Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Lalique White Lalique for men

Lalique White Lalique for men
dislike

I have it: 610 I had it: 149 I want it: 418 My signature: 12

Lalique White Lalique for men Pictures Lalique White Lalique for men Pictures Lalique White Lalique for men Pictures

Lalique White by Lalique is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Lalique White was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel. Top notes are tamarind, lemon leaf, bergamot and elemi; middle notes are nutmeg, white pepper, violet and cardamom; base notes are amber, musk, cedar and oakmoss.

Tamarind Lemon Leaf Bergamot elemi

Cedar Essence

Lalique White Fragrance Reviews

thgolfer
thgolfer

As the last reviewer stated, I can't say enough good things about this one. Since sampling it, Lalique White has rocketed up my list of favorites.

It is truly a unique scent that manages to be woody, fresh, and slightly sweet (not gourmand sweet) at the same time. I am a fan of fresh/aquatic fragrances, but this one is a great departure from the standard/generic aquatics. I think this is also an absolutely perfect work scent. As unique as it is for a fresh fragrance, I would be really surprised if anyone found it offensive. Maybe it does smell a bit like pencil shavings, but if so, they would be steam cleaned pencil shavings.

It is very calming, and wears so comfortably. It's more versatile than a jeans and t-shirt fragrance, however when you wear it, it has that type of comfort factor. Like you are putting on your favorite worn jeans and t-shirt.

I simply love wearing it.

brandonR
brandonR

Lalique White is now in my top 3 most unique fragrances that I own. And for a summer edt, that's quite a feat as far as I'm concerned. I really can't say enough good things about this one. Unique, unique, unique is what I tell people. For me this scent reminds me of sitting under a weeping willow tree at a Louisiana bed and breakfast reading an Alfred Hitchcock novel. There's no electronic distractions on site. Just good old fashion easy living, where a made from scratch dinner is being prepared with the all the trimmings.

As you transition your way from outside to inside the house, you can smell a combination of walnut trees, fresh ground pepper from the kitchen and a distinguished musty smell of curtains, old furniture, clean linen and antiques mixing with the clean summer breeze coming through the bedroom window as you rest on the bed waiting for dinner to be served.

The pepper in this composition is niche quality, and easily the most natural of all my scents, even beating out He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood's pepper note in terms of authentic recreation. People on here are calling this one "safe". I venture to call it borderline safe. Especially when this gets tossed into the Summer fragrance category. There are things in Lalique White that I could see off putting to the average Macy's fragrance counter shark looking for a Nauticaesque people pleaser, so I wouldn't exactly call this nutty/peppery oddity a mainstream offering. However, If you're looking to break up the summertime fragrance monotony, here's your cure. If there's another warm weather scent that smells more unique than this, I'd like to smell it. A no brainer when you weigh the checks and balances of quality and price point.

ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.
ThEnAuGhTyPrOf.

Hmmmmmm........, nice! Another safe & easy to wear fragrance. I can't see many finding fault with this one. What I find particularly unique in this one is the Tamarind note...... Having spent a few years in the Islands, I can definitely pick it up & even TASTE it!!! There us really NOTHING that we cannot use in creating a fragrance.....

frog23
frog23

My first try with Lalique annnnnnnnnnnnnnd there are much better to spend your money on. This is pretty boring and not enticing at all.

To me it smells like pepper from a kids Scratch N' Sniff book or pencil shavings.

It's not terrible but why spend money on something so boring? For me, this scent had no projection. Longevity is nice.

If you try this, get a decant first. Not a blind buy at all.

Kiszonyogor95
Kiszonyogor95

Great fragrance again from Lalique :)
Opens with a strong blast of lemon with pepper, then becomes more balsamic and soft. Veeery comfortable to wear during hot summer days - refreshing, clean and happy scent.
Longevity as for the fresh frag is fine on me ~5-6h. Projection is rather close to skin but probably its supposed to be like that :) it is too gentle to be strong :D
Higgly recommended for warmer months.

ianannable
ianannable

Another class fragrance from the Lalique house. A super warm weather fragrance for the money. It is a creamy,peppery,citrus,spicy aroma with a twist from the tamarind.

Personally, I hold this in high regard and find it unique. Longevity good on my skin. A fragrance that makes a mockery of the reasonable cost to buy it now. Strong recommendation.

fragmanfan
fragmanfan

Although Lalique White isn't totally bad, I believe it's overrated. There's the longevity issue: I can barely get it to last 30 minutes--that's with unscented body lotion on too. Then, there's the question: Who wants or needs to smell like pencil shavings?

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

A safe Lalique again. Very likable but not a stand out. A nice orange and pepper scent that is solid for office/casual and warm weather. When you can't decide what to wear this is it. This scent has done before by Hugo Boss In Motion White and Sander Sun but this is a bit better IMO. Longevity is up to 6 hours while sillage is low.

sNaKey
sNaKey

This starts off very citric, I sense bergamot and lemon leaf.
Just after that pepper and violet are taking in, blending all the notes together very well.

It is a very safe summer scent, perfect for office and everyday use, not sporty, not elegant, simply casual.

If you buy this, you will not fail. It is a good addition to a collection that lacks of a fresh spicy perfume.

7 / 10

Ferdinand66
Ferdinand66

Lalique White is a sharp citric aromatic. It starts off very strong and it does not ever back down. With lots of black pepper combined with the lemon leaf and bergamot and if you've ever eaten fresh tamarind fruit before then you'd know that's where that initial earthy tart smell is coming from.
It almost has that kind of medicinal scent in the initial thirty-minutes at least, then that's when the resinous elemi, violet and amber starts setting in. It's a very masculine smell, there is nothing sweet or fruity about this perfume and it doesn't apologize for it either. It's sharp, strong and confident..and it's better for the wearer because it makes you stand out from the regular pack of fruity, spicy and sweet crowd of fragrances that has inundated the perfume market these days. I'm not saying those are bad, I'm just saying that this baby Lalique White, is quite a unique composition. You will be noticed when you wear this out in the crowd, it's ubber-masculine but it's not in your face offensive. It is a mature scent but not old and it is as sure and confident as it is long lasting in it's oakmoss woody and slightly powdery drydown.

Bogarde
Bogarde

Lalique white opens with lemon, bergamot and some kind of bitter smell (maybe the lemon leaf) and the bittersweet of the tamarind, with lots of pepper.The drydown becomes more sweet and woody (nutmeg,amber) and the tamarind and citrus still there.
Perfect for spring or summer days.
Longevity: about 6 hours
Sillage: soft/moderate

Cheap price, beautiful bottle (Lalique is one of the world's best glass and jewelry manufacturers), pleasant scent...perfect.
I'm pretty sure that next winter i'll try Lalique Encre Noire.

Overall: 8/10

Sh_oK
Sh_oK

A nice, clean and discrete summer fragrance. It's Perfect for office, not too agressive for the people around you.

Very nice top notes, the bergamot and the pepper are very blunt and very well made, but sadly it doesn't last long and the dry-down is not that good. It smells like a clean fresshy hand soap after about 3 hours.

I wore it on a rainy spring day and the siage and longevity were below average, quite way below i would say. After 3 hours it was close to the skin, soapy like scent. If you wear this at the office, this is not necessarily a bad thing...
Without all these longevity problems this would've been a great fragrance.

