Designers » L » Oriental « Groups

Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women

Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women
dislike

I have it: 519 I had it: 172 I want it: 470 My signature: 12

Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women Pictures Lalique Le Parfum Lalique for women Pictures

Lalique Le Parfum by Lalique is a Oriental fragrance for women. Lalique Le Parfum was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Dominique Ropion. Top notes are west indian bay, bergamot and pink pepper; middle notes are jasmine, heliotrope and almond; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, patchouli and vanilla.

West Indian Bay Bergamot Pink Pepper

Jasmine Heliotrope Almond

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Patchouli Vanilla

White Soul

Lalique Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Kayse
Kayse

Lalique Le Perfume IS amazing. After being completely blown away by blind buy Lalique Amethyst I had to buy this one too. It's a long lasting caramelized vanilla that's perfect for the upcoming cool weather. I was planning on buying a back up bottle of Jimmy Choo, but feel the same cosy warmth from this. It's a lot like a Jimmy Choo Shalimar combo that's not as candied as Choo. The bottle is EXPENSIVE looking heavy glass with a rich red tassel.

anilongoria
anilongoria

Mmm,I looove vanilla&almond in this one!lt's a classy,expensive french scent .Definitely not a girly frag.Exellent sillage and longivity

mymlan
mymlan

A very nice vanilla fragrance with a twist from pepper and bay leaf. I pick up a plasticy note in the top but it fades within minutes. It's quite linear and dries up a bit after some time, becoming less sweet. Sillage low to medium and duration good. A really cozy fragrance in all.

The online price is a bargain for this fragrance, but I prefer L Lolita among the vanillas and I have many more to try out before I settle with one of them.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Adorable scent! If you like vanilla but you don't want it to be too sickly sweet Le Parfum is for you.
It is a gorgeous delicate and ultrafeminine fragrance, vanilla tonka and heliotrope make it softly sweet while jasmine and bay leaf add a floral touch.
Really an amzing scent plussillage is moderate but longevity is very good.

angelesgarcia222
angelesgarcia222

I loooove it! Onother brilliant blind buy! My favourite perfume. The vanilla and tonka bean along with the bay leaf is soooo wonderful! It's warm and elegant (not girly). If you like vanilla but you're bored of plain girly vanilla, try this one.

jessbug
jessbug

Strangely, when the weather heats up I start craving warm, cuddly scents at night. I really enjoy how different most perfumes are during different seasons. Le Parfum is incredibly beautiful in warm weather!

Having recently obtained Lalique Le Parfum in a swap, I have to admit I went from 'Hm, I'm not sure about this one...' to 'I love this and will absolutely finish this 100 ml bottle!' after about three times wearing it.

Le Parfum is a heavy, but not dark vanilla. I personally perceive it more as a woody vanilla than a spicy one, but there is just enough of a 'bite' to keep this from being a boring and safe fragrance. It's like a cozy blanket that has some weight to it, that makes you feel relaxed and happy and safe.

I've worn this to bed a few times now, and it really is a lovely nighttime fragrane, even in the spring/summer! Sillage is noticeable but not overbearing, and longevity is just great. I woke up smelling that gorgeous vanilla first thing in the morning. Lastly, the bottle is just beautiful, very weighty and sturdy, but elegant and simple at the same time. Quite a fitting bottle for this scent.

I am definitely going to look into some other Lalique perfumes!

hnica
hnica

Usually I'm head over heels for Lalique fragrances. But this one... no way! Horrible. It's like a really thick, overly sweet syrup. Not for me.

Dinkum
Dinkum

I have a problem with vanilla. Seems that my vanilla must be moderated by something else that equals or overpowers the vanilla; vanilla+leather+rubber in Bvlgari Black is breathtakingly beautiful. And I had some trouble handling Shalimar. Until I discovered Shalimar EDC with its leather+citrus+vanilla.

Lalique Le Parfum is just toooooo much vanilla for ME, I guess. Love it the first minutes, but then it just gets to much.

But for you that love vanilla and can´t get enough of it this is surely something worth trying out.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I was hoping for a sexy almond vanilla bomb, but when I sprayed this on my skin I was treated instead to a blast of Robitussin DM. I have absolutely no idea what in this fragrance is producing the synthetic cherry note, but I just can't get past how much it smells like cough syrup with my chemistry. On the right person I'm sure it would smell lovely, it just doesn't work for me at all :(

channmya
channmya

Too good for everyday wear!

jadetrail51
jadetrail51

This is one gorgeous, distinctive and addictive scent that I never would have considered had I not read the reviews on Fragrantica. Normally sweet scents are scrubbers for me....but there is just something about this that I'm craving.... It opens rather medicinally not unlike L'heure bleue. I not only smell the Heliotrope; I taste it. This blend of Vanilla, Bay and Heliotrope is delicious. This doesn't smell like anything else I've ever worn. Niche-like scent; far from being main stream. The bottle is GORGEOUS, and the price is ridiculously reasonable.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

update:now that its been past a week the actual fragrance has calmed down alot and i actually like this and its just a nice menthol rich longlasting vanilla...i am happy i can actually wear this now.

I don't know if i am ready for this fragrance yet...it has a ton of bay leaf and pepper...kinda reminiscent to Fancy Nights & Midnight Poison but the pepper is too much for me right now..perhaps later on i can appreciate this more but i will say this the dry down is totally vanilla pudding which is why i say it reminds me a lot of Fancy Nights its medicinal like Fancy Nights and has that wonderful vanilla like it too...and another awesome thing is the dry down lasts for awhile..hours literally so its just the top notes that make it wayyy to medicinal to just annoying but the dry down is insanely delicious...DON'T Blind Buy unless Pepper and Bay Leaf is your thing!Bottle is top notch..Lalique makes quality stuff.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Got my sample of this today, (thank you lovely Diamonds), I've been dying to try this and I'm so glad to be able to write this review for you.
This perfume is truly magnificent! It opens sharply and with a whole load of pepper but I get a massive blast of wonderful jasmine. I don't smell the bay or the bergamot but I have a very inexperienced nose. I just get a very rich and heavy mix of powder, wood, spices and jasmine. This perfume is heavenly! It's very powerful and has a beautiful but massive silage!
If I were to compare it to anything I would say that it's probably along the lines of Cacharel's Lou Lou and Christian Lacroix Tumult. It also has shades of TM Alien, but only shades, nothing more.
Forgive me for saying this but this perfume gives me an olfactory orgasm! It's simply stunning, a natural head turner, a powerhouse of aroma, this is not sexy nor is it a crowd pleaser, this is an addictive and complex perfume which is distinctive, rich and somewhat overwhelming in a wonderful way.
Lalique cannot be worn quietly and I imagine that it's massive silage could induce a headache on the wrong person. Not an office perfume, this is strictly for weekends and evenings and I am addicted beyond belief, the scent retains it's sharpness throughout, it doesn't soften or mellow in any way. It remains sharp, alert, elusive, dominant and utterly irresistible!!

