Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Lancaster Eau de Concentree Lancaster for women

Lancaster Eau de Concentree Lancaster for women
dislike

herbal

Lancaster Eau de Concentree is a classic fragrance of floral, aromatic and oriental aromas, launched in 1987. The composition starts of with orange blossom, neroli, bergamot, lavender, tagetes, basil, coriander and thyme. Middle notes are: jasmine, tuberose, mimosa and geranium. The base consists of amber, oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, galbanum, incense, vanilla and civet.

It is available as 50 ml EDT.

Lavender African Orange flower Neroli Coriander Bergamot Thyme Basil

Must de Cartier

Lancaster Eau de Concentree Fragrance Reviews

kfleumer
kfleumer

Even though it's been on the discount shelves for ages now, this is a top quality perfume. Warm, woody, spicy, with a smooth sandelwood note standing out. No dissonants whatsoever. Would I buy it? To be honest, no. I admire the scent for it's quality, but it's too masculine to my taste, due to the lavender I'm guessing. Guys (and gentlemen for sure) should really give it a go!

meissie1982
meissie1982

A real warm and cosy scent. I love it all year round, but love to dose up with it right before bed. That's just what I did!

It gives me such a relaxing feeling. The amber, the patchouli and the oakmoss that's what I love in my fumes.
On my skin it sometimes last about 2 to 4 hours and another day I reach a good 8 to 12 hours. Temperature, body chemistry can make this beauty change longevity from time to time. The civet is to die for; relaxing in a way, sexy in a way, soft...

Baby I love to have you in my collection! And soon I stash you because you are me in a way.

imoore

Girls! The winter is coming!!!
Get this beauty out of the closet!
It will help dealing with cold workdays.

Enigma7510
Enigma7510

I bought this years ago when I was celebrating my birthday in Nice, France. I liked the initial burst of fragrance, but it has so much amber in the dry down that it felt cloyingly sweet and heavy for me---and I love big, deep powerful fragrances, so that is saying something. Just too much amber for me. Belongs in the Cinnabar era of heavy, single dominating note fragrances.

kl99
kl99

This is the oldie mossy sister of Roma by Laura Biagiotti. I have Roma in my wardrobe and when I have tested Lancaster my brain said the name of the Eternal City. It also share many notes actually. There are differences of course, Lancaster is more serious, some way, but I don't find it so dark. Is powdery sexy almost fruity luminescent amber, and chyprissimo.

alchimia72
alchimia72

I needed a bit to fully appreciate this fragrance. It's very gothic, "noir", with a lot of incense, sweet but smokey and finally powdery. I imagine to be a mysterious lady in a black elegant dress, with black gloves, and a big secret to hide. I love it, but I need to be in the right mood to wear not in summer, not in a sunny day, I prefer using it in the typical foggy days we have in Milan, it. It's one of the best fragrance incense based. And I add that for the decent price It worths the money and it seems to be a niche perfume. Very long lasting. The woman in black.....

advabart
advabart

I've recently bought this perfume for no particular reason, except, perhaps, that it's quite rare and that I got it for a song.
I don't like it, though. It contains an animalic accord which I'm not fond of.
Anyway, from the reviews here I thought the longevity would be much better. In fact, it lasts no more than four hours on my skin. I wonder if the bottle I own is a watered-down reformulation. The box it comes in is similar to the image on top of this page, but with a picture of some big yellow flower on the right-hand side.
Could there be a change in the formula?

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Entrei cheio de receios no mundo de Lancaster. Como assim?! Só pelo frasco, presumi ser uma armadilha do terror, algo que não agradasse tanto e fosse decepção certeira. Ledo engano, pois fui ferrado pelas notas que o compõe e me apeguei ardentemente por ele após reexperimentá-lo várias vezes, sim, isso mesmo, tive que dar várias chances para Lancaster Eau de Concentree para poder simpatizar com suas notas em sua complicada evolução. Um perfume de 1987 que segue a linha dos possantes da década de 80’s como Obsession, Samsara, Poison e Coco, precisamente em seu ano de lançamento o mercado recebe também o inebriante Lou Lou, o fantástico Joop! Femme e o aclamado Byzance, só potência castiça! Bem, a abertura de Lancaster Eau de Concentree é um cuspe no olho de suco de Bergamota com Manjericão seco e um toque de Flores de Laranjeira, ou seja, para mim nada agradável, dá a sensação que vai desandar tudo e não vai chegar a lugar algum, ainda bem que ela permanece uns 3 minutos, e já era. A entrada no coração nos remete a festa comportada, terno/vestido de marca, salão amplo, comidas não comuns, ambiente ameno e por aí vai, consegui associar essa sensação a mistura de Jasmim maduro + Mimosas + Cravo e + Manjericão, esse último não sai por nada desse perfume, deve ser esse bendito Manjericão que deixa ele amargo o tempo todo. Seu fim é a paixão para quem ama os Chipres Orientais, senti um Incenso de Musgo de Carvalho, algo viril e aveludado com bastante Sândalo em meio a raízes de Patchouli antigo já saturado, dá pra perceber uma Civeta super comportada (graças a Deus) dialogando com alguém doce que não consigo saber quem é porque o Manjericão vem e avacalha tudo com seu amargor, mas nada tão sem razão. Lancaster Eau de Concentree é perfumão sim, difícil de agradar, mas xodó de quem se deixa ser conquistado após várias tentativas [risos]... Fixa que é uma beleza e projeta super bem nas 4hs iniciais; perfume para o frio e para noite, definitivamente é ame-o ou odeie-o.