Besides that, there is not much too say, it's cheap, this beying a strong point, very good value for it's price range, but for a biger pocket there are way better alternatives out there.

I like it, but i don't like it enough to buy it.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Lemony, peppery and summery. Three words to describe Lalique White. It is perfect for hot summer days. I can smell a sweet mellow aroma on me. I love it! I own a few Lalique fragrances and this one did not let me down. I will be wearing it a lot this summer.

majecatracho
majecatracho

this does smell like pencil shavings and i like how unique that smell is, you can really smell the lemon leaf,and tamarind. doesnt last more than a few hours on my skin which is a shame because if it did this would be my signature scent. i will buy the 4.2oz because in order to get anything out of it i will have to shower in it.

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

I sampled this today on a paper strip and all i have to say is that is a very high class and quality perfume with tons of character and identity.
It somehow reminds me Antidote by Viktor&Rolf in quality and aura.
I have to check this out asap on my skin to find out how it works on me so i can't speak in a hurry about longevity and projection but frankly speaking i can't stop smelling it on a paper strip,very fresh and clean scent.It is really gorgeous and excellent spring/summer perfume.

sil.sirbu
sil.sirbu

I don't really know how to describe this smell, it is as jestech says: like "freshly sharpened pencil".
I absolutely love this fragrance, it is unique, it smells great, I cannot comment on longevity and projection yet, because I just got the bottle, 2-3 days ago, and didn't have enough time to test it.
But this is going to stay for a long time in my collection. Now I regret a bit, because I didn't order three or four or even five bottles instead of one. I hope it will never get discontinued. Absolutely brilliant, nothing short of an exquisite fragrance. Wonderful!

jestech

If you like the smell of a freshly sharpened #2 pencil, then this is for you.

olfactoryfan
olfactoryfan

Lalique's White is such an original scent for the warmer months. When your nose is fatigued by all those typical same-old summery fragrances, it's a welcome change to be able to break out something entirely unique.

Although it features citrus notes in the opening, you get a whole different feel due to the presence of tamarind, spices, resins and musk. The effect is pleasantly clean, delivered with a smooth creaminess.

Lalique White has a subtle, ethereal beauty. It's understated and elegant and, above all, it's an imaginative alternative to all those summer scents that smell the same.

azizhejji
azizhejji

lemon leaf & white pepper is dominating and there's hints of creamy tamarind plays between lemon & pepper , really nice , Unique fresh clean and chic .

iammyping
iammyping

Firstly I have to adress the claimed longetivity issues. My usual dose (each wrist and chest) and i still can smell it after spending whole day in the office, which gives 8+ hours. Not to shabby in my book;D To the point: i thought the white is the opposition of the Encre Noire. The other end of the scale, heaven not hell. Not to brag, but I was onto something there:D After difficult, heavy and spicy-peppery opening, there is this calming, refreshing, still spicy,herbal scent that gives You soo much confidence. Just like it was to say: keep calm and smell divine:D in short: Gun to my head- I'd choose the dark side, the Encre side. But I would definitely miss the smell of light one!:)

mikkov26
mikkov26

This one smells like million bucks to me but longevity really sucks. It lasts max. 3-5 hours on my skin, you have to re-apply it all the time. The scent itself is one of my favorites, if only it would last longer.

jfr1974
jfr1974

Undoubtedly a beautiful well presented fragrance. I love the spritzy zesty pepperiness of the opening. Sadly it does not last long on me - in fact it is the shortest lived fragrance i have ever worn. Such a shame.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

When I took a whiff of this at the duty free I didn't realize it was a men's frag and it hit me square in the face and nearly knocked me over with its strong (almost overpowering) hit of ..... I dunno...pepper and lemon mixed together. Maybe it smells better on a man's skin, but it wasn't love at first whiff for me.

jht4060
jht4060

Lalique White is a short-lived forgettable citrus perfume in a gorgeous bottle. Display the bottle and wear something else with some oomph!

cytherian
cytherian

If you're one of those people who absorbs fragrances, then be prepared for Lalique White to last you no more than an hour. It smells beautiful, though. Very crisp and clean feeling. I get a wonderful citrus, pepper, bergamot and vetiver accord going on when initially sprayed, with a hint of tamarind. But within 15 minutes that subsides rather dramatically and all I can smell is a lemony light peppery musk. There's no appreciable residue, even after a liberal application. Maybe that's why it doesn't last--no substrate to keep it around.

Frankly, I'm amazed anybody could find many hours of longevity and sillage with this. I guess those are people whose skin has a barrier that prevents fragrances from being absorbed too quickly. Or they generously moisturize before application.

What this would work best as is an early half-day fragrance for the warmer months. And after about 30 mins, layer on more or something else that feels compatible, like Guerlain Vetiver. If I could get the larger bottle as cheaply as drakecito got his, I'd buy this as an aftershave. I feel like it barely qualifies as an EdT (on my skin anyway).

I want to love this fragrance! If it had better staying power, I would see it as a major staple fragrance for summer. So, get it as an inexpensive curiosity and wear it on occasion.

Oh, and terrific bottle by the way. Very nicely done.. I just wish it could be reused!
Fragrance: 8.2/10, Longevity: 5/10.

jivanshi
jivanshi

The opening is fantastic, even if a bit pungent. It's like you take a fresh lemon leaf out of a lemon tree and rub it in your hand, wonderful smell. And then, after some 20 minutes or so, something worrying is creeping from under the lemon leaf scent: the classic aromatic fougere vibe, but the badly made type. And it gets stronger, and even more pungent. After an hour it surpasses the lemon leaf. And it's going straight into the troll type cologne that I cannot put up with.

drakecito
drakecito

I do not get so many compliments on this fragrance, except that it is very, very cheap. You can get a 125ml bottle for 25-30$.
It is one of the lightest fragances on the market. A powdery lemon scent and nothing more...
On my skin last around 30 mins and sillage is very low.
It does not smell bad but nothing special.

Sillage: 1/10

maiker
maiker

Lalique White, this is a rich high quality and lovely perfume, it smells clasique, but much better, I can smell the lemon leaf and bergamot so concentrated, this is perfect for summer day's or a sensual night...

Is like a modern way to smell a citric powdary perfume, cant really expalin it, and that JUST MAKE IT BETTER.

I buy a bottle two days ago, "125.ml(4.2,Oz)" and there was one more in the store, so I went back this morning and buy it out.

10/10 for scent <3
10/10 for sillage <3
10/10 for longevity <3

This is a great fragrance, light on it's feet citrus & pepper combining to create a lovely freshness.
Everything Lalique do oozes class, not overly pretentious and very reasonably priced. I often wonder why they're not more mainstream and in more stores. I kind of glad in a way because I think that would take some of the magic and exclusivity away.

Okay so @freddiefingers is going to kick my ass again over this...and dude I don't just think everything smells like GIT!
But...
Just for a fleeting moment in the opening this reminds me of Creed Green Irish Tweed... anyone with me?
I like to think my nose is not completely shot and I'm not going totally mad!

