Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Le Baiser Lalique for women

Le Baiser Lalique for women
dislike

Le Baiser Lalique for women Pictures Le Baiser Lalique for women Pictures Le Baiser Lalique for women Pictures Le Baiser Lalique for women Pictures

Le Baiser by Lalique is a floral fragrance for women. Le Baiser was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Laurent Bruyere. Top notes are black currant, gardenia and violet; middle notes are pepper, jasmine, pimento berries and rose; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk and cedar. Bottle designer is Marie-Claude Lalique.

Black Currant Gardenia Violet

Pepper Jasmine Rose

Sandalwood Amber Musk Cedar

Le Baiser Fragrance Reviews

dani_brasil
dani_brasil

I found it so bitter, I have tried to wear, but I couldn't. The bitter note didn't disappear, I didn't like this at all.

JaxTheMinx
JaxTheMinx

I have warn Lalique since my early 20's. 50% of those I've worn are great. The other not. Le Baiser is most certainly one of my signature fragrances but sadly hard to source in SA. I love the rose. Since I am no fragrance fundi, I wore it in any season and I found it to work well on warm and cold days on my skin.

The original Lalique ladies' fragrance is another big fave for summer. It's a light, timeless floral. Le Baiser has however always been the one to guarantee compliments from men or ladies in a packed lift enquiring after my fragrance. It's very romantic and not overwhelming, provided you use it sparingly. Amongst my top 10 fragrances.

arianperfume
arianperfume

This is really nothing special in my opinion. Very fruity and a little sour because of the blackcurrant. I don't even like it actually. I was expecting much more from the beautiful bottle. It is like a more sour version of Tresor.

persefoni
persefoni

When i first bought it (i was smitten by the bottle), i didn't really like it. It was a heady floral, with deep powdery notes, very 80s in my opinion, but way too loud. It was June...

Now it's the end of December. In the cold, wet, dark winter evening, this smells totally different - the first thing that hits my nose is the sandalwood and cedar, both of which i love, and then the sweet black currant - very distinct! There's something flowery lingering in the back, but doesn't dominate the scent.

Today i'll say this is a beautiful fragrance! It will show its true colours in cold (even freezing), wet climates - such as in most central European countries - and not in hot, dry ones...

seneca
seneca

Sickly sweet.
I don't like it - never going to like it.

It reminds me of something from the 1950s that came from the dime store, that I smelled on an old woman on the bus once, and in a funeral parlour another time.

Glad I only have a mini of this. Keep trying to give it away. No one wants it !!!

girlsworld
girlsworld

Received a beautiful gift set sometime ago, still have the bottle which is one of my favourites, so pretty. I am recalling from memory the fragrance, soft feminine I do remember the rose being distinctive, divine.

rosywise1
rosywise1

TAKES ME BACK TO MY YOUTH, FRUITY FRESH ALIVE, NUMBER ONE IN MY FRAGRANCE BOOK SO FAR, PLUS A BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE PRESENTATION ++++++++

mimi.smell
mimi.smell

There is well represented black currant in the beginning of this parfume, still white flowers, some violet and roses dominate here. Later, the soft sweet notes of ambery-vanilla scent stand up to make even more comforting warm floral overall smell.
Le Baiser is quite strong rather than innocent, but still very romantic parfume.

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I was going to write a review..I read icekat's review below and it is exactly how I would describe this great little treasure. Simply feminine....gorgeous violets in the beginning, then it transforms into rich and luscious rose and jasmine, with a great warm, earthy base. I fell in love with this perfume for its beautiful progression on the skin and very natural fragrance.....simply gorgeous....the violets in the beginning are exactly like TF's Violet Blonde..sweet and fresh. This perfume is so real and amazing....I'm in love with it.....

artsyrn
artsyrn

Lovely powdery violet and subtle gardenia, some peppery accords and light amber make this an outstanding romantic fragrance.

Lalique LE BAISER edt is a surprisingly intense little floral perfume! The florals--primarily rose, violet, and jasmine, to my nose--seem quite concentrated and somewhat sweet. There is also a slight fruitiness, as though the petals were scented with black currant. I am curious whether my edt is stronger because it has condensed somewhat, although the volume of my 50ml bottle does not give any indication of that sort of thing. Hmmm... maybe this is just one of the more potent Lalique offerings.