Dedico esta resenha ao meu Nobre Amigo Rodriguez!

I entered the world full of fears of Lancaster. How so?! Only by the bottle, presumed to be a trap of terror, something not so pleased and disappointment were accurate. Ledo mistake because I was screwed by the notes that compose it and clung fervently for him after reexperimentá it several times, yes, that's right, I had to give several chances to Lancaster Eau de concentrée to be able to empathize with your notes in its complicated evolution. 1987 A perfume which follows the line of the powerful of the 80's like Obsession, Samsara, Poison and Coco, precisely in its launch year the market also receives intoxicating Lou Lou, the fantastic Joop! Femme acclaimed and Byzance, only power Castiça! Well, the opening of Lancaster Eau de concentrée is a spit in the eye of bergamot juice with dried basil and a touch of orange tree blossoms, or anything nice to me, gives the feeling that everything will go wrong and will not get anywhere some, even though it remains about 3 minutes and it was. The entrance in the heart leads us to party behaved suit / dress brand, large lounge, meals not common, mild environment and so on, could associate this feeling a mixture of Jasmine mature Mimosas + Harpsichord + Basil, the latter does not out for anything that perfume should be that blessed Basil leaves him bitter all the time. Its goal is the passion for the donut Chipres East, I felt incense Oakmoss, something quite manly and velvety Sandalwood amid ancient roots Patchouli already saturated, can you notice a civet super behaved (thank God) dialoguing with someone sweet that I can not know who it is because the basil and avacalha comes with all its bitterness, but nothing so without reason. Lancaster Eau de concentrée perfumão is yes, hard to please, but darling of those who let themselves be conquered after several attempts [laughs] ... Still it is a beauty and design very well in 4hs initials scent for the cold and night is definitely love it or hate it.

I dedicate this review to my noble friend Rodriguez!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

"Lancaster Eau de Concentree" is a very nice surprise! I didn't know what to expect when I came across a Lancaster stand with a small row of these black boxes with Calla lilies on display. The price was very friendly and after looking at the notes online I decided to risk a blind buy.

Hmm! Oriental bliss! At first spray it's amber goodness, with a smooth vanilla and a sandalwood infused incense. I am liking it very much...its reminiscent of a lighter and younger Shalimar but with more white flowers and a herbaceous twist (basil, coriander & lavender) I can discern these notes clearly and find it a very well composed fragrance. The middle stage reveals neroli and in the dry down a lovely jasmine note is added.

It's smooth, soft and very yummy! I can't believe its been around for so long and I have never noticed it! I must go back and buy another bottle, especially since I know now its very hard to find. It's a scent that developed and morphs on your skin, it's interesting and never boring; I can only recommend it.

A must sniff for all oriental fans that would like to have a very smooth, aromatic and sexy beauty. It's not a *light* scent, but if applied with sense you can wear it to all occasions including the office.

Silage is: an oriental aura with herbal goodness -- Longevity is: 80s era true with a 9+ hours in which it becomes a slightly powdery skin scent that also likes to cling to your clothes forever. *YUM*

smellsogood
smellsogood

When I was a child, I used to love looking at the negatives of family photographs. Things that were familiar to me took on a different twist, as light was changed to shadow and vice versa. Lancaster Concentrate is the negative to the photograph of Houbigant Chantilly. In the Lancaster, the powder is still present, but the incense, oakmoss and civet are amped up while the vanilla and citrus are played down, while they both whisper that melange of florals. This 1987 creation smells truly vintage and I love it.

auroramaria
auroramaria

This is a very underrated gorgeous frangrance from Lancaster.
I'm wearing it today and it feels great! It smells something in between Addict and Rochas Absolue, so refined and sensual and quite hard to find.
Even though it's an EDT it lasts forever and leaves you smelling gorgeous.
Very inexpensive too, I paid 40 Euros for 100ml bottle.
Nowadays perfumerie has a thing or two to learn from these classics.

ekalipso
ekalipso

just an info: I have recently seen it in one parfumerie in Venice; so it is available, but hard to find...I love it very much, hope I will have it one day...:-)

Eriu
Eriu

Very heavy but still lovely <3 I love it its so WOW

listik
listik

This perfume reminds me of Cristobal Balenciaga. very elegant and classic!

rasha.majed
rasha.majed

I've been looking for it for a very very long time, I'm so addicted to the entire line( shampoo, body cream, deodorant, shower gel) I'm going crazy searching for a way to contact the company to ask about it, please if anyone has any information please please help.