I'm not saying they smell the same either it's only the opening and it's no where near as herby or prominent as GIT and the drydown is totally different, any vague resemblance is gone totally.
Is it the ceder, oakmoss, lemon leaf?? something in there is creating this effect and I swear I'm not imagining it!

neo_xx
neo_xx

this is gorgeous man!
clean and has some depth to it.
though it seems to be dry, but actually it has some sweetness too.

I really like it.
and it seems to last quite a bit. also has respectable projection.

very nice lalique..

grobar87
grobar87

just got it in the mail today, after buying encre noire i had high hopes for this house so i thought ths too would be a projection bomb. not so much. at first you smell pepper and lemon. on my skin 15 minutes later all you feel is pepper and a little bit of spices, and after about an hour its hardly noticeable its a skin scent that smells like a nice cleaning detergent or something like that. it was a blind buy for me thank God it wasnt a super expensive one I dont see much use for this in my future, the drydown also reminds me of feminine dolce gabbana light blue if you only spray a little bit, if you spray a lot than its the detergent drydown. there are far more better citrus summer scents out there and since I live in AZ the search continues

stayclose
stayclose

I picture the WHITE reflection of the sun from a blade cutting swiftly through grass.

This stuff is strong I would not recommended for a young person.

I am kind of disappointment with site since they not list the vetiver in this and this totally has it.

Plus this is more like a woodsy aromatic not a citrus one.

sweetsmellinged
sweetsmellinged

Fragrance Fan said it all; Well done Sir ! White is Lovely, A Masterpiece

fragrance_fan
fragrance_fan

"Hey there whitey you best get out of here before you are better persuaded."

Throughout my life i find myself in places ... that let's say most people who share my epidermal tonality aren't very comfortable in. I also find that some people of my opposite tonality don't seem all to comfortable with it either - until they get to know me.

I'm a gray, gruff, stubbly, long and lanky sort of dolt. Because of my appearance - I've always been the kind of guy who knows that looks are deceiving and i have often found that a plain, boring book cover can hide brilliant plot twists that are lost to many who only care to read the back cover before feeling they know where it's going and put it down.

First impressions for me are useless and i've always made it a point to think like Lars-Goren Berquist before i act like King Gustav, but all that aside my point somehow gets this long diatribe to how looks rarely have anything to do with what is hidden underneath.

And it holds so true for Lalique White.

This stuff is a one line jagged edged novel packed with some of the freshest, sharpest, palest, pepperly abrasive words you'll find in today's diction. This thing is all about that first spray and what it does is so powerful - everything afterwards is just plain needed for recovery. It's as if you are introduced to all the main characters at onec- instantly - and the rest of the novel concentrates on introducing you to their roles and import.

The first spray is an epic Haiku on citrus arrow darts to the nostrils which are accompanied by a sandpapering black pepper burst that almost knocks you over. Its quick! AND IT IS FANTASTIC!

The beautiful woody tone resonates like the even hummmm one feels after a good deserving slap to the face.
This fragrance manages to make my ears ring.

Everything about this fragrance shouts energy. It exerts everything it's got within a couple of seconds - and the rest is just a beautiful monotoned sleepy daze.

This stuff is the vitamin B-12 injection of fragrances. It's powerful and sharp and bright and rough. It's the young man imagining how he'd perform with the neighbor's hot wife.

Don't let the elegant, smooth, evenly defined, sterile white & chrome bottle deceive you into thinking you are about to spray something subtle, clear and powdery ... because if that's what you think - boy'o you're in for a BIG surprise! AND i envy you!

teadot
teadot

WHITE HEAT...

A naturalistic cloud of stem intact lemon leaf, and zingy tamarind fruit... Opens up to a generous seasoning of white pepper...And enveloped in a gauzy, clean-linen musk. The opening breath of Lalique White is soulful and eloquent in it's botanical realism. And sober, yet optimistic, in it's sun warmed clothesline cleanliness. The progression of accords are slow and subtle throughout. The "mid" sets the stage for a trio of nutmeg, violet, and cardamom. Which, as the fresh linen occassionally peels away, will meld -to create a fantastic and (elusive) dry, nutty, curry spice that tingles my palate. While only traces of lemon leaf will remain... consistent with an amber and (dry) cedar “base”... awaiting, dusk. A barely-there (but noteworthy) oakmoss, manages to lend both “occasion”, and much needed “masculinity” to this sunny, but softly diffused entry from Lalique.

True, the gentleness of this fragrance may come across too unisex for those with bold masculine tastes. But even then, Lalique White remains an elegant expression of Masculinity on special occasions. It is simply, beautiful.

Christine Nagel's vision of “White” -is the hazy glow of reflected heat, from a billowing white Egyptian tunic... Brushing past local flora, beneath a sweltering North African sun.

This is an outstanding fragrance (in the "Designer" Class) on the whole. My first ever encounter with this talented perfumer...

It certainly won't be my last.

Longevity: 9/10 (in base)
Projection (Spring temperatures): 7/10 (in mid)
Art/Creatives: 9/10 (bottle, concept, and scent)
How: Spring/summer, daytime elegance, best in
open air, mature, with Niche qualities, perfect
for a groom in white on his wedding day.

Iwanmjones54
Iwanmjones54

There are so many men's perfumes that depend on a strong citrus top note and very little else. However, Lalique White is the exception with a lovely combination of lemon and tamarind changing to a really lovely peppery, spicy heart note which is surprisingly complex. I have been really impressed with this and Lalique Encre Noir, both being fragrances of real quality for a very reasonable cost.

izhar84
izhar84

Great fragrance from lalique..
smell so good..

kanak
kanak

Lalique white is a very clean, creamy, fragrance with a sharp lemon leaf/citrus opening which flows after an hour or so into a nice spicy pepper and nutmeg accord which fades into an amber musk with some wood drydown though you can smell the pepper till the end. I love Lalique as a fragrance house and this is another well made, wonderfully blended perfume, in some ways the anti thesis to Encre Noir, like Day is to Night. sillage and projection are kind of moderate and so is the longevity, about 5 hours or so though it stays close to the skin after 3 so i give it a few extra sprays. This is classy all the way without being stuffy and its not too expensive, whats not to love? love it and absolutely recommend it.

mikimikimiki
mikimikimiki

I must be a noob as well as my nose, because I swear I smell vetiver (not in note list) in this composition. It is a sharp, solid, bright and crisp cologne for a mature wearer and it has good longevity and medium sillage. Has that arrogance and sophistication that requires some maturity to pull it off.

paralataringa
paralataringa

the first time I tried it i did not like it i guess i was not ready to fully appreciate it, the second time I realize how unique this fragance is, the opening is citric but you can sense the difference, its better quality -unlike most summer frags- the mid notes are subtle but classy lalique white will carry you on those summer days making you feel great and calm

storm61

I bought this only based on reviews and i dont dislike it though it s not an awe inspiring for me. A cedar note is just too strong and that what you notice all the way. It s a one trick pony and not a deep fragrance unfortunately.

jestech

Not my favorite. For some reason it smells like a freshly sharpened #2 pencil on me.

Marciu
Marciu

This one is my favourite form Lalique men's fragrances, among with Encre Noire. It's very unique in my opinion.

