Designers » L » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Miracle Forever Lancome for women

Miracle Forever Lancome for women
dislike

Miracle Forever Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Forever Lancome for women Pictures Miracle Forever Lancome for women Pictures

Miracle Forever by Lancome is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Miracle Forever was launched in 2006. Miracle Forever was created by Dominique Ropion and Olivier Polge. Top notes are peony, black currant and star anise; middle notes are mimose, almond blossom, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are virginian cedar, amber, patchouli, vanilla and incense.

Peony Black Currant Star Anise

Angel

Miracle Forever Fragrance Reviews

lafefe
lafefe

What a spectacular gourmand!
Nothing you could expect, so much better than the image I created in my mind reading the reviews.
It's really sofisticated and multifaceted, you can really feel many layers showing up one after the other: the juicy black currant opening, the warm incense, the soft vanilla drydown... Fortunately the patchouli note is not so dominant to me and I can enjoy it fully and wear it more easily (although I think this is suitable only for evening/night and winter use).
It's really a delicious and elegant, not girly gourmand fragrance!

Tiffany4
Tiffany4

This was one of my first bottles of perfume that I've owned. At first I thought it was too sweet for my taste. But for some reason, I kept wearing it because this is the only perfume that I've gotten so many compliments on. I also don't know why, but I felt experimental one day and layered this over Beyonce's Pulse and it worked beautifully with my body chemistry. Even my friend who HATES Beyonce's perfume liked it. Surprisingly the guys were like, "Who smells so good?!!" Lol, because some other girl tried to pull of that it was her and they guys said she didn't even have a smell. Until one guy pointed me out and next thing I knew, people were smelling my wrist. the longevity is really good, about 8+ hours. And the sillage is decent, within an arms length and leaves a faint trail behind.

I never took to it,it is a rich scent, lots of patchouli, a bit linear also, I found it hard to wear at times, it is almost a scent from the eighties, I guess in winter, for lovers of heavy perfumes only. As for me I think I can say it is a staple as far as rich orientals go, once you smell it, you don't easily forget it, but it was too much of something for me.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

Miracle Forever at first reminded me slightly of Angel (which I love), but after about an hour it changed into a less-sweet (but still VERY sweet) and smokier fragrance, more of what I would call an "adult gourmand".
The blackcurrant and muguet add a subtle femininity, and the anise gives an absinthe-like boozy note which is quite appealing and delicious. There is plenty of vanilla but to me it smells more like the "vanilla bourbon", which I prefer to the usual kind.
Very long-lasting, the sillage is fairly strong too but not as strong as I expected.
You don't need much! I have a small rollerball and I am surprised by how little I have used.

curvealert
curvealert

After acquiring a pre-loved bottle of this from a well-known auction site and testing it a few times, I'm struggling to see what the fuss is about. I like Miracle Forever, but it smells very similar to patchouli-dominant scents that have already been referred to by previous reviewers. The plus points are that Miracle Forever isn't as nauseatingly sweet and headache inducing as Angel, it has the longevity of Coco Mademoiselle and there is a boozy, spicy kick at the beginning which is reminiscent of YSL Elle. It's suitable for colder evenings when you want to wear something warm and dramatic. However, that said, this doesn't beat my favourite patchouli, which is Allure Sensuelle, in terms of quality and I wouldn't go out of my way to look for this if you own and like any of the scents I just mentioned. Turin and Sanchez referred to this as a "best in show" - I now realise that this was very much a backhanded compliment!

nomi77
nomi77

miracle forever
the best scent ever!

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

This perfume is a darker perfection of the Miracle perfume in both staying power and scent.

The first spray of perfume almost blindfolds the wearer with a purple silk ribbon around the eyes and glides away to reveal a sparkling lake in the middle of a moonlit forest after a seasonal shower, leaving the smell of hidden lilly of the valley and darker forest berries hidden.

The chill of the fresh air is broken by a faint scent of something smokey, almost like burning amber or a trail of oud somewhere in the trees, making the air slightly warmer.

The mixture of vanilla isn’t overwhelming and is matured by the scent of incense in the perfume, though I could swear there is rose somewhere in the perfume.

Lasts very long and even the next day can be smelled on the skin and clothes, like a kiss.

Simply beautiful!

