Designers » L » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lolli Pop Lancome for women

Lolli Pop Lancome for women
dislike

Lolli Pop Lancome for women Pictures

Lolli Pop by Lancome is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Lolli Pop was launched in 2005. The fragrance features plum, raspberry, jasmine and pear.

Plum Raspberry Jasmine Pear

Calypso

Lolli Pop Fragrance Reviews

leefidan
leefidan

Aloha! I thought I would really like this fragrance so I bought it blindly on ebay. There was a great deal for two bottles. Alas, I don't care for it. It reacts oddly with my skin and smells like, of all things, curry! Anyhow, I am willing to send the bottles to someone free of charge in the United states, don't want to pay for international shipping. Please message me if you are interested.

a watery and soft, more fruit, but with some floral, fragrance. not offensive in any way. very light and stays close to the skin. lasting only about 2 hrs at most. very nice for spring and summer.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

It is a gorgeous fragrance very much unlike a typical floral fruity cheap juice.
It literally make you feel like you're sat on a colorful towel at Bondi Beach in Australia, watching the azzure sea-weaves foaming while munching a delicious vanilla ice cream stuffed with succulent fruit and drinking margherita from a coconut shell :-)
It is one of these must haves on a dull dark winter morning that will give you a wakie kick and will turn you onto a positive mood.
If it had better longetivity - I would wear it everyday!
Highly recommended!

mnesli
mnesli

i've fall in love with lollipop:))

crimsonbutterflies
crimsonbutterflies

I have to disagree with the people above. Though this perfume over here in Europe was called Calypso and not Lolli Pop (yeah, the name is..weird and really does not do justice to the content inside, it rather takes away from the beautiful juice..)What can I say? I bought this before a trip I made back in 2004 and I have connected this with so many beautiful memories of me and my then-fiancee and now husband. I have been trying to trace this perfume down for ages as I know they have discontinued it but it is rather expensive. This perfume made me dream back when I was wearing it, it had such an exquisite mix of ingredients, it was nice and fruity yet it had a sweetness to it. I found it rather exotic and unusual, good for a summer's day and a summer's night. Taking its name by Calypso, a sea nymph in ancient Greek mythology who wanted to seduce Odysseus, I really see this perfume on a quest to win your senses over, to seduce you but not in a sickly sweet way, hidden under notes of vanilla. It is rather aethereal, light to wear yet still making itself noticeable. Oh, I just love this scent, for me at least, it is a nice mixture of fruits, it made me feel like I was on an exotic island, something in there smelled like coconut. It really had a saltiness to it, the same one almost as Lolita Lempicka L has, I do not know what it was, but it game me the feeling of (salty) sea breeze. Oddly enough, I do not recall detecting the plum but I was so amazed by the smell I guess!

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

I begin this with the disclaimer that in some ways, I really do like this scent. However, with that said, this is the most TACKY perfume ever. Everything from the name, the scent, the bottle, I feel like this is for the Barbie girl, who never moved past the plastic jewelry. It's not cute. It's a nice scent, not memorable, but nice... in a plain sort of way. But that bottle? please, there is no excusing that. People forget, perfume is like music, dance, art... it's luxury. This has none of that. If the fragrance aisle had clearance bins this would a staple of it.. because even for 10.95 no one would buy it.

Lolli Pop by Lancome 4.06 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Lolli Pop fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Lolli Pop, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lolli Pop by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lolli Pop by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Nina Escada Island Kiss Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Ripe Raspberry Paco Rabanne Ultrared Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Aquolina Pink Sugar Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Prada Prada Candy Thierry Mugler Innocent Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Juicy Berry Aquolina Chocolovers Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Kenzo Kenzo Amour Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Avon Sassy Swirls Vanilla Bean Givenchy Organza Indecence