It smells like freshly opened, sterile gauze or bandage to me, especially its opening. I love it. Actually that's what makes it so unique. Later on it gets a little bit sour on my skin(because of the violet) and a little bit sharp & spicy too(because of the pepper, nutmeg and cardamom mixed together). And that's my favourite phase. Later on the fragrance doesn't change itself much, maybe gets a little warmer, but only a little bit :)

Longevity is very good as for fresh, spring and summer fragrance - I get easily 6-9 hours with it. But the sillage is low, it sticks to the skin and projects a little better when my body's temperature is rising higher.

I gather lots of compliments each time I wear it and this is an amazing thing, really! Ladies seem to like it much.

It's also cheap in my country, and that's another advantage of White.

I love it. Without a doubt. It is and will be a stable fragrance in my collection.

aussiecrew
aussiecrew

Simply stunning! I love this Spring/Summer scent. I love it after I have trained at the gym, showered and I put on a crisp white shirt or t-shirt and I'm meeting my gorgeous wife for lunch. Refreshing without the heavy cologne smell. When I went to buy this I found Encre Noire and I was 'Born-Again'...Check it Out!

michael.j
michael.j

This is lovely stuff. Delightfully lemony and fruity, but very light. Too light, even. No staying power, even just minutes later. Requires frequent re-application. Maybe that's why it only comes in such a large flacon on Amazon (for mere pennies). Still, not a bad blind buy. It'll definitely get used this summer. It's more mature than most mainstream citrus frags. It most definitely does not scream teen-mating-season like some many "fresh" and astringent summer citrus scents do. And it's not the shrill mono-note lemon of Eau d'Hadrien. It's softer, somewhat powdery even. Must be the tamarind. I dislike powdery frags, but this is subtle and pleasant. Perfect for a day at the derby or a balmy evening on the lanai.

Update: this has really grown on me. The citrus is only the beginning, and, while charming, is far less interesting than the main event, which is an explosion of fresh cardamom and tamarind. It's stunning. Still far from being baroque, it is nonetheless a luxurious, engrossing scent that wraps you in its exoticism. It's reminiscent of spice markets in India or tamarind cocktails in Senegal. The lemon keeps the heavy tamarind buoyant. Love it.

Zerga55
Zerga55

Cold Weather Kills This Frag L White. at Summer Time, Spray It & Take a Walk around The park in the Hot Sun, This S*** Comes to Life.Excellent Summer frag - My Rating 8/10

riolux
riolux

Although it smells good, does anyone else find this weak? I have to sniff real hard to get any citrus vibes - I mostly get a very mild powdery scent.

For me it disappears in minutes! Is my nose broken? Did someone go to the trouble to counterfit it?!

Reading the notes and review, this should be right up my alley. I just wish I could smell it.

EDIT: Don't know what's up with my sense of smell, but I can smell this longer now. It's great, but I still want MORE silage!

marioslg3
marioslg3

I bought a bottle 125ml 2-3 years ago but i rarely use it. last week i decided to try it again, the temperature now in Cyprus is around 20C and i was impressed. The perfume is very nice and citrus spicy in an interesting way. The longevity is impressive and the sillage moderate.
I would say is a nice alternative to the common citrus aromatic fragrances. this has an edge, has something that makes it a step ahead from a lot of others. The tamarid which is not commonly used in perfumes together with the citrus/petit grain and other spices make a very nice compo which is considered traditionally masculine with a barbershop citrus cologne vide.

gd15329

Today I (finally) just got my 125ml bottle of this gem...
Like I said before, best summer fragrance ever. My hope is that will never get discontinued.

So fresh lemon-citric..amber-woody..peppery vibe

Intoxicating, pleasurable, perfect. (and at a very good price)

Well done Lalique, this is your gem. Never lose it.

--George Dreamer (2/4/2013)

SuperUltraFabulous
SuperUltraFabulous

If you're like me and you find Hermes Voyage heavy-handed with the cardamom, you'll find Lalique a refreshing slant on the masculine aromatic genre. Projection and longevity is just right too.

An added bonus about Lalique is that their fragrances are niche quality while having department store prices. You can get the 125mL of this fragrance for under $50 US from Amazon.

esteban747
esteban747

I never heard before about this perfume, but after reading the good reviews I decided to buy it. Today I receive it, and the first spray was fabulous, next to me was a coworker who (literally) said: "that smells awesome".
I can only say this is an intoxicating fragrance, so beautiful, a little feminine too, but simply elegant.
In the last month since I got hooked to Fragrantica I have bought eight fragrances and by far this is the most impressive of all.

gd15329

So far the best "summer fragrance" I've ever smelled (beats all the "sport" flankers) there is nothing like it. Both me and my wife love it.

Beware. Maybe the very first sniff of the opening does not captures you the way you may expect - don't rush to say "meah nothing special"... give it a few seconds and then all the magic will happen just in front of your nose...

(I will buy this as soon as possible... - "If only I had unlimited resources... right?" :) :P )

--George Dreamer (20/3/2013)

ali..khalili
ali..khalili

ادکلن خوشبو باشد ولی پخش بویی به این بدی داشته باشد نداشته باشد پایین ترین قیمت هم نمی ارزد.~لالیک سفید خوشبو اما با پخش بوی بسیار ضعیفی است البته این رو هم ذکر کنم استفاده از عطرهای خنک در تابستان گرم و پرشرجی استان بوشهر یعنی استفاده نکردن از عطر یعنی بوی عطری که زدید افتاب و شرجی دست به دست هم میدن نابودش میکنند.تقریبا نزدیک به پوست.
ابتدا با رایحه پوست لیمو و فلفل شروع میشود که قوی و با پخش خوب است ولی چند لحظه بعد از این قوت کاسته میشود تا جایی که خودم به سختی بوی ان را حس میکنم.ادکلنی تلخ و صابونی و تمیز است.اگر پخش بوی خوبی داشت واقعا عالی بود و به خریدنش می ارزید.از این ادکلن به دلیل پخش بوی ضعیفش اصلا خرسند نیستم.~
ماندگاری:5/10
پخش بو:2/10
ارزش خرید:5/10
متفاوت بودن:9/10
در مجموع:6.5/10

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Scent well prepared, easy to use and enjoy.
Lalique White opens with a combo of lime leaves and tamarind, that's right, a citrusy freshness while flavorful with a hint of the latter.
The body gains heat with pepper and a very light powdery scent touch by violet, with a subtle, spicy and almost imperceptible reconciled.
The velvety base with musk and cedar nuances closing, very nice!

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

An interesting spring & summer scent.
It is clean citrus, pepper and vetiver. I am a fan of vetiver so I was pleasantly surprised to find this note peeking out.
I read a review where someone mentioned there is a scent of fresh pencil shavings in this - I can smell that too. Although it's subtle. I also get some pleasant yet faint synthetic laundry detergent vibe in the drydown.

It reminds me of the freshness that your clothes might have if you hang them to dry outdoors with the sun beating on them for a few hours. It is warm but bright, fresh and light.

The citrus in this fragrance is very nice and clean. The pepper adds to the opening zing.

The iris, musk and cardamon join the 'clothes dried in the sun' freshness and subtle vetiver in the drydown - the pepper seems to be ever present. A very surprising scent considering the affordable price and beautiful heavy white glass and chrome bottle.

