Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Miracle Lancome for women
dislike

I have it: 1487 I had it: 1855 I want it: 650 My signature: 58

tropical
Miracle Lancome for women Videos Miracle Lancome for women Videos Miracle Lancome for women Videos Miracle Lancome for women Videos
Miracle Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Lancome for women Pictures

This fragrance can be exactly described by two words: energy and revelation. The beauty lies in living, in maintaining interests, in seeing and cherishing every second of life as a miracle, and in the ability to start all over again. Uma Turman is the face of Miracle – a beautiful and wonderful woman able to walk both on the air and on solid ground.

Miracle is modern, oriental fragrance with fruity opening (litchi); slightly spiced flowery heart (magnolia, jasmine, ginger and pepper); and powdery base of musk and amber. Launched in 2000.

Miracle was created by Harry Fremont and Alberto Morillas.

Litchi Freesia

Floratta in Rose

Miracle Fragrance Reviews

jdawg
jdawg

Possibly one of the best, if not the best perfume from Lancôme. Lasts VERY long on the skin. Perfect for any occasion and an all year round perfume.

munchay
munchay

Purchased Miracle for the secound time after 10 years.I still couldn't find a more fresh spicy fruity scent.
For me it is the peppery spicy notes that gives the go.The fruit notes doesn't bother me.Lychee adds a sweetness to Miracle. Florals....I didn't even think about a floral note.
But now I know this is fruity, spicy and fresh with a hint of floral.

So I'm comming back for Miracle this is one scent that has captured me and will be with me for a long time.

It's different, if you like fresh scents like Green Tea from Elezabeth Arden you surely will like this one.

melange
melange

Very wearable and generally easy to like, unless, obviously, your taste is completely different.

Miracle is flowery with a hint of spice, and quite safe - which might make it a bit bland on the one hand, but a good gift idea on the other. I think women from mid twenties to late thirties would like it best - it's somehow suspended between maturity and girlishness, and should work both for romantic and down-to-earth types.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

Honestly, I do not like its initial spray as it smells spicy peppery n sort of gingery too..sharp n quite overpowering.bleghhh,sorry for that.

It is also smells flora-oriental.

However,I absolutely love the drydown of it after 20 to 30 minutes like that..it is highly feminine,elegant,a motherly-like scent..this is MIRACLE!it's miracle to smell this kinda drydown...suits with the perfume very well.

Rare to find,good when found.

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

I smelt it 2 month ago and can't forget it :D Gonna buy it as soon as possible.
lovely sour litchi with a hint of sweetness.Unique.seductive,fresh,clean,lively and really exquisite.
recommend it to ladies under 55.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

In general, I like it so much, but I would probably totally love it if I could only smell it around myself:( Otherwise it's really one of its kind, adorable, perfect for late June endless days:)

greta.ekonomi
greta.ekonomi

Extremely fresh and feminine! :)

seaside
seaside

This is the perfect fragrance for those who like florals that aren't loud and orientals that aren't smothering. It's a lovely combination of both with a spicy touch of ginger and a lasting impression of comfort and warmth.

I've worn this fragrance for more than ten years and haven't yet tired of it. It's the type of scent that you may think dissipates too quickly until you receive a compliment on how good you smell hours after you applied it.

This fragrance is a classic for a woman of any age who wants a delicious, undefinable scent that speaks volumes in a hushed whisper.

Mimloves2
Mimloves2

I have been wearing Miracle for a week now. I am really enjoying it! The opening is a little astringent, very peppery and fresh smelling. There is an underlying detergent smell- It's not unpleasant, smells clean. The settle down doesn't take long and this beauty is takes on a sweet, slighty powdery, creamy floral where I can almost detect a teensy bit of vanilla. The pepper has mellowed by then but still enough to keep it interesting.
I really love this fragrance and have a large bottle on my wish list for my birthday. I don't think I would say this is a sexy fragrance although my husband likes it alot. I think it is feminine and confident without being offensive. Yep this is the fragrance of a self confident woman who does not rely on sex appeal, instead on grace.

smileysunshine
smileysunshine

Lovely, just got me a miniature of this and it's pleasantly girly. Nice to wear for a casual day out.

cmlee22
cmlee22

looooooooooooooove this perfume... one of my favorites. just in love with the scent. i honestly don't think it is spicy AT ALL. I can't describe it, but i LOVE it.

feelhot
feelhot

I know, I know, I know:) Very strange composition for me - litchi and freesia-then ginger and jasmine? But yeah-this jasmine comes with pepper, and there is magnolia-light lovely fragrance-not rose strong absolute:) I just like it! Fresh, feminine-I wouldn't wear it on me, but I like to smell it and on somebody else. If you really doesn't like it maybe you bought just fake and there are fakes looks like Miracle but they even never stand around genuine fragrance. Some people might not like it like they not like some sort of soap-alright, but never hate. It is lovely, classic smell:)

Fonna2
Fonna2

OH, what a gorgeous scent. Simply GORGEOUS!! Didn't have to wait for it to develop at all. Loved it at first sniff.
I instantly saw an open window, wafting in the cool air that wafted up from the aquatic springs!!
Serene and well rounded.
It fades, and then comes back with a more grounded smell of sweet magnolia with lichi in the background.

Lancome is the only house that can incorporate fruit notes perfectly, imo.

I'm getting this!!

This is a beautiful miracle. All good things together - freesia, magnolia and litchi. Floral, sweet and a little spicy.
I also think the packaging is lovely. Very girly.
Youthful pretty thing.
Another masterpiece from Lancome.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

Fresh n light n airy. I don't find anything to dislike, but I don't find it intriguing enough..after a while it went balmy and still quite nice although it wasn't my preference. I know many who likes it. I do too. Just not enough to want it.

leushka
leushka

Year by year I buy this one. Can't resist litchi scent. This is wearable, crispy,fresh yet sexy frag. I can wear it from the morning up to evening party. The bottle fits into my handbag, always ready to use.

AriaW
AriaW

Smell like smoke, I can't breathe whenever I smell it. Even when someone's wearing it around me I just think that " Hell no! I need some fresh air!"

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Smell as burned skin's. But at first was great, after an hour bocome awful smell.

Elsi
Elsi

I wore this years ago and I bought it again recently...it has been reformulated and whilst the fragrance has largely been maintained, it has acquired that peppery/fly spray edge that a lot of new and reformulated fragrances seem to have now. Also the projection and longevity has been compromised. I don't mind too much as I got it cheap, however it's a shame that a decent fragrance has been reduced to something that's a bit ordinary.

MissPattite
MissPattite

I strongly disliked Lancome Miracle. I couldn't wait to buy it when it debuted years ago. I loved the bottle and elegant top. But my interest ended there.

The pink pepper is so strong, and mixed with the ginger note, well--I felt like it was just bitingly strong. Yes, it has a nice sweetness to it, which when mixed with the overwhelming pepper note, makes it feel gourmand, but NOT in a yummy way. To me it felt like I'd drenched a nice dessert in ordinary kitchen pepper. This scent is a standout in my memory as one of the scents I disliked intensely.

I also found it very cloying, but I guess that stands to follow given my dislike for it.

ladenu
ladenu

Miracle smells like Yum! very girly and uplifting.

AvaAdore
AvaAdore

The longevity of this is amazing! This is a great mom scent. Also great for work. It is clearly feminine, makes me think of a "nice" woman. Not sexy by any means, but pretty and caring.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

This has been my mum's signature sent on and off since it was released over 10 years ago. She had 'Attraction' too, which has now been gone for some time sadly.

Miracle is a lovely, cool, feminine-floral scent. Can be cloying if worn too heavily.

flealea
flealea

I love fragrance and have a cabinet full of them. This is the ONLY one I have ever owned that I wore exactly once- then gave away. On me it smelled like peppered candy, and the dry down became nauseating as the florals seemed to be peeking around the corner of the spiciness that just plain wasn't letting it through. I felt like it was aromatic warfare and it was dizzily confusing and wretched. Ick and yuck.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

A mi este perfume me encantaba, me quedaba muy floral, muy suave, me parecía hermoso, de 100ml llegue a 50 en unos pocos meses; pero cometí el error de vestirlo en el funeral de mi abuelita, una persona muy querida para mí y desde entonces no lo tolero, me da hasta nauseas.

Espero algún día poder superar esto :(

Sonja Novakovic
Sonja Novakovic

So feminine, so gentle. Love it. Not very lasting. Daily option.

EBaby
EBaby

I like this fragrance; it's an old, reliable favorite. It is feminine, oriental floral with a bit of an edge dur to the spicy pepper. It's a great perfume for our hot, humid KY summers. It's fresh, clean but not too aquatic or overpowering. I always get compliments but only from people who hug me or are close enough that they should be able to smell a fragrance. This is me that I go back to year after year and like having around.

Eos
Eos

A peppery, gingery freesia bomb. It starts out as a sweet, spicy floral and quickly loses the sweet fruitiness on my skin. The drydown is primarily a spicy freesia musk with a touch of an aquatic undertone from the magnolia. The musk is the kind that's sillage seems to swirl around the wearer in a thick but sheer veil of scent. Miracle is the signature scent of a dear friend of mine, and that's probably why I have a strong association with this being the perfect signature scent for young, yoga loving moms.

username101
username101

For me it was berries, spices and floral (mainly freesia). It's an okay fragrance I suppose, but I am not too fond of it because the dry down on me is very woodsy and powdery.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

I think I'm not meant to be in mainstream. I could never go well with everybody favorite or classic fragrances, Chanel No.5, Kenso flower, Dior Addict, D&G light blue....etc.

Same story here with this Miracle fragrance. I can't stand it, it's headache inducing to me.
It smell too cloying and dull and sticky and peppery and yucky. I could go better with Its flanker, Miracle So Magic ( fresher and younger sister).

hadassa
hadassa

I have been using Miracle for many years, 7 or 8 to be exact. Being on my second bottle, I have an impression that the formula has been slightly changed, but still, it's a great perfume: clean, crisp, peppery, juicy, cold, simple and masterfully composed.

It makes a great summertime perfume, and I also used to wear it during my somehow troublesome pregnancy when everything but this made me sick :)

Miracle has a transparent quality, but the sillage is impressive. People notice and compliment it.

The quality is very good - I stored my previous bottle of it in a scandalously improper way: no box, lots of sunlight, constant temperature fluctuations. I used to carry it in my handbag and put it on my window-sill for years, but it lasted good seven years until I finished the bottle, without any changes in its scent and color.

For what it is - fresh abstract soapy fruity floral - neither especially sophisticated nor artsy - it gets 8.5/10 from me. The previous formulation (less detergent, more warmth) gets a good 10/10 in its genre.

mluckyg
mluckyg

Very nice flowery scent. Blend of magnolia, freesia and other flowers, litchi fruit, spicy ginger and a little bit pepper. I'm surrounded by flowers and litchi with a touch of spice plus lots of white musk. The litchi is noticeable and well blended. Unfortunately, the white musk is too much for me.

lirael00
lirael00

This one is so comforting. I don't have it but on the others it smells great. It's mostly lichi and magnolia and I can detect a ginger which spices up things, but not too much.Whenever I smell this lovely lichi fragrance I think of a working mother, who after a long day of work comes home back to her family , gives her kids a hug and still smells amazing. I still think I'm a little too young to wear this one. Maybe when I'm in my 30's with my own family I will give it a try.

trini-cat
trini-cat

Something in the formulation of all Lancome perfumes make me ill, Hypnose especially, but Miracle is just as bad, received bottle for Xmas, and I have had a migraine from wearing it.once... It just doesnt work on my skin, its the combo of musk and amber as basenotes I think....

