Designers » L » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Lancome for women

La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Lancome for women
dislike

La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Lancome for women Pictures La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Lancome for women Pictures

For all the fans of La Vie Est Belle from 2012, Lancome launches a new version ideal for summer: La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere.

The new fragrance does not deviate too much from the original; its strong gourmand notes are soothed and refreshed though, adapted for hot days. The new version exudes white musk aura, which is added to the original "edible" aromas of black currant, chocolate praline and vanilla mixed with flowers of jasmine and iris.

The fragrance is available in bottles of 30 and 50 ml. La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere was launched in 2013. La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere was created by Olivier Polge, Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo.

Black Currant Pear

Royal Marina Diamond

La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere Fragrance Reviews

auroramaria
auroramaria

Beautiful version of LVEB. suitable for spring and early summer it is sweet and powdery and no harsh notes. I also use it in winter because it is not that light sillage and longevity above average. Just gorgeous

gamme82
gamme82

I really adore the legere version. It has a more clean scent to it more rounded in The edges.
Sillage and longevity is above average moderate, for this version its actually a lot.
When compared with the edp I must admit, that the legere version would be my choice of use, in the summer and for vacation.

mutintabailey
mutintabailey

This perfume is beautiful got the scents muddled up 101%

hot_tamalie
hot_tamalie

I like this one a whole lot better than the original. It's more subtle and a lot of people don't have this one versus the original. I'm not gonna sit here and fuss about the original but take it from me..... this version is a whole lot better.

tulpe
tulpe

Another sweety sweet perfume from pink these days usual fragrance, nothing special at all. Long lasting for legere. Good that i have just miniature which was like a bonus with hypnose sett. Pretty bottle though, like all lancome ones.

MysticRose
MysticRose

This flanker is lovely. The original smells rancid on my skin but for some strange reason this one works for me. Initially, it has a fruity vibe to it that somewhat tames the sugary dry-down. After approximately 1 hour it becomes a sickly sweet (but bearable) musky concoction that's like a candy floss and vanilla milkshake - basically diabetes in a glass bottle -

veda

I tested this today because sometimes I'm not in the mood for patchouli and I swear I could smell it!!

raiza1990
raiza1990

This one is really nice. lighter and more intimate than the original version, not so "in your face". i think you can wear it all year round but i think it is better for spring and winter, but you can wear it on summer too, because it is not so overpowering like the original.it projects well and lasts forever but i must say i still prefer the original version. this one has a milky note that i really don´t like, it smells so powdery. and i think the original smells expensiver and more glamourous and a bit more mature. this one has definitely a young vibe to it.
if the original is too much for you, you should try this. it retains the personality of the original version without being so sweet. i also think the praliné note is better made on this one.
another plus point is that not everyone is wearing this version.
note:8/10

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

Bought a bottle of the "Legere" today. Such a gorgeous transistion. I really love this version. As much as I love the original, this Legere is so creamy, soft I definately get the praline part of this, not the white musk, but I am sure it plays an important part of this amazing perfume :)

Long lasting.. if you are a LVEB original lover you will definatley LOVE this version. It's my favorite. :)

linzilou92
linzilou92

I recently recieved this in a swap with a friend as she wasn't found of it as she likes very fresh citrus scents. I'd been coveting it for years so I gave her one of my DKNY Be Delicious Limited Edition fragrances and she gave me this. I've been wearing it all week and I'm in love with it. I feel so glamorous with it on. It's strong but with just one spray it lasts all day without being over powering. I'm in love and it's a great addition to my collection.

