Designers » L » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Aroma Calm Lancome for women

Aroma Calm Lancome for women
dislike

Aroma Calm Lancome for women Pictures

Aroma Calm by Lancome is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Aroma Calm was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Alain Astori. The fragrance features rose, iris and cedar.

Rose iris Cedar

Aroma Calm Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I acquired a bottle of this for use after exams at work, and seriously it works, smells so soothing, definitely get lavender in it, very De stressing

Ildemus
Ildemus

I have a 100ml/3.3 FL OZ. bottle of this.
-Just about Half a bottle left.
If somebody is intrested in buying,make an offer and please contact:
ildemus@hotmail.com

pfcs
pfcs

I used to always have a big bottle of the spray and a big jar of the body cream. My job at the time was very stressful, and it was pure heaven to take a bath and use those products afterwards. The body cream was so luxurious feeling on the skin. A wonderfully relaxing scent for the end of a rough day.

trax
trax

Thanks to PitbullFriend I now own a big bottle of this! It is the most calming scent I know, and I suffer from alot of anxiety so I should know! Even though the notes mentions rose and cedar along with the iris, all I get is a semisweet lavender/iris, with lavender being the strongest, even if lavender isn't listed at all in the notes, Shoshi is right on in this! :)
I use this everyday, in between other scents. And it is my no 1 sleep scent, always :)
PitbullFriend, I am forever grateful for this gem!!!

paula68
paula68

one of my favorites!!I hold the last bottle, jealously!!!!!!

Shoshi
Shoshi

Very calming scent. I smell lavendar in it although I don't see it in the notes.

kraxa
kraxa

I only ever had the body cream, and can still remeber how soft, smooth and enveloping the combination of texture and fragrance was. Right now I would probably be horrified with all the chemical ingredients, back then (about 13 years ago?) it was the tip-top luxury for me ;-)

Lancome AROMA CALM is such a simple yet luscious composition, I only wish that I weren't down to my last 10ml! The rose, iris and cedar are blended together beautifully, and I actually prefer this creation to HYPNOSE, which was released five years later and appears still to be widely available--along with a list of flankers, none of which I've tried.

AROMA CALM was available in an entire line of bath products, the best of which was the body cream, with an incredibly rich and sumptuous texture that transmitted and guarded the rose-iris-cedar scent very well. In fact, that product was my favorite scented body cream ever!

Why are my favorite products always discontinued???? C'est ainsi, enfin.

dalmajen
dalmajen

I liked this product so much. It was very refreshing, and not overpowering. Can't get it anymore though. Shame, it was really nice.

Aroma Calm by Lancome 4.50 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Aroma Calm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Aroma Calm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Calm by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Calm by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dolce Vita Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Christian Dior Dior Addict Lancome Aroma Tonic Givenchy Organza Indecence Cartier Must de Cartier Guerlain Shalimar Bvlgari BLV Chanel Cristalle Hermes Kelly Caleche Chanel Coco Lancome Aroma Fit Hermes Eau des Merveilles Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Prada Infusion d'Iris Lancome Tresor Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Guerlain Jicky Christian Dior Poison Bvlgari Petits et Mamans