Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Terres Aromatiques Lalique for women and men

Terres Aromatiques Lalique for women and men
dislike

herbal
Terres Aromatiques Lalique for women and men Pictures Terres Aromatiques Lalique for women and men Pictures Terres Aromatiques Lalique for women and men Pictures

The new collection by Lalique was named LALIQUE NOIR PREMIER. It encompasses 6 fragrances with timeless character, creating the bridge between past and presence. Their names are: Elegance Animale, Fleur Universelle, Fruits du Mouvement, Rose Royale, Sculpteur d`Epices and Terres Aromatiques. Next to the name, each fragrance features a year crucial for Lalique history.

Terres Aromatiques 1905 is the fragrance which marks the year when Francois Coty and Rene Lalique met. This acquaintance resulted in endlessly amazing creations of perfume flacons and in the beginning of the modern perfume industry. Composition of this perfume respects the influences on Coty creations from Corsica and Provence, and provides a woody-aromatic fragrance with expressive flavors of thyme. The composition opens with cardamom, lemon and pineapple, the heart hides thyme, lavender and freesia, closing with a warm and elegant trail of tonka, vetiver and molecule orcanox. Terres Aromatiques was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Masse.

Cardamom Lemon Pineapple

Satine

Terres Aromatiques Fragrance Reviews

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

Damn! I got a sample box-set this morning and this was inside. I adore Encre Noire, so was keen to try more, and always thought the notes in Terre Aromatique sounded intriguing. So, I'm sitting here sniffing the bank of my hand like its been surgically attached(!) - I smell a sense of Terre de Hermes.....but this stuff is waaaaaaaaay more refined (a little sweeter too). I've never spent over £100 on fragrances - this may change that, its THAT good.

Splashfrag12
Splashfrag12

Lalique Terre is amazing perfume from the line of Lalique premium collection.
I would consider this for summers or for fresh day wear.
It holds good lasting i.e 8-9 hours with decent projection (Not screaming )
The smell is very nice blend of pineapple and spicy notes to my skin.
A crowd pleaser though.

Win Win !!

jhitt793
jhitt793

This garrigue-scented fragrance celebrates thyme as one of the the most iconic aromatic herbs of the Mediterranean. Thyme's herbaceous and peppery qualities are a perfect foil for this highly aromatic fragrance. Lavandin's sharply green and camphorous scent boosts the herbaceous facets of the thyme, together creating a Provençal accord. A juicy and sweet pineapple note is brightened with lemon, adding further vibrance to the sun-drenched tonality of the aforementioned herbal notes. The effect is akin to fragrant, verdant herbs suffusing the air with their lush scent in the summer sun's baking heat. Green cardamom offers a contrasting cool spiciness while freesia blends softly with its orange-blossom facets in the heart. A woody base concludes the composition, boosted by potent vetyver and the deep aroma of tonka bean, combining with a unique synthetic ambergris-like note called "orcanox".
Overall, 'Terres Aromatiques' is a captivating and heartwarming scent. I have always had a love for the odor of thyme, happily running my hands over its tiny leaves in order to attach its charming scent to my fingertips. The lemon and pineapple opening top notes which is later blended with thyme in the heart, reminded me of a citrus sorbet garnished with the herb's delicate leaves. I feel this fragrance can easily be worn year round, but I plan on wearing it frequently this winter. As an "eau de parfum", its longevity and sillage are good, seeming to stay close to the skin in the dry down. 'Terres Aromatiques' can be certainly classified as a unisex fragrance, though I find it slightly more masculine leaning. Perfect for both casual and more formal occasions, the scent emboldens its wearer with an air of sophistication and prestige. A must try from Lalique!

Read my complete review at my personal blog
Fragranceemergency.blogspot.com

Sadek
Sadek

When I sprayed this perfume on my wrist, a beauty reside close by me, as a man.
And my friend asked me, "how is it?" I replied calmly, "This perfume is made to tell a poem of elegant and deeply rooted lovely personality..."

I will take one of this great design to join my collection...

9.5/10 is the grade I will give to this charming beauty; although it deserves 10/10 but years back my Finnish professor taught me that 10/10 we were giving only to God (That was before God's death...)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lalique Terres Aromatiques fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lalique Terres Aromatiques, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Terres Aromatiques by Lalique. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Terres Aromatiques by Lalique represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Lalique Encre Noire Christian Dior Dior Homme Eau for Men Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud Eau de Cologne Concentree Lanvin Avant Garde Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Lalique Encre Noire A L`Extreme Acqua di Parma Colonia Ambra Christian Dior Cuir Cannage Creed Jardin d’Amalfi Tom Ford Italian Cypress Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Gucci Gucci pour Homme Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Lalique Fleur Universelle