AveParfum
AveParfum

Certainly lighter and fresher than the original with fresh n fruity top notes. I can't distinguish pear nor cassis necessarily. As it wears on the skin, the pralines comes out more and more. By the drydown, there is not much fruit at all and it is mostly creamy praline. I personally prefer the original as I tend to like more intense, richer perfumes, but for a legere version, I don't think Lancome could have done better than this. Despite it being light, sillage is very good as well as longevity.

tonejiinta

I just looove this perfume.. this is so sweet and the praline is soo beautiful.. So much more sweet and fruity than the original, witch i also do like, but this is just waaay better.. its lighter than the original, so i think thats why i like this better.. But im so in love with this and cant get enough of it and i cant say how much i like it.. it sooo beautiful..
i would describe this as feminin, sexy, flirty, warm, sweet and gourmand.. Just a pretty lovely scent:):)

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

Went to Ulta to pick up La Vie Est Belle and noticed the Legere version for the first time. It smells fresher and brighter than the original while still keeping that sweetness. They are extremely similar, to the point that you won't want both. I ended up walking out with the Legere version. I can see how it'd be more versatile, as it smells less syrupy and heavy than the original. I'm not sure if I'd consider it a summer scent or not. I'd say it'd at least be safe for fall, winter, and spring for sure though.

It's such a beautiful blend of fragrances and they all come together to make a really beautiful smell. I'm sure this one will get a lot of use.

Also, just editing to add: Since I switched to this one, I've been getting tons of compliments on my smell, including one guy calling it "heavenly", and I have to agree with that.

I love all the versions of la vie est belle, but Legere is my favorite, with Absolu!!!
Legere isnt as bold as EDP, maybe the patchouli is less obvious, but still what a delightful gourmand, sweet , but not candy sweet, more like a refined complex gourmand.., with floral notes in the mix..the drydown is fantastic!!!
I find prada candy more straight sugary, and lighter
Legere is feminine to the top, long lasting..great creation...
I know it is compared with lots of sweet scents out there, I just feel it is overall higher standard!!

perfumepassion
perfumepassion

Tested this the other day while passing by the Lancôme counter. Very nice! I really like it. The scent reminds me of a candied apple. Kinda that hard sugary, syrupy sweet smell but not in a cheap, carnival way. It's solar to the Prada Candy in composition but not an identical copy. Different enough that I'm considering a full bottle.

tonejiinta

First the jasmin comes out quiet strong, aboout 30 minutes the blackcurrant comes out and i kinda smell a little bit of patchouli as well. Then it starts to sweetend up and the praline and the vanilla comes out. Smells really gourgeous and i rally like it. Its quiet strong as well.
Smell similar to the original la vie est belle edp, but yet different as well.

Peta22
Peta22

Every time I read these reviews, I find myself applying dabs of my miniature and it is everything everyone says. I find this very sweet and gourmand but in a beautiful , delicious way. It's chocolatey and warm, spicy and sweet.... I am so much at a loss on how to describe what I'm smelling but it is delicious. I think I'll be ordering a full bottle very soon.

divaofdevotion
divaofdevotion

I finally decided to marry the beautiful scent and oh how I am sooooooo happy on my decision! Everyone has pretty much covered the politically correct way to talk about how much they love this perfume... So, I will just say... THIS PERFUME FREAKING ROCKS!!! You cannot go wrong with this purchase... It makes me feel so beautiful!!! Thank you Lancôme for this lil number... I think I have a new signature scent!

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

In the opening of La Vie est Belle Légère, I can more or less detect a hint of green floral along with the black currant, while in the original one I only get those fruity elements. The patchouli-fruity combination in the original LVEB is also replaced by a milky musk, which makes the Légère version a little more creamy and a little more emphasis on cacao. But overall I find these two versions quite similar both in smell and strength, and I probably won't be able to tell them apart if I catch a whiff.

The sillage is relatively heavy and the longevity is almost 12 hours. Like the original one, the Légère version is like a big pink smile, ideal when you want some fun or to indulge in some gourmand cravings. Although personally I don't find this kind of creamy sweetness to be cloying, it's definitely a fragrance for those who have a sweet 'nose'.

myownflagg
myownflagg

So I tried the original La vie est belle in Sephora based on a review at A Model Recommends. I liked it, but it was way too strong and sugary for me. Still, something about it called to me, and I was sad it didn't work out between us (gave me a headache and had to be washed off).

Well, a few weeks later, I was in Ulta and saw a bottle of it out, and in a moment of daring, sprayed myself again. "Whoa," I thought, "this rocks!" It was gorgeous, sweet, but not headache inducing. I was so surprised I had such a different reaction to the first time I sprayed it.