In my experience, Lalique perfumes are sometimes quite strong. PERLES and FLORA BELLA can easily overwhelm if overapplied, and the same is probably true for LE BAISER, which holds real floral headache potential. Lightly applied, however, this really smells rich and perfumey. There is a something of a vintage quality to this creation, and I also perceive a waxiness which reminds me a bit of Caron PARFUM SACRE.

I am happy to have acquired this very floral perfume in a quaintly exquisite bottle!

knit_at_nite
knit_at_nite

I found a 30 ml boxed bottle of EDP on eBay for $1 without any pre-purchase research, and hey, it's very wearable, if you are a white floral fan. The drydown, something this house excels at- as evidenced by the wonderful drydown in Eau de Lalique,is the best part. The astringent violet mellows and blends with the pepper, musk and cedar on my skin. I'm not getting the fruit and am barely getting the rose which seems to dominate in the other reviews. Some of the topnotes may have dissapated in my bottle.
Thumbs up, especially for violet lovers.
For me because I already have Apres L'ondee as a violet, more powdery than Le Baiser,which I did not find powdery at all, it's a definate like, not love. Just my preference.
Wishing I hadn't given away my sample of TF Violet Blond because I'd like to compare that to it as well.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

This makes me feel like I'm in the middle of a Celtic Woman or Secret Garden song, running around lost in a garden maze, violins and angelic voices flowing throw the air. I'm playing hide-and-go seek with a lover, my leather satchel flapping in the air, letting my path be known. Somewhere in the maze, I slip, and bump into one of the fruity wall shrubs. I find a key on the ground and see right behind it, a metal rectangle, a door. I open the door, and enter into the most beautiful garden. All pink roses, and some violets near the pond in the middle. I move forward and see a majestic tree, a swing hanging from it. And to its right, an old harp, it's fresh, crisp, and piquant smell comforting. The scent in the air and the bright, warm sun make me want to sit and relax. So I take out a book out of my satchel, seat myself in the soft dewy grass, and in comes my love, at a moment of deliberate weakness....

Oh how I love this perfume. It makes me feel so liberated, so emotional, vulnerable. In a good way. Like an open book, ready to reveal my heart. This is like walking in a beautiful garden to me; At first you smell all the green from the flowers and grass, but slowly the freshness of wood, some slight berry, and I'm pretty sure amber is there to "emulate" sunlight. The amber here mingles with the roses and slight violet, adding a sense of brightness and comfort. And of course, the bottle is absolutely grand. I think those who say the bottle is too much for the juice is like saying a stunning girl has no use in being humble and sweet. Ignorant to say the least, no offense meant I swear. I think it fits just right. An elegant young woman, possessing both humility and grace, and still has a dashing sense of style. It has a charming quality to it, I can't put my finger on it, but it feels classic yet current. It can feel a bit mature at first, and for that reason I wear this when the season is cooler, like winter and spring, or when it is a rainy or cloudy day. It makes those days feel more wonderful. It gives them a sense of whimsy. More often however, I like to wear this at night. It adds a mystery to the atmosphere I think. Like sitting in the country looking at the bright stars. Divine. What I love most is that most people feel so comfortable and always compliment me on it. Whenever I wear it, I frequently get told I smell like a "princess".

lucifera
lucifera

im soo happy to own this scent again! this time edp AND lotion :-D my best perfume! sweet but not so cloying, it has something clean too.
the best perfume from lalique imo

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

This is a beautiful floral in the most gorgeous bottle. Better suited for cooler weather, in my opinion, due to the pepperish, ambery, and musky undertones. On my skin, this is a blast of violets and roses. For those of you who are looking for a pure violet perfume might be disappointed, as on my skin other flowers such as gardenia & jasmine are present and rose is equally as strong as the violet. I bought this while I was in search of a great violet perfume, lead by the reviews below that it is a violet perfume. I respectfully disagree. This is a well-balanced floral that has a pronounced violet note. But it is in no way a soliflore. Don’t get me wrong, I still love this fragrance. It is elegant and wonderfully refined. It also has great sillage, projection, and staying power. However, for those for you who are looking for a real “violet” perfume (soliflore) are better off looking elsewhere.

