Designers » L » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune Lalique for men

Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune Lalique for men
dislike

Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune Lalique for men Pictures

Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune by Lalique is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Romano. Top notes are coriander, lavender, mandarin orange, juniper and bergamot; middle notes are pepper, anise and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla, oakmoss and cedar.

Coriander Lavender Mandarin Orange Juniper Bergamot

Pepper Anise Geranium

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla Oakmoss Cedar

weak -1

Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune Fragrance Reviews

db602colognefan
db602colognefan

I have had this bottle in my collection for a few months..I try not to use it that much because its so hard to find.ther are some out ther but are ridiculously priced.so appreciate it alot more when I do use.on my skin it last 4-6hrs..love the heart of the fragrance.it does smell a little like Allure in the opening but changes after about 30mins..for me I prefer this over the other Lalique homme line..

murysusanto
murysusanto

A rare find these days, worth having it.

iconoclast
iconoclast

Overall I like the smell of this. It's definitely the most feminine scent I have owned and perhaps the most feminine smelling perfume for men that I've ever smelt. Vanilla and lavender reign supreme and it's quite fresh and Mediterranean in my opinion and gets me compliments. However I have to spray really heavily to get any life out of it....

I fully agree its projection is strong for the first hour or so, but then it "plunges off a cliff" disappearing abruptly into oblivion, leaving me wondering where the hell it went. However, if the weather is very cold - and you're lucky - you might just about be able to perceive an extremely faint flowery aura that lasts 4-5 hours. I think the problem is that it doesn't seem to have much of a base at all (in the EDT guise anyway), leaving me feeling frustrated and short-changed so I don't think I'll be buying it again.

The bottle is nice although I've seen better, and I'm also not sure that the gold top matches the sapphire blue juice very well. My bottle also contains lots of tiny brown flakes floating around (much like fish food in a goldfish bowl) - that I hope are pieces of real black pepper & coriander but which irritatingly often clog up my sprayer.

pattnaik
pattnaik

Lalique Le Faune is not as good as other Lalique fragrances. It does not last on my skin. Smell too powdery with stong initial projection then fades away. Never the less, I love the bottle. The bottle is worth the collection, but not the fragrance.

I was gifted with a bottle of this in the EDP strength for my birthday this year, and could NOT be happier with this "juice"...

Greek mythology was (and will always be) my first love. Perfume, now, has become an all-consuming passion. Lalique PH Le Faune is where the two (for me) meet! (Other than Lord's Jester, of course!) My dear friend kristo offered me his bottle, but alas! Indonesia will NOT ship perfume out of this country; so I had to order one and decided on the EDP strength...and I am so very glad I did (from the poor reviews of some members of the EDT).

On opening this, I was amazed with the weight of the bottle and the frosted "faun" (more of a satyr actually, but who cares?) embossed into the rear of the flacon and the luxurious beauty of it; before I even sprayed it. Upon spraying this, a wonderful scent grabed my nostrils and would NOT let go. Just the right amount of bright citricity blended with warm greens and fresh powdery lavender whisked me to the wild mountain places that I had only read about in myths! This is someplace where shepherds grazed their flocks on mountainsides, wild creatures ran and nymphs frolicked, as the god Pan played his pipes, and all was at one with Mother Earth. As it progressed I was greeted with anisic warmth, and more spicy sharpness and an almost dry oily sweetness. Amazing! (For some reason, maybe all in my head, I seem to love purple "juices" and they seem to adore my skin). Here, begins the mad chase of the lustful "faun" as he pursues the nymph...playfully at first, then more seriously...hoping if he can catch her (and she does yield to him) that pleasure can be found, without (mankind's imposed) guilt or shame in the most natural of all acts. The drydown? My GOD, does it get anymore oriental, sexy and earthy than this?! Woods like cedar and sandalwood give this a depth, patchouli adds that natural raw (read: skanky and dirty, yet sinfully delicious) feel. Moss blows in the wind and grows all around, and amber and vanilla make the subtly animalic musk sweet, and nowhere near offensive (or "goaty"). Superb!

Sillage: very good
Longevity: great
Overall: 5/5 (Signature-scent worthy)

Despite this (overly) poetic interpretation of Le Faune...this scent is elegant, sexy and very sweet, (yet nowhere near cloying) though it is manly, I imagine the right woman (Atalanta or perhaps Callisto) could pull it off. It would be perfect for an intimate dinner in a high class restaurant, and equally wonderful for a risque romp in the park at midnight. This blends and artfully distills every essence of man: sexy, sweet, strong, musky, spicy...into something absolutely high quality and very "riche" feeling. Like the faun has shaved, combed his "fur", filed his hoofs and put on a nice clean loincloth: it is sexy as sexy gets. As refined and dignified as it may be, there is a primal animal in there just waiting to get out...and run "buck" wild! I am in absolute awe of this scent...

carlosdavidz
carlosdavidz

Uhhmmm...Lalique Le Faune, not as good as other Lalique fragrances...Not longlasting and the smell is not unique... The only thing about this: the bottle.

mccoy
mccoy

good for cold months. Not bad bud not longlasting. Good for date. Bootle beautiful and that's all. In the open Faune smells like Allure pour Homme.

Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune by Lalique 3.98 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lalique Pour Homme Le Faune by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.