately 4 hours.

This opens with top notes of crisp breezy bergamot and a very elegant blooming of cool-clear floral aldehyde of lily. The pink peppercorns then come rolling in, making a delicately spicy counterpoint in the midst of the luminous floral glow.

(It’s not jasminum grandiflorum or jasminum sambac, it’s lily. There is no animalic taint or indolic fecality to pollute the limpid transparency of this gem. It’s not even synthetic jasmine. The scent is distinctly colder than jasmine. You can even look on the bottom of the Lalique box and the chemical ingredient list states that one of the components is LILIAL. Chemical name is butylphenyl methylpropional. This is a lily aldehyde.) Well bravo to the synthetics. This makes for a balanced and moderately fresh floral.

The central notes soon progress into a 1st distillation type of ylang-ylang note and a very understated carnation which is bolstered by the already present peppercorns. Then comes the star of this creation; a ravishingly creamy, buttery, and silky smooth stephanotis. I adore stephanotis. Stephanotis is more sultry, deep, and rich than jasmine, more sensual than lily or lily of the valley, but much less heady than tuberose. It is also devoid of any mentholated, overly-ripe astringency or animalic fecal smelling indoles. I would bathe in stephanotis if I could. Lily of the Valley is the supporting cast member to the Stephanotis star here. The delicate lily of the valley gently whispers and swirls around the velvety Stephanotis like embroidered strands of pure white silk; a scintillating shimmer of freshness.

There are tantalizingly subtle nuances of woody violet, a hint of cloves, and even the barest trace of melons woven through this delightful brocade of scent as it unfurls completely from top to bottom.

All of this eventually comes to resolve into a gracefully sensual, refined base of pale musk, elegant blond woods, and a just a touch of rich-warm amber; it remains close to the skin.

This is an exquisitely feminine floral fragrance that strikes me as being relaxed, casual, unpretentious, tender, intimate, and refined.

myra83
myra83

I realy make a big mistake choosing this perfum... and e. only the bottle capture my eyes but the fagrance.make me sad :-( ... It realy doesnt hold on my skin not more than half an hour it disapere at all... not realy enough for pleasuring oug. make me lost $$$.... Better get body shop oil perfume its only 50myr and sillage also gd can last at least until after my lunch when im wear in the morning!!! for those who live in hot weather like malaysia dont buy it. it just waist your money!!!!

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

Hubby bought me a bottle at a duty free (well I *did* ask!)and all based on the notes since I haven't tried it before. What a lovely surprise! It reminds me a bit of L'air du Temps..but nicer. I find it soft, fresh and very feminine. I think it will be a great frag to wear to work since it's not over-powering or spicy. It's a very 'happy' scent if you know what I mean??

Oh, and the bottle is very cute with those flowers!!

busik
busik

Simple, unobtrusive, no crystal, no ringing, a pleasant but unfortunate lily: (((

Lalique FLEUR DE CRISTAL is a seriously potent white floral perfume, rivaling some of the old school 1980s creations in its projection and tenacity. To me, this is a virtue. I am very disenchanted with the flood of weak juices being fobbed of as eaux de parfum. This eau de parfum is much closer to an extrait or parfum. So if white flowers are your thing, specifically lily of the valley and jasmine, both of which are in abundance here, then FLEUR DE CRISTAL may satisfy the urge to dive into a big pile of white petals which wells up in all of us from time to time.

The composition is clear and sharp and bright, precisely as the name implies. In fact, the first thing I noted upon applying FLEUR DE CRISTAL is that this is an extraordinarily well-named perfume! It is so sharp and pointed, however, that it holds within it serious headache potential for those sensitive to strong floral compositions, so a caveat emptor is definitely in order for anyone considering a blind buy. One thing is for sure: if I acquire a bottle, it will be the smallest one available, because this is the sort of perfume of which I could not use 100ml of even in multiple lifetimes. I do like it, but only sparingly applied. The whiteness is almost blinding, if overapplied, rather like staring at the sun.

katemcq
katemcq

This is the Odette to the Odile of Donna Karan's Gold (I reviewed that too). If you want the more polite side of lily/jasmine, this is it.