At first, many years ago, I really underestimated it. Powdery magnolia scent - I thought. And I asked my dad to buy me Miracle So Magic! - new sweet scent that time. However, it turned out that my dad can't distinguish Miracle from Miracle So Magic! (men!!!) so I got Miracle under Christmas Tree. Firstly I wasn't satisfied, even if I kept smiling face so he did not feel sorry about wrong present. But, after some time, I felt I liked Miracle a lot. 'You smell so beautifully' - a lot of people told me that. So it was really a happy coincidence that I got Miracle.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

Floral with a hint of pink pepper makes it pleasant and feminine with an edge. It is fresh, uplifting and interesting.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

Like this scent a lot! I don't wear it very often because it's not what I call, in the best way, a "mindless scent." (To me, a "mindless scent" is one that's perfect, well-behaved and doesn't challenge any fragrance mood you're in - they're soft and clean, like Harajuku Lover's Baby or Clean Ultimate. These are examples of my go-to scents when I'm in a hurry but still want to smell nice!) It's a semi-sweet floral with smoothly spicy notes - it challenges you somewhat and makes you take notice. I'd say it's a thoughtfully feminine fragrance - I wear it on days when I'm feeling girly but don't want an overtly sexy scent.

almarie
almarie

Unfortunately, I don't like how this smells on me. I tried it at my store, and it just doesn't do much for me. Oh well.

mrsames77
mrsames77

I don't have this perfume anymore but I remember loving it while I had it. It was floral and sweet and many times I was asked what I was wearing!

Save M
Save M

It's an ethereal fragrance, beautiful and airy. There's a spiritual aurea very zen in it expressed by its name, the advertising and the notes, which are very exotic. Ginger is remarkable yet light and fresh, almost ozonic. I can appreciate it now, but I used to hate it, especially when I was younger, maybe because of this very spicy feature. You have to wait until it calms down in order to catch jasmine making it subtely sweet. I would say it's similar to Bvlgari Blu, (though the ginger in Blv is overwhelming,) in fact they share the same nose,but Miracle is more balanced and floral in my opinion. For a self-assured women. It stands out from all those sweety gourmand frags out there. Racy, brilliant!

Thandar
Thandar

Just got this as a present. Sorry, it's not my type of scent. It is just a typical powdery floral perfume for me. In my country, lots of older women wear this and it's very popular. Although the scent is very light, the lasting power is great. It's one of the most boring perfumes and there are so many perfumes out there we can buy which are more cheaper than that.

ms.f
ms.f

this to me smells like when you get out of the shower, so clean and refreshed kinda soapy with a touch of powder, it's very nice for summer.

FoundElegance
FoundElegance

Well, this is an interesting blend of floral and pepper that somehow works. Has a bit of a soapy clean smell on the drydown that is fitting for an office setting. However, Miracle is a bit of an overstatement; has poor sillage and longevity for the price range.

LisaMari
LisaMari

I used to love this - it had a warm, softly sweet, radiant scent but after regular use it became acrid to me...

Scout
Scout

Sigh. I am wistful for this fragrance because I wore it at the peak of my young exuberant life. I lived in a tropical climate in my early 30s, and practically lived on the beach during evenings and weekends. Yet this was subtle enough for the office during weekdays. It was very powdery on me in that humid air, and not at all fruity. It also blended well with the light fragrance of my lotions and cosmetics of the day. Looking back it would probably have been too odd for a cold climate. This just blended so incredibly well with my salty tan skin and short spiky hair; it became almost vanilla on me. I smell it now and it seems too alien. I am continually amazed at the ways in which our environment shapes our fragrance, and the way smell shapes our memories.

smellME
smellME

I had up til today never worn this or even checked notes, just a quick spritz here and there because its well known. I even thought this would be a soft flowery perfume , just like SJP Lovely. Though it has some flowers - this is more about the pepper, pepper and pepper. So this actually suits me. More than Lovely didn't do, L.I.L.Y by stella resembles this. Don' t know what notes does that, but that warmth with a kind of awkwardnes that LILY has, Miracle got too. I could wear this - sure but there are to many that already does and to be honest I prefer Stellas L.I.L.Y !
The bottle is simple but classy and I am surprised this has tricked me for years...

tiffxx
tiffxx

I bought the Best of Lancome set on a whim in the plane during a business trip. Up until then, I hadn't really been wearing perfume a lot. I had a Burberry Brit Sheer but found that it was too girly/sweet for me (polar opposite of my personality... though I'm only 22!) so I barely used it. Of the 5 lines in the set (Hypnose, Tresor, Tresor In Love, Poeme, and this), this was the only one I liked. I wanted to like Hypnose (cos of Daria Werbowy haha) but it was too powdery. Tresor In Love was somewhat good too. But Miracle is... idk. It's supposed to be floral and sweet and charming, but it's not. It's beyond that. It's radiant and positive. And powerful - not in an overwhelming, oriental way, but like a quiet yet perennial beam of light. This is the only scent that I wear in the day as an alternative to my Tom Ford Black Orchid (on days when I want to try acting young and fun as opposed to serious and dark as I am always). It's floral and light, but not juvenile, synthetic, or run-of-the-mill like Lacoste or Dior.

kris919
kris919

I have a 1oz bottle 90% full w/box for swap and 40 other perfumes. check my profile. thanks

darius.ryde
darius.ryde

it smell like a soap or something like that. when i smell somwhere i want to get out there immediately -and i don't know why but it's unbearable for me..

EwieBro
EwieBro

Pepper pepper and pepper. With something aquatic...
Not my cup of tea, but defiantly a unique scent!

acidrain
acidrain

It was not that bad ,but it didn't match my personality , I won't buy it again

elinoz
elinoz

עדין

Maodo
Maodo

Not my cup of tea. Too sweet, chemistrial and too soft. Not soft in the tender/ romantic way (that can be a good thing), but in a more insignificant/ weak way. I like the Miracle So Magic much better. It's more alive and kicking.
Who likes this, may like Chloé EDT from Chloé.

maryliaa
maryliaa

Me lo puse ésta mañana de prueba en el hombro.El olor al principio no se aprecia como es en realidad.Pero llevo toda la tarde con un olor delicado,encantador,suave,empolvado,que llega una y otra vez a mi nariz.Me ha encantado puesto en mi piel,y lo he comprado por la tarde.Es dificil para mi encontrar un perfume que me atraiga,tengo que decir que me gustan dulces,femeninos.Éste es un perfume muy bonito,simplemente huele a gloria.

lollsazz
lollsazz

I agree with the reviewer under me! This smells absolutely horrible on me: plastic, synthetic, cold and sharp, more flowery on my mom and absolutely gorgeous on my little sister. On her, this turns into the classiest flower smell EVER! No synthetics, just lots of airy, fragile flowers. It's unbelievable how different this can smell on different people. One thing I can say is that my little sister has oily skin that tends to make sweet perfumes less sweet, while I have dry, that tends to make non-sweet perfumes actually smell sweet. Don't know if this helps anyone, but it probably affects the outcome of the smell.

Michelle1234
Michelle1234

This is my signature fragrance. I have worn it for about 8 years now and I still love it. I always get compliments on it, from friends and family to complete strangers, but it's funny because it definitely does not smell the same on everyone. My mother picked up a bottle because she liked it so much on me. It just does not smell the same on her. In fact, she disliked it so much on her that she gave me her bottle. (I gladly took it off her hands :))

Basically, what I was getting at is before you purchase this or any other fragrance, test it out for a day or two to see if you like it! Live with the scent for a day or two and then decide.

biki
biki

Spicy but not straight-up kitchen,floral but not vintage,fruity but not wildbery-overpoweringly so,sweet but not vanillalike,very unique,miraculous :) Higher pricetag would fairly be justified. This perfume makes u speak a bit to yourself,not like a crazy person,or aloof person,or someone self-absorbed or self-centered, it is just for those days when u want to be beautiful for yourself,in your own way,and not care what others think. Btw,had some negative experiences with magnolia,dont know why i dont mind it in this fragrance.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

I tried this perfume while I was at Ulta this past weekend. I sprayed one arm with this and then compared it to a few of the other Lancome fragrances. If this is YOUR THING... then we must have completely different taste and chemistry. This is probably just a case of "chemistry" - but this went sickeningly sweet and "bathroom spray/cleaning spray" on me.

-------

However, Tresor Midnight Rose was fabulous on my skin. I recommend trying on a number of different fragrances within each and every fragrance house. You may not like one, but there will probably be another one that you may actually love. Keep trying till you find something that blends and harmonizes with YOUR chemistry!

This didn't work for me, but may just be YOUR thing!

Camilla91

Finally got it!! So happy as I enjoy this scent a lot, it is very feminine and smells amazing on my body. Don't recommend it to anyone that's picky about the smells because it is quite strong and can easily give a headache.

Soft musk, clean flowers, and sweet litchi. This would probably be a good jasmine for people who hate jasmine as there isn't even a hint of indole.
Miracle falls effortlessly into the floral-fruity category. It's perfectly balanced between the two. While this doesn't make Miracle a particularly interesting fragrance, I can see why it has many fans. It's not too much of anything.

gorjess
gorjess

my classmate used to wear it in highschool and i tried to put it on my wrist. oh dear...the smell totally make me dizzy! i just can't get it, it was a very strong scent and too heavy to wear at school!

happyorange2009
happyorange2009

This fragrance is so so so fabulous!!I bought this when I was 24 years old but broke up accidentally~ I was so sad at that time~Util now, I can still remember the scent clearly. It's so great!!

sibilinadela
sibilinadela

my mom bought this fragrance as gift my 17th birthday,miracle really have smell what a woman want, innocent,calm and classy.. and all the boys like a woman using this fragrance.. this smell oh la laaa really classy!love it so much!

Ashes19
Ashes19

I have other perfumes that are more expensive, more sophisticated, yet this is the one I consider to be my "adult" perfume. I've worn it to interviews and presentations.

I really love the evolution of this one. It's the one perfume I've noticed that smells significantly different throughout the day and all of its incarnations are heavenly.

wilbs
wilbs

At first, I get unique peppery ginger and bold floral, with a hint of litchi to sweeten the deal.

Once settled, the mandarin cuts through the floral, reigning Miracle in from the brink of turning into a bouquet of freesia and jasmine. At the heart of the fragrance, musky amber matures the scent into a sophisticated spicy, yet clean smelling ultra feminine floral.

Miracle is certainly unique, however the close to the skin sillage and reasonably good lasting power lend the scent the characteristics needed to be the perfect office scent.

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I found this perfume at a yard sale for 3 bucks and I know how expensive these can get, so I had to get it. It's more of an older scent but probably for someone in their late 20's. I don't love it but I do enjoy it. It's kinda strong at first but dies down a little after you spray it. I would wear this all year.

articgirl
articgirl

First of all, I am an addict of Lancôme products and particularly of Lancôme scents (I am very sensitive and many fragrances make me sick).
First edition of Miracle in the early 2000's used to be my signature scent. I was always getting compliments when I was wearing it(one of my colleague even used to share purposely the lab room to work near me!).It was really divine and worked so well with my chemistry. As a freesia,litchi & powdery scents addict,I just loooved this fresh, spicy, powdery, bright fragrance.Plus it had an absolutely long lasting power.
Then years passed by & I tested other scents.I recently bought Miracle again & it is so "harsh"! I can't say how much disappointed I am :(
I am almost convinced it has been reformulated meanwhile (or my body chemistry has mutated???) but when and especially WHY !!! Initial original Miracle fragrance really was a jewel. For me, Miracle has lost all its magic and I've lost my signature scent :( ...

lali29bee
lali29bee

I think this smells like fresh laundry and I love that. I could totally see this being an everyday scent for me. the price kills me though. I think that for the scent it's overpriced. I'm pretty sure I can find a body mist with a similar smell.

Eicher
Eicher

Miracle from Lancome has just never worked out with my chemistry. I gave several tries (got a 30ml bottle) but I always had the feeling that I was spraying on air freshener.
I did not get any musk and amber note which would give a warm feeling. I strongly felt the litchi, the freesia and the ginger. I believe that especially this last one didn't get on well for me.

Definitely not my scent.

Camilla91

I think this is one of perfumes that reminds for many of us our mothers :) It is so feminine, warm and good for all seasons and occasions.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Since I'm home from spring break, like always, I'm using my mom's bathroom to shower for the sake of using all of her shampoos, shower gels, and smell-goods. I was digging through her stuff and happened to find a dusty old bottle of this.

I remember when she would wear it, in the early 2000's. I've always noticed this dusty bottle, but I always just set it back down. I assumed that since she wore this so long ago, it'd be expired and the smell would be gone.

However...I got a bit daring, and sprayed some on my arm after a shower. And dear sweet jesus, it's still alive and kicking! I stole it from her, since it was about half full :p Plus, she's so addicted to Truth or Dare by Madonna that I got her for Christmas. She wanted something a bit more mature.

This is gorgeous! It smells so good on me. It's sweet, tangy, spicy, and warm all at the same time. This is probably my favorite Lancome creation, because it's so versatile and delicious while fitting all ages.