etmpewo
etmpewo

This is the latest bottle I got. I loved the bottle and I like Lalique from Lalique, so I thought ''Why not buy this one?'' Well, I must say it was a good buy and I'm starting to love it more and more. First of all, the fragrance lasted from morning till evening (and I was only wearing the EDT). That's good value for money. But it isn't overpowering. I think it is the same close ''family'' as Lalique from Lalique and Boudoir from Westwood is somehow also related. But somehow gentler. If I could only afford the expensive christal bottles...

icekat
icekat

LE BAISER is a tender and elegant floral bouquet. The violets are simply gorgeous in this perfume. The composition is so classy and graceful. Nothing about this perfume is over the top or out of place or vulgar. It is pure elegance and good taste. This perfume makes me think of a real lady. She is delicate and beautiful. I see her at a family party, gently smiling and playing beautiful music by Chopin on the piano. She is admired, loved and respected by everyone around her.

The perfume opens with the green and crisp floral bouquet but almost immediately it transforms into a gentle violet scent accented with just a touch of gardenia. The violets are beautifully weaved with other notes but remain the main lead in the composition. I catch whiffs of green jasmine and sweet rose in the heart notes but the violets are still prominent. The floral bouquet lasts for quite some time, a couple of hours at least. The dry down is beautiful amber woods. The woody dry downs do not always fit my skin well but this one is simply gorgeous.

This is a truly beautiful floral bouquet! I definitely recommend it if you like violets and green elegant floral scents. I find that the sillage and longevity are great.
(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

olga1780
olga1780

Beautiful violet perfume.....leaves Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne in the dust. Great sillage and staying power.The bottle is to die for...a true masterpiece.
For a long time i was reluctant to buy Lalique fragrances....now I realize how much i missed out on. Le Baiser is my second Lalique perfume ( I also have Lalique Lalique) and the quality is pretty amazing.

geegee
geegee

Pure sophistication in a bottle.

One of my most favourite juices & im gutted to discover that it is now discontinued...just as well i stocked up when i could.

It opens out floral & slightly sweet but thankfully not bubble gum sickly sweet. The pepper & amber warms up the floral notes & the musk gives it some depth.

It isnt as long lasting as id like but i dont mind topping up because the initial spray is such a joy to smell. Each stage of this perfume is beautiful & i feel like a million dollars wearing it.

This is a fragrance that says you have style & class.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Got a sample of this. Tasty! I love scents with black currant.

Shady Lady
Shady Lady

I was able to get a sample of this perfume and have worn it a few times now. I find it starts out very floral at first but then settles into a wonderful sultry scent that is quite lovely & romantic.I found it long lasting and not overwhelming. I would wear it for evening & definatly for special times. I will add this one to my collection.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

It starts with such a blast of Bulgarian rose that I could hardly detect the black currant note. The initial notes quickly dry down to a warm, powdery base which I find somehow sweet and comforting but not enough to tempt me into buying a huge bottle of it.

CaraMia
CaraMia

I can't help but think of this one as a modern interpretation of Chamade. The modern being that it is much lighter, less floral and has that pepper note that you find in many scents today.

I like the rose and currant notes and the overall effect is warm and ambery.
This is a pretty,young springy scent but you need frequent reapplications. It lasts about 2 hours, max.

The bottle is classic lalique and a bit too grand for the juice. It looks great on my dresser.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Le Baiser is floral and quite sharp with some green notes in the beginning. It is a mature fragrance, somewhat in an old fashion way, but in my opinion, it fits perfectly to an image of an up-to-date woman.
The bottle is precious!

Besides - the dry down is just lovely, it is light and sweet and somehow much more girly than the middle notes.

Garfield
Garfield

A very floral, warm and original fragrance but it disappears much to quick when you wear it.

star10
star10

very sweet,warm and delicious that you may even like to taste it!it's not like other floral fragrances,there are some fruity scents too,or at least I feel like this.the bottle is chic too.I can't categorize it as a classic perfume,but I can say that a woman who wears it will feel like a complete woman.

kiselina
kiselina

Rich and warm roses, very comforting and beautiful fragrance!

Le Baiser by Lalique 3.94 out of 5 based on 127 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Le Baiser fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lalique Le Baiser, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Le Baiser by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Le Baiser by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.