When I got home and went on Fragrantica, I noticed there was the Legere version, and something kind of clicked in my head. I couldn't remember if the Ulta one was the original or not, but the word Legere seemed familiar. I ended up driving back to Ulta the next day, and sure enough, it was the Legere version.

"Well, that makes sense," I thought. Whatever note/s I loved in the original comes through stronger in this version. Probably the praline and black currant. The original is sugary patchouli; the Legere is chocolate covered berries...yum!

Still lasts a long time. I sprayed it on my arm where it sat for two hours before I put on a sweatshirt, and the next day the arm of the sweatshirt still smelled like it.

Plamka
Plamka

This seems easier to wear than the original. They are almost identical only that the Legere one smells a bit like a hot beverage to me, something like mocha or cappucino. Has average lasting power and is definitely better for warmer weather.i have the original edp and i want this one as well

energia

The only difference between original and this version IMO is that instead of patchouly, there is a milky musk scent to it.

Both of them are great anyway.

gravityoflove
gravityoflove

Love the Legere version! It starts off as a typical sweet floral but slowly you begin to notice there's something about it that's so musky and sensually sexy. Every man in the room turns and looks when he smells this. I think that's cause it smells like sex.

I must admit that I prefer this flanker to the original La Vie Est Belle. The older I get the less attracted I am to sugary-sweet scents. While the original was a little too sweet for me, La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere wears a lot better on my skin.

The sweetness has been tamed in this flanker, and it also has a nicer drydown with a lot more musk. In my opinion it's a much better composition. This fragrance could also be worn all year round.

Don't be fooled into thinking that La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere is a lighter, more Summer appropriate scent. In all honesty it has the same amount of sillage as the original. The only difference is the lack of overpowering sweetness. The vanilla accord is softer and more wearable in this version.

La Vie Est Belle and her accompanying flankers have been an extremely popular release for Lancome. To many, this is the new Flowerbomb. While I can't picture myself ever buying a La Vie Est Belle fragrance or flanker, I think if anyone were to twist my arm and make me choose, La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere would be the obvious choice.

This fragrance is both pretty and feminine, something a Disney princess might wear. It's all pink chiffon, tiaras and fairy dust. Not my style, but then again a very pleasant fragrance that should appeal to many.

hanson26
hanson26

This was a really pleasant surprise! The original La Vie Est Belle is so close to being a perfume I love, but it has something that ruins it for me. Some note in it just makes it too sweet, sharp, and harsh. I'm thinking it was the tonka because patchouli definitely isn't a sweet note. If anything, I actually had very low hopes for a LVEB without patchouli, as I kind of thought without the earthiness of patchouli it would just be a syrup bomb, but I was WRONG! So, so wrong. This is less sweet, still very sweet, but it's a bearable type of sweetness. It's also much smoother and creamier, which works REALLY well with the sweetness of praline and black currant. The patchouli in the original one isn't the damp, earthy type, but rather the sparkling type present in many Chanel fragrances. I like that type of patchouli, but my guess is that it doesn't work too well (for me) with extreme candy sweetness. Super sweet fragrances need to be smooth for me, not "fizzy", which probably explains why I gravitate towards sweet chocolate/vanilla gourmands rather than sweet fruity scents. Of course this is just my personal preference, but if you have the same preference I think you might like this version better than the original. As far as sillage and longevity, I can't comment on longevity as I've only had it on for a few hours (well at least you know it lasts for a few hours, lol) but I really like the sillage of this. It's not a bomb like the original, but it's still substantial. I personally don't like enormous sillage, so this is perfect for me. I need a full bottle of this one asap.

veda

This perfume is for gourmand lovers!
Vanilla, pralines and very sweet.Reminds me also Candy from Prada.Sexy and seductive perfect for a rendezvous.
I don't find it too strong on me.It is very good for winter and springtime.
A perfume made for young women who love candies!!
It's not so musky as the original and after 3 hours deep down I can smell jasmine.
No much pear.Black currant jumps up with the first spray!!Warm and cosy!!