Definitely a good theft on my part ;)

Julia1992
Julia1992

My mom used to wear it when I was like 9 or 10 years old. So I have warm memories about it! :) For me this fragrance is fresh and warm at the same time.

mina.cabaleiro
mina.cabaleiro

made me dizzy a lot, is very sweet, which at that time did not use that kind of perfumes, but people around me and they liked not dizzy

chimidoro
chimidoro

Reminds me of Green tea. Did quite like it, but it gave me headaches. Nice evening fragrance for summer.

Jama4
Jama4

Joy in a bottle!!!

My sister used to wear this perfume and I loved it. I secretly wished that I had discovered it first. ( I avoid wearing perfumes that family members wear). The words that come to mind when I smell this fragrance are sweet, sophisticated, joyful and alluring. The litchi & pepper notes were the most prominent on her.

Her skin type: Oily / youthful
Projection: 4- 6 feet
Longevity: 12 hrs +
Office safe: No too strong
Timing: All year long / day or night time

Disclaimer: my experience may be different from your experience based on my skin type, my chemistry, the season, and my personal tastes

nomi77
nomi77

the spiciest of all used to have 3years before suddenly got bored but love miracle forever

icecube
icecube

It opens up very strong with a lot of flower, some spices and a hint of citrus.
As it softens the fuit gets stronger (litchie).
It dries down to a wellbalanced mix of flower and fruit.
The spices and citrus are now more or less gone.
I find it a little bit cloying but not to bad.

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is spicy in the opening, then fades down to a lovely and feminine floral fruit. Sometimes I can still get a whiff of ginger later on and it adds complexity to the scent. The litchi is very dominant so make sure you can tolerate that note, it is soapy -- the florals are rich and compliment the fruit well. Lasts well and is good for many occasions.

sophisticated
sophisticated

it's good, same as Oriflame Paradise but lighter, a bit fuity and less complex in terms of blended notes.. this is weird, but Oriflame did a better job since both perfumes almost are the same; little tweaks here and there and Lancome lost in my opinion... still a big fan of Lancome of course but not this fume in particular, it falls into the "like" category which is not that epic

starskyee
starskyee

This smells like a grown up version of my very first perfume from childhood, Exclamation.
Soft, powdery, and clean, but nothing very exciting.

gylyweed
gylyweed

Definitely a day scent. Just an okay perfume for me.

swtpces
swtpces

I got a sample bottle and I'm not sure if it is the reformulated version or the original. But Miracle is not scent I was expecting. Yes, it is spicy but sans the conventional floral fragrance. It's thick and musky at the dry down. This fragrance will suit mature women more. Perhaps this is not the scent for me.

emi
emi

I used to love it so, so much. It was my signature scen and I wore it every day and night. But it was like 9 years ago. I've tried it recently and there has nothing left from my beloved scent. It is not so addictive, light, sweet pink floral anymore. Wheter it was reformulated or my skin chemistry changed, now it is just powdery and plain on me. Such a shame, because I really wanted to go back to this perfume.

Actually, I'm almost sure it was reformulated because some time ago I tried Just Me by Paris Hilton and I found it very similar to Miracle I had known and used long time ago. But the version I tested lately has almost nothing in common with Just Me in my opinion.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I had this perfume few years back and I loved it! Then I tested it last week and it wasn't the same anymore. I don't know if it's me or reformulation. Does anyone know? It used to be stronger, more spicy and floral. And now I all I got was a distant memory of what it used to be. Now it was so much lighter, sweeter and no spice(there used to be this "peppery" feel to it).

It used to be a very lovely scent.

TanteSimone

This is among my earliest faves. It smells like a very feminine lotion. I never had a full sized bottle but I finished a mini. It smells juicy and slightly floral. Soft and very girly.

The very first edition was divine. The sample I got later was sweeter and syrupy. I moved on.

BBW's Country Chic kind of reminds me of this. As well as Kate Moss's Velvet Hour. They are not the same but they have the same lotion-y feel.

sZIG
sZIG

Wow this is so different to what i expected! Despite being advertided as floral, this doesnt smell floral to me at all! The opening smells like a regular fliral perfume but theres something else there whivh makes it smell les like flowers and more fruity/spicy. The heart/base to me doesnt smell floralat allbut a lot more spicy- i can definitely smell the ginger and pepper. Even though it was unpredictable i liked it a lot as it is way more interesting han a regular fresh floral perfume!

elenamldv
elenamldv

One of the classics. Floral, powdery a bit citrusy. You can't go wrong with this one but there's nothing special about it to make it my signature perfume.

nabegum
nabegum

Ahh..my first ever perfume! It's nostalgic and evokes good memories. My lady boss used to wear this and the smell is to die for (then). I wanted so much to purchase a bottle but it was so expensive here. I don't see the point of spending more than 300 for a bottle. But I couldn't get this out of my mind and many months later got this at a discount. I love it but never got to finish it.. I still like the smell but I've moved on to other perfumes.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

People ask me what this is because it's so beautiful.Men ask what it is all the time ! It's feminine and just a touch sweet and it so well rounded and it lasts a super long time.

Christena1982
Christena1982

Love this scent !!!!

anniemaria
anniemaria

I used this a few years back... strange, I never noticed any spicy notes and barely any florals, it was just purely citrusy on me.

gretavivante
gretavivante

my mom's favorite perfume, I stole it from her many times =)) it's really beautiful!

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

Beautiful! It lingers around me all day as flowery shawl. I just love it! Sexy, fresh, sparkling. bright and friendly just like me :)

Iampanwapar
Iampanwapar

I has more than 60 perfumes but I remember this perfume is the first one I bought to myself and I really love it, I wear "Miracle" for the most important times to have a good luckily or when I prayed to have a miracle to me on my day, so I never got a bad luck when I wear this perfume! Still continue to use the second bottle...this perfume is always the first I like to spray.

Janey1966
Janey1966

I tried this on during one of my many lunch-time visits to Debenhams a few years ago. After a few minutes I remember having a blinding headache so I am glad I did not buy a full bottle of it. Surprised it is still going actually.

hipchicagomom
hipchicagomom

I want SO BADLY to like this perfume. I bought it once, after trying it at the store, thinking it was for me, but after a few days I could't take it anymore. I think I sold it on eBay. I still had it in the back of my mind though, thinking of it every so often, because there was definitely something that drew me to it. So I went back to the store to sample it again, and yep, just as before, I couldn't stand it. I think it's just too peppery and too much ginger for me, too strong, and I don't like the drydown AT ALL. I normally love Lancome, my favorite is Magie Noire (go figure...) but this? Not for me, sadly enough.

Szandra05
Szandra05

I can't go wrong with this scent. I'm using it for the 4th year now and still loving it like I loved it on the testing strip at first smell. It's fresh and fruity, and yet so chic :)

emyrah
emyrah

my wedding's perfume, it reminds me of many many good times especially my honeymoon in mallorca :-) love it a very chic, soft and very fine fragrance,my very best ever!

bkblan
bkblan

I got this as a gift from my niece. i think she was 6. She evidently picked it because it was pink. I wore until I got to half a bottle left. It was too strong for my taste. Gave away.

sahd0w
sahd0w

I bought this because I was trying to find something similar to a perfume called White by Zara (it's only available in Ireland, from what I've found through my travels.) I like this scent, but it's a bit sharper on my skin. White is powdery with the perfect balance of florals and musk, and Miracle is very similar, but it doesn't dry down as softly as White. It's still nice though, and lasts a LONG time.

Arlyne
Arlyne

Smells lovely on my skin at first contact. Seemed like the right balance of warmth and sweetness with hints of floral and musk. I have always been particularly attracted to perfumes with lychee in the top notes.

However, what killed it for me is when the top notes eventually settled to reveal the middle tones which included pepper and ginger. It was too spicy and "peppery" for my liking. Combined with magnolia, my guy friends said that it made me smell like an old lady. So yeah.. It was a potential "it" perfume for me until the pepper and ginger gave way. But I do agree that it's one of the more lasting perfumes out there.

arabbel
arabbel

This works on me. I tend to get headaches from perfumes, and this one generally teeters on the edge of doing that, but very seldom takes the plunge.

While I like this scent, it's not one of my favourites, but I do think it likes my skin. On me it becomes sweet and very, very feminine, and takes on a pleasing warmth. Quite frankly, to me it smells "pink." Not syrupy sweet pink, but warm glad pink.

Not super unique smelling, but I don't think this could be particularly offensive to anyone, at least not how it sits on my skin.

jenise
jenise

Lancome's Miracle needs one.
Shame on Lancome for the pathetic little 'swab' they give out as a so called 'sample'.
Like a tiny puff of smoke the scent brushed my skin, then was gone. I barely had time to recognize the dishwashing detergent,chemical scent before it disappeared - puff!
Weak
Boring
Pathetic
Buy something else.

miza norizan
miza norizan

receive this as a gift. I don't really like it because it smells too strong and too oriental for my liking. BUT, have a great sillage and staying power.
Recommended for night wear. Never wear it in the office. The smell is too overpowering it will make your colleague's eyes water.

foxy_princess

If anyone in the UK loves this fragrances it's on sale at the perfume shop for £34.50 for 100ml grab a bottle ASAP ladies!

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

My mom gave me her half-full bottle of Miracle. I really like it, but I know it's a bit to mature for me.
I think it smell like spicy florals (a lot of magnolia and ginger) with a hint of litchi. It's also a bit sweet, creamy.
The only problem that I have with it is the one that I have with most of my perfumes: sillage. I love perfumes with great sillage, and I tend to overspray perfumes with bad sillage. But, this one, even oversprayed, stays close to skin.
I am now sharing this with my mom, and it is going to end in a few weeks.
Smell-8.5/10
Lasting power-6/10
Sillage-3.5/10
Overall-Good springtime perfume, and perfect for going to work, since it's unoffensive, innocent, and very classy.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

At first I was in love with is. I even bought a new 100 ml back up bottle, when just starting to use my 30 ml bottle of this. 10 ml further down the road I don't like the smell that much anymore and do not wear it anymore..
The pepper note in there bothers me. It's too strong and ruins this otherwise pretty and lovely perfume. I just can't wear it anymore. Luckily I have tons of other perfumes to choose from, that I like a whole lot better!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Forward, peppery, bold, yet feminine is a perfect description of this scent. I "discovered" this on my daughters dressing table today (she is away at college right now) ;) and decided to test it. It has good projection on my skin and is very "tart". It almost has a sour scent to it, which I normally do not care for, but this makes me want to smell my wrist over and over again. I sprayed it on to my hair brush to brush out my hair tonight and it has left a veil on my pillow. I am shocked at how much I am enjoying this "pink" scent! Once again...you never know unless you try...this doesn't have a trace of the notes I would normally go for and yet I am loving it.

hübsche Frau
hübsche Frau

One of my favorite scents. Powdery and feminine. :)

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

started like spiritus, efter some minuts performed in spicy. strong perfum and longlasting. miracle? a little bit!

heerumurjani
heerumurjani

This perfume is the crown jewel of my collection. It lasts for so many hours. Its nice and flowery without overdoing it. I have worn this perfume for 7 years now and fall in love with it all over again everytime I put it on.

hollycat
hollycat

This is probably the only pink perfume that doesnt make me squirm with sweetness. Its actually a bit tart with a just the right amount of sweet.Creating a very nice balance. For that Im impressed.

Miracle is a very crisp, clean, floral. It starts out like a citrus floral. I get the orange note most in the beginning stages, then the lychee, magnolia, and freesia that creates a sheer veil of clean florals on my skin. The ginger is ever so present, the spicyness is present but doesnt make this scent spicy at all, at least not to my nose. I guess it just adds a tiny little kick of something zingy to the scent to make it more interesting. As it wears it starts getting a bit laundryish, but still pleasing.

Longevity and sillage are poor on me, but that could be because I have a dabber mini. The spray might produce better projection. Overall its a great scent for those who dont want to offend anyone at the office or in general.

Its not my style, but I can see its appeal, and I wouldnt mind smelling it on another person.

TanteSimone

I liked this when it came out in 2001. I remember that I was so obsessed with it because of Uma Thurman and the fact that it IS pink. I don't think it has been reformulated but I like it a lot better before than now.