Scent 8/10

Staying power 7/10

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I'm not seeing the love here. Must not be my kinda scent. I'm thinking it's either the lily of the valley, or the anise that I'm not really thrilled with. Oh well.

saguna
saguna

I can't understand how someone can wear it in summer?
For me it's next ordinary over sweet gourmand scent , and you can find very cheap perfumes smelling the same way. Staying power not too good.
I love Miracle , but not Forever version. Why people have to do other versions if the first one is perfect?

Inche
Inche

I love it!
I'm not a fan of the original Miracle.
I prefer Miracle Forever.

smellME
smellME

This is my best summer evening scent ever !
I tend to pick this one every time its going out on the town in that new sexy dress and your hair just done very nicely and the lips shine of gloss !
It smells like love is in the air !
I would say it resemble eau de star more than angel, but that is only the first minutes...then it turns in its own direction, you just have to try it !
Its not like any other miracle,... this is for nightlife !
Just love it. Period.

tandi
tandi

All I can say for now is that I love the woody bit of this perfume. really nice. Will edit at a later date

CozyCat
CozyCat

Mmmm...this stuff is vampy and voluptuous. Elegant, feminine and oh-so-sexy. Makes you feel like you should be strutting your stuff. Warm, smoky, woodsy, sweet and spicy. The dominating notes to my nose are blackcurrant, anise, vanilla, patchouli, incense and powdery florals. Delicious!

Very good sillage and longevity. Intense for the first couple of hours, then becomes more subtle. Very different from the original Miracle (which I also like). This one is very sweet and potent, so spray with caution.

Perfect to heat things up in winter. It will turn heads for sure. Best restricted for evening use.

By the way, I don't know why many are saying it smells like Angel. The only thing this scent has in common with Angel is 'patchouli-dominance', but the patchouli in Miracle Forever is a clean, feminine 'come-hither' patchouli, unlike Angel which to my nose is just a confused, messy one. Still, this is one of those strong and sweet patchouli scents...so if you are a patchouli hater, or if you hate strong sweet scents, you would probably find this overwhelming. I normally don't like patchouli in scents, but I adore this. I still can't wear it too much because it can be headache inducing. Not a scent to buy blind.

KSBelle
KSBelle

I bought this on a whim at a discount perfume place. At first, I was afraid I had bought another sweet syrupy nightmare, but I held on for the ride. I had gone down the wrong path with other "over-ripe syrupy fruit baskets", and I was prepared for the worst. Then I caught a glimpse of how lovely this scent is. Well, not really a glimpse, more of a foghorn to the effect of "Here I am, and I'm lovely! Take a bite!!!!!". I had a love/hate relationship with her sister Tresor too, and to be honest I'm still not sure where our bond lies (though I can't seem to part with my 3.4oz mostly unused bottle of Tresor). With Miracle Forever, my feelings have grown over time. To be honest, it's mostly due to the compliments I receive when I wear it. A little goes a long way, and too much can start to become overwhelming. Imagine pouring liquid gold into a swimming pool. Then you dive straight into the deep end, only to find that you are drowning in an overdose of Heaven. Miracle Forever is a mixture of hot steamy love, and the nectar of the Gods. It is liquid Heaven. Just keep in mind that the Gods warned us. Too much love can smother someone to death. Too much of Miracle Forever can do the same. I love it for all the same reasons I don't. (A better name for this fragrance would be Forbidden Fruit, because I imagine this was what Eve was wearing when she got Adam to take that fateful bite). It's too much of a good thing, now where do I get another bottle?!!!

amelie
amelie

Miracle is youthful, bright and feminine, light and yet noticeable. Miracle Forever is that opposit, has some heavy note like Noa Perle, suffocating. In the beginning I liked it, somehow I can't figure that this is really one of Lancome, as if someone threw heavy notes it would be more convincing. Perhaps even more frivolous, but still has the strength of Kenzo, one of those. Definitely not for me, I have recently tried.

monamonib
monamonib

ibought miracle for ever without planing iwas trying before and smell the anise was warm and ilike it but ididnt bought cause in that day ibought kenzo amour le perfume and ibought paloma picaso but idonot know why ireturned and itook miracle forever when iback home isprayed from it but iwas disapointed it was very ligt not the same smell no sillage and longtivity next day itryed again and isprayed it every two hour third day idiscover that the smell stick to my clohes and ican smell till 12 hou but the main note ifeel is sweet incense no vanilla

pani.parzer
pani.parzer

I have accidentally got this one when my mum had massed up when asking her to buy me a bottle of Miracle. She preffered this one when testing in the store. She got 100ml which I thought I´d give away straight ahead. But for some reason I kept it on my shelf and after some time I tested by spraying a bit on one cold winter day. So many compliments I have never gotten since...great, sexy, full-bodied, admirable..a true scent for a mysterious moment...

