Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer Lancome for women

Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer Lancome for women
dislike

Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer was launched in 2008. Top notes are bergamot and peach; middle notes are rose and freesia; base notes are sandalwood and patchouli.

Bergamot Peach

Talbots Eau de Parfum

Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance Reviews

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

Softer, drier, more wearable and more powdery version of Tresor.
Its really delicate and light. Creamy and clean, without that 'musky' drydown. Very easy to wear. Close to the skin, but do gets noticed. Gives of "polished" vibe. Definitely does not belong to floral-fruity category. On my box it says that it's floral semi-oriental. One of my favorites - I love it!

GypsyButterfly
GypsyButterfly

This has been my signature scent for several years. I keep hearing that it is "older" but to me it smells sweet, timeless and complex, but subtle. Sillage is modest, which I like. I just opened a new bottle and today I can detect a hint of pencil shavings (LOL) in the opening which I never noticed before, but that disappears after 5 minutes. After half an hour it turns into a slightly powdery, woody apricot which lingers on my skin overnight, becoming more sweetly musky before fading. When I wear it I feel in tune with my romantic, creative and loving nature. I think it is sexy in a cozy way, and men seem to like it on me.

Caprice
Caprice

I love it but think it's too old nowadays, even though it's classic.

suzy_claire
suzy_claire

In my skin he is much like Dolce Vita by Dior

PinkLotus
PinkLotus

For older women ? Someone told me before I use it, I'm not sure but I like it a lot

Marilyn82
Marilyn82

I don't agree with the futiy category, but I love this scent.

edwardiangirl
edwardiangirl

I dont agree with the fruity smell. I hate fruity sweet perfumes and yet I love this perfume. What gives?

nogunsofar
nogunsofar

quite strong for me. but it's not sweet type. had a bit powder smell which I don't like.

enigma_33
enigma_33

This is best alternative for young girls who think original Tresor is too sharp. Fruity and sweet, like summer breeze.

anava33
anava33

this perfume reminds autumn afternoons, the soft smell of fruits with a scent of wood. it is more floral chipre than floral fruity

guest_me
guest_me

i don't think this perfume is floral fruity.. the smell of this perfume more to woody.. i don't like it..

gucci
gucci

i bought this perfume last year and i spen a lot of money on it but i think it was worth it

LoveScent
LoveScent

My auntie works at Lancome i'll have her bring me a sample. It's hard for me to believe this falls in the fruity floral category.

Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer by Lancome 3.67 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lancome Tresor Eau Legere Sheer by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Tresor Lancome Miracle Christian Dior Dolce Vita Lancome Poeme Chanel Coco Chopard Casmir Dolce&Gabbana D&G Chanel Allure Sensuelle Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Opium Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Chanel Allure eau de parfum Burberry Burberry Women Lancome Hypnose Christian Dior Dune Givenchy Very Irresistible Yves Saint Laurent Opium Lancome Magie Noire Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum