Designers » L » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Aroma Tonic Lancome for women

Aroma Tonic Lancome for women
dislike

ozonic
Aroma Tonic Lancome for women Pictures Aroma Tonic Lancome for women Pictures Aroma Tonic Lancome for women Pictures

Aroma Tonic by Lancome is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Aroma Tonic was launched in 1999. The fragrance features tea, apricot, ginger and cardamom.

Tea Apricot Ginger Cardamom

Zeste de Vigne
Fiori Chiari

Aroma Tonic Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

This is one beautiful memory! I never actually bought Aroma Tonic, I had planned to get it one day and then it just disappeared... Shame on me!:( But in one of the biggest shopping centers in Warsaw they use a fantastic air freshener in the corridors leading towards toilets, which smells quite similar, so I'm at least left with a chance to smell a hint of my long-lost favourite...

vv1978
vv1978

Aroma Tonic,what is there to say - refreshing yet calming spicy yet clean fabulous why oh why don't they bring this back! I found a unisex scent that comes close to aroma tonic which is Thierry Mugler Cologne by Thierry Mugler, by the way I have yet to find one other TM or Lancome fragrance that I adore or even like so there ya go.

veritech
veritech

Oh how I miss this one! They need to bring this back! I cannot find a replacement, there was really nothing like it out there. Something about that lime and ginger...so good! SOB! Why did they let this one go?!

Peachply
Peachply

I loved spraying this all over my body in the hot humid summertime, it felt cooling and fresh...Loved it!

finehand
finehand

I am desperately seeking a substitute for the original Aroma Tonic, preferably one that has greater staying power than AT ever had. Plan to try Bath & Body Works White Ginger and Tea. Any other suggestions?

Jukauz
Jukauz

I loved this frag when it was first introduced and subsequently saddened when it was discontinued. I was thrilled to just find out it had been rereleased even though it has come and gone again. And I was ecstatic to get my hands on a couple of small bottles only to have all my delight shattered. This is not the original formula. I was wondering why many of the reviews referred to Aroma Tonic as a tea frag. The original had only one top note - LIME. It was the very best citrus frag I have ever encountered. Now sadly it is a tea frag and not a very good one at that. It smells exactly like the auto spray I have for my car. I wish Lancôme would rerelease the original formula.

Janey1966
Janey1966

I have had this body treatment fragrance in the past and I am pleased to say it seems to have come back into fashion, as it was hard to get hold of recently. I tended to use it as there were no showers at work where I could get refreshed after riding my bike there. Besides the obligatory anti-perspirant and washing my face I used the tonic as a substitute for a shower at work. My work colleagues loved the smell and so did I. It refreshed me perfectly but nothing beats a shower, obviously. I will buy it again if I come across it.

yidansheng
yidansheng

woody and peach made it smell very close to preserved prunes. Seconds after, tea note and rosy note diffused. It makes me realize how yummy myself could be, and after that I feel very touched... I like this fragrance, as much as o de lancome.

Sweeter and definitely smells more expensive than Elizabeth Arden Green tea.

luz

I also missed this on. I have seen it in the duty free james richardson this week. The formulation seems to be the original one. This is a truthly lovely scent.

nora elia
nora elia

I love the scent, it takes me to a long trip to America ten years ago!! Too bad is discontinued.

JADavis77
JADavis77

I saw this on a site that carries Discontinued fragrances. The site is called JADE Renditions. And I am sure there are other sites that carry Discontinued fragrances, especially ones so popular as Aroma Tonic!!

Magdallena
Magdallena

I really hate the new aroma tonic. you can absolutely tell that they used cheaper ingredients for this: The package looks cheaper and the scent is horrible, i really sense the cheaper ingredients in the dry down.
Please can someone tell me something that resembles this???I love this style of scent, fresh, energizing not overpowering...

dmaw
dmaw

Check out O d'Azur...very similar!!!!

robinadair
robinadair

WHY OH WHY won't they bring back this scent?? It's the best, best, best smell I have ever worn, next to my Cacao perfume that is.

mamaiberry
mamaiberry

I love this one, no one bottle can replace this because it's my first perfume.

lilou
lilou

It was a gift. I did not purchase it for myself and I would not. Smell was good, energising, fresh, but it's not a perfume. Perfect for summertime.

guest_zuzaznebe
guest_zuzaznebe

Love it !!!!!!!!!

guest_Birdie
guest_Birdie

Found myself in love with Aroma Tonic fragrance for the brief time it was around! After rationing what I have, I now sadly can see the end of my supply of the Energizing Body Treatment Fragrance and Lotion. As a replacement, have found that I enjoy Bath & Body Works "Cool Citrus Basil Body Splash"...it has some similarities and I get positive comments on it!

guest_kitty
guest_kitty

I love this Lancome...
Had still one in my collection stock & thought this warm summer that I needed something splashy. It is. I love the tea in it, yes it makes you feel zen.
And now while the weather is more into fall I sprayed it after my Zumba lesson. Hmmm feel relaxed now.