My Grade System : 1 is horrid, 5 average, 10 perfect

Logevity : 5.5/10

OVERALL SCORE : 7.5/10

Soldatel
Soldatel

I had this fragrance last summer, bought a 75ml bottle with 28 euro, it has a very very refreshing smell, spicy and masculine, although at the first touch i thought it smelled like a bag of medicines or as you were the smell of a drugstore with spices added, after that some 5 minutes - 10 later, the scent begins to grow and the citrus notes appear as long with spices .
All in all this is a cheap scent and worth buying, longevity and sillage are above average, it is a fresh one, good to everyday use and especially in the hot days of summer, and I haven't smelled anything similar to this one yet.

RM84e
RM84e

I clearly get the lemon, the pepper and the tamarind, and basically think this is a decent composition, but personally it is a bit too sweet to me. I think it would be nicer if they dried it out a little bit. I like the spice notes though.

ZELJO
ZELJO

the right one for morning time, office, after gym, etc, a nice, soft, citric smell than hardly anybody will find unpleasant but also not very noticeable, isnt that long lasting, so several sprays a day are needed

igoryaku
igoryaku

doesnt suit my untrained nose, some note is too pungent for me and it smells very unisex/old lady's perfume to me :(
I have a 95% full bottle if anyway is interested in trading/buying.

rdtrcgctrd55
rdtrcgctrd55

it have comon note with mugler cologne

Duver
Duver

* Edited in the end *

Projection 1/10
Longevity 1/10

My Lalique White arrived today.
I was going to go out and willing to try on LW. First I sprayed once at a piece of cardboard just to check if it was something wearable before spraying it on myself.
Uhm... it smells ok. Very peppery, like just ground white pepper (harsh and dry - harsher than Bang's top notes).

So I sprayed about 10 times (about 4 times on each arm and twice on my neck). I coughed because of the harsh peppery smell.

Then I went to my bedroom to put on my shoes. When I passed by the living room before leaving home I sniffed my arms and the pepper had already gone. What I smelled was the lemon leaf. But it was VERY soft and I was immediately disappointed because it smelled as if I had sprayed it on some hours before, like a fading drydown already.

So I applied about 10 sprays again (it had been less than 5 minutes since the first 10 sprays) and left home.

By the time I got to my car (14 floors down by elevator) it smelled VERY similar to Eau de Lalique.
When I got to my destination, not more than 15 minutes by car (evening, air conditioning on) from home, I asked my sister to sniff my arms. She didn't smell anything. Neither did I. 20 sprays of LW had lasted less than 20 minutes. NOTHING remained.

When I started to write this review I applied 1 spray on my arm. Now, as I write this line, it's already in the "Eau de Lalique" stage. The smell is not bad but it's far from gorgeous.
I have Eau de Lalique and I am not happy with the fact that I have two fragrances that smell about the same. Plus, Eau de Lalique lasts longer.

That's really weird anyway how disparate longevities people have experienced with LW (from 1 to 10/10!).

* Feb 5 2013:*

After reading here and there I figured out that harsh pepper in the beginning may cause anosmia. It does in my case. I have to spray it on but avoid smelling it (I breathe through my mouth for a while). I'd say projection and longevity are about 4/10 now.

Edulima

The opening notes are really tastefull , enjoable, as well as medium notes, that reminds me 4 voleurs by Loocitane house. The thing that really bothers me is it poorest longevity and silage..But, all in all, this a refreshing fragrance tough!

fuggerone
fuggerone

love that citrus/pepper blast great on windy days,alas on me stays nothing!

storm61

One of my biggest disappointments ever with Lalique. Too much of cedar note at the opening and that just kills it for me. 5 out of 10 from me. Simple is that.

CesarBoboy
CesarBoboy

I tried this a week before buying it. Inside the car while I was driving on the way home I ask my wife to smell my wrist. She loved it so after a week I bought this today 08/10/2012 at Areej, Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi as a late birthday gift for myself. When my wife came home from work today she sniffed me and she told me that I smells good. That's most important to me that she like how I smells. I discourage blind buying. I validate perfumes first, of course from my wife before I buy. What is the point of buying perfumes if people around you don't like how you smells. I believe perfumes should be enjoyed together with people around you. This is a clean, light and fresh scent. Imagine a very relaxing weekend morning inside your white walled bedroom, the early morning sun is shinning to your new crisp white linen and pillow while you are stretching wearing your clean white pajamas. 9.5/10 is my rate on this.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

This starts out very peppery, almost like you're seasoning fish with lemon pepper. Give it 15 mins and you have a very luxurious clean linen scent that last at least 7 hours. This fragrance sits very close to the skin but garners compliments. I think it fits every occasion: casual, formal, work, date, etc. But you cannot increase projection with this one by overspraying because the opening spices will choke someone.

Wilz
Wilz

Fresh at the start, but what I mainly get is the 'pencil shavings' throughout. The dry down is light musky - quite subtle, but definitely noticeable.

reluctant12
reluctant12

lovely, pleasant, fresh peppery pencil shavings! An absolute winner!

Roqfort

It's really classy and beautiful scent. It's like a washed clean white, linen shirt. Pure pleasure. I can't imagine my collection without Lalique White. Longevity is great (about 8-10 hours) without overpraying. Higly recommended scent.

If you want a peppery/woody fragrance that is smooth and lasts, this is one to sample. At first it smells like something you would use to season fish but then the wood emerges and it smells more like a fragrance. I am certainly no wood fragrance lover and doubt I would wear White often, but it is pleasant if I am in the mood for something like this. It's also a bit simple, which I tend to have less interest in, unless there is great richness/depth to the scent. This one isn't quite rich enough.. It would make a good gift for someone who you think would like the wood note but prefers more subtle fragrances. It is natural enough and nicely blended, but I can see how the aficionado would want more, or in a sense less, meaning more of a focus on the dry woody quality. However, I really dislike strong dry wood notes, so at least I may be able to wear this one.

lovesupreme
lovesupreme

Originality : 6/10
Scent : 7/10
Sillage : 3/10
Longevity : 4/10

Will i buy it again - YES! because it seems to become a second skin and its supposedly meant to be this way, though could have been just a tad stronger.

What does it for me is the sour-note of tamarind which interplays between the lemon leaf and white/pink+pepper i am pretty sure theres a tad of geranium as well that blends well with the violet, over the last few months i am becoming more fond of lalique white, liking this more and more and probably will buy a replacement bottle, once this gets over.

But you see :-
I need to go atleast 10 sprays, just to get like 6 hours on it...and i dont know if thats a worth it affair.

neo009

If u like smooth classy scents , then this is the
1 for u .

neo009

perfection , wat more can i say.

Opium80
Opium80

like finding a book you can just lose yourself in or that album you wonder how you got by without, that was what finding Lalique White was like for me.

So unique... the pepper, citrus and tamarind... Like the book and the album, I will always own this.

