Designers » L » Oriental Floral « Groups

Lalique Lalique for women

Lalique Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Lalique for women Pictures

Lalique was presented in 1992 in collaboration with Sophia Grojsman. Perfume Lalique greets you with the notes of Chinese gardenia, Sicilian mandarin orange, accords of black currant as well as blackberry. Peony, Tunisian orange blossom, magnolia, Bulgarian rose and ylang-ylang rest at its heart, while the base brings aromas of Indian sandalwood, vanilla, amber, Yugoslavian oakmoss , cedar and Tibetan musk. The bottle was created by Marie-Claude Lalique, available as 50 and 100 ml edt, along with an additional body care collection.

iris Rose Jasmine Cloves

Blackberry Pear Cassis

White Musk Sandalwood Vanilla

Lalique Fragrance Reviews

Unfortunately this is suffocating. White flowers mixed with sandalwood.
Strong, sharp, bitter and old-fashioned.
I would use this one if I lost my sense of scent.
Sillage and longevity seem to be huge though.
And the bottle is beautiful.

FayLou
FayLou

I wasn't sure which of the Laliques here on Fragrantica I should add my review to. My Lalique is the vintage one in the blue and orange box! I haven't tried any new Lalique, so my review is strictly for the vintage perfume.
Lalique is my absolute favourite perfume, out of all the ones I have, it's the one I go back to as an old friend. Lalique is soft, sensual and extremely comforting! I find it so comforting that it is the only perfume I sometimes wear a little of to go to bed, it actually helps me to feel more peaceful.
It is difficult to describe a smell which has such an immediate effect on the mood, but one word would be mellowing. I think it literally lowers my blood pressure whenever I take a sniff!! It smells expensive, feminine and old fashioned, in a good, almost modern way. This is the only perfume I own which I treat as a precious rarity, using carefully and enjoying like a vintage port, sip by sip!
For me, Lalique is an absolute treasure and I hope I will have it and be able to wear it always.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I tested this perfume today in a department store and from the pretty bottle and the delicate tone of the perfume I'd anticipated it would be quite soft, floral with maybe a hint of fruitiness, and that I'd find it appealing.

I couldn't have been more wrong! The first blast of it as I sprtzed a little on my wrist was so screechy, harsh and astringent that it brought to mind a smell from way back but I couldn't think what the name of it was and then later on I remembered what it was .... surgical spirit This smelled totally like that in the beginning and who in their right minds would want to reek of something harsh and clinical smelling like surgical spirit??! I immediately regretted having tried this perfume and wished I could have run as fast as I could to wash it off! I then sniffed my way around the perfume department and tested way too many perfumes ... so many that I ran out of space on my wrists and forearms to try any more! However, this perfume elbowed its way through all of those and insisted on being the most annoyingly prominent of them all for the next hour or so. After that it did mellow out considerably and started smelling less obnoxious but, even so, I didn't exactly find it enchanting, just kind of alright if you like that kind of thing,

So, personally I found this perfume to be distinctly underwhelming, and almost unbearable for the first hour or so, and it definitely doesn't match up to the prettiness of the bottle it comes in.

Catty
Catty

wow...chinese Gardenia, magnolia, sandalwood, rose, vanilla, created by Sophia Grojsman and with this state of art bottle...this scent is really luxurious!!!

It´s soft, silky, feminine, ethereal, very classy for a goddess . . .really a wonderful scent!

It´s appropriate for evening and very Special occasions.

The raw materials have a very good Quality and it´s Long lting in my Skin.

mourmouro
mourmouro

i am in love with this scentIts a very beautiful, feminine, elegant fragrance. and believe me every man it...

zucchera
zucchera

I bought 100 ml EdP in blind of this perfume based on the reviews here, I had the fourtune to find it rahter cheap and I got 50 ml body lotion with it. The expectations were high when I got it.

Am I glad i didnt pay more for this one, I think it smells like what I imagine an Iron Lady like Margaret Thatcher would smell.

The only thing I smell is flowers in a strong granny way. There is nothing fruity, Woody or powdery about the smell.