Whit
Whit

I prefer this one to the original because it's "darker" and sexier than the original. Don't get me wrong, the original Miracle is nice too, but the wood notes are so beautifully intertwined with the florals in this one, making it a superb scent for date nights.

authentica
authentica

This is a warm, sweet, elegant, classy scent. One of my favourites. How can anyone compare Miracle Forever to Angel is beyond me.

LaPearl
LaPearl

This has been my go to night parfum for the past two years. It is very warm, woody and yet very sweet. And men seem to love it, I get compliments on it all the time.

tigsy
tigsy

Love this perfume. It gives you a very luxurious feel and is one of the perfumes which smells expensive. Whether it is just sprayed or has been on for ages the smell is subtle class! I get loads of compliments when I wear this that I have lost count.

jaimex1979
jaimex1979

Reminds me a lot of COCO MADEMOIDELLE, in a much more subtle way.

Takhaet
Takhaet

I dont smell incense in it but I can easily smell anise and patchuli. I must say this fragrance surprised me as I do not like the original "Miracle"- it is too flowery for me . But this one is a different story- sweet and refreshing at the same time . I like it a lot and longevity is good, on my skin up to 8 hours x

natalia777
natalia777

Lovely feminine scent. I love it.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells good. No clear vanilla, but a sweet perfume. Smells like if Paris Hilton Can Can and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb made a perfumechild, this would be the one, because of the Black Currant and for what i think is the Patchouli. A perfect perfume for me who like them both, then I almost wear Can Can and Flowerbomb at the same time :)

ljira
ljira

Thick, juicy, sweet and woody perfume, close cousin to Flowerbomb by WR, slightly at the begining and especially at "dry" drydown.
It is feminine and naughty, seriously determined to embrace and persuade.
Great longevity and sillage with sophisticated average aura.
Better for colder weather, nevertheless you will not be disapointed on +25C.
Try it.
Recommend.

Militza
Militza

I wear this one in winter, and when people are close to me, they ask what is it I am wearing? To me, it is a delicate, feminine, and slightly mystical scent. Clearly, I am a fan of a vanilla/oriental. The original version of Miracle is just too nurse-y clean for me, but this one is sexy....

Hyponse
Hyponse

I like this one. Sweet, woody, sexy.

m.san.andres
m.san.andres

This is freaking wonderful! I love this fragrance. Unfortunately, apparently it's been discontinued? I bought another 2 bottles when i heard it and as soon as my local stores ran out of stock!

dadulka82
dadulka82

like it a lot
not too strong and powdery
very pleasant, bit woody

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

i just disocvered it , as usualy too late, cuz now i cant found it
, i remeber that i test it when its just realesed and i thought that its so similars too a lot that just come out - like noa perle, Black xs , and very much like LOLITA LAMPIKA,angel , wish...
but know i think have also sparkling note that make its uniqe from all

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

Miracle Forever is quite different to the twin sisters Miracle and Miracle So Magic. Yet, it´s also flowery and delicate. I can cleary feel peony and star anise all the time.

When it dries down, somehow it reminds me of Angel (in a very lighter version). That could be because then the vanilla note becomes more detectable, but I really don´t know, Angel is too complex. The peony note makes it even more similar to Angel Garden Of Stars Pivoine (the limited edition version).

Lasting power is very good, 8 hours at least. It has a nice sillage, not invasive at all (unless you spray it too much). In fact it´s a very delicate fragrance, although I don´t think it would be the best choice for daily wear. Well, anise is always anise, it´s a beaultiful note that I love, but even not shouting it could become cloying, at least for me.

Overall, it´s a very good perfume.
If you like star anise, give it a try.

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

Alluring, sweet and charming, MIRACLE FOREVER masterfully combines the classical floral fruity genre with the sweet vanilla gourmand notes. The scent is not overloaded with the vanilla sugar like other modern gourmands but rather combines the sweet floral notes of peony, mimosa and heliotrope to compliment the vanilla. The result is a beautiful and delicious floral gourmand.

