Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women
dislike

tropical
La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Videos
La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures La Nuit Tresor Lancome for women Pictures

Lancome launches La Nuit Tresor fragrance in February 2015. The scent is a flanker of the original Tresor from 1990.

The composition is announced as a gourmand aphrodisiac and a love potion created by perfumers Christophe Raynaud and Amandine Marie. It supposedly depicts the dark side of rose and mixes notes of black rose with Tahitian vanilla orchid absolute. There are also accords of natural incense, papyrus, patchouli and litchi praline added to the mix.

The faces of the campaign are Penélope Cruz and Ilay Kurelović and photo signed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Video campaign directed by Rob Marshall.

The bottle is decorated with a diamond-shaped satin black rose and bow. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Pear Bergamot Tangerine

Vanilla orchid Black Rose Passionfruit Strawberry

Patchouli Papyrus Incense Litchi Praline Vanilla Caramel Coffee Coumarin Licorice

La Vie Est Belle

La Nuit Tresor Fragrance Reviews

Viviana82
Viviana82

I recently discover this EDP. I was torn between Ysl Black Opium and I decided for La Nuit. Its similar to Black Opium but without that anise note that I hate. Its sweeter and with a twist of a smokier dark vive. I think its a classy, elegant, sexy smell, Love it!!!

For The Love of Perfume
For The Love of Perfume

WOW!! What a lovely, sexy, classy, intoxicating scent. I bought this because of the reviews. I am sooo glad I did.Thanks ladies for all the wonderful positive comments.

whimsicalpopsicle
whimsicalpopsicle

This was a blind buy because of so many positive reviews. I trust you, fragrantica nation. ;) Starts really, almost too sweet and if I wouldn't get numerous compliments from everyone every time I wear it I would probably give it to my younger sister. It smells divine on clothes (scarfs, blazers) when it settles. And it stays on for days.
I do have one complaint. It leaves yellow stains on my white clothes. This never happened to me with other perfumes. Mental note: proceed with caution.

Majo23
Majo23

I recently sprayed this on in a department store. It’s mildly sweet, fruity praline-patchouli scent. Soon after the initial blast, orchid and lychee come out to play, they are the dominant notes, followed by praline and hints of patchouli.

This is undeniably alluring, dark, mysterious and mature. I think it's kind of "femme fatale", definitely a little black dress fragrance.
Longevity and sillage are pretty good indeed.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Mmmmmmmm... this gourmand lover is so happy right now!

At first, this smells like freakin' chocolate cake. Mmmmm.... for about 25 minutes, then some damn patchouli gets in my cake, which then pleasantly gets elegant and less foody with some brief florals. It still smells like cake tho.

And then... it faded fast and dried down to the end of La Vie Est Belle. It otherwise has nothing to do with LVEB, the opening of La Nuit is closer to Black Opium.

I love this, I'm crazy about it.... but then it disappoints me.

I was expecting a powerhouse like LVEB EDP, but this is pretty mediocre on me with potency and sillage. However, this is my first try, and it could be the weather, my chemistry, etc...

The notes are all mish-mashed on me.... I get the fruits on the drydown, the incense in the brief beginning, and mostly the chocolate gourmand/patch/rose.

I love it enough to be damn glad I blind bought a new tester. But will I put it in my top 10 as a gourmand lover? Maybe not... it's amazing for 2 hours tops and then just a basic Lancome sweet drydown.

Gourmand lovers will still want to try this, and grab a bottle. As far as high end gourmies go-- this is amazing.

auroramaria

One of the best gourmands out there really beautiful!Now that spring is hereI don't use it very often but come fall and winter this is the best for me.
It's sweet,rich and sensual I don't get the comparison with LVEB but they certainly are in the same family.I hope it stays as a regular product in Lancome The body lotion also smells divine

hazelnut
hazelnut

OH MY! Addicted to this! I was drawn to ths because of the incense note. I use Fragrantica fo find fragrances with notes that I love. Everything is perfectly blended to give an insencey, fruity, slightly floral fragrance whose praline sweetness is not overwhelming. I can spray this on at nght and the next morning its still there with a sligtly sweet incense afterglow. I get lots of compliments on this, but I fear wearing too much in public, as it DOES linger on me and I consider it to be somewhat of a powerful fragrance. (BTY, I HATE LanVie est Belle... it smells to me like vinyl and I see NOTHING similar). Lancome has many lovely fragrances, another of which is a fave of mine...Tresor Midnight Rose. I hope they NEVER discontinue this!

Sasco
Sasco

Parental advisory: contains explicit language.....

This is bloody, f#*king awesome! It's just f*$king YUM! I can finally jump off the gourmand train that I've been riding for a year now, because I've arrived at my destination! This was one of my most expensive blind buys, and could be considered foolish as I'm not a fan of either the Tresor OR LVEB lines, but I kept seeing reviews pop up and I just had to give it a go.

First blast on me is a delightfully fizzy strawberry note which then blends in with the lychee to create a wonderfully fruity opening. I can then pick out the patch, the praline and the vanilla - not as much incense as I'd like, but it's there - a whispery little trail of smoke in the background, along with the licorice which gives it some oomph. A lovely warm, deep gourmand. Sugar and spice and all things nice, that's what La Nuit Tresor is made of.

Sillage isn't quite as strong on me as other reviewers have experienced, but while it doesn't smell particular potent when I put my nose to the back of my hand (my wrists don't hold scent for some peculiar reason!) , I keep getting gorgeous little wafts as I move about.

Undoubtedly the best gourmand I've tried so far - if you're a fan of this genre, then I can't recommend it enough. Not yet released in-store in the Uk (but I see from reviews a few fellow Brits have got hold of it, too - go UK!) so I've got until December to wear this and revel in the fact that I'm one of a small minority enjoying it. After that? I imagine this is going to be VERY popular.......

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

I got a full 50 ml bottle of this from my friend, because she didn't feel like it was her taste, and she thought it would suit me better. I do love this perfume! Directly when I sprayed it onto my skin I got a lovely dark rose, patchouli and incense smell, dark and more heavy with fruity and gourmand notes to lighten it up a little. I think it's well blended and balanced, it smells sophisticated. It's sweet, but not in a sickly way. Some people think it's similar to La Vie Est Belle, but I disagree. This is a lot more mature and deeper than LVEB. I personally am not a fan of LVEB, because I think it's too sweet, gives me a nausea, and I don't think it's well made. This is a good fragrance for fall and winter, and the nighttime. It's a 'going out'-kind of scent as it is deeper. It's a pretty seductive perfume, and I love it! On me it lasts a long time, the sillage starts off pretty heavy, but then it softens down to a close to skin kind of scent. Lasts forever on clothes and scarves. I have never had a Lancôme fragrance in my collection before, but this one I love!

javagirl1972
javagirl1972

I bought a LARGE sample of this from Perfumed Court, and I will have to buy a big bottle, because I am addicted to La Nuit!

This scent is decadent and delicious. When I sprayed some on and went to work, I got compliments all day, and I couldn't stop smelling my own wrists.

Yes, this starts out sweet, but dries down to a lovely woody patchouli (at least on me.)

IgnitingFlares
IgnitingFlares

For the love of my life I can't resist a good gourmand. These are perfumes I don't often wear, but will always keep on sniffing. It's just so jumm with it's caramel, vanilla and chocolate but the lychee and patchouli keep it from being purely a dessert and give it a seductiveness en fruity tone.
I get this very vivid image of sitting in an armchair with a cup of coffee and a good book but at the same seducing someone with a smile and a wink. It's not an acquired scent at all. Men will love it for the warm and seductive undertone caused by the patchouli and tonka and kids will love it because it's sweet. And although it has a great sillage, it's not an invasive scent, just pleasantly there so it's great for classes and office as well.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For La Nuit Tresor

Top Notes: Pear Bergamot Tangerine

Middle Notes: Orchid Rose Passion Fruit Strawberry

Base Notes: Patchouli Papyrus Incense Litchi Praline Vanilla Caramel Coffee Tonka Licorice

I'm not really a gourmand girl. My all time favorite gourmand scent is Lolita Lempicka. I greatly dislike La Vie Est Belle and fragrances that are coated in too much sugar sweetness like Britney Spears Fantasy, Aqualina Pink Sugar and Ari by Ariana Grande. Not my cup of tea. Not my bag. But there are times I crave sweet scents. I love the fragrance of vanilla, caramel, strawberry, passion fruit, litchi and licorice. These notes are all here! What struck my interest in purchasing this frag besides the review was the notes no one is talking about: papyrus and incense which are mysterious Oriental smoky and dry notes found in fragrances that do NOT smell like this one: Fancy Nights Jessica Simpson and Decadence Marc Jacobs. Because the gourmand notes completely take over this fragrance the incense and papyrus are subdued and barely perceptible. I can smell some little puff of incense but it could even be a warm myrrh, and not at all a key player. On me this became a delicious coffee caramel and vanilla. It smelled like if someone had made a unique flavored coffee with vanilla cream, some fruity scents of strawberry and tangerine, some passion fruit and litchi as well as some licorice. I can smell the passion fruit for a long time, as well as notes like the vanilla and the coffee. It seems on each of us different notes take over. But this is the picture perfect definition of a gourmand fragrance. It's sweet and very strong and it has really good sillage. It leaves a trail. It's a trail a lot of people will follow too. But on the downside this scent is insanely popular right now and everyone is wearing it the way they did with La Vie Est Belle. My sister and mother both wear this. I do confess I love it but I won't wear it too often. For me this is more of a scent to wear infrequently to celebrate a special occasion, but not for myself, for my friends. I could see myself wearing this at a friend's birthday party, wedding, baby shower, or a friend's party. Totally a party fragrance. It's delicious but no matter how much I love it I still prefer Lolita Lempicka because it has a classic appeal and charm. This is more of a modern gourmand which gives every gourmand lover what they want. Besides smelling somewhat similar to La Vie Est Belle I've also detected similarities with the orchid and coffee note, to the fragrance Love by Sofia Vergara. I do admit I liked Love but have only tested it. I have ordered it and I'm waiting for it to arrive in the mail. When I wear it I'll review it and see how much it compares/contrasts to Nuit Tresor. This is a charming perfume and the bottle/packaging/design is lovely.

shalimaraddict
shalimaraddict

I like this infinitely better than La Vie Est Belle. This is more fruity and spicy, but still has that sweetness that seems to be the norm lately. You know what is funny though? The body lotion in this smells entirely different from the perfume, and is actually better!

emyalda
emyalda

Patchouli and lychee explosion, with what smells like a hint of menthol.
BUT
The dry down is lovely, quite caramel and a lot calmer than the first spray.
I will be purchasing soon !

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

For starters, this is not my cup of tea. It gives me a candied stomach turn -and it is not like I don't enjoy heavy scents. But, I would like to add a review that it might be helpful to others who do enjoy it.

There is a note in there that I hadn't noticed previously, a "camphor" like note known to those who loved Midnight Poison and Perles de Lalique. This is a note I usually adore, although I am not sure which ingredient produces it. So, if you feel like that and can take the rest of Nuit's sweetness, this is something for you.

I am just sorry that this camphor note is so lost in this praline jam. Almost like layering unsuccessfully different style of scents for the sake of it.
Bottomline. This is like bathing in a rose shower gel, wearing a heavy caramel body lotion and spraying a tiny amount of Perles over it all. But this is not working for me.

sunshineblablabla
sunshineblablabla

I'd choose La vie est belle every time over this... aaaand I quite dislike LVEB.
It begins well, but then it becomes something very..sharp and bothering (to my nose).
Perfect fragrance for a boss nobody likes.

desdekid
desdekid

it should be a LVEB flanker "La nuit est belle". It's just LVEB, but more complex and a bit darker and sweeter

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

I have reviewed Lancome's perfumes. Quality, lasting power and sillage are almost excellent for almost every line. I dislike La vie est belle, sorry it's just my opinion but La nuit from Tresor is something unique.

I liked a little bit more the classic edition because it gives a couture feeling, but La nuit follows the trends of our years all in one bottle. The only 'problem' is that I don't like it all the time, maybe that happens due to my mood. It's a compliment getter. Maturer crowds will love it, younger crowds with a fine taste will appreciate it.

