Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men

L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men
dislike

oud
L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men Pictures L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men Pictures

Lancome launches L'Autre Oud in October 2012 as a part of the luxurious and exclusive collection. The scent is inspired by traveling the Orient. Opulent, rare and mysterious, this new fragrance provides Lancome vision of popular oud. L'Autre Oud is an allegory of the mythical tree located between shadow and light, strength and tenderness, freshness and sensuality.

The formula is simple: seventeen ingredients were carefully selected to convey the point and the theme as best as they can. It starts off with spicy notes of saffron, cypriol from India, labdanum absolute and aromatic clary sage. The heart consists of Turkey rose and Bulgaria rose absolute. The rich, powerful and woody base is made of guaiac wood, green and wet patchouli, vetiver, amyris wood, moss, gurjun balm and myrrh asolut. Perfumer is Christophe Raynaud.

The fragrance is available in bottles of 75 ml at the price of 120 Euros.

Saffron Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha Labdanum Clary Sage

Turkish Rose Bulgarian Rose Agarwood (Oud)

Agarwood (Oud) Guaiac Wood Patchouli Vetiver Moss Gurjan balsam Myrrh Amyris

L’Autre Oud Fragrance Reviews

blueviolet
blueviolet

This is super beautiful. God knows I want it but I cant justify the price tag right now. Anyone knows a good place in Europe to get it a bit cheaper than high street?

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

Thanks again, Neiman Marcus. I could not have found this in person and was tired of ordering expensive samples all the time. As I walked around your overstuffed counters, nothing looked special enough. Until I saw the iconic bottle of this oud. It was under a glass cover, and as I smelled you for the first time, I knew you would be coming home with me.

As others have said, this is a "clean" oud accentuated by an aromatic bouquet that initially smells quite fresh. The oud is not harsh at all. Those of you that are turned off by the Kilians and Montales out there, you can really wear this one.

Most especially, I love the bottle. It is a golden gate inviting the wearer into a classy oud fragrance cloud that is very European and very easy to wear.

milkyway
milkyway

Such an exciting smell!
The name fits it perfectly, it really is a different Oud! Somehow Lancome have managed to balance the typical Oudy cloying sweetness with a powdery smoky undertone. So to me it smells like "burning out"..Miraculously, it manages to smell rather softly. Thos, who tried Oud would know that being fresh is not one of it's qualities.
A gread woody spicy oriental fragrance without being overpowering or "too middle eastern"..Love it

Vmakarov
Vmakarov

Well, got it after all. This is most elegant agar wood fragrance I've ever used before.
Well balanced, close and intimate to owner, extremely elegant and expensive. Absolutely French (done not in arabic way at all).
Masterpiece. 10/10

corinnaekhbs
corinnaekhbs

Sprayed this on my wrist about 4 hours ago and was immediately hit by the acridity of the Oud. If I were on the underground and someone next to me was wearing it, then I would probably have to move away as the top notes packed a real punch to the middle of my nose. For me it is as overpowering as the smell you get when passing an Arabian perfumery. The rose is also very noticeable (and lovely) at the opening and middle and although extremely strong (to my nose) this is and addictive scent and one that I have been sniffing regularly since first spray. On the dry down the rose all but disappears leaving an extremely strong woody animalic oud. I don't think I would buy it but I don't totally dislike it. I think it is more suitable for a man than a woman and it is extremely strong smelling. For me it is the Oud d equivalent of Black Afgano - a scent to be worn very sparingly.

alcont9
alcont9

عطر رائع تناغم واندماج الزعفران والعود بشكل جيد

عطر جميل للمنسبات لكن العطر ليس متفرد ربما تجد نفس الرائحه عند اقرب

محل لبيع العطور العربيه

armaniboy
armaniboy

Having tried this today I must say that I had very high hopes because the initial notes seemed very different and promising.I got a leather ,oud rose like smell that smelled complex ,different yet familiar.on my skin I did not get any middle notes.the base was water like rose,expensive soap smell.Medium silage with one spray and good longevity.The bottle is ugly and cheap looking.The juice inside is fine but for 120 GBp per 75ml,I would go with something else.

L’Autre Oud by Lancome 4.65 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome L’Autre Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome L’Autre Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Autre Oud by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Autre Oud by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Tom Ford White Patchouli Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Chanel Allure Sensuelle L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Tom Ford Sahara Noir Sisley Soir de Lune Prada Prada (Amber) Juliette Has A Gun Midnight Oud Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Cacharel Gloria Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her