To its credit, it's a faithful rendition of these blooms, and light enough to wear anytime. Lovely bergamot hangs around to keep it all aloft. There's also a misty gardeny greenness to it that keeps the cashmeran in check (thank goodness not too powdery).

Reminds me of Crabtree and Evelyn's Summer Hill (Remember that?) but much better balanced and more sophisticated.

Nice, light enough and tender floral fragrance.

The leading note in this fragrance is the lily of the valley note. Maybe the best lily of the valley fragrance I've tried.

Actually, this fragrance reminds me Diorissimo by Dior, but I would prefer it to Diorissimo for sure, because it smells much more tender and less chemical.

Bhuvana.Balan
Bhuvana.Balan

I was trying out Lalique's Fleur de Cristal and Amethyst today and fell in love with the former! It feels as if you have buried your head into a sack of jasmine flowers! It is not overly floral or synthetic and has a beautiful mix of lilies! I sooo badly want to buy this one (hopefully next month!)... I love the fact that it has sandalwood as the base note. It has been seven hours since I tried it on and I can still smell a glorious mix of jasmine and sandalwood. It is beautiful from start to finish. I would definitely recommend this if you like jasmine fragrances.

emi
emi

White floral it is. Lilly of the Valley is detectable but it's not oldfashioned, jasmin is fresh and clean here. The fragrance itself is fresh but sweet also. This is light and classic smell. All this features make it very nice but a little bit boring. However I woldn't mind wearing it from time to time if it was given to me as a present. The bottle is quite nice.

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

When you smell this, you feel transported into an experience of whiffs of delicate petals. Everything about this scents whispers, soft, princess, delicate, frail, pretty. If you can't have your own castle, and want to smell like a princess, this is a good scent to send you there. The floral notes are very nice, and I can't smell wood or apple. You can get a free sample at Neiman Markus.

biniways
biniways

Lalique's Fleur de Cristal works far better for me than Diorissimo, which is too loud at any of the stages - yes even on the dry down I feel it is Diorissimo wearing me rather than the other way around. This one is exquisite! Of course it is Lily-of-the Valley first, but it has a delicate complexity to it which expresses the character of the flower better. Unless you work on a flower farm, you will find the lovely Convalaria hidden away under trees and even if it grows in colonies, the scent one will get is rather delicate, rather a sweet revelation than a full blast of knock-me-out intensity. I find Fleur de Cristal more true to the little flower! It has a surprising complexity, owed to Stephanotis being noticable sultry in the heart and drydown - it doesn't have great lasting power. Could work a treat as a wedding fragrance although I personally would go for a combination of Crystal with smth like Caron's Narcisse Noir (a Narcisse, orange and Orange flower perfume which becomes enticing with a bit of Lilly of the Valley on top and to me would be festive, opulent with a warm heart and yet white floral

jeannechantal
jeannechantal

I absolutely love your review, Nikizza. I was searching forever for a perfume that expresses "calm and quiet".
I bought it yesterday, and it expresses exactly what I was looking for: Calmness, "whiteness", clearness and softness.
Love it very much!

Roma27
Roma27

What a unbelievably clean & fresh fragrance. I visualize white petals scattered on top of crispy clean white linen sheets. I Absolutely love It! I detect a familiar note maybe Lily, Water-Lily or Lily of the Valley that reminds me of Ralph Laurens Romance. To me Romance being much sharper to the nose than Fleur. It's a rather close to the skin kind of fume not a silage bomb. Edp lasts about 5hrs maybe 6 before having to reapply. Laliques bottle designs are simple but breathtaking, nothing too over the top. This flanker is true to it's composition, there's beauty in simplicity. Yes, Just Perfect!

