Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Lancome for women

Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Lancome for women
dislike

Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Lancome for women Pictures Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Lancome for women Pictures Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Lancome for women Pictures

Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir by Lancome is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir was launched in 2008. The fragrance features vetiver, passion flower, woodsy notes and vanilla.

Vetiver Passion Flower Woodsy Notes Vanilla

Hypnose

Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir Fragrance Reviews

I lucked out and found one in France, ok, what to say really!? Not sure it will work for me, I feel the vetiver kind of spoils the femininity of the scent, plus the Passion flower kind of stands out in a weird way amongst the other notes..result, a foody creation, reminds me of marzipan , I don't find it hypnotizing really, I like the original Hypnose better, it is smoother, prettier, but this is an elixir, and it behaves as such, rich, boozy. A bit dry in the top notes but the drydown gets sweeter.
Will have to wait till cool weather to see if it works better for me.

Fresh&wild
Fresh&wild

This is the most edible perfume ever. I get note of almond paste used for icing on cakes and cookies. The drydown smells like dark chocolate mixed with white flowerson me, sometimes dark choclate dominate, the other times the white flowers, as they were playing hide&seek..

The longevity is awsome. Sillage is good the first few hours. You only need some sprays to enter the Blue Magic Land ♥♥♥

mariana
mariana

Fantastic stuff. Heaven! This is heaven! So much better than the original one, a marvelous blend of vanilla, kind of almondy, based in a smooth and creamy hint of vetiver. Masterpiece!

shinkku
shinkku

I need this perfumeeeee!!!!!But I can't find anymore! :(

lafefe
lafefe

As a fan of the original Hypnose and even more of the sheer edition Eau Legère I couldn't help but purchase this treasure. I couldn't really appreciate this elisir from the beginning because it was too warm for me so I learned how to use it, only a few drops on my wrists and no spray under my neck. Being aware that this perfume is really powerful you can really enjoy it and wear it proudly.
One thing that makes me really curious about it is of course the real olfactory pyramid, as it's not listed here. Being a flanker of Hypnose I guess it contains vanilla, much vanilla, and the sharp note of vetiver, both of them being quite prominent. I'm also quite sure there must be some jasmine and some other white flower like maybe gardenia and they are responsible of the the "warm" feeling I get from Hypnotizing Elixir. I'm not sure the passion flower is present in this flanker.
The sillage and longevity are great, definitely a winter perfum, very elegant and perfect at any age, very romantic and powerful, it's a real love potion! I'm so glad to have this treasure!

anadykas
anadykas

I bought elixir on Ebay from international seller. I paid a lot for 1.7 oz. I really like it but the longevity is about 30 minutes on my skin. The others reviewers said that it stays on the skin for 8 hours. I think I am facing a knock off of. A week ago I tried at Ultra original version of Hypnose and it does last for a long time.So, members be aware of imitations.

rednut
rednut

This is a subtle scent. The main note seems to be vanilla and it is sweeter than I expected. It is delicate and I would have called it oriental vanilla rather than woody. I think most people would be happy to wear it as it is warm and delicate. For me, it's a skin scent and I would have prefered something a little 'bigger'. I do like it but my favourites tend to be a little bolder and darker. It will be something I wear in the day rather than evening.

Had it on for 8 hours now - longevity is amazing

kylexora
kylexora

My friend wear it to office and she smell very sexy. She have XXL body, but the smell make men imagine she in M body... even I think a sexy lady standing behind me when I facing the fax machine. Once I turn, it was her... with her polite elegance look.. but she really smell sexy. I have the original version of Hypnose. But I have to admit this smell more woodsy, classy and sexy. Unfortunately, it is not available in my country and she got it as a present from her boyfriend who just came back from overseas. So jealous of her..

Vanillaprincess
Vanillaprincess

I recieved this one today morning. Definitely hypnotizing! As many others say, it is deeper than the original version, more of a winter scent than a spring or summer one. Very delicate.

As it is elixir de parfum, on my skin it develops slower than the original Hypnose. Still testing the lasting power. Creators seem to have removed the bubble-gummish smell from this one
( in my country, we say this, because one nuace of the scent reminds us of a gum, which we used to chew in our childhood. It was a bubble gum, whith the picture of Donald Duck on it's wrapping paper XD)
So the scent is well-balanced, more woodsy than Hypnose, and I can't smell as much vanilla, as in the original. For me, Hypnose is more floral, this one is an "earth" scent. Unfortunately, as it is early spring and already hot in my country, it can't develop very well.
Funny to say, but I can't wait for winter to wear her with all her hypnotizing power :D

Update: the lasting power is amazing. I can't even wash off the scent!!

sparkle_flower
sparkle_flower

can anybody tell me the notes?

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

I guess I will be the only one with a neutral review of the Elixir... probably because my expectations were too high. It is definitely better than the classic Hypnose but still it is a lacklustre frag for me, it's simply too delicate and lacks character. The smell is very creamy indeed, and the heart notes are sweet and pleasant but it is too balanced and stays too close to the skin. I definitely need a more intense woody oriental for the forthcoming season.

luda84
luda84

Recently I've bought elixir! Actually I find both versions of Hypnose magnificent! Can't decide which one is better! I prefer Hypnose for summer.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

One of my new favourites,it is one of the most sedductive smells i have ever smelled!I like it even much more then the original,it has more sensuality and it is more deeper.It also doesnt have that intensly smell that many doesnt like in the first version.It seems like they have balanced it better in this.To bad it is not so availible,so i am really glad i have it!

Bellucci
Bellucci

Very sexy! Men love it!

Helene
Helene

Completely agree! It was impossible to find it in my country, I was happy to get it as a present! Very delicate and sensual fragrance!

pearl
pearl

I cannot say anything, it is Elixir and it is definitely Hypnotizing! Sensual, oriental, erotic, it has an aromatherapy effect on me. Definitely a winter perfume. It would be my choice on a first date. Hypnose is great as well, but this version is fabulous! Too bad it is a limited edition.

Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir by Lancome 4.28 out of 5 based on 95 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hypnose Hypnotizing Elixir by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.