Gourmandise but with an expensive deeper feeling, floral and fruity at the same time, something I respect as I am not a fan of this tones but they combine perfectly and to end with, an incense hug that gives a more dark, sexier, feminine but not really result. I am thinking seriously of buying a bottle but I have to test it on my skin. When I smell it in others, I adore it. It's an 'enormous' sillage/good lasting power perfume that as I said combines all in once. Thumbs up Lancome.

TattooGypsy
TattooGypsy

Ok, I've been on the fence about this perfume. I do find that once the top notes dissipate, it does smell very similar to LVEB in the drydown to me. I have that one as well. The reason I'm not sure about this one is that one day it smells wonderful on me and the next not so much! I accidentically got this on my sweater this morning and I have been smelling something tangy and 'sour' all day, it does not smell good on fabric. Also, my hubby who dislikes most perfumes, said I smell good, so there you go, I just don't know. Maybe this will fare better in the Fall.

NYIrish
NYIrish

Love, love, love this perfume. It smells great on me! I have been told that I smell wonderful, fabulous, and even rich! It took me awhile to find this and I had to several stores to find it but it is well worth hunting down! It is feminine yet strong. On me, it smells nothing like La Vie Est Belle or the original Tresor. It is more complex than either. I suggest trying it more than once. It develops as you wear it and lasts all day. If you like LVEB, you won't like this scent.

Madrona
Madrona

Oh god. *sniffs and wags tail*

This smells like all things delicious. I feel like it is Trésor Lumineuse amped up x1000. It has the Red Bull/energy drink note I detect in LVEB and Jimmy Choo but LVEB really gets up in my nose in a sharp way I have grown not to like. This is rounder and deeper. Mmm-mmm-mmm.

Daria_21
Daria_21

Oh my dear god, be still my beating heart!!!

I have always been a fan of Lancôme fragrances, and this stunner is no exception. If you're a fan of deep, delicious, compliment-inducing, gourmand fragrances that last and last, this juice is right up your alley. I have a fairly large fragrance collection, and the last thing I needed was another one, but as soon as I smelled a sample of this I had to run out and buy it.

I cannot say enough about this beauty. Firstly, the sillage. Lancome delivers yet again with amazing projection! While the sillage is powerful, it's not nearly as strong as La Vie Est Belle. You will not knock people out with your scent, nor will your scent enter a room before you do, but people close to you will definitely be able to smell this. And what a wonderful thing, because this fragrance is stunning! I do find the projection quiets down after a while - once the juice dries down, you are left with a small, discreet cloud of amazingness. Longevity is also insane - I sprayed this at 6:30 in the morning, one spray on my neck, one spray on the sleeve of my sweater, and at bedtime the scent is still going strong.

Bottle is self explanatory - stunning. Deep blackish-purple diamond shape that lays on it's side, heavy, with a black rose around the neck that can removed if you wish.

To my nose, I get rich, chocolaty, caramel superbly blended with exotic fruits and vanilla. I have absolutely no idea what lychee or vanilla orchid smells like, but they must smell amazing, because whatever is going on in this fragrance, I'm loving it. I don't detect any patchouli, nor can I really distinguish one note from another (besides the praline, perhaps), but that's okay, because this perfume is so well blended, it doesn't even matter. I don't find it's sickly sweet or syrupy like I find LVEB can be. It's a sexy, inviting, sophisticated, sweet scent that will get you compliments every time.

If you're a fan of gourmand fragrances, I cannot recommend this enough. If I could drink it and bathe in it, I would! Don't let this beauty pass you by!

hk96
hk96

I was going to order this online, but before doing so, I headed out to the nearest perfume shop to test it out. Once it dried down, it smelled so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. Made my teenage sister smell my wrist and she thought it was Beyonce Heat..

SuzanneS
SuzanneS

La Nuit Tresor.

I was looking for a more modern lighter gourmand scent for spring-summer.

La Nuit fits the bill. Its not as heavy as Angel, or syrup rich LVEB, which they are not related at all. Its more complex heft than Hypnotic Poison new formulation.

The box is a black glitter adorableness with light pink trim. The black light pink diamond bottle is a better upgrade than the original Tresor.

Its synthetic, no way around it, but its a well done one. Its light, interesting to keep your attention with its changing notes.

I think its one of the best in its class and worth checking out if you are into the gourmand fruity sweetness.

If you are a praline lover this is for you.

Thirdly
Thirdly

This is NOT my review, I wanted to briefly translate prima.sandoval's review below because I felt it might help others!

"This scent's the best in my collection. I love sweet, feminine scents, and this one fits right into that category. Though I don't like the patchouli base, I can tolerate it at night, because the vanilla and fruits are more easily detected. This gives your day a touch of sexy-sweet-femininity. I love it!" - prima.sandoval

loonad

On Friday the 1st of April, I went to do my 3rd trimester scan and it was also the last day of school for me as I will be on maternity leave soon. Anyway I wore this scent as it is my feel good/look good/optimistic/sexy scent and I was quite anxious about the scan. Long story short-it was raining and cold and my mum and sister were with me. My mum was wearing hidden fantasy by britney spears and my sister was wearing anais anais body lotion and angel edt.
Anyway all went well and today after my prenatal appointment I was going through my closet when I smelled the cardigan I wore on the 1st and truly after 10 days the cardigan still smelled amazing-talk about great longevity. This is truly a great scent and a gem in any collection.
Thank you Lancome..

cpharr13
cpharr13

If Nordstrom spun fresh warm sweet delicious cotton candy in there store it would taste the was this perfume smells. If cotton candy where a woman it would wear glitter loubs and carry a blush colored studded Stella McCartney clutch and it would wear this perfume...it would!

prima.sandoval
prima.sandoval

EL MEJOR DE MI COLECCION DE PERFUMES, A MI ME ENCANTAN DULCES FEMENINOS Y ESTE ENCAJA EN ELLOS. A MI QUE NO ME GUSTA EL PACHULI LO PUEDO TOLERAR EN LA NUIT POR QUE NO SE SIENTE MAS QUE LA VAINILLA Y LOS FRUTOS, DA UN TOQUE A TU DIA DE SENTIRTE SEXY-DULCE-FEMENINA. ME ENCANTA!!!!

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

A lot of non-perfumy gourmand scents that turn out to smell really good. Everywhere I go this gets compliments. It smells delicious. This is a gourmand scent so if you like gourmand sweet notes this is going to give you an orgasm. I smelled the litchi, the passion fruit, the coffee, the licorice, the praline and vanilla. People compare this scent to La Vie Est Belle but I don't think they smell alike at all. If anything this has more to love than La Vie Est Belle which is pure vanilla sometimes. This has vanilla but it's got room to display the other sweets. I love the strawberry in this too. It's a sweet and very detectable perfume so spray with a light touch otherwise the scent can be smelled a mile away. The bottle and packaging is so pretty! It makes a great Valentines Day gift or any time gift from your man just to let you know how beautiful he knows you are. A lovely perfume.

auroramaria

Like for the reviewer below the same happened to me with La Nuit.
One Saturday mornig I went food shopping and as I was pushing my cart a not so young lady approached me very politely and asked me what my perfume was because she said it smellled beautiful.She ended up writing the name on her cell phone.La nuit attracts compliments almost everytime I wear it it's such a gorgeous scent a true winner from Lancome

abies_koreana
abies_koreana

I was sitting in a bus next to a lovely, amazingly beautiful woman who also smelled incredibly good, like a candy shop, but in a quite sexy, grown-up way. I just had to compliment her ask what perfume she was wearing, and she was like "Oh, can't remember the name, but it's a diamond-shaped purple bottle by Lancome". So began my hunt. La nuit Tresor is not purple to me, but it's definitely the one.

The top notes are irrelevant and nothing special. But when it dries down, an enchanting, sweet, and sensual scent comes up. Like very expensive cotton candy for adults only... and it's longevity is in a class of its own. Before I bought it I used to spray a tester in a perfumery and I could smell the scent in the sleeve of my jacket days after.

This is the best perfume I have ever smelled.

Boudoir
Boudoir

The resemblance between this fragrance and ChapStick's strawberry lip balm is uncanny. Seriously, go to your nearest drugstore/chemist and buy it for a couple of dollars and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

jenny_sokols
jenny_sokols

This is the best fragrance lancome ever made.Deep,dark, mystique, seductive...
I can imagine it goes well with a black dress and high heels and red lipstick.
Perfect for a date night out. Sillage is amazing and lasts forever...

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

This has moved to a place on honor: My Top Ten.

This is just an amazing perfume. It will last on a sweater or scarf for days and days. It also wears great on my perfume eating skin. The scent though, is just super nice. I don't find a resemblance to La Vie est Belle. I gifted my LVeB to my daughter, as it just was too weak on me. This is one of those rare perfumes that I keep getting whiffs of throughout my day. I don't have a full size bottle yet, just the purse spray, but I'm going to have to buy the full size, largest bottle. It's that good.

Also, the bottle is pretty amazing too. I prefer a straight up, not laying on it's side bottle, but it is visually stunning. I hope they don't discontinue this, as it doesn't seem to be getting the appreciation it deserves.

HelloGigi
HelloGigi

Astonishingly good. The best 2015 fragrance for women I tried so far.

mariamarouli91
mariamarouli91

It's a very sweet gourmand perfume. I can't see a strong similarity with la vie est belle. Buy it only if you like extra sweet gourmandish scents. I detect lychee,praline and caramel.No incense which i love at all. My mom says that smells like insect repellent :P It's not one of my favorite gourmands but i still enjoy to wear it at winter time.

anosh313

Now that i sprayed it again, that is more delisiouse and beautiful and i can even smell the orchid note! But it is still heavy and suitable for night

anosh313

Nice sweet coffee scent . I can smell coffee and strawberry notes directly

Ohgollygally
Ohgollygally

This is now my most complemented fragrance. People's noses must absolutely adore this beauty.

pipistrello
pipistrello

I´m not head over heels in love with this perfume, yet I appreciate it because of what it represents - this one is nothing if not shameless.

It's in-your-face sweet (mainly from the beginning), tart, potent and long-lasting, a little goes a long way, high quality stuff.

It's that one friend of yours that grabs your hand and makes you go silly; it's the smell of hot forest fruit tea with honey you get after a carefree snow war; it´s the chocolate lava cake drowned in cranberry syrup; it's that urge to kiss the guy that has been teasing you (and you him) for a long time. Get carried away, jump in the pool of syrup, enjoy all that senses can offer.

Decadent, shameless, unapologetic, carefree - everything you want to be (and need to be) once in a while.

loonad

last Monday after my prenatal appointment, my sister asked me to go to the perfume shop named Mado parfums as she had to buy a perfume for her husband. we were browsing around the shop when i saw this gorgeous bottle lying on the shelf. i grabbed a test strip and sprayed some on it-instant love.my baby gave a huge kick and i think even she liked it (as if!).i quickly tested it on my skin and went about my business.
when i got home i kept smelling this very gorgeous,sweet and sexy smell.it was my hand. when i opened my handbag it smelled gorgeous and that's when i realised i had left my test strip in my bag. i took the strip out and put it on my table. even now after two days the strip still smells good. rarely have i experienced such longevity. i quickly ordered a 75ml bottle for my pleasure...

arwa hussein
arwa hussein

sophisticated sexy elegant OMG i adore this one and it will be my new signature perfume
lovvvvvvvvvvve loveeeeeeeeeee loooooooooooooooooove

Musky4

For those living in the UK, I understand that this is going to be available in department stores toward the end of this year. I gather it's going to be Lancome's big Christmas 2016 launch.

GourmandGirl
GourmandGirl

Oh my... i am in love! I have been looking for this for ages, as it's hard to come by in England, but finally found it on perfume click, and now i am a very happy owner of the 30ml bottle.

It was a blind buy, but i knew i would love it, as one of my faves is LVEB, and going by the reviews they are similar. This is much, much deeper though, it has an air of mystery about it. It's gone straight into my top five, it's stunning! It's so sweet but deep and dark at the same time, a real sexy night time scent. The praline and caramel are to die for, that's what comes through most for me. I get slight whiffs of coffee, and way in the background i pick out the strawberry. I so wish I could describe this in greater detail, I fear my review just does not do this masterpiece the justice it deserves....