The longevity and the sillage is rather poor.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

Bought this on Ebay as a blind purchase earlier this year. It smells just like I thought it would: classy and ladylike. It's not challenging or brassy - it's just low-key (but still noticeable) and very, very smooth. It thankfully lacks the loud super-fruity notes that are omnipresent in many celeb scents aimed at 12-17 year-old girls. Instead, this one reminds me of one of those classic florals aimed at grown women, yet it's not stuffy or overly-complex. Lalique is obviously well-blended because no one note just screams at you, but the orange blossom and vanilla assert themselves just enough. When I want to feel feminine and well-heeled, I reach for Lalique. It's the fragrance I usually wear to Mass. :-)

Scout
Scout

I am testing this today and what a trip. At first whiff from the nozzle, I got a whopper of an abrasive floral powder like White Diamonds, and almost walked away. But, I persisted, spritzed, and waved my arm through the cloud of juice.
Almost immediately a bright floral? fruit? note cut through the powder that reminds me of Tiffany or Mackie or some such. Not as quite strong, but still cheerful and bold and 80s. Tiffany is what immediately came to mind.
Then I found myself visualizing a night at the orchestra. Mature older retired women in their suits and jewelry dressed for an occasion. They likely spritzed up at the restroom after some heavy glasses of red wine and dinner before the show. Some women wear Youth Dew when they go the orchestra. Other women wear Lalique.
Then suddenly without warning, the chorus from the Gloria of Handel's Messiah goes raging through my head "Blessing and Honour and Glory and Power be unto Him; be unto Him. For ever. And ever..." and over and over. The radiant hope of a Spring Palm Sunday is coursing through my senses. And with it, the finery of older women in pastel suits smiling after High Church in the Anglican or Catholic communities.
This is some serious juice. Amen.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

This pairs really well with Halle Berry Pure Orchid.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Little sweetness at the beginning, reminds me Organsa.Then I feel strong carnation, gardenia, sandelwood, leather. It is very mature, adult, lady style, heavy oriental perfume. Not for kids. A reall 80-90s style. It is special occation, night frag, lasting 2-3 hrs, in modern sence a unisex EDP. Classy, that will last and be in style for long time. If you like Magie Noir, Fidji, Tresor, this one is for you.

SheTurtle
SheTurtle

Not for me. Perhaps for someone else, but not for me. Achingly sweet. Only a couple of sprays from the bottle.

Would gleefully Trade for Salvador Dali Salvador Dali.

Any takers in the US?

mpbrown
mpbrown

I tested this fragrance twice. On me Lalique starts out with a huge, strong blast of soapy florals. I have to say that it was quite unexpectedly bossy! The dry down was much less aggressive, thank goodness, being warm, vanillic and musky. But I also was getting whiffs of a strange soapy, plastic-like sharpness. This scent really surprised me as I was expecting a warm fuzzy vanilla fragrance but got slapped in the face instead, ha! :) I am sure this fragrance works wonders on other people's skin, but unfortunately not on mine, so I'm afraid for me Lalique is a pass. Ah well, win some, lose some...

A gorgeous bottle though. I wanted to love you Lalique!
I should also add that the sample I was testing was from a new carded sample - not sure if it was edt or edp.

I love Lalique Lalique EdP and the EdT. But I dont understand why fragrantica classify them as Orientals - to me Lalique Lalique is a wonderful Fruity Floral scent. Not supersweet notes but a bit sweet notes from pear and blackberry who is very well mixed with rose, white flowers, vanilla and musk. Very elegant, sober and sophisticated. I feel like a real rich woman wearing this. Longlasting on my skin. A soft but yet intense scent that encircleing me. And a very beautiful bottle.

Jag älskar Lalique Lalique, både EdP och EdT. Men jag förstår inte varför fragrantica har klassat den som Oriental, för mig är detta en fruktblommig doft. Inte supersöta doftnoter men aningens söta noter från Päron och Björnbär som är fint mixade med vita blommor,vanilj, ros och musk. Otroligt elegant, sober och sofistikerad. Känner mig som en rik kvinna när jag bär denna. Hållbar på huden. En mjuk men ändå intensiv doft som omringar mig länge. Och sist - en riktigt vacker flaska, tycker jag.