Yudum
Yudum

İ cant really get any vanilla in this. İt is sweet and fruity but also warm. Dont put on a lot
Though:)

umma toga
umma toga

This is a wonderful perfume. It is a soft, sweet, complex and aromatic vanilla. I love it.
Seriously guys this is gorgeous. If you love vanilla,you should definitely try. It opens really spicy but dries down to a really creamy vanilla.

Edee
Edee

I recently tried this one day after work. The first spray was a surprise. i was expecting a sweeter fragrance. But what I got was something a bit more exotic. Okay, I said that smells kind of strange, not unpleasant, just not what I expected. Well, I went out that afternoon to run some errands and when I got back home and entered my bedroom, I smelled this odor. At first, I looked around to see if something had spilled on the floor. I mean it smelled rich, sweet and elegant, yet almost seductively intoxicating. I was determined to find out where the odor was coming from. I started taking clothes off my bed and all of a sudden, I took the blouse that I had on that I changed before I left to run my errands. Apparently when I sprayed some of the perfume on my hand, some had gotten on the blouse that I had on at that time. I then smelled my hand, and the scent was on my hand, but faint. I have never seen a fragrance evolve into something so amazing. I didn't even recognize this scent from what I first sprayed on my hand. I think the fact that I had gloves on masked the evolutioin while I was running errands. My gloves smell absolutely glorious this morning.

Edit: Well, I wore this perfume to work today and i got compliments all over the place. As I walked by, people would turn their head. A lot of them asked what the name of the perfume that I was wearing. I just said "oh it's just a little something that I picked up and that I wasn't ready to share at the moment. The men laughed, some of the women gave me the evil eye. I thought sorry ladies, I did my homework and will not let you look at it until I am ready. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Love Fragrantica! We rule.

born for shalimar
born for shalimar

i have just bought this perfume and being a great lover of vanille orientals i anticipated a wonderfull experience,but not so.as soon as i applied it,and i must add this is a genuine sealed new unopened bottle,i got a suprise.i dont know what it is. not just in the top notes but for hours until the vanill finally shows itself,an unpleasant female odour emerged right from the beginning,i wont go into detail,i am a female myself,maybe the bay i dont know but its not for my chemistry.i have never experienced any reaction to a perfume the way i have this one.i seem to be the only one who has had an unpleasant experience,i bought it because the reviews are all over the moon.i will gladly swop it for a sweet vanille, guerlain l'instant magic or similar.this is a brand new unused,genuine lalique from a good seller on ebay.i also bought chopard casmir and that was fine.such a lovely bottle,but this is not for me,sweet regards to all

alchimia72
alchimia72

I bught recently as a blind buy. I read all the reviews and honestly I figured it sweeter than what it really is. I find the evolution very slow. The opening is very aromatic a bit medicinal. After that It becomes sweeter and mature without boring me because it's not a vanilla cake fragrance, I detect the almond but not sweet, very real. At the end it gets a creamy and sweet consistence. I can say that it's very original and that I haven't got anything in my wardrobe that is similar, although I have many sweet fragrances with almond note. Finally I like it very much.

Lily2911
Lily2911

Waaw, one of my best blind buy perfumes which turns out into a big success. I did not expect anything spectactular but this is an incredible fragrance : it is a sweet harmony of soft powdery smell and tobacco leather sillage. High quality gem, a very original composition which stands out of the mainstream commercial perfumes. I smell more the almond and tonka bean than vanilla and they provide that smoothness to balance the pink pepper which i normally dislike in perfumes. It is a well hidden treasure and i understand most of the reviewers here, this perfume can take a very special place in a perfumsta collection :-)

Annica
Annica

The bottle impressed me the most. It´s a piece of art, so beautiful. The scent itself is nice but nothing groundbreaking. Flowers with a hint of vanilla and a hefty dose powder.
I give the bottle 5-5 but the scent 3-5.

lily13ana
lily13ana

I love the smell, but one coleague said is too sweet. I dont find it that sweet. It became one of may favourites.

serchina
serchina

I gave this one another try last week and my "like" turned out to be a "love". There is vanilla yes, but not the typical sweet vanilla that doesnt develope and makes you sick after a while. How I couldnt detect the tonka bean (which is one of my fav notes) last time and the Indian bay that takes this beauty to another level and makes it a star among its competitors? An aromatic, creamy and balmy vanilla that you can wear day and night at any occasion. You dont even need to be at the right mood and this can make Le Parfum Lalique easily a signature.
I also love the design of the high quality bottle and the price tag which is surprisingly good for this quality.

4th bottle - still in love with Lalique le Parfum EdP =)

4:e flaskan - och älskar fortfarande Lalique le Parfume EdP =)..

musenkata
musenkata

Love, Love, Love - So interesting, So diferent - amasing!
Long lasting, good silage. Only for woman!
My favourite!
First i wanted to buy, but when i saw here all reviews that this is unisex i changed my mind! But after a mounth a boy sold me that treasure in a low price and i loved it!
Try it you won't regret! this is very luxurious fragrance and very stilish too.

christianne1
christianne1

Wow, talk about a STEAL!! Why is this so cheap?? Lalique Le Parfum is an absolutely delicious creamy vanilla, tonka, sandalwood, almond and patchouli beauty of a scent. It is a heavenly oriental. It is well blended and fairly linear but oh so feminine and sensual. The bottle is high quality thick, heavy glass and I am amazed to get this for around $35 (Retail was originally $185). I am going to stockpile a few of these for gifts (or for myself!) while it is at this price.

