Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Attraction Summer Lancome for women

Attraction Summer Lancome for women
dislike

Attraction Summer by Lancome is a Floral fragrance for women. Attraction Summer was launched in 2005. Top note is bergamot; middle note is gardenia; base notes are iris and patchouli.

Bergamot

Gardenia

iris Patchouli

Attraction Summer Fragrance Reviews

LaMaroc
LaMaroc

I used to work in retail for Lancome and we had a tester of this, but no stock. I used to wear it as often as possible. I like the original Attraction but the first hour or so of wearing it was torture for me. I think it was just a patchouli I wasn't able to handle. But the drydown was gorgeous. "Summer" was like having the drydown instantly as well as some gentle white flowers and skin musk that really made it remind me of a summer beachy scent.

dmaw
dmaw

Very light and wearable!!! A summer go-to.

Attraction Summer by Lancome 3.45 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Attraction Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Attraction Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Attraction Summer by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Attraction Summer by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Paris Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Lancome Miracle Versace Versace Yves Saint Laurent Elle Dior Diorissimo Yves Saint Laurent Paris Jardins Romantiques Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Dior Eau de Dolce Vita Valentino Very Valentino Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Lancome Attraction Chloe Love Lancome O Oui! Versace Crystal Noir