It is a lotion-like floral that never gets sharp and piercing. It's a great fragrance for women of all ages but after a while, one can easily move on.

I like it but I don't see myself wearing it again.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

This is my mothers fav scent, and to be honest it smells so good on her.I really refer to this scent when thinking of my mom

Duffy
Duffy

This doesnt get boring after years and years! its a classic perfume!

foxy_princess

I few years back at my aunt's house, I saw 6 empty bottles of Miracle on her dressing table that she had gone through, but I know why she loves this scent so much.
It's soft but noticeable thanks to the ginger, pepper and jasmine that make this fragrance smell warm and classy. The freesia, mandarin and lychee keep it feminine and fresh at the same time though, so you're not walking around in the heat being suffocated by the spicy and warm notes.
It's a feminine fresh, juicy floral that can be worn by older women as well as young ones. It's good for when you don't quite know which perfume to reach for as it's easy going. I'd wear this to work or when I'm walking about town/shopping with my friends. Pretty good lasting power too (5+ hours).

It's a really girly yet classy scent. I hope Lancome do not discontinue this, as eventually I would want to purchase this if I have a teenage daughter in the future who I'd want to wear this pretty scent.

vherina
vherina

This is my favorite parfume since 6year ago..

tluneau
tluneau

A very up-to-date perfume that still reminds me of days gone by, with its combination of the floral and the fruity. One of my favorite any time, any where fragrances.

urabrisa
urabrisa

Si alguien lleva este perfume a mi alrededor me viene el pensamiento que tengo algún jardín por las cercanías. Precioso olor.
Es de esos perfumes que prefieres que usen los demás a usarlos tú.

cecfor
cecfor

Like-review:
Funny how I often place pink perfumes on the dislike-shelf. I don't know why but many of them seem to smell plastic on my skin or just like a non-specific bunch of flowers (non-interesting). This one however, is a brilliant exception. It,s a very nice blend. The flowers are given the balance needed for my nose with the pepper I guess. After about 2 hours there is a wonderful and for me an unexpectedly rich drydown that goes on for a very long time. Amber disturbs me in many perfumes but in this one it has its place and this is good amber for me. Well done Lancome.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

For me, Miracle is OK, but it's no substitute for the discontinued Miracle So Magic, which is one of the only fragrances I've ever run out of. So Magic was a little lighter and girlier, and the original Miracle lacks that little bit of sparkle.

EDIT: I tested it again today, without comparing it to So Magic. I think that I was being unfair by comparing it to the flanker. They're two separate fragrances, after all, even though they're related. At the time that I had Miracle So Magic, I was much younger, and it was perfect for me. But Miracle really is lovely for the woman I am now.

saguna

The beginning is strong in alcohol, then in another 3 minutes transforms into stunning, feminine fragrance, so light pink like its colour and so seductive.
Men react very much to this fragrance and it's very loud on my skin.
Lasting power very good, I wish it could be mixed with Escada Especially, because that's how I imagine sparkling pink bubbles : Especially Miracle.

Lynni3z
Lynni3z

For my 18th birthday my friend gave me a bouquet of 18 roses made from crape paper and sprayed it with this perfume, it has a very shuttle scent and not too overpowering and suitable for everyday use. At first when I first sprayed it on me, I thought it was a bit too strong but slowly it dies down to a nice soft scent. I remember one time sitting at uni with a couple of friends and one of my friend said "something smells nice". I told him I was using perfume, and for that day he kept sitting next to me trying to smell it LOL! But yea, it's a really nice fragrance and does draw people to comment and ask about it, I've had a couple of people asking me what perfume I used when I wear this :)

Merlinrumpel
Merlinrumpel

Its a soft, clean, fresh perfume. Simple, sexy & ageless. its a must have. very feminine.

avon50@hotmail.co.uk
avon50@hotmail.co.uk

soft lovely sent xx

SusanNJ74
SusanNJ74

LOVE this perfume - I wore it for years until my long-term boyfriend and I broke up. It reminds me of him now, which is the only reason I no longer wear it.

This scent was perfect for me - I can't take anything overpowering or too sweet. This one was just right - fresh, young, a bit flowery, a bit spicy - just gorgeous!

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

Wow !!!!! This perfume is pure feminity . I can smell white pepper and litchi . It's so pink , so young so wonderful . Perfect for spring and summer . Gives you a good mood . Like,like,like .

saguna

I loved, I love and I will love this fragrance. First time I smelled it maybe 8 years ago? Absolutely long lasting, sexy and men always compliment it !

caca102
caca102

On me, the perfume starts with a light, cheerful fruity scent but quickly turns into a cushy, powdery musky scent that lasts for hours. I've never tried Paris Hilton's fragrances but this reminds me of Jovan musk or Jovan white musk... not really what I was expecting. I was looking for something refreshing and uplifting. It's not a bad fragrance but not for me.

emfelicio
emfelicio

I've a sample of Miracle and I like it very much, but I wish it were a little stronger. Tips any one? Please?

Feminine and charming fragrance!

Most of all I feel in this fragrance the freesia, lychee, ginger and musk notes. And I wouldn't say that magnolia note is noticeable here, only maybe if it makes this fragrance more pink. I can't say that this fragrance opens spicy on me. I would say that this fragrance is more light than strong, but the base is musky enough.

In general like this fragrance, but sometimes it seems a little bit musky to me.

sehkmet
sehkmet

A seductive fragrance never ending sensual will buy again

vroula
vroula

I love it. A perfume with no age. I´d it a few years ago and now in my first chance I will buy it again.

Vampiris
Vampiris

timeless..refined fruity scent combined with Ginger and Litchi..sweet and fresh..one of my old time fav..

had two bottles and pretty much went through both of them during my uni days..the first one was a lovely gift..the dry down is wonderful..excellent quality and lasting power..anyone can wear this and feel beautiful and fresh in it..

haven't bought any perfume from Lancome for years..i wanted to leave this one behind as it belongs to the last decade to me..however, when i smelled this again the other day in the store..the memories came back..i missed it

recently i fell for Lancome Midnight Rose..so i got both of them..the longevity is sooo good..they can last 15 hours+ on me....totally worth it..sweet, girly and elegant..

amelie
amelie

I used a couple of bottles of Miracle and still can't remember the fragrance. I don't know whether this is good or bad. Good is that you can give it to someone without fear of mistakes, bad thing is that it doesn't leave a strong impression.
Airy, floral, somewhat dreamy... there are not much fragrances that you re-purchased. I feel that aquatic note, reminded me of Crystalline, I do not know why, maybe because of tenderness. Bottle, fragrance and color make the perfect harmony. Sometimes I need a light fragrance, and Miracle is just that.

goldpoint
goldpoint

Such a gorgeous scent!A Masterpiece.I fell in love since my first sniff years ago.Fresh,floral,pinkish/but not candy sweet/,ultra feminine.I received compliments even from strangers wearing this perfum.Lasting power's also great!Proper for everywhere-from the fitness to a fancy party.It's a Miracle!

hbomb9410
hbomb9410

On me this smelled like musty grapefruit. I don't think the combination of magnolia and pepper works well with my chemistry. I left it on for about thirty minutes, and it seemed pretty static--it smelled exactly the same half an hour after I sprayed it on.

Juliana6

NaniFiona, this shows that everybody can wear Miracle. In fact, I don't really like this "age" thing. And it means- your mother has a very good taste for perfumes.
All ages, all perfumes. It's just the taste that differs.

Jacster
Jacster

Such a magnificently complex array of contradictions!

Sweet AND spicy.
Fresh AND musky.
Youthful AND sophisticated.

I love to wear this fragrance and I love it on others as well. Sadly, it doesn't have the lasting power I like. Even in the roll-on parfum form, which I currently have. Despite that, I still keep coming back to it. And the body wash version is exquisite.

mylancome
mylancome

Lesson from below, either you wear the perfume or the perfume wears you. Perfume don't have age.

NaniFiona
NaniFiona

Juliana6, about that that you heard of this being suitable for those under 35, i must say that Miracle is my mother`s signature scent, and she is 72 years old. How cute is that ??? :)

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

Miracle is a delightful old favorite of mine. It's fresh, sweet, yet casually sophisticated. It's easygoing, but not boring. This fragrance is sparkling to me. I don't see how anyone could not like this fragrance.

The strongest notes in my opinion are definitely the lychee, magnolia, and ginger. They blend together to create a sparkling but sheer scent. I would relate this fragrance to chiffon: Light and dreamy.

This is a dreamer's fragrance. When you smell it, your head becomes filled with some of the happiest thoughts (well, mine does at least). Wear Miracle. It will make you feel carefree and joyful.

Juliana6

I haven't been wearing this for a long time. It stood behind other perfume bottles waiting for this morning. I had a shower and suddenly wanted something comforting, fresh, sweet but with character of elegance, so I put on "Miracle".
First it offers a bunch of freesias ( my favorite flowers) and some fruit, then it continues with some citrus and white flowers. The mixture of base notes is wonderful- I think the true love could smell like that.
There was an opinion that this is for women under 35. I disagree, I'm 26 and I love this fragrance. I think this is for women who have loved and who desire to love. Perfume of happiness...

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a delightful scent! It is a warm, gentle, slightly spicey floral that is light enough to wear all day, and elegant enough to wear to your evening wedding.
The heart of the fragrance (magnolia, ginger, pepper, and jasmine) is so bright and uplifting, and then the amber basenote makes this scent even richer.
The sillage seems to be quite good, and the longevity is 3 hours and still going strong.
I love this perfume, and can see it quickly becoming one of my staple scents.

stephania3000
stephania3000

Miracle is truly heavenly. Starts out crisp and the drydown is warm and inviting.

Whit
Whit

Very nice spring scent! I like it as it's very easy to wear and versatile too. Personally, I don't think it's that spicy, IMO. It's fresh and elegant and very floral, perhaps a little too floral for me. I actually prefer Miracle Forever over this one simply because the wood notes are more noticeable in Forever. I agree with everyone else about it being a professional scent; not overpowering, not too much of anything, but just the right balance.

flozza36
flozza36

I LOVE this perfume! there is something so unique and individual about it. It lasts long and it has a very soft, gentle and feminine smell. It's the kind of perfume you don't get sick of and it really is on of those fragrances you can add you signature too. If i have to choose a celebrity that it reminds me of, i always think of Kate Winslet.

nananessa
nananessa

Lancome has done it for me again!!! I like this one almost as much as one of my signature's, Tresor.

The florals are fresh, not overpowering or too sweet for me.

The amber & musk just give it that depth & bottom that I like so well.

A very feminine, soft, classic fragrance. Liquid love!

Can Lancome ever do wrong in their fragrances? I haven't found one I don't like!

elysion
elysion

I have just bought 1 bottle and I strongly think that that was the right choice. (I could not decide at first whether to buy Miracle or Versace Bright Crystal)

It does not give me any headache. It makes me feel the spring on my white whitee whiteeee skin :)

Best spring and summer perfume!

tikky
tikky

i've just bought miracle edp.and i could'nt decide between this and lolita lempicka,i liked them both although they are totally different.I decided on miracle because lolita just faded away after an hour or so i could hardly smell it on me,but miracle kept changing smelling heavinly all the time.Being an angel fan i won't settle for something that does'nt have a good staying power and this seems to do the trick.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

This is how a warm hug from the one you love should smell!

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

This used to by my favorite scent. It was my "power scent" lol. It to me is just soft, spicy and sexy. My hubby doesn't really like it so I don't wear it anymore, I still have a 3rd of the 1.7oz bottle left that I might not ever use :(

stacia79
stacia79

Miracle has been on the market for 12 years and is underrated. I don't think I even like any other Lancome fragrance! Miracle says SPRING to me. Uplifting freesia. Watery lotus. With litchi fruit to keep it young and pepper to keep it cosmopolitan.

I initially wrote Miracle off because when I first put it on, it smelled "safe"and "clean". Not usually my style. It smelled very much like the old Pert Plus shampoo.

About an hour later, it was magic. The top notes didn't disappear but they settled into this fruity floral cherrywood aura. It lasts all day too.

Lucialuz
Lucialuz

The best perfume ever! I totally agree the scent has to do with motherhood, it has a mother feel. It makes you relax and feel calm as if you were hugging your mother. The fragrance of pure love!

fath1ma
fath1ma

Just like the name. Miracle. I immediately fell in love when I smell Miracle! This perfume makes me think that I have to have it soon. Fruity floral, I guessed so. Fragrance litchi and flower mix was carving directly, imprint on my sense of smell. Even when I did not sniff the bottle again. So beautiful!
This perfume is sweet, I mean not sweet like Fantasy. But it's so sweet. And also pretty chic. Give me a tenderness and soft, a touch of a feminin... Of course, the color is pink. :D

xo_starships_ox
xo_starships_ox

Great perfume. Reminds me of "Just Me" by Paris Hilton.

pollyjean23
pollyjean23

Deep Femininity

Someone asked in the forums what fragrance I would choose to wear for the first day of March. I looked at my collection, and Miracle caught my attention. I haven't worn it in a few years. Now that I have it on, I honestly cannot tell you why I haven't worn it in so long. As others have mentioned, the pink juice and other aspects of its packaging belie the actual experience of wearing Miracle.

It's easy to forget that Miracle starts off with juicy lychee and piquant ginger, swirled amongst fresh, blooming freesia. Shortly afterward, peppercorn and musk begin to enter and provide a solid grounding for the jasmine and magnolia to work their magic. To keep it from being too cool, light, and shallow, base note amber is brought in to warm up Miracle and give it depth. All these components join to create what is a beautiful, deeply feminine fragrance.

pomdgf

Another legendary perfume from this house. Who's not fall in love this pink fragrance.

misteriouswind
misteriouswind

Cute bottle, cute and feminine scent...i still didn,t figure out all the notes...but it is very nice. Daytime scent, clean,soft,feminine, a bit of peony in the begin and a little bit similar to estee lauder pleasures intense but then it develops and it is very different. I recommend this one. Just lovely.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

This perfume is not like it's color, pinky sweet, not at all! It's fresh, bright, a bit sour, a bit sharp, but all in a good way. This is a good perfume on a morning, it wakes you up!

naapio
naapio

I have used two full bottles of this over the years and it is actually the only perfume I have loved enough to buy and finish a refill bottle. I love how bright and playful this is, it also lasts quite nicely on me and does not turn too sugary like many other "pink" perfumes do. I find it very similar to Dior Addict 2.

I occasionally consider buying again a new bottle of this and probably will if I find with good price.

Miracle is one of the few perfumes that really captured my mind years ago enough to become signature for more than one year.
Not one of my usual oriental thick bombs, but it smelled great on my skin and clothes, it lasted for days, very feminine without being outrageously sexual. Maybe not even sexy but rather feminine and sensual. I wouldn't call it innocent becuase it was laready quite grown up and not really a teen or girlish scent.
Even serious somehow.
Luminous floral with transparent yet intense floral notes and thanksgod only an initial burst of fruit, then the drydown was all about refined woods.
My ex boyfriend liked it very much on me and since we broke I could not wear this one anymore.
I still own samples and evrytime I smell them I feel transported to an era when I was in love and very hopeful, mostly a little dame with great intentions.
For me it's a scent of memory.
Very suitable in spring and longlasting.

tbear
tbear

I sampled Miracle in the store by spraying once on my wrist, then rubbing my wrists together and then on my neck. When I got home, even though I only used a single spray, it left a cloud around me that was just too much. My husband smelled it long before I approached him and he was shaking his head. The fragrance itself is lovely, though, and if you want your fragrance to announce your arrival before you actually get there (and possibly linger after you leave), then I wouldn't hesitate to buy this one.

beatrix75

OMG haven!!!i fall in love complitly ,its amazing its miracle to how Alberto M findet this georges fume its make you feel like a fragile litle girl !he bring back my memories from passt ,he bring back my youth!!!i vill stay with this fragrance a long way a long time wi finde each other love forever

midnightsun
midnightsun

mmm... Mangolia, litchi & ginger .... 3 of my most favourote notes are here... i really can't wait to try this one...sounds very delicate & feminine :)

novi.kumalanew
novi.kumalanew

its my best fragrance...very soft&feminine...try it

pomdgf

A beautiful , sweetie, spicy, tender, faith, love. All in this beautiful pink fragrance. Can't stop sniff from the bottom or my body.

beatrix75

very elegant nice feminine long lasting beauthiful fragrance!i order the so miracle wich i adore but this one to i gone buy!

hannie5
hannie5

This so far, is my favorite Lancome fragrance. It is flowery sweet and spicy. The pepper makes it stand out. In fact, one of my friends had smelled it on me and said I smelled great! It's my go-to comfort fragrance.

endora
endora

A little bit powdery which is actually very nice and I can definitely smell the pepper which is very dense in my opinion. This is one of my favourite perfumes. And it definitely smells like the colour pink.

pomdgf

I used to sniff on the paper but I'm gonna take it this month. Love everything about Lancome. Never disappointed.

perfumeee
perfumeee

It's a beautiful scent. A little sweet and floral and floral. But it is too spicy for my taste. I will be pleasant to smell it on other people though. Nice!

crakky
crakky

This perfume is a real miracle!!! It is just PERFECT!!! I've never smelt something like this before, as it is really fresh, sweet, sexy but it suits teens. Just one sniff and it is on my wish list already...=^.^=

magdalena.chapkunoska
magdalena.chapkunoska

I definitely cannot stand this perfume! Simply not my kind. It's fresh (not that I like heavy perfumes) but it has some notes that I cannot stand :S

bflannigan
bflannigan

While I'm usually much more into really unisex scents that are heavy on citrus this is my go to fragrance when I want to smell, well, "pink".

It's the perfect scent for those times when you want to feel girly, flirty and feminine without feeling overly sexy or too mature.

While it lasts it doesn't give me a head ache. Overall a very nice fragrance.

slk86
slk86

This is a nice, feminine scent! It lasts forever, and you only need a little bit! I invested in the 3.4oz bottle as this is one of my favorite perfumes. I can see myself using this for years to come.

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

reviews of

iam on to my second bottle and its quiet interesting scent, the edp is beautiful floral sweet powdery , it lasts for a quiet time, after the perfume settles it emotes a good aroma .

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

I get the acid sweetness of litchi, brusquely clean freesia, dollar-a-gallon white musk, and little else. Miracle is attractive in that its obvious seasonal purpose (hello unisex summer scent) make its thinness functional and forgiving. I might be tempted to wear this when July sets in, were it not for the fact that it reminds me of a European woman I made love to earlier this year. She wore a vague pink thing called "Charm," and it was identical to Miracle. I treasure the memory of her, but don't need to wear her perfume. On paper this scent should be an utter failure. But alas, through ceaseless exposure, even the pinkest fruity floral has somehow attained legitimacy.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I have been deciding whether to buy lancome hypnose or lancome miracle. Today I am wearing Miracle. It is really nice and fresh if perhaps a bit linear. Its very sharp, reminds me of bubble bath. Great for work during summer especially. It's not a 'must have' but I have aquired a large sample and I think I will get through it.

reddoor2000
reddoor2000

Love the fresh clean smell,a very nice choice for summer

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

I used to wear this in middle and high school-- I'm 22 now-- and I have to say I still like it, maybe partly for the nostalgia factor. I didn't wear it all the time-- the same bottle has lasted me going on 8 years and is *just about* empty. While I don't think I will buy it again, I'd recommend it to someone looking for a young, bright scent.

ralucucky
ralucucky

I like it, but wouldn't buy it. There are so many perfumes out there which smell very similar. And I don't like the lasting power.

Spicy
Spicy

sweet powdery flower. Can't wear it but love it on my pillow LOL.

Joeloew
Joeloew

its so classy and the when I use it, it smells like sweet candies and so glamorous. Spring is the best time to use. my bf is totally addicted :)

mystica
mystica

When I wanna give my nose a break after lots of incense/spices/saffrons etc. and just smell fresh, nice and clean -yet still quality with a little depth and good sillage- all day long after a shower, this is still and so far the best choice I can think of.

Migalex
Migalex

Oh, I love this one. Heavenly perfume. Love the ginger. Very pinkish and romantic. One of the best. Not strong, but projection and longevity are also good. Never tire of it and it does lift my mood and makes me feellike I am in the wonderland.

Aubynik
Aubynik

Oh, how this brings me back to my junior year in high school; I went through a whole 3.4oz edp! I wanted to be a classy lady (I must have been 15-16 at the time). LoL
It did have an affect as people would steal my scarves and wrap themselves up with it to inhale this yummy scent. It was so different from what most people in my class wore.
Ok...thanks for dealing with the flashback.

Pink but very sophisticated! I like that the pepper and ginger here elevates this to something that baby sister can't wear (I've never been one for sticky, sweet young scents). It is soft and the base is creamy with enough going on to keep it from being boring.

Juliana6

Miracle is one of my favorite fragrances- soft, sweet but with a hint of pepper. I wouldn't say it's a very peppery scent, I get just a bit of it, just to underline the character of the fragrance. Feminine, classy... Wonderful for me.:)

sofababe
sofababe

Peppery citrus goodness with a freesia undertone. I don't get the ginger or the jasmine. Miracle doesn't last well on me and sillage is non existent, I won't replace my mini once its used up. If it lasted better I'd definitely get it though, I like the scent very much.

mariana
mariana

Miracle is absolutely radiant. You know when you spray it around you and you feel instantly well? I love the ginger note, it's kinda fresh, unique and perfect for daytime and casual wear. Great longevity. A must have!

Fori
Fori

Lancome Miracle is really a magic! Soft Lychee and Freesia with a thin layer of Jasmine that bring you freshness all day long. It lasts long enough with constant smell either in sunny or rainy days. The smell is soft and beautiful as represented by its pink-purple color.
I don't really like the bottle design. Too sharp edge and too wide to be hold by my fingers. Accidentally slipped my grip several times that resulted in broken tip of the corner.
I think the price is also very good. Moreover, Miracle has a 30ml size that is very convenience for travelling. However, Miracle body lotion has different smell than the perfume. It's just too strong. But the body lotion quality is excellent! I applied it twice a day after shower for my neck only (due to its strong smell), and I noticed that my neck become smoother, less lines and has brighter shade.

blueberry
blueberry

Very romantic, uplifting, optimistic, refreshingly floral and delicate fragrance with great staying power.It definitely underscores femininity, but in an innocent and pristine way. I especially like it in the spring and summer also as an office scent.
There is one Polish fragrance that seems very similar to it - produced by Miraculum cosmetic company and called Miraculum Collection Rose for women (not in the database yet) with lichi, freesia, magnolia, ginger, jasmine, amber and musk notes. Luckily it is also cheaper and has better sillage.

MsRachael
MsRachael

My own personal experiences color this one: My favorite aunt practically bathed in this one every day during my early teenage years. Unlike most aunts, she is a model, and I always considered her the height of cool. To me, this fragrance is romantic with a bit of an edge, like her. The sheer strength of the jasmine, ginger and magnolia makes it feel more powerful than just a simple run of the mill floral. I feel like I absorb some of her boundless confidence when I put it on. Pretty floral, but with a peppery spirit.

cdz28
cdz28

It's a fresh floral. Nice, but nothing special.

sunnycherie
sunnycherie

A best friend of mine gave me as a gift when I was 14. The smell is very modern, mild and clean. Used to wear it all the time in winter.

Kumiko1709
Kumiko1709

Wanted to get this because it's pink and often you can't go wrong with pink. But it smelled like there's lots of Ginger. Really warm. Nay for me

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I love this fragrence, you can defenitly smell the sweetness of the jasmine in it. This is a very sweet floral happy kind of perfume. it gives me a good vibe when I smell it. xoxo :D

Fresh, crisp and modern on my skin. Florals and citrus blended perfectly with just a touch of spice. It sort of smells "pink" but in a grown up way.

nora elia
nora elia

Totally classy and elegant. It is fresh and soapy in a good way! I love it! But it doesn't last on my skin too bad coz I was planning to get it.

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

I must say.. this lasted for more then 6years. smells nice.. i still have a bit left wich will be another couple years. i really can't tell the notes but all i know that it smells pretty uncommon.

ashahsaidin
ashahsaidin

i love this perfume as the smell turns so sweet on my skin....and my husband called me "delice" after that...