suhaesa
suhaesa

when i write my reviews i dont like to read any of the previous reviews or the notes.. i feel that it hinders me from my expressing my original thoughts.. and it inhibits my natural flow of feelings and impressions of the perfume ..
i first smelled this perfume when i was in Richmond college in London England in 1992.. i smelled it on a q8 senior mate in the dormitory ..at the time, i felt it was way to strong and that there will never come a time when i would actually ware it ..or think of buying it ..
ten years 13 years latter i found myself wearing it when i am in no mood to layer and when i just want to impress older crowds..
lalique is a very clean.. sharp.. scent its very soapy.. it reminds me of lux soap.. and how it smelled.. as a child i still remember lux sopa smelling like this ..in a good way..i personally prefer the edt.. i find it fresher and less cloying ..i have the edt in my left wrist and the ed on my right.. i find the edp less sharp and more subtle the edt is louder.. sharper.. crispier.. cleaner..
both have a very loud yet sophisticated bouquet of flowers.. with an opening note of soapy.. cleanliness and amazing flowers.. Slovakian oaks moss and rose and blackberries and pears give that sweetness and peony gives that annoying wake up call.. and amazing nectarines like orange blossom and mandarin which make it so fresh yet warm and inviting ..the base consists of Indian sandalwood and amber and musk and vanilla.. which mellows everything on top and in the middle..
to me lalique is a classy master piece.. made to impress.. made for a classy confident mid age to mature women ..who want to smell clean and give strong vibes.. its not a feminine soft mellow seductive scent ..its harsh.. sharp.. and very strong.. in a confident way. .it will stay true all day.. very long lasting.. very true.. very clean.. very neutral.. and lenier .. in its own way.. it doesn't go the distance.. it stops at a certain limit.. there is no imagination.. nothing mysterious.. its all there in your face .. doesn't develop or change or alter.. i guess its one of those hard core perfumes that smell almost the same on everyone.. one sprites and you are ready to go........ confidently in to a meeting ..or the Oscars.. or win a noble prize.. and every one will know your presence..there is no way that you will be missed or lost in a crowd if you wear this.. and remember you forever more with that scent.. just like how i still remember that friend from college.. every time i smell this extraordinary master piece..

perfume ratting 4 .3out of 5
bottle ratting 4.5 out 5
comes in both edt and edp this review was about both
bought from harrods london england
long lasting
both day and night perfume
fall winter
my personal liking rating 3.8 out of 5

biniways
biniways

This is a fairytale of a fragrance and in no way boring or generic as some comments claim. First off, it is not offensively synthetic and that is already an advantage over 90% of fragrances out there. Secondly, it is beautifully composed the fruit and flowers combine so well - just compare this with the sickly synthetic berries of Lancome's Midnight Rose...

And here is the best - this is one of the few fragrances that take you on a journey....to a beautiful forest in Autumn, the warmth of vanilla sandalwood and musk caresses you like golden sunlight, the fresh breeze carries the memory of an abundance of summery flowers and all around are berries to pick. If Galadriel wore a perfume THAT woould be it. The beautifully melancholic and etherially elegant charm of the Elves...lightened by the joy of reminiscences. Lalique is my favourite to walk from summer into autumn!

akats
akats

I bought it blindly because I liked the bottle and it was a great offer. Unfortunatelly, I don't like it. It is an ordinary sweet flowery smell without anything "new to say to me". If I did not know that it is Lalique, I would think it as a cheap mainstream fragrance.

Pari88

Guerlain's Samsara for the virgin, the young and innocent girl. This is the daughter of Samsara. EDP version I am referring to, I haven't tried the EDT yet.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

Lalique EDP smells just like fabric softener sheets, and nothing but. Yes, it smells okay. Yes, it smells clean. But in no way can this fragrance be considered elegant, beautiful, or expensive-smelling. To me, that is a joke. Unless the smell of fabric softener sheets is what you're going for in a fragrance, who really wants their perfume to smell this way?

I bought the 100ml EDP for $14.00, and unfortunately, I have to say that's exactly what it's worth. Lalique keeps missing the mark for me, I find their scents to be low-grade-mediocre, at best.

kuanyin4
kuanyin4

Wowee, I am so disappointed in this! I got a beautiful big vintage bottle and it should have been all that for me. Screechy white floral? Check. Generic? Check. Mature? Check. Elegant? Almost. I don't know about different formulations, and I am suspicious that it has been updated to include fruity tones of which I get none. I kept thinking I had smelled this before, it might be that it smells like all the old Avon perfumes rolled together. I sprayed liberally, but on one arm only and it was obviously WAY too much. My headache blossomed with the white floral topnotes and went into full bloom with two minutes.