Created by Dominique Ropion, who also created the following for Frederic Malle:

Carnal Flower
Geranium Pour Monsieur
Portrait of a Lady
Une Fleur de Cassie
Vetiver Extraordinaire

Seriously, this is a fabulous deal if you like sweet, feminine, warm, powdery oriental fragrances. Very happy with this blind buy!

Lauralee77
Lauralee77

I just got a sample of this in the hopes that it would be like Gloria by Cacharel. It was nothing like it. It is nice, but I was hoping for something much warmer. This is very powdery and reminds me of musk stick lollies. I don't hate it but I'm not in love with it either sadly.

Edited to add -- After 2 hours the dry down is much more tolerable than the first hour which was just powdery overkill. Its the powder element that bothers me most. I suspect if I layered this with a simple warm vanilla I might like it better.
A day later layered with vanilla- ugh still too powdery!! I'm over it. Not my cup of tea at all.

sahar1992
sahar1992

I think it's that kind of perfume which never be old and repetitive for me.. So long lasting and lovely.
I like to have it always among other my perfumes.
I Love it.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Oh my, I didn't know I like that medicinal Indian bay that much! It was the delight like finding something forgotten deep in the drawer. During the opening, bergamot is also easy to be detected.

Then I smell a whiff of vanilla and tonka beans, then another whiff of aromatic spices, then another whiff of vanilla again, like they're battling. This stage makes me confusing.

However after 1 hour, it calms down. I can easily smell powdery jasmin and helitrope. The patchouli is also there, but very subtle. The sandalwood becomes prominent after 5 hours but in the end it mellows into a vanilla base.

The sillage is moderate and the longevity is at least 10 hours on me. I really loved it for the first 5 hours. However, the later jasmin & flowers + sandalwood combo makes me think of Dior Dune. Don't get me wrong, I like Dune. But I expected it being creamier like some reviewers comparing it to Cacharel Gloria. Plus the opening made me think that I was going to smell something I had never smelt before. It's still a sensual and rich perfume, there is no doubt. However, with the wrong expectation, whether to acquire a full bottle I'm undecided.

Edit: After several wears, it seems to stay creamy until it fades away and the slightly sharp sandalwood doesn't show up if apply sparingly, which made me a happy owner of a full bottle. I'd recommend it.

gzalvares
gzalvares

This combination of vanilla and tonka refers me to a creamy chocolate. I am a man and I want for me!!

kakaka2
kakaka2

I cannot put to words the experience to wear this perfume. It is at the same time masculine and most feminine, warm, full, deep. I feel it opens peppery with vanilla background, strong and oriental. There is also patchouli and very soft jasmine, I also feel sweet tobacco, maybe more of an association than a note (as it is not among the listed ingredients).

I think the scent is very mature and complex, very memorable. It is incredibly long lasting. It is definitely not an office friendly scent, with its generous sillage and projection. I think it would release its full potential in late autumn and winter.

freddinos
freddinos

Le Parfum opens with a combination of bay leaf mixed with bergamot peel and vanilla. As time progresses, my initial impression is established: it reminds me of sweet pipe tobacco. Not the one that has been actually smoked but the fresh in the box tobacco, that's usually sold in pretty containers that smell heavenly when you open them. It strikes me as a unisex perfume, at least I wouldn't mind smelling it on a man. As for me, I woulnd't go as far as buying a full bottle, my sample will suffice for all those occassions I'm in the mood for something heavy, sweet and mature.

Edit: having finally tried Gloria by Cacharel, I have to come back and say that if Gloria is the young, sexy Humanities' student with ginger hair and boho chic skirts, Le Parfum is the same girl 30 years later. She is now mature and a successful University Professor and wears suits at work. But you can see in her eyes that she still is Gloria at heart:)
By all means they are not the same perfume, but if you cannot find Gloria maybe give this one a go in case you like its vibe...

ranchorita
ranchorita

I am crestfallen to say that this fragrance doesn't work for me. My chemistry grabbed this pretty fragrance by the throat and squeezed all the life out of it in a very short time. Dominique Ropion created several of my all time favorite fragrances, but this does not rank among them. I also was quite taken with the beautiful bottle, so I am doubly disappointed. In the end, all I could smell was powder. If you love powder, though, this might be a great blind buy for you.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Great quality perfume! Aromatic vanilla on me. All the almond notes are very present as well. Not too sweet and not gourmandish. I do get a leathery note each time I wear it, but it is not in the notes listed. Very mature. Sillage and lastingpower are good.

Raquel73

@willfulmissconduct,6 bottles?? hahaha.I have 3 bottles, you win me :-)).I love this parfum too,sandalwood, tonka bean and vanilla,mmmmmmmmmmm, very much creamy,I´m in love!!

Raquel73

Thanks a lot Mooning,I had afraid for if some package will be fake.I always had the middle ,but my last order online was normal box.

Raquel73
I tried them both - I can't smell any differences between them.

Raquel73

This is my favorite, I have been seeing that they are available in 2 diferents packages.One package is normal red box, and other you open it for up,it is divide for the middle.
Do you know if there is some diference with the fragance?

aqua76239
aqua76239

I tested it at Neiman Marcus the other day and the day after went online and ordered a bottle. This is perfect spiced vanilla oriental-its not to heavy, not too light and the balance between vanilla and spice is just perfect. On my skin it pretty much smelled the same from start to finish, it lays close to your skin yet you can smell it and so can others, so its not overpowering. Its like a little black dress that always looks good and appropriate for all occassions.
I found that despite being close to your skin scent, it lasted a good amount of time. I went to take a shower after 4 hours and that one spray on my hand was still somewhat there afterwards. Its not a teen scent-I picture a sexy woman, dressed to kill, with kohl lined eyes.
Bottle is gorgeous(but of course, it would be, its Lalique after all)

Assiduosity
Assiduosity

If a finely tuned retro auto fresh from the showroom were a scent it would le Parfum by Lalique.