CHOYÈTTI
CHOYÈTTI

It's SWEEEEEET. Still one of my favorites, even though I got kind of bored at one point.
The praline smell is vibrant and delicious.
I recommend this for autumn season.

Oh my god, and the bottle is divine! Pure beauty, just like Lancôme usually is.

Not the easiest fragrance to wear, but once you have succeeded at having the perfect outfit and mood for that, it is a nice perfume.

Princess
Princess

ahh.. what a beautiful perfume. Love it! It does smell like Flowerbomb, but they are a bit differant. My new favorite :)

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Hmm, I found that without the patchouli, it kind of fell a bit flat and non evolving, at least on my skin. For me it felt there was something missing. :(

moaS
moaS

It makes me dizzy. Could easily trigger a migraine :( Too bad since it's a really cool and unique smell imo! The bottle is nice so I keep it in my collection for that purpose only ;)
EDIT - it's one of my absoulte farorites now! I am not at all disturbed by dizzyness :)

Musky4
Musky4

This is much more wearable and less cloying than La Vie Est Belle, but still something irritates me about it… They do both smell extremely similar, so still too sickly sweet for me perhaps. Smells like candy floss and stays on clothes for days, so very good lasting power for a 'lighter' perfume.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

This came as a sample with an order I recently received, and I will admit I did not think much of it at first glance. It seemed, boring.. perhaps another dusty rose scent. I hadn't heard much of anything about this fragrance or its notes, so at first spray my jaw did drop slightly.

My first impression of this left me in a bit of a haze, happy and dreaming. Instantly realizing this is what I'd say is "me".

Having said that, I do realize this is not necessarily well liked amongst the communities/blogs I follow, and I find it kind of sad how unsupported a brand or fragrance can become on such a subjective topic (ie the similarity this bears to the other patchouli fruity/florals -- even while this is the musk version, will review the EDP version soon).

My experience with this fragrance is one I feel to be long overdue. This is precisely the balance in sweetness and fruitiness I have been looking for. As stated above, a scent that embodied me. Sweet, warm, slightly dizzying -- girl at the carnival.

I do not at all agree that this is anywhere near Flowerbomb which has only proved itself to be a one note, flat liner to me. The kind of fragrance that has all its cards out on the table, with no tricks or surprises up its sleeves. It is what it is. That's just not as appealing to me in comparison to something like LVEB.

It (Flowerbomb) just doesn't seem to go anywhere, where as LVEB L'eau takes you from the dizzying, bubbly rooftops of currant and pear then sails downward into a warm, almost caramel-like descent, adorned by sweet, light floral breeze, finally down to earth on top of a musky, praline and vanilla lined trail, into this forest carnival I find myself in.

I do appreciate personal opinions in reviews, but what I find most beneficial is an assessment of quality! Because well, let's face it.. we've all been victim to mismatch chemistry, and have had to part ways with a fragrance. It's not always the fragrance's fault.

This fragrance is of excellent quality, while still embodying the modernized french wave composition we've all come to know, and that may just be too familiar at this point. In my humble opinion, this does indeed, surpass the competition and reaches a state of completion in the patchouli/musk fruity/floral realm. This to me, is a complete, well rounded venture that begun very long ago. Thank you, Lancome!

freddinos
freddinos

This is identical to La Vie est Belle. Beautiful sweet wintery perfume. If you have one you do not really need the other, but if only I had a dime every time I said that about a perfume haha!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I can't wait to try this. I like the LVEB edp. Reminds me of FB, but with fruity bubbly champagne bubbles tickling your nose. I can't wait to try this. I think I might end up with a bottle of each. Going special tomorrow to Ulta hoping they have both! I love my Guerlain but I need a change.

