Designers » L » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Hypnose Homme Cologne Lancome for men

Hypnose Homme Cologne Lancome for men
dislike

Hypnose Homme Cologne was introduced in 2009 and will arrive on the market in March 2009. Its aromas incorporate: bergamot, orange, lavender, lemon, coriander, petit grain, sandalwood and cedar. It is available as 100 ml (3.4 oz) edc and announced as a lighter version of the original.

Bergamot Orange Amalfi Lemon Petitgrain Lavender Coriander Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

Hypnose Homme Cologne Fragrance Reviews

LookOut
LookOut

A very fresh citrus scent. When applying, there's an explosion of citrus fruits (orange, bergamot and lemon) with a hint of lavender.

After a couple of hours the background of sandalwood (and I'm guessing cedar) pushes through a bit more and the citrus takes a step back. So it becomes more of a lavender-woody scent, with some citrus thrown in. Unfortunately by that time, it hardly projects at all ... But it's an EdC, so it's to be expected I guess.

All in all, this is a very nice summery cologne smell (I sincerely doubt the people here that voted this as a winter scent o_O), but you definitely need a decant for reapplication on the road ;)

alebanfield
alebanfield

I like it, I guess I will buy it! I'm trying to find something different to what I am used to....with the difficulties of living in Argentina and do not receive the same variety that North America or Europe do ....

It is a fresh and elegant scent, to me similar to Dior Homme Intense but much "controlled", u will like it!

daytona!!
daytona!!

Hypnose Homme is a definite sleeper hit

Opens up with a sweet citrus/bergamot, lasts about 30 mins

For the next several hours it smoothly transforms into an almost a vanilla cake like fougere, quite nice

It's a mature smelling scent, imagine a adult version of Jean Paul Gaultier-Le Male

I'd wear it in the evening or on a date, possibly a club.

Sillage: 8/10

Several compliments

A definite buy, can be found online from $25-50

andy
andy

nice and fresh semi sweet citrus great smell and sillage..........tried it at a night club and i gotto say its a great fresh laid back scent to wear and a very cool bottle

just a little bit too citrusy but its all well blended and a nice aroma if ur into citrus scents

vertigo
vertigo

Very citrusy!
Mostly lemony - from the beginning to the very end. I can hardly smell other notes, maybe a bit of woods in the base.

Quite surprising, and still a bit similar to the original. Longlasting.

A radiant summer alternative to Hypnose.

Hypnose Homme Cologne by Lancome 4.13 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Hypnose Homme Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Hypnose Homme Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hypnose Homme Cologne by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hypnose Homme Cologne by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Hypnôse Homme Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dior Dior Homme Chanel Egoiste Platinum Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Dior Dior Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Burberry London for Men Davidoff Zino Davidoff Dolce&Gabbana D&G Giorgio Armani Armani Code John Varvatos John Varvatos Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme