Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Lancome for women

Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Lancome for women
dislike

Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Lancome for women Pictures Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Lancome for women Pictures Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Lancome for women Pictures Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Lancome for women Pictures

This fragrance became part of the perfume collection “La Collection Fragrances”, which was launched to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the perfume tradition of the house of Lancôme. The elegant, transparent bottles of La Collection perfumes were designed in the early 1970s by George Delhomme, one of the founders of the house of Lancôme. The composition of this delicate, sensual and elegant perfume is based on a gentle harmony of rose and amber, symbols of femininity and sensuality. Base notes are rose, amber, musk and vanilla. Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) was launched in 1960. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel.

Amber Musk Vanilla Rose

Stella Rose Absolute
2000 et Une Rose
Crystal Flowers

Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) Fragrance Reviews

nayab153
nayab153

I see a lot of people here asking for similar scents, I don't know if you are aware but this collection has been bought back. I was just in Selfridges earlier and I saw all of them. The bottles have been redesigned from the one pictured.

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

في نظري من افضل عطور لانكوم وافضل عطور الروز للاسف تم يقاف انتاجة لا ادري مالسبب، واتوقع لا ازال ينتج لمعارض خاصه فقط في لندن

rosebyanothername
rosebyanothername

This is my very favorite perfume. I first had the original in the teardrop bottle, then when it was released in the bottle pictured above. When I found out they were discontinuing it again, I bought five backup bottles. Yes, five. It is that good. I am down to two bottles, so am trying to find something else I like, but no luck so far. For me, so far no other rose based scent compares. Any ideas?
I receive compliments all the time when I wear this. I won't pretend that I know how to identify which kind of rose it is, or even that I can find vanilla in it. I do see the musk and amber, which is what I believe keeps it from being 'old lady'.
I do own Stella as well and can see how they are somewhat similar. I find rose the star in the Mille & Une, while the rose in Stella has almost equal billing with amber and citrus. The citrus, I think, it what makes Stella too different than Mille & Une Roses.

CurlyWurly

The best (rose)scent ever!! I love it since more 13 years. If you love sublime rose with a hint of vanilla and musk you made the right choice loving this perfume.
What a waste discontinuing this wonderful fragrance. There won´t be nothing comparable! :-( I´ll be always looking for you, 2000 Et Une Rose.

Christinasegal123
Christinasegal123

I asked jazzbirdsinger for a sample of this perfume and she graciously sent me some. It was love at first sniff!!! I am enthralled by the beautiful damask rose its very dewy and wet. Then when this gem starts to warm up on my skin the magic begins when the amber and vanilla start to mingle doing a little dance as I say... Then this gorgeous musk appears out of nowhere and I am hooked! I thought I was going to lose my mind if I could'nt find this frangrance... I have searched and searched and with the help of some wonderful fragraticans I soon will have this incredible bottle of magic for my very own!!! It is still being sold through one and only one retailer. If your interested PM me... It's so worth having!

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

a very sweet, deep, velvety, uber femme rose.
the comp to stella absolute is spot on.
if you can't get your hands on the quite pricey lancome,
i would seek out the stella.

antqueen
antqueen

For anyone wishing to find this fragrance it is available to buy at Harrods and Selfridges in London. It is also available to purchase online from their websites.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I wish I had bought this when it was in stores. It was expensive, but I didn't realize that they were SERIOUS with this limited edition. Now that my sample has run out, I cannot find this anywhere. Such a beautiful true rose perfume. So dressy & feminine. I love it and hope it comes back!

smellME
smellME

This is a rose soliflore to me Can hardly detect the other few notes
, It is a light true rose for the real rose lover - a treasure for sure....
It is not a spicy or fruity fresh mixture, nor a deep sweet one.
Ok hints of sweetness but so cold, dry and gracile like the brittle pink velvet texture of the rose itself.But I would prefer any Stella roses to this if I had to choose,cause it is wayyy overprized,...
but I would love it as a gift ! ; )

nastyamason
nastyamason

I wanted this perfume so much and finally bought it overpriced. I was somewhat disappointed. I expected a chic rose perfume based on the reviews but what I got was a chic tobacco perfume. I barely smell the roses, they are overpowered by what smells like a strong tobacco note, even though it is not listed in the pyramid. Overall I still like it and will keep it but if I had a chance to smell it before the purchase, I would not have paid the money I paid for it.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a beautiful Rose scent . warm cosy and feminin whit a touch off vanilla . this one reminds me so much off the Stella mccartney roses a mix between stella nude and stella Rose absolute. i love it . A little soapy rose , not as deap as stella Rose Absolute, but not as fresh as Nude eather ..
a gental rose i would say , not very sharp in any way . Thanks Adrienn for sampeling this one to me . :)

beatrix75
beatrix75

If I could write a poem, sure that I would write about this parfumröl! wonderful creamy roses. I think it was the scent of the garden of the princess in the Arabian Nights! wonderful aroma like a freshly opened rosebud. a hint of vanilla and amber! a bit expensive but worth it because it is a real luxury, I can recommend it to anyone who loves a rose smells

taboo2287

an update: if you're having difficulties finding mille une roses here's a tip to have the exact same smell: try st.ives french vanilla body lotion after showering then spray crabtree and Evelyn Rose Water eau de toilette on your skin and viola there's mille une roses :)

p.s: i have mille une roses in my collection so i know what i am talking about ;)

Enjoy <3

Unikko
Unikko

Beautiful take on rose. Mille et Une Roses is a bit different rose scent. Soft, dreamy and ethearal but has enough depth to stay interesting. Very, very beautiful. Something I love more and more every time I wear it. I get mainly soft, velvety rose blended with vanilla and musk. The bottle and the blue juice match well with the scent.

I bought my first bottle from Harrods, it was a gift set with the edp and scented candle. The candle was the best and most beautiful perfumed candle I've ever smelled and I'd pay a fortune to get one again. If anyone knows where to get that candle again, I'd be very happy to hear it! I ended up buying a backup bottle and a mini of this too, which I rarely do. One of my all time favourites and something I wish to have always in my collection.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

Just bought a 15 ml bottle blindly and it's an absolute heaven in a bottle! A gorgeous, soft, feminine rose. Perfect!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

A very delicate and ambery rose... soft, close to the skin, absolutely beautiful. I have a small decant, but for the price this one costs, I don't think I will add a bottle to my collection.... unless I find a good deal somewhere. I think it's expensive for what it is... maybe if the silage was stronger I would kill to get it, but like this, nope; I am not rich enough to pay $100 for 50 ml that only I will be able to sniff...

omsalo7i
omsalo7i

one of the best i love it and hope to get it again if i can find it :)

adrienn99
adrienn99

nice vanilla softened rose, wish the ride was longer (2-3 hours on my skin, which is grave enough reason to end the liaison or maybe not :-))

taboo2287

when innocence meets lust.....

chiva
chiva

I didnt know Fragrantica has this posted!
This is my all time favorite perfume.
I first tried it when a friend of mine left a sample at my place. I instantly fell in love with this beautiful composition that truly makes justice to roses, unlike most "rose" perfumes i know.
An absolute masterpiece!

Grazia
Grazia

One of the most beautiful Lancome fragrances, I love roses scent. The bottle is amazing! I'd like to have this fragraance, unfortunately they don't sell it here.

Gorgeous, enticing, dreaming scent of the truest rose with soft (and I mean soft) hints of good musk, clean and soft musk with no dirty edge and no artificial white musk smell.
I know only one place where they sell it and they are quite snobish. I almost fainted at the price. I couldn't afford buying it, but I went away sniffing my hand all the time with pure pleasure.
It's one of those rare fragrances that make me happy without any other thought about like: is it sexy? will it please others? Is it refined for formal meetings or for evening outs with friends? Is it fashionable these days?
Nothing. No care about. I just want to wear it and be contented with myself.

guest_GINA
guest_GINA

the best perfume,,,,,the best!!!!!!!!!!

sabsoob
sabsoob

one of my all time favorites, classic, musky, just lovely. I'd give it the highest rating possible

rosesbecomeme
rosesbecomeme

A lovely peppery rose. A grown up scent more for evening wear than daytime.

rosamundi
rosamundi

Have just bought this and Givenchy's Very Irresistable Sensual. I like both, BUT the Lancome one does not scream 'rose' at me as I expected with that name! At the price its over-rated for me. Comparing the two the Givenchy is my favourite, its more intense and special and of course more modern. But neither top for me Jo Malone's Red Roses! It smells like a rose garden and when I wear it people always know its there and what it is. It makes me feel happy, the Mille is just another floral to me!

CurlyWurly

The best scent ever!! I love it since 10 years. It´s my one and only for ever. I would give everything for this perfume only to have it.

magie
magie

I just love this scent,it starts out with a soft ambery scent then blossoms into a delicate rose with a hint of musk. It is perfect for summer.I think I just found my signature scent.

sophywt
sophywt

A friend of mine found this scent in a small shop. We went there and tested: it started soft, no sharpness, then the scent developed into a more deeper rosy notes with honeyed quality. The only down point is the staying power, though I can smell the faint rose notes and musk on her after 3 hours.

While Mille and Une Roses smelled great on my friend, it's soured on me. Body chemistry thing again:(

soirdelune
soirdelune

This was promoted on the eve of the millennium, and I suckered my then boyfriend into buying me a bottle. It was such a pleasure: soft and musky, without the sharpness one often finds in rose scents. Very lovely, but lasts just a few short hours. In my view, Stella McCartney's first fragrance is a shameless rip-off of this scent!

jeca
jeca

One of the very delicate "roses", not oily at all

2007

Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) by Lancome 4.54 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mille and Une Roses (La Collection Fragrances) by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.