The scent starts with the romantic and sweet scent of peony and blackcurrant berries. The scent becomes sweeter and thicker in the heart notes when the heliotrope and mimosa take the centre stage. The combination is very sweet but beautiful at the same time and reminds me of syrupy and divine flower nectar. The patchouli and vanilla becomes more noticeable in the dry down layered on the woody amber base. The patchouli is not a bully in this fragrance but rather a gallant player that gently provides support to other notes in this fragrance.

This lovely done composition is a crowd pleaser. It draws compliments and makes me feel girly, happy and beautiful. The fragrance is similar style as FLOWERBOMB but I do prefer MIRACLE FOREVER for its choice of the floral notes and beautiful balance. It also reminds me a bit of COCO MADEMOISELLE and WISH by Chopard. The sillage is strong. The longevity is over 8 hours. I definitely recommend it.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I'm a little disappointed with Lancome with this one.
I sprayed it on my skin about a half an hour before and now it is gone!
Too week and it is quite similar to 212 sexy by Carolina Herrera which i already have.
I find the first Miracle way better than this one.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

I like this scent for nights out or nights in snuggling watching a movie at home, and i wear this sometimes when its snowy outside, i really enjoy this one!!!!

Sloshpot
Sloshpot

I personally think it strikes an uncanny resemblance to ALIEN not ANGEL! its a much cheaper alternative at least LOL.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Wow I didnt knew how good this one was..I tried it today and was surpriced.It smells a lot like Angel which i love,but sometimes it gets to much.This one is softer and smells more like the drydown of Angel.Highly recommended,especially for lovers of scents like Angel,Wish Chopard,Lancome Hypnose..etc

CherryCharlie
CherryCharlie

I really love this perfume! It's warm and sensual en very sexy, the star anise is wonderful! It's a really unexpected note, but smells absolutely wonderful on my skin :D

Feli
Feli

I love this scent and what it does on my skin. We have perfect chemistry bond as I've never received that much compliment from both genders so far only when I'm wearing it. Complete strangers talk to me and ask the name of my perfume. It doesn't feel heavy although it lasts long. I can go and party all night and I can attend all day meetings,reviews feeling very feminine.

I'm wearing it and don't like it. It doesn't give me a real pleasure, just smelling nice for perfume's sake.
I didn't notice the resemblance with Angel but it might be, even if this one is much more wearable and not toxic-cloying as Angel. I can't smell anything listed, only a bunch of mixed flowers with spicy undertones, some peony, no aniseed, no incense.
I can understand how this could be a compliment-magnet because it just smells good and familiar like typical girlish, but not teeny scent.
I used to wear regular Miracle then I got tired of it. This Miracle Forever is different, deeper and warmer, suitable for colder months and probably also office in small doses.

edit: after about 4 hours the drydowm smells much better and multi-layered

guest_Carol
guest_Carol

I had bought this scent without getting a chance to test it. I wasn't overly excited about the way it mingled with my own chemistry, but I got interesting comments. My coworkers all thought it smelled very flowery. My boyfriend said it mad me smell like his grandma! I ended up giving the rest of the bottle away. That was the absolute last thing I wanted to remind him of!

kylexora
kylexora

It's not your imagination.. it's real.. this perfume is very similar to Thierry Mugler Angel. And fyi, it also similar to Chanel Coco Mademoiselle...

The first time I try this is somewhere in 2007, with a vials from the launching promotion. At that time, I like it a lot... but then I think it have the similarities to Calvin Klein Euphoria and Elizabeth Arden Provocative. However I bought this one on 2009 and found it similar to Angel and Coco Mademoiselle.

The black currant become strongly sweet and unaccepted. The incense become very unpleasant and bitter after hour. This one lost the grace and softness carry by first Miracle. the sweetness becomes dominant and I just cant wear it anymore..too bad too sad...

Rouu
Rouu

lighter version of Thierry Mugler - Angel !! or um just imagining ?

tasted 3 Miracle versions last night Miracle,Miracle so magic and Miracle for ever !

personally i disliked that one ! quiet strong over helming and offending !!
simply not my cup of tea comparing with the 2 others its just STRONG !

Oh i love this scent. It's so sexy and intoxicating. Lasts a long time on my skin too.

LIN
LIN

I like this one a lot. the fragrance does not smell like the original mircle. it's sweet but not heavy, very warm and i would even say rich fragrance.

Miracle Forever is to me a lighter and more floral version of Innocent by Thierry Mugler.

