Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Hypnose Eau Legere Lancome for women
dislike

tropical
Hypnose Eau Legere Lancome for women Pictures

This oriental, floral perfume was presented in 2007 as a limited edition, in a translucent and elegant violet bottle, successor of the Hypnose perfume from 2005. Its designers, Annick Menardo and Thierry Wasser, created it of citrus and guava in the top notes. The middle notes introduce vanilla and passion fruit, while the base brings vetiver.

Lemon Guava

wendyyparty

1. Lancome Hypnose EDT
2. Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere
3. Lancome Hypnose Sheer

Someone please tell me are these 3 the same? Or even smell alike?

I love the Guava note in Eau Legere but I cant find a bottle anywhere... #sob

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Hypnose Eau Legere

I got this in clearance in a very cheap price.

This is a lemon/vanilla scent .. it's a watered down (very very weak) version between (Hypnose) & (O Lancome).

Refreshing, clean, attractive after shower scent, for morning and it's fine for all the seasons.

Good lasting power BUT very weak sillage, I sprayed 1/2 of the bottle once just to be able to smell my self ~!

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,

All I have to say is that this perfume has me truly in a grey zone of mixed feelings for this fragrance and let me tell you what I mean.

When I was given this fragrance by a friend when she was living with me in the summer we went on a shopping spree, I got spoiled and she enjoyed her stay here until she moved away to the east and she gifted me this fragrance of Hypnose.

Personally, the scent itself is very bright and does have that "je ne sais quoi" aroma about it that is very enchanting, bright, flirty and feminine, extremely crisp with a licorice/anise scent that I wasnt used too at all, which made me uncertain but once on my skin it was very lovely and I must add this is a total man magnet !.

Yes a man magnet, There wasn't a male of any age that did not turned, complemented, hunted me down where they were stationed at work and provoking good feelings towards me when I wear this captivating perfume called Hypnose and with women was flat zero complements and notices .

For me its a wonderful scent if you like perky character in your perfumes, personally I have mix feelings since the anise scent for me reminds me like Ouzo , maybe that explains why guys took a fancy to me, either way was a good perfume and I would purchase it again in the future !

Sunny26
Sunny26

Also like to know the same question to the person below

sammy23

Sem duvidas um dos piores perfumes que já senti.
Comprei online e vendi no outro dia. Horrível, extremamente horrível. Cheiro irritante!
Eu nao costumo falar isso por falar, nao tenho muita frescura, mas esse perfume realmente dá dor de cabeca. Muito ruim. Nota 0

sammy23

Without doubt one of the worst perfumes I've ever smelt.
I bought it online and sold it in the next day. Horrible, extremely horrible. Irritating smell!
This perfume really gives me a headache. Very bad. 0

shalimar78
shalimar78

is it the same of the edt version? why can´t i find the edt version here on fragrantica? i thought they were differents but if it´s not here maybe they are the same? i´m confused now :-p

Migalex
Migalex

Very light indeed. The mixture of guava and lemon has a sourness very similar to grapefruit scent, but Hypnose eau legere opening is a bit blander. It carries on like that but not for very long, because staying power is very very poor.

dovey
dovey

Hypnose by Lancome & Pure Purple by Hugo boss !!! exactly who stole the idea of the bottle design from the other ??!!!
Now I am confused I'm not sure which one I tested in the store ....it was nice & unique though .....
Gonna have to double check next time

deny
deny

A very, very good one!!!

beatrix75
beatrix75

very elegant fresh sweet yeah sweet and fresh in the same time lovely frag litle bit strong for me but on my friend its adorable!!

pwildbret
pwildbret

I have still a little!! I'd like to buy a new but can't find in Holland.
Are there people that think that the edt is the same?

Decodawn
Decodawn

A lighter summer version of the original hypnose, vanilla, just gorgeous

ingrideco
ingrideco

I´m in love with it.
The beggining is all about the passion flower, along with vanila wich by the way is there from the begging to the end.
It doesn´t last long.

nadiatavar
nadiatavar

I own Hypnose EdT and both have the same smell but this one isnt strong as EdT.
A lighter version of the original EdT. I like both.

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

acquistata ed insossata alcune estati fa, ora non la trovo più in profumeria...era deliziosa, perfetta per le notti estive....chissà se la ritroverò!

NNN
NNN

Wow! This is amazing! What a fresh and adorable scent! I like the original Hypnose, but this is even better!
Very young and fresh, I also found Eau Legere a very tropical fragrance, perfect for a summer night at the beach.
Of course, the sillage it's quite bad, but, considering that this is a summer fragrance, it exceeded my expectations.

*sophi*
*sophi*

It's perfect wearing on a hot summer moonlighting night :)

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I got a minature and i have to say that i don't like it at all.
I'm in love with the edp but this one is sour on my skin.
It is simillar to the original Hypnose but not as seducive and unforgetable as the first one.
Better for someone who finds Hypnose too strong for her.

kugkng
kugkng

The lighter version of the original hypnose very delight comfortable and refreshing could wear even hot summer day.all I get is a very freshy tender vanilla and mild passion flower.I think it would be a guava note may be.. that merge and tone all the note gradually well to something more exotic not overpowering but still detactable delicious and sensual very beautiful...

Vanillaprincess
Vanillaprincess

Got it today. I can hardly say a single word, I'm still under the influence. It's so good I could cry. Like a cool, refreshing summer breeze, coming from the vanilla fields. Very fresh, very flowery, very delicious, very Hypnose.

lafefe
lafefe

It's a delightful and very refined scent, perfect for daytime. I think it's very feminine and sexy, and I prefer it rather than the original version which is too strong for me and contains a subtle annoying note, although very sensual. Eau Legère is fresher, I really like all its notes and think they all combine in a perfect way. As soon as I spray it, it always reminds me of a vanille cake. For me it's a very sexy exotic gourmand scent, love it!

lynnroo
lynnroo

It's a very clean and tempting fragrance. I like it way more than EDP version because that one is very overpowering and it kinda annoys you. I've been searching for a new fragrance and I think after all that effort I found it. Adding guava was a brilliant idea. It made the fragrance nicer and more fresh. The essence of the original hypnose (i mean passion flower and vanilla combination)is still there but in a more refined way which makes it captivating.

luz
luz

Hypnose EDP is the most sensual smell ever... but this version is still delicious and very easy to use.

kahokero
kahokero

I like the added fruity notes. The color of the juice is prettier than the EDP. This one is definitely good value for money.

amanda
amanda

i love the edt so much and im glad to have it in a lighter version, so i can wear it at the daytime without beeing too overpowering

liat
liat

Nice scent, very soft and clean. I don't like Hypnose so much, it's too strong for me, but the sheer version is much better.

lolo
lolo

i love it so much

Hypnose Eau Legere by Lancome 3.98 out of 5 based on 184 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Hypnose Eau Legere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hypnose Eau Legere by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hypnose Eau Legere by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.