Designers » L » Floral « Groups

2000 et Une Rose Lancome for women

2000 et Une Rose Lancome for women
dislike

2000 et Une Rose Lancome for women Pictures

Launched at the beginning of the new millennium as a limited edition, 2000 et Une Rose is a wonderful rose fragrance from the house of Lancome. It features notes of rose, amber, vanilla, black pepper and musk.

This perfume was re-launched as a part of the collection “La Collection” under the new name Mille et Une Roses. Its bottle is no longer tear-shaped as it was originally.

Available as 50 ml EDP. 2000 et Une Rose was launched in 1999. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel.

Mandarin Orange White Pepper

Bulgarian Rose Tea Rose Wild Rose

Musk Amber Vanilla Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances)
Stella Rose Absolute
Crystal Flowers

2000 et Une Rose Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

This is the Ultimate Rose.

Elviraelbasan
Elviraelbasan

Omg it is a wonderful rose scent

spidola
spidola

Pity - it’s discontinued! It would been rather safe blind buy, I can’t imagine someone wouldn't like it…
I found it (30ml Edp) in one little perfumery shop and I guess there are still some other bottles in the circulation.
I tend to choose fresh, green, woody scents, so usually it’s difficult for me to find some warm, cozy winter-time perfume. But I love roses and

2000 et Une Rose is just PERFECT!

It’s soft, round, delicate amber-rose with the hint of vanilla. I can smell also some kind of smokiness, that makes it mystic and unusual. I could complain on the silage and the longevity. The smell is really soft, so I tend to spray it again and again. But it doesn’t matter – for daytime-scent it’s ok.

PS. I’m wondering what did mean the creator of the bottle. I like a lot the unusual form and blue color of it, but it should carry another scent. I do not see any link between the blue teardrop shape bottle and this warm sensual amber rosy scent.

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

This is the best. My husband bought it for me for christmas in 2000. I still have some left and I wear it New Years Eve. I will be sad when it is all gone. Pretty, sweet, if I had $450 to spare I would buy it from one of those outrageous Ebay sellers. But common sense prevails.

CurlyWurly

The best (rose)scent ever!! I love it since more 13 years. If you love sublime rose with a hint of vanilla and musk you made the right choice loving this perfume.
What a waste discontinuing this wonderful fragrance. There won´t be nothing comparable! :-( I´ll be always looking for you, 2000 Et Une Rose.

acidrain

روز فانيلا باودرعنبر
مكونات رااااااااااااااااائعة

Dharmapadagurl9
Dharmapadagurl9

I smelled this once in a department store when I was in middle school. I feel in love with it, because it was rose, but it had a sexy amber scent to it. I found a lady online who makes a copycat of it. She can be found online at ebay with the user name cherryblossomdiva, under the perfume name "Blue Rose". Now, this one opens up with a mixture of roses, then you get this sweet amber, then it drys down to the chypre and musk. Any one who misses Et Un Rose might like to give the copy cat a try..at $15 and under for a roll-on, you wont be disappointed. I hope this helps any Et Un Rose fans out there... Please let me know if the copy cat is as good as the original..

suiteladybug

I bought this scent in 2000 at a department store. It was the most beautiful rose scent I have ever smelt. I used to combine this is a mixture of an essential oil and a musk perfume and people would just tell me, "You smell so nice. I need this scent again!

suiteladybug

God wore this perfume and wants to wear it again.

Edna
Edna

The best rose ever!

dmaw
dmaw

Found a small bottle at an antique shop. What a treasure! Beautiful rose scent!

guest_Persian cats lover
guest_Persian cats lover

"2000 et une rose" is a rose garden, just fresh and lovely. The three different types of roses were used: desert rose, musk rose and bulgarian rose. The re-formulated " Mille et une roses" is not the same (the roses are drowning in alcohol there).
Dear Sarah, the original "2000 et une rose" can be purchased on ebay or in France.

guest_Sarah
guest_Sarah

My favorite scent of all time.. Where can I get it from?

Mille et une roses is not quite the same. This is a one of kind perfum I'd kill to have it again.

CurlyWurly

The best scent ever!! I love it since 11 years. It´s my one and only for ever. I would give everything for this perfume only to have it.

2000 et Une Rose by Lancome 4.68 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome 2000 et Une Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome 2000 et Une Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 2000 et Une Rose by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 2000 et Une Rose by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.