I wish I got the berries, something to lighten the tuberosejasminegardenia whatever. I will probably try this again because I over applied, but I dunno.

LaLaPop75

I am selling or trade...my 1.7 oz Lalique, original formulation. Blue box 99% full. Message me if interested.

LaLaPop75

I first fell in love with Lalique Le Baiser. I love the way Lalique perfumes are so real...nothing synthetic. This perfume is another gorgeous foral. Every flower comes through so real and dimensional. Beautiful,classy, and so feminine...sexy. I loooove the rose and ylang-ylang in this one. This perfume is like a slice of paradise in a bottle...I spray it on and escape to a beautiful secluded island. Flowers blooming everywhere, lush gardens....tranquility.. Review for original formulation...

beatrix75

yes beautiful,elegant sophisticated,glamouros,feminine confident long lastin best ever lalique fragrance!!floral woody no doubt ,poem and imagination vell created smell,get just good compliment !!soooo clean sweet spice and woody round smell wich no bather nobody exactly what any age anybody can juse anytime!lalique its the best classic and modern scent in the same time!!

beatrix75

i cant wayt to recive my body cream and 100 ml eau de parfum!!!wi will seee how its working with my skin blind buy from vivamondo.se

paleface
paleface

Lalique is a firs-class classic! Every time I put it on, I really really like it. Actually love. There is absolutely nothing there that bothers me, and you all know from your own experience, that this is certainly not the case with many scents.

Lalique is enough strong and complex to satisfy you for a whole day - the longevity is impressive and sillage good, too. The scent is very rich and cleverly blended: nothing stands out too much but anyway it has a personality of its own. Because so many perfumes have appeared (and disappeared) after Lalique's first presentation, it is no wonder that some are/were of the similar type, "sort-of", bearing resemblances. But they are not similar.

The very first spritz (I have EDP) is full of sweet & tart berries with gardenia's dazing odour. How lovely that is! And gets even lovelier, when magnolia and ylang-ylang join in. Here one can say: the more the merrier, because every new note increases richness without a suffocating way-too-much -effect. So Lalique, deep with many olfactory layers, has, oddly enough, certain lightness built in it. Don't get me wrong: this is a powerful entirety. But so elegantly constructed (like a stylish sky-scraper) that everything feels airy and well-propositioned.

My favourite part of this masterpiece is the base. Too many fragrances loose their earlier notes when drying down; they are like whole new, often soft creations, normally composed of musk, amber and sandalwood (or whatever). But here Sophia Grojsman has succeeded to weave some precious old woofs to the new material so that the outcome still resembles the original. How remarkable! I get whiffs of flowers, and even some hardy berries - escaped alive under those flowers, woods and musk - cry out their existence.

Lalique is a flag-ship of Lalique's perfumes. And rightly so! I never get tired of this refined yet noticeable beauty.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Received this yesterday and must admit I fell in love with it immediately. This was a blind purchase so only have a little 4ml bottle but WOW this is quite something! Don't really know how to describe it...it is sweet and powdery but not sickly sweet, more of a floral sweet, powdery but not like Chloe or a talcum powder, has pleasant citrusy/berry like fruitiness.....it's very very nice and somewhat unusual...can't really put my finger on it but it was love at first site and I will certainly be purchasing a full size including shower gel and a body creme.

Bibsi
Bibsi

I've just received my big bottle of Lalique EDP and I should admit that I absolutely love it. It is very elegant,feminine and soft. It is strong and sweet in a very nice way not cloying and sticky on the skin. The EDP version is lasting a good few hours on my skin.It feels like very comforting wearing this frag. Absolutely fabulous one...

isabella.fr.83
isabella.fr.83

just got it and absolutely love it. teh box is beautiful, not to mention the bottle which is a work of art. as for the fragrance itself? it's beauty in a bottle.

scottishlassie19
scottishlassie19

Just purchased this frag in the EDT as well as the body creme. It is gorgeous!! I'm usually a fan of 'big' frangrances so this is a departure from the usual.