It's very strong, which pleases me, i don't like skin scents, there seems no point to them if you can only smell them if your nose is attached to your arm. This is everything i love in a perfume, and i am so happy i have it after wanting it for so long... i just wish i'd got two bottles as i can see this running out pretty fast!

Edit: Bought a back up! No way am I running out of this!

genevieves
genevieves

This is definitely sweet, can get sickly. It doesn't really feel deep and complex to me. I would expect a lot more for the hefty price.

However, the longevity is amazing! 13 hours later and I can still smell it on my arm very clearly, and I sprayed it only once.

SilverZeru
SilverZeru

On my skin, I get a sweet Berry smell with a hint of mint which probably comes from the licorice. I sometimes get the coffee smell but most of the time i have to put my nose closely to where i spray to get the coffee. I get zero incense on my skin even though when i opened the box, the first thing i smell was a hint of incense and sweetness. Longevity is moderate and sillage is soft. I have to spray three times on the chest area to get an occasional wafts. On clothes the smell is not very noticeable. I have Tresor Lumineuse and with 3 sprays of that, i would be choke in a sweet cloud of perfume. It smells a bit similar to Lumineuse as well except that the rose and nutty aspect in Lumineuse are apparent making it more than just a sweet scent. In La Nuit though, the most prevalent smell is the sweetness. Thankfully on my skin, it's quite airy and minty so it's still a like.

elmizakamarulzaman
elmizakamarulzaman

I've bought this a month ago but it just sits nicely on my dresser until yesterday I decided to wear it. I'm not a fan of sweet smelling perfume -- this one consider too sweet for me but still acceptable. And I don't know why I bought it at the first place. There are 2 in my top list and actually I like both, Tresor in Love and La Nuit Tresor but I picked this. Oh, maybe I judged the perfume by its bottle. Sigh..

Now I wear it but my heart says, I should get the Tresor In Love which is less sweet and more elegant to my nose. Not that I hate La Nuit Tresor but I think after few hours it's kinda cloying with the overloaded sweetness. Gosh! Guess I overly sprayed, 2 sprays just good to my nose and silage, 3 sprays I had a whole day headache.

I do noticed a hint of musk and a little powdery after 5-6 hours -- good smell kind of powdery, not the sour and cheap baby powder kind of smell, but the notes are not stated in the list. Weird. The praline is dominant with little hint of rose and vanilla. I couldn't find the hint of citrus at all.

I love the longevity of this perfume, on my skin it stays more than 12 hours. The smell stays even after I washed my clothes. I never have a perfume that stays this long.

Silage is medium to heavy -- if my colleague says "I can smell you from the next door." what does that mean?

Luckily its just a 30ml bottle. Once I finished this, definitely won't repurchase. It smell generic and nothing unique -- not 100% my kind of perfume. After all, I'm still glad at least I have this.

I don't like it at all.

It supposed to go with the sweet trend, like LVEB-BlackOpium etc. but when I sprayed, it was always like a huge sweet mess! No notes at all, no uniqueness, just some cloying sweetness. Smells synthetic.

I don't like it at all.

blueviolet
blueviolet

I've finally got to try this and after a few days of wearing the sample I got I'm still undecided. It is the typical Lancôme vibe. It is sweet and fruity, sugary but with a slight darkness to the sweetness. It does remind me slightly of midnight rose but less oudy and more fruity. I can't figure it out! It's fruity and flirty but dark and smouldering at the same time. The sweetness I'm sure of. It's sugary desert kind of sweet almost gourmand. Definitely some sort of chocolate. It's no Angel despite of sharing notes. I cannot stomach Angel but this one is quite nice. It is no LVEB either although I can see the similarities. This one doesn't burn my nostrils:/.
I probably won't get it, not now anyway. It's getting warmer and I cannot imagine this one in the sun. I know it varies for people what they like for different times of the year. I like sweetness but gourmands doesn't work for me in summer. And this one borders on that.

Adjr1087
Adjr1087

This smells reaaaally sweet on me. I was undecided between getting this or La Vie Est Belle also from Lancome. So, I went and grabbed samples of both fragrances... everybody is talking about the sweetnes of LVEB, and that was exactly what I was looking for, I go CRAZY for sweet fragrances, just as sweet as Britneys Fantasy. But trying both perfumes, looks like my skin chemistry goes better with la Nuit, I find La Nuit to be sweeter on me, more than LVEB.
So I guess it all depends on the skin chemistry... I am soooo getting a big boytle of this soon. Before my sample ends. This has crazyyyy longevity and sillage!! 2 sprays do for me, for a whole day from 8am until showering at night. So this perfume is worth a try!! It smells different directly from the bottle, or when sprayed to paper strip, than when applied, so I highly recommend to test directly to the skin.

ahshimatta
ahshimatta

This fragrance has a few notes that I'm really into, like the incense, vanilla, licorice or rose, and yet I'm not into this frag. The main problem for me is that it all smells very synthetic and very, very sweet, like if all these goodies were put on a synthetic sugar cube, if this comparison makes any sense. It's not terrible, but it's not a scent for me. Longevity and sillage are really good, though and I don't smell the patchouli here, which is a plus for me. My mum is a huge fan of this scent, she also really likes LVEB, although I don't think these two are very similar - LNT has some hints of LVEB, but it's much bolder and oriental perfume.

gloom
gloom

How can people compare this to LVEB Its the opposite
this is not a happy scent but a deep dark night scent , a bit noir
Its a patchouli and fruity gourmand scent It smells like sweet cassis and forest fruit with candies and black rose

sweet girly night scent

Inamorata
Inamorata

This is one of favorite fragrances! It smells so good, I am in love with vanilla notes and I definitely recommend it for vanilla lovers!. I think i suits for both and young as well, Long lasting, people around you will definitely smell it! I just bought my 5th bottle from Strawberrynet... in 2 years now....

Vampiris
Vampiris

I have a thing for Lancome frags..to me Lancome just knows how to make the frags divine and sophisticated..they are never weak or watered down..they tend to last 10 hours plus on me and have excellent sillage..La Nuit Tresor is an absolute gem..it's my new love from Lancome..It's the ultra beautiful, intimate and sexy fragrance in my collections right now..

Most of my favorite frags have the connection with me from the first time I spray them..this one is not an exception..I know I'm not the only one who loves to have a little story with their perfumes....all these years I have learnt to stop for a moment in my life and enjoy/appreciate beautiful things around me..

Well let me get back to the topic..I'm half way to my 2nd bottle of Lancome Midnight Rose recently and I thought I could have a new fragrance from Lancome since there have been quite a few after Midnight Rose..initially I was all interested in LVEB until I stumbled upon this beauty at my local department store..I have tried LVEB a few times and used up a sample, it was great, but it did not give me the urge to purchase it..while just like my Lancome Midnight Rose..from the first spay on the paper I was in love with La Nuit Tresor and my husband who normally keeps his opinion to himself or simply is absent minded said:"oh that is nice"..so I went back to Lancome counter and had another spray on my wrist..a few minutes later I got it..

Lancome La Nuit Tresor is nothing like Black Opium..I have tried both and they aren't similar at all..Black Opium has a strong slightly burnt coffee note in it..to me the opening is interesting and sweet, but the dry down on my skin does not please me..a bit powdery and unpleasant..La Nuit Tresor on the contrary smells delicious and makes my mouth water..the litchy fruit note in it is just to die for..it smells innocent and delicious in its opening, end of the day I captured the incense and caramel with warm spice in it which is rich and sexy..it does have a lancome usual vibe in it, just like Midnight Rose and LVEB, to me it's more attractive and sophisticated than LVEB..but they are all quite to my liking..

this frag might become my signature, although Midnight Rose has a very important position in my perfume wardrobe and has almost become my signature scent in the past 4 years since it was launched..anyway I'm glad to try new things out..the only thing constant in life is change, so let's embrace it :)

shushkin
shushkin

There is first a big hit of orchid, lychee and passionfruit creating a fruity floral. I have to admit I thought this would be more heavy weight for wearing at night. I get lots of incense, pear, chocolate and patch coming much more to the fore after an hour. There is another source of sweetness coming from the strawberry and the rose now. I get some coffee and licorice in the base. Its nice but heck Ive smelt so many similar mainstream fragrances like this that its not bowling me over. For me the fruity notes make it smell a bit too girly. There are a hotch potch of notes. Maybe its for girls to seduce their boyfriends with. Who knows. Moderate sillage and longevity

keirsybee123
keirsybee123

This is probably my all time favourite perfume, overtaking Cacharel Amor Amor (which I still love none the less). What is particularly amazing is that I absolutely detest La Vie Est Belle, and in my opinion the two are NOTHING alike. In all honesty La Nuit Trèsor is probably closer to the likes of Mugler's Angel or YSL Black Opium (both vanilla based gourmands) than La Vie Est Belle. This isn't available in England so I can wear this as my signature, revelling in the knowledge that nobody else is wearing this.
When I smell this, I am struck by the strong roses and the vanilla - I can see why this flanks Tresor as opposed to LVEB. It doesn't have the soapiness of LVEB which I detest so much.
Longevity and sillage like many of the Lancome scents is good, and from experience this fragrance gets a lot of people talking. Perhaps what makes this such a special scent to me is that the night I met my boyfriend, I was wearing this - and every time I do he remarks how delicious I smell - that makes it a winner in my eyes!

kimpoels
kimpoels

I am absolutely in love with this scent. It is sweet and fruity, but also has a little sharpness. Maybe it's the incense. I sprayed it on my coat four days ago and I can still smell it. Obviously and present. I also have Black Opium, which is in quite the same range as this one I think, but this one is not that heavy. I have got a pretty big perfume collection, but if I run out of this one, I'm gonna buy the biggest bottle I can get. No. Matter. What.

Eri1985
Eri1985

the beginning is very nice but after half an hour I do not like at all. Disappointed ..