Maria de Lourdes Baialard
Maria de Lourdes Baialard

Perfume floral delicioso, confortável e diferente, adoro usá-lo em qualquer estação.

veresda
veresda

Smells nice while it is in the bottle. Monotonous and sharp when I wear it. Definitely a no-buyer. I got a small sample bottle that I carry in my bag, but having been there for ages it is still half-full. So in my opinion it is a pretty "cheap" perfume coming from Lancome.

madhatter1
madhatter1

I agree with millieqm. Seems also like it would be a nice wedding scent too for some.

goody2shoes
goody2shoes

Started out with a pleasant floral burst that seemed mostly rose to me, although rose is not one of the listed ingredients! However it never did reach middle or bottom notes on me, it just gently faded into a fresh feminine soapy clean smell. There's nothing not to like, but there's nothing memorable or in the least sexy either. It's simply a young girls innocent and light perfume.

Jannochka
Jannochka

It's a very nice, fresh fragrance; I could not wear it though because it made my throat itch. I guess I am allergic to some of its components. (sadly)

liv
liv

classy,delicate,fresh!!

mallholic
mallholic

i love it! it blended well with my body odor..i feel so refresh when wearing it..so feminine and soft. it long lasted on my skin..this is my no 1 favorite perfume so far!!

janmcm
janmcm

I had this, liked it, but didn't love it. I passed it on to my mum. It was nice but nothing about it excited me.

marrojas
marrojas

So good, light to wear daily... I just think I got sick of it...I use it almost daily for about 1 year haha

sunshine89
sunshine89

I dont understand why people brag so much about this perfume. I had a spray just now, and on me it smell like 'old'. Maybe it's my body chemistry whatsoever. plus it doesn't stay long on my skin. I can hardly smell any middle note or base note even after a few minutes. it's just not for me I guess.

amber832
amber832

I would receive so many compliments when wearing this perfume...Its a very unique, feminine fragrance which starts off with a spicy smell but then turns very floral.

pinki
pinki

Just bought this again today as I missed it! I wonder if others have the same experience? That you actually 'crave' a scent? I am going through a bit of a topsy turvy at the moment and wanted to treat myself to something familiar, calming. I remember Miracle and how much I loved it on myself and others, and decided that it might cheer me up. It certainly did.

My impression of the perfume is that when first sprayed it is very 'flighty', with juicy floral notes, but quickly calms down into a soft presence with a slight sharpness. This is much less sweet than some of the perfumes I am prone to, and has a very relaxing effect on me. It has medium sillage and is liked by most. For me it is not a spectacular scent, but it is very unique and pleasant. It is very 'girly' but could be worn by any age, with any outfit. It just smells lovely and feminine.

Top notes: juicy, flghty, very short lived
Middle notes: calm, soothing, fresh and very feminine in a 'nice girl' kind of way. I smell mainly the jasmine and light hints of the pepper and ginger, although not so much in a 'spicy' way
Dry down: comfortable, smooth and intimate, soft scent of warm skin.

elinamould
elinamould

One of my all time favourite perfumes. Great for day and night, and suits all seasons. It's a very feminine and dreamy scent. :)

Sapphins
Sapphins

smells like a young lady, cute, sweet and classic.

taylorlalune
taylorlalune

It smells so good!
My sister and I bought a bottle together :)
I can't wear it as much as i want to though, because its her signature scent.

Siv55
Siv55

Ok for summer, slightly peppery fruity floral. Is that it? Yep.

Bethesda
Bethesda

This is a spectacular unique fragrance and not at all generic. The notes listed above are spot on and the magnolia, jasmine, ginger and pepper last equally as long after a few hours of wearing but I would say it's then that the musk and amber also kick in. A perfect scent for spring/summer either for in the office or weekends and holidays as it manages to be chic and casual at the same time. I agree it's not a teen perfume but would suit any age from mid 20s upwards, which is probably why I love it but it's also ideal for my mother!

Ohkit
Ohkit

Such a nice and refreshing scent,it's unbelievable. Pure and innocent to the core. It's the scent of an angel : too lovely to dislike it and too neat to be unforgettable.

Norgirl
Norgirl

this one i aboluttly love . smeels clean , magicel .fresh , sexy. I love it.

Chanelette
Chanelette

In my mind this fragrance is forever associated with one of my friends who wore it when it first came out. Today I came across the pink juice at the store and I couldn't resist smelling it. It really is a miracle, how easily fragrances can bring your memories...I recalled a beautiful indian summer day we spent together about ten years ago and I could see everything so clearly, I could hear our careless laughter when we were passing a couple of young boys. I could hear a violin player we were passing at the Charles bridge in Prague that afternoon. I realized those were the best days of my life. I never wore Miracle and my friend doesn't wear it anymore. But still, as I realized today, it has incredible power to take me back in time and smile. I love it for reminding me of my happy days and friendship, but I'd probably never wear it.

soupygirl3

gorgeousgourmand....are you serious? With all the baby and mommy frags out there? What's wrong with a little girl using a little girlie scent (such as this one) when she's playing? Also--not everyone pays full price, it's very easy to find discounted mass-market perfumes such as this one. No hurt feeling please!..;~)

lady lilac
lady lilac

this is the one i can`t have Enofffffffff of it

ajbww
ajbww

this scent is so fresh and clean like straight after shower feel to it, i love the pink coulour in the bottle but to me this smells so very simuliar to the Paris hilton pink bottle not the first one maybe calle just me??
does anyone hear agree that this smells very much the same way?

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

There is some kind of angelic wisdom to this fragrance: innocent yet not naive; airy but not flighty.

I love the top note of lychee which is simple complexity in itself--like a marriage of white peachy fruit and rosey floral in one single bite.

The delicate balance of spicy ginger and pepper create an aromatic accord in union with the gently luminious citrus, which carries the heart to heaven yet keeps you en pointe and barely touching the ground.

Floral, fruity, oriental, aquatic, aromatic... this is what angels smell like when they rain down from heaven.

possumke
possumke

Smell of citrus and rose flavored turkish delight with a ginger peppery freshness.
I loved it for ages, but now a few years later, I get annoyed with ginger notes in perfume, and have totally gone off it. Having said that, this quality fragrance draws a lot of compliments, and is totally inoffensive, Highly recommend it.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I am absolutely obsessed with this fragrance and am so addicted to it! I feel like it was made for me! And I also want to douse myself in it every time I spray it because I cannot smell it on myself after 3 hours. I smelled Ralph Lauren Romance in a magazine and it smelled similar and I also heard that it lasts a long time. I would never give up on Miracle though because I love it too much!

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

The first time I tried it, It was something near to perfection! This smells soo good! I'm not good describing fragrances but I smell something citric and some many flowers! Delicious!!!!! It makes you feel happy, fresh, clean.. I think this kind of perfume is a " love it or hate it". Soo classic yet so modern! Long lasting by the way! Super feminine!!!!

stanfoz
stanfoz

I first found miracle when i was happy and newly single in gran canaria so it feels like warm evening ocean breezes and the sexiness of freedom on my skin! A really happy time! my mum started wearing it at the same time she now buys the gift set every christmas for me so every christmas i bathe in it from head to toe. for me this perfume is associated with my mum christmas and freedom! i love its fizz and freshness but its when the musk comes out that its truly at its best!! def one of my top 5

mediterranean
mediterranean

I don´t understand this perfume at all. There is something in it that discourages me. I had it and gave it away and I don´t regret it at all.
I am happy to see that so many people here enjoy it though,that´s the magic of scents after all!

gingergirl60
gingergirl60

i had a sample of this once, thought it was nice but didn't take too much notice, maybe it wasn't for me. But the other day smelt it on a friend at work and it was fab..a pretty smell but quite strong and lingering with a sexy kick of musk. worth another try perhaps?

Carnelian
Carnelian

I've worn this three times now, in three temps, and have come to this conclusion: yup, it's a bright soapy white floral. Mostly, it smells to me remarkably like a sink full of Ivory dish soap. This must work well on other folks, because it's very popular, but not on me. I don't get spicy, I don't get fruity. I will say it is unique, or was before its success. Delicate and feminine, yes, very good for everyday - it's on the edge of being a "clean" frag.

soupygirl3

I bought this a few years back, thinking it would make me smell sweet and innocent. Well, I'm not sweet or innocent so it didn't work. But it took me many tries to finally come to that conclusion. Miracle is sweet and boring and dries down smelling like cardboard with some sugar sprinkled on top. I suppose an okay starter scent for a 7 year old. But why do that when there are so many other good frags a 7 year old could wear!

marthaelena
marthaelena

I really like Miracle.
Delicate
Feminine
and Classy.
You can not go wrong with this fragrance, no matter the ocasion ot the season.
My boss is the most serious person I know. He never comments on anything - until the first day that I was wearing Miracle.
He said: you smell very nice
(This was after 4 years working in this company and coming from him, most be the truth)

perfume_junkie
perfume_junkie

I will always love this one, always!

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I really like smelling my wrists when I wear this. It's so smooth and soft when it's settled in. I don't love the opening, though. The litchi get's suffocated under the cloud of freesia. (I'm gonna avoid scents with freesia as a top note from now on. It just smells cheap to me.) Anyway, the dry down is all jasmine and faint musk w/ a slight peppery kick. Lovely. My guy really likes it as well.

Edited to add: 13 hours and a BATH later, and I just caught the faintest whiff of this while rubbing my eyes. 0_0 Wow.

[ilaria_ions]
[ilaria_ions]

it's a miracle, alright! one of the rare finds which give me the feeling of freshness and aren't citrusy of aquatic. a wonderful floral combination , feminine, fragile, clean and tender. there's nothing over the top on this one and yet it's anything but average.

camilarbm
camilarbm

Definitely my new favorite! Miracle is so feminine and lovely. I thought that I wasn't going to like it, cause I'm not a big fan of powdery scents... but it's not that extravagant! It's so soft and gentle that combines perfectly with the flower notes.
And what I like the most is the fact that this fragrance is so versatile: perfect for any occasion.
If you want to feel pretty, just wear it! This will be your new best friend for sure.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Got this as a bonus in a mini size with a make-up purchase. It did nothing for me on my skin. It's a very plain jane scent... a bit boring. Smelled cheap at first, like something I could have bought a CVS. However, my cousin LOVES this stuff and it's the only thing she wears. Although, I've never picked it up on her even when I hug her. I don't know... to each his/her own.

mai2sigua
mai2sigua

I like it. It smells sweet and I get compliments a lot. Staying power is great. A little spray will go a long way so don't overdo it :)

TankGirl
TankGirl

My sister gave me this one because she didnt liked it but I dont like it also. Now its my old mom thats wearing it.

To my nose, miracle is powder, a fressia and jasmine powder that makes me sleepy, bored and sad. I think thats the word, its a really sad perfume, at least in my skin.
When my mom wears it, its light, fresh and beautifull, it goes perfectly with satin blouses, pearl necklaces and grey hair :) For her its lovelly, for me and my sister its boring, probably we are too young.

truffles
truffles

Really surprised by all the 'spicy' reviews. I think of spicy as YSL Opium and to me, Miracle is not spicy at all, I think it's not an 'intense' smell but I would say it's an unusual one.
Something that's unlikely to offend anyone but is just that little bit different. Not spicy, not 'fruity' (yick).
I had a sample a few years ago and I wouldn't mind getting hold of a big bottle of this.
Update: Got lovely 5ml mini of this in the post today - mmmmm, gorgeous!
Been reading some of the reviews above, someone puts freesia as one of their 'hatesmells', wow! I LOVE freesia, one of the few 'flowery' notes I can take and in fact I think it's maybe a big part of why I like Miracle so much.
My hatesmell would be clove or carnation, just goes to show how individual and subjective all this is. Beauty - or ugly - is in the nose of the beholder!
Update: Taken to wearing this again recently. I could swear there's 'coconut' in it although it's not listed.
By the way, Fragantica, this new 'popup' thing when you hover over each note is just plain ANNOYING! I just want the popups to scram as they get in the way.

scent_lover
scent_lover

so delicate and yet so feminine... hmmm I think it suits a romantic woman in her 30's. I also can associate this perfume with motherhood. I don't know how.... but that's it for me! A touch of fresh flowers on the skin of a romantic young woman holding a newborn in her arms...

unapol
unapol

I can`t say that I love it. This floral scent with citrusy notes has something what I don`t like and every time when I use this fragrance I decide to pass it to somebody who would love it more. It reminds me old grandma`s perfume.

Dad jax
Dad jax

it is like an old fashion chemical shampoo !