I would repeat what others have said. It's sophisticated, femine. It's what a well dressed, classy woman would wear. Perfect for wearing to the office and not offending anyone. Sidebar here - one of the gals at work wears D&G Light Blue. If you're within 10 feet of her, you know it. I smelled something the other day, kind of like cedar chips which makes me think of hamsters and other rodents (yuck) and I followed the smell...it was her D&G.

The gardenia is lovely! Unlike 24 Fouberg it is not overpowering and blends well with the other notes. I usually don't like 'fruity' notes but berries in this are devine.

I tested some other Lalique frags before purchasing this and brought home the paper test stips. Many days later the stips smelled like they had just been sprayed so I'm hoping this one has the same staying power.

The body creme is sumptous and the jar is so beautiful that I want to take my collection off the bathroom counter.

Roma27
Roma27

Lalique is one of those timeless fragrances that can still be appreciated in these modern times of hip,sexy & funky fumes. I say this confidently because I wore it in the late 90's & now more than a decade later i'm still finding it appealing, incl those around me.

Yes,probably has been recreated a thousand times over in various names,shapes & forms but to me they remain a mere shadow in comparison. Maybe in her own right like a retired supermodel of the 90's, she still exudes sex appeal,poise & glamour even though she is no longer runway material because of other more appealing prospects.

The bottle design ofcourse will remain a masterpiece that so many continuously reinvent. I find it appropriate to wear for weddings or fancy dinner parties. It's regal. I picture something Princess Grace Kelly Of Monaco would have worn.

Raquel73
Raquel73

For me is very clasic fragance,it sweet and elegant, but not for me,perhaps +40 years.
For me is a few medicinal.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

This in an absolute divine! . A bright bouquet of flowers wrapped around a creamy lush amber and woodsy notes. An incredible feminine perfume,very attractive, but still discrete and innocent like an angel.

nushka.houssaypark
nushka.houssaypark

I love this perfume. I can almost taste the blackberries and it blends naturally with me.

sundark
sundark

عطر رائع يذكرني بايام الدراسة الجامعية اتمنى من لاليك اصدار عطر جديد مماثل له في الرائحة وتصميم رائع للزجاجة

pleng
pleng

not bad,classy,flowery but not unique

kirsty the beauty
kirsty the beauty

i think this perfume is beautiful it is very pretty and sweet i smell rose,gardenia and magnolia its a very flowery smell and really good for people who like sweet perfumes!!!

valarian
valarian

I'm just not sure about this perfume!

The opening is floral, fresh and pretty but there is something niggling me and I don't know what it is!

I've been waiting all day to identify the harshness. It's a note that for me is too over done. I've narrowed it down to either the oak moss or the musk.

It's almost as if the sweet pretty part has been purposely grounded by the addition of a harsher note to give it a bit more gravitas but it's been overdone.

Once dry down has taken place the harshness becomes even louder and it’s soapy, almost another rung up, detergent like!

I know what it reminds me of! I've just realised it smells like under arm Dove deodorant!

Oh well, I'll keep it for the pretty floral opening but then will make sure I’m out and about for the day as that way I won’t have to put up with the deodorant smelling dry down.

Love the bottle though!

Pari88

Beautifulllll fragrance! This kind of smell is timeless! Its a beautifulll scent, just lovely! Anyone could wear it at any time of the day or night and season. It is that wonderful! Not plain or generic just warm! A floral oriental, mixed with a fresh gardenia, the sweetness of berries and amber, and the slight soapiness of sandalwood. Purely feminine, divine, made for a princess.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Gosh! I thought it was out of stock !
I wear this one on 1997 !
A little bit strong but a really good and sweet scent.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Screechy white floral, very strong and very ordinary.

truffles
truffles

The name and bottle promised much but I'm quite disappointed in this.
If you want to know what this smells like before trying/buying, imagine a blend of Lancome Poeme, Giorgio Beverly Hills (yellow), and Cacharel Loulou. To my nose it's firmly in that smell family and I can understand the 'generic' comment by another reviewer.
Apart from not being keen on the smell, there's something in this that strangely turns to 'curry' on my skin! Happened with Estee Lauder Knowing too but maybe that's just my skin.

lapurrla
lapurrla

I wish I could identify the note that disagrees with me here, it's what I call pungent and it's ruined yet another fragrance for me. I expected to love Lalique, but alas, no.

