Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Calypso Lancome for women

Calypso Lancome for women
dislike

Calypso Lancome for women Pictures

Calypso by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Calypso was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are plum, pepper, pear and bergamot; middle notes are freesia, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are patchouli, raspberry and vanilla.

Plum Pepper Pear Bergamot

Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Patchouli Raspberry Vanilla

Lolli Pop
Pleasures Delight

Calypso Fragrance Reviews

sweaterfreak
sweaterfreak

I wanted to really like this one, as I had heard great things about this and it's twin sister Lolli Pop. Sadly, the patchouli really came to the top on me and took over. If you are looking for a fruity floral with some earthiness to it, then this may be for you.

For me, it lacked a certain sparkling note that left it feeling a little dirty instead of fresh and fruity. I found the lasting power to be immense. For others that may like FlowerBomb and wish it had a touch of fruit to it, this one might be a great choice for you.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

It smells good and fresh, an okay scent, not original though, but a nice summer scent. Somehow it doesn't last on my skin. It's the first perfume ever that doesn't last on my skin. Very strange. I even had none-scented bodylotion under the fragrance, to moisture my skin. Still didn't last at all. The scent is gone after maybe 30 minutes or even less. I'm gonna try spray it on my hair the next time. I'm not too fond of spraying on my clothes. How do you girls find the lasting power on Calypso?

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

It is a gorgeous fragrance very much unlike a typical floral fruity cheap juice.
It literally make you feel like you're sat on a colorful towel at Bondi Beach in Australia, watching the azzure sea-weaves foaming while munching a delicious vanilla ice cream stuffed with succulent fruit and drinking margherita from a coconut shell :-)
It is one of these must haves on a dull dark winter morning that will give you a wakie kick and will turn you onto a positive mood.
If it had better longetivity - I would wear it everyday!
Highly recommended!

Amanda79
Amanda79

I have Lollipop and it smells more like the notes listed here than the notes listed for lollipop. Fruity, floral and peppery.

coco76
coco76

i read on another site that Calypso was released in north america, after it was released in europe as 'lollipop'...now lollipop has fewer notes listed, and was what i was originally looking for, but apparently if i want to buy it here i have to buy Calylpso...what the heck? why couldn't they just release it here as lollipop and save me the headache? i was going crazy trying to find lollipop..i think the name is more suitable as such anyway.

Calypso by Lancome 3.63 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Calypso fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Calypso, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Calypso by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Calypso by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Nina Ricci Premier jour Nina Ricci Nina Lancome La Vie Est Belle Trussardi Trussardi Inside for women Hugo Boss Deep Red Kenzo Kenzo Amour Benefit Maybe Baby Chopard Casmir Cacharel Anais Anais Lancome Hypnose Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Dior J`adore Versace Crystal Noir Clinique Clinique Happy Lancome Poeme Cacharel Noa Givenchy Lucky Charms Givenchy Hot Couture Eau de Toilette Lancome Miracle