maria-clara
maria-clara

What a pleasant surprise.
I am at my local drugstore for some energizing vitamins. I'm drawn to the table with discount perfumes. This Lancaster scent, I don't know it, I missed it in the 80s, the 90s, and the 00s, until today. I spray it in the air. What's this? Do I love, like, dislike? Hmmm. I don't know immediately. I write in my scent notebook while I'm sniffing "IMO: powdery, flowery, amber, patchouli and spicy" After writing that down, I smell again. Hmmm, I think I like, no, no, now I'm sure I like. I go back to the vitamins, I am not here to buy another scent, I promised myself to say no to myself. A little later I walk back to the perfume table, I spray Lancaster concentrate again in the air. I like. After buying the vitamins I go back to the table, and spray the concentrate on my wrists. This is an hour ago, I'm at home now, and I'm liking more and more. Shall I go back to the drugstore, and buy? 100 ml for E 19,95 seems to be a bargain. I guess this perfume will be great for layering and mixing with other scents too.

24 hours later, the next day: on my right wrist I still smell some of the Lancaster concentrate, now it seems a blend of patchouli and soft body powder. 48 hours later, I go back to the store, and buy the perfume. Happy

Patholmstrom
Patholmstrom

this is my all-time favorite. I look for it all over Europe when I go, and have found it in the most unusual places in Austria and last time in Germany. How do I purchase it on line?

vertigo
vertigo

What an amazing creation!

Launched in the year that I was born...
It's typical of 80' with it's bold, loud and assertive nature, but definitely not typical with its smell. I'm not able to describe it as it deserves, but I'll do my best.

And the smell is a gorgeous remedy for nausea from the perfumes of today. Starts very animalic, warm and furry. There is also some incense and oakmoss, I think.
The middle notes are bittery herbal, and sweet-floral with all blossoms mentioned here: geranium, jasmine, tuberose, mimosa, orange flower, being at full bloom or even getting slightly decayed. Somewhat both soapy and cologne-like.
The drydown goes around amber and sandalwood.

This fragrance is The Boss! You need to obey to it at first to appreciate all its stunning features if you want to go hand in hand with it.

rnics
rnics

Have been trying to get this for some time, originally got bottle from Holland. Why cant we buy anymore. Have never really found another perfume that I love as much as this

pampe
pampe

Found a bottle in a perfumeria in Mallorca, Spain. I was thrilled as we can't get it in the US or Canada any more. My absolute favorite over all others!

derijcklee
derijcklee

after dry down so so lovely babypowder in holland on sale 100ml 24.99 euro i am so happy with that

Playtime
Playtime

A classic! Very seductive and a little bit dirty...in a good way. Love it.

dglamuzina
dglamuzina

OMG! This fragrance is so seductive and sexy. It used to be available in Canada until a few years ago. Men definitely loved being around that scent!! It is beautiful.
It is warm, not over powering, lingers for hours. Every now and then I try to look on line for this scent. I thought I found it once but it ended up being eau de Lancaster, not Lancaster itself. Just not the same! (very green) It is truly amazing and if you do find it, then buy it, as you will not be disappointed.

evah2003
evah2003

This is still available in Germany..

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

I really miss this fragrance. Please bring it back! It was gorgeous!! :(

Siv55
Siv55

This was an accidental holiday find, bought with the last of my euros because I liked the little box and it was cheap.. I'd literally pay through my nose for more!! This is wonderful stuff. It's sexy, intelligent, it begins great for day wear and drys down into the perfect night...I am heart broken it's no longer made. I wore this when I met the love of my life and wore it throughout that magic time.. I weep at the loss of both. May they both return one day..

This scent is now stupidly expensive on ebay! Anything up to a hundred pounds! And to think I got it for about fifteen euros..
Lancaster are missing a trick with this one surely? Bring it back!! It's apparently very sorely missed indeed. And when I say bring it back, I mean exactly the same.. not in any way reformulated.. the same!

littleliz
littleliz

This was a gorgeously gorgeous perfume - sadly, for some strange reason, no longer available

This perfume to me is like a real gem in my collection. It is a typcial 80's (meaning a GOOD thing, coming from me!), where the job of making perfumes was an art, not restricted to commercial goal-setting. The perfume is a must have for the experts here, that take themselves seriously in the department of collecting high end must have expert perfumes. The perfume for me is like a baseline for intellectual perfumes. It is an allrounder, that was selective in accepting the perfume notes. The perfume communicated with the nose and stated a message like:
'Please, do not make me girly or childish. Make me a mature creation, a companion for the highly developed women, the vamp, that is educated and cannot be fooled with. Make me ambitious, but not in the obvious way. Let people feel attraction and fear when they meet me...'

imoore

This fragrance is tiemless!
and it lasts for up to 10 hours, the hint of civet will attract your cat as well as your man

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

finally at the site!!

One of my good old memories...big, quite heavy but still a good scent for everyday.That's what I think is so strange about this one.Do you remember the 400 ml's showergel???Well..my bathroom smelled like it for days!!
Stupid, but gonna buy it again asap.Because I don't have anything else hahahaha...