Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Cyclades Lancome for women

Cyclades Lancome for women
dislike

Cyclades Lancome for women Pictures Cyclades Lancome for women Pictures

Another perfume joined the collection of Lancome Voyage in February 2008. It is named Cyclades and inspired by Greek nature, architecture, Mediterranean.

Cyclades is a group of Greek islands in the Aegean sera, bathed with salty coasts, small seaside towns with typical white house, azure blue sky, dense flora and breezes of aromas pulsing through the Mediterranean.

The perfume Cyclades, third in the raw, after Benghal and Tropiques, awakens with essences of neroli and bergamot. It is bathed in floral waves of oleander and pure, sweet, intensive jasmine. The base notes fondle with white musk and lonesome accords of vanilla hyper-absolute.

It is available as 50 ml EDT and has the same shape as other bottles of the Voyage collection, with applications of red and pink Bougainvillea flowers. The perfume Cyclades is advertised by a model of Spanish origins, Inès Sastre, who has already cooperated on projects of the house of Lancome.

Neroli Bergamot

Jasmine Nerium Oleander

Vanilla White Musk

Cyclades Fragrance Reviews

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

Just had to try this because of the description. It is amazing how perfumers combine citrus and vanilla (like Pamplelune)to such a delightful effect. Then you toss in a little oleander and you have the perfect summer perfume. Very Mediterranean.

LÚCIA HELENA
LÚCIA HELENA

Olá!!
Já usei esta fragrância, para mim, é maravilhosa, fico com a sensação de frescor...
Tenho a impressão de que estou na Grécia.
Ameiiiii.

ananya20

I'm really new and inexperienced here and I love the opening notes of this one.
Any suggestions for a perfume with a similar opening but without the vanilla/sweet drydown? It would be really appreciated.

ananya20

I love the fresh, clean and soft blast that I get initially. Which I which lasted longer! Then it's all vanilla on me. And I agree that that there is something amiss, can't pin point what though, maybe some kinda spice (anise maybe) would have made it a more rounded perfume. But I'm no expert.

It's not at all offensive and vanilla lovers can sure give it a try.

lalig
lalig

This is nice on my 21 y.o doughter, fresh vanillic floral but on me it's too sweet and sinthetic.

onimoka
onimoka

I like it, and actually, i like it alot.
I was passing by the parfume department,when i saw this Lancome fragrance ( never tried this parfume befor). The price was very good! There was also tester, so i tried it on. First thing i thought of was that it is good "office" fragrance. Nothing special. Neutrall floral. I got back home without it. But at home, i just could not stop thinking about this fragrance. I could not stop sniffing my wrist and, also, thinking about the good price :) So, next day i bought it! And I like it :)
P.S This has never happend to any of you befor, I KNOW ! LOL
I will also agree with Hermione, that this fragrance is sweet & flowery/powdery.

Veda_honey
Veda_honey

This is another fragrance I loved the idea of, I was (am still) desperate for a scent that evokes the earthy, pollen rich, pine laden, sea scented air that for me is the essence of the greek islands.
I got some blah florals and a definite initial hit of orange/orange blossom, not offensive in any way, but with a background of sugary cream. It reminds me of Flower bomb in that way, another one I wanted to love. Nowhere near as hefty sillage or longevity as Flowerbomb though.
This is inoffensive but there are better florals and better orange frags out there.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

Cyclades are the group of some greek islands in the Aegean sea.and this perfume is for after being in the sea.

Hermione
Hermione

I recently bought this perfume online, also on a whim. It dries to a sweet flowery/powdery scent. Quite pleasant for daywear. But it's rather weak and a lot of modern perfumes seem to wear off rather quickly. I am also wearing Jo Wood's Usiku perfume. That gives the spicy bass I like in perfumes. They work well together.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Bought on a whim & I am pleased that it is so pretty, so meditteranean, so relaxed....however, I am unsure if it is striking & strong enough to remain in my collection.

This scent is soft, clean, sweet, warm & delicate yet has substance.

At first it starts with an interesting green note that is bitter & fresh. Quickly, the fizzy-sweet heart opens & tempers the bitter-orange blossom. The fizzy-sweetness is not the sherbet fizz found in Armani Diamonds, but a soft, fuzzy heat-haze. Sleepy, sweet & sunkissed.

From then on it is heady, swaying oleanders & gentle jasmine atop a base of musk. The jasmine-musk combo reminds me a little of that found in Light Blue....but here everything is softer, smoother, slower & more wistful in nature.

On the dry down an unusual salty note emerges - like salty sea spray thrown up from waves crashing on the cliffs. This, accompanied by the heat-haze effect, are the best bits of this perfume for me. If only it had a fruity twist, a sour note in the composition or some gentle spice...

gigiletta
gigiletta

i bought it yesterday and i really liked it.it smeels like big white oleanders,comforting and soft.in my country-turkey-at summertime,oleanders grow everywhere,they includes poison,but we love them.

sofiii
sofiii

Cyclades is alright, another safe perfume out there.

It starts as a breeze, with floral hint, maybe due to the combination of neroli and bergamot.
After a while it smells really creamy powdery (creamy as in a velvet way, not the foody sugary way). Somehow it reminds me a lot of Baby by Harajuku Lovers, but a lot warmer, a lot vanilla-y.
The dry down is kinda cozy, and comforting.

Besides really hot summer days, Cyclades can be easily worn by anyone anytime I guess. It's inoffensive, but has some personality. However, I just felt something essential is missing in this perfume.

piazza dei signori
piazza dei signori

Smells like sweat (brings to mind walking in the high temperatures Greece has during summer) with some flowers in it. It isn't awful, but doesn' t stand up to the expectations i have regarding Lancome perfumery. Not their best fragrance, doesn't remind me aspects of Greece in particular. I can't associate. Has the common accord base (poudre flowery) Lancome perfumes usually have, but it's not great as the other fragrances of that house. 10.56

guest_Bubbly bunny
guest_Bubbly bunny

I bought cyclades in JFK airport May 2008. Love it! However have not seen it to buy anywhere since despite continually looking in airports all over the world!

guest_anna78
guest_anna78

Beautiful smell, my favourite at thae moment

lillybee
lillybee

Dear guest_Wendy, Cyclade is part of the Collection Voyage edition and is normally only available at airports. I've seen it on ebay and online fragrance discounters too, I think it was fragrance.net?

guest_Wendy
guest_Wendy

Absolutely beautiful fresh, clean wonderful scent with 'green' notes, but with a warm vanilla slightly flowered base - I love it! Everyone admired it!(but I cannot buy more! - even the official UK Lancome site does not stock it!

Helene
Helene

Floral perfume, not very pleasant, reminds soap

solocha
solocha

I've tried it today. I don't know what to think about it. an hour later it has something which reminds me of glue. The first sniff was quite ok. I guess it is floral.

Cyclades by Lancome 3.51 out of 5 based on 85 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Cyclades fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Cyclades, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cyclades by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cyclades by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.