Nikkiza
Nikkiza

smells like a delicate mom trying to be sexy but she is still simple and gentle,nice try.makes you believe that life can be calm and quiet even in 21th century.every time you miss happy days of childhood,go for it.very diffrent scent from Lalique though.

tortilla
tortilla

I recived Fleur de Cristal as a Christmas present from my sister and i simply love this perfume. It remains for hours on my skin and it's nice even for winter days. Wearing it makes me feel delicate, fresh, feminine, sexy at the same time. In my opinion this fragrance has nothing to do with the comercial perfumes that we smell every day,it's just too far away!!!

Migotka
Migotka

My first thought upon the spray of Fleur de Cristal were: pure, gentle, soft and clean. Lalique's scent is innocent and elegant. I think with a bit of imagination, you can see it as a scent of fairy's wings. With less imagination- that would be a great office scent. I cannot imagine it offending anyone, it is so transparent and clear, a scent of freshness. I do lean towards the fairy tale imagery personally, with magic springs and white unicorns. If a fairy tale land had a scent, it would be that of Fleur de Cristal.

The main note here is lily of the valley with barely detectable jasmine. I find it quite charming in a way; I think this is definitely something I would like to have at one point of future. It is a bit of a monoscent, but if you like lily of the valley, it should not be a problem!

dina
dina

A beautiful white floral bouquet that reminds me of old good fumes. It just turn out to be extremely soapy after the first 20/30 min.
Great staying power and great sillage.

tri3pod
tri3pod

Fleur de Lalique crystal has three main foundation notes that were all white flowers: Jasmine that symbolizes the elegance & purity - lily of the valley which symbolizes sweetness & Humility - and last stephanotis (jasmine Madagascar), which symbolizes Happiness in Marriage. On the first spray you will be invited into a transparent elegance of the scent of jasmine and lily of the valley. When the intensity of both notes began to decrease, stephanotis be present to accompany jasmine and lily of the valley in the heart of Fleur de Cristal Lalique.

The projection & sillage of Fleur de Cristal lalique are not going to "shout" to call the people around you to admire yourself, otherwise they just silently covering yourself with the soft & friendly three white flowers while waiting for someone special come closer to you... smell the scent of three beautiful white flowers and whispering to you "lovely ..."

A nice white flower scent. I liked this one on paper and will have to do the skin test sooner or later:)

PS: By now I did the skin test and it's gone on my skin after 2 hours, so I wouldn't buy it.

Would it be an outrage to say that I find Fleur de Cristal a better representation of lily of the valley than Dior's Diorissimo? It probably would be scandalous, but heaven help me, I think it is.

Fleur de Cristal is the essential Spring-like floral. I can say this now as I attempt to wear this in freezing temperatures, and although nice, this fragrance only blossoms when I stand next to the heater.

Lily of the valley of course shines all the way through this composition, with jasmine and stephanotis creating a soft, soapy and white bouquet. Fleur de Cristal could actually work as a fragrance for a bride on her wedding day.

There's a beautiful tenderness to this fragrance that is both inviting and romantic. It's not a strong fragrance, but in this particular case the softness works in its favour. Fleur de Cristal has the ability to make me feel calm and clean. White florals have that undeniable charm that speaks femininity and purity.

Fleur de Cristal is sensual too in a very strange way. It's not a come-hither scent, but it's intriguing to a male nose, like a symbol of innocence that a man can not wait to corrupt. All in all, Fleur de Cristal is a love that I find difficult to describe, but something that I know I need to wear every now and then.

lalio
lalio

Very sensual and mysterious perfume at the same time, fresh and floral!

smellsogood
smellsogood

I am always pleased to see a new lily of the valley fragrance introduced into today's market. Muguet fragrances successfully straddle youth and classic for me, so I was very keen to try this. An opening burst of slighty soapy bergamot qickly turns into a lovely soft veil of lily of the valley and jasmine, that floats around you. The dry down is a softly wooded musk, I don't get any amber from this. Very elegant.

adrienn99
adrienn99

transparent - summer boozy ( smells a little like gin tonic and i could swear of freesias but none.

reminds me of Korres White tea Bergamot Freesia but smells a lot less natural.

it is not like a flower bouquet to me from close up - more like i am sitting in a room where there is a vase full with flowers and there is a clean and cooler breeze (though the sun is shining) that brings me a whiff of these flowers.

very tender,feminine and romantic.
it's all about white flowers namely jasmine ans lily of the valley.
it doesn't have a sophisticated smelling,but it smells nice and I don't think anybody could hate this one.perfect for falling in love in spring;)
I like the crystal little flowers on the top of bottle.

melia
melia

Fleur de Cristal is, just like the plastic flowers in the bottle suggest, all about the lily-of-the-valley. Of course this little white flower is very clean and crisp... Some would say it smells innocent, but in fleur de cristal, this lily-o-t-v is 'grown-up innocent', as far as adults cán be innocent in the first place. To be quite honest, Fleur de Cristal smells very much like a bit more smooth-blended Splendor by Elizabeth Arden. Only that one you can find for 15 bucks, while this is more pricey... And is that price appropriate for Fleur de Cristal? Well, it smells nice, but the bottle does not look very expensive in real life, nor the liquid really smells so. So it's up to you if you want to pay for this fresh spring fragrance with some lilly-of-the-valley, but I'm going for Splendor which has the same qualities :)

Udaria
Udaria

Fleur de Cristal is nice and light. It opens sharp but soon settles into thin citrus notes. After that a mild lily of the valley. The dry down is soft and warm, although somewhat thin.

Very wearable in Spring, with a white shirt.

Non pretentious.

(As much as I remember Le De Givenchy, this one comes close.)

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

Lalique Fleur perfume like white flowers in a crystal vas.whenever you wear this you'll feel like a fancy girl wearing a white dress carrying white flowers and light nice breeze scent coming from her.

Tina_Salo
Tina_Salo

Tried it today and sorry guys, I don't like it... I really tried but first it was to strong- it felt like someone locked me into a room full of lilies of the valley....Later it became more tender, but still...It is an unusual fragrance though!

antonpan
antonpan

A very beautiful white-floral scent, fortunately, not so plain and linear as, for example, Calvin Klein Beauty. This one starts with jasmine, but soon it becomes lily-of-the-valley fragrance, like a modern Diorissimo.

wardah
wardah

I bought that perfume a week ago & I think it is nice perfume especially for the morning.

lenny-alex
lenny-alex

"Crystal flower" the name speaks for itself:the bottle is crystal transparent and flowery luminous,simple but at the same time exquisite in shape with cute Lily-of-the Valley around top!If to speak about content:it seemed to me quite heavy and womanish, a lit bit boring `cause of too much concentrated Lily-of-the-Valley and Jasmine combination.I would rather prefer this smell for mid 60s lady to be on!But anyway it wasn`t such a bad try to open up new fragrance year for Lalique!))

Fleur de Cristal by Lalique 3.65 out of 5 based on 241 ratings and 50 user reviews

Sample
Lalique Fleur de Cristal eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Lalique Fleur de Cristal eau de parfum for women 3.3 oz
Lalique Fleur De Cristal by Lalique Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Lalique Fleur De Cristal by Lalique Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz for Women
Lalique Fleur De Cristal Perfume by Lalique, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 4oz
Lalique Fleur de Cristal Gift Set II. Eau De Parfum 3,4 oz Shower Gel 5,1 oz
Lalique Fleur de Cristal Gift Set II. Eau De Parfum 3,4 oz Shower Gel 5,1 oz
Lalique Fleur De Cristal Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lalique Fleur De Cristal Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lalique 'Fleur de Cristal' Eau de Parfum

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Fleur de Cristal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lalique Fleur de Cristal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fleur de Cristal by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fleur de Cristal by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.