Designers » L » Chypre Floral « Groups

Madame Lancetti for women

Madame Lancetti for women
dislike

Madame is an intense floral perfume, launched by the house of Lancetti in 1995. It opens with notes of gardenia, rose, lily, ylang-ylang and freesia. The heart consists of peach, plum, rose and jasmine, and the base features patchouli, oak moss, iris and tonka.

Available as EDT.

Gardenia Ylang-Ylang Freesia Rose Lily

Jasmine Peach Plum

iris Patchouli oak moss Tonka Bean

Madame Fragrance Reviews

Henriette
Henriette

It was packaged differently when it first came out in late '70es. My best school mate and I went together to buy a bottle each after receiving a sample, using and loving every drop of it.
She went on for years to use Lancetti while I betrayed it with a hundred different scents.
I remember it was classy and very long lasting, very green and flowery in the opening and very woody in the drydown.
I agree with Sherapop in that this "opens in a typically Italian way" and I am of opinion that this scent showed the way to the many Italian couture scents that would have soon come along (Armani first of all, Trussardi white bottle soon after and Genny black box - the first Genny scent I mean - in third place).
It has always struck me thinking that this was soon discontinued and now some Lancetti scents are found at supermarkets selling for few Euros. That's sad. Pino Lancetti was a pioneer in the Italian haute couture and perfumery too. A sad ending.

imoore
imoore

It reminds me of Ivoire by Balmain! Do we have anybody who can support that argument here?

chuaalba
chuaalba

I like a lots,in summer time.

guest_ama
guest_ama

this smells soo good. fresh and beautiul.

(Thank you, O Solicitous Administrator, for adding this one to the database. I have now moved my review to its proper place.)

Lancetti MADAME opens in a typically Italian way--or perhaps I should say in a typically Schiapparelli-Pikenz way--with a Moschino-esque solvent blast which happily evaporates in a flash. Most of the life of this fragrance takes the form of a rather standard slightly dark dried-flower chypre with medium sillage. Although this composition has extraordinary longevity, in terms of its character, MADAME is just okay--provided of course that you like light oakmoss chypres.

All in all, it's fair to say that I am not heartbroken that it's probably impossible to find this anywhere anyway. (-:

Madame by Lancetti 4.57 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancetti Madame fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancetti Madame, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Madame by Lancetti. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Madame by Lancetti represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

John Varvatos John Varvatos Dior Miss Dior Cartier Must de Cartier Jean Couturier Coriandre Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Van Cleef & Arpels First Lancome Magie Noire Lanvin Arpege Annick Goutal Heure Exquise Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Emanuel Ungaro Diva Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Sisley Eau du Soir Aubusson Histoire D`Amour Jacques Fath Fath de Fath Hermes Amazone Moschino Moschino La Perla La Perla Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Clinique Aromatics Elixir