Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Connexion Lancome for women

Connexion Lancome for women
dislike

Connexion Lancome for women Pictures

The fragrance is sweet and fruity – floral. The top notes are made of fruit: black currant and blackberry. The heart of the aroma follows with gorgeous flowers: rose, magnolia and hibiscus. Vanilla, patchouli and amber create the gentle composition of the base. Connexion was launched in 2003.

Blackberry Black Currant Cassia

Magnolia Hibiscus Heliotrope Rose

Patchouli Musk Vanilla

Connexion Fragrance Reviews

Yayatan
Yayatan

Oh my! I had almost forgotten about this! Ah, memories... I received a sample of this with a magazine when I was maybe 13. It's been 12 years and yet I can still remember the smell. It's like a refreshing fruity soft drink with a hint of vanilla (one of my favourite smell). However this love was never meant to be. I couldn't afford buying a bottle at that time, and it's obviously discontinued now:(

chix
chix

This really does smell like my little pony dolls. A sweet plastic vanilla. With moderate longevity & gentle silage. ☺

hyacinth266
hyacinth266

I wore this during my university time and it is perfect for girls around late 10s and early 20s. Sweet, sweet and very sweet. Not offensive at all. Vanilla is very dominat from the beginning till the end and it lasts very long.

Fleurdel
Fleurdel

I'm just starting to learn about/ be interested in fragrances. I have this in a small bottle sample. Love the cassia and vanilla notes. Not too strong, bit mysterious. I guess it's just not distinctive enough so it was discontinued. It's a very mellow fragrance for me. Actually I've grown to like it.

j_unicorn
j_unicorn

Perfect for winter and for evening, very warm and long-lasting. the most important is to find the right dose for you as it is realy concentrated. if you find it, aroma will create a charming vanilla cloud around you.

PhaedraRose
PhaedraRose

This one is delightful, it's soft & creamy, fruity and vanilla with a hint of rose & hibiscus. The berries and cassis are prominent at first, but then the vanilla,musk & florals come to the fore. I keep getting lovely little puffs of this all day,it's a very comforting smell- it's a shame it's another discontinued line, I shall treasure my small bottle.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

A little bit dirty smelling to me. I think its the patchouli uniting with the musk & creating a mutiny against the blackcurrant and vanilla. Instead of working well together, they end up fighting & kind of canceling each other out IMO. So this was a fail for me.

If I were to wear a similar fragrance that I believe is well thought out, I would choose "Hanae Mori" (edp version) w/the blue cap. In this the patch has been substituted for warm woodsy tones that I think really compliment the berries and do a much better job of grounding the composition. Its very cozy & delightfully fruity in a more sophisticated way.

Hyponse
Hyponse

Another lovely, elegant, sexy scent from Lancome! Sweet yet fresh. I would call it Hypnose`s little sister. Love it!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

hot summer days are here!
this perfume has a note that reminds me of those sweet scented rubber faced dolls---was it strawberry shortcake/my little pony?
personally, i like that note.
first spray is all about sweet blackberry and a light green note
then the plastic doll note --i believe what is giving it off is the hibiscus--
mixes with the vanilla.
i can see the comparison with miracle, but miracle is fresher, more floral.
connexion is deeper, with a musky amber base. i would lean and smell this one.
if i was 20 again, this would be my love and date night perfume
since i am 30, this is a nice daytime scent that is still enticing.

natalieskating
natalieskating

Not bad, but not impressed.

guest_Beatrice
guest_Beatrice

I'm inlove with this perfume :(( but is not in my country :(( it was a gift from my mother in 2004. And now i remember it. :(( what a bad luck :(((

fotolux
fotolux

It's just enchanting! I really love this fragance, i find it quite similar to Miracle by Lancome, but it is like the teen version. There is something magical about it in a very quiet, mystical way...People frequently ask me what im wearing? The only problem i find, is that it's hard to find this perfume.

Connexion by Lancome 3.62 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Connexion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Connexion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Connexion by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Connexion by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.