This rich vanilla eases out all the creases in the day like a gloriously smooth suspension.

Vanilla maybe the start, beginning and the end here, but whilst it's all about the pod there are enough landmarks on the journey to make sure this is more scenic route than highway slog.

Bergamot lends a citrus shine to the opening, whilst heliotrope (analogue) and jasmine add a degree of floral complexity to the middle and patchouli an element of darkness to the slightly dusky dry down.

Some may think this scent straightforward and predictable, anemic even.

No: the beauty lies not only in the design here but in the subtlety of engineering that delivers an effortless experience and makes the drive an unadulterated pleasure.

Oh, and in this car Grace and her male companion would have been safe the whole day through.

Pearlll
Pearlll

like one of the reviewers below mentioned, this can be worn like your favorite white tee. a soft, everyday fragance - not too sweet, not gourmand, a gentle sillage and just oh-so feminine. unfortunately, my skin tends to 'eat' it. plus, it's more of a winter fragance and - perhaps it's just my chemistry - in the drydown i get this weird hint of something like cucumber? not that it's disturbing though. in fact, i feel like i could wear this everyday... vanilla, a bit boozy, soft & warm... pure comfort!

40plus&fab
40plus&fab

OMG! I absolutely LOVE this frag! On my skin it opens with this intoxicating and lucious almost fruity sweetness that quickly dissolves, then this spicy balmy amber emerges(reminded me of amber gris) then the sweetness from the beginning returns but more creamy and nutty this time balanced by the spicy. It is rich (def cooler weather) and sexy. Eventually Im left with something gentle powdery slightly sweet and feminine. Simply lovely journey. This has been added to my favs. I've never paid much attention to the nose behind my fragrances but coincidentally this is the 13th fragrance that I've had and enjoyed created by Dominique Ropion. And contrary to popular belief . . . . 13 is NOT unlucky as the winning streak continues. :-) Mr Ropion and I are kindred spirits!!!

donna77
donna77

When i first got it, in summer, i felt like choking.But now that it`s winter i`m crazy about it. It lasts all day long and it gives me a nice warm feeling. very comfy!I love it!

Totally the Same as Ted Lapidus White Soul!

MarkT
MarkT

Got this by accident when I ordered Encre Noir- got out of the shower and figured I'd give it a try. Pleasant (the bay in the opening is almost masculine), inoffensive, gloss of heliotrope over a pleasantly dry (that is, I assume, the patchouli doing its thing) and very well balanced base of tonka, vanilla, and almond. I don't get the sweet.
Well composed, very comfy- seems like one could wear it any time, like a soft clean white shirt.

mahanta
mahanta

Bold, peppery and spicy, extremely long-lasting and expensive smelling. Vanilla in it definitely isn't an "edible" kind of vanilla like L Lempicka; I can't imagine young girls wearing it - it's elegant and best suited for 30+ ladies. It has enormous sillage and it might give you (and those around you) headaches if oversprayed. One of my favourite late autumn/winter fragrances. Some reviews here say it lacks originality and has unisex qualities - I absolutely disagree! It is feminine and sexy in a unique way - not "cheap blonde sexy", but smart/witty/intellectual kind of sexy. If I were a man, I'd follow this scent (and its wearer) till the end of time:)

willfulmissconduct
willfulmissconduct

To the person who asked about pipe tobacco??? I didn't smell it, until today. Honestly, it was my male co-worker who smelled it! Out of nowhere, he asked outloud, "Does anyone smoke? Like a pipe?" I ran over and said, "Is it ME?" And held out my arm. He said, "Wow, yeah. It smells like a sweet pipe shop."

I'm not sure if I should be happy, or mortified now.

Also....I am so glad to see this is a vanilla with NO syrupy fruits! The apple really isn't noticable. I often find that many vanilla scents I want to try have a ghastly peach or apricot note in them, which just kills the whole thing for me. This is a vanilla that won't have you smelling like fruits. Yay!

There IS a part of the fragrance that gives off a cherry scent on me. I believe this might be the "cherry pie" effect that heliotrope sometimes gives off. This is probably the reason for the pipe tobacco scent as well. Either way, it is simply divine! Towards the drydown, I get an almost marshmallowy scent.

This scent lasts a full day on me. Even the next day, I can still smell it on my clothing. It moves back and forth through several stages. I get fruity, then some creamy, then spicy, then again fruity, then mixed with creamy..... you get the idea. I never get bored from this scent!

hollycat
hollycat

The vanilla in this perfume reminds me of vanilla ice cream that has melted a bit. Thats how I used to love to eat ice cream, when it was nice and soft and melty.

Lalique Le Parfum is a creamy vanilla scent that has a bit of a spicy kick to it from the pink pepper. Its a rich scent, perfect for winter for that cozy vibe. Once it dries down I get a very linear but pleasant vanilla. To me its fairly gourmand. But not sickeningly so.

The patchouli in this not over done. Which is rare these days since so many fragrances are dominating the market with a rather redundent overuse of patchouli that takes over the perfume,which makes it smell so mainstream. No so with this one.

If vanilla is your cup of tea. I would give this one a go. It can go head to head with some of the vanilla classics, like Allure, Hypnotic poison, etc.

mamameema
mamameema

This is very fruity, like cassis(Heliotrope?). Its not a statement fragrance. It remained smelling of cassis for the entire duration and then I got a bit of vanilla. Not enough character for me. It did smell better layered with Arpege but then what is the point? The sillage was good but it is one to test before buying.

Jvs3005
Jvs3005

Wow , just sprayed this one on and the top notes really remind me of Must de Cartier! I'm going to love this one :). Very subtle, nice!

piscianna34
piscianna34

love it .Reminds me Tocade

O'boy! Sex in a bottle. Wonderful, warm and cosy yet sober and elegant. Superclassy scent. I'm in love with Lalique le Parfum. Bought a big bottle - lucky me. New favourite.