Kiku
Kiku

I don't know why this perfume is described as "modern", it smells old-fashioned to me. A throwback to so many scents of the 50's: a nice fruity opening that quickly turns into a soft floral. Kind of creamy and milky. A "nice" perfume, inoffensive.

moly
moly

I like this scent because of my friend, who used to wear it few years ago. As for me, it wasn't a perfect choice, but I used to wear it sometimes. I felt mostly pepper and freesia. Miracle is very long lasting, fresh and spicy rather than sweet.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

It is a classy perfume, certainly not the one I would wear when going to gym or jogging. It is different to anything I smelled so far and I would put it in between Floral and Floral Green group. I cannot detect freesia or mandarin notes (which is a shame as these are the ones I love). It is inoffensive, but will disappoint the territory markers as it is not a powerful fragrance. Great for an evening for two or a job interview.
I'd say try it if you can but do not go for a 100ml bottle as it is expensive and not one of the ''safe'' fragrances you can go for in dark.
Lasting power is good, so is the sillage.

Update: My work colleague told me this morning that I smell provocative.
That compliment says it all :-)

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

I too received this as a gift back in 2000. It was one of the the first gifts that my DH got me, a Lancome 'gift box' i.e he picked numerous items at the Lancome counter and they gift wrapped in a Lancome box! It contained a 50ml EDP, the deodorant spray, a lipstick and mascara. Like others I didn't really like it at first and kept it in my cupboard for about a year or so. Then I started using it and ended up finishing the bottle. This is one of the few fragrances that;
a) I got a compliment on (which is rare for me)
b) lasts for more than 6 hours on my skin.
c) I actually finished a 50ml bottle of!
I'm not sure if I would re-purchase due to the amount of perfumes I already have and I feel Miracle is nice but no HG for me. I've moved on.

DriHonne
DriHonne

I bought my first Miracle bottle (actually it was a set with the EDP and the body lotion) back 2001. It was love at first sniffing. I was impressed by the flowery and spicy smell, a very new experience for me. Since then, Miracle has been in my small perfume collection and will be there while it exists.

xyelox
xyelox

with all the spices listed, this one definitely should be under oriental floral, not floral
im ok with this scent

anitarosal
anitarosal

A mí me gustan los aromas florales, sin embargo, como algunas opinan, resulta excesivo el bouquet, como un arreglo floral gigantesco que resulta de mal gusto al final, por ser demasiado llamativo, las notas medias huelen a shampoo y aunque en mi piel la fijación es buena y el olor agradable,es un tanto plano y siento que es potencialmente disparador de migrañas.
Al parecer es muy popular, lo van a "chotear" como decimos en México. En fin, no va conmigo

Aredore
Aredore

I have a small bottle of "Miracle" on my dresser and I've worn it a few times.

It's light, fresh and certainly interesting and very, very floral. Although it is not listed, "Miracle" has a grapefruit/citrus vibe. It's breezy and refreshing, like the Uma Thurman ad campaign promises.

However, "miracle" has failed to find a place in my regular rotation. There is something very sharp and almost "old" about the fragrance. It's boozy like straight-up vodka and I'm afraid the strong freesia note isn't helping matters.

nyoka
nyoka

This is a good work scent.It is fresh and flowery but not overly floral.Just a lil spicy.It was one of my first fumes I bought for myself,but then,Im older than dirt so my opinion may not count for much.lol Its good for any age group.Its not one of those (to die for fumes)but,its a nice everyday,not blow them down fumes.A good investment in ur fume wardrobe.

pansylady
pansylady

On my skin, lots and lots of amber, pepper and ginger, drying into a shampoo-ish aroma that brings back memories "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific" shampoo, which was so popular in the 70s-

I know, showin' my age...

kugkng
kugkng

This is a member of my first fragarance's collection in my woredrop very easy to fall in love nicely intimate with all kind of occasion very versatile and not too serious to wear day or night very well-balance and very popular that's why so many younger brand try to copy this master miracle scent like...blah blah^^.Warm pepery sweet floral bright up and tone all negative mood like an aromatherapy ...very beautiful and now I still have a half bottle of 100 ml.left and keep in a box cause I have so many scent queue up and try to discover a newer trasure ^^ moreover I still love it and would be back to wear it again to recollect a memorable day.

mllefantine
mllefantine

This very distinct scent is a little too sweet, sugary and "pink" for me. It's very feminine - I would describe it as girly, even. I would like to like it more than I do do, but it was given to me a long time ago by a (bad) ex-boyfriend and I wore it all the time during our breakup, and I think it just reminds me too much of an bad stage in my life.

kittymoon
kittymoon

There is something in this perfume that reminds me of gucci rush and makes me shiver - in a bad way. It's definitely modern but artificial plastic-futuristic-clean.

Not my cup of tea.

La Moon
La Moon

One of my first favorites!! I loved it when I was just 12. I dreamed of wearing it when I was older and sophisticated. It smells like a sweet rose and lily garden in a breezy afternoon..the sun setting.. Or so that's the image I got when I was 12. I took a whiff if it the other day and I am buying it next! There's all these diff versions now! Any if them worth trying out???

Sissi
Sissi

At first a gentile breeze of pink floral
and in a few minutes turnes fruity
and at the end amber. this is a fememine
scent very soft. very perfect for daytime and spring. but unfortunily this doesn't last long.

Lady Venomtongue
Lady Venomtongue

i never liked it , but i managed to tolerate , its my eldest sister's signature , wish i could know why .
anyhow i thought i smelt an annoying sweetness of probably too much vanilla in the mix but apparently not according to the notes' list , i'd venture to say that the sweetness of the much added magnolia & jasmine combined what gave me such maximally annoying olfactory hallucination , needless to say that her skin also magnifies the floral notes & sweetness like mine. i didn't notice the spices everybody is talking about , at least on her .
anyhow , its indeed a bit generic & very insipid to my tastes, yet this one in particular was shown to be a crowd-pleaser & to be very successful among various types of women especially in the U.S ( she lives in New Jersey , me in London ) .
i recall it having a powerful sillage but rather weak longevity .

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

This was probably my first love from Lancome, Miracle.

The opening spritz is brings me to think of light pink roses, sweetened by cold rain and a sugary scent with a soft powdery mist. It is a perfume that did not leave an alcoholic trace on me and did my mood wonders with one spritz.

I am a humble and innocent lady. I believe in miracles.

Scent 9/10

Staying Power 8/10

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

This is probably not my favourite, but there's something about it that makes me identify myself with this fragrance.I'd say it's a nice balanced litchi/flowery blend, and on me the scent appears to be just "right". It is very feminine, not overpowering, delightful. I don't smell much spices tho.
Apart from some other perfumes, I don't find any strange notes in it, it doesn't annoy me, and I don't feel the scent that much during the time I put it on: the scent is usually hidden somewhere and then I get whiffs of it at times, and I like it that way.
I would recommend to try this one.

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I always wanted to try this one, and recently a couple of people recommended it to me as a present for my friend. I looked at the notes and got cautious. Litchi? Didn't seem to work for me. Ginger? I was looking for a gift for my friend who's a floral girl. Pepper? That can get obnoxious. But when I tested it on my skin, my doubts were gone. Despite the listed notes, this fragrance is not sharp and not spicy. It's light, it's bright, it's very nice. I am not intimidated by ginger -- if there's ginger there, it's ginger ale with a lot of sparkle and with no burn. My friend is getting it and if anyone gets me a bottle, I'm not turning it down.

Marisa36
Marisa36

My baby sister wore this on her wedding day. Beautiful on her and I love the smell but not for me I'm afraid. Doesn't work with my body chemistry. She now wears Chanel Chance and it is the same story.

mandashell
mandashell

This is a beautiful fragrance!!! ;') The notes blend well together and blossom harmoniously on the skin. This isn't as heady as I thought it would be based on the reviews here. It is spicy but not annoyingly so. I really, really like and it plan on getting a bottle. ;') HArd to resist considering it has so many notes that I love. This is strong when first sprayed but not at all overpowering. This could be worn in the winter as well as the summer. REcommend it to those looking for a great everyday scent that is anything but typical and average.

Lancome's MIRACLE opens in a somewhat confusing way: I smell a mingling of flowers and ginger with the texture, not the taste, of a lychee. The squeaky feeling when you bite into a lychee is a unique experience and combined with a slight muskiness and magnolia--well, I have to say that this fragrance is one of a kind!

Magnolia is the dominant floral here, to my nose, but I would hesitate to characterize this as a floral scent, not only because of the slight sweetness imparted by fruits, but also because the early stages are relatively shortlived, and the drydown is entirely dominated by musky pepper.

Overall, I'd say that MIRACLE is probably my favorite gingery-lychee-textured magnolia-musky-pepper fragrance. (-:

secretcrush
secretcrush

CLASSY AND GROWN-UP!!! ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES!!!

samsara1977
samsara1977

Amazing fragrance, one of the few (beside Cristalle) I both more then 3 times. When I went to a party people who were talking to me always had to interrupt me with 'My god, what are you wearing, you smell fantastic!' I think that says enough... .

waking
waking

Classical one. Always get praise when I use it.

ebijou
ebijou

I used to wear this fragrance a about 7-8 years ago, and I was receiving many compliments when wearing it. But with time, I realized this fragrance just wasn't "me". Miracle makes me think of a young, very confident and modern professional woman. I don't know why, but I specifically think of this kind of woman when smelling Miracle. To me, it's a very modern fragrance -- just not me.

krishka
krishka

This scent is so fresh, it smells like freshly trimmed lawn on a sunny day! Very refreshing with a bit of spiciness, lovely for the hot summer days!It is so versitile and long lasting!

fragrance_is_happiness
fragrance_is_happiness

This one smells like some sort of chemically, cleaning spray to my nose. Very artificial. I don't like it at all, not the pepper, not the litchi not the ginger... smells very plasticky on me... A big scrubber, sorry

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is so nice! I wouldn't say that Miracle is unique, but it sure is beautiful. I LOVE musk, and this is a musk lovers perfume. Miracle is a beautiful, feminine floral musk. Its a sparkling, bright scent. This also last for a very long time and has great sillage. I have said in the past that i dont have an everyday perfume, but i believe this is an amazing everyday choice. Miracle can be a good-taste-jeans-and-t-shirt-scent, a professional scent, or a date scent! i definitely recommend this!

The dry down really smells like one of my all time favorites: SENSI!

Berith
Berith

I had it a long time ago. I loved the fresh start and especially the musky base. Even my boyfriend loved it (so that means a lot to me).
Fresh and floral, spicy and a lot of musk. I miss you!

flowers_are_evil
flowers_are_evil

It was a perfect summer fragrance but in winter it smelled so wrong like if you came wearing swimming togs and mini skirt to a black tie function. AND it's way to expensive.

Adiro
Adiro

I purchased this for the first time seven years ago, it was a time in my life when I was hoping for big changes, miracles and great earthquakes of destiny... they didn't happen, but I loved the perfume and its name.
Who does not want to believe in miracles?
Last week I was with my husband in duty free sniffing stuff, and he said:"you smelled like this, when I first met you!" Must have been true, the time frame sure coincides. He decided on the spot to purchase this for me!

What can I say: I have the edp now, and I love it, once again! I don't really understand the lukewarm reviews, I find this an amazing, pleasant and so versatile offering from Lancome!
The edp ( before, I had the edt) is deep and lovely, and very spicy to my nose. I pick up pink roses and pepper, and while slightly agressive at first, it turns out mellow and sweet- spicy very soon. My skin tends to eat up perfumes, but this one lasts well and gives off a lovely projection. One of the few that actually got me compliments.
Maybe not a blue blood perfume, but very pleasant in its own right!

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

I find this perfume very successful. I must say that it's a unique mixture with unexpected notes . It's innocent and attractive at the same time.
Men love it's flowy style.
It's a classic now i think. İf you haven'T tried it by now, i think you should. at least once :)

zvoncica
zvoncica

At first peppery and sweet, strong. Later balmy, musk, floral, melting.Gives similar sensation as Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean.

I`m not floral type but this one has got me from first sniff. Miracle is feminine, sensual, spring time frag. Not for everyday wear.

Distinct from other florals.
Unusual, profound, mystic.
Highly recommend this one!