The scent is indeed very sweet. It would appeal to those that love their sugary-sweet gourmands.

The opening of blackcurrant, peony and star anise is a little too strong, however very pleasant. As the scent wears on, it gradually becomes lighter and more feminine with the introduction of soft florals like mimose, almond blossom, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley.

The drydown is what bears a striking resemblance to Thierry Mugler's creations. The vanilla, patchouli, amber and incense, together with a hidden chocolatey accord, is very much like the famous gourmand, Angel. A little off-putting to think of Miracle Forever as a blatant copy.

The lasting strength was pretty good, well over six hours, yet the sillage was rather weak. However this fragrance may be a wonderful, cheaper alternative to Innocent and Angel and even more appealing to those that wanted something lighter than the two fragrances aforementioned.

mwater1
mwater1

Miracle Forever is a confusing fragrance. On the one hand, the richness of this perfume is something to be cherished because so many fragrances now are so vapid and thin. On the other hand, Miracle Forever has a tendency to be extremely heavy to the point of being like an albatross hanging around you all day long and that's frustrating because this has the potential to be such a beautiful and unique fragrance.

The head notes are quite delicious, the black currant and the star anise taking center stage. At this point, there is really very little peony appearing. This stage of the fragrance lasts for about 30 minutes, which is awesome. The heart notes are also quite lovely with the almond blossom,mimose, and heliotrope blending seamlessly with the lingering anise. At this point, Miracle Forever is still a wonderful fragrance. The problems begin on the drydown. Unfortunately, the patchouli mingled with the florals, vanilla, and incense make Miracle Forever almost unbearable. It takes on a rather unpleasant body odor-ish note that is such a bad way to end a fragrance that held so much promise.

On the whole, if you enjoy patchouli and incense, this could work for you. Miracle Forever is definitely a dead-of-winter fragrance. It would be too heavy at any other time in the year. I have to rate Miracle Forever 5 out of 10.

Emeraude
Emeraude

Nice winter fragrance...is sweet,warm and fresh at the same time and is long lasting,but if you smell it on hot days,it seems quite strong...

e9rul7
e9rul7

my sister has it, and it smells wonderful. i mean, it's extremely sexy (in my opinion). anise is just properly balanced to the other components.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I don't like this one it smells synthetic and too much like anise.I prefer hypnose and this one also smells as if it is lacking something and it is too spicy at first spray.

ramiske
ramiske

This is MY kind of frangrance. I love anything with Anise, and this is no exception. Seconds after apply this I knew I loved it!

And it has very good staying power. I spilled a few drops on my fingers, and I could smell it all day long! Such a warm, elegant scent. In my top 10 for sure!

Anji78
Anji78

A lovely winter fragrance to me. Warm and somewhat sweet. Very sensual and noticable scent!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Miracle Forever...
Very nice fragrance. It's pretty balanced bitter, sweet, fresh (just a little) and seems quite strong. It has something to stand out. Something spicy is out there too.
I'm pretty sure it has something from Miracle, but I don't think so, because of difference of notes.
Very elegant, not so easy forgettable.

elifu
elifu

after an another lancome perfume, namely hypnose, this one has a great depht and it's much more sexy, i think. i mean hypnose is like a little sweet girl but miracle forever is like a "real woman"... By the way i want to note that, my boyfriend had chosen it for me :)

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I like this a lot! Smells like sweet vanilla, along with something sexy and sensual. I love Hypnose and this from Lancome. I do not own this yet, but I am making a note to myself to put this on my wish-list.

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Warm and pleasantly sweet - the perfect choice for colder days. A sensual and extremely feminine fragrance!

guest_MarieJ
guest_MarieJ

Lancome has some of the best perfumes.My grandmother wore Magie Noire and I wear Hypnose.I like this one as well.

I have a crash in oriental vanilla fragrances and this one catches my eye.but still if I want to buy a lancome perfume I prefer Oui.

Althea
Althea

I am not fond of too oriental scents, but this one is still wearable although just for winter, I can imagine being surrounded by hundreds of wasps, that sweet it is.

Ninulia
Ninulia

CAn't agree... it is very dark, warm, and woody oriental... I love it!

Miracle Forever by Lancome 3.89 out of 5 based on 358 ratings and 60 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Lancome Miracle Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Lancome Miracle Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miracle Forever by Lancome. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miracle Forever by Lancome represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.