Soofiya
Soofiya

First I sprayed it was sooo sweet for me;I could detect gourmand notes but the sweetness was too much that I wanted to ran away and vomit..it was a real headache inducing.it smelled just like a special cotton candy I used to like as a kid...when I smelled my wrist after about two minutes the only thing I could smell was praline and lichi..it was delicious also deep but the fruity notes had a syrupy tone.I didn't really like it. As time passed I could detect patchouli notes too but it was not s.th special for me.just a sweet fruitchouli
The miracle started after about half an hour...when the floral notes started to show up..rose and orchid..it was still sweet but in a controlled lovely way;the sweet taste was not only from praline any more..there was caramel and vanilla too..lichi note was less intensive..I started to love it
But there is more surprise..incense and patchouli turn the gourmand aroma into a smooth dark creamy but very sophisticated scent...it is sweet;warm and dark but in a fruity creamy juicy way...it is AMAZING
There is another miracle in the way..after about three or four hours...when I could feel something dark and rough and a bit bitter in that soft sweet creaminess...I could feel the coffee!!it makes it sooo delicious and adorable..it smells like a box of super yammy chocolate!!(after many tests now I know that I can get this coffee note just some times..it is wiered)the dry down on my skin is not very sweet like la vie este belle
Lancome la nuit tresor is obviously a winter perfume.a sweet dark fruity floral gourmand smokey patchouli one. And is really strong..just one spray and it can be smelt all over the room for hours...if you tested it and didn't like the opening don't judge it..just give it more time..you may love this modern sexy scent just as I did
وقتي اين عطر رو براي بار اول تست كردم بااولين اسپري شديدا خورد تو ذوقم..من در كل عطراي شيرين رو دوس دارم اما اين خيلييي شيرين بود..يجور تهوع آور..منو ياد پشمك هايي انداخت ك تو پاركها ميفروشن و رو چوب ميزنن..وباعث شد سردرد خفيفي بگيرم
بعد از دودقيقه مچ دستم رو بو كردم..بجز شيريني پرالين و رايحه خوشمزه و ترش و شيرين ليچي چيزي حس نميكردم واصلا خوشم نيومد..شيريني زياد باعث شده بود نت هاي ميوه اي يه حالت غليظ و چسبنده پيدا كنن
بعد از چند دقيقه تنها تغييري ك در رايحه حس كردم مربوط ب حضور پچولي بود ك اين هم برام عطر رو دوست داشتني نكرد..قابل تحملتر شد اما بازم يه تركيب تكراري و شيرين از ميوه و پچولي بود همين
معجزه بعد از حدود نيم ساعت اتفاق افتاد..زماني ك روايح گلي به اين تركيب اضافه شد..هنوز هم شيرين بود اما به اندازه و كنترل شده..نت ليچي به شدت دقايق قبل نبود و رايحه رز و اركيده لطافت زيبايي به عطر داده بود..از همون لحظه از اين عطر جديد لانكوم خوشم اومد اما رايحه زماني برام دوست داشتني تر شد ك نت هاي دودي با كمك پچولي به اين خوشمزه شيرين حالتي تاريك و گرم ولي نرم و كرمي و ميوه اي و آبدار داده بودن ..دراين لحظه حس كردم اين عطر علاوه برگروه سني جوان براي خانمهاي پخته تر هم ميتونه مناسب باشه و ارزش چند دقيقه سردرد اوليه رو داشته
اما يه سورپرايز ديگه هم درراه بود..بعد سه چهارساعت يه چيز سخت ويكم تلخ وسط اون كرم شيرين حس كردم..چيزي ك مشخصا مربوط به نت قهوه بود و رايحه عطر رو برام بي نظير كرد..حسي ك نميذاشت شيريني عطر دلم رو بزنه و رايحش رو مثل يه شكلات تيره خيلييي خوشمزه كرد(البته بعد از تست هاي متعدد به اين نتيجه رسيدم ك اين نت قهوه رو فقط گاهي وقتا متوجه ميشم)فك كنم همين باعث ميشه عطر بعد ازچندين ساعت روي پوست خيلييي شيرين نباشه..مثل لاوي سته بله كه احساس ميكردم پوستم قراره شكرك بزنه
لانكوم لانويت ترزور مسلما زمستوني هست..يه اسپري ازش كافيه ك رايحش براي ساعتها كل اتاق رو پركنه..هم پخش و
هم موندگاريش واقعا تحسين برانگيزه
اگه از لانكوم لاوي سته بله؛بلك اوپيوم يا بلك اركيد تام فورد خوشتون مياد حتما تستش كنيد..از هركدوم از اينا يه ژن هايي شون رو داره
اگه تستش كرديد و ازش خوشتون نيومد حتما به اين عطر مدرن فرصت بيشتري بديد..شايد مثل من جذبش شديد

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

This was my xmas present this year along with La vie est bell intense.

There is a definite difference between the two, and for me, this is a day time scent if one was to compare the two.

This is not so intense and lighter overall. They share many notes, but the difference is distinct. It will take a few wearings to discover what this is. Just my idea of fun.

I like both, so I am very lucky lady!!!

Edit: goes on quite sweet but settles to a comfort scent, warm and cuddly like a fabric softner for skin.

vihri
vihri

This one is a gem. First, longevity is superb and sillage is great as well. I'm a man and this stays on me after I touch a girl wearing it. And you remember it. It's sweet, and brings some associations of dreamy, sweaty overdoze of sex. Quite honestly, it's a bit vulgar. But I love it, brings some animal instinct and it's definitely a bold statement on part of the girl wearing it. *Girls, if you absolutely need to get the attention of a man, this will do :)

chrystieo
chrystieo

I ordered this perfume out of curiosity, due to a YouTube review I saw. However, it was not a winner for me. The smokiness of this fragrance makes it unbearable to my nose. Upon initial sniff, it has potential. Once it's sprayed, you can detect the gourmand notes. However, after about a minute or so the smoke takes over and it is relentless and asphyxiating. I'd also like to mention that I broke out into hives from this. Clearly this one just doesn't jive with my body!

SillySue
SillySue

To me this would be the absolute perfect fragrance if they would just tone down the incense note a bit. I've tested this numerous times now and I do like it in many ways, but it's not a love for me because of the extreme smokiness I'm getting from this. The incense note is instantly perceptible from the first second and lasts throughout dry down. I guess I'll be waiting for a "smoke-free" flanker.

Edit: So I keep on testing this one and I have now come to the conclusion that it isn't actually the smoke that is so bothersome to me. It is the licorice, that's just way too intense for my liking. I don't think that the notes voted do it justice. At least on my skin, it is very prominent.

Edit 23/02/16: I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS. I let it grow on me and gone is the bothersome smoke and licorice. Or maybe it's still there, either way, I now love it! :)

marthaelena
marthaelena

I have been looking for La Nuit a while now at all Lancôme counters and surprisingly enough all the SA actually argued with me about its existence. Then I read somewhere that this was exclusive of Dillar's! So Went to Dillad's over the weekend and yes! So far I love it but will review it after I wear it a few more times. I can say that I like way better than LVEB!

sarka-destiny
sarka-destiny

I love sweet fragrances, but this is too much even for me. At least the first 20 minuts.
Now and after washing my hands (tried it on my wrists), it is much more better and charming, but it can smell only me when I bring my wrist near to my nose. Now it is mild and tender.
I am going to try it next time to decide I want it or not, because - like I said - I love sweet fragrances.

ellina1984

About a month ago, I had got paid and loved La nuit tresor so much, that I walked into Sephora's to buy a bottle. I had decided this was going to be my sweetbomb, for sweet cravings and comfort. However, they were out of it completely, and they only had the scented body lotion.
Determined to get my bottle that day, I went to the other branch of Sephora's in my town. Same thing.
Then, I went to Hondos Center, a Greek equivalent of Sephora's, and - surprise!- no La nuit Tresor there either! I knew the girl at the EL counter, and asked how come they were out of stock. She said this scent had been selling like crazy, even more so than La vie est belle these days.
I left hugely disappointed.
Shortly after, I have started smelling this everywhere, a la La vie est belle. We visited another city for Christmas, and I could smell it there, too.
So, long story short, I loved it, but now the fact that everyone wears it, has put me off it.

nvenus

Ok, this will probably be my last comment.
The first time scenting it, I loved it - thought it smelled cotton candy, praline and something else that I really liked but now it's the incense/liquorice scent that I can't stand. It's already too sweet and then there is something else that's overpowering. Not a great combination.
I was so close to buy this today because I found a very good price on it but after testing it again I decided to not buy it.

As I've mentioned in my previous reviews; this could be great without that strong incense-like scent but it's not only there bothering the sweetness but also it's really intensive.

I'm happy I've tried it and loved it once but this love didn't last. It's ok, and has some really unique and loveable notes but unfortunately nothing more than that.

Giovanna
Giovanna

My husband gifted me This perfume a week ago. I have used it ever since and I was getting the sweet notes everyone is talking about, some powdery notes too but today it surprised me. At the end of the day it has morphed into something very different. It smells sweet but not candy, caramel or praline sweet. I smell something soapy fresh sweet. I believe it is the bergamot. This stage is very similar to coco mademoiselle edp lingering on my skin when it is almost a skinscent. And one good thing is that I do not smell it everywhere!
I am now going to read all the reviews here to see if someone has experienced this too.

Photojenchick
Photojenchick

The "Black Opium and La Vie est Belle but better" comments had me hopeful but this one's not for me. The scent is more kin to an LVEB flanker than Tresor. So very similar to LVEB that it is baffling they each belong to different fragrance lines but are under the same fragrance house. Regardless, La Nuit emerged on my skin as a loud, familiar mix of sour fruit, muddled florals, and scrubbed-clean patchouli. It wore me instead of vice versa. Like LVEB, La Nuit has inescapable sillage and longevity, surviving multiple scrubbings. Nearly 12 hours post-spritz, remnants of it are still grafted onto my skin. I happen upon LVEB wafting through the air at nearly every grocery store, church, and other public place I enter. It's no comment on that fragrance really, just my personal reaction - a hit of LVEB causes a wave of claustrophobia to wash over me like no other fragrance, and I grew up in the 80s when elevators were thick with Poison, Obsession, and Coco. La Nuit, unfortunately, conjured that exact same sense of claustrophobia as LVEB. If your skin reacts with La Nuit as mine, you'll be asked by passersby if you're wearing LVEB. No thank you to being worn by a fragrance. No thank you to assimilating into the LVEB vortex. This is just my experience so, as always, to each his/her own and try before you buy. I'm seriously jealous of those who possess the skin for whom this fragrance treats well.

It's super sweet and not in a good way. Caramel, praline and vanilla would be quite fine, but in addition there is strawberry, passionfruit and rose. In perfumes like this, fruity notes get a syrupy and rotten undertone. That's what I don't like about it.
It is similar to La Vie est Belle, but there is a difference between them. LVEB I love, this one I don't.

nvenus

"Although I'm considering to wear this tomorrow (new years...), I've recently discovered that I don't like/love it as much as I used to.

A problem I've had with a lot of perfumes that I like, is that there has been too much of the alcohol-scent in it. I'm not an expert on perfumes and the making of them but I'm sure it's possible to tone down the alcohol scent. However, the good thing with La Nuit is that there's almost no alcohol scent at all, not even in the first spray. But, now to the thing that bugs me, the incense or some note that's not my favourite, is too intensive and it really destroys it - still a good perfume but there's just too much of something that weren't even needed.

I haven't read the comments/reviews or discussed this perfume with anyone but I'm sure there are people who enjoys this thing in this perfume that I dislike, so I can't ask Lancome to change it & even if I did, they would probably not consider it. ... But if I could wish something, I'd ask them to remake it in a better way because then it would reach perfection."

charmedbella

I wrote a review back in June, but feel the need to add another.

I think I found the one. I'm in love with La Nuit Tresor -- head over heels in love! Ever since I purchased this gorgeous fragrance, I've had to force myself to wear the other perfumes in my wardrobe, but all I want is La Nuit.

Usually, gourmands get boring. I lose interest after a week, like with Bonbon, Oriens, and The One Desire. But not La Nuit. She has captivated my heart!

She is sexy, sweet, a little dark and mysterious, voluptuous, and incredibly feminine. La Nuit is all woman, make no mistake.

Every time I wear it, someone compliments how good I smell. Whether I'm leaning in for a hug or leaving a little trail of this as I walk through a room, people love this stuff on me.

The sillage is wonderful, but not cloying. The longevity is almost unrivaled. I spray this in my hair and the next day it still smells of La Nuit. It's heavenly!

I don't care if it shares similarities to LVEB or if other people are tired of the praline-fruit-patchouli combo. What matters is that I love this fragrance. I've resisted making it my signature because of what other people think, but I'm embracing it now.

I plan on buying the body lotion and back-up bottles should this ever be discontinued. I'm hoping not.

Violette333
Violette333

Smells like coffee flavoured cake. Delicious but deep. Brings to mind a café in a big European city.

Extremely sweet gourmands usually don't work well with my skin but with La Nuit Tresor I smell a dominant coffee note which I'm very happy with.

senalica
senalica

This perfume feels overpowering to me in every way. It is very sweet, very dark, very warm and spicy, long lasting, with extensive sillage. To me it feels syrupy, heavy and thick. And there's also the fact that it immediately associates with LVEB. Only bigger and darker. I detect similarities with YSL Black Opium with it's bitter coffee note, but La Nuit Tresor overpowers even that. Lots and lots of sugar, spice and praline.
This is a perfume for the winter season, as I feel it would be way too strong in the summer. And also - more of an evening perfume for mature women.

Calinare
Calinare

Smells typically like Flowerbomb and LVEB and Killer Queen... omg praline fruitchouli is becoming generic. No. This one happens to be much drier thanks to the note of YSL incense. Its the only reason why I like it. Its nothing extraordinary but Silage and Longevity is massive. 6.5/10

Kristina25
Kristina25

Enough of the Flowerbomb/LVEB clones already! Yes, it smells nice and everything but the fruitchouli has been done to death. Part of Flowerbomb's appeal was that it was original at the time. Think outside the box, surprise us, be unpredictable! Just my two cents..