olga1780
olga1780

Not very unique, but nevertheless beautiful, elegant fragrance. But considering the fact it came out in 1992, i wouldn't be surprised that it lost its originality due to other Houses trying to replicate its scent. On me it smells very similar to Allure Sensuelle. Also, despite some differences, I would put in the same category with So Pretty by Cartier, as they do share quite a few notes.I don't know about others, but i do get a lot of depth and complexity. The projection and lasting power are excellent as well. My final verdict: Lalique is a timeless classic for mature(by that i mean 25 and over), sophisticated ladies.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

This scent hit me in the nose with a strong, bitter opening that cried to me to wash it off. There was at once a strong sweet aroma that overpowered the lighter notes. I got none of the depth, complexity or development that I expected based on the notes. Not a keeper for me!

Norgirl
Norgirl

oh a had this onse . just a littel 5 ml. a little smell of heaven .. Powdery, mature and fresh at the same time. light floral. sophisticaded. . but no a days I cant find it anywhere her in Norway. buhu

Wonderful scent, I like the edp better then the edt. The edp is a bit softer, superclassy, superwoman-ish, sensual and elegant.Very good staying power- on me - at least 5-6 hours. I really feel like an rich girl wearing this one, Now that bottle is gone, but I will absolutely buy another one, but not today. But this is a coming-back-to-scent. Yep!

gigiletta
gigiletta

very rich,soft and powdery,just a heavenly smell,like a moms hug,warm family dinners,walking on a new snow,
very feminen,i think it s a gem

the lasting power is everage 1-3 hours on my dry skin

it is not a Guerlain ;-)

The pure perfume of this gorgeous fragance is so deep and strong that it resembles Chanel 19 vintage!

gabyvinki
gabyvinki

There was another reviewer here on fragrantica who says that the more she learned about perfumes and the more she smelled the less she could agree with Luca Turin..and I must say, it is my opinion too.. Lalique is a classic feminine light oriental floral which develops in a lot of layers in the passing hours. In my nose it s a masterpiece but you must like it s basic ingredients oakmoss, cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and the lovely peony plus ylang ylang.And the drydown is so silky soft fairytale-like.. I m in awe and wonder..but I can understand that if one is for big floral orientals such as Shalimar and co than it s probably not for you..there s nothing sharp or hissy to this fragrance. I cannot understand why LT does not see it a masterpiece even if he does not like it.. So: elegant, styleful, feminine and meek women, take a chance at that one!

I now love this one too!! YET another example of my changing taste, I seem to love more and more perfumes especially 'originals', meaning the 1st by a house!

kittymoon
kittymoon

This smells like a beautiful posh Lady in a silky evening dress, listening to classic music. It's a stylish, sweet, carefree, sophisticated, gentle smell.

Taliera
Taliera

I was very eager to try my sample of Lalique, since everything about it made it seem like a perfume I would just love. I have worn it on three seperate occassions, with three different reactions.

The first time, it was beautiful, and almost lived up to my expectations - except there was a rotting, herby smell, which seemed quite off-kilter with the rest of the composition. My guess was that it was the oakmoss. Apart from that - beautiful, silky, dainty, luxurious - but I felt it lacked something, a certain dazzle.

The second time, I couldn't detect the oakmoss, but I must say the whole composition didn't really wow me. Just another pleasant, unoffensive scent.

This time around, I am noticing more complexity. It *would* be a very light scent, akin to a white floral, except there is a creamy, luxurious nature to it, which drags it downwards into the catagory of oriental floral. Still, it is very pretty, pleasant, and well... floral.

If one were to compare it to Flowerbomb (my favourite perfume), I would say that it has a more demure personality (Flowerbomb can really hit you in the face). It is also more milky and silky - not as sacarine-sweet. Lalique is sweet, but not in a noticeable way. It is floral, but not like a bouquet of a thousand different flowers. But the whole composition shares that dreamy, fairytale charm, which I believe is the best part about Flowerbomb.

My 3.4 oz edt of LALIQUE recently arrived, purchased scent unsmelled on the strength only of the designer's illustrious name: Sophia Grojsman. How could I go wrong, I thought, with the creator of BULGARI pour femme, JAIPUR saphir, TRESOR, ETERNITY, and, to my great surprise (yesterday's discovery...): WHITE LINEN.