Edit: I bought this and the LVEB original, and while I really liked the original in the tester I had received, it really smells different in full bottle mode? Odd? Anybody ever have this happen to you? Anyways, I like this one better, it is minus the peachy fruity fizzy at top, and while my sample of the original lasted all day on me, I am finding NEITHER one of these to last all day on me. Hum.....They do have a return policy, which is good,because I'm not as thrilled with either as I thought I would be. And boy is Lancome tricky with that bottle, TRICKY! I must say, the bottle gives the appearance of it being a lot of fragrance, but it's an illusion. Although it does give it's respective oz. size on them, I do have to admit. Hum, I'm thinking I like Flowerbomb a whole lot better. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. Could be hormones though...who knows. I'd say go for the Legere ladies!

prettyswag
prettyswag

i love this version too...the thing is with this version...you have to let it develop over a few hours cause the best thing is the dry down..i do get the musky syrup on the top at first...but it goes away fast...so that doesnt change my love for it...after 2 hours...and let your body heat blend with this scent...its alluring,sexy and a must for a nite out.if you like sexy sweetness...both versions are very well made...its not a cheap smell..a plus!

Legere version is quite likeable fragrance, but I prefer the first La vie est belle, cause it is sweeter. However, if someone prefers moderately sweet perfumes, should try Legere, as it is very nice & elegant.

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I thought based on reviews that I would like this but it smelled like a syrupy version of the original, minus the patchouli and plus cherry. Like something from IHOP...not for me!

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I got a few samples of this at ULTA, and finally got around to spraying it. I'd thought initially it was the original, which I already know from previous wear has a very synthetic and bitter opening on me (though I love the dry-down). When I finally sprayed my little sample, I immediately could tell the difference:

Soft, sweet, feminine, full, lush, AMAZING. I looked again at the label card that came with my vial... "L'eau de Parfum"?? Hmm... I looked it up. It's a different scent! Needless to say, this just went to the top of my want list. LVEB L'eau de Parfum Legere is decadently delicious, really strong, and it lasts. I'm sold!

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

I tried the original, and this is much better for me, at least.

lhubbard33
lhubbard33

I admire the original, but it has too much candied patch bite for me. The original wears with teeth. This one is smoother, rounder, yet fruit forward. Wears a bit casual over power sexy but tasty all the same. It is milky and powdery on dry down. Lasts all day with three tiny tiny sprays and even into the morning. Compliments from men and women, several a day. It is a bit generic in its sweetness, and very recognizable, but I love love love it. I live in Nor Cal where heavy heavy scents don't make the transition well between summer and fall/winter. Fall is very warm here but you still crave a taste of autumnal fragrance -- this will do until I am ready to bust out Coco and others. Try it even if you rolled your eyes at the original as one among many patch/candy bombs. This is lovely sexy candy milk but not childish.

energia

I love both versions, original and this one. Oh my, how sweet they are. I'm a chocolate freak and whenever I have cravings, I spray this perfume on my skin. Somehow it is both girly and sophisticated, so you can it's easy to fall in love with this little jewel.

katierichardson
katierichardson

I tried this today on a whim when shopping with my friend, and I loved it! It's not the kind of perfume I usually go for, and I've never really looked at beauty brand perfume, but this is a lovely scent. My friend agreed, but said it was too 'old lady' for her, and although I see what she means, I think this is something that could be worn by all ages, and has a hint of coolness about it. It is quite soft and light, but sweet and slightly powdery, with an undertone of vanilla. There is some floral tones in there, but this is complemented by musk and praline which I think prevents it from having the 'old lady' scent. I don't know why this is advertised as a summer perfume, because to me this is definitely a perfect autumn/winter fragrance.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

Very similar to La vie est belle original, but I kind of enjoy it more, maybe because of the patchouli removed or because it's more "light". Very feminine and sweet scent, great for cold weathers. Very nice

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

I am so grateful that they took the patchouli out! That was my one and only issue with the original. This is delicious but honestly I'm disappointed that it's not as sweet as LVEB. Nevertheless I very much enjoy this scent.