However, in spite of my humble opinion, this scent has its upsides, it lasts ages on the skin, has powerhouse sillage and is a pretty safe bet for fans of the aforementioned types of fragrance. Oh, and the bottle is of course, beautiful.

Londonchick
Londonchick

Enormous sillage. It retains a modicum of the original Tresor but this is essentially the evening version as 'La Nuit' indicates. A fraction darker, sweeter and less powdery.
I spritzed this gourmand delight on a scarf last month and I'm STILL getting wondrous, heady rosey-praline wafts of it emanating from the cupboard. Its the everlasting gobbstopper of perfumes.
I also detect something like plum or blackberry which isn't listed in the notes.
Most who enjoy sweet-caramel-ish, long lasting, easily accessible perfume will rejoice.

olga.bondarenko.777
olga.bondarenko.777

Just wow! So sweet, so sexy so ''la nuit''... want it in my collection!

Fragrance13
Fragrance13

I have used Tresor in the mid 90's for a few years and loved it at the time. Many fragrances have evolved since then that I prefer. However, I have never tried this one and would love to.

Temmyat
Temmyat

I got a tester bottle and i could not get enough of this fragrance.It smells so beautiful and sweet it has some old glamour and still feels like something modern.
There is a reason why Lancome Perfume are so popular and i need to get a full bottle.

fadedglory
fadedglory

Only tried this in department store while I was on holiday in Paris, but put it on my wishlist for Christmas straight away. I love incense smells and I've always loved Lancome so fingers crossed.

perfumeprincess 91
perfumeprincess 91

if anyone have this and looking to swap let me know I have a growing fragrance collection of name brand genuine fragrances new and gently used perfumes some of which I am willing to swap message me :)

JadedMuse
JadedMuse

I really LOVE this fragrance but it only lasts about 4 hours on me and has moderate sillage. After wearing LVEB for over a year I had high hopes in regards to sillage and longevity...maybe a little too high? Regarding the fragrance itself, I find it to be beautiful, sexy and hypnotic. On my skin, I immediately smell the incense and patchouli blended with vanilla orchid and rose which is followed by praline and ends in creamy vanilla-y caramel goodness. It's a grown up take on a floral, fruity gourmand.

*Edit 12/16/15- Okay so I'm getting longer staying power in the cooler weather and I'm really happy about that. I've also decided that I love this perfume soo much that I don't care if I have to re-apply...it's worth it for the journey that it takes you on. If you love a beautiful smokey, slightly powdery, fruity-floral gourmand...this one is absolutely stunning!

elisiann
elisiann

A very strong perfume, starts with a powerful hit of warm spice and what feels like coffee to me and ends much like La Vie Est Belle only much more intense and sweeter. Feels heavy-ish so definitely a winter/evening perfume. Great longevity and sillage.

raiza1990
raiza1990

When i first smelled it on the bottle i thought: "this one is too sweet" but sometimes smelling perfumes only on the bottle can be misleading, and because i like gourmand fragrances i testet it on my skin. Well, what can i say? i only have myself to blame. This one is sickeningly sweet. and boring. I get Litchi juice and not much else with it. I do really enjoy litchi juice but this one is so nauseating. Later on, i can smell the pralinés with the strawberry and the rose. It smells like those pralinés with strawberry yogurt filling, which i really don´t like. I get none of the top notes, and only get a bit of caramel, but that´s not enough to save this perfume for me.
I regret having tested this one. i can´t wait to go shower and get rid of this "old lady" smell.
p.s: this one does not remind me of La Vie est Belle, LVEB is cheerful and this one is rather depressing.
P.s 2: If you enjoy Litschi but ,like me, can´t stand this one, you should try Christina Aguilera´s Touch of Seduction. The Litschi there is delicious and really sensual.
If you like La Nuit Tresor, you can celebrate because sillage is strong and it lasts,lasts, lasts...
Just spray with moderation, please!

nvenus

Its lasting and sillage is crazy...! One spray have lasted for 1.5 week (on my jacket)

lenkapivonkova
lenkapivonkova

I love this fragrance! I do not agree that it is similar to "Si" or "La vie est belle", which i do not really like, it is totally different... It smell like caramel, vanilla and pralines with a little of litchi. It lasts very very long. The sillage is medium. I am in love with this perfume! I recommend :-)

Heleniko
Heleniko

Praline,caramel,cofee,vanila-perfect combination for cold autumn and winter days. I simply love it!

nvenus

I love this one! I almost felt I've found a new favourite but to be a little critical, I must say that I think it could have been better. But still, I love it!

It reminded me of a lot of things so I'll do a more detailed review another day - when I've gotten the chance to explore it more.

I really thought it smelled like cotton candy but it could have been strawberry + praline.
I think it's the licorice I'd like to remove. I have nothing against licorice as a note but this fragrance would do well without it. When I think more and look at the notes, it could have been incense that didn't fit in as good as some other notes. Not quite sure.

It fits cool weather and I think it's because of the patchouli - a little "minty", cool and fresh. Personally I think I wouldn't mind if they toned down the patchouli note.

They've made a lot of things very well since I loved the overall product. A huge recommendation to the ones looking for a sweet perfume for cold weather.

karen.fiallos
karen.fiallos

I definetly love this one. It is delicious and has a sofisticated character. Penelope definitely fits with the image of this perfume. It lasts all day and I get lots compliments about it. I don't want to wear it to the office anymore I think that's a waste! this is a fragrance you wear on a romantic night out with your boyfriend or a first date... men seem to love it. Evening or cold months fit better by it's character.

Awater01
Awater01

My first encounter was wow, yummy and I placed a tester card doused in this perfume in my purse. For literally months I could smell this amazing scent on my cards every time I made a purchase. It is so sweet it'll make your teeth hurt but it also has so much more going on. It's the smell of the most intangible dessert like vanilla sugar crystallized rose petals floating on wild strawberry incense and kissed by freshly crushed tropical fruits. I get the similarity to midnight rose and la vie est belle but it only links them together in a family. This is the darker, quieter more mischievous sister with her own personality. I waited a while before I bought and now I can't stop raving about it. This lasts 12hrs+ on me and the projection is just off the skin. It's probably better worn for a special night out but that wouldn't stop me from wearing it during the day.

neggii
neggii

This one is just too sweet for me. All I can smell is sugar and praline and a bit of litchi which I'm not fond of.
In the very first moment of spraying I can not detect any bergamot or pear at all, but a heavy bubble gum strawberry.
La Nuit Tresor is so extremely warm and sweet that I can not imagine using it but only in a very cold winter night (and even then I might get a headache from the density of sugar). Smelling it on others if they are not sitting next to me may be tolerable but not elegant at all.
Reading the comments here I expected a sophisticated scent with a bit of darkness or something, alas I could only find it a spoiled sugary scent.
PS: I really liked la vie est belle, but this is nothing like that, the only similarity might be a sweet dry down?

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

Precious Mystery Drops

{let me say, testing this for the 1st time, was like you finally meet the love of your life and you know its meant to be forever :D }

Dont know exactly how to express my feelings for this one, in words.

I've been anticipating for a fragrance like this to come out for years. This is the kind of smell that, as soon as you enter a room or the bus, everyone's looking with curiosity around them to find out where this scent comes from.

I cant agree more about how we're talking about a masterpiece perfume and i think it has come to stay! Unique and femininely complex, Lancome has poured in a mysterious bottle everything i had in my mind for so many years, but could never explain in words. Now i can just smell it on my skin. Divine, syrupy & sexy, i believe it enhances the absolute erotic potion. 100% Aphrodisiac, perfect for a "high expectations" date, this one makes you fantasize and men ADORE it - feels so devouring.

To me it smells like a sweet expensive praline, filled to top with black-currant syrup, all covered up in fumed vanilla icing & a dewy rose hints after all.... Still cant describe it enough!Needless to say that combined with the Body Lotion and the Shower Cream that came as a gift box, it can blow your mind for hours...

Must be the most intoxicating perfume i ve ever come across, couldnt help but running back to the perfume shop to smell and taste it, until i finally got it! 10 out of 10 for me, it drives me crazy like NO other... <3

rosemacaron
rosemacaron

La Nuit is absolutely evening wear in a bottle; it's elegant, complex, and sensual. The initial wafts of this fragrance are juicy lychee with light florals and a hint of smokey incense crouching in the background like a black panther, preparing to pounce. As the dry down begins, it becomes quite thick and sticky, like a luxurious caramel praline without the patchouli really cutting through the sweetness. The incense is still lurking. The stickiness later fades and the incense becomes more prominent as vanilla and licorice come out to play as well. At this stage, the strawberry also becomes noticeable and is actually very harmonious with the three "dark" spiced, smokey notes. Finally, all that's left is the beautiful darkness of incense and the sweetness of caramel and vanilla with perhaps a hint of licorice.
Be this a sweet gourmand or not, there is nothing else like it. It's not made for the masses. I must say I believe this perfume is a masterpiece.

SuadKhamis
SuadKhamis

Im in love with this perfume- perfect for me!

Jmalone84

I'm sorry but this signifies all that is wrong with perfumery these days. The quality and mystery is gone. Gourmand floral fruity tackiness, another variation along the same insipid theme. An over indulgence lacking in class and romance. Less headache inducing than LVEB but not much difference else. I am astonished by its popularity. I was drawn initially to its striking bottle but...really guys? The most exciting launch of 2015 according to fragrantica? No. I didn't like the original Tresor but I respected it. But not this. It's a sell out. I don't discriminate, I like what I like and I don't riff celeb frags or anything- I am just sick of the typical stuff that is saturating the market and this is yet another release that exemplifies the current degradation of perfumery.

margoval
margoval

If I wasn't familiar with the notes I would suggest they were raspberry, caramel and patchouli. Incense amplifies the patchouli and they both turn the gourmand aroma into a dark but very sophisticated scent. It's captivating and so suitable for special evening occasions. Noses behind it have done a magnificent job!

Fabulous Kevin
Fabulous Kevin

Omg this is such an amazing scent. At first spray, pear and litchi are really stand out. I have both Tresor La Nuit and Lavie Est Belle because i am a big fan of Lancome and i can say that they are so much different. To my nose, La Nuit is very sweet and deep scent, i also smell the incense, weird? Longevity and sillage are beyond good. If you are a gourmand lover you have to give this a try, so beautiful! 10/10

ellina1984

First of all, I hate the bottle. It's everything I don't like in a bottle. Weird shape (makes me afraid it'll fall down and break), chunky, colour I don't particularly like, and a rose around the neck to top it all off!). What's more, the nozzle smelt like LVEB, which put me off trying it the first time I saw it at Sephora's. The second time, however, I decided to take the plunge and sprayed once on the back of my hand.

First accord was litchi. Tropical, sweet with a tang, fruity. Not my favourite stage. Then the scent became darker and more grounded. Patchouli is discernible, but praline is the star. Maybe vanilla and caramel are in there, but with the general sweetness it's hard to tell. The most beautiful part of the composition is that there's a certain "rough" quality in all the creaminess. It brings to mind cocoa powder, chocolatey but still dark and textured. This could be the coffee, which I cannot tell apart as such.

This is VERY different than LVEB. LVEB screams for attention, stifles everything around it. This is much less sweet (but still obviously sweet enough and definitely a gourmand), and on me, it is a skin scent. One has to lean close to get a whiff of this. La Nuit Tresor is not your run-of-the-mill fruitchouli. It follows the trend, that's for sure, but it somehow differentiates itself. It is the scent of soft-centered pralines, crushed in a cup together with dark and bitter cocoa powder, with a hint of tropical fruitiness, and a patchouli incense stick burning nearby. Do I have to say I love it?

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

Black opium + la vie est belle = tresor la nuit

chakalitpasshun
chakalitpasshun

I tested this fragrance today in Dillards mainly because I was instantly attracted to the bottle design. After spraying it on the card I immediately fell in love.. The first whiff is kind of syrupy and gourmand like, but the dry down is oriental vanilla, spicy, warm, and sweet all at the same time. It *almost* reminds me of Tom Ford's Velvet Orchid which is one of my signatures. For those of you comparing this to LVEB, theres no comparison. In my opinion, La Vie est Belle is like a loud obnoxious older woman who gossips and knows everyone and everyone knows her. Lol And it's definitely not Si which I dislike as well. La Nuit is a woman with character but doesn't need to draw attention to herself. After dowsing myself with this in Dillards I will definitely be purchasing.