If you can't place the smell, which i struggled with. My favourite reviewer said it was like opening up your pencil case in school and smelling the shavings (the wood of the pencils), that's IT! nailed it!

manos1965
manos1965

One of the best summer frangrances.Tottaly unique with great sillage and longevity.I prefer it in the evening

Rich28
Rich28

Simply put, this is the kind of fragrance that you respect as a work of art as much as you do for its aroma. I was expecting White to be a fresh citrusy interpretation of Encre Noir with the natural smelling citruses of Equus played at a much louder frequency, complimented by the bitterness of the tamarind (or tram-bran as we say in Trinidad and Tobago).

Instead, what I got was a very synthetic lemon leaf note that reminded me of a tea we drink in the Caribbean made from the young leaves of the lime or lemon tree. That’s the kind of citrus flavour I get from this scent with a touch of creaminess and an aromatic quality which could possibly come from the bitterness of the tamarind.

The dry down maintains the citrusy creaminess with a floral/musky undertone. The floral notes that I get remind me of jasmine and gardenia. If fragrances had a genre, I would put this into the same category as Prada Infusion d'Homme, not that they smell similar, but I’d use them in the same situations. I do find a similarity with Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche though, because of the creaminess and the fact that they both share similar notes. They don’t smell identical but I do find that they resemble.

Even though it’s classified as a daytime scent, I think it could also work well at night. It can be dressed up or worn casually. Lalique White is masterfully done. I don’t see everyone liking it because of its uniqueness however. It’s not mainstream at all, none the less, once you smell it, it demands that you give it the respect that it deserves. If you’re looking for a versatile creamy citrus then look no further, you’ve found it right here.

alfreal
alfreal

Let's make it simple 9/10!!! :)

Polipastro
Polipastro

Voy a ser crítico, para mi es muy parecida a vetiver de guerlain, menos fuerte y le han añadido algo de cítrico. El cítrico al tiempo se va y acaba en un guerlain más suave, nada nuevo, no tiene a mi parecer un olor original y de cítrico la verdad solo en sus primeros minutos luego la pimienta perdura hasta el final. No es mi entender de una colonia cítrica y menos para verano. La botella es chula pero lo de dentro para mi me ha dado mucho que desear, son recuerdos a otras colonias.Personalmente pimienta en colonias y en esta magnitud no me gustan.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This is a fresh/elegant scent. It's lemony but not VERY lemony like versace man au fraiche/chrome sport/issey miyake. Its got more complexity then those fragrances, like the creamy pepper drydown. The lemon zest stays throughout but is much more pronounced on opening. The longevity is good, not great on me. I get about 4 hours on my skin and on my clothes is a different story. I sprayed it on my shirt yesterday at around noon, and today around noon (24 hours) it is still very noticeable. A great summer scent. It works well in the heat and humidity and is very pleasing to the senses, even if you put a bit too much on. I recommend to anyone that doesn't have a summer signature already.

Gault
Gault

Wow a fresh scent with nutmeg is so strange and unique.
Well maybe it can be unisex because of the floral note, but be prepared for the spicy woods.
This opens with a sharp peppery, nicely done lemon/bergamot note that dries down quickly into a woodsy musky violet scent with a LOT of nutmeg. And nutmeg. For at least 6 hours but sometimes 12. Dont overspray it, because the white pepper gets too pungent.
Im surprised that the nutmeg is among the last in the notes according to the votes. Maybe not many people are famliliar with nutmeg, but thats what makes this fragrance smell like spicy pencil shavings in my opinion.
Its a shame I dont know how tamarind smells like.
I dont get any sweetness from it to be honest, more like salt to me. And I also get some hype smell form this, its suspicious to me that so many reviewers find this unquestionably good, while this is a weird fragrance even if in the good sense. Try this before buying because its gonna be a huge suprise if youre looking for a typical spring/summer scent.

Linden
Linden

Bright itensely peppery citrus opening, quickly softens becoming slightly more green with a subtle bitter undertone. Great fresh scent, I do get a hint of Versace EF, but Lalique develops into softer slightly warmer, more refined scent.
The projection and longevity is not so great on me 2-3 hrs max, oh well...

ali.khalili

یاداوری کنم که پخش بوی ضعیف ممکنه به خاطر هوای بسیارگرم و شرجی محل زندگی ام باشد،شاید در یک منطقه خوش اب و هوا پخش بوش بهتر باشد.

ali.khalili

تلخ،صابونی و فلفلی.بعد از چند مدت بو به روایحی خوشبخو تبدیل میشه،موندگاری نسبتا خوب دارد بویش نیز خوبه،اما نکته ای که مرا از داشتنش خرسند نکرد پخش بوی ضعیفش بود،به جز بوی تند ده دقیقه اول همینکه روایح خوش جای بوی تندفلفلی را میگیرد پخش بو به شدت ضعیف میشود تا جاییکه فکر نکنم کسی جز خودم بویش را بفهمد.
میتونید انتخابی بهتر از این ادکلن داشته باشید.اگر مثل من خیلی سخت گیرید چیز دیگه انتخاب کنید.البته این ادکلن بویش خاص است،اما ادکلن بدون پخش بو تعریفی ندارد.
به قیمتش نمیارزه

murysusanto

Unique, distinguish and class of its own.

aristocrat
aristocrat

Clean,crisp,understated. Very much a white vest blue jeans type of scent. Bitter pepper with toasty nutmeg makes for a lovely summer evening fragrance

Kain
Kain

A good fragrance for spring and summer.
Start fresh with lemon and also a little spicy because of the pepper note. this is where people may say, oh it's too sharp and peppery, I don't like it!
But calm down dudes, just wait a few minutes! don't be too hasty!
Beside that lemon and pepper, there are some floral notes, playing a smooth symphony in the background.
After about 10-15 minutes, the pepper is almost gone and fresh lemon turn to something green and leafy because of the lemon leafs and stronger floral notes and some woodsy note which are in the background.
You will have this smell until the base show his face, some sweetness from musk join in and give this fragrance a smooth ending.
The floral notes are not feminine but in my opinion this can be a unisex fragrance.
Average projection and above average longevity.
And the bottle looks amazing! <3
یه عطر خنک و خوشبو برای بهار و تابستان
در ابتدا رایحه شاداب لیمو تازه داره به همراه کمی فلفل که اونو تند و تلخ میکنه
ممکنه خیلی ها از این تلخی اولیه خوششون نیاد. اما زیاد عجله نکنین و بگذارین چند دقیقه بگذره
بعد از حدود 10 الی 15 دقیقه بوی فلفل از بین میره
در کنار این دو رایحه کمی هم رایحه آرامش بخش گلها وجود داره
بعد از اون 10دقیقه و وقتی بوی فلفل محو شد، بوی لیموی تازه از بین میره و بوی اون به سمت رایحه ای با حس سبز بودن به خاطر برگهای لیمو سوق پیدا میکنه. در این مرحله رایحه گلها قویتر میشه
شمااین بو رو تا انتها دارین تا در آخر رایحه عطر به خاطر وجود مشک کمی شیرین میشه
به خاطر وجود رایحه گلها و سبک بودن این عطر هم آقایون و هم خانوما میتونن از این عطر استفاده کنن
پخش بوی متوسط و ماندگاری خوبی داره
شیشه فوق العاده زیبایی هم داره

midos

People listen : this is a classy strong daytime perfume ! not for night bats!!! anyway!! you can use it as casual & also as date times. This is what we can also call a dynamic perfume
great sillage & longevity
highly recommended in summer

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

@ronnie1975,this is not a woody aromatic as Guerlain homme intense but a citrus one so comparing the two is a non starter.they both have different notes and suit different occasions but hey to each his taste

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

I really love this scent, unique

i love this and hommage for spring time.
i don't have big longity issues last more than 5 hours on my skin, and still i get compliments after 5 hours

noor85
noor85

I love it that`s my new Signature scent with the Monster Encre Noire

redenergize
redenergize

This fragrance reminds me of a gift that is often brought my aunt to my grandmother from nomea. but that colonge shaped in a large bottle and I do not know thats brand. but i really like this lalique fragrance, very warm citrus and I used to wear to the office every day.

sodamnhyphy
sodamnhyphy

This is a "white t-shirt" kind of scent for sure.

