Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aroma Fit Lancome for women
dislike

coffee
Aroma Fit Lancome for women Pictures Aroma Fit Lancome for women Pictures

This is a cheerful, energetic fragrance. It includes essential oils of fruit and vegetables that fill you up with strength and good mood. Joyful and healthy notes of orange, mandarin orange, coffee and carrot, give you freshness and joy the whole day long. Aroma Fit was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Annick Menardo.

Orange Mandarin Orange Carrot Coffee

Aroma Fit Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

01. july 2013

A pleasant body spray with a scent of oranges and carrots. very natural smelling ones, by the way. And i do smell a clearly pronounced note of coffee. Quite an interesting combination, a joyful one, a happy one, however considering it´s price tag has low sillage and lasts only up to 3 hrs (but well, it´s a body mist after all). Simple as it is, nothing more to add.

P.S. Looking at the prices on ebay for this one i am wondering what are they thinking???? It is definitly not worth those dozens and sometimes hundreds they ask for it. I have got my for free and sold it later for less than 20 eur and that´s probably the right price tag for this fragrance. Yes, it is nice, but.... Well, better get yourself a bunch of carrots, oranges and a blender and make a smoothie :)

angelmulticolor
angelmulticolor

Amo esta fragancia,lamentablemente no la volví a conseguir, al menos en Argentina no la venden más.

elifcandan
elifcandan

A lot of mandarin and orange. Citrus fans will love it.

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Pure orange/mandarine juice, mixed with carrots. No coffee. Extremly light and pleasant. It isn't a perfume, an edp, an edt or edc after all; it's kind of like a gorgeous body mist, I think. Personally I love it, very fresh, natural smelling, a mood lifter. Perfect for summer time! or winter too, juicy and lovely. Excellent offering from Lancome, recommended to all citrus lovers. Truly delicious, for as long as it lasts, which isn't long. It dries down with a hint of vanilla, which makes it somewhat gourmand. The color of the juice is yummy too
But I must admit that, as much as I like it, I find it rather ridiculous that it sells for $200 on ebay....
Edit: I still have about 65-70ml left.... I got bored of it, so up for swap it goes. Pm me if interested.

Denyze
Denyze

My mother gave me this half empty bottle of this fragrance she found somehwere. I took it with high hopes and it does not dissapoint. First thing off the bottle, the smell of orange hits you pretty hard then the longer you wear it you actually only smell the orange, mandarin orange and carrot. The coffee blended in so much that made it almost invisible. And it definitely does calm you =) CHeers!

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

hi townie! thanks for joining. you can also post this question as a new topic in the club forum, under 'perfume exchange and trade'. :)

2007

Aroma Fit by Lancome 4.14 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Aroma Fit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Aroma Fit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Fit by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Fit by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Aroma Tonic Lancome Miracle Guerlain Idylle Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Dior Dune Lancome Poeme Lancome Aroma Calm Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Dior Dolce Vita Elie Saab Le Parfum Chanel Allure Sensuelle Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Burberry Burberry Brit Dior Poison Tom Ford Black Orchid Dior Hypnotic Poison Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora Cacharel Anais Anais