Agata654
Agata654

As I am a big fan of Lancome perfumes, I was really looking forward to testing this one! And yet again, Lancome didn't disappoint me with their new release!

Yes, I agree with everyone saying this perfume is nothing surprising and new... It generally fits in the category of sweet gourmands such as Si, La Vie Est Belle, Bonbon etc. But that's the trend in which perfumers are going at the moment... And we can't blame them, since there's a great demand for these sweet, fruity fragrances currently.

I think I will buy this one; I was actually thinking of getting La vie est belle, but when I was testing it, I've noticed that intense sweetnes of LVEB sometimes can give me a headache, whereas La Nuit Tresor seems less intense... Also I've noticed that a lot of women wear LVEB and this fragrance just lost its charm for me. Whereas La Nuit Tresor seems more intriguing for my nose; that being said I don't detect any incense notes (which is good, because I do hate incense in perfumes.) I do detect some coffee and caramel in the drydown, which smells just delicious to me!

The staying power and silage are both excellent, so you're getting very nice long lasting sweet perfume for entire duration of the day/night.

smokvica

It really seems like a mixture of Midnight Rose, Hypnose and the old good Tresor. I was so nostalgic while testing it. Tresor - a perfume that I was taking from my mother as a girl. It was so elegant on her. And she was a real beauty. I never told her, till recently, that I was looking at her like at some kind of a star, actress or model. She is the star of my life. With care, kindness and big heart. Then would come those dresses, pearls and a spritz of Tresor to add a final touch to her inside beauty.
From nostalgy to reality, how does it smell? Beautiful. Outside and inside, as my story begins. Rose trail of old Tresor in a modern dress of litchi, praline and some raspberry, covered with a lot of vanilla. If you like above mentioned Hypnose, Midnight Rose and Tresor, try it! It's not a failure, it's a right mixture of good things.

Jmalone84

I like this more than LVEB... I think. At least it is less headache inducing. This is another one of those overly sweet incredibly insipid scents though. Get a sugar rush pineapple type sweetness from it (which is probably actually the litchi/pear/passionfruit). Same ol' same ol'... it's like all the other crap on the market these days. Pretty bottle. Overall left underwhelmed.

Soutty123

When I sprayed this on initially I felt it was a little syrupy. I'm not a huge fan of the top notes. Fortunately, wiithin a very short period of time these top notes settle down and what's left is a deep incensey sweetness.

The sillage is moderate compared to La Vie Belle - on me anyway - as I have bought the body lotion as well and I've been told that people can only smell it up close. I can smell it on myself but not in a way that is annoying, I'm addicted to the drydown, it's so warm and sweet.

Definitely a winner for winter but also wearable for summer evenings imo because of the fruitiness and the fact that the sillage is not intense.

Cocotea
Cocotea

Wrangled a sample of this at the duty free and let me tell you, this is on my want/lust list! OMG! This smells so good! This is very heavy and sweet, extremely sweet. It almost borders on cloying in the first minutes of wear but it settles down nicely into a sweet delicious patchouli caramel full of complexity and mystery. This is a sweet fragrance done with grown up women in mind. It doesn't exactly smell different from the caramel/sweet/patchouli offerings out there but it's lovely in its own right. And the bottle is drool-worthy. I WANT IT!*sigh*

I didn't expect to like this one, as I don't like la vie est belle and too sweet,oriental floral fragrances.but I'm a fan of praline and litchi in perfumes.
to my luck,it doesn't smell anything like pure vanilla, mostly it is a deep,playful sweet fruity perfume. no patchouli?no amber? I'm wondering where it gets the depth I'm smelling. orchid is also very prominent and gives it a feminine vibe. Actually after an hour it smells like a better version of La perla,j'aime la nuit.
I can slightly smell some red berries in it.raspberry? which reminds of midnight rose. Actually it's just a mixture of so many perfumes, including hypnose(because of vanilla), raspberry(midnight rose) and peach(tresor). but it's cool that it has its own personality. The long lasting power and projection are also great and needless to compliment the beautiful bottle. one of the best works,if not being the best, I've smelt since the start of 2015.

cinderella89
cinderella89

c'est agreable

claudialg00
claudialg00

I'm in love with this perfume, I have to admit that I'm not really a fan of the opening, which I assume is the litchi, is a bit cloyying, but after about an hour the litchi is less intensive and I start smelling something floral and edible sweet - the pralines!! at this point I really like it, but after 2 hrs is the most delicious scent I've ever tried, on me the dry down is similar to VLJ Gold Couture (a chocolately/caramel smell) but in a much, much more sophisticated way, I read a review where someone said it smelled like a 'box of expensive chocolates' and that is exactly what my husband said.
Sillage is between moderate to heavy, people wont be able to notice when you enter a room, the they definetaly would if they sit next to you, the longevity is the best, I sprayed it on yesterday before going to a late lunch (around 4/5 pm) and the smell was still there this morning.
Is it a gourmand aphrodisiac? based on my husband reaction I would say 'yes'

smokvica

Wow, does this really influence men in the way described below? I personally like it very much although I need aditional testing to be sure about buying. Like all the Lancome fragrances, it's high quality.

bailão
bailão

The best fragrance for women on designer line, by far! I would make love all night long to a girl if I met her on the dance floor and she was wearing this one. Trully beatiful, this scent gets me shaken, for real... Ladies, give this a try, at least...

lord montifer
lord montifer

Just received a sample today and I cannot remove my nose from my wrist! Initially I had a blast of fruit-I thought raspberry before looking up the notes- and vanilla. It has settled into a smooth creamy deep insense patchouli-just my kind of thing. One drop is like dynamite! Looking forward to a FB! X
Edit: having worn this half a dozen times I have started to find it rather sweet and cloying. I still like it but not enough for a FB. I can smell LVEB in the DNA of this and prefer LVEB. Worth a try if you like super sweet perfumes though!

Jessica777
Jessica777

I was lucky to try it in Portugal.. In love with it from the first sniff! :) Delicious!
Unfortunately, haven't seen it in Ireland yet.. Hopefully, it is available in the airports' duty free stores.
The bottle is too cute!! :)

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

Smokey, spicy and sweet rose. Intense and beautiful! Dries down to a mild and soft (rasp)berries, somewhat similar to Tresor Midnight Rose. I'd guess the pyramid is upside down.
I like it a lot! :)

revealm
revealm

Just got it
and 10/10 I love love love it
it's sweet and complicated
not some kind like sweet you smell from girly girl but grown up women sweet scent
just one drop and it can be smell all over the room

give a try Ladies
totally worth it

andi.ksela
andi.ksela

I personally really really love this fragrance. I really like the strong sweet scent. I instantly fell in love with it when I first smelled it in a store. It reminds me of pure womanity,....glamour,....class and I think it's very sexy. I just love that and I sure would love if my girlfriend would wear this fragrance. But that's just my personal humble opinion :)

Soutty123

Does anyone know if this perfume is ever going to be released in the UK?

STARISH
STARISH

Tested it today, it smells like mangoes. I'm so sorry, I couldn't even like this fragrance, it's so boring and too much frutal, nothing sexy about it. I tend to love Lancome fragrances, but this one is truly disappointing. I don't agree with all those who say it smells like La Vie Est Belle, this one is just about mangoes.
I'd recommend it to mangoes lovers only.

auroramaria

I love La Nuit Tresor it's such a sweet and warm scent that never fails to get me compliments!I The sweetness is not cloying and with the help of a little incense in the base La Nuit becomes sultry and a true aphrodisiac gourmand.However Fragrantica has added caramel, strawberry and vanilla in the note pyramid but I'm not sure those nots are actually in the fragrance well except vanilla.
Sillage and longevity what you would expect from most fragrances but you never get.
You must love sweet in your perfumes to appreciate this scent if you do you are in luck because La Nuit will make you smell sexy and delicious!

NoirEternal
NoirEternal

if black orchid and noir de noir had a baby this would be it... it's complex, powerful, so creamy... it's done something that made me love it more than black orchid... it has that earthy, incense, orchid, intense smoky tone but doesn't go dry like black orchid does!!!!!

it's dark but so fruity creamy juicy.... it's perfection, did I forget CREAMY

projection, longevity is DIVA level and for this composition being fruity / gourmand is just applaud worthy on its own

and this fragrance has its own olfactory category (Aphrodisiac Gourmand)

the box is decorated in a shimmer studded display that is just luxurious and whimsical, a fantasy that's come to reality.

the bottle is a purplish black diamond with black ribboned rose wrapped around the neck of the sprayer... so presentation is flawless

the sprayer releases so effortless and light but well enough to get you more so you don't have to use much

GIVE THIS FRAGRANCE THE AWARDS IT DESERVES.... looking at the pyramid and the quality / strength of this fragrance for being modern with the power of those older divas. we have to keep this fragrance alive in the Lancôme collection

Violetta_8023
Violetta_8023

I tested it last night and I am so in love with it!!! It's fruity, strong (but it didn't get me a headache)and it lasts forever!!

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

Es un perfume dulce fuerte como para usar en invierno, a mi parecer es para alguien mayor. Tiene muy buena fijación, se destaca el olor de los bombones y yo siento olor a vainilla. Es rico rico.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

For me this scent is very gourmand. I feel sweet fruit with sugar in warmly. Elegant but for me too much sweet , thick , replete. :)
Nice bottle.

chinna
chinna

Boring ... I'm tired of all the perfumes of the season smell similar ... that all of us have to smell the same way wherever we go !!! :(
Tresor La Nuit and midnight rose, La Vie est belle, Si armani, Manifesto elixir YSL, Dahlia Divin Givenchy ... This year just caramel, a flower, a fruit and patchouli.

kosmoskukka

First when this came to markets I was thinking like "seriously, noting special must be once again" - untill I tested it on my skin, and that moment came somekind of WOOOW efect on my mind. I got a sample of this first to try it several times, and it ended up to get compliments from my Hubby so much that I just had to purchase a bottle <3 This is fume when my sweet teeth is demanding something delicious. :D

hyperfluff
hyperfluff

Ok I decided to edit my review to make it easier to read. Tested with 2 full squirts on wrists:

1st hour: Litchi syrup and praline. Enormous sillage. Whoah. Nose punching litchi.

2nd hour: Other notes emerge. Lovely. Now I'm also getting orchid, rose and caramel aside from litchi and praline. Sillage is LVEB style, but a touch darker, and with litchi instead of blackcurrant. I got into my car at this stage and the scent filled up the vehicle. I promptly got a compliment from my driver.

3rd hour: It gets better. Same as the above but now it's smoother, less screechy. Sillage still big, but not like in the beginning.

4th hour: Sillage quiets down to moderate levels. Litchi is much fainter now. With litchi out of the picture, scent has evolved into something different. Now it smells like a box of expensive candy: I'm getting pralines, loukhoum and raspberry liquer infused chocolates. This stage is my favorite. Delicious yet also sensual. Gourmand in a decadent, refined way.

5th and 6th hour: Same scent as the above but sillage is soft now, still pretty noticeable but closer to skin, which I welcome. So far I really like it, this scent overall is like a more sophisticated, sensual version of LVEB. I like that it evolves and gets softer overtime, saves me from migraines.

7th and 8th hour: A 'clean' note pops out of nowhere and disturbs the candy party. Annoying. Like smelling candy and detergent at the same time.

9th hour: By now the scent has degraded into a generic and nondescript clean/candy smell. Soft but present. I don't like the way it smells now...stays this way for another couple hours until I head for my evening bath.

Would I buy this? I'm not sure. I'm contemplating getting a 30ml bottle, I feel like I need atleast 1 gourmand-patchouli in my wardrobe and LVEB is already way too popular. This is not the kind of scent I can see myself wearing except on dates maybe, dressy occasions and cold winter nights. For me personally, it's too rich and sweet for everyday use. The incense makes this scent less casual than LVEB, so I feel like it requires dressing up, make up and heels otherwise it'll overwhelm. But we'll see.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Another entry into the category of fragrances that share the name of the original and little else.