O'boy! Sex på flaska. Härligt varm och lekfull och ändå sober och elegant. Jag e helt kär i denna doften. Köpte den stora flaskan och är överlycklig över denna.

samoht
samoht

This perfume was once recommanded to me a long time ago bij perfumshop Claudio in Veenendaal( the Netherlands) and it is still my all time favourite. A beautiful bottle and a beautiful smell. Oriental vanilla and very feminin. At first spicy and perhaps a little bit of a cough syrup but it dries down very feminin with a dark vanilla and a bit of patchouli.

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

I just bought one! The sales lady told me it's unisex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Guess i was cheated... But I love the scent though. Very luxurious vanilla...

-Mr. Almond-

akheperure
akheperure

I love this smell. There's something in it that reminds me of the scent of pipe tobacco which I adore. Really nice.

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

Very interesting mix of spicy bergamot and vanilla- jasmin notes in the shadow of tonka bean and woodsy smell. And there is an obvious note of patchouli. I would swear I can smell some coffe here as well.
This is not an avarage oriental, for sure!

All the notes are balanced in an unusualy way. It smells like women and men sitting at the same table - women smells bergamot-jasmin-vanilla and men smells sharp spicy-woody-patchouly and they are drinking coffe. The two scents are not mixed together, they just touch each other and therefore can be detected separately, even though they stand close together, like ying-yang twins.

With no doubt, Lalique Le Parfume is wonderful scent! Oriental elegance IMO.

lisa o
lisa o

considering the interesting chili-note and the fact that dominique ropion composed it, I thought I would like it, but don't do at all. somehow bourgeois, nondescript and boringly sweet to my nose.

Smells exactly like Ted Lapidus White Soul!

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

بوی سنگین شیرین و خامه ای
ماندگاری و پخش بوی بسیار زیاد
برا من کمی آزار دهنده بود

Heavy smell of sweet and creamy
lasting and smells great player
for me was a little annoying

Nathalia
Nathalia

It is very sexy, warm, captivating and quite exclusive. It has something special, exotic, strong and tender at the same time .

The opening starts with a surprising note of rum vanillé, like the best old Carribean rum you can only find in the Islands, followed by a hint of bay leaf and pepper.
The blend is very well done, spicy and sweet. It nicely develops on my skin and dries down into a nice soft almost powdery oriental scent (the sandalwood and patchouli) while I still can get a little of the pepper and the bay notes.

I like it because it's different from most popular fragrances. However, better avoid it if you don't like rum... : )

Excellent parfum ! Dominique Ropion : un grand maître !

StavrouliMitsi
StavrouliMitsi

it reminds me of a male perfume..
i am wearing it only at night, it smells too heavy during thw day

Some people hope to live long enough to witness the abolition of capital punishment and a moratorium finally placed on the highly objectionable practice of summary execution of suspects by Predator drone. Others hope fervently for the discontinuation of Lalique LE PARFUM.

Well no one can claim that "The Guide" has decreased global sales of perfume, at least if I'm any indication of its marketing effects. I purchased a 100ml bottle of Lalique LE PARFUM, scent unsniffed, on the strength solely of the invective heaped upon it in "The Guide." What, I thought to myself, could possibly inspire such an outpouring of vitriol? Honestly, I was very excited to find out how and why someone could actually detest a perfume as much as I detest Predator drones.

I have to say that, having now worn LE PARFUM a few times, I find myself disappointed and a tad bit confused. This perfume is so utterly inoffensive and eminently wearable in social gatherings: a light floriental with a touch of strangely minty pepper. This is not all that sweet, not very loud, not very anything at all. Now I am seriously wondering whether the anger directed at this composition might be displaced leftover emotions from AMARIGE, also created by Dominique Ropion.

I understand how someone who dislikes the overall composition of AMARIGE might develop a downright aversion to that perfume: it's true, the stuff is so strong that it is rivaled only by the nuclear garlic imported from China which I procure from my local purveyor of produce. That (pre-peeled) garlic is so frighteningly potent that its "parfum" actually penetrates not only the plastic container in which it is housed, but also three layers of extra plastic bags! Same story for AMARIGE. I myself happen to like AMARIGE, so it's actually good news to me (and countless others) that a tiny bottle—even a mini!—can suffice for one's entire perfumed life. But I at least can understand how someone who does not like AMARIGE to begin with might have developed a decidedly violent aversion to that über-powerful perfume.

Lalique LE PARFUM, however, displays none of the objectionable longevity and sillage of AMARIGE, and the notes seem perfectly harmonic, if unextraordinary, to me. I wouldn't say that this is a great perfume, but it's certainly wearable and has now joined the ranks of the many bottles which I can reach for mindlessly as I rush out the front door—without needing to assess the possibility of offending people in my environs when I wear it. (LT apparently no longer lives in Somerville...)

krishka
krishka

On me starts very spicy,unisex like smell, that softens with time and turns into mysterious oriental with the right balance between vanila, flowers and spice.It is not intrusive but lingers nicely in the air. It so well made it reminds me of beautifull Chanel classics like Coromandel or Rue de Carbon...<3 it

ward.w.3ood

Soft

I love it

lenchik55
lenchik55

Very heady and sweet oriental with excellent silage and longevity - it lasted well over 10 hours on me. It does smell elegant, if you are into heavy vanilla spice. I am not - it gave me a bad headache...

Raquel73

Yo tuve Lalique hace años y he querido tenerlo ahora de nuevo, es una fragancia unica,es olor a mujer, muy sexy, ropa cara y mucho lujo.Los hombres se sienten muy atraidos por su aroma,ideal para el invierno.Sin duda una obra maestra!

olga1780
olga1780

Vanilla flavoured whipped cream spiced with pepper=Lalique Le Parfum.
Lovely rich and creamy oriental, soft and smooth but at the same time has great projection and lasts for hours without losing its top notes.