Not your typical cologne. (very unique)

VERY peppery in my opinion, even as it cools down. However, the backround notes balance it out and gives it a nice freshness. Very pleasing scent and not too overpowering. A very sexy scent but it suits certain people only.

Projection: 8/10
Uniqueness: 10/10

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A soapy-lemony scent which is very sexy, alluring, suitable for the office, mid-mature, with subtle, but not very long lasting projection...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1 mins – Quite intense, sexy, vibrant

1 min – 30 mins - This is lemons bathed in soap. It reminds me of a famous bar of soap we had in the U.K approx 20 years ago called “Zest”. It is chemically and synthetic, but more soapy, but at the same time it could be considered relatively classy and could be worn to work by a suited masculine professional. Ages 37-47. Projection is approx 1.5 foot around. Unisex? Yes could be. It is in no way unique. The frag it reminds me of a little bit of in its style is D&G La Force 11, but Lalique is a better scent.
Classy bottle and packaging

30 mins - 1 hour - Same as above, only change is projection becomes much more subtle and scent on skin is a little less soapy. Projection same around 1.5 feet but, less intense as above. This subtle projection is good - it’s a little bit sexy, sour lemon style scent, but does in no way fill the room or impose itself on others

1 hours – 3 hours. Scent on skin becomes much spicier – close to incense. Projection same scent as above and 1 - 1.5 foot around

3 hours – 4 hours projection 1 foot but intermittent

4 hours – 5 hours projection 3 inches max and fairly weak

5 hours – 8 hours – no projection, faint smell on skin

Perfect for the office.

cdaleb73110
cdaleb73110

WOW, this is the best. I work in law and went to court today, every woman attorney, clerk, etc. was asking "What smelled so good"? That would be me....

Constant compliments. The scent is so smooth and pleasant. Lalique White literally lasted all day long and the projection was great.

Blast of citrus at first then it just smooths out to this incredible, seductive spicy creamy lemony fragrance.

I'm impressed and then some.

samihardanian
samihardanian

لالیک و بوچرون و گورلن، برندهائی هستند که من عمدتا همه محصولاتشان را دوست دارم و از آنها لذت میبرم.لالیک سفید هم یک عطر تابستانه بسیار خوشبو و مفرح و نرم و سبک می باشد که در عین حال نجابت و متانت خود را هم دارد. یکی از معدود عطرهائیست که وقتی استفاده میکنم، دیگران در مورد آن از من
سوال میکنند

Very special fragrance. One of my top class collection. The citrus opening with a dash of peppery trace. Amazing in my saying.
10/10 for scent
10/10 for sillage
10/10 for longevity

midos

I like it ! it is strong , classy! daytime fragrance.it can be wear in office ,meeting & also as casual !

sorry,but I don't like it.ok,I know I'm in the minority,but as much as I love encre noir I dislike this one.it starts with strong bergamot scent which as soon as diappears,strong black pepper replaces it.there is just something too much here,maybe too much spices without any floral or gourmand note to soften it.
whatever it is,it makes me sick.

readymadepv
readymadepv

I adore it, ideal for warm summer nights or everyday!!

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Open a little harsh with cardamom citruses and black pepper.
15 min later it give me a little powdery creamy soapy feeling,reminded me of wet wipes.
A casual unique young spring fragrance.
Longevity about 3 to 4 hours but projection is good !
It get a lot of compliment.

P.S:
Dont tested it on paper,it want show anything except,cardamom and black pepper with a little hint of citrus.

Alphamale
Alphamale

Lalique White, as i loved Encre Noir and its clean vetiverish note, i love more the godlike cleanlines and pure greatness of White.

White starts with some clean and well made citrus, something the new Chanels have, but i sense it more expensive, White smells expensive, a rare thing for a so called fresh perfume.

I felt the drydown even richer, magnificient and supremely well made, i you have tried Guerlains Vetiver, imagine a cleaner and well made Guerlain Vetiver opening notes as the White´s drydown. (I am quite sure vetiver must be listed in the notes above.)

Then it starts with all its glory, that cleanliness, the balance,the pureness, the velvetiness of this frangance allures, as it was made for King Arthur and the brave and pure Sir Gallahad.

Lalique white sure lasts on my skin, 3 hours of great sillage 6-8 hours on moderate, and a Skin Scent after that maybe 4 more.

It is very safe, even if you bath in it, people will notice you, and make compliments, woman like it, Youger girls like it, well the same story with about everyone.

If it can be used by a girl, i say yes, it has great versatility, on my girlfriends skin it turns mellowy and velvety sweety.

If you are a man, wear it proudly,because it exudes greatness, this quality challenges Niche fragrances, and its even better than some of them. How a so called fresh perfume be so great, rich, clean and royal? this is out of my realm of knowledge.

Versatility: anywhere, anytime.
Sillage: Very good, Something like Chanel Edition Blanche. 9/10
Smell: 10/10
Projection:9/10
longevity 10/10

white queen
white queen

For me it is unisex.I am a girl,i bought Lalique White for myself. Nice, elegant, expensive smell.

juanpablo
juanpablo

Lalique White , otra gran acierto de Lalique , un aroma unico , enfocado para gente joven ,lo recomiendo.

blueberry
blueberry

Now, let me tell you Lalique White is sooo androgynous and modern, without being synthetic at all! Perfect interpretation of citrusy/peppery notes in a non-pungent, clean and milky or even creamy way. To me, it is an ideal daytime fragrance for summer. Lasting power for such a light fragrance is excellent - above 6 hrs on me. To some extent I find it quite sexy :)

I see Lalique's White as a conceptual jaxtaposition to Encre Noir. Where EN emphasizes masculinity with its blod, smoky and misterious structure, White is androgynous, gentle, understated and kind of candid. An unpretentious and honest pine / citrus fragrance that evolves in a musky-cedar drydown. Simple but well executed.

Many perfumes are conceived to be worn by a certain type of person but if you break this rule you can have amazing surprises. In my opinion White is one of those fragrance that could turn to be really fascinating if you're able to decontextualize its androgynous aspect. Think about a truck driver or a blue collar man wearing this for a date at night.

A lot of perfumes can be considered as paintings, some others are just colours that depends on the use you do with them. You can simply paint a piece of paper or create your work of art. Feel free to dare, but most of all, just feel free.

querelle
querelle

Simple, absolutely lovely and surprisingly unpretentious! A great eau de cologne, with a playful twist of white pepper. It feels like that song from Barbra Streizant: On a clear day you can see tomorrow. Love it and it won't let you down.