It's about a zillion degrees today (with humidity factored in...) in the greater metropolitan Boston area: the perfect occasion to review a few cologne-type/body treatment frags!

Lancome AROMA TONIC is, let's just get this out of the way, misnamed. This is *not* a "tonic" composition--certainly not according to any ordinary interpretation of that term, and least of all in the sense of "bracing" or "brisk". There is no citrus slap in the face here, such as one finds in fullfledged citrus aromatics properly classified. Nor are the ginger and cardamom dominant notes.

AROMA TONIC is nonetheless a very pleasant fragrance which I like a lot. I can only hypothesize that this light green tea composition failed in the fragrance jungle red-in-tooth-and-claw because when people purchased a "tonic" they were looking for a bright burst of wake-me-up citrus. Or perhaps something as stimulating as Clarins EAU DYNAMISANTE. Conversely, anyone actually looking for a soft and natural smelling tea frag would not have thought to purchase something with the word "tonic" in its name!

AROMA TONIC is a fine green tea fragrance, produced during its short market life only in cologne concentration--hence the low longevity. On a day like today, it evaporates in a matter of minutes, leaving only the subtlest trace of resinous green tea behind.

Ironically, I find this scent quite calming, imparting as it does a zen-like sense of equanimity!

guest_Lisa
guest_Lisa

I really miss this one.

N@ncy - Bath & Body Works "White Tea and Ginger" always smelled similar to this, for me. A little more spicy maybe, but quite close.

Agent Provocateur101
Agent Provocateur101

Hello N@ncy

In my opinion Aroma Tonic is very similar to Diors 'Escale a Pondichery' which was released last year. They both contain the Tea and Cardamom notes so i think it will be a good substitute for you, hope this helps x

N@ncy
N@ncy

Does anyone know of a similar cologne? I am almost out of Aroma Tonic and can't find it anywhere at any price.

Does anyone know anything about the sites that claim they can match a fragrance?

sabriana
sabriana

...for me indeed the best of the four "aromas" that time...this green one!

but: in the meantime it is discontinued.

just now Lancôme launched two new aromas:
blue and also green here in Germany.
however, the scents have been changed, they are completely new. the new bottle has a "taille" and it smells really different.

I am really sorry to say (once more concerning a lot of other beautiful perfumes...) BYE BYE :-((

guest_tushar
guest_tushar

Hindustan Polyamides and Fibres Limited is the leading manufacturer and exporter of aroma chemicals are used for creating wide range of fragrances and flavors.

ariadna
ariadna

Wow...this is an energising body treatment fragrance!
It smells divine and is very fresh,lemony fragrance perfect for summer months,meant to tone your skin.

Arexyz
Arexyz

This is the greenest green fragrance what i have ever smelled. It is really fresh and green + little bit sweet and spicy. When I wear it i feel like after 2 cups of very strong coffee-it is so energising. Dominant scent: green tea, i feel something bitter (like Schweppes Kinley Tonic water)and ginger. pretty good for spring or summer for sporty girl/woman.

luz

Exceptional ! I love this one... one of the best clean and fresh scents in my opinion. Hard to find, but I highly recommend it !

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

This is since it came out MY FAVORITE FRAGRANCE, it smells so CLEAN, fresh, like in heaven it must smell like this i guess :) Gives you a great positive mood, smells so exklusive and unique, it was love at first sight...
You can use it all over the body, because of the ethereal oils, it`s a aroma-theraphy on your body!!! You are sad or pessimistic?? Use it, it`s a medicine, gives you new fresh energy and makes you thankful... It`s absolut for spring and summer, i love wearing it when i am on the beach, just Aroma-Tonic, the ocean and me... Thats all i need, hopefully it is long available, when they take it away from market I AM LOST... PS. I have 4 Bottles in "resource" in my bathroom - i never did something crazy like this before with any fragrance :D

Nuppu
Nuppu

This was so good wake up fragrance, ultimate power-freshnes by ginger and green tea. The showergel merely was strong enough for give good sillage on skin for hours. That I woud say exceptional.

Luckily I never get that cardamon note, cause cardamon and me are not friends in perfume, we play together nicely only in food...

Aroma Tonic by Lancome 4.38 out of 5 based on 142 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Aroma Tonic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Aroma Tonic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aroma Tonic by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aroma Tonic by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.