Designers » L » Oriental Woody « Groups

L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men

L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men
dislike

oud
L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men Pictures L’Autre Oud Lancome for women and men Pictures

Lancome launches L'Autre Oud in October 2012 as a part of the luxurious and exclusive collection. The scent is inspired by traveling the Orient. Opulent, rare and mysterious, this new fragrance provides Lancome vision of popular oud. L'Autre Oud is an allegory of the mythical tree located between shadow and light, strength and tenderness, freshness and sensuality.

The formula is simple: seventeen ingredients were carefully selected to convey the point and the theme as best as they can. It starts off with spicy notes of saffron, cypriol from India, labdanum absolute and aromatic clary sage. The heart consists of Turkey rose and Bulgaria rose absolute. The rich, powerful and woody base is made of guaiac wood, green and wet patchouli, vetiver, amyris wood, moss, gurjun balm and myrrh asolut. Perfumer is Christophe Raynaud.

The fragrance is available in bottles of 75 ml at the price of 120 Euros.

Saffron Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha Labdanum Clary Sage

Turkish Rose Bulgarian Rose Agarwood (Oud)

Agarwood (Oud) Guaiac Wood Patchouli Vetiver Moss Gurjan balsam Myrrh Amyris

L’Autre Oud Fragrance Reviews

milkyway
milkyway

Such an exciting smell!
The name fits it perfectly, it really is a different Oud! Somehow Lancome have managed to balance the typical Oudy cloying sweetness with a powdery smoky undertone. So to me it smells like "burning out"..Miraculously, it manages to smell rather softly. Thos, who tried Oud would know that being fresh is not one of it's qualities.
A gread woody spicy oriental fragrance without being overpowering or "too middle eastern"..Love it

Vmakarov
Vmakarov

Well, got it after all. This is most elegant agar wood fragrance I've ever used before.
Well balanced, close and intimate to owner, extremely elegant and expensive. Absolutely French (done not in arabic way at all).
Masterpiece. 10/10

corinnaekhbs
corinnaekhbs

Sprayed this on my wrist about 4 hours ago and was immediately hit by the acridity of the Oud. If I were on the underground and someone next to me was wearing it, then I would probably have to move away as the top notes packed a real punch to the middle of my nose. For me it is as overpowering as the smell you get when passing an Arabian perfumery. The rose is also very noticeable (and lovely) at the opening and middle and although extremely strong (to my nose) this is and addictive scent and one that I have been sniffing regularly since first spray. On the dry down the rose all but disappears leaving an extremely strong woody animalic oud. I don't think I would buy it but I don't totally dislike it. I think it is more suitable for a man than a woman and it is extremely strong smelling. For me it is the Oud d equivalent of Black Afgano - a scent to be worn very sparingly.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

In the words of a prominent critic, L'Autre Oud is “brilliant",legible, perfectly balanced and immediately recognizable,conpicuously alluring and myssteriously attracting.It is more classy than some of oud scents like Oud Malaki especially Versace Oud noir and less sophisticated than Black Oud for me.Strong but in a balanced way. Expensive,Rich,Oriental,Regal,Classy, Sensual,Complex and Gorgeous.

The core of this oud scent reverberates around a heart of romantic,feminine flowers like rose and finally a solid base of patchouli,vetevir,moss,guaiac wood and especially oud creating a lovely scent reminiscent a sophistication and subtle trance that can only come with a great fragrance.

This is a definitely oriental perfume. classic guys with high style and subdued taste in scents will appreciate.perfect for WINTER evenings. anyway if you want to stand out in a crowd by your scent,this is the fragrance to wear.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?About 8 hours on my skin.

7.75/10

alcont9
alcont9

عطر رائع تناغم واندماج الزعفران والعود بشكل جيد

عطر جميل للمنسبات لكن العطر ليس متفرد ربما تجد نفس الرائحه عند اقرب

محل لبيع العطور العربيه

armaniboy
armaniboy

Having tried this today I must say that I had very high hopes because the initial notes seemed very different and promising.I got a leather ,oud rose like smell that smelled complex ,different yet familiar.on my skin I did not get any middle notes.the base was water like rose,expensive soap smell.Medium silage with one spray and good longevity.The bottle is ugly and cheap looking.The juice inside is fine but for 120 GBp per 75ml,I would go with something else.

L’Autre Oud by Lancome 4.59 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome L’Autre Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome L’Autre Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Autre Oud by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Autre Oud by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.