K1
K1

I hear negative comments about its lasting power, so I'm confused cause I've been warned for its strong scent in classroom few days ago! And I wore it three hours before class and didn't over-apply.
White is a collection of all sour and fresh spine-shaking notes all together in a bottle. And it challenges your olfactory to not sneeze! The volume of black pepper and lemon leaf is stronger than any nostrils!
White is an entirely modern combination disconnecting from any hint into classics. It's luxe and casual like when your car is Alfa Romeo.

White is the scent of "take it easy" people! People who live today and don't worry about tomorrow, and forget bad happenings quickly and do anything for happiness! You, do it too; take it easy, wear your most comforting dress and spray a couple of shuts of this fragrance and go out with your friend, you'll see you're a positive energy cannon! It makes your day.

denmaz
denmaz

the initial blast is so sharp... but it fades quickly into something more tolerable smell. maybe not everyone's cup of tea, so you better sniff it first.

bronstein
bronstein

Smells like a more exclusive and expensive version of all that "sport" and "fresh" stuff. If you're into that - fine. Otherwise, go look for something else.

Lalique White starts out a bit sharp and strong like an old school aftershave, but it quickly becomes fresher with sweet and sour tang of tamarind. It's a little odd at first but definitely fresh and different. Then the scent becomes peppery and woody, and yes, it smells kinda like pencil shaving. At this point, the scent is great but gentle with smooth peppery woodsy notes (It reminds me a bit of Bang by Marc Jacobs). Freshness of the top notes is still hanging around, and It doesn't get warm right a way until amber appears. Nothing much after that at the synthetic musky base. Overall, I find it a little strange with the tamarind but unique for this woody type of scent. Lalique White is not something I could see myself wearing everyday but special occasion. Try it before you buy. You may find it too different like I do.

Roqfort

Lemon openig can be little bit disappointing for some of the people, but 15-20 minutes after, Lalique White starts to show it's class. Very, very subtle notes and great drydown shows, that this is a very elegant smell.
Don't expect Joop Homme smell power. It's very clean, not offensive classy scent for hotter weather. It's a WHITE scent. Like a fresh, white cotton shirt. It's extremly relaxing and lasts about 6-8 hours on my skin on winter time. And when you'll use the last drop of Lalique White, you won't throw the bottle. It's a piece of art.
I've got only two fragrances from Lalique. Two totally different. Encre Noir and White. Black%White sides of my moods ;)

AJ73
AJ73

It's a masterpiece to me. This composition is so perfectly in balance. Beautifully calm. It doesn't have the synthetic edge that almost every new cologne or relaunch has. Very natural. Very simple. The cedar is like a whiff from an old fashioned pencil box and what a genius idea to add tamarind. The unpretentious sweetness of tamarind plays well with the rest of the ingredients. It might seem too modest and therefor not get noticed. I'm afraid it will be one of those gems that get discontinued because of this..

mehrdad
mehrdad

برای تابستان ادکلنی کلاسیک و ملایم که از رایحه آن دیگران لذت خواهند برد

periquito89
periquito89

My girl first thought in some lavender, and I in some of those good smelling pot-pourri. Even if we are wrong, this says with sure that the smell is traditional, but also somewhat classy. I see this as a spicy one (the pepper I guess), not citric.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with a unique aroma, very unique. A combination as lemon-lime sorbet with floral manly, sensitive aquatic notes without losing the light touch sensation to cream-powder.

It is a very distinctive aroma and elegant, sensual and daring, it can work for a romantic date or for major festive events, it probably works well in formal dinners and night-type events. As the fragrance of day I think its potential is wasted. The age range is from young men on, not suitable for teens. Almost any time of year. Highly recommended and distinguished.

josephperfume
josephperfume

very classy fragrance, and the scent of lemon and bergamont makes it even nicer. best to wear on summery days. and yes with a nice white shirt.

murysusanto

Very special,distinguish classy gentlemen's fragrance. One of my top class collection. The citrus opening with a dash of peppery trace. Amazing in my saying, score it 9/10.

DC-8
DC-8

Wonderful sour-bitter startup, while having some sweet touch of tamarind.

Black pepper in the heart notes make it really lovely, as it makes some sweet feeling against the sour and bitter notes of lemon leaf (orpetit gerin?).

The drydown turns into something sour-bitter and a bit of woody on my skin, which people find it attractive.

Longevity is real great on me.

something different and unique for summer days. Though not suitable for special events, specially in the evenings.

It also does work out in winter, specially fall, as well.

Considering the very convenient price, this is a great artwork. I would recommend it.

guest_mehrdad m
guest_mehrdad m

بسیار ادکلن خوشبوئی است تازگی و آرامش را با خود به ارمغان می آورد بوی خاصی دارد و مشابه نیز مثل بعضی عطرها ندارد جزو یکی از ادکلن های بوده که بعد از استفاده از آن از من سوال کرده اند که چه ادکلنی استفاده کرده ای و بسیار خوشبو میباشد
ادکلنهائی که بعد از استفاده خصوصا خانمها از من در مورد آن و خوشبوی آن صحبت نموده اند بدین قرارند
jazz
فارنهایت
مایکل

carera
carera

its lighter copy of eau pacorpan just try the two perfume and you will find no different

behzad1280
behzad1280

It could be a good chose for summer days. Its light, dry and bitter scent that makes you feel levitating.
It’s unique and somehow remarkable.

Try it even ones!

این میتونه برای روزهای تابستون انتخاب خوبی باشه. بوی سبک و تلخ و خشکی داره که به آدم احساس سبکی میده
عطر جالبیه، هر چند ممکنه زود خسته کننده بشه
به امتحانش می ارزه

JeanMaurice
JeanMaurice

Good review Maddyrain.

Yes it smells good but yes it's generic like a tons of other fragrances out there. Older Lalique's are better.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Lalique White opens quite generic with lots of lemon and some pepper. Nothing groundbreaking.

It's development smells like gin tonic, but nothing nice that can trully help this fragrance from oblivion.

Unlike its predecessor, Encre Noire, Lalique White ends without telling it's reason of existence. Save your pennies and buy something more authentic.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

I tried it twice, first by mistake, attracted by the stylish white bottle, I hoped it is for women. For the second time I tried it on the skin because I liked the drydown on the blotter. I don’t think it is unisex.

The fragrance is complex, the beginning is not what it finally turns into, take your time, it does evolve. In the middle I get a strong association with gin tonic (strange as juniper is not listed) mixed with bergamot, cedar and white pepper (same as in Perles de Lalique). The lasting power is ok.

A casual scent of good quality but nothing revolutionary new. An old song to a new tune but I still like it.

vertigo
vertigo

citrusy and peppery, velvety smooth.
a white shirt that you wear for an afternoon meeting with friends - classy but not too elegant. and not too thoroughly ironed. a warm, citrus, cosy scent.
great!

Lalique White by Lalique 4.23 out of 5 based on 595 ratings and 125 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Lalique White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lalique Lalique White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lalique White by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lalique White by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.