Very nicely done fragrance, will definitely make you noticed!

mseidoom
mseidoom

For a minute, it reminded me of Equistrius by Parfum d' Empire. Mostly, Le Parfum is a very strong peppery fragrance. The lasting power with this is great but it's too peppery for me.

anadykas
anadykas

I don't mind vanila scent at all, but this one smells like cough syrop at first impression.The drydown of this perfume is much better than beginning.I bough this blindly from the fragrance shop and I start to regretet it. Reviewers are right this perfume in not for everyone, especially teenagers.

Marimer
Marimer

As a vanilla lover, but definitely not a fan of oriental orientals, chypres, etc, had to try it to see if vanilla would do the trick, but, no, I guess it´s my chemistry, first spritz on me, was only Angel!!which I can´t stand),a medicinal smell and heavy patchouli, headache on sight, stayed linear like Angel on me, so I had tu rub it, and then, something happened, it became a delicious sweet milky creamy vanilla scent but loaded on patchouli, too much. In my personal conclusion, if you love vanilla and can stand heavy orientals (and heaps of patchouli), this is a winner.

TheCountess
TheCountess

A friend of mine who works at the mall gave me some Lalique samples. I am trying them right now, and I have to say that it gave a weird first impression. At first it smelled like medicine to me, but after it started making chemistry with my skin, it smelled really nice. I imagine a sexy, independent woman who knows she can cause heads to turn everywhere she goes.

fpih
fpih

This is a snuggly and comforting vanilla scent. I don't detect any spice or pepper which would surely be a nice touch for me. I really like the fact that it's neither too sweet nor too warm for summer as vanillas tend to be. Indeed, I find it very wearable in any situation and easy to please. Which I admit, is the reason I decided to cave in and buy a bottle (along with the fact that I found it in discount!); the fact that it will be pleasant to others, most especially my husband who's very partial to warm, feminine but not overly sweet or fruity scents. IMO, this is a very nice but far from unique or extraordinary fragrance. Don't get me wrong, I do like it a lot, but I tend to prefer more spicy & heady orientals in general. Also, the lasting power is not what I was lead to expect; sure it's good (~8 hours on me) but it's nothing to write home about.

Just like the reviewer below, the more I wear it, the more I like it. And now that the weather's colder (it's fall here) it's become one of my most used fragrances.

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

vanila and pepper but no sugar or stickiness. i like it although its not very original or unique.

UPDATE: i'm loving it more and more every time. i think its a great scent for vanilla lovers.

Singabera
Singabera

It's totally NOT old fashioned! Very warm vanilla scent with a hint of spices, bay leaf and pepper. Really sexy, really "expensive smell" perfume. But it lacks a development, always stays the same on the skin, do not change during the time...

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Sexy and luxurious, Lalique Le Parfum is one for the woman who is confident, attractive and knows it.

The opening is sharp with a great earthy, herb note from bay. If anything, the top is perhaps a little too subtle and fleeting, yet enjoyable with the bergamot hanging on.

Heliotrope is more prominent than jasmine with is seductive natural caramel-like scent.

The base is also a winning combination, but not entirely original being very similar to Burberry Brit.

The finish is strong, sweet and slightly wet-woodsy, with a powerful honeyed tonka and vanilla culmination and a scant twist of bergamot.

If the bay and pepper were more marked and in balance with the base, this would be a truly arresting fragrance. Never-the-less, it's still gorgeous and seductive.

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

Hot, sensuous and alluring, LALIQUE is a precious gift from an exotic land. It is vibrant, fun and adventurous. The spices are the centre of the fragrance. They flow like the hot waves from the top to the base notes intensifying the sweet heliotrope and igniting the woods. LALIQUE is a dynamic and beautiful fragrance.

The West Indian bay, bergamot and pink pepper are very strong, aromatic, and a bit boozy in the beginning. The spicy hot wave becomes softer and more rounded in the heart notes when the sweet jasmine and heliotrope balance the composition. The sandalwood and tonka bean ground the fragrance and provide nice rich base for another hot wave of spices. The vanilla adds slightly sweet touch but it does not play the leading role here.

I think this fragrance is totally unisex. The sillage and longevity are strong but not overpowering. I definitely recommend it if you love hot spicy scents.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

hmmmm, this one is so luxury, the most precious perfume ever, very classy and intriguing at the same time. i love the medicinal hint in the top note. the heart is all about creamy and tart flowers, rich, bold and soft like honey, and it seddles down to the most precious sandelwood-vanilla ever. sillage and longivity is incredible good, it lasts and lasts. the bottle is a truly masterpiece of artwork. nothing to compare to, it's just awesome.

Migotka
Migotka

I was not too impressed when I first tried it. Today I had another chance to spray it on my writs. I nearly got knocked down with the sweetness. I think it is an amazing fragrance nevertheless, and since I have a sweet tooth myself, it works perfectly for me. Very rich, heavy, baroque.

There is no alcohol notes in it, but I swear I can smell something boozy, dark rum maybe? It does nto make the fragrance less classy or anything, but adds that extra something to the vanilla and tonka bean base.

For me it is a perfect Christmas scent, the warmth and richness makes me feel better when I lookoutsode and see 50 cm of snow and fog. No more need for a cup of hot chocolate, just spray some Le Parfum, and you get envelopped in this rich, cozy, sweet vanilla atmoshpere. I wish there was a bit less of jasmine, and a bit more of pinkk pepper in here.

birdbrain45
birdbrain45

I have a sample and would say that if you love vanilla then you will like this one as it seems to be the dominant note on my skin. Nice, but not for me.

iMaverick
iMaverick

I'm trying to remember where I've smelled such an intense floral vanilla scent like this, but can't seem to put my finger on it. Sad thing is that I own a fragrance like it and I just own too many fragrances to remember.