BenBnBe
BenBnBe

I love love love this perfume,it`s a lighter version,very sweet fruity,but the same with twist!!!It`s realy amazing,first its a sweet light perfume with pear,and than when it dry down,it`s beautiful sweet fragrance.....super,the bottle is the same,nothing special,but i loveeeeeee it.....aaaaa!!!

peacelovecola13
peacelovecola13

I'm 14 and I love this perfume a lot and it just smells amazing. I can't stop smelling my wrists

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

What I love about La Vie Est Belle Legere is that I can fully appreciate the addictive gourmand notes (with the sensual addition of musk) without the strong patchouli that takes over in the original. Though I LOVE patchouli of the original—it's better for nighttime. While Legere is indeed better suited for daytime.

In comparing the original La Vie Est Belle with Legere, the original is heavier and warmer than Legere. It is stronger too which is saying a lot since Legere is strong!

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

Wow! If heaven had a scent it sure would smell like this! So complex, so feminine, so beautiful! I really liked the original La Vie Est Belle but there was something in it that held me back from buying it. This new version has no pachouli in it. Maybe that makes it so perfect for me. Now I know what I want for my birthday:)

papergurl
papergurl

I field tripped to Macy's to try Modern Muse and this. MM was ok, but too much tuberose "creaminess" for me. I walked around with one on each wrist and this just made me smile. MM ended up just tuberose on me. Anyway, I finished my original bottle and even though I love patchouli, I love that. Legere has less and is going to be so wearable for day/work. This will be my fall fragrance, it just makes you feel cozy. The powder trail at the bottom end is soft and not too sweet. Just like la vie est belle it lasts (I love to be able to say that). It really sticks, even with my dry skin. You can use a light hand, so less is more and I feel like I will get my money's worth from the bottle. There was a great makeup/skin care gift so I also got a good size tube of the la vie est belle lotion as well. Good value, the plus of a gorgeous bottle,wear it fall/winter. Lancome got it right having Olivier Polge, Dominique Ropion and Anne Flipo create this beauty for us.

kodibear
kodibear

My sniffer must be faulty today. While wearing my signature Magnetism, I tried La Vie Est Belle Legere in a store expecting it to be a lighter version of the original, which I like, but find a bit overpowering. My immediate impression of the Legere version when sprayed on my wrist was a faint scent of mentholated petroleum jelly, mixed weakly with La Vie Est Belle. Half an hour later, I still detected a slight amount of menthol, but with more of the flowery scent of the fragrance. Like the original, it has staying power galore as I could still faintly smell it after washing my hands/wrists with soap and water.

allycatt77
allycatt77

smelled this the other day at a makeup store and fell in love, very rarely do you come across a perfume where you can't stop bringing your own wrist up to your face, but this one is so great

Lee79
Lee79

This does smell like the original but with a fruiter and lighter twist. The moment I sprayed it, I smelled the delicious deep black currant. Its def lighter on the patch which is good for the spring/summer. Even though u can def wear this all year long. Its sweet of course, and lasts and lasts just as the original.

yassineyes
yassineyes

It's absolutely beautiful & strong lasting smell , for happy women, if u look to the bottle design u will see that the bottle is smiling as well ..

This is a lighter version, a lot less patchouli, a bit fresher but still quite faithful to the original, if you already own the original this wouldnt be too much different, but if you find the original too much, this is indeed not as candy sweet and bold .I do own both !!
I bought the Legere version for my mom, but I will keep it for me and send her the original..This is nicer , smoother. Longevity and sillage arent as intense , but still very good. Legere seems more floral also..I detect the iris..very lovely and I love wearing it!
I should add this is way more complex and interesting than Flowerbomb, which is very linear to my nose...and more teenagerish, refined noses will prefer the Lancôme which is multi dimensional.

passionata20
passionata20

25.june 2013

Already in stores and tried it (wearing it actually)
I don´t know why this one is called a summer lighter version, it is still very close to original with monstorous sillge and great longevity and is as same heavy-hitter as the original one. The main difference is only in more muskier and probably bit more powdery drydown and in the opening it has noticeble jasmine note. But as the rest it is the same good "la vie est belle", but i wouldn´t be wearing it during hot summer day (we have around +30 degrees celsius here at the moment), since it is an overload with vanilla and praline. Great fall-winter scent IMO. But if you have original one this one then is not necesary.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Legere by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.