Designers » L » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche Lancome for men

Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche Lancome for men
dislike

Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche Lancome for men Pictures

Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche by Lancome is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche was launched in 2008. Top notes are bitter orange, mint and ginger; middle note is lavender; base notes are patchouli and oakmoss.

Bitter Orange Mint Ginger

Lavender

Patchouli Oakmoss

Hypnose Homme Cologne

Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Kysyona
Kysyona

This is the best thing for warm months that I have ever smelled on a man! - I am referring to the EDT version which is not separately listed here. I gave a 100 ml bottle to my DH hoping that he will wear it at least on some days out of obligation... :-) I hate fresh cucumbers as a food item, but in a perfume, with a dash of a white floral sweetener - nothing, and I am prepared to repeat myself many times! - NOTHING creates freshness and quenches thirst better that a good old cucumber!! I am not a fan of a woman's version, but Hypnose for men ticks all my boxes! A lush green cucumber with a touch of vetiver (another love of mine) and a wee bit of mint on top- what a perfect marriage they make here! Out of 10 I give it 20.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

First I bought this one as a gift to a friend! Then, I decided to keep it to myself! Call me selfish or selfcentered, but this scent captivated me so much that I couldn't let it go! However, I never bought one again because _ I don't know if my likings have changed _ it smelles a lot different nowadays. A smell that I don't like very much! I don't really know why but it does not appeal to me anymore as it did back in 2008!

(Maybe I need to buy it as a gift to see why!!)

ahmet.altuntas
ahmet.altuntas

The opening smell is same as amouage reflection but not same quality of course, but still smells awesome. n my skin it has longevity issues 10/6 points from me

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I love it! Right off the nozzle I could tell this would be awesome!
Only proble is it doesn't suit my skin :-(
Still, great smell.

Ginger, mandarin and mint are a great start to this fragrance, the violet in it's open heart makes a perfect floral balance IMO and the oakmoss holds it up with sheer sophistication. Romantic and brave are the two words that come to mind.

guest_avais nawaz
guest_avais nawaz

this is very nice Fragrance,i use always beyoundparadise and my classfellow are use this spray his price is very under buy . www.avaisnawaz@gbnu.edu.pm

ravjan
ravjan

Sounds interesting. I like lavender and oakmoss in my fragrances so I'll have to try it.
I'm not particularly into the classical Hypnose so I hope this one is different.

jazz444
jazz444

Definitely aromatic with lots of lavender taking center stage. It's a simple, fresh scent that I like to wear when I'm going to be outdoors and/or in a casual mood.

I get a lot of compliments on it, too. this scent. Hard to find, but worth the hunt!

Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche by Lancome 4.08 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hypnose Homme Eau Fraiche by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Dior Dior Homme Intense Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Lancome Hypnôse Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Dior Dior Homme Sport Creed Aventus Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Chanel Bleu de Chanel Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Cartier Roadster