Regardless, this fragrance is beautiful and so comforting to my nose. I do like the bottle too.

melia
melia

First of all, obviously, te bottle is georgeous. Very classy and elegant. I could say the liquid in it is too, though sadly, smelling the drydown now makes me sick in my stomach. Let me explain: just sprayed, lalique opens with a freshness combined with a liiitle bit of creamy vanilla (a la kenzo amour). That freshness really reminded me of fresh classy roses, but it is not listed in the notes so it probably would be the combination of bergamot with one of the other flowers. After 5 or 10 minutes though, the freshness fades away and all there is left is this supercreamy vanilla scent, which gives me this strange taste/sensation in the back of my throat when smelling it. I don't find that pleasing at all (my stomach turns 180 degrees). I wouldn't say it is a bad scent, there's just something that creates this schisma between the perfume and my body. I'm better off with Kenzo Amour I suppose!

taboo2287
taboo2287

it's seductive in an elegant way, i am a guy and i wear it and believe me even heterosexual guys give compliments on the way i smell ;) sexy and elegant

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this is one of the sexiest vanilla fragrances ever !

i just received a sample and OH MY GOD if a woman wears this i could literally druel but i wont because this is too elegant to get such reaction !

10000/ 10 amazingly :)

sky76sky
sky76sky

How can a sweet, rich vanilla manage to be so simple, so unique & so compelling?

Lalique is not complex or mysterious or "brave" in its concept or composition. There is little scent-evolution & no crazy combination of notes are used. There are no gimmicks, quirks or cleverly concealed olfactory twists & turns. Yet, I am in love with this cool-weather beauty!

What makes Lalique unique & breathtakingly gorgeous is that Ropion has taken one note (vanilla) & transformed it from mainstream modern staple into the richest, deepest, most expensive smelling ode to the orchid's fruit that I have ever had the pleasure to own.

The start is bright as white gold. The citrus here is not sweet or fruity but dry & astringent like Kaffir lime leaves or the bitter-fresh bergamot peel. In addition there is the medicinal, herbal note of fresh bay which whisks me away to autumn days, gathering bay for rich, hearty stews to eat by the fireside.

From then on in it is all about the deepest, softest, thickest & most luxurious yet comforting vanilla you are ever likely to encounter. Tempered & fluffed up like the finest goose down pillow by musk & spiced up by pepper & patchouli, this scent is at once comforting & exotic, soothing & sexy.

Lalique will remain on your skin from dawn to dusk & leave a seductive sillage wherever you wander - never intrusive, never impolite but very present nonetheless.

This is not a fashion-statement scent. It has form & class - Lalique is a classic & does not need flash ads & poster campaigns to stun the public. This gilded starlet's wow-factor comes from the sheer weight & depth of creamy, luxurious vanilla packed into each pump of perfume.

If you adore vanilla, can handle you patchouli & want a noticable & weighty oriental "occasion" scent then give this one a try - Lalique is resplendent, refined & as opulent as they come.

(Many thanks to Aysu & my boyfriend for helping me own a bottle - & what a beautiful bottle to own: solid, simple, stunning)

amber_glow
amber_glow

I spray this perfume, then silently enter a room full of people.. as I walk this perfume speaks especially with men ;) simply love it..

lucianasalem
lucianasalem

I really love this! It's a very very luxurious, exotic and powdery scent. Not even a little nauseating, unlike, the more I feel, more I love it!

guest_XoXo
guest_XoXo

Very Sexy, Very Special, Long-lasting and powerful, fill you deep and impresses people around. Love it, Love it, Love it

Anahi
Anahi

I've never ever heard of or come across 'Lalique' fragrances, but I'm glad I have. My friend doesnt like this one, so she she gave it to me today and god I love it. It smells so warm and sweet and lasts very long on your skin. It's defo on my most wanted list.

guest_ginnycat
guest_ginnycat

Extravagant Vanilla-Oriental with glamorous touch. Very sophisticated, leaving a warm and slightly powdery impression. But you need to have a sweet-tooth (or is it a sweet-nose for the perfume-lover?) to fall into love with this heavy and special fragrance.
Long story short: special scent for special moments.

lucifera
lucifera

i tried it on my wrist and it stayed there for soo long! soft but after that it comes on strong intoxicating, LOVE it and its gonna be my signature scent ^.^ im impressed
good work lalique ( and Dominic!)

libertybelle
libertybelle

I don't know but something at application really turned me off on this fragrance the first day I tested it. Something funky and slightly gag inducing. I found the musk took over within 15 minutes and that was dominent (and not in a good way) the rest of the time. I didn't smell flowers or fruits except possibly at the beginning. Good lasting power. I tested it a second time thinking maybe it just didn't react well with something on my skin the day before and I did get a different reaction. The second time I found the opening had a bit of a mediciny masculine smell with a tinge of Vicks Vapor Rub whistling by my nose which must have been due to the bay note. The fragrance was more spicy and this time the musk was not as evident and vanilla did finally peek it's head out. I certainly like the second day better than the first.

gigiletta
gigiletta

it is powdery and classy,at begining soft a little heavy jasmine,it lasts at skin elegant vanilla.

oiseau
oiseau

Je viens de tomber amoureuse de ce parfum!

zvoncica
zvoncica

I have been oblivious of this perfume existence. Browsing the store gorgeous bottle caught my attention. Ice shaped cube and red scarf. Same as the package design the content of the bottle is exquisite. I was surprised! Warm and sweet oriental with lively notes of citrus and pepper. Reminded me on Guerlain L`instant, that’s how good it is.

The day I tried Lalique outside was bellow zero, the perfume blended with my skin as glow, and kept me comfortable and warm. It is not long lasting, so it should be reapplied often. Lovely Lalique!

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I like Lalique Le parfum a lot. It is a perfect scent for winter with its warm and creamy sillage. Though it is a rich oriental fragrance it remains a bit conventional somehow so that you can wear it on a daily basis. Luscious vanilla scent!

RedGarden
RedGarden

this one reminde me so much" Oblique rewind " by givency

its sweet and powdery, not comfort sense at all contarray to givency one

ignis
ignis

This is love at first sniff. Smells classically French!

As other reviewers already mentioned, it's elegance in a bottle.

I'd also like to add that it's highly versatile and can be worn to most occasions. I can see it being suitable for a job interview, an office job, a client meeting, a romantic date, a night out with friends, etc... at least that's how it expresses itself on my skin.

The bottle and the box are both stunning - saying more with less.
I've always wanted to own a René Jules Lalique product, not only because i like his fragrances, but mainly because of the history that's behind those bottles' designs.

I remember studying briefly about him in Art School. I first heard of his contributions to the Art Nouveau movement. Later, i discovered that much of the redolence filling those creations is quite divine.

This one in particular, really spoke to me. I just love how the Pink Pepper mingles with the Heliotrope and the Jasmine, while the West Indian Bay Leaves follow quietly. It's a very calming, yet feminine scent, and i guess that's why it makes it feel so classy.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I have a miniature bottle of this, and when I first smelled this perfume - in the bottle, not when I was wearing it- I thought it was really nice.
But a few days ago I decided to test it, and I pretty much hated it. It turned really... I don't know which note it is exactly, but it's too oriental for me. Smells like an old lady's perfume.

9154mf
9154mf

This reminded me a fair bit of Gucci EDP (the brown liquid one), which I had for a while then swapped away, because I found it a bit too...something, woody or spicy. This is perfect though, like a more refined and perhaps slightly sweeter version and not so heavily cloying with the spices. Its got some vaguely gourmand vanilla thing going on, but it's subtle, and to me this smells really expensive, I know that sounds dumb but thats what I think when I wear it. Or maybe I should say elgant, yes it smells elegant but warm at the same time. I am surprised it has pink pepper in it as I dont always do well with pepper notes, but this is all so well blended that the pepper doesnt overpower and is therefore not a problem. I have a sample for now but Im going to buy the FB. I don't normally comment on presentation but I really love this bottle.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Sweet and spicy but very elegant too.I love it!

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

My favourite!! Elegant, warm, especially! I have also the perfume extrait. It smells so amazing, it blows me away.

I absolutely love it!

rednose
rednose

Luxury in a bottle.

guest_anna
guest_anna

This parfum is very sexy,very French and elegant!It is sweet and strong,but not very much,normal.I like vanilla,heliotrope and jasmine in it,my favorite parfum!

isalim
isalim

gorgeous little flanker - the smell reminds me of arabian oud, its rather rich and cloying in its opening. I have to agree with loveperfumes in that it takes a particular kind of woman to wear this perfume, and a particular lifestyle.I prefer this one for the winter, or perhaps even a special occasion on a cool summer night.

linaverona
linaverona

It smells really heavy at the beginning but after some time ,like all real french perfumes, it gets very feminine and seductive and discreet.I like that in a perfume and it lasts on your skin for a long period of time!

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

I am a big fan of Ropion,the nose behind it,but I wasn't that impressed by this creation.An overdose of vanilla destroys Le Parfum's chance of unfolding a more intriguing character.Way too flat and predictable.

I must add though that it is truly long-lasting. The peppery note is strangely evident in the sillage, mixed in the creaminess, making it undeniably inviting.

Elumina
Elumina

Lalique Le Parfum is a sweet oriental perfume. Its pretty strong at first, but the scent loses a bit strength til the drydown. In my opinion its crazy to mix hot pepper with tonka bean, hmm what can i say 'it works pretty well', gives me a dizzy feeling, but in a positive way. This scent screams sweetness "look im sooo sweeeeet, there is enough of tonka bean+vanilla from first sniff til the last residue". So all people who are fan of sweet scents (like me) would like this scent, im pretty sure. For daytime wear would it be a bit overwhelming, but its just right for nightlife and special occasions like theater visits or something similar.
The bottle is really lovely, made of heavy glass, shape is a square, the liquid has a light golden tone and a nice red drawstring adorns the neck of the bottle, even suits well to the scent.
My second favorite of Lalique perfumes.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

First I came across this scent mentioned as favorite of the chief editor of Russian edition of Glamour magazine (all chief editors of world editions reported their favorite scents). Since then I have tried it many times and can’t get rid of the idea that it was created exactly for a glamorous business-woman. It is all about being a successful, mature, posh and strong personality. The scent is relevant for solemn events, as a reflection of a healthy balance between intelligence, character strength, nobility and unabashed glamour.

The opening is oriental: rich, bright, mature, sweet. Then the evolving goes through a few stages, the dry-down is semi-sweet veil of vanilla and tonka bean with spicies. It is not easy to describe its evolving step by step due to its complexity. I can stop feeling it on myself pretty soon while still getting compliments on it, it is the best case scenario for me because otherwise I might feel “ noblesse oblige”.

So, the conclusion is I like this scent very much but I am not in a hurry to buy it because it takes some certain lifestyle to be in harmony with it. I rarely want to seem glamorous at business meetings or solemn at romantic ones; I don’t feel like wearing silk, lace, pearls every day. However I believe, one day I will buy this executive-class scent.

P.S. The pure perfume in crystal bottles that have been exposed in central Moscow shops is really gorgeous and very pricey.

imgcas
imgcas

My favourite in the Lalique line.
It's soft and classy, but it has something different from other oriental fragances. It has something clean and soapy, and a chypre side (but not "old chypre" style). Very good perfume for any time of the day.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

A rich, warm and powdery soft oriental fragrance - one of my favourite jasmine and vanilla combinations ever!

vivie
vivie

I love this perfume. its rich, sexy, and very classy. i treated myself to a bottle from Harrods London in 2005. and use it for those very special occasions.

esprit2fly
esprit2fly

I had a sample. It's very sweet, but too heavy for me.

Lalique Le Parfum by Lalique 4.01 out of 5 based on 658 ratings and 111 user reviews

Sample
LALIQUE LE PARFUM for WOMEN by Lalique EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY VIAL ON CARD MINI
LALIQUE LE PARFUM for WOMEN by Lalique EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY VIAL ON CARD MINI
Lalique Le Parfum Perfume by Lalique, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Perfume.com
Lalique Le Parfum Luxurious Perfumed Body Cream 200ml 6.6oz
Lalique Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Lalique Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Lalique Le Parfum Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Precious Body Cream 100ml 3.3oz 2pcs
Lalique Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Lalique Le Parfum Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Lalique Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lalique Lalique Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lalique Le Parfum by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lalique Le Parfum by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.