Designers » L » Floral « Groups

Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance Lancome for women
dislike

tropical
Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance Lancome for women Pictures

Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance by Lancome is a Floral fragrance for women. Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance was launched in 2008. Top notes are litchi and ginger; middle notes are peony, magnolia and freesia; base note is musk.

Litchi Ginger

victoria.mei1992

Burned skin's smell :( Yuck

raunchy
raunchy

Somehow, lancome fragrances seems last forever on my skin...

Luewhistelle
Luewhistelle

I've just tried it.
Oh, yes, definitely its smell is really very similar to the classic verse and maybe it's even much more "strongly toxic" to me (because of the ginger?)..

I used to love Miracle (the classic one) very deeply and passionately for a long time, though I had to give it up (due to my personal antipathies to some person who also wore it..). And now I just had an idea to come along with some similar scent once again, and guess what?
It seems I became allergic to it as I got red spots all around my face after trying it! :(

On the whole, it does not worth buying it. If you like Miracle, so use the classic scent.

PS: as for me, it absolutely does not seem to be lighter or clearer in any way..

guest_inlove
guest_inlove

I simply..just LOVE IT. It last longer then originall Miracle.

vertigo
vertigo

as the name says, it's the lighter version of Miracle, still very similar to it, but fresher.
I guess it's the addition of peony, which I detest, and the lack of jasmine and pepper, which I adore, makes Miracle Eau Legere smell kind of an air-freshener to me.
My Miracle never lasted long on my skin, and I guess it could be the same with this one. But it's been 2 hours and it's still present on paper.

dioradddict
dioradddict

i wonder if its lasting power is so bad or worse then miracle edp... someone could tell me about it?

Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance by Lancome 3.64 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Eau Legere Sheer Fragrance by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Miracle Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Versace Versense Lancome Miracle So Magic! Lancome O d`Azur Versace Crystal Noir Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Vert Extreme Dior Pure Poison Versace Bright Crystal Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau