Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Flora Bella Lalique for women

Flora Bella Lalique for women
dislike

Crystals shine on this Lalique bottle, containing a floral paradise presented in 2005 and designed by Bertrand Duchaufour. Mandarin, bergamot, rose and velvet touch of violet greet you at the top. The heart develops and flourishes in intensive and intoxicating notes of frangipani, freesia, cassia flower, mimosa, seductive tuberose, carnation, orchid and Tiara flower. The base stokes you with the notes of white musk, vanilla and spices. It is available as 50 and 1000 ml EDP.

Mimosa Carnation Tuberose Cassia Orchid Freesia Lilac Frangipani Tiare Flower

Spices Amber Vanilla White Musk

Beyond Paradise Blue
Donna Karan Gold
Biagiotti Due Donna

Flora Bella Fragrance Reviews

alicepolice
alicepolice

This is a rather exquisite, yet happy, summer scent. Very heavy on the frangipani – sweet, wet and thick. Amongst the sweet and tropical flowers lies a classy comfort of amber and musk. A smell of paradise with its honeyed flowers and warm vanilla. Not a light summery breeze by any means – this lady wants all the sun and all the beauty of the nature summer can offer.

No northern, fragile summers, but a hot and humid, tropical afternoon.

KATERINA LABROPOULOU
KATERINA LABROPOULOU

This a very pleasant floral quite unusual and very appropriate for spring and summer. Long lasting. nice simple bottle and affordable. Reminds me a lot of "MY QUEEN". Modern high quality perfume. I am glad!!!

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

Again I blind purchased a 100ml bottle. It's very heavy and in my opinion should be used in winter. I love Lalique and I wanted to love Flora Bella but sadly, I cannot take to this one.

It's too thick, too sweet, too heady and I feel like a slab of chocolate all day long. The chocolate/vanilla mixture is too much for me. It reminds me of Angel.

Since I bought Flora Bella, I have been steering well clear of all purple coloured fragrances, which may be a huge mistake on my part. I can respect those who love it, but I will stick to Lalique and Le Baiser, both of which are beautiful on my skin.

curvealert
curvealert

Ah...the curse of the blind buy...

This is a very strange perfume. Bear with me, but it struck me that it's like a woman in a painting by Delvaux. Beautiful, sensual even, yet mysterious and somewhat distant and expressionless. You want to get to know her, but she's too aloof, looking through you towards some inanimate object. There's something off putting here.

I like Delvaux, but I wouldn't want one of his paintings in my house. I'm not sure I'm going to wear this one too often either, but I've given it a 'like' for its clever execution. Sans arty-fartiness, it's a lush, tropical floral with a jarring note.

Osrockoo
Osrockoo

I find it ridiculous when a reviewer says the husband dont like it, who cares what your husband thinks, its not like your trying to seduce the guy all over again,the battle is won, and if the guy is into macho men scents he obviously aint gonna like a feminine one, keep it in mind people

I had it on yesterday and it kept smelling ALL DAY!
Wonderful tropical perfume! A LOT of fragipane and Tiare in this one, also a combining banana perfume! It is like a sister to sira des indes.
Wonderful tropical perfume with gorgeous staying power and sillage!!

aspirina
aspirina

Giant ..thick white flowers...bleeding tuberose...with some smaller flowers around..trying to get the bleeding tuberose quiet...

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I got 50ml of it from my husband. It´s nice, I smell blackurrant and frangipani but it´s also strong. Not my favourite but I use it sometimes. When I was pregnant it made me nausea pretty much.

Petals_and_Perfumes
Petals_and_Perfumes

I bought the 3.3 oz eau de perfume blindly based on reviews here. I have learned, at a very expensive cost, not to do that any longer. I do NOT like this perfume AT ALL. It comes out so strong and I agree with the reviews saying pepper is predominant. After it settles into the middle notes, it's so powdery-floral that I have a headache. The base notes are nothing impressive - "old lady clean musk" is the best way I can describe it. My husband says it smells too much like baby powder, "Not what I wanting you to smell like!" is his reaction. I'm selling it on eBay and am so disappointed it didn't work for me. From here on out, it's all done by samples! [21 Oct. '11]

nannaje
nannaje

Pepper. Pepper. Pepper. Starts out cold, harsh and peppery. Continues a little less peppery, but still very much pepper. Finally I get a little whiff of tiare mixed with the pepper. I get no sense of vanilla or musk or any softness at all. If you like cold, harsh scents - go for it.

jtd
jtd

My neutral rating of Flora Bella is not a true neutral. I both like it and can't stand it. The drydown of a light dose of FB is a metallic, Forbidden Planet flower---from the tropics of Altair. Enticingly alien in a 1950s, sci-fi modernist sort of way. More metal and form than flower.

On the downside, every moment until the drydown is tinged with cheap pina colada mix and an air-freshener style caricature of a pan-tropical floral note. Smother that in fabric softener and you have an overview of Flora Bella.

olga1780

Wanted to add that Flora Bella falls into the same category as Echo by Davidoff and L'eau de ST. Dupont pour femme. Very long lasting and natural smelling...loving it!

redrose
redrose

nice fragrance but nothing special.If you like Pleasures by Estee L and you think that this is like it so I must say it isnt! When I spray Pleasures I feel like I dive in the bouquet of flowers.When I spray Flora Bella I feel a bit "sicky" from a sweetness. I can not say I feel fresh or flowery:( Strange fragrance to me and quite complex like for floral one.I will give it a go and see how I will feel in the month or so.

olga1780

This is indeed Bella! My newfound love...what a beautiful floral!Sweet and fresh at the same time...and very deep and complex. The sillage and longevity are really admirable...lasts for hours and hours. The more I discover Lalique the more I love this house. Didn't get disappointed once with their fragrances.

adrienn99
adrienn99

This is quite the floral! And it is quite rare that I 'd say anything like this. Happily, Flora Bella is not from the sharp floral type screaming 'beware i am classy b.tch' or one of those boring florals ' I just as simple and innocent as these flowers'

Quite strong indeed - I mostly get mimosa and lilacs.
A very clean yet creamy fragrance. If you like FM Une fleur de cassie or Donna Karan Gold, I think you will like this too.

Longevity is great, I can confirm that too.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I must say, I expected different things from this fragrance. I get no creaminess at all, which I was hoping for, but a cool note related to the green banana in Sira Des Indes, alongside the lily from Donna Karan Gold. So odd that I blind buy a relatively unknown perfume which ends up smelling like a blend of two of my other scents. I'm not in love, and my husband won't notice that it's new because it really smells remarkably like the othet two aforementioned - try them and see what I mean!!

Oh and I forgot to mentoin, it belongs to the fragrance family of Kenzo Summer, as already mentoined by Maki, the yellow bottle. Only is this perfume stronger. Quite great, because I always used to think that I loved Summer but I always found it a bit to weak. So this is the upgrade on that concept! WONDERFUL!

Icekat, your review nails it! This perfume is really special. Lalique was one of the houses I was never really fond of, but I am loving them more and more!!
For example my favorites so far:

- Nilang
- Lalique Le Parfum
- Flora Bella

And I also learned to love the original Lalique, and I am CRAZY about the vintage formulation pure perfume! So all in all, well worth your time and money!

icekat
icekat

Flora Bella opens with a beautiful and strong bouquet of flowers. I definitely get lilacs, freesia, orchids and mimosa. Then the perfum transforms into more subtle earthy sweet tones. The florals also remain but not as strong as in the opening. I did not get much spice in the base notes but there is definitely strong vanilla and amber. This perfume reminds me of a bright sunny summer morning that slowly progresses into warm summer evening.
The staying power is great. It is perfect for spring and summer anytime of the day.

rednose
rednose

to my nose it is minty,sugary, n floral. like it, but not a fan of its dry down.

feminine, strong, not overwhelming, and not too light, but light enough for the summer.

Maki
Maki

Mmmm...this didn't exite me...
I didn't get the Tiare and Frangipagni that I was hoping for, nor did I get the Mimosa that I love so much in Kenzo Summer...and it was gone within one hour...
I got the orchid and the more earthy notes...
End of story...probably due to my chemistry, so no offend....

Sassy1
Sassy1

My first thought is I've smelled this before...tea and flowers, ho hum.
But then it begins to unfold into a slightly tropical bouquet with a touch of clove (carnation?) which I enjoy very much. Even though tea is not a note, I still pick it up, coming through so the scent is not overly sweet and cloying.
It is definately not ground breaking by any means, but it's pleasant enough for an afternoon tea party or a friends wedding. A slightly formal fresh floral.

Beautiful_Scent
Beautiful_Scent

Lovely perfume, I got it today blindly (based on Sherapop's review) on huge discount in Frasers and I'm even considering now to get a bigger bottle!!!

There is nothing aggressive in this lovely juice, just a well balanced dance of flowers.
I must say I prefer it to Lalique de Lalique.

Lalique Flora Bella reminds me quite a lot of the late 80s pre-reformulated Senso from Ungaro which is not exactly a coincidence as they both have mandarin and bergamot in the top notes, tuberose, carnation and orchid in the middle ones and musk and vanilla for the base.

If you loved the old Senso, you will definitely love Flora Bella, too, which is also more wearable than Senso.

I'm very happy to have discovered this jewel.

Lalique FLORA BELLA opens as a lush and creamy floral fragrance, rather reminiscent of FRACAS, in fact, given the hefty dose of tuberose. The subsequent development of this high quality edp might be summed up in a phrase: FRACAS goes to Tahiti.

Frangipani and tiare definitely dominate in the mid-stage, taking over the tuberose and giving FLORA BELLA a decidedly monoi-oid edge--although there's no coconut here. Because of the vanilla, the drydown is, however, slightly sweet, albeit still floral.

FLORA BELLA is a sumptuous oriental floral which I'd like to add to my collection. Great staying power and somewhat less all-enveloping sillage than FRACAS, which could be an advantage in some contexts...

Malegria
Malegria

Super staying power.A very intensive floral bouquet, and it can be overpowering.Somehow reminded me of Eclat Arpege, only multiplied, say, 3 times and without any citrus notes.Could not wear it - it gave me a headache.Blamed it on the orchid.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

I do agree with people who say that Flora Bella smells like Vera Wang Princess but a little less complex. It's more on the mature side, Classy, maybe with just a little bit of youth. Bottom line: it smells expensive. Staying power is pretty good.

Flora Bella by Lalique 3.77 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Flora Bella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lalique Flora Bella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Flora Bella by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Flora Bella by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.