I was a bit taken aback to be wafted with strong redolences of TRESOR and TUSCANY per Donna upon my initial liberal spray of LALIQUE this morning. The main source of surprise was that I had found Grojsman's other creations to be each entirely unique, incomparable to anything else. Whether you like them or not, it's difficult to deny the unicity of BULGARI pour femme and JAIPUR SAPHIR and ETERNITY, certainly. (Those who abhor all floral aldehydes, would deny this claim vis-a-vis WHITE LINEN...)

LALIQUE hit me immediately as a close sibling to TRESOR and TUSCANY, both of which I used many bottles of during about a two-year period now quite some time ago.

LALIQUE, like her sisters, is a comfort fragrance, something to ensconce one's self in, like a warm blanket on a cold, frosty winter day with the wind blowing swirling snow outside. But here I am warm, blanketed in LALIQUE, and happy to be at home.

The similarities don't diminish after the initial notes begin to fade, for these three perfumes have strongly overlapping oriental basenotes to which the various fruity-floral combinations attach, creating, for me, a very similar effect. Both sweet and flowery, LALIQUE is anchored in vanilla, amber, cedar, sandalwood and musk, which dominate here as in my strong memories of TRESOR and TUSCANY.

If one were a Disney princess, living in an enchanted castle and dressed in the finest silks and satins, I would imagine that this would be their signature scent. The bottle design itself needs no introduction as it has been designed by the one and only Rene Lalique, one of the most talented and renowned glassware artists of the 20th century.

Soft, feminine and elegant, this fragrance exudes beauty and style. It is a scent that will not disagree with any age group, whether it be young or old. Lalique will never offend as its fragrant aroma highlights your charm and inner radiance.

The initial application is one of sheer beauty, as the gardenia and black currant accords blend into a soft and soothing scent. Like a fresh bunch of exquisite and beautiful flowers, this scent has the ability to conjure up romantic thoughts and sweep you off your feet. The most desirable aspect of this fragrance can be found in the warmth of the drydown, which becomes a delicate blend of soft vanilla and musk. The combination of these two notes, which remain very close to the skin, makes the experience even more intimate.

I would recommend this fragrance as one that is best worn during the Fall and Winter months, as it has a certain aura that is so comforting during harsh and unpredictable weather. Lalique is such a light, romantic and enchanting fragrance. It is a must-buy for any woman that is searching for something to compliment their inner beauty.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

I find this one the most underestimated of Grojsman's creations,It is pure beauty.Characterised by a well-thought balance between exotism and class.Gardenia is one of my favourite notes and it is not commonly found lately.Best worn in the summer.From the sunset and on.

Lovely light floriental that would be suitable for tea parties and weddings. Very feminine and pretty, but it's also probably not going to end up as your signature scent. It's nice, but just too forgettable. Still, I keep a bottle around for the odd tea party or wedding.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Black currant and blackberry, with a mixture of really special flowers in a oriental way... An exquisite dry down like a mystical incense -pretty good combination of the base notes-, a feminine cedar... This is Lalique for me.
For mature women??? Could be... But Im young... and Im very happy about have it in my collection. Its a very beautiful, feminine, elegant fragrance; and it make feel so good, nicely confident.

lazeny
lazeny

My mother used to wear this perfume, and I wasn't a big fan of it and thought that it's very mature and are only suited to older women. But years later, I started to appreciate it's beautiful sophisticated scent.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

Oh wow.. can i say generic? I dunno.. it just seems like it's not fit for me :( I wasn't too excited to spray it on and I wasn't too excited after i sprayed it on. Common floral and mature. The staying power is pretty good.

Lalique by Lalique 3.89 out of 5 based on 354 ratings and 59 user reviews

Lalique Cologne by Lalique - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Lion
LALIQUE for MEN by Lalique EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
LALIQUE for MEN by Lalique EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Parfum 0.15oz
LALIQUE for WOMEN by Lalique SET-MINI COLLECTIBLES FROM 2000-2001-2002 ALL ARE PARFUM .15 OZ
LALIQUE EQUUS for MEN by Lalique EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Lalique Hommage a L 39 Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml
67.00 GBP
Lalique de lalique Eau de Parfum 50ml
Lalique de lalique Eau de Parfum 50ml

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Lalique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lalique Lalique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lalique by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lalique by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.