Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aroma Sun Lancome for women

Aroma Sun Lancome for women
dislike

Aroma Sun Lancome for women Pictures Aroma Sun Lancome for women Pictures

Aroma Sun by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Aroma Sun was launched in 2005. The fragrance features coconut, vanilla, peach, grapefruit, woodsy notes and tangerine.

Coconut Vanilla Peach Grapefruit Woodsy Notes Tangerine

Bois d'Orange Eau Sublime

Aroma Sun Fragrance Reviews

amelie
amelie

Beach, sea coconut ... all we dream about in winter. Lancome mist is quite convincing, not to weak and quite attractive. I think it could appeal to all those who love coconut fragrances. And a bottle of 100 ml is not bad for one summer!

Rouu
Rouu

I would love to say Big thank you to my dear MONIKA who gifted me a decant of this ,
iam in luve with this light crisp and energizing fragrance !
WOW ... simply amazing , although i would never think i even may like it but i do loved it .. not a typical floral fruity fragrance , iam wearing this all day a long and iam in heaven , would love to get a large bottle of it .

Leni
Leni

I really liked the fragrance in the store, but once I actually got it and tried it on my skin I almost fainted. It is very strong and the smell really spreads very far. My co-workers told me they were able to smell me in the hallway of our office hours after I walked in. An absolute 'No Go'. So just another perfume that I have to get rid of. I will do a longer testphase in the future, before actually buying a new scent.

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Someone said that this is a winter fragrance. Not because it is typical winter perfume, but because it is beautiful memory keeper.

Aroma Sun by Lancome 3.93 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Aroma Sun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Aroma Sun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Sun by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Sun by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Lancome Aroma Tonic Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Guerlain Insolence Dior Dolce Vita Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Guerlain Shalimar Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Thierry Mugler Angel Lancome Aroma Fit Lancome Tresor In Love Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Biotherm Eau d'Energie Estée Lauder Azuree Soleil Eau Fraiche Skinscent Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Joop! All About Eve Lancome Poeme Terry de Gunzburg Parti Pris