Still, the bottle is beautiful and the fragrance is pretty nice too. Smells to me like a mixture of Black Opium and LVEB, no surprise really as both YSL and Lancome are owned by L'Oreal.

alassouli
alassouli

Whatta beautiful bottle, extremely beautiful notes with such an amazing smell. Too bad that it lasted on my skin just about 15-20 minutes. I had to return it. No doubt it is a beautiful fragrance, but I couldn't help it. There was no longevity at all.

Valleyofthedolls
Valleyofthedolls

You gotta hand it to Lancome, when it comes to silage and longevity they never disappoint. Do we need another fruitchuili? Hmm probably not but La nuit is delicious and how about that bottle? Artwork. I love the feel of this, it's a sexy boudoir goth kind of vibe. For the lady who wears black, and lots of it. She's a vixen, for sure. The incense here turns this away from the typical sweetness in most scents today and adds a good amount of depth while darkening it a bit. There's definitely an edge.Now don't get me wrong, this is still sugary but also creamy (those pralinés..) and smokey, too.I think this is the sort of scent I'd want lingering on a gentleman's pillowcase after I sneaked out in the morning while he's still asleep. And since this lasts and lasts, I'm sure it would.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

After reading that this is similar to La vie est belle I was sure I am not going to enjoy this one. This is much better than LVEB! It's sweet, but not in a sickly way. The orchid is very prominent and I love the pralines. This is my only like from the Tresor line.
Update: The drydown is very tasty and sweet and reminds me of Si by Armani.

tabitha106
tabitha106

While passing through Dillard's, recently I spotted this gorgeous plum-colored bottle shaped like a diamond on the Lancôme counter. It drew me in! Have to say on the first spray, I really loved La Nuit and got a really fresh almost citrusy note in the top. Probably the Pear/Litchi. Then it fades down to delicious vanilla notes on me. Reminded me a little of Angel, but sweeter. So I did purchase a bottle but now not so sure. It is VERY strong and great lasting power. Sillage is off the charts! But wish the patchouli was a little softer. For me, it smells nothing like the original Tresor, which I love, but it's a nice change. Oh, and my hubby LOVES it! So I guess it stays in my collection.

mshaheen
mshaheen

I bought it to my wife and she loved it , also its friendly to my nose as it got incense and smoky notes

charmedbella

I tested this at Dillards and fell in love. I also tested several other fragrances and none left me with a WOW except for La Nuit Tresor. I bought a bottle immediately.

I own and enjoy the original Tresor, but I find La Nuit is completely different and really has nothing in common. It could've been its own fragrance entirely or it could have shared a flanker with LVEB.

But that's not what is important -- the smell is. And it is delicious! I get a strong fruity opening, it must be the pear and the lychee. The praline is definitely there, from beginning to end. I do get a hint of the vanilla orchid, but the praline and lychee are the most prominent notes throughout.

Incense and patchouli give it depth and darken La Nuit. Rose and papyrus are hardly there, if at all.

This is a strong perfume. Lancôme has always done a fantastic job on sillage and longevity and La Nuit is no exception. This will last a solid 8-10+ hours on clothing.

I sprayed this just before getting in the car with my mom and it's all she could smell for an entire hour. You will likely smell yourself and receive numerous wafts of praline and lychee when you wear this. This isn't your typical designer fragrance that fades in 3 or 4 hours. This is powerful, but not as overpowering as LVEB.

I think this is primarily an evening scent, it would be gorgeous on a warm summer night if applied modestly or on a chilled evening when cozied next to a warm fire wearing cashmere and drinking hot cocoa.

La Nuit Tresor is glamorous, sexy, rich, decadent. But you do need to love praline if you want to wear this.

delara
delara

oh , I wish I had a sample but I cannot find it anywhere !

Just tried it. I was attracted by the bottle and the concept of a new Tresor and afrodisiac (!), but... I already expected La Nuit smelling like very modern scent. Too modern for me and I say "modern", not else.
It's not too similar to LVEB, much more gentle, but there we are: another fruity gourmand.
Not so dark, rather a pickling opening with what could be red berries (no pear to my nose, for better), then vanilla in soft tones. Sweet, very sweet but not sickening (said from a hater of very sweet scents). It's nice, nothing new, nothing old, a fragrance on an edge between nothingness and a try for daring. It falls in between.
Feminine in a typical way and at the same time it is not too far from a couple of male fragrances like L'Homme Ideal. It must be the ever-present sugar, the note of years 2010 onward, hopefully not too long.
It doesn't smell afrodisiac AT ALL to my nose. It smells more like a happy, knowing, trendy teenager, a little flat, no big nuance and layers.
Nice-smelling, not too disturbing.
I'm sure that people could find something similar in the usual gourmand lines for cheaper price.
Anyway after a while it kicks out some more depth with soft incense and a very faint patchouli, otherwise only the praline is very noticeable.
The packaging and the claim for afrodisiac is what it is all about.
I will test it on male noses for good measure and if it works at least it will have a meaning to exist.

Edit: the last whif on my skin gives a soapy/laundry musky edge, similar to clothes washing powder, then it disappears.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

As a complete package, I love it. The bottle is solid and amazing! The perfume is beautiful. I get the LVEB comparisons and it's also like Tresor Lumineuse (which I almost bought but don't really need now that I have this) but I like this better.
Ultimately though, the original Tresor is my true love.

Blonde McBeatz
Blonde McBeatz

I absolutely love this perfume! Went out and bought the 50 ML bottle. My signature scent is Calvin Klein Euphoria, and something in this scent reminds me of that. I'm not the best with notes, but I can tell when I first spray it that there's lychee. That lasts a couple minutes, but then it dries down to a beautiful, sweet, sexy scent. There's definitely vanilla orchid and some black rose. I feel like I have a sexy aura when I wear this. The longjevity is impressive. I sprayed it on at 5 p.m. and it was still lingering at 7 a.m. the next morning.

Love, love, love this! I will recommend to everyone I know!

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

WARNING - SCATHING REVIEW TO FOLLOW

FINALLY saw this in stores today. I am in the US and have been curious about it since the Fragrantica article on it came out. Guess it is exclusively at Dillards for now, if you are curious. I was so excited to see this perfume that I had been wondering about for months, that I picked up the bottle and lavishly applied 3 spritzes to my right arm.

SCRUBBER. I really hate this. I can see where people would enjoy it, but I can't stand it. The orchid is so disgusting and synthetic, there is some lichi in there reminding me of Hypnose [which oddly I really love], plus the now-typical patchouli bomb a la Calvin Klein Euphoria, but done badly. I do NOT get the LVEB similarity at all. Euphoria + a little bit of Angel is more what I am getting.

I don't know if cloying is the word to use, but this stuff is so heavy it almost felt like I was breathing in something semi-solid. I guess it DOES have that going for it, Lancôme always gets the projection part right ;). Anyway, this is not very popular where I live, and I am glad. If someone was wearing this around me I would hold my breath until they left.

rossyegio5
rossyegio5

Incenso e patchouli nulli.
Un'onda di vaniglia dolce rosata.
La rosa non è per niente dark o black, ma molto white, ricoperta di zucchero a velo Bauli.
La fragranza è gradevole ma esclusivamente mirata agli amanti del genere gourmand.
Rassicurante e carina. Per nulla conturbante.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I smelled it today for the first time and I thought it was my good old friend. Much as I love Tresor Midnight Rose with its wonderful raspberry and black rose, I immediately fell for Nuit as it features both these elements quite intensively. But - suprprise surprise - here comes another favourite of mine - La Vie Est Belle! Strong pear and pralines! So maybe Lancome hasn't come up with anything especially revealing, but if you dreamed of a combination of Tresor Midnight Rose and La Vie Est belle - here you are! This is how I would define this scent, although I still may be missing something.

dioraddictfan
dioraddictfan

This reminds me of Hanae Mori Butterfly. I actually prefer this in the body lotion, but this is a nice scent from Lancome overall.

Whit
Whit

I bought this as a blind buy based on the note listing. Yeah, I know, whatever!

To my nose, this doesn't smell like LVEB at all; LVEB is way more vanilla/praline and less fruity on me. I mean, sure you can tell they're in a similar fragrance family, but that's it.

On first application, it's litchi overload. So much, that it kinda turns me off of it for a split second. Thankfully, that part doesn't last long. As it's settling, I get the orchid and pralines. The litchi is still there but I only smell just slight nuances. It stays sweet but then the patchouli comes in and darkens it up a bit. I don't get much of the other notes. I will say the litchi is so strong in the beginning, it kinda reminds of BBW's Sun Ripened Raspberries, which is weird, but that's what it smells like on me. This is really potent at first, but settles down quickly. I think if the opening remained that way it was for a long time, I couldn't handle it. The dry down is really nice and smooth; patchouli, pralines and litchi is what I primarily smell. Overall, I quite like it and glad I took a chance on it.

Gryff
Gryff

Sofort verliebt!
Ich habe Trésor La Nuit in einer Parfümerie getestet und der Duft hat mir sofort gefallen, so dass ich ihn mir kurz darauf bestellt habe. Der Duft ist etwas schwerer, aber auf jeden Fall auch für den Tag geeignet. Er ist leicht beerig und ich rieche auch einen Hauch Vanille. Anfangs habe ich den Duft mehrmals täglich nachgesprüht, weil ich nicht genug davon bekommen konnte!

Czecholady
Czecholady

Love it. men around me always ask me what is that perfume. I have it just one week and many men try to flirt :-))))) I am sure it is because of this perfume. On my skin it is not boring, i smell always different scent and i always thinking what remind me that scent.. For me it is very interesting perfume.

RapidScent
RapidScent

Recently bought this and I was pleasantly surprised that I loved it. I thought it would be too fruity, like a VS bodyspray, judging by all the reviews on here and, no, it was just perfect to me. I like the flowery, fruity, incense notes so much! I feel this is a sexy, seductive smell that's irresistible. At least, that's how I feel. Maybe I'm the one that's getting seduced?

PlumeriaLover
PlumeriaLover

Lancome response to Jimmy Choo perfumes

Vanilla violin
Vanilla violin

I am so glad I didn't buy it blind! I love my gourmands, especially those cointaining the above mentioned notes, so it sounded right up my alley.
I sprayed generously on my wrist. After all, Lancome's creations are of excellent quality, and I like the Tresor line very much, so there was no point using a paper strip. Or so I thought.
On my skin it opened as an acrid hard candy smothered in chololate. I was instantly transported to a loud and messy birthday party full of four year olds who stick their candy in the cake. I have to leave the party hurriedly and have my jacket washed as the sleeve has been contaminated.
Very long lasting. Washed my hands several times, and it is still there.

Carah
Carah

When will they all give up I wonder, there is no recreating Angel. This is just one more generic so-sweet-it'll-give-you-diabetes scent. The only problem they all can't seen to overcome is that Angel isn't sweet.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Dessert sweet with hint of fruit and patchouli for the grown-ups. The bottle attracted me so I sniffed. Whoa - so strong and so sweet. I was going into the truck with my hubby and knew that the sillage would likely repel him so I sprayed twice on a card. I brought it out once to see if it softened up but it didn't. Still very praline-sweet with the patchouli fighting for center stage. I left the card on my nightstand and I can smell it from a foot and a half away for seven days. The common thread between this flanker and the original Tresor is its sillage and longevity, not the scent. Not appropriate for the office, theatre or restaurant unless you own one. I like the confectionary-type sweetness with an edge (patchouli) but at the same time, the sweetness rubs my throat raw and prefer not to have my fume knock people out. It does get softer and more likeable as time passes if you can suffer through the first few hours (edit: the first few days). If you like La Vie est Belle or Flowerbomb, you might like this scent though beware of its sillage.