Levana
Levana

its to casual, i do not have the WOW effect with this perfume. I admit it is quite a good smell , but i have the feeling it is missing someting. the litchi is very overwhelming and to simple.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

This is really innocent/girly/ROMANTIC/sooo sexy ALL at the same time! I think this is a lovely ROMANTIC scent, yet Lolita-sexy. Oh, and the bottle is really in that perfect pink shade! Can`t resist buying it over & over again! It was, and still is, crazy popular here in Sweden. & every girl Had and still has it! And I really understand why, it`s simpley *** irresistible ***! Miracle enchants with such a magical pink blend. * THINK PINK *

moonruby
moonruby

This is by far the most bizarre fragrance Ive ever encountered.

the Zesty, Zingy citrus notes remind me of kitchen spray and I can imagine myself spraying Lancome Miracle onto stove and tabletops rather than on myself.

Judging by the pink bottle I expected a more floral scent, but was sorely mistaken.

Dont get me wrong, I dont hate this fragrance, but my friend smelt this on me and thought Id applied a citrus scented cleaning product.

capless
capless

This one of the first "grown up" fragrances my daughter used. I always loved the clean floral scent. I use it often, day/night, casual/special. A nice one for any age. It's one of those rare ones that you can dress up or down. It's become a staple on my vanity. It's long-lasting but never overpowering and it's a rare floral that doesn't overpower in a hot humid climate like south Florida.

badusername
badusername

I'll admit it, this is one of my mother's perfumes that she received from my sister for Christmas. It just sits there, half full as she instead uses the perfumes I've bought for her. It definitely helps to know what someone likes in a perfume, and this, no matter how delicious and spicy, apparently wasn't right for my mother.

Every once in a while, I spray myself with it to see if my impression of it changes.

And every time I'm overcome by pepper. It amuses me really, because it brings back kitchen mishaps of peppering your beefsteaks a bit too much - so much that tears almost start to jump into your eyes. For me, the pepper is that rich in this perfume.

But then the ginger and magnolia come through and take down that spicy note a notch.

Call me crazy, but this brings back memories of family BBQ gatherings under a tree, where everyone is ever so slightly drunk on wine and beer, where the mood is calm and relaxed, where fruit and salad dishes are laid out on the table, where your nephew spills his grapefruit juice all over the table as your father acts like an Italian don ... and over peppered steaks. But without that smoke coming from the BBQ!

I rather like it. It's very whimsical to me. Very fresh, citrussy and spicy. But it's unfortunate that it doesn't last very long, not on my skin or my mother's.

I love all of miracle series.I think this one was the first from the serie that I just got a chance to smell and it's lovely.
it opnes with very fresh fruity notes mixed with some floral hints the best way leading to the feminine heart of the perfume.
I should confess it becomes a bit soapy in the middle notes.it still has some fruity notes,not exactly citruses,but fresh.it's creamy like ice cream and feminine without trying to get loud.
the base notes are really love able too.still there are fruity notes slightly mixed with ginger.I can't stop smelling the paper!it's really well balanced between being floral,fruity and oriental.
it has nothing offensive,just pink and lovely like the bottle,without being a typical pink perfume.
I've found out all of lancome perfumes have some fruity hints.but they smell more expensive than them and they've shown femininity in a modern way.good work!

ruxxy
ruxxy

It's light, feminine, I would call it warm fresh because of the combination of ginger+jasmine+musk+fruit notes. Sounds interestng, but personally I would go search something else(maybe the other Miracles), as it is too ordinary and somehow very '90s. Reminded me of heart and base notes of Estee Lauder Pleasures(musky freshness).

tuberose_and _sand
tuberose_and _sand

It's an acceptable smell, meaning it's not offensive to people around you, not cloying at all, but very much lacking any backbone, any personality. The notes are too dissonant and NOT in a good way, it;s neither sweet, nor fresh, or warm. It's just a terribly impersonal perfume, uninspiring. It's a shame...

IloveDat
IloveDat

me too, it's one of my fav, light and feminin, totally different from other Lancome's fragrance. Love it

Trvevil
Trvevil

I tried it first when I was ten years old. I was at Danish perfume store in Copenhagen and there was this big poster of Miracle and bottle to test too. We were standing near it and then my dad grabbed the bottle and sprayed me all over with this frag. It made my day, I was very happy.
Now I didn't remember what it was like rushed through store (so damn many people today!) and tested it. I knew it has to be something I own- Just Me, many people say it's just like Miracle only I find it a bit softer and more girly.
So Miracle is just simple gorgeous. It's peppery and spicy too (I feel ginger)entangled with some not standing out magnolia. I feel musky base appear after some hours. Longevity is good. I love this one and Miracle Forever too. :D

simonica
simonica

I got this perfume last summer when I was in Paris.

The weakness of this perfume is that it does not last for such a long time as I would have imagined. It smells very light and feminine though, so if it lasted longer, it would be one of my favorites.

It is rather strong when first sprayed on, it is warm and slow release, it has a comforting, warm, motherly feel. In my opinion Miracle suits mature women.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

very feminine, but i don't know why ALL lancome perfumes never last on me...in 10 minutes they are as good as gone

Monet
Monet

yeah soft and feminin, i don`t think that is a teenager fragance and also not for everyday use, at least for me.

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

Yes ...it's a feminin perfume , a soft scent with a little drop of energy

I was rather disappointed when I smelt this. I had imagined Miracle to smell sweet and flowery, especially since the pretty pink bottle had misled me. Instead Miracle is a strong burst of peppered fruits, a little like spicy orange juice I thought.

In some ways it's quite sour and unpleasantly strong. I think it's one of those scents that rely on the wearer's skin chemistry. I've smelt this on a few people who've managed to make this fragrance smell softer and more flowery.

On a more positive note, I like that Miracle is different. The spiciness mixed with the fruits is interesting and original. This fragrance would make an excellent Summer/Spring or casual scent.

Strange woman
Strange woman

Very feminine, classic, delicate scent. Came back to it after 4 years.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

Rather generic inoffensive floral. Really nothing special, life is too short to wear perfume as bland as this!

meala
meala

i had it since college, if i feel feminine... i love it

solocha
solocha

I've worn it in the summer and in the winter. It is a lovely, non-confronting scent - rather feminine, soft and gentle, for romantic types of women. It smells really nice when you dab it onto your hair. It is at the same time modern and suitable for office wear or everyday.

essija
essija

This is the perfect Summertime scent. This is a girly girl scent in my opinion. Its strong at first wiff and it actually tickles my nose at first like I'm going to sneeze, but the drydown is soft and amazing, almost too light but this is perfect for Hot Summer days... when you don't want a lot going on anyway...

flannelman
flannelman

A strong, bright, fresh but also a bit generic, pink fruity floral. The lychee opening hangs on a surprisingly long time! The middle spicy notes fade out a little too quickly — I think I would prefer this less fruity/sweet and more spicy. Musk and amber base notes are somewhat weak: jasmine and rose dominate instead. Longevity and sillage are good. I see this all day, every day scent better worn by women over 35.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

The perfume is blehhhhhhh but the body lotion is all SEX ! What a big difference in smell. Go for the body lotion.

Millieqm
Millieqm

It is very nice, sweet and unique fragrance.I like it.

sniff
sniff

Very nice smell! It's mysterious bur the same time so light, sparkle!

Allegra
Allegra

Miracle is a perfume to which I have a love-hate relationship, I just keep falling in and out of it quite frequently... It is an exceptionally powerful yet chic floral with its twisty spicy notes that can either hook you up for good or make you say a firm 'no thanks'. I see it as a modern, bold and complex fragrance for self-confident women.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

mmm is one of my lasted options, is heavy and strong to much floral for me.
and i like floral perfums

brickbird
brickbird

This is a nice perfume. It is pleasant, enjoyable and young. It is good for modern women

azuriiita
azuriiita

Seven - five, (more and less) years ago, I did like it... because i can smell a nice mixture of clear flowers, so spicy, and a bit hot (pepper and ginger, i suppose)... modern, "chic" and different than others floral scents, at that time.

But... :( this became unpleasant for me¡¡¡ made me feel suffocated :( its uncomfortable and harsh... much litchi with pepper, i guess...

However, Its distinctive, and could be fine...
I must to say: i received a lot of compliments about Miracle, and i think its very suitable to work ambient :)

Kasku
Kasku

Miracle is one of those fragrances that highlights an idea of being a woman. I find it very innocent. When I wear it I feel like a good person, so I quess this scent has a sense of peacefullness, contenment and goodness.

PR
PR

I've tried 'miracle' finally. Should agree with the description below. Though should add there were some strong sour notes in the begining, but for me general feel was of an air refreshner. Lacks depth as a perfume. I can see now why my sister wouldn't choose it for herself, and why it was chosen for her as a gift.. sort of mass produce, mass appeal, who knows

Aalia
Aalia

I recieved this fragrance as a gift. It
is not a fragrance I would choose for myself by the description, or the scent.
I did not recognize the fruit in the perfume, the fruit became lost in the floral. There is just a short burst of
the spices, the spice notes wear off very quickly. After drydown, Miracle seems to be rose, a pure rose perfume.
The fixation is good. It lasts a long
time after drydown as a rose scent.
It can be too strong sometimes too.

I did enjoy the perfume becasue I enjoy
floral perfumes. Also, it was a nice as a gift. I think it is a nice gift perfume because it is a non offensive, pleasing to many tastes and styles.
I also recieved the lotion. The lotion
made me itch, alot.

Flowermania
Flowermania

One of my current favourite perfumes. I love the initial burst of this fragrance. Its a fresh feminine floral. Unfortunately it doesnt last too long

imgcas
imgcas

This was my first perfume and still one of my favourites. It's spicy and different from other mainstream fragances. My boyfriend loves it too. I think this is "my perfume" but I'm a little disappointed because I think Lancome has recently reformulated it. When I smell my "five years old" Miracle you can smell pepper in it, but now when I smell Miracle testers in drugstores and department stores I only get something citrusy in the opening. ¿Where are the pepper and the ginger now?
Anyway, I love the scent that is inside my "old" bottles. It's unique.

mari85
mari85

I love, love, love miracle! I love the pretty spicyness mixed with flowers, and the first burst of litchi is just delightful. Definitely an uplifting scent:)

liat
liat

I recieved a bottle of Miracle a few years back when I was in my early 20's. I didn't like it very much. It was too spicy and way too assertive for a young woman.
Recently I've had the chance to re-think my dislike, as I smelled it and the impression was totally different.
It starts off so assertively with fresh and spicy notes; you almost don't notice the gentle floral heart. But once it settles, it's a decent, assertive, very sexy floral.

joybee88
joybee88

This was my first perfume as a teenager. Then on a trip my friend was using it and it reminded me how I loved it so I bought another and still using~~~
But I can't wear it all the time cuz the smell gets a little annoying for my nose.

flora
flora

This used to be my favourite smell. I still like it but not as much as before. When you first spray it, its quite flowery, but after awhile it kind of settles into this beautiful scent. I had lots of compliment on this perfume. Definitely a must have for those looking for everyday use!

soirdelune
soirdelune

I agree with others here: was given this as a gift and was quite convinced I didn't like it. But, it grew on me little by little, and soon became an everyday, professional scent. Very pleasant, in fact!

LCadorniga
LCadorniga

Was a bit too heady for me at first. When I got a bottle of it for Christmas, I started to use for everyday and it sort of grew on me. Liked the musk part of it, lingers and gives off that mysterious vibe.

sophywt
sophywt

Used to think it's too floral sweet, makes me headache. But last month I tried it again and sort of change my mind. I sense the chic fruity notes which I ignored before.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

Good professional scent, not to busy. Okay but not one of my top picks.

2007

Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Miracle by Lancome TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Miracle by Lancome TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Miracle Gift Set by Lancome Gift Set for Women Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Body Lotion
Gift Set 1.7oz
Miracle Perfume by Lancome - -- Gift Set - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz Body Lotion
Lancome 'Miracle' Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Lancome 'Miracle' Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Miracle by Lancome for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Miracle by Lancome for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Lancome Miracle Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 50ml 1.7oz 2pcs
Miracle Perfume by Lancome, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Lancome 'Miracle' Set 98.50 Value Open Range One Size
Lancome 'Miracle' Set 98.50 Value Open Range One Size
Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Lancome Miracle Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Lancome Premiere Collection Miracle Tresor Anais Anais Lou Lou Paloma Picasso Lauren 6pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.