One spray on a card:
Sillage: about two feet for first three hours
Longevity: about 8 hours on skin and seven days on paper or fabric

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

This is the kind of perfume I love. Sweet, gourmand, but with dryer elements like papyrus to anchor it. True, it is very similar to La Vie Est Belle, which I already own, but I could see myself purchasing this sometime in the future. I want to do a side by side comparison of the two, to see which one I like better. I do find it a little strange that Lancome would put out fragrances that are so similar to each other, but in my opinion, the more the merrier!

dagmy
dagmy

Yesterday I fell in love with Tresor la nuit. This lovely killer accompanied me all day long! Today I can still smell it on my scarf. Yesterday I was asking myself over and over: have I ever smelled la nuit before? This fragrance resembles something I know very well... what is this?? And suddenly. .. Eureka!!! To my nose, this is the original Roma by Laura Biagiotti, I mean Roma from the eighties, before the reformulation.... Even if the notes are completely different :-D

I absolutely love it and I just have to have it!

Sherihan
Sherihan

I don't find it new or creative, why calling it Tresore?! Sweet and vanillic, no art, no creativity.

li_day
li_day

I tested this fragrance today, and to me it just seems a mix between Guerlain's La Robe Noire EDP and Lancome's La Vie est Belle. I was expecting something better from the reviews, but I don't find it interesting enough to buy it.
A praline and patchouli bomb like many others in the market, mixed with a sour orchid. I guess that the incense note is what reminded me of the licorice in La Robe Noire.
The perfume doesn't stand out of the line of Lancome's perfumes and has a very good longevity but, again, there are many similar perfumes in the market to make me want to buy it.

Hellita
Hellita

This one is boyfriend-approved (and that doesn't happen too often) and I find it delicious too! That's all I need to say 'bout it ;)

Musky4

I just had to have this fragrance. Even though it hasn't been (and may never be) released in the UK, I knew it would be a safe blind buy, based on my confidence in Lancome, my love of the Tresor line and the combination of notes. I found a 50ml bottle of this on eBay and as soon as I opened and smelled it, it was love at first sniff! This is one very special fragrance and contained within the most beautiful bottle too. My first impression was that it most reminded me of Tresor Midnight Rose, rather than the original Tresor or LVEB. Whilst it's sweet, it certainly isn't cloying and is incredibly classy and sexy at the same time. The lychee praline note is just delicious and the whole scent is so perfectly blended. Even a light spray lasts ages. This is excellent quality, as I expected. Stunning stunning stunning.
Something I have been wondering though... It says on the box "Gift - Not for Sale". Now, can anybody tell me whether Lancome were really giving away 50ml bottles of their brand new perfume as a gift with purchase?!! I'd like to know what you had to buy to get one of these thrown in for free!

smellshot
smellshot

Ladies-this perfume is divine! Killer killer scent, love at first sniff!

Circuit FAiry
Circuit FAiry

La Nuit Tresor – intense opening of praline with some fruity pears and litchi. As it dries down the vanilla orchid starts to show up but I am not getting the rose at all. There is a perception of dried fruity component that lingers for hours with an atmospheric smokiness from the incense. The incense adds a layer, in my opinion, one that tames La Nuit from being too sweet.

Is it the Goth version of Tresor? While the smoky notes are present there is nothing church like in this juice. This little gem is dark, somewhat mysterious, dry fruity composition. The bottle and packaging present something more of a dark night fairy tale, a more mature Cinderella at a masquerade ball.

Long-lasting longevity with strong sillage, small application goes along way.

trucalling
trucalling

Love this one.
When I tried it, I immediately thought this reminds me of Armani Sí (minor resemblance) and La Vie Est Belle (major resemblance).

Still I love it. Not as simple and recognizable as LVEB, which by the way I also like (not to the extent that I would choose to buy it when I go shopping for perfume).

This is a fine gourmand scent, attractive and not too overwhelming, in my view. Recommended!

Marina_22
Marina_22

Sweet but in an elegant way. The patchouli in here is well-blended, so if you are not a fan of this note, just like me, and if you like the sweetness of praline and the freshness of litchi, you will probably love this perfume.

amylouise_
amylouise_

I LOVE this fragrance! I'm a huge fan of La Vie Est Belle and I personally think they're both different and you can tell the difference between the two. The dry down for La Nuit is really soft. I think this fragrance is the perfect balance of floral and sweet, without being sickly sweet. Bravo, Lancome!

lilou
lilou

Very strong, deep, smoky. Incense and orchid are very present. It doesn't smell like La Vie est Belle at all. To me it's not sugary, maybe sweet, but not sugary. To me it's closer to White Musk Smoky Rose.
This fragrance has charm, it's very stylish. For mature women.

Miss-Fragrance62
Miss-Fragrance62

Je ne trouve pas non plus qu'il ressemble à LVEB qui pour moi est un parfum très fort et que Trésor la nuit et fort aussi mais quand même moins que LVEB.Coup de foudre dès que je l'ai senti j'ai su que c'était lui mon parfum signature et depuis que je l'ai acheté je ne le suitte plus,j'ai même acheté le lait corporel qui va avec .Une tenue sur moi de plus de 6 heures et un superbe flacon.J'adore l'odeur de litchi pralin qui ressort le plus sur moi et c'est la 1ere fois que j'ai autant de compliments aussi bien par les hommes que par les femmes depuis que je porte ce parfum.Pour moi il a tout bon odeur merveilleuse,durée très bonne et superbe flacon bref un grand parfum je trouve et je l'aime!

Steleale
Steleale

I can't get any similarities with LVEB, for the first 15 minutes it's like Si, but later a sort of red fruits cake comes out to cover all other notes. The Muglers Angel vibe I get in LVEB is completely absent in LNT. Sorry but is not my taste.

gamme82
gamme82

This is simply LOVE, and on top of that its amazing:) it reminds of Si, yes and its gourmand. According to The package of the fragrance, its a aphrodisiac gourmand, what a lovely describtion. Longevity is above average, and sillage is an arms lenght. Its not cloying and sickly sweet, favourite tresor in The Line of flankers IMO.

onimoka
onimoka

mmmm jam jam mmmm jam....Sweet and sweet and hmmm, sweet?
Reminds me of " Si", but less spicy.
Nice and easy going, but can make your day :)

BenBnBe
BenBnBe

Soooooo,I have to say that this is a delicious fragrance!
I think it´s more fruitier than LVEB and less sweet,and there is a black rose in the background which make this perfume something different.At first it´s very fruity with lots of litchie and pear,and with the patchouli and black rose in the background.....and when it start to calm down the praline comes out and make it sweet,but not too sweet.I think this Tresor La Nuit is mix between LVEB and the original Tresor.
From the LVEB is the powdery vanille and the fruits,and from Tresor is the light powdery rose which calm down the composition.The dry down is very powdery praline with a hint of black rose,patchouli, litchi and orchid.
Very enchanting perfume who want a dark rose base fragrance with sweet praline,spicy patchouli and fruits.
The bottle is beautiful,a realy Love Love it!And the perfume is for me very delicious,and i loooove looove looove it!

snel hest
snel hest

La Vie est Belle light. Less sweet and less sickening!

KIARA85
KIARA85

This smells very yummy! Thumps up for me, probably the first lancome perfume I approve of

auroramaria

Just got La Nuit Tresor from France this morning and I waited till tonight to try it I wanted something new to look forward to. It was well worth the wait this is Amazing!! t starts very sweet but so refined I can't find words to describe it, it's very smooth and creamy the praline and litchi stand out the most and mixed together they just rock.
La Nuit Tresor leaves a gorgeous sweet trail and I love it so. If you enjoy sweet and gourmand fragrances this is a must try.
Sillage is moderate but longevity is rather good so far

kosmoskukka

Its really sweet at first half an hour, but then it gets better! To my nose its not like la vie est belle. Long lasting, sprayed at evening and at morning...still it was there! Dry down is really good actually. Yes it is very different from original Tresor, but though its good One.

Bruno57
Bruno57

La Nuit Trésor ? ... It's more La Nuit est Belle !
Nothing like the original Trésor (soft powdery rose) but smells really close to La Vie est Belle with the praline and the patchouli

passionata20
passionata20

14. February 2015

This gorgeous bottle contains a wonderful perfume as well. Starts out bit too much of praline and patchouli/orchid mix and is not very catchy, BUT later turns into a lighter and bit more fruitier version of Armani Si Intense! I love regular Si, i don't like Si intebse that much, but this is improved Si Intense IMO. I don't know what people are thinkng, when they say Si smells like Fkowerbomb or La vie est belle, they are not alike at all and this Tresor is not them alike as well. Ok, maybe in the very beginning, but then again - no. It does have a light trace of LVEB on the drydown, mostly because of the praline, but still it is much more fruity and less praline. We should not call every perfume with praline a LVEB clone now. There is another Treso flanker, that smells actually very much like LVEB - Tresor Lumineuse, but definetly not this one!!!!

I really really like it and especially the gorgeous bottle! Will be getting this one for sure!! Has nothing to do with classic Tresor, so i don't get the name, not very much "noir/nuit" as well, but i like it anyway

jenvi
jenvi

This is a very pretty fragrance with a gorgeous bottle. It opens up very fruity with the pear and I actually like it because the scent transforms after a couple of minutes to this warm praline covered orchid which goes perfectly with the incece note. Luckily, I don't get much litchi (a note that rarely gets along with my skin) but I do sense something fresh and bright in the mix which has to come from this note. That is why I feel it is both day and night-time appropriate although I wouldn't wear it during the summer. It is a very sweet, warm and cozy fragrance with a romantic feel to it. I imagine it would be a perfect date-night scent. Longevity is average and it is not a sillage bomb which it is okay because otherwise it would be way too overpowering with the sweetness. I agree with the other reviewers that it's kind of an ordinary fruitchouli and nothing new, but its still very enjoyable and I'm glad to have it in my collection.

Silvery
Silvery

It's very delicious, but in my opinion there are many similar perfumes like this. This patchouli-praline combination with a hint of flowers became common nowadays. In spite of these, this scent is pleasureable and nice, so I don't want put off anyone from buying it :D
Not complicated, easy to wear, even daytime, not only for night as the name suggests. I like it, anyway :) For someone, who loves gourmand notes, it's appealing I think.

Update: The longevity is surprisingly good, it has been 3 days since I sprayed it on paper, and the scent is still there, not just faint notes!

Ilprofumo
Ilprofumo

Waiting for this one with hope for a spectacular perfume. I don't like the new Opium, I don't like Armani Si' (none of them), and Jimmy Choo doesn't make a mark.....so I'm hoping Lancome does it better. Looks like similar are Angel.....we will see.

All right, it is to my nose very similar to Jimmy Choo, in the fruitchouli accord...maybe it is done with more refinement, but in the end, it isnt what I expected..I love Armani Si, I don't love Nuit, Armani Si is lighter and more floral..longevity is light, but it is similar to Si Intense yes..
This isn't a great wonderful creation, but if you like fruitchoulis with a sweet base, you might like it! I don't detect the Rose either..
Lancome just didnt go the creative way on that one....it lacks the refinement and brightness of the other Tresor..it just smells thick..

antonpan
antonpan

A clone of Armani Si. Extremely sweet exotic fruit mixed with praline and - notably - patchouli. Nothing common with the regular Tresor line. Contemporary, but boring.

emelim
emelim

Tested it today "en avant première" , I'm in love

Musky4

Apparently there are no current plans to launch this in the UK... how disappointing.

jeannesmc
jeannesmc

Looking forward to it but my heart will always be embraced by original Tresor forever!! :)

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

Huge Lancome fan, love all (well almost) their fragrance line. Tresor is a stand alone classic, this shall be an interesting addition to the family. I do wonder if others have noticed how small the Notes list are getting on perfumes lately? Lancome gwp are not all that great, really need better buyer incentives. Will review this as soon as available!

Musky4

I hope this is going to be widely available! I'm VERY excited about this one, even though I don't usually like scents with incense notes. I'm curious to see whether it bears any resemblance to the original Tresor, as the notes are so different. I think the bottle looks gorgeous!

La Nuit Tresor by Lancome 3.96 out of 5 based on 747 ratings and 183 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome La Nuit Tresor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome La Nuit Tresor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Nuit Tresor by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Nuit Tresor by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.